Open 499: Friends and Enemies and Enemies (Game Over!)

jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Hi everyone! I'll start catching up tonight, but I might not finish until tomorrow. I'll probably have some questions (and reads) when I'm done.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Lost thirteen games as town.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Okay Lincolm, can I get your reads on Nacho, Bacde, and Jon? My read on you is currently town, but I don't know, when I go through your posts they appear to be useful, but you're not really taking a stand on much. And some of it isn't necessarily useful towards scumhunting. (Almost seems like you're just posting to look useful...my read on you could change pretty easily.) Nothing jumps out at me as being ungeniuine though.

*Note: So I have the tendency to post multiple times in succession instead of wallposting. Just my style.*
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

I like Mutley, going through all his posts annoyed me majorly, but he seems like a pretty stable townie that also has decent reasoning. I don't see my feeling towards him flipping anytime soon. Who do you think could potentially be Bacde's partner, as you currently have your vote on him? Also, could I get your read on Lincolm?
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Jon's town to me, but he could also be really, really good scum. I didn't have to read through fluffy shit when I was trying to analyze him. ^_^ I really need to go through the rest of the people thoroughly before marking them as a read, but Bacde's made me raise a few eyebrows as had Wisdom, and Mike. I think I'd have to look into it. Nacho just confuses the crap out of me.

Unvote
as I have no clue who I'm voting for :3 and I really haven't found someone I'm onto yet.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Theslimer3, could you give me some reads; preferably on everyone. While you're at it, please tell me who you think are scum partners. I'd like to see a bit more scum hunting out of you, but you're coming off as a lazy ass townie more than scum. So you're town, but hey, content would be nice. :D
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:12 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

*Note: I may have played with Wisdom once before...or maybe not, I don't remember. Anyways, point is, I'm not basing ANYTHING off a meta.*

I ISO'd his posts, here's what I got. He's an aggressive as fuck town that kind of reminds me how I played as town before my mass flake a a year ago. This is WIFOMy, but I honestly don't see scum acting this...stupidly aggressive. Oh, and I think it's going to take me a lot more games before I can vote based on meta.

He's done some decent scum hunting, and he's called basically everyone out on their crap.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:14 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

EBWOP: Yeah, he's evaded/ignored some shit. I don't know, I'm not making any excuses for him, but that's not scummy enough for me to vote him...and for me personally, things need to be worth responding to for me to acknowledge it. (With that said, he should have replied to what's directed at him/about him.)
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:16 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Slimer, do you hear yourself? Your case is ENTIRELY on meta. Uh, I'll check to see who has votes on him later, but I expect that everyone that's currently voted him has either THOROUGHLY gone through quite a few of his other games or played with him MULTIPLE times. I can't comprehend voting purely based on meta.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:20 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

I believe there's more but the one thing that popped out at me is that you have no reply to 953. There's no question there, but I think town would reply to that knowing they're town.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:21 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Oh and why aren't there any votes on Wisdom, if so many people believe he's scum?
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:23 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

In post 878, theslimer3 wrote:Because I want to lynch you but I can't.
So I'm rage voting Nacho on his scumday.

Also this is my Scum hunting music
Nevermind, ignore my previous post.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:23 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

This all just got interesting...you guys did a lot during the few hours while I was gone. I've just read like twenty posts, and I need to get these ideas out there before I finish the rest. (Otherwise I'll forget them. :3)

Okay I have a few things to say. First of all, Slimer you just called Wisdom out on not scum hunting? Dude, you've done less than him.

I've good with a Mike lynch today...he's absolutely useless. And his predecessor was scummy to say the least.

I'm fine with lynching Wisdom at a later day, I'd like to keep him around for a night. (For obvious reasons.) I don't see Wisdom's defensiveness as entirely scummy, but I'm starting to get suspicious. Not willing to lynch him yet.

Mutley, I'm going to watch you a little closer and ISO you later. You're seeming spectacularly useless. And your above post proves my point, thank you darling.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:31 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Holy shit, this just happened again. I can't get through more than a few posts before feeling the need to post something.

Okay, my logic could be severely flawed, since I haven't checked it for holes, but think of this.

Let's assume Wisdom is scum for a second (which I'm still not convinced about.) You guys say we have to lynch him Day 1, because he'll be unlynchable afterwards. Well if Bacde or Slimer die tonight, there's going to be SO MANY FINGERS pointed at Wisdom. So he'll likely get lynched tomorrow, regardless his true alignment.

If Bacde and Slimer don't die tonight, well we've had some more time to watch his actions and if you guys want to, push for his lynch again tomorrow?

Does that make sense? (Might not, I'm not entirely sure of my logic. :3)

My vote will happen after I'm done catching up on posts, unless there is a severe change in the next page or so.

Holy shit, you guys, this is the fourth time I've tried to post. Make that the fifth.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:37 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

In post 1043, Bacde wrote:
In post 1033, Wisdom wrote:Not my fault you looked like scum.
Now you might want to stop lying that you've never seen me get mad before I go and bring quotes.
if you try to grab a quote or two from that game I'll grab 1000x more of me being way mroe angry from the exact same game

you showing "proof" of being angry has nothing to do with how you were the one upsetting me

and it has nothing to do with how I don't remember you having this retarded falsetto anger in ANY of your games, EVER

I'm not lying--I seriously don't remember you ever taking on this tone

I'm sure JasonWazza could have provided quotes of him being "angry" or whatever in other games during mini 180, but I caught him out on having a tone that I had never seen him use before and he flipped scum

And yes, it actually IS your fault that I looked like scum, since
THE CONFIRMED TOWN
said that I looked like town

I was town, I looked like town, the only paradigm in which I looked like scum was YOURS
This is what I got from your long ass post. Meta...meta...meta. Thanks.

Oh, and I fencesit, until I'm either forced to get off or I come to a conclusion. Bacde and Wisdom's conflict doesn't seem like two townies bickering. But I haven't decided which one is scum. So I'll happily sit on the fence by myself. ^_^

Slimer, dude, what the fuck, I'm all high and mighty? Because I haven't thoroughly gone through every single page (skimmed a few here and there) I know there's the possibility of me having missed something critical. I'm sorry if my TONE comes off as high and mighty, but that's definitely not where I'm coming from at the moment.

Holy fuck, I'd like to post, ya'll.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:43 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Whose Pedro?

And can we focus on the ongoing game not whatever ancient game you guys played an eon ago?

Oh, and Wisdom pushed two obvtownies? I didn't and still don't see either as obviously town. Then again I'm a "bad" player so maybe I'm just confused.

Can we just lynch Mike today? Now I sound like Wisdom's scum partner or some shit, but seriously, he provides some decent info and I'm not hanging him on Day 1.

Here's my vote... VOTE: Mike

Oh what, Bacde just voted me? Can I get something to respond to, or is that just a gut feeling thing?
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:43 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

EBWOP: My bad, Mutley voted me, not Bacde. Okay, well just pretend my question to him is directed to you.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

In post 1091, Mutleyddmc wrote:stop talking about what might happen tonight and the things that it means. You are just helping the scum
This might be the noob in me showing, but I'm under the impression that the above ^ makes me not scum?

Oh, and Bacde, obviously I'll vote the scummier one tomorrow, and analyze the night actions while I'm at it. Course, I expect one of you to scum slip sooner or later. Tick...tick...tick. (You guys are both good players, so I'm guessing it's later.

Wow Mutley, that logic is actually really, really good. Huh, didn't think of it that way. You just became useful. Good job.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:56 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

I'm frustrated. Can I share my unnecessary thought process with you guys? I'm battling with myself whether I want to vote Wisdom or not.

So...in the beginning I was like, oh hey, Wisdom's useful, he can't be scum. (Then my devil's advocate is like, but he'd probably be good enough to pull off scum. *Ignore*)

And then I was like, huh, everyone's talking about Wisdom and his meta... *Files that basically useless in my head.* He's still town. (Devil's advocate: They probably know him better than you. *Ignore*)

He gets overly defensive and lets post 953, I think slip. He turns into null.

Last few pages, he got kind of pissed, and I can start to see a case on him. Kind of scummy now. (The other half of my brain: Don't get sheeped into doing something.)

Ugh, now I just don't know.

Slimer, I was talking about what I'd do tomorrow, if both Bacde and Wisdom ended up alive. I was replying to Bacde's question. -.-

Wisdom, I think you did sheep someone actually. Or maybe you just called out so many people on sheeping that I accidentally thought you did it. I don't know, some go check. I'm lazy. ;P
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:00 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Fine, let me put my current stand point as this:

My vote on Mike stands, however, if there might be a No Lynch happening, and Wisdom's the ONLY possible lynch for the day, I'll vote him. Maybe. I don't know. -.- My brain hurts.

By the way, you guys are letting all the lurkers just flow on by, by tunneling each other. ~_~ Not good.

Mutley, I don't think I'd vote Bacde today...Wisdom is still weird for me. Mike's an acceptable lynch. So we need to vote me, because I'm happy with the lynch targets for today? My brain's not comprehending.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:01 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

In post 146, Wisdom wrote:You don't wanna call the only person who sheeped you a VI :/
What is this?
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:07 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

If anyone wants to go through the games I played about a year ago before a mass flake...I think I'd be an easy lynch. LOL

And I totally get how what I said appears scummy, I wasn't thinking (enough.) All I can do is *facepalm.* I guarantee you if I was scum, I'd probably be playing more carefully (and voting Wisdom.)
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:12 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Wisdom is the "easy" lynch right now. If I put myself in a scum perspective, I'd just skim through a few of him games that you guys have linked, and be like yeah I agree. Then I'd probably lurk a bit, and try to not draw too much attention to myself.

If I was scum this game, there's too many good players for me to be so active. (In case ya'll haven't noticed, my logic and the crap I post is faulty and appears scummy a lot of them time; I'd like to think I'm useful when the crap I post actually makes sense though!) ~_~

I'm fine with unvoting if that pleases anyone, but I'm refusing to vote anyone else.

I'm commenting on an awful lot this game, if I was scum, I just wouldn't really talk as much. Or defend anyone else except myself.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:14 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

...Slimer and Bacde are leading a charge on Wisdom, I think if everyone stopped flaking, I think those two could probably sheep people into voting Wisdom. :/ Just saying.

Mike is fucking useless.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:16 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Holy shit, you guys read so much into everything.

Wisdom...I don't even know. Not really, because they had to lead a charge on you, scum would just bandwagon.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:21 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Ugh, my brain hurts.

Wisdom, I have a question, what do you think of everyone voting you, and if you flip town, everyone majorly pressures (and maybe lynches) Bacde and Slimer?
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:24 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Hey, I have a quick question. Because there's two scum teams, wouldn't it make more sense to keep a useful scummy player, over a useless scummy player? Because, although the useful player has a higher chance of evading a lynch, they can also help scum hunt for the other team. Right? Does that make sense.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:44 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

In post 1168, theslimer3 wrote:
In post 1161, jilynne1991 wrote:Hey, I have a quick question. Because there's two scum teams, wouldn't it make more sense to keep a useful scummy player, over a useless scummy player? Because, although the useful player has a higher chance of evading a lynch, they can also help scum hunt for the other team. Right? Does that make sense.
The logic behind this question is kinda confusing me. Would you mind rephrasing it?
To put it simply, would you keep a lurker/posts fluff scummy player or a posts content/useful/smart scummy player?
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:47 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Okay, Mutley, thanks for answer my question, that's part of my reasoning behind keeping Wisdom, over Mike.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:47 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Okay, Mutley, thanks for answer my question, that's part of my reasoning behind keeping Wisdom, over Mike.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:48 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

EBWOP: Because I'm a grammar nazi...*answering
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:08 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

I wanted to talk to Mike a bit more...now that he's actually TALKING, but whatever.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

In post 1213, Mutleyddmc wrote:
In post 1211, jilynne1991 wrote:I wanted to talk to Mike a bit more...now that he's actually TALKING, but whatever.
shouldnt have voted him then
Uh, when I voted him, he was being useless. However, when he gave his reads, you hammered?

You KILLED him AFTER he STARTED TALKING.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

In post 1221, Bacde wrote:guys this is why we need to take out wisdom NOW

look at how effectively he just threw your votes off him
Who exactly are you referring to when you say "your?" You and Slimer had votes on him, and if I'm not mistaken, you two still had votes on him when Mutley hammered. I don't believe more than two people switched or took their vote off of Wisdom. It was just Mutley that changed.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

EBWOP: *more than ONE person
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Slimer, what the absolute fuck, bro? You went from mostly town to kinda scummy.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:44 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Slimer scumhunts...Mutley doesn't, I'd prefer a Mutley lynch tomorrow, but whatever.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:44 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

In post 1278, Lincolm wrote:Fine then.

Slash Mike from speculation.

Nacho - Slimer & Muttley - Jillynne

Sorry, I lose motivation on reading this thread.
I see my name. What does it mean?
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:51 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Slimer tried to build a case on Wisdom. (Albeit a bad one that was completely based on meta.)

Mutley just says random crap every now an then.

Whose scummier?
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:52 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

In post 1288, Wisdom wrote:No, you are trying to blame others for your hammer. You are as responsible as everyone else on the wagon. And that's scummy.
Agreed. I'd say he holds a bit more responsibility considering he was the one who put Mike's neck into the loop.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:58 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Mutley, you're scum.

Town would respond differently.

Slimer's scum.

Hard tunnels useful players.

Scum together? Maybe.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:02 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

His fake mason claim just made him scummier than Slimer. Can we lynch him next?
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:04 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Mutley, just so you know, I was the only one who pointed out your hammer as scummy. (And that's because I wanted to hear him talk more, and explain some of his reads further.)
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:06 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Can I be an unconfident townie and say that I'm worried that somehow Mutley and Slimer are VI's and that Wisdom's town and scum are just lurking by? :/
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:07 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Wisdom, think of this for a second. What if one of the masons is a VI? And gets outed by Mutley. Based on the game so far, that's actually possible. I'd prefer to get rid of Mutley sooner rather than later.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:09 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

This is a long ass twilight.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:15 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Mutley's scum. > Mutley wants me lynched. (Because I'm not too hard to lynch.) > I want him lynched. > I might die tonight.

^I just thought about that. If I die tonight, please, please, please lynch Mutley tomorrow.

P-Edit...You ninja'd me...and had the exact same thought. LOL (Well except for the Slimer/Mutley thing.)
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:27 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

I swear I'm not trying to sound like a broken record but I'm almost 100% sure about Mutley being a (noob) scum.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

I haven't read anything yet, let me just say I'm going for a Wisdom lynch. I didn't even get to post yesterday. Why the fuck would you hammer so fucking quickly on someone that claims mason? That reads so freaking scummy to me.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Two scum left and two masons left...right?
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Oh, just kidding, one mason left. Sorry, my brain isn't working today. Is there one or two scum left? I'm confused by this set up.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

OH AND I AM NOT FUCKING NO LYNCHING TODAY.VOTE: Wisdom or Ferret.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

I am beyond pissed, because I didn't fucking get to post yesterday and you guys lynched a freaking mason. That claimed.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Oh, actually, UNVOTE: I plan on hunting down the 2 scum partners, before we do any lynching today. If anyone fucking quickhammers, you're dead tomorrow. So town, stop fucking up.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:17 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Fuck this, I'm the last mason. That's why I focused mutley...I refused to make slimer my number 1 vote on day 2, because I was hoping we could lynch you (Wisdom) before slimer got enough votes. On the group mason chat, I told everyone if we needed to quick hammer you, let's do it. The only reason, I didn't stick up for slimer earlier, was because I called you town and defended you too much to defend slimer too.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

I die tomorrow, so I'm not dying before someone gets lynched. I also refuse to lynch before we hunt out both scum partners.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

*I die tonight.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

This sounds freaking stupid, but I'm mentally questioning the guy that dissapeared (whose name i forgot) along with ferret or wisdom. or...wisdom or bacde...think of this. they bussed each other day 1, and then they get a free pass throught tthe rest of the game...because not only are both of them 2 scummy to NK, they also don't look like scum partners/
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

my god. i literally have the crappiest scum hunting skills ever...UGH OMG YOU GUYS. HELP ME HERE. ill probablly end up believing in someone who makes a good case, and then that person will probably turn out to be scum -.- at least when i die tonight, we won't lose a scumhunter~
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

General question you guys: who'd be down for a Wisdom lynch today?
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Oh, and who'd be down for a Cdog lynch today? (since i think i might be alright with that too) does anyoen think cdog+bacde is possbiel?
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Because slimer convinced me you were scum on night 1...LOL.

Fuck...I claimed so we could get Wisdom lynched, but now I don't think he's scum. THis is so bad.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

I'm hesitant to lynch Ferret. the people i find scummiest to towniest are
CherryDog
Bacde
Ferret
Wisdom
Muttley

And I'm willing to lynch either of the top 2...I still don't know what the fuck Ferret is. i think he's just a VI.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

Well, everything's gut now. And he's been saying such stupid shit, to the point where it sounded like me when I was an absolute noob. And the shit he says is so stupid...I feel like he doesn't realize how scummy/bad it is.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

do u still tihnk a ferret+bacde scum team is possible after he votes his own aprtner?
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

that he can't figure out how to defend bacde. LOL~
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:55 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

Muttley and I are confirmed yes? Shall we just list all other combos?
Cdog+Bacde
Cdog+Ferret
Cdog+Wisdom
Bacde+Ferret
Bacde+Wisdom
Ferret+Wisdom

Anyone who hasn't already done this, list these pairs in order from least to most scummy.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:57 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

In post 1579, Bacde wrote:LOL

I love the "fuck this" attitude

its one of my favorite scumtells

:)

How is my play different in ANY way Wisdom? I'd love to see you do this

I'm clearly town here
I'm (pretty) sure I said fuck this before claiming.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:25 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

I'm so fucking confused, so ferret got lynched? Because Bacde quick hammered.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:27 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

I'm blaming ferret if 4 ppl really did vote him. we need 4 for a lynch...there's only 3...right? please say right. please.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:46 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

ohmygod. wisdom+bacde? was the scum team?
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:47 am

Post by jilynne1991 »

what the fuck guys. i suggest that like. 3 fucking times.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

wtf you guys. just fucking tell me whose scum.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.

Return to “Completed Open Games”