Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #0) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Fegelein »

Shattered at the moment, will not be able to contribute immediately, but I promise I will by tomorrow afternoon.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #1) » Sat May 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Post by Fegelein »

Just to let you know how I will be operating. I'm going to be using my scum/Town point substitute system, and I will be analysing the first 100 hundred posts at a time before having a short break, and then continuing. Currently analysing the first parts of the game, although you must bear in mind that I have hindsight bias of TIP and havingfits's flip, so it might be a little difficult to fairly judge them on that.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #2) » Sat May 11, 2013 11:58 pm

Post by Fegelein »

My confusion got the better of me, sorry :p
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #3) » Sun May 12, 2013 12:22 am

Post by Fegelein »

How could I kill anyone when I only just subbed into the game?
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #4) » Sun May 12, 2013 12:24 am

Post by Fegelein »

FEGELEIN'S NOTES:
#7 by Whiskers looks really suspicious, looks like he's trying to attack pro-town, very artificial looking. I also don't like how you rank players on how big they are, it seems like your looking to get rid of the biggest threat. I'm going to give you 3 scum points for that.
#9 by TIP: Why did he bring up LaL for no reason? 1 scum point, even though I know he's Town
#10 by TAM: Slightly overly friendly, but it kind of correlates with one game of his meta. Neutral.
#12 by DCL: No RVS vote, No mention of it either unlike TAM, just putting some pressure on DCL. 1 scum point.
#15 by awestfie: A slight artificial tint to it, but a very good Town point, worthy of 2 town points. 1 town point because -1 for the artificialness.
#21 by Lastsurvivor: Trying to explain Whiskers play as a joke. I don't like it. 1 scum point.
#22 by DCL: Nicely plonked in the butter zone, and "informationless and scared?". Scum know who the PGO's are, they know who their partners are. 2 scum points.
Is this the way RachMarie always talks, because I'm finding it hard to figure out whether it's artificial or how she normally talks.
#26 by Monty: Another butter zone vote, with over explanation. Again, is this the way he always talks? 2 scum points regardless.
#27 by Rach: No explanation to voting TIP? And you call it a real vote? 2 scum points.
#30 by LS: I hate it when people say "I know I'm Town". It might be a pet peeve, but it does seem scummy. 1 scum point.
#31 by RM: Trying too hard. 1 scum point.
#33 by TIP: The pope seems to know his stuff, so would I call it OMGUS? Yes, because his reasoning is very flawed. 2 scum points, for the vote.
#35 by LS: Interesting defence, and considering RM has scum points, that too earns you scum points as a possible crusading partner. 1 scum point.
#36 by Monty: Unvoting someone with 3 votes because he's scared of a quick hammer...over cautious or what. 2 scum points.
#40 by TIP: This post is so silly, it gets a null read from me.
#41 by LS: Baring in mind I have hindsight bias in TIP's flip, but this seems like scum trying to put pressure on TIP, with the wording. 1 scum point.
#46 by Monty: Fairly good point, could come from scum point of view but ehh, I can risk it. 1 Town point.
#47 by DCL:
IMPORTANT
. This will be good to remember later when (or if) Whisker flips. If he flips Town, it seems like DCL was trying to push the quick wagon early in the game. No scum or town points as we don't know Whiskers's side.
#49 by RM: Again, seems to be trying too hard. 1 scum point.
lost concentration here
#53 by TIP: How does he know who scum are? Why is RM confirmed scum? All these things, I dont get. 2 scum points.
#55 by awest: Really finding it hard to get a read on this guy, he's making some good Town points, but his writing style seems contrived. I'll give him 1 town point again.
#58 by Whiskers: Don't like the reasoning for the Monty vote. 1 scum point.
#61 by TIP: Don't like how he knows Rach is Scum. Supporting quickhammers is daft, so that's a null read, scum would be more careful. 1 scum point.
#62 by Monty: Good point, not contrived etc. 1 Town Point.
#63 by RM: Strikes me as minorly overdefensive. 1 scum point.
#64 by Whiskers: That's not a bad point, though it could be classed as buddying with Town. It doesn't come across as such so 1 Town Point.
#66 by TAM: I just get Town vibes from it, gut feeling, along with good reasoning that holds, without it appearing artificial or contrived. 1 Town Point.
#67 by Syr: Lazy as fuck, and a blatant attempt to hang in the butter zone. 2 scum points.
#71 by Syr: Again, I don't like people taking cases and using them as their own. 1 scum point.
#73 by LS: Fairly good reasoning on the Syr post. 1 Town Point.
#74 by TIP: I think he realised he screwed up, but he carried on with his word. That earns him 3 points immediately as that is a major scum tell in my books.
#86 by Whiskers: Great point about people calling other scum then not following up on it. 2 Town Points.
#87 by Whiskers: Taking a non serious post seriously. Scum like to do this more often than Town. 1 scum point.
#90 by LS: It seems like you know TIP will flip Town, and you're trying to get Town cred. 1 scum point.
#91 by Syr: Attacking someone for attacking them without voting them is often very scummy. 2 scum points.
#97 by LS: Provides some interesting points, but again, seems to know TIP will flip scum. I'm not giving any points for that.
#99 by Whiskers: Good point on Syr and notes. 1 Town Point.

Taking a break.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #5) » Sun May 12, 2013 2:02 am

Post by Fegelein »

#100 by mike: You ruined a good post with "I think I'll have a better chance of winning if she dies". That earns you 3 scum points, - the 2 Town Points you would have received for the rest of your post. 1 scum point.
#108 by Whiskers: Gives me town vibes, good points made to TIP, although I personally disagree with TIP being new to the mafia game. 1 Town Point.
#113 by TIP: Your last point made me laugh. I'll give you 1 scum point for that because your other point wasn't bad.
#115 by DCL: Wow, you're really easily persuaded aren't you? 2 scum points.
#118 by DCL: This is a huge flip-flop from your previous thoughts. 2 scum points.
#120 by Whiskers: Another good post against TIP. 1 Town Point.
#122 by Whiskers: Overly confrontational. 1 scum point.
#128 by Syr: Nice little flip-flop on LS and another minor case of parroting. 1 scum point.
#129 by LS: I dislike even more how you now think Syr is Town for thinking you are now Town. 2 scum points.
#130 by TIP: This is where I'm starting to get more newb-Town vibes than scum vibes, because I can't see scum being so high risk here.
#137 by RM: Town post imo, trying to help, whereas scum would probably continue to attack. 1 Town point.
#139 by Whiskers: Comes across as a chainsaw defence. 1 scum point.
#145 by LS: Fairly town, brings up something I didn't notice myself personally. 1 Town point.
#155 by TIP: I think he made it obvious here that he's newb-Town, I think he'd be much more malicious if he was scum. 1 Town Point.
Just here, I realised RM is a complete hypocrite. Calling out TIP for OMGUS, yet doing exactly the same thing to Mike. I'm sorry, but that's earning you 5 scum points, 2 for the OMGUS (considering you should know much better), and 3 for hypocrisy.
#163 by Mike: Completely agree with this, all she's been doing is tunnelling TIP and making a somewhat good case against Mike. That's not really scumhunting. 2 Town points.
#166 by Whiskers: Buddying noted. 1 scum point.
#169 by Hiraki: Getting annoyed with this lack of contribution. 2 scum points.
I'm pretty much ignoring analysis of TIP's posts now because they just don't strike me as coming from a scum point of view. I'll still read them.
Quite frankly though, the current case against mike is poop though, so TIP gets 3 scum points for a flip-flop and poor points.
#181 by Mike: A good response to poorly placed pressure imo, not trying to laugh it off, not overreacting, a good balance. 1 Town point.
#182 by Whiskers: Even though I disagree with your TIP points, that's not why you're getting a scum point. You're getting one for sarcasm, which is at least very anti-town and counter productive. 1 scum point.
#185 by DCL: Naked vote :neutral:. 2 scum points.
#187 by DCL: Still doesn't explain his vote, when he has a perfect opportunity to. 2 scum points.
Whiskers over analysis of a single sentence comes across as scum contrived. 2 scum points.
#190 by mike: Apart from the secret mafia code (?), not a bad post. Null, because that SMC was really strange.
#191 by DCL: Stinks of BS. 1 scum point.
#192 by mike: Exactly. 1 Town point.
Then the thread gets derailed with a discussion on Irish, Scottish and Welsh people.

Taking a break again.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #6) » Sun May 12, 2013 2:14 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 497, RachMarie wrote:That really does not answer my question though, since it would have most likely been your pred who did the deed...
I wouldn't know though, the only information that I have is that Hiraki has not used his shot yet.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #7) » Sun May 12, 2013 3:10 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 502, DCLXVI wrote:I'm really content with where my vote is at right now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx-97uRkzRg

Pretty much what I'm thinking about some of your posts so far.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #8) » Sun May 12, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Fegelein »

I take that as an in-game threat.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #9) » Sun May 12, 2013 6:56 am

Post by Fegelein »

#201 by DCL: Another butter zone vote. I like how you have a bad feeling about TIP's wagon all of a sudden, again, like you'll know he'll flip scum. 2 scum points.
#205 by Hiraki: Some points I agree with, some I do not. I've seen a game of his where he was Town and he was confrontational like this too.
#206 by mike: Null the first parts, FINALLY SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME ON DCL. 1 Town Point.
#208 by RachMarie: A decent post, but the "LS can read me like a book" neutralises it.
#214 by Nacho: I've never seen Nacho Town, but I've personally played with Nacho scum, and he generally tends to sit back and ask questions...which he's doing to a minor degree here. Uninspired vote too. 2 scum points.
#217 by Monty: Just town vibes. 1 Town Point.
#220 by Nacho: How are you so certain he is scum? 1 scum point.
#230 by Rach: What happened to your early OMGUS? 3 scum points.
#236 by Nacho: I can back up your fake tone with Newbie 1344. 1 scum point.
#241 by Nacho: I just get scum vibes from it because of the way it's certain. 1 scum point.
#244 by Nacho: A fair point I guess. 1 Town point.
#250 by Whiskers: I suppose that's a good point. 1 Town point.
#252 by DCL: Not only was TIP's claim obviously fake (quite frankly, he's not that stupid), but it was WAY before the deadline, and you caused A LOT of damage to the Town by doing this. This is the scummiest thing I have seen in the game so far, and quite frankly, you deserve 10 scum points for it.
#255 by DCL: Again, it was obviously a joke, and you're trying too hard to look concerned. 1 scum point.
#257 by DCL: Didn't you have a bad feeling about the lynch earlier? With no development? 3 scum points.
#264 by TIP: I lol'ed
#277 by TAM: Pretty good point, but because of your constant lurking, I still kind of get a bad feeling about you, so no points rewarded. Only for this time though.
Whiskers entire case against Monty earns them 1 Town Point, generally because I disagree with a few points there.
#294 by Monty: What the hell? No Lynching is so stupid at this point in the game. 2 scum points.
#295 by DCL: Trying too hard. 1 scum point.

UNVOTE: Whover Hiraki was voting
VOTE: DCL

Can't see you recovering with that many scum points against you.

Will analyse the last 200 posts over the next few days, exams and stuff taking a toll.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #10) » Sun May 12, 2013 9:25 am

Post by Fegelein »

Not seen your meta, so I can't judge you.

Butter zone = To be in the middle of the wagon.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #11) » Mon May 13, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Fegelein »

There's going to be a point total at the end of my analysis. I'm not at the end of my analysis here.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #12) » Tue May 14, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Fegelein »

^Nah, I'm not, I've had past experience on another forum.

I'll get to finishing my analysis tomorrow, I'm tired today.

@Whiskers: Who cares? I for one care because it hindered our ability to communicate as it was extremely premature.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #13) » Tue May 14, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Fegelein »

I said I'm not an alt.

And this is the first time I'm using the points system...I want to see how it goes :x
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #14) » Thu May 16, 2013 8:37 am

Post by Fegelein »

DCL has done nothing for me to change their scum read on them for the record.

I will TRY and finish catching tomorrow evening.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #15) » Fri May 17, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Fegelein »

I'm willing to agree that the points system is far from the best, as it comes up with RachMarie scum, even though I think she's actually genuinely trying to help. It only gets me so far, but it's pretty far, and I'm still willing to see it out.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #16) » Fri May 17, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Fegelein »

So we've got 3 wagons at the moment. I think we need to compromise, even if it is on me to get a lynch down and so you guys get info.

Right now, I'm staying on DCL though, their latest posts have been null, so no change in my scum read.

As for the Monty lynch, I can sort of see where you're coming from, but I have a null read on him. If the deadline approaches though, I'll be willing to throw down a vote on him.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #17) » Fri May 17, 2013 11:26 am

Post by Fegelein »

So gut reads?

And the case against DCL is the fact that his post count is fairly good, yet he's not really added much to conversations, huge flip-flop in opinions, and he cut the last day extremely short, and has shown no repentance for his actions.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #18) » Sat May 18, 2013 12:35 am

Post by Fegelein »

TAM, can you explain why I am the best vote at the moment? Not really getting it; your case is rather lazy.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #19) » Sat May 18, 2013 4:56 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 601, DCLXVI wrote:If you think someone is town, and that person is on the path to getting lynched, do you:

A: say nothing and let the wagon continue to build.
B: Say he is town and try to stop the wagon.

You chose B which does not seem town motivated.
So he's just supposed to let his Town read die?
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #20) » Sat May 18, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Fegelein »

Ehh, it doesn't displace my scum read on you DCL.

@TAM: I'm catching up with the game. I need to analyse the game so I get scum/town reads, instead of blindly saying "this guy is scum"
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #21) » Sat May 18, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Fegelein »

It makes my null read change into a weak scum read, yes.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #22) » Sun May 19, 2013 2:38 am

Post by Fegelein »

That's a legit Town point and it pushes you into my Town reads Whiskers.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #23) » Sun May 19, 2013 2:39 am

Post by Fegelein »

@Havingfitz: Due to negative feedback, there's no point in me doing any points system stuff anymore. Also, I have read it, and DCL did nothing to change the scum read on them.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #24) » Sun May 19, 2013 4:06 am

Post by Fegelein »

Oh, there was that too.

I believe I presented a case last page? Nothing's really changed from that.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #25) » Sun May 19, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Fegelein »

Uhh, null posts on DCL's behalf do not subtract his major scum read.

Also, I don't think you're scum, in fact, you lean more Town, but it's much more Null than anything else. That's the problem with the points system, you can't really tell a few things exclusively using it, but I can outside of it. And your intentions are more Town than anything. It's not a strong read, but it's there.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #26) » Sun May 19, 2013 10:15 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 639, DCLXVI wrote:PC crashed... Can phone post but it's a pain... Hopefully I'll get it fixed soon.

@feg... so all my recent posts have been null to you?
Yeah, they haven't done anything to convince me that you're not scum, but they haven't added any more scum vibes.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #27) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:00 am

Post by Fegelein »

I gave TIP scum points in order to justify if he was the best lynch. Maybe universally for the entire town, but not for me personally. It's a little difficult though to avoid hindsight bias.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #28) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:55 am

Post by Fegelein »

Again, to see if he deserved it, and if there were any better options available (which there were)
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #29) » Wed May 22, 2013 5:04 am

Post by Fegelein »

Also your defence on Monty was quite the passionate one. It comes across as if you know he's Town for certain, or you are both scum buddies. If both instances, you're scum.

BTW, Quick Reads list, if you want an in-depth explanation on anyone, ask:
TOWN
Mikeburnfire
Whiskers
Lastsurvivor
RachMarie
havingfitz
The Acting Method
MontyWhittaker
Nachomamma8
DCLXVI
SCUM
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #30) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Fegelein »

That's actually a good point to be honest.

Yeah, have to give you credit where it is due, that's actually a Town post, although I labelled it as null because it didn't really pertain to you.

Now the bigger questions remains: Should I switch to Nacho? He's sort of locked himself down to defending a select few, which makes me think he's likely scum, either defending buddies or buddying.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #31) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:37 am

Post by Fegelein »

His gameplay correlates with a game where he was scum (Newbie 1344: Cactus Town Tragedy), a game we were both in. I haven't properly seen Town Nacho apart from a late sub-in in Newbie 1348 which I was spectating, where he arguably played a little more pro-town, but the guy he subbed in for was suspected anyway.

His case against me doesn't make a lot of sense either. Not from my perspective at least.

I'd be willing to negotiate a lynch on anyone below RachMarie on my list. So yeah, TAM is an option.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #32) » Wed May 22, 2013 8:10 am

Post by Fegelein »

Nacho is definitely scum. I'm getting hammered, so I'm just calling it. Nacho is painfully obviously scum, with his "I'm arming tonight" which is worse than what Whiskers did D1, his poor little push on me simply for a minor fault with my scumhunting system, hanging back and asking questions instead of directly scumhunting (backseat play, which is very scummy) and generally trying too hard to look pro-town. I strongly urge you to push him hard once I flip.

Your push against me for stopping with my points system is poor. If people want me to stop for the sake of the Town, I will stop. I was spending way too much time on them, and I have very important exams I'm doing at the moment. Also, you call me out for active lurking, yet you're just hanging back in the shadows, being overly cautious?

UNVOTE: DCLXVI
VOTE: Nachomamma8

This is my damn push to get a counter lynch, after an ISO and a general look around, I am 99.99% certain Nacho is scum and he's pulling your strings with this lynch. If you think my lynch is for the best of the Town, then fine, I get it. Just damn well make sure that you at least put considerable pressure on Nacho tomorrow.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #33) » Wed May 22, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Fegelein »

As for possible scumbuddies, his blatant bussing of TAM made me lol. Calling TAM scum, yet voting someone for not finishing catch-up? Someone's scared of them getting a case put against them.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #34) » Wed May 22, 2013 8:22 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 729, RachMarie wrote:you clearly dont know Nacho well. When he is scum and busses he does it really hard and fast. None of this halfway stuffs...
And I'm not using meta as the basis of my argument, only as part. You're using meta as the basis of your argument, and that's not a good idea, because a person can change a playstyle.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #35) » Wed May 22, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 731, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 726, Fegelein wrote:Nacho is painfully obviously scum, with his "I'm arming tonight" which is worse than what Whiskers did D1,
Why didn't you like it?
In post 726, Fegelein wrote:his poor little push on me simply for a minor fault with my scumhunting system,
Nope, that's not why I'm pushing you. You have a predecessor whose play I hated (explained this), I explained my problems with the analysis you brought up, and it's not just because of a "minor fault" with your scumhunting system.
In post 726, Fegelein wrote:If people want me to stop for the sake of the Town, I will stop. I was spending way too much time on them, and I have very important exams I'm doing at the moment. Also, you call me out for active lurking, yet you're just hanging back in the shadows, being overly cautious?
People didn't ask you to stop scumhunting altogether, but that's what you did. And yes, I called you out for active lurking because you were avoiding this topic like the plague earlier. You saying that I'm "hanging back in the shadows" is laughable.
Point 1: Reinforcing the point that you have a Town action is more often than not, scummy. You also did it twice, as opposed to once.

Point 2: If I could answer for Hiraki's play, I would. Sadly I cannot, so you'll have to go from there. Also, requote your said problems again, don't want to search through your ISO again.

Point 3: Uhh, I never stopped scumhunting altogether. I actually developed a scum read on Monty and my scum read on DCL decreased. Also, how was I avoiding this topic like the plague earlier? I've been in school for 8 hours, and I've got other priorities too. Busy life outside of MS.

Also, you misunderstood my point: You're being careful not to tread not to post too much in order to not look overly scummy unless you're making points against me/defending Monty. To everyone else, you just ask questions and sit back, trying not to attract too much attention to yourself. That's what I meant.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #36) » Wed May 22, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 733, RachMarie wrote:Problem with that idea though Feng is that I have seen Nacho do it far more than just once.

He did it to me when I was the scum PR then went on to win the game

He did it in a game I modded on Day 1 to his scum bud and went on to win the game

And that is just two of the games he did it that I can think of off the top of my head.

Why would he stop doing something that wins him games?
Because you've witnessed it before perhaps?
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #37) » Wed May 22, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 737, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 732, Fegelein wrote:I actually developed a scum read on Monty and my scum read on DCL decreased. Also, how was I avoiding this topic like the plague earlier? I've been in school for 8 hours, and I've got other priorities too. Busy life outside of MS.
I can see where you're posting.
I'd rather not say anymore than that.
But still the question is where the hell were you this whole time?
What the times when I viewed the thread?

Basically I was too distracted to post or I wasn't in the right mindset.

Also, seeing as TAM was on my scum reads, I'll switch if nothing changes. Kind of strikes me as a policy lynch, but ehhh.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #38) » Wed May 22, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Fegelein »

I won't deny that TAM has a scummy vibe though.

GTG now, might get back on, but just in case I don't.

UNVOTE: Nachomamma8
VOTE: The Acting Method
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #39) » Wed May 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Post by Fegelein »

In post 780, Whiskers wrote:
In post 732, Fegelein wrote:Point 1: Reinforcing the point that you have a Town action is more often than not, scummy. You also did it twice, as opposed to once.
This is dumb.
This is so,
so
dumb.
It's also not true.

It's the original reason I wanted a Monty lynch: he attacked me with this.
In a game where
all town players
have "a town action" it's not any scummier than claiming PGO. It means literally nothing, because nobody is going to claim anything else.

Mine was a flavour thing, iirc, but what
Nacho
is doing, is baiting the scum, trying to get them gamble on whether or not he really is arming, or has armed yet. It's not scummy. So shut up.
So much mad, lmao. Weren't you the guy calling out Hiraki for being mad?

But I find that scum often reinforce this point, not that I'm insulting your intelligence, but I do see it as something that a Townie wouldn't do, especially in such an open set-up. What honestly do Town gain from it? It just portrays you in a bad light.

Also baiting the scum, lolz were had. It's a symptom of trying too hard, which often equals scum more often than Town.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #40) » Sat May 25, 2013 5:56 am

Post by Fegelein »

MYLO.

VOTE: No Vote
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #41) » Sat May 25, 2013 6:11 am

Post by Fegelein »

And if we lynch wrong, and the mafia hit someone not on guard, we lose.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #42) » Sun May 26, 2013 11:17 am

Post by Fegelein »

UNVOTE: No Lynch

I can actually see a Nacho/Monty somewhat, with Nacho crusading to Monty's aid, either to stop his scumbuddy to be lynched, or buddying with Town Monty (then again, Monty did try to get No Lynch through)

Either way, it looks bad for Nacho.

VOTE: Nachomamma8
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #43) » Tue May 28, 2013 12:21 am

Post by Fegelein »

Apart from Nacho, I still have a feeling about DCL being scum, and Monty is possibly scum.

Another guy that I think is flying under the radar is havingfitz. I have a null read on him, but I'd kind of like some chatter about him too.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #44) » Wed May 29, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Fegelein »

A Monty/Nacho scum team looks really likely from recent developments.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #45) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:43 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 842, Whiskers wrote:
In post 840, Fegelein wrote:A Monty/Nacho scum team looks really likely from recent developments.
Which recent developments?
This day's contributions.
Lastsurvivor wrote:
In post 840, Fegelein wrote:A Monty/Nacho scum team looks really likely from recent developments.
Hey I accused you of being Nacho's scum partner

How does that make you feel
Explain.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #46) » Fri May 31, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Fegelein »

DCL, quite frankly your vote on me is laughable. It's pretty much based off theory. Implicating that I am scum for jumping on a wagon of someone that was third on my scumlist near deadline really is grasping at straws. You've got plenty to work with of my posts, and everyone elses. Use it.

Also, I have a null read on Mike, some of the stuff he's said is a little odd, but on the whole, I do agree with the majority of his points.

Fitz is a null read, leaning scum generally for backseat scumhunting earlier on.

LS is probably Town, a couple of things he said rubbed me the wrong way early on, but overall good contributions.

Whiskers is completely null, on and off towny, on and off scummy.

DCL is probably scum with Nacho for reasons I implicated earlier in the game along with a poor vote on me.

Monty is null, leaning scum for crappy votes and bad reasoning.

Nacho is still my strongest scum read.

So, out of Nacho, DCL, Monty and Fitz, I think Nacho is probably the most likely scum, especially considering he backed off after I lashed out at him when I was close to being lynched.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Post by Fegelein »

In school atm, can't really contribute. Can when I get home.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:05 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 910, havingfitz wrote:
In post 875, Fegelein wrote:Fitz is a null read, leaning scum generally for backseat scumhunting earlier on.
How was I "backseat scumhunting" earlier on?
Backseat scumhunting is very much blending into the background, not posting things with a lot of substance, trying to avoid being suspicious, not throwing your vote about much.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:58 am

Post by Fegelein »

Note to self that I will respond to havingfitz later.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 944, jilynne1991 wrote:Hi everyone! (: I'll get back in a day with questions and hopefully reads.
Seems like town is in a bit of a fix.
Saying things like that makes me paranoid.

Responding to Fitz now.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:15 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 921, havingfitz wrote:

In post 914, Fegelein wrote:
In post 910, havingfitz wrote:
In post 875, Fegelein wrote:Fitz is a null read, leaning scum generally for backseat scumhunting earlier on.
How was I "backseat scumhunting" earlier on?
Backseat scumhunting is very much blending into the background, not posting things with a lot of substance, trying to avoid being suspicious, not throwing your vote about much.
Uh...I'm posting plenty of substance.  Perhaps you should ISO me.  And I hardly think I'm staying in the background when I initiate wagons on two people I have suspicions towards (Monty and Whiskers) and supported your wagon D1 and Nacho's today.  No blending in fmpov. 

And what is the difference between "trying to avoid being suspcious" and being town?

And wtf with the vote comment?  First off...if i suspect someone is scum I will vote them and keep my vote there until it either shows absolutely no support...a no-lynch dictates moving it...or someone else becomes a stronger read.  How is not moving a vote suspect?  And what is suspect about the amount I have moved mine?  You and I both joined the game around the same time and I have voted more people than you.  So WTF? 

tl:dr;
Your definition, determination and defense of your "backseat scumhunting" accusation sucks.

Earlier on in the game, you were pretty much kicking back, not adding much to the conversation, sort of going at a slower pace than anyone else, which gave me the impression. Also, supporting wagons without adding much is also considered to be backseat scumhunting. I'll agree that you've gotten better, but you're still suspicious to me.

The former are often more cautious and careful, a trait which you seem to have.

I dislike your attack within a defence towards me, not helping. Also, I agree that sticking your vote on someone doesn't show inconsistency, which is a worse scumtell, but not throwing your vote around, coupled with the other things, makes me think you were acting overly cautious.

@LS: I hate being prodded. I'll admit that I'm not amazingly interested in the game at the moment, but it's not fair on the host or the sub if I request a sub-out, so I'm sticking on. I'll still contribute, but only when I feel like it.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Fegelein »

Fitz, you missed my question.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:45 am

Post by Fegelein »

EBWOP: point
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by Fegelein »

Suffering from IRL burnout atm, it's very hard for me to try and contribute. I will later on.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Post by Fegelein »

I'd like to bring up the prospect of Mike and Nacho being possible scum, even though I have Mike as a weak Town read.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:54 am

Post by Fegelein »

Between MBF and havingfitz, I personally believe that MBF has the stronger case here. A lot of the things fitz is saying is complete theory, he's starting to contradict himself, while Mike's case seems pretty fresh from what I can see.

That being said, I feel that 1 of them is scum. If MBF is scum, I am almost sure Nacho is.
If fitz is scum, then Nacho could be scum, but it's a slightly weak read. I can see Whiskers and DCL also, maybe Monty.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #57) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Post by Fegelein »

UNVOTE: NachoMamma8
VOTE: Havingfitz

Fuck it, might as well do it. He is scummy after all.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:31 am

Post by Fegelein »

It's quite obvious that you're trying to imitate my previous play. You're setting up a mislynch here.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:00 pm

Post by Fegelein »

Mike was probably the best scum there. I got Nacho and I sort of had an early scum read on Whiskers too.

But ahh well, first loss here, take it on the chin.

Return to “Completed Open Games”