Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Vote: Guille

Person I have played the most with <3
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Malakittens »

Uh. I am not really liking how this wagon grew. I skimmed over the reasons, but have to sit down reading it more thoroughly after I am done with classes and homework for the night.

Syr a question. Why would you self vote?
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah. That's not really helpful especially since N0 brought upon us two deaths. So if you are really town that's not a pro-thing to do. If you are either scum or the SK then you just tried to give yourself a way to make everyone feel pity to save yourself. Either way your actions don't help whatever alignment you could be on. Also if you are scum then your self-vote could be trying to avoid exposing your own team mates.

Only reason why I'm not voting you right now is due to how the wagon grew especially on Page 2.

I will say though your post #51 looks like corned scum because this happens to lots of players and town don't just give up easily.

unvote:

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:48 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 56, guille2015 wrote:
In post 52, Malakittens wrote:Only reason why I'm not voting you right now is due to how the wagon grew especially on Page 2.

You must know by now that a fast wagon on the first couple of pages is no indication of alignment. For starters it is very rare for it to be scum driven, so it is mostly town inflated. If scum is found this early, then so be it.

Sometimes, but half the time; it's usually a town alignment that is always caught by a wagon in the first few pages. It might not be scum driven, but that doesn't mean that it's scum being captured. If a wagon isn't scum driven it would mean that the scum are either not voting or off the wagon.

Not really sure what to make of you at this moment Guille. You seem to be fighting off the fact I'm leaning town on him due to the wagon that grew, but you are stating that its not indicative of alignment yet you are still trying to paint him scummy for it.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Malakitten's argument that I'm town because "the first wagon usually catches town" is extremely odd. He seems to be arguing that he thinks I'm town because a)the wagon built up extremely fast and b)usually the first wagon is on a townie. Why would you suggest this? The wagon built up extremely fast for a good reason; I've been acting extraordinarily scummily. Why waste time when you're sure you've caught one? The second point is just as troubling. The first lynch is usually a townie because of simple probability. Calling me town because wagons in a percentage of other games pick up a townie on the first haul is pretty ludicrous, especially given the reasons this one piled up so fast. Do you have an actual reason you think I'm town, or are you just trying to get towncred when I flip town?

Last few games that I been playing lately a wagon built up via RVS and the player ended up being town. The truth is there are a lot of players that argue that fast wagons are usually town. Wagons that usually take the longest, outside of RVS, are normally probable scum caught wagons. This is especially concluded when there are more than two partners for a scum team. Take in account there's 3 scum in this setup + a SK. So theoretically you are looking at 4 scum all together.

Example A.
Example B.

(Yeah, yeah small sample size. I could get more if you like, but I'm just lazy at this point)

I'm glad you admit that you are acting extraordinarily scummy, but just because someone disagrees with how your wagon grew doesn't make me scum. I could go further; that I was trying to fish out reactions on your wagon to see who could be town or scum based on those reactions. Are you admiting you are scum? I still don't care much for the self-vote and I have given reasons why it's scummy persay because you are going against your wincondition amongst other things.

If I
was going
for towncred this wouldn't be the way I would go about it. Truth is I'm not going for any cred, but trying to hunt for scum.

---

Now. I didn't get a lot of people to comment based what I brought up and the fact I rely a lot on gut.

Now Guille has reacted to my post by trying to fight off my comments which right now makes me lean town.

Now Kash was in the thread, but made no comment or eye towards my post. While trying to direct attention to CrazyPorc.

Syr did respond to the post with a decent response. So, now I actually do have some evidence that you might be town because to me you are hunting for scum. Which is what I was trying to put you on the track of doing rather than giving up by self-voting.

Kash still didn't comment on my post that I made and only really replying to Syr while not commenting on anything else. So, right now watch listing.

Ms_Mar looks like she's still catching up.

Now, CrazyPorc. I'm going to start up
FoS
, but also
Vote: CrazyPorc
I'm not liking this post #64. He seems to basically ignored everything, but voted Kash because he did an annoying quote pyramid. There is content and discussion going on and his vote in 64 seems a lot like RVS.

JKM; As I explained before I was looking for some reactions when I cleared him and to throw some reason for topic of discussion. Along with the fact you are poking at people such as looking at Ms_Mar, but also calling out CrazyPorc for something similar that I just did. Leaning town on you to for now.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by Malakittens »

It didn't involve you, but it directly involves someone you have been focusing on. So just basically deciding to avoid posts isn't helping to hunt nor is it giving your thoughts on what other people are doing or how you feel about them in general.

If you check; I have barely commented on anything in pages 1-2 besides the quick RVS wagon and the self-vote.

I have commented on your lack of comments towards my post on Page 3 though. So I'm not really 'avoiding' your posts as you say.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by Malakittens »

The fact is scum wants to stay
away
from heated discussions like this.

I'm voting Crazy for his last post because he seems to not be commenting on anything and tossed out another random vote instead of hunting for scum.

I will say I don't like the fact you are calling him newb. Truth is the majority of the players here are new rather than old. Only ones who seem to have any experience (years wise) are String, Guille and I - TAM was also older, but got killed)

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:35 am

Post by Malakittens »

@Declan:

Your post 78 feels like buddying up to JKM. You seem to say I get what you mean here, but your actions don't mirror that. You don't even comment on what you feel towards me; other than you agree with JKM.

@BEF:

Not really liking the subtle defense of Crazed. He's not being lazy to me - he's not doing a urging worthwhile. There's content and he hasn't commented on it, but decides to do another RVS vote instead of looking for scum or voting someone for being scummy.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Malakittens »

Better question - is why do you think we shouldn't vote him? You seem to think he's semi leaning town.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:54 am

Post by Malakittens »

Are you serious.

Did you even read my post Syrana?

@String: Why are you just going after Declan? Why not post anything towards me when I'm also pushing the CrazyPorp wagon?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Malakittens »

I really dislike it when people go what post are you referring to when the game has just started and it's so easy to just go back and check.

It's post 66 of mine.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 74, kashoodles wrote:
In post 73, Malakittens wrote:The fact is scum wants to stay
away
from heated discussions like this.

I'm voting Crazy for his last post because he seems to not be commenting on anything and tossed out another random vote instead of hunting for scum.

I will say I don't like the fact you are calling him newb. Truth is the majority of the players here are new rather than old. Only ones who seem to have any experience (years wise) are String, Guille and I - TAM was also older, but got killed)

I don't know how I was "avoiding" a heated discussion when you had 2 posts that you are referring to.

#51 is you reprimanding Syr for self-voting - what am I supposed to reply to in this? To pat you on the back? Here's a pat!

#57 - You argue about quick bandwagons being town. Like I said before, I feel like arguing in circles about quick bandwagons being auto-town or auto-maf is not really helpful. I actually think guille is much more helpful in saying that this has nothing to do with his quick bandwagons, but his other reactions (including his reaction to his own wagon and self-voting).

So yeah, what was the heated discussion I am supposed to pitch in on?

I'm calling him a newb because his only other post before that was /in for this game. Everyone else seems to have at least one game under their belt. He also seems painfully unaware of the discussions around him. I'm calling him what he is. I feel like you're trying to make me seem guilty on something that did not involve me, nor mattered.

Ftr, I didn't ignore your posts. I just didn't have the time to do it on a computer. Yesterday I was all phone posting.

Even though it was 2 posts you were avoiding it in my retrospect. As I said you didn't even look in the direction towards it or even comment on it.

There are factual reasons why self-voting is bad for either alignment, but you made ZERO comment on it. Stringer and BEF both did however. Guille already knows my stance on it since we played enough games together to know how each other ticks. What should you have replied? I don't know exactly, but something on the topic. (Also being a smartass
isn't
funny)

Okay not wanting to argue about is okay, but if you actually thought Guille's response was helpful the first time - why didn't you point it out then? Why did you wait until someone called you out before saying what you really feel.

I just wanted you to pitch it what you felt or thought regarding it rather then waiting and not saying anything.

Your vote off Syr was to remove yourself off a fast built wagon, but other than that you had no read on Syr at the time.

MalaKittens's posts make little sense when she attacks people. She usually only uses her own interactions with people as ways to scum read (you didn't interact with me at all or say at all how you felt about me - SEEMS SHADY). #66 revolves all around people's reactions to her, who had replied to her. It's a long post with the summary of:
These people responded to me, therefore they are town. These people did not respond to me, therefore they are scum.

Then she proceeds to not answer my #74, despite her argument that avoiding heated discussions makes you scum. My argument was directly linked to hers yet she ignores it, while she called me out on not responding to her posts that had nothing to do with me.

I do, however, like her #91 on Declan. Still, outside of that, she keeps pointing fingers at people yet has pretty baseless arguments that she's forming for them.

Okay, what are you expecting me to do? Sit back, pop a beer and watch from the sidelines as people interact with each other? No thanks. I rather jump in and interact myself with players to get a read on them. I use other people's interactions - all though they aren't the base of my case. I use a lot of different techniques to get reads and two are reaction tests and gut feels.

No, it's not these people responded to me, therefore they are town. It's
how
they responded to me. It's how I got them to dig deeper than what was on the surface is what I was going for. If they didn't respond well or not at all they are weak scum reads.

Explained before - I saw it, but wanted to wait until I was at an actual computer because sometimes I don't post correctly what I mean off a phone and the meaning gets lost in translation especially after a long day (Tuesday).

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 168, Syryana wrote:Okay, Malakittens first, since she asked if I read her #66. I did in fact read your #66, but I got distracted by the number of other things going on. Yes, in a scenario with 4 scum and 8 town, probability states that a randomly chosen person will be town. However, in this instance, I was not randomly chosen. I acted scummily, which started a wagon. Then you pop in and suggest that I'm town for no other reason than probability. I wanted to hear the reason you thought I was town, not why the first wagon is likely to be on a townie. You wound up your argument with this:
In post 66, Malakittens wrote:Syr did respond to the post with a decent response. So,
now I actually do have some evidence that you might be town
because to me you are hunting for scum. Which is what I was trying to put you on the track of doing rather than giving up by self-voting.

So, you admit you didn't have a reason to think I was town other than pure probability? That's an awful reason to say someone's town. You're basically handing off any analysis of your own and relying on chance to prove you right.

You felt town in a gut feel and along with the fast drawn wagon I didn't see you being scum, so I reacted in a way I would react to having a gut feel in that instance. Yes, because saying 'gut' would have satisfied you.

Other than a gut feel and how fast the wagon built on you, no. It's not an awful reason and even if it
were
to be - it's bringing out a lot more content. Which is good because content brings forth information and information is the key to hunting and finding scum. Due to bringing forth content it's not an awful reason, but a good one.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Malakittens »

So anyone who has been playing the new to mafia card in terms of Crazed should stop. He's admitted that he has played it before.

First off, many of the accusations are perfectly reasonable for day 1 discussion, My first "Vote" was quite terrible and made me seem suspicious of being allied with the person who already voted for unseencamo.

second, I have been lurking, It's day 1, I'm studying the discussions to see who could possibly be mafia at this point, my second actual vote was indeed quite lazy, but that was more to put an official vote in, and with that

Lurking isn't a good thing to do because it sometime is a scum-tell for the newer players when they roll scum. They get flustered and overwhelmed if they were to interact normally in heated discussion and laying back helps to avoid slipping up.

Any chance you can share what you have gotten so far?

I don't get why you picked who you picked for that vote nor do I get the reason for it. Seems like a lazy-scum vote and then you got called on it and are trying to get out of it.

@Ms:

Now, CrazyPorc. I'm going to start up FoS, but also Vote: CrazyPorc.
I'm not liking this post #64. He seems to basically ignored everything, but voted Kash because he did an annoying quote pyramid. There is content and discussion going on and his vote in 64 seems a lot like RVS.

Not liking USC either. Has a semi-small scum read on Syr, but unvotes because he doesn't think he's scummy enough for a vote, but doesn't have another suspect at the ready. I also noticed that people who were voting Syr at the time hopped off which makes me think he unvoted due to that reason alone and is looking to jump at another suspect who might be getting heat. I am getting opportunistic scum vibes from USC at this point.

Declan is trying to get some reads, but I don't like the multiple of quotes from one person in an ISO. Any chance you can use Spoiler= tabs. They will link the posts you want, but make it look neater.

Stringer raised a really good point regarding the switches.

Guille is looking a lot like his town meta. Along with liking his posts and him being active. There's a good chance he's town and not scum.

(I'm off to work)

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Hmm. So I want to respond Kash, but I don't want our agruement to go on forever.

Instead I want to take a look at USC's last post.

#47(Sry wagon skepticism) looks town to me now, it seems like legitimate concern for a quick lynch. Of course this can be feigned, but that's the surface value of it. #66 was a content filled post, this guy is definitely active. He did protected gullie a bit in #171, taking note of this. The clearing issue is also pretty questionable.

So basically I'm going to stop you right here. You are rehashing others arguments that I was trying to stop the Syr lynch for town-cred. I want to offer you to just take a quick skim at my recent games to see where you see me do moves like this more. That's really your main reason why you feel I'm suscipious other than the 'clearing' issue.
Just because someone is active and has content filled post doesn't equal scum and just because I noted that Guille is town also does not make me scum.

For a background history of Guille and I. We played together my first scum game, but since then we have played in a string of games during those we have been either same alignment. I have played with a scum-Guille before and there's a difference in his play. He tends to be active as town and be a hardball with questions, but as scum he tends to be less active and somewhat lurky. Right now he's playing to his town-meta. That along with being able to read him - he's town.

Now back to USC. You never responded to the read I had on you back in my post #173. To me you seem to be slighty retaliatory, but also oppurntistic. (Fuck phone for not being able to spell right)

I currently don't have that much of a feel other than null on JK. Others have lighted that JK hasn't been posting and USC slams down a vote to pressure him. Instead USC's vote should be placed on someone he feels is scum.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:54 am

Post by Malakittens »

Since when is the Crazed wagon a quick lynch? Even so why are you saying its 'mine'. Voting a lurker isn't going to get information. Voting lurkers is a great place for scum to hide and also a safe vote. I didn't say I wanted you to hammer - you are putting words in my mouth which aren't even there. I was referring to you placing your vote on other scum reads. In your post you name 4 people who lean scummy to you yet vote the person who is lurking.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yes, but lurking can be done by town and are easy targets for scum to use to find leverage to fuel a lynch. Hindsight is 20/20.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

Malakittens – Leaning scum. I get a feeling that Mala is being “too townie”. I don’t like his references to other games for, at least to me it seems, town-cred. Seems to look for scum in people, but also does not seem to look for town in people. Anything to get the focus on someone else by using anything.

Just my playstyle because honestly asking everyone why would scum keep wanting to look 'too townie' if they are actually scum? It makes them a bullseye target for a lynch candidate, but also for a target for the SK.
I will say me referencing other games is a null tell because I have done it in the past as scum, but for totally different reasons. So, can't say me referencing meta is a scum-tell because it's not, but it's not that of a town-tell because I'll do it there depending on the situation.
Your last part is totally wrong, totally wrong. I was being attacked because I was trying to say Syr was a town read and I even think Guille is a town read. How is that not looking for the town in people?

Your list gives out too many null reads and not enough scum reads. You have two scum reads and four null reads.

~~

Kash raised a very important comment.

What's up with the single-voters?

I already made my comment about how I felt about USC's vote because he could be placing it on a lurker because it's an easy spot for scum to lay low.

To be honest, the only thing I see about Serra's vote is that he doesn't like how Ms Marangal is acting.

Crazed has his vote on Declan, but I forgot why. I'll return to that later on when I go reread.

JK before he replaced out voted me because agreed with an arguement against me.

Then we have three people not voting at all.

Which brings me to the question, which players who aren't on the Crazed wagon actually scum?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 246, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 244, Malakittens wrote:To be honest, the only thing I see about Serra's vote is that he doesn't like how Ms Marangal is acting.

Don't like = think it's scummy.

Is there ever a different reason to vote someone than that you don't like their posts in one way or another? I don't much like the Crazed wagon and she's my best alternative.

On that note, join me?

No, not really.

Declining your offer to join you.
I don't really see her as scummy, but I don't really see her as town either. She seems to be taking a wishy-washy stance that could stem to a low-sort of opportunism, but I feel like she's looking for reactions.

Her not placing a vote anywhere bothers me, but I haven't read her meta yet to see if she's done this in the past. For me she seems to be taking a side-line approach, which interesting enough is how I used to play.

She's defending quite a bit of people and have quite a bit of town reads, but I would like her to give me a list of her current reads to see where those town-reads sit in a list.

What do you currently think of USC and his current posts?

~~

Crazed - Can you explain your Declan case for me please? I can see it's due to him taking things out of content. Is there anyone else right now besides him that if you had a double-vote you could vote? If so, who and why?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:08 am

Post by Malakittens »

USC trying to find anyway and everyway to try
and
discredit my posts?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Malakittens »

No, he's not. He called my post #244 WIFOM.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Malakittens »

Okay, Crazed. Depending on the mod self-votes would be against a wincondition and possibly get yourself modkilled. Then again when Syryana self-voted there was no issue posting regarding it, but still it wouldn't be helping a team at all.

Secondly, I'm going to finally do this:

Vote: USC

He's trying to find ways to discredit my posts in any way he can. Calling it WIFOM.

He also has 4 scum reads, but placed his vote on someone who looked to me like a safe place to vote. Since the replacement came in he hasn't revoted even though he's pointing fingers in people's directions. I feel as if he's testing the water for someone to bite before placing a vote.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

This is a quick post since I want to watch more DVDs and head to bed in the near future.

Crazed: May I ask how you did a 180 on your read on me? Also how is medium suscipion low? Techinally you say others, but there's only one high and the rest are low. Mind explaining why I'm giving off mixed signals? You were calling me town because I'm aggressive, but I'm on a medium suscipion list?

Ms M: You still think he's obvstown
after
that? Talking about his last post.

DC: Explain both your reads? I don't really like when players 180 since scum do that when its in favor of their advantage.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

Responding to USC as I somehow missed his post.

Bringing up meta isn't WIFOM as there are some players who's scum meta is totally different then their town meta. Meta really isn't WIFOM because its proven right there in other games.

Also can you stop calling yourself a noob? You don't qualify as one to me as you been playing for almost 4 months with finished games under your belt. I think you are using that as an excuse to keep people off of you or to stop them from looking at you.

I could do one better and call you out for trying to WIFOM MM, but I'm not because play styles and meta styles are prove able.

Anyways, can we please have more votes on USC? He's scum.

Also you are saying DC and Syr are town based off interactions? What interactions? The ones that look townish due to their nature, but when I bring up a similar comment - I'm scum for it.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 313, CrazedPorcupine wrote:EBWODP:

I forgot to talk about my stance on USC, If he's mafia, he'd jump on my wagon too keep himself from looking like my ally scum, since he DIDN'T jump on my wagon OR come to my rescue, I'd say he's likely town just trying to avoid gaining suspicion by linking himself to me.

No, not necessarily. Especially not if his partners were already on your wagon. If they were he likely wouldn't have jumped onto it since VCA would catch him later as the game drags on. He could also be SK rather than not mafia. I know you are treating this like mafia + SK, but I find it easier to hunt for a SK by treating them as an indi mafia player.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 320, unseencamo wrote:Mala - I referenced my first game of mafia. I did not call myself a noob. Strawman fallacy isn't attractive.

... Confirmation bias isn't friendly either.. or even attractive..

When you don't apply the same things to others as you apply to one player reads to me as you are using a bias view..

I'll reread when I'm not drinking and let's hope to hell I don't post after I close this laptop because my phone posting is already interesting, but anything else might be hillarious.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:53 am

Post by Malakittens »

It's not the fact you're voting someone you believe is scummy, but how you guys are just wagon hopping. I don't like it because it could be used to fish information out. Such as USC being put at L-1 could have made him claim as the same goes with Crazed. You don't seem to really care to persue anything else, but these main two wagons.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Well. I'm really happy where my vote is. I'm also 95% certain that USC
will
flip scum.

@Stringer:

Why Kash and Declan exactly?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Actually. Witches tend to be burned alive rather than drown, but both are acceptable ways to kill them.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:25 am

Post by Malakittens »

We have about 2 days until the deadline. We need to decide on a lynch ( I'm aware there will be no nolynch due to the voting, but it's better to settle on a lynch together)

I'm curious to see if we just managed to catch two mafia members because I'm quite susprised that CP hasn't voted USc to put him at L-1 (which in return would save himself over USC)

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Did you read his posts before or after voting?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Malakittens »

@Serra:

MM isn't the only one who has done 180's with her reads? Why haven't you followed up with the other players who have done the same?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:15 am

Post by Malakittens »

@DC:

If you don't think either is scum.. Why did you wait so long before expressing that? It's way too late to start a CW.
Not really sure if you're town or scum wanting to stay away from possible mislynches.

@Everyone else:
I still rather us come to a decision rather then allow it to deadline lynch the highest wagon with the number of votes.
We have about a day left to do so.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Well DC you staying far away from the wagon looks like you're scum knowing its a possible mislynch. I have known scum scared of getting on wagons due to that reason alone.

MsM: I think he meant when Crazed soft claimed and you voted to put him at L-1, not uSC.

Also can we not use weird nicknames? Last game I played a few nicknames were given and one was really bad after it was defined. Plus the person who gave the weird nicknames were scum for an added bonus.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Why am I not believing you USC. I have a feeling you're the SK and not the vig. You're vote hopping is more closely related to a scum meta.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Malakittens »

There's a difference between changing the name drastically and then chopping off a few letters of an actual name.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah. Like they are really going to target each other.

DC: I urge you to read USC's meta. I am sure he's scum and not town. I doubt he's the vig.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Who did you target Crazed?

Also, why did you vig on N0? There's a higher chance of hitting town then mafia.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah. That's a really, really bad optimal play for a vig.
That means either the SK or the mafia didn't shoot.

I'm not sure what to think right now. A vig shouldn't shoot randomly. It decreases chances of town winning.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Malakittens »

They did last game setup.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yes, SKs can control switches.

SKs can get an innocent read by a cop if they immune to the cop.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

No, stop. I really doubt that USC is the real vig.

Pretty sure that he was at L-1 when he CC'd.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 609, serrapaladin wrote:Projecting your own meta onto others is REALLY bad though.

This ^

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Malakittens »

USC explain to me out of the 3 town PRs he chose the right one?
Surely he wouldn't have known that also not to mention he could have been a VT.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #44) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:54 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm for lynch all liars.

Vote: USC

Crazed claimed Vig and then USC counterclaimed Vig which clearly was a lie. USC is either Sk or mafia.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:53 am

Post by Malakittens »

Why can't USC be SK? Why does he have to be mafia?

Depending on what USC flips it will implicate the people who voted Crazed over USC. If USC flips mafia - MsM or DC could be a buddy.

If Syr had a guilty on USC - wouldn't you think it was likely he would have breadcrumbed or kept his vote on USC rather then moving it around?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Malakittens »

@Serra:

What on Earth are you doing?

Are you
trying
to give USC time to wiggle out of his lie?

P-Edit: You hammered, but still I'm posting this.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:25 am

Post by Malakittens »

Hi, I'm here.

BEF; Remove your vote as we are likely in LyLo. If you are town remove it right away, but if you are scum you can leave it on.

I don't really like how Serra didn't vote USC right away after it was obvious that USC was scum. I think if USC flipped mafia that Serra would have been a buddy, but since UCS flipped SK it throws a wrench there.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Malakittens »

I don't even right now.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Msm got a question who was your strongest town ready in Day 1, closer to the end?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 683, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 675, Stringer Bell wrote:Um...what? 664 told Serra to hammer because USC was confirmed as scum/SK, and Serra had just said in the post above that he intended to hammer. The FOS is completely warranted given Serra's weird play yesterday. If USC had flipped scum, I would have immediately pushed a Serra lynch because he seemed so iffy on voting USC, instead going with two other people first. Since he was SK, I have no idea why Serra chose to try to protect him and deflect attention to another person.

Jesus Christ. Are you guys all scum? My two votes and the Intent to Hammer USC all came within a few seconds. I WAS MAKING A POINT, GODDAMMIT. How you think I was protecting USC is absolutely beyond me...

You were trying to make a point, but you were expressing who you believe were scum, but you could have went about it a different way. Normally, I don't like when a day ends with very little information, but believe it or not Day 2 should have ended that way. Instead you expressing how you felt left whichever team a good window to use to their advantage.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by Malakittens »

String:

What do you think about MsM's jump on Crazed after she has been harping he was newb-town during the majority of the Day?

~~

I'm currently looking at BEF or MsM for possible scum and to a lesser extent of DCL. Mainly due to hammering the vig rather then the SK it gave an extra kill to the mafia which increases their chances of winning.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by Malakittens »

It depends; unless Crazed was having the itchy finger towards killing one of their own and thought it would have been more beneficial to keep one alive over the other.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Pssssssttt. MsM bring your attention here.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:57 am

Post by Malakittens »

You know scum are the only ones confident in LyLo and are willing to vote first especially when there is more then one scum left because they are hoping for a quick lynch.

Either BEF is scum with Declan and trying to bus or BEF is scum trying to get a win off lynching an innocent Declan.

@MsM: If I was one of your strongest town reads why didn't you vote with me? My whole meta thing was me reaching out to you because you were the only one who could get the hidden meaning, but instead you chose to let USC out of the rope.

If anyone is wondering its a current game where USC flipped so we can't directly talk about it.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:10 am

Post by Malakittens »

Because town would be more paranoid to place a vote rather then confidently placing a vote because scum can quick hammer. If a player is scum and placing a vote they don't need to be paranoid or an ounce of doubt that they could be wrong because they know they are goin to try and bait a town into voting with them and securing the lynch.

I have thought BEF is town, but his actions aren't adding up to town in my eyes.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:18 am

Post by Malakittens »

Not sure how that would work. I haven't seen popcorn LyLo go like that. I have seen popcorn lynch meaning the person being lynched gets to pick the next person who gets lynched. I have seen popcorn T/S lists.

I personally think we should pick who we think is the scummiest and lynch them.

Also whoever commented on Stringer raising their radar because he is contributing today.. How is that scummy?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:52 am

Post by Malakittens »

You kept thinking that Crazed was newb-town all game until the end, but chose to hammer him instead of USC who's evidence pointed more towards being scum then crazed.

That's why I find your hammer and DC's vote so suspect because both of you could think that Crazed possible target could have been one of your own.

I don't like Declan because he's FoSing off of flimsy reasons at least towards me because it was obvious that I'm not the type of person to not think of all theories before posting.

Crazy theories is what makes me;me.

Part of me thinks Serra could be town because if he thought Stringer or I was a possible PR; why did he try to aim at one of us during Night 1? He could though be saying that just to WIFOM us, but I don't think that is what it is.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Usc's vote hopping was also not a standard play for a vig either. He was just bouncing between wagons and getting on whatever he could.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Post by Malakittens »

No. He was doing it before votes appeared on him.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Alright so the dead line is inching towards us very slowly, but inching towards us. You may think 7 days is a long time, but it's really not.

We do need however to figure out where we are possibly voting so it's not a scramble at the end of a day. Do not mix this up with me saying we need to vote now because it's NOT what I'm saying.

Basically just list your top three people you are most suspicious of. Mine happen to be: BEF, MsM & DC.

I still believe that the lynch wagon of Crazed towards the end of Day 1 was scum-pushed. Regardless of claimed vig or CC claimed vig. Although it could be said that the USC wagon was also scum-pushed, but that would lead me to Serra who I don't really see being scum over my top 3 named above.

A SK is more of a threat to the mafia, but a vig is also the same amount of threat normally, but a lesser extent due to the switches being controlled by the SK.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:06 am

Post by Malakittens »

Why exactly me BEF?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:08 am

Post by Malakittens »

Actually from an ISO. I'm quite interested in that answer.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Okay guys. Activity is baaaaaaaaaaad. Letsgo.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Dunno. I'm not really sure I see BEF as town at all. I mean he's been pretty wagon hoppery between USC and Crazed as those are his main votes during Day 1 besides the RVS on Stringer.

He did however have a scum read on Declan lingering from Day 1, but never followed it up. He did have USC labeled as null in this post. <- This linked he also had a scum-read on me, but never followed it up. Now since it's LyLo we see both Declan and Mala read back from the dead.

What was odd even though he said he wanted to give pressure if he could to Declan a few posts later Declan
(and I)
somewhat talked him into voting Crazed.

That Declan read was basically dropped for his wagon hoppery
(said above)
for USC and Crazed.

I could see new-mafia wagon hopping as they are unsure how to find their footing. He could have thought he was doing good in LyLo by placing an early vote, but couldn't get people to bite onto it.

This is what really for me I believe sells me on scum-BEF. He is so sure that Declan is mafia and is okay with a lynch on him. Town members wouldn't be confident at all during LyLo, but as I stated before. Town are scared to place a vote in case they are wrong, but there was no hesitation in placing a vote here that he could be wrong.

Now if scum BEF made a mistake in LyLo and has a possibility of being lynched for it.. Why wouldn't his team mates take full advantage of that and bus if need be?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I wanted to get a post in, but I had to work late and don't currently have the time. I might be able to post later tonight off my phone, but that's not certain.

@MoD: I'm V/La until Tuesday April 16th.

Hmm @ DC. More thoughts possibly later.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #66) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I have my phone and can check in periodically. Why are you so jumpy at the fact I'm going V/LA? This was a planned trip so I can't just cancel it. >.>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #67) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by Malakittens »

You're flipping out over stupid things. It's not like I'm not going to be here without computer or phone access. I'll have my phone, but I won't be checking it all the time.. Like I normally do.

What may I ask exactly is it going to complicate?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #68) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 792, Ms Marangal wrote:Hmm...

?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #69) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Malakittens »

You aren't the only one in regards to DC. >.>

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #70) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by Malakittens »

IMO you were, but maybe not totally flipping out, but you seemed to get panicked that I was going to be V/LA yet when Declan went V/LA you didn't care at all or even comment on it.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #71) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

It depends, I guess.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Malakittens »

Question though MsM. Who do you currently have a stronger scum feeling on Declan or Stringer?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #73) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:45 am

Post by Malakittens »

No? I want an answer because she could be voting Declan because he has more suscipion then Stringer has and it could easily be a winning scum move if she can get more people voting him and I am still thinking MsM can be scum and it makes me weary on how she's voting. So I'm just asking for an explanation.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #74) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Malakittens »

I don't like your little subtle defense of MsM.. All of a sudden you're deflecting everything at me when I asked her a simple question for a simple answer.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Malakittens »

Ugh. I keep wondering if MsM is scum. Why, why does she keep changing her reads. She's sure BEF is scum, but doesn't want to vote there because she's null on him due to things that happened two days before and the fact noob-town argument. This is what she was saying during Day 1 in regards to Crazed..

She's not here to defend herself though. Gahz.

___

How is it pointless?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Malakittens »

If she doesn't answer truthfully and ends up contradicting herself .. She'll be caught.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Malakittens »

You're being so touchy.. Wtf.

Why can't you JUST wait for her to answer?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #78) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

Yes.

Anyways, I'm going to vote in a few minutes as a NL is not a good thing..
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #79) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Malakittens »

Thinking. I rather lynch MsM over DC, but I'd be okay with a DC lynch.

VOTE: MsM

Things MsM did have made me uneasy. If MsM is scum then chances are DC is scum.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Okay that makes more sense. Removing the vote for now.

Ill be around though just baking cookies :D

-- Edit Dr Gudsight: Given there is no unvote bolded statement, your vote is still on Ms Marangal.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Fail.

UNVOTE:

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #82) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 829, Stringer Bell wrote:Now the second time that DC has jumped all over Mala for something quite innocent and small...

Do you have anything else to add other then that?

We have less than 4 days until the deadline and people have dissappeared and this might cause us to go into a No Lynch situation and that would force an auto win for the scum team.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 838, BrightEyedFish wrote:I am not in favor of a NL. My opinion still stands on a Declan or Stringer lynch, in that order.

Yet.. you
aren't
voting..

Going back to my first gut feel even though I'm okay with a MsM or a DC lynch. Only because recent exchanges with DC make me weary of a possible MsM or DC team.

VOTE: BEF

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:33 am

Post by Malakittens »

DC.. You're around.. Thoughts on thing above?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #85) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Yeah.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Kay.

VOTE: declan
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Malakittens »

-nods-

Won't try and hide it now that it's game for us.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I'm aware. :P

Good thing you got my subtle signal <3
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Love you <3

Sorry for manipulating you guys :(

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Guille is still waiting for the chance that has never come
(yet).

Might take you eternity.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Good job to both sides. All played well to be honest. Wasn't sure how LyLo was going to pan out since we winged this.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Clearly.. They listened to me more DC :P

I got fun facts to catch scum-me, but if I told you.. I'd have to kill you :(

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Stringer you did well ;D
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Oh DC the busing was way too obvious on your part. I was at the ready to bus you to no end if that went badly >.>
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Nah I signaled "look at the votes and drop a vote and ill hammer"

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by Malakittens »

It's fine because I was in class and during the 30 mins I was doing hw while pretend to watch the video being shown in class :P

Yah the bombs are a pity :( it's sad
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Hey.

:(

Be nice.

Said I was sorry.

<3

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Thanks for saving me Guille <3.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #99) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:48 am

Post by Malakittens »

I figured. I was dancing around you a lot only to avoid giving you fuel to signal a scum-Mala lynch. :P
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 896, Ms Marangal wrote:oh god, Mala you are one scary little girl XD
?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #101) » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Hmm. That's totally vague, but if it helps I have similar thought process as town :P

Return to “Completed Open Games”