Open 507: The Case of the Hard Boiled Egg (Game Over, 6/13)

Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:59 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

Hi everyone :D
Meet the heads: Dr. Dre is Nachomamma8, the mentor; 50 Cent is Bert, the troll who never dies.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:01 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

Vote: Oriole

I wish your name was Oreo. I love Oreo's <3
Meet the heads: Dr. Dre is Nachomamma8, the mentor; 50 Cent is Bert, the troll who never dies.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:18 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

You need to communicate more with your other head, then
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

Thanks, Amrun. I'll look at the plan. <3

- Bert
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 36, Amrun wrote:Yeah I actually think Hoopla broke the game which is why it was changed to 13 players. Still need to look into the actual plan to see if it's still viable. I actually didn't realize it changed, or didnt remember -- I think that was the last hard boiled I played.
The problem with the old hard boiled setup was that there were too many unique roles to a small ratio of players. Now we will start out with a pool of two confirmed town (hider and psychologist/detective), and then there's a three person lynch pool that the vig will not shoot, then there's a group of 8 people that the vig shoots from, 1 being vig, 3 being mafia, meaning vig has a 7 person pool to shoot from. Hider can confirm town from that pool, but dies behind vig. Psychologist/detective can get guilties from that pool, although psychologist gets more effective guilties.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

So the chances of us winning are not as great as they were in the original, but I think that it still improves our chances enough for it to be a good plan.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

I LOVE YOU MOLLIE MARA AND MALA

PLEASE POST MORE, YOU ARE LOVED <3
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

YES THAT WAS ME

Wow, Nacho and Syry, look at Mara go...SUCH A SMARTIE <33
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:33 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 48, Kerberos wrote:where is the love

you know how I get when I feel ignored

you are ignoring us and I don't like it
You don't have a townread on Bert yet?
In post 44, oriole wrote:So in this scenario, the hider would have a 50/50 shot of survival (3 mafia + vig vs. 4 townies). Is that worth losing a confirmed town v. the hider not submitting a night action? Worst case scenario, both confirmed town are dead after Night 1, and there's a 3 v. 6 Day 2.
Hider could also target the towniest from the three person lynch pool; a player who was getting a lot of suspicion the day before could volunteer to replace him.
In post 52, Ms Marangal wrote:Picking Vig isn't optimal because not only will it mess up the det/Psyche, it has a possibility of messing up the Hider if the Hider hides behind it, or if the Hider accidentally kills the person who the Hider is hiding behind.

It also gives mafia more of a chance to win because, while they are killing the people hider hid behind the night before, they also have a another person killing narrowing down the pool of townies faster bringing them closer to a win.
I think the difference between choosing vig and choosing tracker is the difference between playing with our cards face up and playing with our cards face down. Vig will have shitty interactions with power roles, so we limit its interactions with power roles. Tracker will not, so there's no need for us to make any special plans around it. I want to see if the Vig actually has potential in this setup because if it doesn't we'll fall back on the Kerberos plan.
In post 56, Amrun wrote:I can't analyze this properly from phone arrrrrgh
The plan doesn't work anymore in its old form, so crunching numbers isn't necessary. You could help refine the plan though.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:24 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

no real reason for psych/detective to out; they just shouldn't be in the lynch pool.
meaning:

{hider}, {3 VT}, {5 VT, Vig, 3 Maf} --> D1
{hider, confirmed townie}, {3 VT}, {2 VT/Vig, 3 maf} --> D2
with it being possible for the Psychiatrist/Detective to be in the confirmed townie slot or the vig pool. Hider should go one more day, Vig has decent chances of hitting scum with second shot, but if he doesn't:

{hider, confirmed townie}, {2 VT}, {Vig, 3 maf}
det/psych should be investigating from lynch pool, meaning that we should have a pretty good idea how many mafia is sitting there. vig should crumb who dies ahead of time in a sneaky way so maf won't be able to counterclaim (and if they do they're dying pretty quickly, so not that big of a deal). depends on hider hitting town but that shouldn't be horribly hard.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:59 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

I came in just to say..

NACHO WE GONNA WIN THIS THING

IT GON BE BEAUTIFUL

and that I love you...

very, very much.

<33

My contribution will be spreading the love....watch my wings, buddy

SYRLACIOUS I LOVE YOU TOO, make sure to explain later what strategy they are talking about because I'm a dummie. I know you will be there for me. WE IZ IN IT TO WIN IT YAHHHHHHHHHH BABY

<3
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:58 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

Fuzzy, I'm trying to be a bundle of energy from Nacho and Syry since my player skills and intelligence suck, so that is my contribution to the game - being crazy and providing encouragement in a trollish way...all I can give em.

I don't recall using the word 'team,' but of course Nacho and Syry and I are a team as a hydra. And we gonna win this game for the town. How about that? I'm so confused by the strategy that's being discussed, I need to wait for Nacho and Syry to explain it to me.

<33
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:58 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

bundle of energy for* Typo
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

I don't know you at all, fuzzy, but I do remember reading one of the old Popcorn Mafia games, and I think you shot Ineffective and Rach to end the game?? That is, after you got shot hahaha
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:03 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

Oh, and that game with chernobylcitybus and mutley and freezinghell - that end game with rinni as the cop?? Or am I thinking the wrong person... where you were pretty much confirmed by Mara before she died as doc
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:24 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 58, Amrun wrote:I don't give a flying fuck about town points.
That is a lie.
In post 67, Amrun wrote:What is your read on me, taskmaster?
I like this pathos.
In post 102, fuzzybutternut wrote:UNVOTE:

I'll wait for Syr and Nacho.

I can read them better.
That's a rather quick unvote. What gives?
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

I don't feel a vote is justified. My point was that of course you care about getting town points if you're town. You want to look town so you don't get lynched.

Anyways, I feel that this whole thing of you bringing up strategies of past games, etc., is overall null.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:53 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 94, Lazurial wrote:I'm reading and keeping up, but between the hydras and the game breaking I'm not keeping up as well as I'd like, so I don't have any major input for the time being.
Still shouldn't be an excuse. Where's the effort, dude. Do you think hydras take more effort to read?
In post 97, DrCirno wrote:Liking my vote even more.
Um. Was Fuzzy's vote on me scummy?? How so... I don't get it.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:59 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

Thanks for asking me, so I will actually look back.

#44 is just sheeping someone about Rank. Within that context, it was page 2 so that's forgivable and not a big deal since the wagon wasn't blowing up where I felt there was something sheepishly scummy going on.
In post 64, oriole wrote:
In post 61, Taskmaster wrote: Oriole, why'd you sheep that vote?
Unvote seemed odd, and Rank didn't place a vote elsewhere. I think he's the only person not voting.

re: Setup theory:

I think Tracker is a better choice than vig, because it can track the hider to find a scum if the hider dies. Also, it doesn't mess with the det/psych investigation. If we're doing any claiming, I agree with only outing the Hider. We can't do the out everyone besides the vig strategy because it would only out one extra power role, which would be the NK Night 1.
I feel like overall, she/he is asking questions and appearing town.
unvote

Fuzzy, do you think Nacho and Syry are easy to read compared to me? I find them pretty difficult to read. What do you think of me?
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

Oriole's questions are genuine, and my vote was from page 1 - I think.

Nacho and Syry come back soon, I dont want to be a one man show here.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 55, fuzzybutternut wrote:I don't even know what's going on right now.
But,
VOTE: Lucky2u
?
In post 96, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 76, Bertkerberos wrote:I came in just to say..

NACHO WE GONNA WIN THIS THING

IT GON BE BEAUTIFUL

and that I love you...

very, very much.

<33

My contribution will be spreading the love....watch my wings, buddy

SYRLACIOUS I LOVE YOU TOO, make sure to explain later what strategy they are talking about because I'm a dummie. I know you will be there for me. WE IZ IN IT TO WIN IT YAHHHHHHHHHH BABY

<3

I'm not sure I like this post too much.
Shouldn't you be in it to win it for
town
and not just your team?

VOTE: Bert
You either like the post or you don't. What are you unsure of? Do you fear my reactions that may come if you say you "don't like it"?

unvote, vote fuzzybutternut

You get a big fat bold vote plastered on your head.

<3

With love.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

That was a cute game. Rinni's faces were endearing.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

Yeah, dang Rach, bad memories from that game. Um, don't expect me to self hammer ever ever again, never.

I'm over that.

Um, I actually don't know anyone here other than Kerberos from Popcorn. And of course Syry and Nacho.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

Wait who is Taskmaster?
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

Oh snap. Yeah I know notscience from Popcorn too

Omg I like notscience, cool cat
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

OK, I'm looking back at what I said about Amrun, because I don't remember ever thinking he was scummy? I said something was a lie, and then I said his overall suggestions about what we can do to break the game, etc., are overall null. I also said I liked his pathos in one post.

I was never arguing that Amrun was scum. I was pointing out a few things I noticed throughout the game...

OK, just looked back -->

In post 107, Bertkerberos wrote:I don't feel a vote is justified. My point was that of course you care about getting town points if you're town. You want to look town so you don't get lynched.

Anyways, I feel that this whole thing of you bringing up strategies of past games, etc., is overall null.
In post 105, Bertkerberos wrote:
In post 58, Amrun wrote:I don't give a flying fuck about town points.
That is a lie.
In post 67, Amrun wrote:What is your read on me, taskmaster?
I like this pathos.
In post 102, fuzzybutternut wrote:UNVOTE:

I'll wait for Syr and Nacho.

I can read them better.
That's a rather quick unvote. What gives?
I feel like you all are putting words in my mouth. :/
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

P.S.

I don't mean to ignore you, Amrun. I don't think you're scummy, regardless of what I may have implied... You brought up some points, so I made some comments on them earlier, but I wasn't meaning to make a case on you.

@ac1983fan: I'm not sure what you're talking about. We have different philosophies, I think.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

Because you wanted to make it seem like you don't care about townie points that much, when I think deep down you do...and that doesn't mean you're scum or town...

It was an observation, but it was a little passive-aggressive by me to say that

I mean, I care about townie points, point blank. I'd love to seem pro-town in all of my games. Gaining townie points is a plus for me anywhere.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

Also, Fuzzy, I feel like your wanting to wait makes it seem like you are willing to dismiss what I say because you don't feel as confident "reading me." It seems like a cop-out to avoid really getting into it with me and going back and forth. I still want to hear some from you, hence that big fat vote I placed on you.

@Amrun: because as town, I want to look town, and try very hard to do so, but maybe you want to be humble and say like "yah, nah, I dun care about townie points" when in reality you do to some extent

I feel like I'm going off on a tangent here
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

I feel like shit for saying "that was a lie" now, if you really want to know. I mean, my gut is saying you're town, but I didn't say that because I could say that about anybody and I don't have anything to back my read on you up other than gut and because I feel it looked genuine that you brought all this up. Although, in the grand scheme of things, I can't really argue that since it's overall null - it could go either way.

@Taskmaster:

Let me read up more tonight, and I'll get back to you tomorrow morning.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

Wow.

Unvote

Vote: Lucky2u

Look at your ISO :facepalm:
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

If I'm backpedaling, you're speeding because you came out of nowhere. No comments other than what you just did. And the last two posts before that were one-liners which were really just questioning whether the RVS was over yet, which is odd because I don't see why you can't figure that out yourself.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

Your ISO is the definition of scum lurking IMO.

Unh uh, not gonna fly. Start posting, Mr. Lucky2U
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

I'm not sure sarcasm is the way to go here. And you just spent another post doing nothing, so don't come telling me. If you've been gone, stop wasting time then and talk about some other things other than me. What gives? You're one to talk about quality given your posts' (lack of) quality.

@Rach - hey, I'm always lynch bait too! <3 I can lurk and be afraid of being scummy - and still look scummy (like in Tit for Tat) - or I can talk a lot and say whatever the hell I want and look scummy. Second part's more fun than hiding in fear.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

It seems you're not going to comment with this free time you have about anything other than me. I feel that makes it easier for you later on to switch your votes to others because we can't say "you changed your opinion on so-and-so." Yeah, that's right
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

#152 was directed at Lucky2u. If you guys want to ask me to do something, I'll do it.

What annoys me is when people stay so tunneled on someone, when they have just caught up with the game...why do you have like nothing to add other than a one liner and then a super-defensive post relating to ONE player out of 13? That's just not cool, dude. If your next post doesn't mention what you think about anything else other than me, my vote on you's staying for an awfully long time.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 154, Lucky2u wrote:Talk about other things then you? I caught up and wanted to vote you... wouldn't it be weird if I ignored you?

You know your comment toward Rach seems kind of weird to make considering people are voting you. "I can lurk and seem scummy, or talk alot and seem scummy". So clearly this is all just a misunderstanding! You just seem scummy because that's how it is when you talk. UNVO-- wait a second....

I will do as you requested though and start talking about some other players, after all your not the only scum in the game.

P-edit: Geez bert, give me a sec to make a post before you direct two more at me. I'm not at my computer F5'ing until I see you respond you know.
Haha, and it looks really suspicious because you look like you're just sheeping others and not giving your own reasons. Is that the only thing you got out of your re-read? That I'm scum? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Um, I was trying to relate with her having a lurky hydra partner. I never said it was a misunderstanding. The past is the past, and there's no going back. I get lynched all the time. I'm familiar with a few players here, and I'm gonna talk however the hell I want with them. If that makes you uncomfortable, I hope it continues making you uncomfortable. Because I'm gonna keep talking to them. Familiarity makes me comfortable, I want to feel like I'm having chats with friends and I can feel in the natural flow of things.

And so far the only reaction I'm getting from you is defense, deflection and noise. That's not a good feeling. My vote on you's staying a long time because you still haven't come back with anything other than "Bert, wow, Bert, - insert smart remarks that contribute nothing to the game."

Come again and get with the program. Seriously.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

They have not come back and initially been as empty as you. When they do, I can comment on them. Thanks for your last post though. Keep it up.

I'm on my phone now so I will check in tomorrow.

Why I sign up for games with familiar people is for one reason: I hate feeling like I'm in a hostile environment where everyone is against me. I get paranoid when that happens. So I go around like Im hyper and stir up shit. Teasing and random stuff, anything, makes my Day. Ask Rach or Nacho or anyone else who has seen me crumble. Lack of familiarity kills.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:54 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

I like you, fuzzy

/pat

Do you have fuzzy, frizzy hair because

That is PRECIOUS

<3

- Nacho
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:55 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

That post above me is Syryana

STOP IT, This is Nacho

Don't believe him
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:01 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

We're re-reading this game. Nacho stop being a pain in the kangaroo
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:03 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

Nacho woke up today and couldn't find his undies

<333
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 85, Amrun wrote:Why is he so worried I MIGHT get town cred from MYSTERY PEOPLE (for something that is not alignment relevant anyway) if he has no read on me of his own?

That's not a town mindset.
I ended up reading that Hoopla Hard Boiled game and a lot of townies ended up becoming paranoid of Hoopla because of her plan; yourself included. So it might be a strange mindset, but it's also a common one.
In post 90, Kerberos wrote:you guys better get in here and when I say you guys I mean syrlacious and nacho. I am not very good at reading bert but I can pretty much nail you 2 down.
hey there
In post 117, Lazurial wrote:So far... My moral side is against any strategy that's about breaking the game rather than simply playing it how it's built, but I won't interfere if that's the way we decide to go.
Why not?
In post 130, ac1983fan wrote:So, first of all, town has no motivation to lie (barring a few special circumstances, which this is not one of) so if you think a player is lying this should ring off bells in your head.
Secondly, if you're town you shouldn't care what other players read you as, because after all you KNOW you are town. (That is my philosophy on it anyway...Scum have more motivation to try and get these "town points."
Thirdly, BertKerb's 107 reads like only the first line of Amrun's 106 was read.
Why would Bert-scum not vote Amrun?
In post 159, Lucky2u wrote:@Oriole It will stop as soon as I make it to the end of a game without being lynched as townie
You constantly called yourself a scummy townie, yet attack Bert for essentially saying the same thing.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:27 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

Right now, I have good townreads on Cirno, fuzzy, Kerberos, oriole, and Taskmaster.
Leaning town is Twin Flames and maybe Rank.
Scumreads are Amrun, Lucky, Laz,
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:39 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 224, Lazurial wrote:@Bertkerberos: It's not my place to stop a working strategy. If the town decided that was the way to go, I'd rather not be the guy who ruins it and lets the scum exploit the system.
I'm Harry Potter!!!!

Why don't you wanna be a party pooper?? :cry: :cry: :cry:
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:43 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

I appreciate your candor, sweetie pie. <3
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:41 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 240, Rank wrote:
In post 238, fuzzybutternut wrote:Now then. Who wants to vote Kerb with me?
It's scum, methinks.
Any case with that?
What a droll question to ask.

On that note, Fuzzy, guess what it's time for:

You goin' down, bub, we gonna get you lynched. Hurry to the nearest exit
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

Are you sure we're a male group???

Fuzzy, are you sure you're feeling OK?

Wow, I had no idea we're now a male group. Totes never crossed my mind. Maybe you have it backwards?????

Holy shit.

Nacho convinced me the Earth is flat too...today is an odd day

I told Nacho I will celebrate July 4th as Earth Is Flat Day

Because it's July 4th:

This vote is independent and a one-day special

Vote: Twin Flames

I LOVE FIREWORKS!!!

Man, I can hear them outside right now. <33
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:47 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 229, mnemonicdevice wrote:Where do you have me in that list?
I don't. You're sitting on the bench waiting to be shifted into the mafia squad once I sort the current bottom three out.
In post 230, Amrun wrote:Being suspicious of someone (which I never was in a serious way more than I ever am with Hoopla; she had recently fleeced me as scum when we played that) is not at all what I'm talking about here.

Why are you conflating two totally separate issues?
It's the difference between finding someone suspicious for making a townie looking plan that's really going to help the scum and being scared that someone's going to gain towncred for making a townie looking plan that might help the scum or might just be a townie looking plan. Why is that the difference between scum and town? Because it seems to me like Taskmaster just put an interesting spin on that suspicion.

Also, why the hell haven't you been doing anything this game? I think this lucky wagon we have cooking is gorgeous and beautiful and built of the good stuff that the world needs to survive, but you're not even commenting on it :(
you're breaking my heart
In post 248, Lazurial wrote:I'm a little suspicious of Bertkerberos. Nacho usually has highly accurate reads of me, but his hydra has me on his scum list. I'm fine with conversation that gets people talking and makes you comfortable, but I'd like to see some productivity.
Work with me some more and your towniness will shine through. What are the rest of your reads?
In post 255, ac1983fan wrote:Well, I'd thought I'd been neglecting this game but it turns out the last two pages have been mostly just gids, memes, and discussion of theory.
Still happy with my BK vote, especially since they've been active lurking hard. Not sure I get the Lucky wagon...guess I'll have to reread.
The funny thing is that you're still neglecting this game.
In post 261, Taskmaster wrote:I do not like Lazurial's 248. Specifically the reason he doesnt like Bert. Because he "read you wrong" he must be scum, right? Its like youre trying to make us think you're town because of that.
I actually liked it quite a bit. I've read him correctly in the games I've played with him in the past, and if he did finally roll scum this round, I'm not sure his first response would be "woah no way you always read me right" since that's a ballsy response for scum right out of the gate.

Vote: Lucky

but this vote is stickng
sorry, my love
but lady luck calls for the blood of scum
this one is the first, (un)lucky sacrifice
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 281, Amrun wrote:I seriously feel like taskmaster is scared scum. I know my "case" isn't some all-encompassing thing, but every one of his posts seems to come from a scum mindset. I feel strongly about it though there are few concrete reasons to point to. I'd like to see him swing.
I feel you're floating around in the atmosphere lately and I would like to know about a lot of your other reads.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

I LOVE YOU TASKMASTER

<3

Sowwy

Vote: Taskmaster

Lynch -1 now. Claim please.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:21 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 352, Lucky2u wrote:HIDERWEARETHEHIDER

Hider, we are the hider.
:(

I'm so confused now, why did you just say that Lucky?

Rach, the other heads don't even collaborate with me. It's like they want to do this all on the go or something. I've contacted them several times to see if they would mind helping me in this game by posting within the game soon, or anything, rather. And they picked up the messages and I got no replies. I think they must be overgamed or something. I know Nacho always has trouble catching up, or maybe this game hasn't caught his interest yet, or he wants to maintain some sort of vibe or whatever. I don't even know with Syry, he's not in that many games TBH. Anyways I'm not one to talk about that.

I want to see the flip now....

Damn it.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:25 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 350, Taskmaster wrote:
In post 166, Taskmaster wrote:Hey, I heard people missed me. I don't know why it matter which head posts more, we're discussing stuff in the QT xd. DP just had more time to post this weekend then me really. Either way, I'm here now.

Rach, Ironman said which head he was in one of the posts. Why he did that, you got me.

Eek, we're in mollie's scumreads!

Anyways, not liking this Bert wagon all that much either.

UNVOTE:

Really people, one head on the hydra has been posting and you're all deciding he's scum for cockamamey bs >.> Enough discussion of this breaking tactic already, it's rolefishy as hell >.>. Time to hunt scum, I don't know why people are still even on that.

Hop off Bert Lucky. Especially considering your lackluster performance, you leave nothing to talk about (for proof, I defer to Cirno's nice summary above).

Here's scum folks. I'm going to sheep Cirno here, I'm thinking the AtE and all that smells funny to me.

VOTE: Lucky

Dance puppet, dance.

End note- If you attack bert again I make you die :>. Regulate your posts and stop flipping out on him lucky >.>

-Captain America

First letter of each sentence
Holy shit. :(

Lucky, wtf?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why am I so stupid? :( I've done this before, ashamed to say, multiple times

I'm an idiot
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

I thought you were claiming hider, and then I saw posts by NS saying they are hiders, and I got so confused as to why you would claim hider. My bad.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

Catching up here. Nacho says he's going to make a huge, contributing post today. :)
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:25 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 291, Amrun wrote:Gee I wonder why maybe because I'm v/la as mentioned several times. Wow what a coincidence. I'm barely here, just posting to not get behind and not get replaced.
alright
In post 297, oriole wrote:
In post 284, Lazurial wrote:
Unvote:

I like the noise Amrun is making. I'll back that wagon.
You know, generally when something is called noise that's not a good thing. I don't like this vote.
The only reason you don't like that vote is because Laz used the word "noise"?
In post 315, ac1983fan wrote:And that's terrible.
It's also horribly inaccurate.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:25 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 291, Amrun wrote:Gee I wonder why maybe because I'm v/la as mentioned several times. Wow what a coincidence. I'm barely here, just posting to not get behind and not get replaced.
alright
In post 297, oriole wrote:
In post 284, Lazurial wrote:
Unvote:

I like the noise Amrun is making. I'll back that wagon.
You know, generally when something is called noise that's not a good thing. I don't like this vote.
The only reason you don't like that vote is because Laz used the word "noise"?
In post 315, ac1983fan wrote:And that's terrible.
It's also horribly inaccurate.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

mollie i want you to be here beside me please
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 426, fuzzybutternut wrote:Contrary to popular belief, Mnemonic, not every post made in game has to be relevant to who is/isn't scum.
All work and no play makes fuzzy a dull man.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 422, mnemonicdevice wrote:I'm the same as Laz, didn't realize it was that long since I last posted. I want to start a counter-wagon against Oriole, but thing is, he doesn't actually seem that scummy. There hasn't really been anything new said, just people quoting the past (quotes of the 200's) and bringing them up now, which makes it seem that people are just trying to find excuses to attack people. Just my general opinion of using past posts. The only time that I would use them was to note inconsistency in one person.
Other than that, I am keeping me vote the same (nothing) until I have stronger feelings about any one person being scum.
This post-prod paragraph gives me extremely uncomfortable vibes. You seem indifferent about getting the discussion flowing again. Just because Laz or any of us are doing it doesn’t make you exempt from being in lazy-land.
In post 248, Lazurial wrote: I'm a little suspicious of Bertkerberos. Nacho usually has highly accurate reads of me, but his hydra has me on his scum list. I'm fine with conversation that gets people talking and makes you comfortable, but I'd like to see some productivity.
Nacho is being a huge inactive-sack. Temper your expectations for the moment.
In post 250, Lazurial wrote:I'd rather suspicious of almost everything than highly selective of what I pick up on.
I want you to be rather suspicious of more, rather than highly selective – as long as we aren’t being flooded. We need to get this game going again.
In post 407, Kerberos wrote:MMmmm...
VOTE: Oriole
Come back and talk to us instead of starting a counterwagon and running away.

Rank, you said you were going to compile some ISOs. Come back soon too.

Meanwhile, I’ll go read some ISOs myself.

What an exciting game we have going on here!!!

*yawn*

P.S. Amrun and Oriole, what's your case on Rank? The data I can look back on for him is quite limited since he has been extraordinarily lurky.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 420, Lazurial wrote:Still here, nothing's really happened since my last post. Fuzzy's phrasing is suspicious with the wagon, but right now I feel like it's a lack of classification.

Nothing else has changed of note.
do you wanna put a vote down?
In post 429, Amrun wrote:And what do you think should be used to scumhunt, if not past quotes?
Vote: Amrun

that hop REEKED.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #61) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

Amrun, #440 wasn't me - it was Nacho - I didn't place a vote.

Only #438 was me.

- Bert
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #62) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

Rank - null (he has been very lurky but that's about it - the sample size is not sufficient)
Lazurial - leaning town
mnemonic - leaning scum

I don't understand why Nacho is voting for you, or why he is pressuring Lazurial to put a vote down.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #63) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 422, mnemonicdevice wrote:I'm the same as Laz, didn't realize it was that long since I last posted.
I want to start a counter-wagon against Oriole, but thing is, he doesn't actually seem that scummy.
There hasn't really been anything new said, just people quoting the past (quotes of the 200's) and bringing them up now, which makes it seem that people are just trying to find excuses to attack people.
Just my general opinion of using past posts. The only time that I would use them was to note inconsistency in one person. Other than that,
I am keeping me vote the same (nothing) until I have stronger feelings about any one person being scum.
This post was cringe-worthy.

As for Rank, Rank never finished giving us his reads yesterday, so I don't have a good read on him yet.
In post 387, Rank wrote:
In post 385, mnemonicdevice wrote:That was crazy. Mind giving me a reason for that vote Oriole?
Probably something to do with pressure, Mnemonicdevice. There isn't much to go on for you and what we have is either meh or mildly scummy. See:
In post 385, mnemonicdevice wrote:Gonna read through the posts, figure out whose scum before voting.
Why say it instead of just doing it? The only reason for you to make this statement is to make people think that you are doing townie-like things.
So far, his only somewhat meaningful post today (D2) I have no issues with. Mnemonic, on the other hand, has made some comments that are pretty damning in comparison.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #64) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

That didn't occur to me when I came across it earlier.

I just looked, and their join dates are pretty close, so I doubt it has to do with play-coaching. Although scumbuddies maybe - it's pretty blatant if so.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #65) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 441, oriole wrote:So you disagree with this reasoning?
"Looking for reasons to OMGUS you as town" was bad. I've never seen any scum "afraid" to call someone scum if they already had the reasons to do so. They back off quickly all the time, but they aren't afraid to call people town and "I want to vote him but he's not that scummy" is the worst way to avoid OMGUS in the entire world. I don't like that she has zero scum suspects though, but the not wanting to use past quotes for scumhunting seems genuine as fuck to me and I'm surprised it didn't seem genuine at all to Amrun.
In post 435, Amrun wrote:And yes, I thought about that, but it's so strange that who can say?
What's the motivation for saying it as scum?
In post 443, Amrun wrote:Also, why should laz put a vote down but not mnem?
Laz actually having reads is the main reason.
In post 443, Amrun wrote:What are your reads of Laz, mnemonic, and Rank?
Laz is town, mnemonic is mostly town, Rank is scummy.
In post 445, Amrun wrote:I don't give a shit who it was. Answer all the questions. You don't get to wiggle out with hydra dissonance, oh no.
ummmmmmmm
you expect bert to answer for me when you believe i'm focusing more heavily on some people but not others?
In post 449, oriole wrote:That post () reads like coaching to me.
It is. That's not really a big deal.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #66) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:25 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 464, Rank wrote:Yeap
Rank? Why the lower activity?
In post 465, Amrun wrote:I don't think that mem realizes how bad that post was and so wouldn't avoid saying it as either alignment.
This doesn't make sense. If mem doesn't realize that what she's doing is bad, then she's probably town bumbling around as opposed to whatever you're accusing her of. What's the scum motivation behind wanting to OMGUS and wanting to find something scummy in someone but not finding it? Is there a reason mem as scum would not just OMGUS as opposed to going "I really want you to be scum because you're attacking me, but there's just nothing scummy in your ISO".
In post 465, Amrun wrote:As town, if she felt inclined to vote oriole, what's to stop her?
she doesn't find him scummy, for one.
In post 465, Amrun wrote:And not sure how you can read the "not wanting to use past quotes as scum hunting" cement as genuine when a) she was trying to do that with oriole and simply failed, b) her reasons are that she finds it scummy if it wasn't brought up before (okay, logical) but it WAS brought up before.
she didn't bring up any past quotes with oriole, though. and also, i'm assuming that scum of any flavor would avoid easily verifiable lying unless they fucked up and made a giant mistake. mem wasn't under that kind of pressure, so I don't think she'd lie like that as scum becausee it's ridiculous for scum to do.
In post 465, Amrun wrote:I don't like how you were making comments to laz that imply a scum read or at least not-town read on him but have him as town.
he's town but he's also not really playing the game.
he needs prodding, and I don't need a scumread on him to do it.
In post 466, Amrun wrote:You also didn't answer my questions about vote hopping, nacho.
I never said that votehopping was scummy. I said your specific hop was scummy.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 480, Lazurial wrote:I'm not really liking Kerberos based on the ISO. A lot of calling Amrun town, with Lucky, Task, and I as her scum reads.

Can we get some other reads and some action?

Vote: Kerberos
This post reads like "this is so damn slow, let's lump down a vote because the game is slow and we need reactions."
In post 476, Lazurial wrote:Right now, I'm reading BK, Oriole, Fuzzy, and Amrun as town.

I also have Cirno leaning town.

The problem here is that nobody else is particularly active. (Pot calling the kettle black, I know, I know.)

I don't really have a read on 1983.

I'm going to ISO Kerberos in the morning and hopefully give a read w/ my Rank vote.

I'm game to join the Rank wagon at the moment, but I want to check the vote count first.
You said you were going to give a read on Kerberos
along with
a Rank vote. Why did you decide not to vote Rank?
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

Do you have anything else to add, DrCirno?
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 486, Kerberos wrote:
Why are you answering for Laz rather than letting her answer for herself?

Also nice defense/attack on Laz in one post.
____

@Oriole:

... I actually don't know what my other heads are thinking. I have had personal issues and took a break and then when I finally come back I saw Laz's post as super opportunistic and scummy as hell.
To clarify, the first part was not necessarily a defense, but it can be interpreted as so. I merely posted my observations of one of Lazurial's posts that has recently come under fire. Next, the second part was not an attack by any stretch.

Are you (Mara) the only one following the game lately?
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

The problem with Rank is that he is V/LA until the 22nd, which is pretty near our deadline. :/
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

I'm back because Nacho's is back.

Amrun, Nacho thinks you're scum.

Discuss.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 468, Amrun wrote:We are seeing this the exact opposite, nacho. I don't see a reason why as TOWN she wouldn't just omgus. I don't see the TOWN motivation for "wanting" to find someone scummy, especially when she has no reads.

Why her not realizing what she posted is bad says "town bumbling" as opposed to "scum bumbling," I really don't know. It's just "bumbling."
There's no town motivation behind it, but I understand the thought process behind it. You want someone attacking you to be scum because when townies are attacking you, it means that your play isn't as bad.
In post 468, Amrun wrote:And yes, nacho, I asked you to explain why that hop was scummy. But you haven't. Why not?
I don't like it because I don't like your reasoning for it; you attack something that doesn't make sense and attribute it to scum motivation.
In post 478, Kerberos wrote:Oh if someone is reading Laz as town.. Please enlighten me.
Hi Mara. I'll enlighten you on my Laz townread if you make mollie post.
In post 501, Bertkerberos wrote:The problem with Rank is that he is V/LA until the 22nd, which is pretty near our deadline. :/
I don't want to vote Rank if he won't be around to claim.
In post 519, Amrun wrote:but there are shinier things so really, idc
Let's talk shiny things. Who would you vote if not for Rank?
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 521, Rural Juror wrote:Hello. I think we should lynch fuzzy.

VOTE: fuzzybutternut
you have a cool sig
so i'm hoping you'll give me a non-snarky answer and surprise me when I ask
why?
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

Because of the OMGUS?
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 524, Amrun wrote:@Nacho:

Probably Laz. Maybe Kerberos. More likely Laz.
Holy shit. You drew scum. Holy shit.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:54 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

Nacho told me he's okay with me voting Rank as long as I'm sure that Rank will be back in time to claim. I've been telling him I have a townread on Amrun, but he won't budge on that read. :roll:

Vote: Rank

Anyways, caught up and I'll ask Nacho to get off his lazy arse and post some cheeky posts today. <33
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #77) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:31 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

Nacho, if you read this soon, I swear I am going to impersonate you and do my best impression of you for the rest of Day 1 and the remainder of the game if you keep avoiding this thread like the plague.

<33

Love,

Your hydra scrub partner

THAT'S RIGHT NACHO

I'm looking at YOU

Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #78) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

bert just leave me alone x.x
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #79) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT U MIGHT DIE TONIGHT WHY NOT MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL

U KEEP DYING IN ALL MY GAMES AND WERE GOING DOWN TOGETHA BROTHA
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #80) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:00 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

LAZ TOWN READ:
In post 248, Lazurial wrote:I'm a little suspicious of Bertkerberos. Nacho usually has highly accurate reads of me, but his hydra has me on his scum list. I'm fine with conversation that gets people talking and makes you comfortable, but I'd like to see some productivity.
I liked this post by Laz, for the reasons I said before. It's gorgeous.

I also rather liked Laz butting heads with Fuzzy earlier over anti-town shenanigans without actually jumping on him. It shows that Laz isn't really being opportunistic about things; he has something he can attack but instead he just addresses logical problems and keeps on keeping on doing his own thing. That's usually an experienced scum type of move, and I don't really see why Laz would pull it off in this situation.

I also like the trajectory of his reads; most of his read switches are generally pretty logical and aren't really convenient scumexcuses to hop on a big wagon.
In post 267, Lazurial wrote:I want to put Taskmaster as town... But his obsession with Amrun/game breaking/town cred has me somewhat suspicious. I see his motive but he was really persistent over it, rather than making a passing note and moving on. Can we see some of that scum hunting you promised us in 166? It can help fix your handful of serious posts issue.
This with the followup vote later made a lot of sense. The majority of his scumreads were for people not giving enough content, not pushing hard enough, not producing enough to be read from, but this one came from a sentiment that he agreed with earlier but felt had been pushed way out of proportion to this point. That seemed like the better reason to go off of as opposed to "lurking, not producing enough content".

I also thought that the Kerberos read-switch was pretty random, but, again, no real reasons to switch if scum. He could have easily slid onto the Rank wagon if he wanted to, but instead made his own path again. I liked that.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #81) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 544, mnemonicdevice wrote:Ugh. Still cant place a vote. Still here though.
pick your strongest townread and sheep the hell out of them
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 565, Amrun wrote:but not as a reactionary "YOU THREATENED ME, THAT'S SCUMMY" thing, but as if he had intended to do it all along. Kerberos threatened him with negative attention for doing something, so he didn't do it. He caved to pressure from someone he ostensibly reads as scum.
if he was afraid of kerberos, it seems strange he would OMGUS them.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #83) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 532, Amrun wrote:Who do you even think IS scum (besides me)?
Kerberos is my biggest scum concern because mollie hasn't showed up yet and we were pretty hyped for this game.
But then I ended up forgetting about this game until Bert bothered the fuck out of me and I didn't die N1, so I was a little bit reassured.

Ac has been lurking harder than I'm used to him, his vote on me with the votehop somewhere else with the vote back onto me isn't really that reassuring, Rank has been MIA and I'm super excited for him to return, haven't really liked fuzzy at all this game, but I haven't really had success in reading him ever.

ac-rank-you is the likeliest scumteam right now, though.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #84) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

@Mod: Can we get a deadline extension if Rank doesn't show up?
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #85) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:27 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 571, ac1983fan wrote:For starters it's not so much been lurking as I forgot I've had hard time getting interest in this game, then I was busy, then I forgot I was in this game, then I came back.
Would you like to explain your votes too?
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #86) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:27 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 571, ac1983fan wrote:For starters it's not so much been lurking as I forgot I've had hard time getting interest in this game, then I was busy, then I forgot I was in this game, then I came back.
Would you like to explain your votes too?
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #87) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:28 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 573, Rank wrote:I asked this same question of fuzzy earlier in the game. Here's the response I got:
That's pretty much par for the course fuzzy.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #88) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 579, mnemonicdevice wrote:Alright, between Bert Fuzzy and Rank, which seem to be the only wagons getting anywhere, here are my reads:

Bert-- Scum-neutral

Fuzzy-- Neutral

Rank-- Scum-neutral

Between Bert and Rank, I find Bert more scum than anyone else.
Put a vote down.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #89) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 579, mnemonicdevice wrote:Alright, between Bert Fuzzy and Rank, which seem to be the only wagons getting anywhere, here are my reads:

Bert-- Scum-neutral

Fuzzy-- Neutral

Rank-- Scum-neutral

Between Bert and Rank, I find Bert more scum than anyone else.
We don't have that much time. 22 hours 59 minutes... :(
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:20 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

and actually syr just had a scumgame with fuzzy so i will talk to him about it now
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #91) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:24 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 584, mnemonicdevice wrote:Forgot to vote.
Cool! Now let's talk about why.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #92) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 586, fuzzybutternut wrote:Let's lynch the berts today. If they flip town I'm inclined to believe the other kerbs are scum, so we can get them tomorrow.
Why do you want to lynch us first?
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #93) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

Fuzzy u gotta be kidding me, r u just afraid that Syry will read you as scum or what
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #94) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:40 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 589, fuzzybutternut wrote:Because I think you're most likely to be scum

also, Syr is a part of this hydra?
why do you think i am more likely to be scum than kerb?
and yes Syr is part of the hydra.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #95) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

MOLLIE has not even been here dude for most of the game

that should tell you something

I've been present (Nacho and Syry like to be lurksacks, but I've been prodding Nacho)

Just enjoy a game where we are town before we die lol
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #96) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

this game has no spice, like for realz

fuzzy why havent you added any spice to the cha-ching
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #97) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:53 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

fuzzy:
fuzzybutternut wrote:Voting a lurker looks like you're wanting to get an easy PL lynch going.
Which is what scum does.
Yeah. I like my vote.
fuzzybutternut wrote:Lol "bully you." Your vote obviously isn't contributing to town, like, at all. So the fact that you insist on keeping it there means you don't want to help town.
fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 104, Zionite wrote:
In post 102, fuzzybutternut wrote:Well, I initially put my vote on him to pressure him and, since then, he's shown me no reason to take it off, so, yeah.
You haven't given us reason for the original vote besides pressure despite promising more details.

You haven't shown why my response to your pressure vote is reason to leave it there.
Because you all but freaked out over it. Town doesn't do that.
since you've been pretending you're somehow incapable of giving reasons
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #98) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

I was hoping you'd respond quicker.

Vote: fuzzybutternut

I might not be back before deadline ends, but Bert has the wheel until then.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #99) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:19 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

Oh my god...

this is Bert...

Nacho and Syry left me all alone and told me they won't be here till after the deadline, so I'm holding the fort.

I said I think we are under immense pressure - he's telling me to calm down.

I literally had to tell Nacho that the deadline was in 18 hours, otherwise he made some posts having no idea. :(
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #100) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:19 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

I'm here and I'll answer questions... what do you guys want to know, ask away
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #101) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

I don't even know, Fuzzy. Nacho won't be here until after the deadline. :/
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #102) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

Vote: Rank

Nacho's not here until after the deadline btw.

he switched the vote to Fuzzy, not me
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #103) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

Yup, thanks Mara <3

It's now back on Rank, where it was before Nacho decided to vote Fuzzy earlier.

Mollie needs to stop avoiding games

She didn't even come back when Nacho asked her
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #104) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

I'm at lynch -3 and Rank is at lynch -2 I think...
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #105) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 646, ac1983fan wrote:
Taskmaster
(7): Amrun,
Rank
, Lazurial,
ac1983fan
, DrCirno,
Lucky2u
, Bertkerberos

Rank
(6):
oriole
, Kerberos, Amrun, Bertkerberos,
fuzzybutternut
, Rural Juror

Right, so that means BertKerb, Amrun, and Rural Juror / DrCirno were on both mislynches. And I was pretty sure Bertkerb was scum day 1 so yeah we should lynch BertKerb today guys.
You thought we were scum Day 1? I thought you were scumreading us because of Bert's quickhammer.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #106) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:03 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 650, ac1983fan wrote:Also you possibly just scumslipped by saying quickhammer rather than accidental hammer soooo.
The hammer was quick, wasn't it?
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #107) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

ugh why is AC still alive I would like to vote him but Nacho told me to not vote anyone yet due to lylo situation

also Nacho you should be thanking me for doing that stupid hammer otherwise we wouldnt still be alive scrub

amrun i like you if we vote you its not because of me, love
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #108) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:09 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

if ac tunnels me one more time, nacho, i am gonna vote himi outta here, u hear me??

gonna go out - lylo is so dire, Nacho can take care of it
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #109) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 658, Lazurial wrote:I'm still here to answer questions. I don't want to place a vote, it being lylo, even though it takes 4 to lynch.
What is your read on ac?
In post 662, Rural Juror wrote:How is a game with two three-headed hydras so quiet?
I'm particularly interested in sorting out quieter players today. It's likely I'll be doing a reread later, but not yet.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #110) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 669, ac1983fan wrote:but the only other player I have a moderately strong scumread on is Rural Juror, and that is mostly due to POE
That doesn't make sense. PoE reads is when you have strong town reads on everyone except for a small group, but that group can't be smaller than the scumteam or one of your townreads are guaranteed wrong. Why is Laz town? Why is memonic town?
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #111) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:37 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 671, ac1983fan wrote:I mean PoE by looking at wagons on mislynches, not POE by town reads.
so who are your townreads?
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #112) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 679, mnemonicdevice wrote:AC hasn't been posting much, and hasn't been explaining his posts.
This is massively hypocritical.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #113) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

Amrun and kunkstar don't seem to be together because of how they just buddied each other.

Lazurial, lynching a lurker isn't necessarily ever ideal, but what choice do we have when the game moves at the pace of a snail?
In post 646, ac1983fan wrote:
Taskmaster
(7): Amrun,
Rank
, Lazurial,
ac1983fan
, DrCirno,
Lucky2u
, Bertkerberos

Rank
(6):
oriole
, Kerberos, Amrun, Bertkerberos,
fuzzybutternut
, Rural Juror

Right, so that means BertKerb, Amrun, and Rural Juror / DrCirno were on both mislynches. And I was pretty sure Bertkerb was scum day 1 so yeah we should lynch BertKerb today guys.
AC has been terrible throughout. The problem is he/she has been so lurky that it's hard to tell whether that's laziness (like Amrun's lazy indifferent scumbutt behavior) or coasting as scum.

The players are:

mnemonic/kinky
Amrun
Kerb
AC
Rural Juror (Cirno)
Laz

I feel like PoE is good here. Honestly this game has been really hard to stay interested in.

I don't like mnemonic's replacement's post quite as much as Amrun. He/she gave some reads, which I expected from either town/scum. I feel like I need to look at the interactions from the past few days - wish we had a scum flip to do so...

Mnemonic's replacement - can you comment on the interactions between people and why you think I'm scum?

I feel like Amrun is being too enthusiastic to judge Mnemonic's replacement as town in one post, while disregarding Mnemonic's posts (predecessor).

Sorry I'll catch up tomorrow

<Mnemonic, AC, Kerb, RJ, Amrun, Laz>

Has anyone contemplated no-lynching and letting the vig decide during the night? I just thought of that...maybe that's OK to do.

I'll give you my gut reads before I read back and make sure I'm all aware of what's going on....

Mnemonic's replaceout I read as town not being able to give the effort needed. Scum are so close to winning in LYLO...it's lame but whatever

AC - is terrible and is either lynchbait or really bad at being lurky and scummy...he doesn't give enough reasons for voting people, and he disappears at convenient times

Kerb - has been defending me like their life depended on it, and I hate that feeling, so I'm definitely leaning scum

RJ - I don't really remember much about this player

Amrun - I still think this player is town via gut. But I think I might be wrong (my brain's telling me that) because he keeps promising to catch up, etc., etc. "this game, I neeed to get into it, etc."Nacho disagreed a while back, but I haven't talked to him in the past day or two to see what has changed.

Laz - I have not looked at his iso today, but seriously why did he just say pretty much the same thing mnemonic's replacement said about wanting to lynch a hydra, etc., etc. He did not bring anything original into 696 which raises huge red flags

Be back tomorrow

But yes I'm willing to lynch Kerb or Laz or AC

I have this terrible feeling from 696 that Laz is kinda soft pushing for us to vote someone soon. I hate that feeling...
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #114) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

Oh, it's me or Kerb...

Vote: Kerberos

This is for defending me hard because how can you be so sure I'm town, huh?

And Laz is your buddy, isn't he

ISN'T HE??????

I'm gonna figure out who the last one is. Rural Juror has been just as bad as AC :(

Why is this game such a pain in the behind to catch up to
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #115) » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

Oh shoot it's LYLO

*facepalm*

Nacho told me not to vote early on in the day..

Unvote
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #116) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 710, kunkstar7 wrote:
In post 698, Bertkerberos wrote:can you comment on the interactions between people and why you think I'm scum?
There's no point in trying to build interactions for people we have no idea whether are scum or not till flipped. This is also the flaw with ac1983's wagon analysis which isn't scummy in of itself as it is a valid tactic, just there's no scum so you can't really read too much into it. Anyone pushing ac1983 for posting the analysis alone would seem scummy to me (Rural Juror's most recent "show me the results" post is an example), not so if they are pushing ac1983 for not actually doing any analysis.

As stated and summarily ignored by your slot, your reads don't feel consistent to me. You have little conviction in your reads, especially if you've been in the game since the start I'd expect you to have more of a read on players than the largely null on everyone that you seem to be pushing. Already mentioned Laz, you had a post devoted to a town read on him yet now you are pushing him as scum without so much of an explanation of the switch in view. Your vote on Kerboros seems really insincere as well.

I do see a bit of what was mentioned about Lazurial's most recent posts, they are very much just regurgitating current "popular belief" if I can call it that.
I'm willing to see through either a lynch on Laz or Bertkerboros at the moment.

Look, Nacho convinced me that Laz was town early on.

Right now, I don't think he is town anymore. Especially with the diminished numbers left in the game.

As for conviction, I can't speak for Nacho, but dude, the game is moving at a snail's pace. This game barely is catching our interest.

Kerberos and I go way back so there are going to be hard feelings when I vote for them. Nacho is much more confident in reading Mollie than Mala or Mara, and Mollie isn't here. Don't you get onto us for complaining about people not being here. One of the caveats and pet peeves with regard to having a three-headed hydra is that expectations never are lived up to - you'd understand if you had one.

The Kerberos vote wasn't insincere...I'm dealing with having Nacho possibly remove my votes and relocate them, like what happened with my Rank vote on Day 2 moving to Amrun, who is like super obv town. That and the pressure of LYLO is where I think we need more room to gauge what's going on. Aside from AC, no one has been outright screaming I AM SCUM.

If you're not going to get onto me for "WHY ARE YA VOTING IN LYLO," then I am ready to vote the heck out of someone and bring this game to another level, my man.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #117) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:20 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

Vote: ac1983fan
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #118) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

Unvote
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #119) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 693, kunkstar7 wrote:I'm pegging Bertkerboros as I feel that account has been too open with their reads,
Too open with our reads as in too flip-floppy? I also don't know what post you're referring to of ours in this post.
In post 693, kunkstar7 wrote:In that same vein, Bertkerboros, what happened to your gorgeous town read on Laz? I don't really see any transition that goes from town read to null-leaning scum.
Nacho - Laz townread
Bert - null-leaning scum read.
In post 694, Amrun wrote:oh, my, that slot is town. awesome.
Why?
In post 704, Lazurial wrote:It seemed to me that a decent number of people agree it's one of the kerberoses and someone from me/ac/juror.
A decent number of people also haven't put anything that even vaguely resembles a case down. I think it's stupid to talk about "oh, let's lynch a hydra because most people find one of them scum" in LyLo when it's more a matter of "let's actually step up our game and lynch scum".
In post 706, ac1983fan wrote:Amrun, kunkstar7 (mnemomic's replace out seemed townish and kunkstar's first post was pretty solid town - good catch up with no fluff), and maybe a light gut one on kerberos
So your PoE scumread on Rural Juror being scum is based on these three townreads?
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #120) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:25 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 726, kunkstar7 wrote:Not flip-floppy, rather undetermined. I'll take Post #682 for example, I feel like besides a mentioned townread on Bert you nulled Laz, AC, and Rural Juror, and the feel I got from reading through your ISO was similar in that you seemed to maintain nullreads on most of the cast.
That's not a post from me, that's a post from the other three-headed hydra...
In post 726, kunkstar7 wrote:Another issue with hydras...you shouldn't be able to write off a switch just like that. I'll have to leave it at that though.
I've been the dominant head of the hydra and we haven't actually switched on anything. Bert isn't comfortable with Lazurial, but I'm the steering head of the hydra and the actions of said hydra have reflected that. What's your problem with our differing views?
In post 727, Lazurial wrote:My argument stands that we lynch from juror/ac/myself then.
Your argument was that we should lynch one of the hydras. What happened to that?
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #121) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:21 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 729, Lazurial wrote:I didn't, a number of you have though. I'm awful at picking up on scum tells I admit. The reason it looks like I follow crowd consensus is because I agree with it and can't draw much up myself.

Because this is LyLo, I'm better off facilitating and working with the town than I am fighting or struggling with my own opinions. AC is suspicious, and the lack of quick hammer doesn't help, but the flow of the game makes it easy to assume not enough scum were present to hammer.

I'm still here to answer questions and try to explain as we go, so fire away and hopefully I'll eventually clear more confusion than I've caused.
This sounds like a statement tailor-made towards issuing a court statement that you're "innocent until proven guilty."

"Yes, the evidence is against me. Yes, I have sheeped throughout the endgame, and my defense is that is how I play when scum makes up 3 out of 7 people left in the game. I work with the town, who I don't even know is. I am innocent."

NO. That's the worst thing said today.

Vote: Lazurial

Nacho's going to take my vote off when he sees this, but consider my vote on Laz.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #122) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

Unvote: Lazurial
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #123) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 734, ac1983fan wrote:Actually, looking again at my reads and playerlist, if all my town reads are correct then he would have to be the third scum so yeah this doesn't sound like too bad an option, really.
if your two townreads are correct you have a third scum
that is a giant load of bullshit
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #124) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

it's horrifying that activity is this bad in lylo, though.
amrun, what do you think of ac again? because i would much rather lynch him.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #125) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

Nacho says scum are waiting for people like me to vote first and make a game-ending mistake, and he also just told me that scum are being patient and waiting for town to make a mistake before they vote.

So that's why he keeps taking my votes off.

I disagree with him in that I think we all are being wayyyyy to extra-cautious right now. We have been dragging out this day long enough. What more can we expect with 3 days left and most people being limp lurksacks?
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #126) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

But yes, Laz, I have to admit Amrun does look bad for stating he's ready to vote but not pouncing.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #127) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

Can we have read lists please?

Town
Amrun
Kunk
Rural Juror
Kerb
AC
Laz
Scum
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #128) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:48 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 726, kunkstar7 wrote: Another issue with hydras...you shouldn't be able to write off a switch just like that. I'll have to leave it at that though.
Yes, we can. I don't see a problem with two separate players in a hydra having two different views. It is up to you to make something of it. We have our disagreements too - consider us two players merged in one, but with two different viewpoints. I feel like you are trying to hold both of us accountable for each other's actions, and that is not fair.
In post 726, kunkstar7 wrote: I feel like an ac wagon would be a junk wagon, especially with Rural Juror trying to lead it with no standing whatsoever. I personally like Amrun's line of questioning towards Laz, awaiting a response on that one.
How is RJ leading it with no standing whatsoever? I feel like you are covering for AC and I'm trying to figure out why

In post 734, ac1983fan wrote: Actually, looking again at my reads and playerlist, if all my town reads are correct then he would have to be the third scum so yeah this doesn't sound like too bad an option, really.
But I'd still prefer BertKerb or Rural Juror.
Who is your FIRST priority? I sense some uncertainty in that post.

"too bad an option"

"I'll go with other people, but I still prefer X or Y"
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #129) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:51 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 745, Amrun wrote:If you didn't want to be held accountable for each other's actions, you shouldn't hydra.
Really?

We are accountable for our reads, but I do not think it's fair to call us out for each other having two different reads (See: Nacho and I's differing Laz reads, the voting discrepancies with him taking my votes off).

That is part of a lover's spat, and nothing more.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #130) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:54 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

What do you disagree about?

I've had to restrain myself from voting and being a silly goose for most of this game, and I've been pulled in by a chain.

Being lynched because our playstyles and views aren't the same is what will leave me feeling regretful. These attacks by Kunk are about us not having conviction in our reads. It's more of us not being able to go full-throttle only to be tamed. He does not see what goes on behind the scenes.

Fine. We can agree to disagree.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #131) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:56 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

say that there's one day left now...what are you gonna do then.... Sit here and be all nonchalant?
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #132) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

OK. That's something I can compromise on.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #133) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:59 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

Right now you're teetering on....

and what I don't want to see is you getting to the deadline, down to the wire, and going

"I'M GONNA VOTE BERT BUT I AM TOTALLY NOT HAPPY WITH THIS BUT WE NEED A LYNCH AND THATS THE ONLY WAGON LIKELY TO FILL UP"

That would annoy me to no end
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #134) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

Anyways, my last post/comments for today before I head out (sorry for the long posts) is to explain my earlier list and get the who's who of reads straight:

I want to lynch Kerb because Mara has not gotten settled in this game and really gotten it going like I'd expect her to as town. No being pro-active. Bad sign

AC I have not seen play before, but he seems content at peeping it at opportune times and calling out the same people for scum.

I feel like I'm facing a pro in the kunkstar person - turning around the slot so fast through the eyes of a few players here (in ONE post) - and he just came in and took the spotlight pretty much. That makes me feel uncomfortable, and I think that's still a player to watch for although nothing they have said is something I'm going to win an argument against. That's what worries me...especially if we go to an endgame and any of us have to face that player and he's scum - we are screwed basically

Rural Juror is someone that posts little one-liners and I find that player almost unreadable

Laz's excuse about his play doesn't reside well with me.

These are MY reads, Kunkstar. Not Nacho's

- Bert

If you have a question about these reads, ask ME.
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #135) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:04 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 737, Lazurial wrote:Amrun, if you're ready to vote me, why don't you? Does it have to do with the fact you haven't gotten the go-ahead from your scum buddies yet?
I didn't even know you thought that Amrun was scum.
In post 755, ac1983fan wrote:Well, I don't have a townread on him, and although I don't have an actual-for-realsies scumread on him like I do BertKerb or Rural Juror, unless one of my townreads is wrong he would have to be the third scum
In post 706, ac1983fan wrote:
In post 672, Bertkerberos wrote:
In post 671, ac1983fan wrote:I mean PoE by looking at wagons on mislynches, not POE by town reads.
so who are your townreads?
Amrun, kunkstar7 (mnemomic's replace out seemed townish and kunkstar's first post was pretty solid town - good catch up with no fluff), and maybe a light gut one on kerberos.
contradictions galore
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #136) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:57 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

In post 762, Amrun wrote:How is that a contradiction?
it's not a contradiction, i just can't count players worth a shit
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #137) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:58 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

Vote: Lazurial
Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #138) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:00 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

Bertkerberos
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Bertkerberos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #139) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:09 am

Post by Bertkerberos »

I'm kinda disappointed in my lack of GIFs this game, but it was hard to stay engaged for the most part

NACHO YOU DA MAN <3333333

Return to “Completed Open Games”