Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #250 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 82, Wisdom wrote:Dude there's no advantage for the town in claiming. It gives the advantage to SCUM knowing what the pairs are so that they can know who they can lynch easier.
what
if town can't read one player, it also links that player to another.
In post 93, Wisdom wrote:Compare that to scum knowing beforehand that said player is paired with you. They won't push him at all. They will go for pairs that are lynchable.
town pushed scummy looking scum
claims lover with townie looking scum
:(

VV and TAM-Core seem town as fuck.

don't really like Voodoo Lady, Absta, Marangal
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #251 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and yeah, I like keeping the mystery for a little while
but people who want to claim aren't putting forth crazy bad ideas, they're just putting forth ideas
so the hammering and complete disbelief and suspicion of people for wanting to claim early is stupid
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #252 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 152, Ms Marangal wrote:Ok, I can entertain with the idea of Vigilante-scum, but I won't have time to do anything until tomorrow and if someone get's run up to L-3 before then I will freak out on everyone
Why is L-3 that big of a deal? 8 town lovers, 4 polygamist mafia lovers. Meaning they all aren't going to quickhammer on D1 when they have another day to worry about, no?
In post 153, Ms Marangal wrote:I also want to be able to talk to Nacho before anything drastic happens
<3
talk to me
In post 160, Ms Marangal wrote:Yes Mutts, it's because it's because of the type of game.

I would say L-4 but I'm hoping that scum is smart enough to not quick-lynch
I think you're being a little paranoid. I'm excited to see what you think about things.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #254 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 28, Wisdom wrote:
In post 27, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:TAM, do you believe that I thought/think that claiming pairs benefits scum?
wtf is this question, are you asking him what he believes you think?
Yes.
In post 59, Wisdom wrote:TAM, generally, I don't think that asking for a lover claim is a scumtell. Anyone who hasn't thought about the setup match may come up with this idea, thinking that it will be useful. But Vig is scum for other reasons, so you're most likely correct that it's coming from scum again.
I'm confused about those "other reasons".
In post 83, Wisdom wrote:This was so stupid that I have no doubts that it came from town
Quote is irrelevant, but what do you think about Mutley around this area? He latched onto you pretty fucking hard.
In post 181, Wisdom wrote:This assumes that Voodoo indeed found the playerlist good. Who is to say that the whole sentence wasn't just made up by scum-Voodoo and she didn't really mean any of it?
I think the thought process is clear enough at this point.
In post 185, Wisdom wrote:Mara stop being paranoid, ffs. Scum are not stupid to quickhammer.
Do you think this paranoia is real or fake?
In post 206, Wisdom wrote:I remember you said that you were scumreading VV, what made him town now?
That's what the "easy lynch" bit was meant to convey.
In post 225, Wisdom wrote:a) Why Voodoo's statement is unlikely to come from scum
b) Why you changed your townread on Voodoo to a scumread
c) What are your reasons for scumreading me other than your obvious disliking me as a person
a) This has been explained.
b) This could be answered, probably.
c) Your question is poorly worded and a misrepresentation of reasons.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #255 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

You started looking very town near the end of your ISO, but I don't like how you aren't working with any reads. What are you thinking right now?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #256 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 148, The Acting Method wrote:VV is scum in THIS set up, because out of a sample size of 3 games... 2 for sure, and one possibly (I'll have to check that) The first person to suggest early name claim has been scum.
This is the Gambler's Fallacy, which isn't doing TOO much for convincing me.
In post 236, The Acting Method wrote:I'm going to be making it an official tell instead of a personal tell.
This seemed like a strong towntell for you, but it also seemed like you have more the desire to prove your tell correct or false than actually believing VV is scum. A case is a multitude of things, not just one tell.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #258 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 257, Wisdom wrote:No clue. It kind of felt townish but he could just be buddying me.
Is he?
In post 257, Wisdom wrote:Real
Why?
In post 257, Wisdom wrote:How can I misrep reasons when there were none given?
By adding reasons of your own.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #260 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Yes.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #262 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

That he's OMGUSing because you're biting into him too hard and he's flailing.
Then you analyze whether it's townflail or scumflail.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #265 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 7, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:(rather than them trying to pair scummy scum with townish scum later to make it harder to choose a scumpair)
I'm actually not afraid of this at all.
In post 9, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:Thank you for that post, mujie.

Unvote: enomis

Vote: mujie
I liked your earlier aggression. Where did THIS go?
In post 41, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:I like hearing myself speak (and type, because keyboards turn me on), so I'm going to try to guess at a possible answer: Suggesting a claim strategy is scummy because it's a way for scum to appear useful without harming their win condition (if they truly believe their claim strategy is correct, they would think someone else would suggest it anyway). If that's what you think of it, how do you feel about the context of my suggestion within my post? Surely you wouldn't be calling something scummy in a vacuum, so how does the post containing my suggestion influence your view of the suggestion?
This got horribly convoluted near the end and I wasn't sure what I was reading. Are you asking him to read your post in a way like he hadn't seen those past two games, or...?
In post 146, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:Using "townie" to mean "player in the game" isn't unusual. I doubt it's a scum slip.
It's not unusual, but I did a little digging and Voodoo Lady uses "townie" to refer to town-aligned players in her first game and did not use it in any other context (=20546&user_select[]=0&user_select[]=0&user_sort=Go]link). What do you think of that?
In post 163, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:think Mara is scum for her recent series of posts (unrelated to the L-x thing).
And here I thought the L-x point was pretty interesting. What did you find?
In post 166, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:I don't remember exactly when I posted that, but it was whenever I no longer felt like it would be useful to have him think it was a serious vote.
This was an honest response to a shitty question.
In post 184, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:
In post 182, Wisdom wrote:
In post 177, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:I thought and think that he's scum. That is my reason for voting him.
That's a nice reason, I bet you'll get lots of support.
It's funny that you were able to make a detailed case on Marangal yet you cannot give a single reason for the person you're voting.
You voted me without a reason. I extended the same honor~
Here are reasons you were looking for, Wisdom.
In post 221, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:
In post 218, Wisdom wrote:Who says that there's no answer that might affect my read?
If you just choose to ignore all of my questions how do you expect me to change my read?
...but I did answer the question you're referring to. Like, a legit straight answer. But I think you're scum anyway, so I figure you'll change your read on me if and when you need to. If I'm wrong about you being scum, you'll change your read on me if and when I seem townish to you, which I can do without answering questions that I feel get us nowhere.
This seemed very genuine.
In post 243, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:That was PoE. I have a notepad document up with (slightly) more information, but considering it has me paired off with my lover, I'm not posting it.
I will never post or share my personal notes ever. I suggest you do the same.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #266 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

4. Ms Marangal
5. Voodoo Lady
6. absta101
12. mujie

^current scumspects

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #274 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 272, Core_H86 wrote:but you guys say there are statistics that prove me wrong, I guess I learn this with more experience.
There aren't. I'm just decently confident that we're going to win regardless of whether we claim or not, and I sort of want to form my reads without the crutch of lovers first.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #388 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 315, Ms Marangal wrote:oh, sweet jesus.

did you guys really name your account macmollie?

TAM, VV is not Iso. He is nothing like Iso, do not compare him to Iso.

Nacho, what of Vigi's reaction reads Flailing town over flailing scum?

Vigi... You made a case on me, a case which is essentially OMGUS, yet you OMGUS vote Wisdom? why?
how about you actually talk to me instead of this crap

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #401 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 331, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 250, Nachomamma8 wrote:don't really like Voodoo Lady, Absta, Marangal
This is going to cause some problems, I can feel it
It's going to cause some major problems because I'm going to lynch the hell out of Voodoo Lady and you're going to like it.
In post 339, macmollie wrote:I am to lynch the crap out of eno person. like I was supposed to get this "thing" and he implied it would be "obvious" well I am missing it cos he isn't asking me a question of "do you think this is scummy" he is asking what I would have said instead.

if eno flips scum then this will prove a point that I have been trying to make with nacho for a long time
????

Vote: Voodoo Lady

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #446 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:59 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 440, macmollie wrote:mara and nacho are you seeing this?
yes and it's hilarious

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #451 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:27 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 449, Voodoo Lady wrote:
In post 263, Wisdom wrote:I have a bad feeling about Voodoo too, even though I disagree that her first post means anything either way. It's not likely that scum would slip like that in their first posts.
In post 417, Wisdom wrote:Cautious nature is more playstyle than alignment, I think
I'm curious why you're parking your vote on someone who you just have bad feelings about rather than someone you are actively arguing with and insinuating is scum.
I'm curious why you're subtly trying to shift Wisdom's vote to macmollie while you aren't voting them yourself, are you?
What are your reads?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #457 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 454, Voodoo Lady wrote:I don't think Macmollie is scum. I'm just surprised he's voting for me instead of her, given the volatility of their arguments and that he thinks we're buddies.

I'm personally sort of side-eyeing TAM right now, actually.
cool so
what are your read(s)? you have TAM as sort of kind of leaning scum and macmollie's town? that's it?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #462 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 461, Voodoo Lady wrote:Core claiming lovers with him is more icing on the cake than anything.
Why?
In post 461, Voodoo Lady wrote:Initially I was sort of wary about Absta because he did that thing where he asked questions to practically everybody and because the "too scummy to be scum" argument was terrible. I'm willing to chalk this up to inexperience, though. Wish he'd post more reads.
Why are you willing to chalk it up to inexperience? He's not that inexperienced at all.
In post 461, Voodoo Lady wrote:Right now I think TAM and Core are part of the scumteam, and I'm side-eyeing Enomis and Mujie.
Why aren't you voting one of TAM and Core then?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #464 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 463, Voodoo Lady wrote:On its own, claiming your buddy like that isn't indicative of alignment. But if I think TAM is scum, his partner making a movement that could potentially be scum-motivated is more significant.
Why was it scum-motivated?
In post 463, Voodoo Lady wrote:Whoops. Read his join date as March 17, 2013 by accident and thought he was new here.

It's an argument I'd expect new players to make moreso than old ones is what I'm getting at here.
I caught that, but I was wondering how the revelation that he wasn't inexperienced changed your view of him.
In post 463, Voodoo Lady wrote:I was getting to that.
Was there a reason you didn't do it before?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #473 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 465, Voodoo Lady wrote:Player under suspicion claims with unsuspected partner to make themselves appear less scummy? Like I said-- it's a thing I've seen scum do before in Polygamist games.
He wasn't really under suspicion at that point. And yeah, it is a thing other scum have done, but... that's TAM's reasoning with his push on VV.
In post 465, Voodoo Lady wrote:Skews my view of him a tiny bit more towards the scum end of the spectrum. Still null on him; would like to hear his reads.
Why does it skew it just a tiny bit towards the scum end?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #477 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

kill her please

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #479 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:09 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote me then.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #480 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:10 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Because your other suspicions are crap.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #483 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

"But pushing for a hasty lynch is not pro-town"
Then what was that about?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #485 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:17 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 482, Voodoo Lady wrote:Are you trying to push me towards making a flimsy OMGUS vote? Don't be ridiculous. I vote for who I suspect, and I don't suspect you.
AND WHAT IS THIS
WHY WOULD I BE TRYING TO PUSH YOU INTO MAKING A FLIMSY OMGUS VOTE IF I WERE TOWN???

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #490 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:33 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 486, Voodoo Lady wrote:I am saying that it is hardly to our benefit to have a lynch a week and a half before the deadline.
ok maybe but I don't think that it helps to wait until deadline if we're just going to lynch you anyways
In post 487, Voodoo Lady wrote:I wasn't saying you were. (Trying to push me into a flimsy OMGUS vote, I mean.) I was asking if you were, because otherwise I couldn't think of any other reason you'd outright ask me to vote for you.
question remains.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #492 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 491, Ms Marangal wrote:Mollie, VL isn't scum and I can say that with 100% certainty
Do you know why mastin2 is mastin2 and not Mastin?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #495 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 493, Ms Marangal wrote:Pedit: no.
because he claimed a 100% townread on someone who wasn't town
if you're gonna say shit like that you better have some good things to back that up

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #502 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 496, Mutleyddmc wrote:Do you know why I'm mutleyddmc and not mastin4?
No.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #503 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 498, Ms Marangal wrote:Voodoo being scum? you're beyond wrong there

though, if the two of us are scum, who make up the other pair Wisdom?
so you're claiming to be VL's lover
even though she could've done that herself?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #505 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 501, Ms Marangal wrote:What makes me and mollie plausible partners? What makes Mollie and VL plausible partners?
I liked it more when VL defended herself.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #508 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 506, Ms Marangal wrote:I didn't claim anything yet Nacho.
Are you a lover with VL? Yes or no?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #511 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

hey marangal

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #514 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

marangal, your line of questioning is stupid as fuck please stop.
i wouldn't say these things if I didn't love you.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #516 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

6. absta101
8. enomis
11. Vigilante Ventriloquist
12. mujie

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #518 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 517, Ms Marangal wrote::/

Wisdom, any Pairing you make with Voodoo, you're going to have to make with me. Why are you avoiding the macmollie/Mara pair reasoning?
because it's not a good question to ask wisdom, mara.
i see where you are coming from. trust me, I do.
but it's still a bad question. please, please, please stop.
please.
for me.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #519 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: absta101

let's quicklynch him instead

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #522 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

giving mara space and letting mollie read her.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #525 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 524, Wisdom wrote:Nacho how did VV make your scumlist? I remember you calling him town
If I assume Marangal and VL town, me and my lover town as well as you and who is probably your lover town, we're left with that list.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #527 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

So I could see how the scumteam looked.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #529 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

yeah because that's his meta and I've already read him as town
I figure absta is scum regardless of whether you're scum with him or if you're town.
So if you're reading me as town, then you better start working with me.

If not... you might as well go for the big fish, girlie.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #545 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 534, Ms Marangal wrote:I never said I was reading you as town.
Then vote me.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #548 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 530, Wisdom wrote:Nacho when youre done being silly vote Voodoo again
this isn't a temporary thing, wisdom.
marangal isn't this stubborn as scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #557 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 550, Wisdom wrote:She has no choice when we're about to lynch her buddy and it's insta-lose
She has to get stubborn and try and shift things around
Besides she has not only played this setup before as scum, but she just played against both of us as scum in popcorn. It's natural she will try even harder to go against her meta.
You think that she improved this much over one game?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #579 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 563, macmollie wrote:scum theatre
honestly this just looks like clownfuck theatre to me

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #581 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

just clownfuckery wherever i read

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #582 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Wisdom, do you agree with me that Mara would be setting herself up to claim with a fake lover partner from the beginning of the game?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #589 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 585, macmollie wrote:
In post 579, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 563, macmollie wrote:scum theatre
honestly this just looks like clownfuck theatre to me
between wisdom and vv? cos that is what I was referring to
wisdom and marangal is what i'm referring to
I don't think that wisdom is scum

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #591 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 317, Ms Marangal wrote:Voodoo is town, I think TAM is town, you're town, Nacho might be town, Absta is town Vigi might be scum and Mutt might be too.
Right here, she's setting up a lover claim with either: Voodoo or absta.
I'll bet a shiny penny that if she were scum, she would not limit her opportunity to solely one scumpartner. Meaning that if one of them is scum with her, they both are. Do you follow my reasoning here?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #592 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 590, macmollie wrote:he said in the popcorn game he does not look for association tells he relies on individual tells. did you read that part of the game or because you were gone you skimmed
it's a far different situation in this specific setup because associative tells are everywhere

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #594 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and i'm sorry for being a little assholeish right now but I feel like a bunch of townies are flailing at each other in the center of the stage when day 1 is really about eliminating as many possibilities as possible. we're not doing that. wisdom is starting to tunnel beyond all realistic pushes, marangal is on crazy paranoid crazy defensive land, and you're hammering on VV who I currently think is very likely scum but who is also who we just got done with. you're also accusing him and wisdom of being partners in their little scum theatre but I feel like that is definitely not the case considering wisdom and I were right there pushing together and we ended up backing off at the same time.

so please don't get mad at me without reaching out first
please

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #596 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 593, Wisdom wrote:She's calling 5 people town, why you limit it to specifically Voodoo and absta?
No Im not following you
if she's gonna defend her lover, her lover isn't someone who "might be town". You're not her lover because you were questioning her reads in a suspicious way and that sort of distancing is useless. That leaves Voodoo and absta.

Wisdom, you think that she would immediately limit her options like that and NOT go for an early claim?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #597 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

There's no use tying yourself down to one person if you're not planning on claiming it immediately, is there?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #599 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 598, Ms Marangal wrote:so your read on absta has to do more with me than it does with him?
no

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #602 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

awesome.
so who is the other pair?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #605 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:39 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 604, Wisdom wrote:mollie and someone else
mujie possibly
no, look for a pair.
as a hint, start in the four that I named; find an obvious crumb between two players in that entire group of 4.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #610 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 606, Wisdom wrote:If we're supposed to determine pairs why don't we just claim? What you're asking is stupid
it's much better this way, believe me

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #611 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

if you know one of the benefits waiting to claim lovers has for town, it's that scum occasionally gamble and don't hash out their lovers
look again in that beautiful block of 4

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #620 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 617, absta101 wrote:VOTE: Voodoo
For now.

I'll look into Mara and Mutley next.
oh fuck no

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #621 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:56 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 615, absta101 wrote:This seems forced. You're "okay" with being lynched as town even though we only have 2 lynches?
This is the only thing in your wall that so much suggests that VL is scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #629 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 627, Ms Marangal wrote:I don't like your block of four nacho, Absta and Vigiven don't make sense as partners. I don't see scum attacking each other the way the two of them did early on in the game, not when their lives are linked to each other
that's why i lost my last polygamist game
to shotty and gandalf

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #746 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 730, Ms Marangal wrote:My absta town-read mainly had to do with my Nacho-scum read. I couldn't see Nachoscum with Abstascum when Nacho was pushing to quick lynch him
are you fucking kidding me

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #747 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 630, absta101 wrote:and the IIoA in her ISO.
what is something valuable you have in your ISO? I see nothing and that was just a shitty buzzword.
In post 673, Ms Marangal wrote:Despite the obv non-associations between me and mollie, you think that we are scum
despite the obv. non association between me and mutters, you think that he could make the fourth addition to our team
Bad reasons again.
In post 689, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:it was a statement of fact.
Why did you state it?
In post 689, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:I no longer remember exactly what I was looking at that made me think he was scum.
And you're completely fine with this?
In post 698, Wisdom wrote:I had the impression Nachopappa was a hydra with Nacho inside
no?
None of my hydras have the word Nacho in them because that's horribly unoriginal.
In post 710, Nachopappa wrote:NACHO I LOVED YOUR CIRCLE JERKING IN THAT LAST GAME <3 WAS TOTALLY DIGGIN IT MAN
<3
I love you, Pappa.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #750 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 749, Ms Marangal wrote:absta101
enomis
Wisdom
Vigi
So you took my block and swapped out mujie for Wisdom? Why?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #755 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Vigilante Ventriloquist

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #757 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

let's massclaim.
it's already obvious enough as it is.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #772 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:44 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 770, Wisdom wrote:First we'll wait for everyone to agree that we should mass claim.
And secondly you don't get to decide who claims first.
does it really matter who goes first?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #788 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

ok well can we
you know
start massclaiming?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #789 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 784, Wisdom wrote:I find one strong scumread, I lynch it, town wins
unless it's not scum

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #794 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Mollie and I are lovers. Mutley, go.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #802 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 795, macmollie wrote:
In post 794, Nachomamma8 wrote:Mollie and I are lovers. Mutley, go.
and I'm a third wheel :(
you're a wanted third wheel, though
if we were dealing like someone like wisdom, things might be different
but it's you and you are special

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #803 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 800, Mutleyddmc wrote:
She promised me I could join in. I want a guess from you first nacho on mine
you didn't guess mine i don't guess yours

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #807 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

god i love wikipedia sometimes
my literal thought was "hopefully wikipedia has a nice creepy picture for menage a trois"
yup.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #808 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 800, Mutleyddmc wrote:
She promised me I could join in. I want a guess from you first nacho on mine
enomis is my final guess if you're going to stall this long
hurry up

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #809 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

nachopappa
(sorry babe)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #813 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

hmmmmmmm.
wisdom?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #822 (isolation #76) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

1. macmollieViomi
2. Nachomamma8

6. absta101
3. Wisdom

4. Ms Marangal
5. Voodoo Lady

7. The Acting Method
9. Core_H86

10. Mutleyddmc

12. GuyInFreezer mujie
8. Nachopappaenomis

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #824 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 428, enomis wrote:
In post 300, mujie wrote:Hi mollie.

Tell me, though. Enomis. What would you have said if you were in her position instead of "fellow townies"?
What's the point of you asking me this? Probably something like other people?
In post 300, mujie wrote: ...oh, I get it. You're arguing that me referring to the collective twelve players as the town constitutes a scumslip, right? I've heard this argument used before to suggest I was scum. And this is how I replied:
We're using "town" here not to refer to innocents but as a way to refer to the collective opinion of you, me, and the other seven players here. I really, really, really hope you aren't going to argue that referring to the collective group as "the town" is a scumtell. (Spoiler alert: it isn't.)
In some contexts, I use the words town, townies, townsperson(s), etc. to refer to unspecified player(s) in the game regardless of their alignment(s). If this is the entirety of your case on me, it's a pretty lame case.
Could you refer me to games(post specifically) where you use townies as a unspecified player but not someone who is town?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #825 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:48 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 823, Ms Marangal wrote:Eno and Mujie sound off.
that's EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #829 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: GuyInFreezer

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #833 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 831, macmollie wrote:i'd prefer ms m still
ms m would be where i would start if gif flipped town
i might not mind starting there

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #838 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 835, Ms Marangal wrote:Because GIF has just as much votes as both me and Voodoo. If we all die together, might as well vote the one who would be the closest to being lynched
Vote: Ms Marangal

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #841 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Voodoo Lady

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #843 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 823, Ms Marangal wrote:TAM/Core
Mara/TNL
call me crazy
but this seems like a likely partnership

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #845 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:11 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

it doesn't matter much, but it still matters you tunnely fuck

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #853 (isolation #85) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 849, Ms Marangal wrote:You're crazy Nacho
OH YOU KNOW WHY VOODOO AND ME ARE SCUM TOGETHER
BUT YOU DON'T KNOW VOODOO ME MOLLIE
DO YA DO YA

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #855 (isolation #86) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

OH YOU GONNA VOTE VOODOO
IM GONNA CHAINSAW THE FUCK OUT OF HER AND TRY TO GET YOU LYNCHED
BECAUSE IM HER LOVER
NOT HER SCUMBUDDY

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #858 (isolation #87) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:19 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

WISDOM
WHY DON'T YOU VOTE GIF HUH
I KNOW YOU SUSPECT ME BUT YOU SUSPECT GIF OF BEING MY PARTNER SO WHY DON'T YOU LYNCH HIM HUH

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #859 (isolation #88) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 857, Ms Marangal wrote:Hey, wisdom. when I flip town, who are you going to go after tomorrow? you need to plan this shit ahead if you want to go through for the win.
we're going to lynch GiF

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #860 (isolation #89) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and no one is going to bitch
no one is going to moan
no one is going to complain

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #863 (isolation #90) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW ALL 4 OF YOU ARE SCUM
YOU ARE HIS PRIMARY SCUMREAD
AND GIF IS A SECONDARY SCUMREAD

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #866 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

but let's be honest
what has tam done? tunneled the fuck out of vigven for claiming pairs
and then his partner claims his lover
and tam is like "OHHH YOU JUST IMPROVED THE SCUM'S CHANCES OF WINNING"
and then continues tunneling

TAM's partner sees him advocating the hell out of no claims
SEES THIS
is like "I think we should claim"
listens to no arguments to the contrary, claims anyways
and then is like "oh. my bad. i guess i can learn this with more experience"

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #873 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 870, Ms Marangal wrote:TAM was our winning mislynch last game, if he's winning mislynch this game I'll seriously be pissed
is he town

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #875 (isolation #93) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and can you please address the points i've brought up against you. they are not eloquent but they are problems.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #877 (isolation #94) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

because voodoo has more votes and they are lovers.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #883 (isolation #95) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

MARANGAL

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #894 (isolation #96) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 886, Ms Marangal wrote:I don't know how to answer your points, I already stated that I think Wisdom is going to vote me over GIF because he's his buddy and then, tomorrow he's going to have to try and find another mislynch to push. Likely TAM

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #976 (isolation #97) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: GiF

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #978 (isolation #98) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 859, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 857, Ms Marangal wrote:Hey, wisdom. when I flip town, who are you going to go after tomorrow? you need to plan this shit ahead if you want to go through for the win.
we're going to lynch GiF
In post 860, Nachomamma8 wrote:and no one is going to bitch
no one is going to moan
no one is going to complain

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #986 (isolation #99) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Wisdom, take a step back.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #990 (isolation #100) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 986, Nachomamma8 wrote:Wisdom, take a step back.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #993 (isolation #101) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:45 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I want you to step away from the thread and calm down. You aren't helping at the moment.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1001 (isolation #102) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 997, macmollie wrote:I'm here nacho let's talk.
OK, let's talk.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1002 (isolation #103) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 148, The Acting Method wrote:
In post 85, Core_H86 wrote:You think that was stupid reading so far i dont think anyone understands this has a special setup at all
Yes this is a special set up. WHICH IS WHY I'VE BEEN SAYING VV IS SCUM!!!!

Congrats now you just gave scum a fucking advantage by pair claiming.

VV is scum in THIS set up, because out of a sample size of 3 games... 2 for sure, and one possibly (I'll have to check that) The first person to suggest early name claim has been scum.

And please try VV, since I'm damn well sure you are scum.
Here's TAM yelling at Core.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1003 (isolation #104) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nevermind, can't talk now.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1011 (isolation #105) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

macmollie, my lovelies.
are either of you around?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1013 (isolation #106) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

cool, then i'll break this game next.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1015 (isolation #107) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

molllllllie
I'm here, reading up.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1016 (isolation #108) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 822, Nachomamma8 wrote:1. macmollieViomi
2. Nachomamma8

6. absta101
3. Wisdom

4. Ms Marangal
5. Voodoo Lady

7. The Acting Method
9. Core_H86

10. Mutleyddmc
My two strongest townreads atm are Mutley and Wisdom.
I always think absta is scum even when he's not, so the discrepancy there doesn't surprise me. I also started reading VV as town until she fell off, so that discrepancy doesn't surprise me although I'm just a *tiny* bit paranoid on Mutley. So I think that my first priority will be sorting out those two pairs for sure.
12. GuyInFreezer mujie
8. Nachopappaenomis

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1017 (isolation #109) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1016, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 822, Nachomamma8 wrote:1. macmollieViomi
2. Nachomamma8

6. absta101
3. Wisdom

4. Ms Marangal
5. Voodoo Lady

7. The Acting Method
9. Core_H86

10. Mutleyddmc

12. GuyInFreezer mujie
8. Nachopappaenomis
My two strongest townreads atm are Mutley and Wisdom.
I always think absta is scum even when he's not, so the discrepancy there doesn't surprise me. I also started reading VV as town until she fell off, so that discrepancy doesn't surprise me although I'm just a *tiny* bit paranoid on Mutley. So I think that my first priority will be sorting out those two pairs for sure.

fucked that up

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1019 (isolation #110) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1018, macmollie wrote:what do you want to do about mutters and vv.

I find myself agreeing with some of what vv has said
I'm doing the easy read first, then I'm going to do a double ISO of VV and Mutt. I'm working on one with Wisdom and absta as we speak.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1021 (isolation #111) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 30, Wisdom wrote:Oh god.
More votes on Vig, something tells me this game will end today.
The overarrogance feels off; normally when Wisdom gets arrogant it's a quiet sort of arrogance that doesn't have such fake setups as "something tells me the game will end today".
In post 36, Wisdom wrote:TAM, Marangal stated that "votes have to stop because they scare her". Others' votes. Not her own vote. You answered justifying why she didn't RVS. It's totally different.
I agree with this.
In post 52, Wisdom wrote:Holy fuck.
Did you say that scum would never post what Voodoo posted or not?
Wisdom's also a little more aggravated than I'm used to him being, which is a tiny bit strange but not actually that big of a deal.
In post 82, Wisdom wrote:Dude there's no advantage for the town in claiming. It gives the advantage to SCUM knowing what the pairs are so that they can know who they can lynch easier.
For fucks sake, think before acting.
I don't think the choice is always that obvious.
In post 88, Wisdom wrote:
In post 86, Core_H86 wrote:I want to know the claims so I can know what unfortunate soul is attached to VV
Really? That's your reason? And why exactly can't you wait until VV is at L-1 and he claims?
That was weird as fuck, yeah. Means Core-VV aren't likely buddies though, which is helpful.
In post 93, Wisdom wrote:Think of the scenario that you're a very obvtown player paired with someone who acts scummy.
Scum try to push your lover's lynch until he claims at L-1 that you're his lover.
The town knows that you're obvtown so they don't lynch them and those that pushed him are scrutinized.

Compare that to scum knowing beforehand that said player is paired with you. They won't push him at all. They will go for pairs that are lynchable.
But the way that Wisdom responded to this was genuine, and Core completely ignored it. I don't think they are partners together either.
In post 170, absta101 wrote:Okay, your constant dodging of Wisdom's question is terrible and vote worthy.
This does seriously seem like something one lover would say about the other.
In post 170, absta101 wrote:@TAM - Does your partner having the same views as VV affect your read on him?
And this is a good fucking question.
In post 182, Wisdom wrote:
In post 177, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:I thought and think that he's scum. That is my reason for voting him.
That's a nice reason, I bet you'll get lots of support.
It's funny that you were able to make a detailed case on Marangal yet you cannot give a single reason for the person you're voting.
The whole angle of "fuck you, you have nothing" seems more likely to be coming from scum than town in this setup, considering something awkwardly worded like that could turn plenty of people against him.
In post 188, absta101 wrote:
You also "think" Marangal is scum. Your vote on Wisdom is only based on gut.
You're just showing everyone that you don't really believe in your case on Marangal.
Continued subtle defense of wisdom shows absta is buddying up to him, and this is happening in a way that is organic and not really pre-setup.
In post 190, Wisdom wrote:Btw you might want to explain why Voodoo is scum too if you don't believe that was a scumslip. You were calling her town, for a bad reason too, what changed that?
Good question.
In post 217, absta101 wrote:UNVOTE:
for now. VV just seems too suicidal to be scum.
And I liked absta backing off before Wisdom did.
In post 223, absta101 wrote:
Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:I wasn't trying to be suicidal. I don't even feel like I'm in danger yet. Should I?
You're way to scummy to be scum if that makes sense. You keep making yourself look worse and it seems like you don't care at all. This suggests you aren't scum.

You need to seriously change your playstyle if you're town.
This is one of those things town are usually more likely to say.
In post 228, Wisdom wrote:
In post 223, absta101 wrote:You're way to scummy to be scum if that makes sense. You keep making yourself look worse and it seems like you don't care at all. This suggests you aren't scum.
This does.
Many times, frustrated scum, especially those that think that they are being accused for the wrong reasons, will make things harder for themselves due to the pressure. It all boils down to how good they are as scum. Assuming that this makes them town is not logical.
Then Wisdom attempts to sell absta on his read still. If this is scum theatre, I will be VERY impressed.
In post 261, Wisdom wrote:Well he gave no reasons and then starting spamming that he doesn't like me and that I'm a jerk. And then he refused to give reasons again. What am I to assume?
I liked the frustration behind this post. It shows that he was trying to dig more information out of VV, but wasn't able to because VV was being so damn stubborn.
In post 290, Wisdom wrote:Scum will most likely slip when they're being pressured, not when they're free to type whatever they want at the beginning of the game.
Yes, it's null and I wouldn't lynch someone just because of that.
yeah I liked this post too
In post 367, Wisdom wrote:mollie you have this wrong.
Listen to me.
In the previous page, enomis was arguing with me whether Voodoo slipped or not.
Then mujie came and asked enomis how he would say it if he was in her place.
I'm picking up on tiny little Wisdom tells that show him getting more and more frustrated; that means the progression is genuine and not an act. Good.
In post 391, Wisdom wrote:I have no clue who to vote, mollie, that's why
Although I'll prolly vote Voodoo, her last posts had no scumhunting at all other than implying than Core/TAM could be doing the same she did as scum in another game. And she was asking what we think, not stating it.
liked this
In post 422, absta101 wrote:Regarding my "too scum to be scum" statement. I know that argument is a dumb one but I stand by it considering VV's experience. VV has played scum around 10-15 times, I highly doubt her scum game would be this shit. If someone has played with VV and can confirm that her scum game is shit I'll put my vote back on her of course.

I'm going to look into Vodo now.
Are the people who are voting her for the first post she made not taking into account that it was an RVS vote?
Bringing up something that everyone else forgot about is far more indicative of town than scum, I think. Especially since Wisdom called him out on it? +++ townpoints.
In post 432, Wisdom wrote:mollie I'm starting to get annoyed by your failing to read things.
VV stated that he had 10-15 scum games in response to absta's question:
tiny tick of annoyance again, hyper-focusing on lover content is v good, v good
In post 439, Wisdom wrote:
In post 437, macmollie wrote:again, this is shit you know about me that you are pretending otherwise is really freaking me out!
btw dont give me this shit after you stated in the other game that you mindfuck people by playing to your town meta
wisdom paranoia
A+ quality
In post 494, Wisdom wrote:Well could be wrong about mollie, but I'm sure as hell not wrong about Voodoo
this sort of posturing shoots the shit out of his credibility and gives the reins to me/mollie tomorrow as scum
it's a horrible move as scum, but it's a wisdom move as town
In post 650, absta101 wrote:Look, i'm voting mara now. Everyone can be happy. No quicklynch will happen because i'm not here...
I liked this EVERYONE STOP FREAKING THE FUCK OUT from absta.
In post 719, Wisdom wrote:
In post 718, macmollie wrote:I don't think either of these 2 gave reads before replacing out
Considering both of em replaced out because they couldn't keep up, it would be unreal if they had reads
ummm
something that's sitting at the back of my mind is that scumplayers who were active early (TAM and Core), buddied up to each other, pulled the mafia lover gambit early to be an obvtown pair
and left their lurkier twins in the dust
In post 775, Wisdom wrote:I don't think it really does, Nacho, but I am not going to do anything Mara says
this doesn't seem to have much scum motivation and is just setting up a bit too hard for that inevitable fall
In post 977, Wisdom wrote:VV and Mutley, why the hell did you hammer right when GIF was starting to give reads?
We were waiting for the whole damn game to get reads out of him and his lover
Why the fuck did you choose THEN to hammer?
genuine frustration

I think Wisdom and absta are town as fuck and my paranoia on them is pretty much dispelled. With scum Wisdom, I would be getting paranoid twitches by now but I'm just not.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1024 (isolation #112) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:22 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i have played with scum wisdom before
i am looking to see if you're falling under a scumspell now

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1032 (isolation #113) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

mollie grill the fuck out of them i'm having a battle with my trackpad atm and it's winning hardcore

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1042 (isolation #114) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 7, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:Never played this setup before, but I think we should all claim our lovers to lock scum into pairings now (rather than them trying to pair scummy scum with townish scum later to make it harder to choose a scumpair). Any objections? Yes? No? No? :3
I don't think VV/Mut and TAM/Core are scum together, solely from the fight that came from this. I don't think it's a 4 man well coordinated scumtheatre if only because choosing to pair TAM/Core and Mutley/VV doesn't make too much sense at all unless by some strange miracle TAM isn't pulling core as much as he's supposed to and Mutley is somehow pulling VV.
In post 9, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:Thank you for that post, mujie.

Unvote: enomis

Vote: mujie
And I would call VV/mut unlikely partners with enomis/mujie, if based only on this. It's an odd fucking move to RVS one scumpartner, then vote the other.
In post 11, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:TAM, do you think it's beneficial to wait to claim?
I like that VV attempted to open up a discussion with TAM as opposed to deathtunneling off the bat.
In post 27, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:Also, TAM is scum.
VV, where did this go?
In post 29, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:Why are you standing in the way of that question?
I think that townies tend to care more about their questions than scum do, so the fact that he defended his question from Wisdom was a good sign.
In post 41, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:I like hearing myself speak (and type, because keyboards turn me on), so I'm going to try to guess at a possible answer: Suggesting a claim strategy is scummy because it's a way for scum to appear useful without harming their win condition (if they truly believe their claim strategy is correct, they would think someone else would suggest it anyway). If that's what you think of it, how do you feel about the context of my suggestion within my post? Surely you wouldn't be calling something scummy in a vacuum, so how does the post containing my suggestion influence your view of the suggestion?
At first, I didn't like this because it was so fucking convoluted. But it doesn't seem like a scum strategy to try to move the argument ahead faster, especially when you already have a counter argument lined up for what you think they'll say.
In post 122, Mutleyddmc wrote:
In post 116, Core_H86 wrote:so claim then mut

I'm actually your partner lolz
This is an exchange that I doubt is coming from partners and makes Core look like shit. It feels like he's hunting for Mutley's partner to see if he's going to be an easy mislynch or not.
In post 145, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:
Vote: Wisdom

The last few pages have made me much more sure of this than I can explain properly.
This sort of paranoia seems pretty town to me.
In post 166, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:If I was scum in a game and I looked at the playerlist and thought "whoa, these are some good players!", then got to the game thread and had the chance to make the first post of the entire game, the fact that I thought the other players were likely to catch scum is not something I would want other people to know was on my mind - it would make me sound scared.

Something like "good playerlist" or "lots of strong players in this game" reads much differently, for example.
I thought this was a good point.
In post 183, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:You have no idea, do you? Why did you ask why I found him scummy and not care about the other way around?
This was picking up on a lover connection and not really realizing it, I think.
In post 195, Mutleyddmc wrote:Wisdom is a jerk. Doesn't make him scum though. Lots of people are jerks in fact. I'm one of the biggest. That isn't a scum tell
Now THIS seems like a lover interaction.
In post 219, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:I wasn't trying to be suicidal. I don't even feel like I'm in danger yet. Should I?
I liked this response to being called too suicidal to be scum.
In post 221, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:
In post 218, Wisdom wrote:Who says that there's no answer that might affect my read?
If you just choose to ignore all of my questions how do you expect me to change my read?
...but I did answer the question you're referring to. Like, a legit straight answer. But I think you're scum anyway, so I figure you'll change your read on me if and when you need to. If I'm wrong about you being scum, you'll change your read on me if and when I seem townish to you, which I can do without answering questions that I feel get us nowhere.
This is also a townish response to being questioned too hard. "I'm ignoring you because this isn't getting us anywhere" is not a card scum typically pulls out.
In post 239, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:What originally caused me to reconsider Voodoo Lady was a paranoid feeling I was getting about her (For lack of a better way of putting it, she felt "too nice" for what she was posting...that's not quite what I mean, but close enough for now). When I looked back, I also noticed that she posted a bunch (most of it game-related) without saying anything game-relevant.
In post 240, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:At that point, I just decided I was probably wrong about her first post. *shrug* I second-guess myself a lot.
I thought this progression was pretty valid. I can see VV scumhunting with gut a lot, and this sort of "well, I found her town for this really early on but then the townread got stale and I started getting paranoid" makes sense.
In post 243, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:That was PoE. I have a notepad document up with (slightly) more information, but considering it has me paired off with my lover, I'm not posting it.
This is the sort of thing that town can call them out on at any time and make them release notes. If VV was keeping fake notes, I think he would out them. If he wasn't, I don't think he'd make a post like this.
In post 305, Mutleyddmc wrote:Macmollie gets a town read for liking my trolling.
Mutley usually gets a little serious when scum (from the game's I've read) since his town playstyle is so loose where it draws him a lot of fire. This felt like town Mutley.
In post 385, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:Also, I meant to disengage myself from any and all emotion from this specific game, but somewhere along the lines I forgot I meant to do that.

It makes my avatar and location seem empty.
I like VigVen's emotional investment at times. I feel the type of investment VigVen has gotten in his reads comes more from a town mindset than a scum one, considering scum is more likely to get emotional in the defense while town gets emotional in the attack. This comment of trying to disengage himself reads town.
In post 416, Mutleyddmc wrote:
In post 413, Wisdom wrote:
In post 410, Mutleyddmc wrote:Town.
Why?

Hmmm the cautious nature suggest town to me. Could be wrong its only my intial thoughts
this sort of fencesitting is strange as fuck
In post 538, Mutleyddmc wrote:I also contribute nothing as town too. So that makes no difference
I actually thought that Mutley had been contributing more than usual in this game when he says this. That's more of a towntell for him because contributing as town is more natural; usually you're aware of the work you put in when scum.
In post 567, Mutleyddmc wrote:I'm bored shall we play a game of guess the partners?
I think this game is definitely a mutley towntell; at first I was paranoid that he was fishing for us to choose the partner that seems most likely to him, but the fact that he intentionally threw off the VV/him connection and all that makes it seem a lot more townish.
In post 667, Mutleyddmc wrote:
In post 662, Ms Marangal wrote:Because Absta is his "lover"
I wanted him to say it
Mutley picking on Wisdom for not hiding his lover well enough is consistent with the Mutley game and throwing us off the VV/Mutt connection.
In post 682, Mutleyddmc wrote:No one will ever guess my partner until we claim
and this just isn't scum arrogance
this is mutley playing his game
In post 917, Mutleyddmc wrote:VOTE: voodoo
this is mutley trollhammering, nothing to worry about

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1043 (isolation #115) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

OK Mollie!

Vote: GiF

You're going to have to drag me off this one kicking and screaming.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1046 (isolation #116) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:38 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i have a massively strong townread on wisdom
i have a townread on VV/Mutley
i have a not-partners read on TAM/VV on the off chance i'm wrong about mutley

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1049 (isolation #117) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1047, Mutleyddmc wrote:Mutley usually gets a little serious when scum? I've never been scum???

Everything else you've read me to a tee
mollie if you don't think mutley is town after this post then i've lost you forever

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1051 (isolation #118) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Doesn't it feel good to be understood?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1055 (isolation #119) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 910, GuyInFreezer wrote:
1-liner ISO report starts here

1)TAM: He spent his entire time calling VV scum (because of that one early massclaim suggestion) and mara town (didn't really posted a subsequent (i believe it's the right word to use here) reason why). What are your reads except for mara and VV?

2)Core: Suggested early massclaim as well. Oh wait. TAM didn't call him out on suggesting massclaim but called VV out of it? #80 is a post with town mindset, even though it's wrong. And then his head-on argument vs Wisdom, which looks town on his side. Regarding his #205 - you want to hear pinions about other ppl. How about giving out yours? Your ISO lacks reads.

To be continued
In post 1034, GuyInFreezer wrote:Wait tam and core is pair?
Interesting pair.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1057 (isolation #120) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1054, Wisdom wrote:Nacho it feels to me like you're reading everything pre-determined to label them towntells.
Like, for instance, post 9 means nothing; both were RVS votes with no meaning, it could easily be two buddies.
Or Mutley trying to hide his lover... It could easily be because he wanted to keep his options open; in fact I thought many times that he might be paired with enomis or mujie, and VV was the last thing I expected.

And even post 7.. if you think that VV, TAM and Core were mainly the ones talking about claiming (other than myself) with the rest of the town not really caring, it feels like it
could
be coordinated.
And TAM tunneling on VV for totally stupid reasons and doing basically nothing else all game is also something I don't like at all and could easily be fake.
don't tell me things that I find town that *could* be null, tell me things that I find town that are actually scummy

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1058 (isolation #121) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1056, macmollie wrote:nacho what do you think about p27 again
i think that's mutley fucking with wisdom

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1060 (isolation #122) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1054, Wisdom wrote:And even post 7.. if you think that VV, TAM and Core were mainly the ones talking about claiming (other than myself) with the rest of the town not really caring, it feels like it could be coordinated.
And TAM tunneling on VV for totally stupid reasons and doing basically nothing else all game is also something I don't like at all and could easily be fake.
if TAM was going to tunnel on VV for the whole game for stupid reasons while his partner did exactly what he was accusing VV of doing, that means he was forcing Core and Mutley to lead the charge with mislynching. No.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1061 (isolation #123) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1054, Wisdom wrote:Like, for instance, post 9 means nothing; both were RVS votes with no meaning, it could easily be two buddies.
but probably not.
and if so, why does that matter, considering who I'm lynching?
In post 1054, Wisdom wrote:Or Mutley trying to hide his lover... It could easily be because he wanted to keep his options open; in fact I thought many times that he might be paired with enomis or mujie, and VV was the last thing I expected.
do you think he could be paired with Core/TAM?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1062 (isolation #124) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1059, Wisdom wrote:Im telling you that you seem confbiased to read them town to me
generally that's a good thing coming from me

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1064 (isolation #125) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1063, Wisdom wrote:
In post 105, Mutleyddmc wrote:Claim late, not early. Its just like any normal game in a sense thatscum know who scum is but dont know cops docs etc. However in this case its pairs
He was agreeing with me in my argument with Core
Two scum pro-claim and two scum anti-claim
It makes sense to me
many people were agreeing with you
hence the whole us not claiming thing

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1065 (isolation #126) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and now YOU'RE afraid I'M too confirmation biased?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1066 (isolation #127) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 957, Wisdom wrote:looks like we won
gg

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1069 (isolation #128) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1067, Wisdom wrote:Mutley was there during my argument with Core adding to what I was saying and calling Core dumb. He even said "he feels sorry for TAM"
The rest of the people who agreed with me weren't that sure/didn't have an adamant opinion about claiming (like you who said that "the mystery is good for a while")
If you think about it, that's the sort of thing scum would coordinate, stances to have on the lover claiming. While town would not care or even think of that before it was suggested.
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/WhsHnFvgWecAJ

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1071 (isolation #129) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Wisdom, scum don't get that much time to coordinate. Core/TAM aren't going to be going "ok now we gotta coordinate this good. you two go for the lover claims, you two don't go for the lover claims. BUT INSTEAD OF CLAIMING LOVERS TOGETHER WE'LL CLAIM LOVERS AND EACH LOVER HAS A DIFFERENT POSITION AND I'LL TUNNEL ON YOU"... no. It's far more likely TAM said "ok I'm going to take a hard stance against claiming lovers and tunnel the first person to suggest it, Core you agree with that idea and 'out' me. Enomis and mujie are on their own."

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1072 (isolation #130) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1070, Wisdom wrote:Also this...
This is directed to Mutley, yet Mutley wasn't even the one to bring up that Core/TAM were pulling the same thing.
It looks like TAM just wants to continue arguing with Mutley about these things.
And the final line.. scumread just for that? It really looks fake.
He DOES because TAM arguing with mutley is much better than TAM arguing with you.
And yes, it does look fake. Do you know why? Because TAM is scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1075 (isolation #131) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1073, Wisdom wrote:Or this
He points back to their 4-way exchange about lover claiming, reminding us that "two people" wanted it
Then he instantly talks about his partner out of nowhere. Why? Because subconsciously he was referring to his partners when he was talking about those 2 people.
this is a horrible point

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1077 (isolation #132) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

molliiieeeee

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1080 (isolation #133) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1079, Wisdom wrote:It doesnt seem that unlikely to me, Nacho
TAM is experienced with this setup, you don't know what strategies he could have found for it
And if I recall you took a long time to confirm because you were on V/LA or something so they did have some time
a strategy where he organizes his scumteam really really well and teaches mutley to be town as fuck and VV to be decently town while setting up a lurker for death in LyLo while playing scummily as fuck in his own day play?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1081 (isolation #134) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and where he tunnels the fuck out of his OWN SCUMPARTNER THAT IF HE DIES TAM LOSES when TAM honestly is not that good at playing scum?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1083 (isolation #135) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

OH HELL NO

VOTE: THE ACTING METHOD

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1084 (isolation #136) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:48 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

wisdom
i want you to shut the fuck up with your crazy conspiracy theories
and search TAM's posts
then vote him

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1088 (isolation #137) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

wisdom
hey wisdom
you're paranoid as hell
you think mutley/TAM is the team? whatever. you're wrong. vote tam.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1090 (isolation #138) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

mollie you know how often i ask you to trust me?
well
trust me. tam is scum. the lurker pair is scum. vote them with me. and we're going to sit on them until people realize that hey, they are scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1091 (isolation #139) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:52 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1089, Mutleyddmc wrote:I'm worried about a nacho wisdom pairing here.
mutley
don't you do this to me now

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1094 (isolation #140) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

well at this point i honestly couldn't care
so

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1100 (isolation #141) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

@Xeg: 6 to lynch, not 5.

In post 1098, absta101 wrote:@Nacho - Is GIF scum because he's not doing anything?
That's part of it but not all of it. He's also scum because Wisdom/you and Mutley/VV are town.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1105 (isolation #142) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1104, Core_H86 wrote:or I never got to talk to my partner pre game. I sent a message to him telling him my plan to claim because my only game of reference to the setup everyone claimed off the bat because it was agreed it was best for town. You think I have strategy??? you over estimate me thx
so tam knew you were gonna claim
yet still freaked out on you when you claimed?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1112 (isolation #143) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:06 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

No.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1172 (isolation #144) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1168, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:If TAM is scum, what about me frustrated him to the point of replacing out?
nothing. he doesn't have time, replaced out everywhere. the fact he decided to replace out of here in a big act is a huge fucking scumtell and why the hell isn't he dead yet.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1174 (isolation #145) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1137, macmollie wrote:
In post 1134, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1036, macmollie wrote:
In post 1034, GuyInFreezer wrote:Wait tam and core is pair?
Interesting pair.
guy......

do moar
Sorry I fell asleep after this.

What I meant to say here was that I had core as leaning town while I didn't about tAm.
and yet you are awake now and STILL doing nothing
why haven't you lynched TAM yet
In post 1145, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:I don't think the TAM-Core pair is scum. Mutley, if you're voting one of them (I think you are but I can't remember), can you unvote for now just in case? :3
i hate you so much right now please end the game
In post 1150, GuyInFreezer wrote:Well then mollie help me read vv and mutley. I can't read "odd behaviors" worth a shit.
hey mollie they're trying to get you to help them set up for a mislynch can you tell them to stop it so we can lynch them already???
In post 1161, GuyInFreezer wrote:I have core as town, but TAM, not town.
WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1175 (isolation #146) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1173, Wisdom wrote:Wait what?
He replaced out of everywhere, yet he made it look like the reason for the replacement in this game was the frustration?
SEARCH HIS POSTS

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1259 (isolation #147) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm completely fine with that. Without TAM's replace out dramatics, I never would've switched off GiF >.>

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1261 (isolation #148) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Hell no. But you played an excellent game, I thought. Your dramatics in the beginning sent up major red flags, but the rest of your play was decently solid; you didn't push people longer than was completely reasonable, and you did use your tunneling meta to your advantage and make Marangal melt down when normally mollie/I wouldn't lynch her. You carried absta despite his play, and while leaving the two lurkers alone was risky as fuck, it definitely paid off in the end. TAM business is a shame; it seemed to me like he was running out of time doing other things, and I couldn't imagine him taking a stupid potshot at VV for "ruining the game" when I thought VV played perfectly fine and that somehow ruining his commitments everywhere.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1280 (isolation #149) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1279, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:Of course I am. I would never lie on the Internet.
says the alt :(

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1284 (isolation #150) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:38 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1281, pirate mollie wrote:NACHO GODDAMMIT YOU SAID TRUST TEST AND YOU LET ME FALL LIKE A TON OF BRICKS I NEVER WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN EVAH
you fell the wrong way

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1292 (isolation #151) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 348, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:No one in this game has played with VigVen
In post 1010, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:with playstyles of players in the game (The only person in this game that I've played with is nacho)

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1295 (isolation #152) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:53 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nope. I have you pegged as alt and no matter what you say you're never going to change my mind.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1302 (isolation #153) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1297, Vigilante Ventriloquist wrote:
In post 1295, Nachomamma8 wrote:Nope. I have you pegged as alt and no matter what you say you're never going to change my mind.
If I tell you that I'm actually you, will that change your mind?
no because i haven't played with nacho before and i don't lie in such weird ways

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1314 (isolation #154) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1313, Ms Marangal wrote:AND I WAS GOING TO LEAVE MY COMPUTER BUT NACHO WAS PRESSURING ME TO ANSWER HIM SO MY MELT DOWN WAS PARTIALLY HIS FAULT AS
then tell me you're leaving the computer and my response will be "ok"
if you're honest and transparent when you're getting frustrated, I will back off no matter how much I think you're scum
but if you leave me out to dry, then

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1316 (isolation #155) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

fuckin alts and their alt humor

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1320 (isolation #156) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

yeah if Mara had a mollie level meltdown than i would be more afraid of mara

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1326 (isolation #157) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

oh god the shouty text

Return to “Completed Open Games”