Open 507: The Case of the Hard Boiled Egg (Game Over, 6/13)

Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Fuzzers :(
Three headed-hydra from hell. Meet the heads; the left is sweet but feisty Ms Marangal; the middle is the insane and crazy Pirate Mollie & the right is the aggressive devilish Malakittens.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by Kerberos »

hi guys!
In post 45, Lucky2u wrote:Man this game got super meta with people trying to break it. Still... I'm interested to see if it's possible so if it seems likely then I am game to give it a go.
VOTE: lucky

amrun is town town town town

mala and I did a similar thing with our hydra (we were the hider):

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=26834

rach was in that game too. I am surprised she did not bring it up

syrlacious/nacho/bert

bertkerberos

where is the love

you know how I get when I feel ignored

you are ignoring us and I don't like it

eta: xpost with rach

ty, you had me worried for a minute. why did it take so long for you to bring it up?
Three headed-hydra from hell. Meet the heads; the left is sweet but feisty Ms Marangal; the middle is the insane and crazy Pirate Mollie & the right is the aggressive devilish Malakittens.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Kerberos »

@ mod - can you list the hydras in the player list? tia

Added in Player Info block in original post
Last edited by uctriton00 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 52, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 50, Lucky2u wrote:you are each half of the Mac Mollie, Klicking Kittens, and Sugar Cain hydras I am playing with. It's like some kind of super hydra o_O
Yes, but I don't think that we are a super Hydra >.>

RE our PR, I think the only thing we need to do is out our hider. The other two PR's should stay hidden, and whoever holds the Vig/Tracker slot should not, by any means choose Vig over Tracker.

Picking Vig isn't optimal because not only will it mess up the det/Psyche, it has a possibility of messing up the Hider if the Hider hides behind it, or if the Hider accidentally kills the person who the Hider is hiding behind.

It also gives mafia more of a chance to win because, while they are killing the people hider hid behind the night before, they also have a another person killing narrowing down the pool of townies faster bringing them closer to a win.

Tracker is also more optimal because the Tracker can follow the hider each night and we will go into each day with at least two confirmed town until the hider dies.

when the Hider dies, the Tracker can out himself and tell us who the hider hid behind that night giving us at least one free scum lynch.

hopefully, at that point the other two scum members would be easy to pick out due to PoE
<3 you too Bert (at least I think that's Bert)
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:17 am

Post by Kerberos »

Amrun, what's the point of outing our investigative role and our vig/Tracker?

Outing those two will just make them targets for the mafia.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:19 am

Post by Kerberos »

Cirno, why don't you like Twin flames?
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by Kerberos »

anyways

I have amrun as town for my own reasons.

like I said mala and I had the hider role in this set-up before. town won.

@ bertkerberos

you guys better get in here and when I say you guys I mean syrlacious and nacho. I am not very good at reading bert but I can pretty much nail you 2 down.

fuzzy I would like to hear more from you.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 83, ac1983fan wrote:
In post 82, DrCirno wrote:Is that because he freaked out on people town reading you for setup breaking stuff?
This is such a leading question, and I wouldn't characterize Taskmaster's posts as "freaking out."
I would
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by Kerberos »

The whole hydra is sick.

V/LA until we feel better.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 159, Lucky2u wrote:P-edit: Bert, wow, Bert.... I never said it makes me uncomfortable, I said it was weird and implying it was suspicious to say. By all means, continue to talk to your friends. Answer me this though... If you are looking for familiarity to make yourself comfortable and get you into the flow of things, what is it that is making you uncomfortable and feel out of the flow? Perhaps the stress of being scum? No that's not it... that's too obvious.
Really?

this is a terrible attack on Bert, and I specifically mean the player.

I don't like any of the attacks on him, period especially since they are all on his specific playstyle and not what he's actually done that was scummy. I think scum can be found on that wagon, it's actually probable that scum is pushing it.

I actually like Fuzzy for the back-off and waiting for the two better players of the hydra to come in and comment on the game, to me it reads like he is backing down on what could be an easy mislynch. Especially with Nacho not there to diffuse the situation.

I also have Amrun as likely town though, Amrun town do lie. I have done it, and I have seen people do it. there are such things called gambits

Lucky and Task are my two top personal scum-reads ATM
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 74, Bertkerberos wrote:no real reason for psych/detective to out; they just shouldn't be in the lynch pool.
meaning:

{hider}, {3 VT}, {5 VT, Vig, 3 Maf} --> D1
{hider, confirmed townie}, {3 VT}, {2 VT/Vig, 3 maf} --> D2
with it being possible for the Psychiatrist/Detective to be in the confirmed townie slot or the vig pool. Hider should go one more day, Vig has decent chances of hitting scum with second shot, but if he doesn't:

{hider, confirmed townie}, {2 VT}, {Vig, 3 maf}
det/psych should be investigating from lynch pool, meaning that we should have a pretty good idea how many mafia is sitting there. vig should crumb who dies ahead of time in a sneaky way so maf won't be able to counterclaim (and if they do they're dying pretty quickly, so not that big of a deal). depends on hider hitting town but that shouldn't be horribly hard.
I like this plan, it looks solid though I am still a little wary on the Hider hiding behind the Vig.

Maybe, with this vig plan, it could be a good idea for the hider to say the top 3-4 people who they are considering on hiding behind? that way, Scum will still have to play a guessing game on who they should shoot that night, and the vig can steer clear from that pool of people so as to not accidentally kill the hider
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:39 am

Post by Kerberos »

In post 166, Taskmaster wrote:
Eek, we're in mollie's scumreads!
no, you're in mine but why does it matter if mollie is scum-reading you over me or mala?
Anyways, not liking this Bert wagon all that much either.
Why did it take so long for you to get an opinion of it?

In post 170, oriole wrote:
In post 166, Taskmaster wrote: Really people, one head on the hydra has been posting and you're all deciding he's scum for cockamamey bs >.>
Why can't you? I don't like Bert's wagon, and think things have been overblown, but Bert is a player just like everyone else. If people think that they can get better reads off of Nacho and Syry that's fine, but we shouldn't discount peoples' reads on Bert just because he's the only head posting.
Do you think anyone has good reason on voting Bert, because I don't
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:26 am

Post by Kerberos »

In post 232, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 228, DrCirno wrote:Even if setup breaking is not fun, if the setup is breakable, it should be broken hard so that people can work on improving the setup.
I agree with this %100.

@mod I'm loving the flavor.

@everyone else, eh... I retract my Bert vote

UNVOTE:

I am redoing my reads because I think I'm way off currently. I feel like dead weight in this game, so I don't think I'd be too mad to be lynched today.
Why exactly did you retract your Bert vote? Is it just because your reads were off?

Also the AtE is surprisingly strong in this post.

~ Image
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Fuzzy why are we scum?

(Utc know about this, but this side of the Hydra will be V/La til the 14th.)
~ Image
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by Kerberos »

MMmmm...

VOTE: Oriole
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by Kerberos »

I wanna go for that counterwagon
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:05 am

Post by Kerberos »

In post 409, Amrun wrote:Bad vote is bad.
I'm taking that you see Oriole as town? why?
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Well that would be the most oppurnistic jump if I ever saw one if you did vote Rank.

Maybe
you
should be looked at more closely.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Oh if someone is reading Laz as town.. Please enlighten me.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 267, Lazurial wrote:I'd like more actual content from TwinFlames, it's been corrective stuff, and calls to slow down any BK wagon we might start. That's slightly fishy, but the perspective makes sense. I'm going to wait for more real content before putting a read here.

I'm reading Kerberos town. Strong, town based action and scum-hunting action. Good focus on the game.

Rank's opinions make sense, and while I don't agree with some of the semantics he's made valid points from a consistent perspective. Town read.

1983 has been V/LA for the week, so dont have m much of a read here.

Oriole... I want to call him town. His activity is somewhat sporadic, but he's pursuing people, and questioning votes consistently. Also, did you really mean May 7 for your V/LA? Because this game will be done and dead, as will many more before you return if that's the case.

DrCirno is posting consistently, but I'd rather a bit more solid content.

I want to put Taskmaster as town... But his obsession with Amrun/game breaking/town cred has me somewhat suspicious. I see his motive but he was really persistent over it, rather than making a passing note and moving on. Can we see some of that scum hunting you promised us in 166? It can help fix your handful of serious posts issue. Nacho answered your comment towards me rather effectively.

Not much true content to Amruns stuff. The game breaking made up most of the early ISO. I agree with the theory that town shouldn't have to focus entirely on appearing so, but it does need
some
priority.

Mnemonic... I don't have much to go on. I agree with his 201 about Fuzzy avoiding anything straightforward or direct.
In post 476, Lazurial wrote:Right now, I'm reading BK, Oriole, Fuzzy, and Amrun as town.

I also have Cirno leaning town.

The problem here is that nobody else is particularly active. (Pot calling the kettle black, I know, I know.)

I don't really have a read on 1983.

I'm going to ISO Kerberos in the morning and hopefully give a read w/ my Rank vote.

I'm game to join the Rank wagon at the moment, but I want to check the vote count first.
Can I please ASK how you went from town reading us and then to voting us?

___

@Copycats:

Why are you answering for Laz rather than letting her answer for herself?

Also nice defense/attack on Laz in one post.

____

@Oriole:

... I actually don't know what my other heads are thinking. I have had personal issues and took a break and then when I finally come back I saw Laz's post as super opportunistic and scummy as hell.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Kerberos »

@Mne:

Any reason why you just asked the same question that was asked posts before you? I'm trying to get a hold of my other heads.

@BertKerb:

Answer my above questions.

@DrCino:

This is like the second time you forgot about this game and then you throw a one liner question out without giving thoughts. I meant to comment on your other posts that I didn't like it at all, but then something IRL came up and didn't get to do it.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 487, Lazurial wrote:Day one I agreed with your actions, and you had plenty of activity that made me feel like you were town.

Since day two started, I haven't seen as much. If that changes, so will my vote.

Side note, I'm him.
This guys is a complete 180.

How can we defend ourselves when you vaguely say something. We can't.

We can't defend ourselves from "well i didn't like your ISO".
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Kerberos »

In post 496, oriole wrote:
In post 488, mnemonicdevice wrote: @Oriole: What's your read on me and Rank?
You are null-scum, while Rank needs rope.

@Kerberos: I'll be more specific, then. What is your read of me?
I don't know. Right now I'm in a clusterfuck of awe in how many of my hydra partners abandoned me because they are busy or on V/LA. I feel like I'm the hydra babysitter currently. I wasn't even around for Day 1 because I was V/LA which my heads and the mods knew. I posted three times which were one liners. I have to read the thread still..

@Copydog:

No, this is Mala posting.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 480, Lazurial wrote:I'm not really liking Kerberos based on the ISO. A lot of calling Amrun town, with Lucky, Task, and I as her scum reads.

Can we get some other reads and some action?

Vote: Kerberos
you Iso'd us and you don't see my BK town-read?

You said you wanted action, but you didn't comment on my defending the other three headed hydra?
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 500, Bertkerberos wrote:
In post 486, Kerberos wrote:
Why are you answering for Laz rather than letting her answer for herself?

Also nice defense/attack on Laz in one post.
____

@Oriole:

... I actually don't know what my other heads are thinking. I have had personal issues and took a break and then when I finally come back I saw Laz's post as super opportunistic and scummy as hell.
To clarify, the first part was not necessarily a defense, but it can be interpreted as so. I merely posted my observations of one of Lazurial's posts that has recently come under fire. Next, the second part was not an attack by any stretch.

Are you (Mara) the only one following the game lately?

what?

that post was mollie, not me
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by Kerberos »

or Mala...

IDK, but it wasn't me
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:50 pm

Post by Kerberos »

This head is pretty happy with her scum-read on you. The fact that you had to ask makes it a tad bit stronger because it looks like you care

ftr:
Mara: Scum
Mala: null-scum
Mollie:???

that's where you're at right now
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:55 pm

Post by Kerberos »

well I don't defend scum-reads and I tend to leave null-reads alone when it comes to those kinda things so...
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 am

Post by Kerberos »

Fuzzy I never understand you when you make these random blanket statements.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 513, oriole wrote:
In post 509, Kerberos wrote:

This head is pretty happy with her scum-read on you. The fact that you had to ask makes it a tad bit stronger because it looks like you care

ftr:
Mara: Scum
Mala: null-scum
Mollie:???

that's where you're at right now
:roll: I was asking because you've done more attacking of Lazurial than me today. Your Lazurial read is weaker than your read on me, then?
mine, personally is yes but Mala's Laz read is stronger than her Oriole read and she's been the one who's been posting recently. I havn't really been here, much like I havn't really been anywhere especially when Mala started going after Laz

My biggest reason to why I think you're scum is due to the fact that alot of your posts come off as active-lurking. You're here, though you are giving off alot of information but you aren't really analyzing anything. What makes it even worse is the fact that, your biggest suspects are those who aren't really active so there is a touch of hypocrisy there as well.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by Kerberos »

How has anything he has done be considered analysis?

He's asking questions, sure but alot of the things he's stated are things others have already touched upon
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Kerberos »

VOTE: Rank

Kinda caught up, not really though I apologize for the lack of activity from all three of us...

I'm not going to Vote BK, I really don't like the composition of that wagon
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Kerberos »

In post 592, Bertkerberos wrote:MOLLIE has not even been here dude for most of the game

Just enjoy a game where we are town before we die lol

I'm trying to do something about this, I swear and so is Mala...

anyway, come back onto the Rank wagon. the fuzzy one really is a bad wagon and I don't have a clue to why Nacho voted him in the first place but the reasons people are voting you are terrible and I don't like them

Pedit: NEVER MIND LUV YA BERT
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by Kerberos »

TBQH, not really

I think I have a slight preference of Fuzzy over BK. I think both are town, and when Nacho was here and Identifiable, He was helpful and from what I can identify as Syry, his extreme trollish nature is townish I think

and then Bert is just being... Bert

Fuzzy on the other hand, I know is capable of better than those short posts he's been doing. I can't reason out what he's doing though, and that alone probably means that he's town
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Kerberos »

:/

I really, really don't want to lynch BK but if there is no possible way out of it, and they end up being the only viable wagon come deadline (though I doubt it) then I'll hammer, though I don't want to do anything less than that.

though currently, Rank is at L2 while BK is at L3. I think Rank is more likely to get lynched at this rate anyway
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by Kerberos »

:/

Why is Bertkerb scum?

I really didn't see anything beyond Bert's behavior being anti-town

Rural, what are you reads?

Pedit: Umm... what's the point?
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:26 am

Post by Kerberos »

I won't be around much until tomorrow

I'm liking Jurors Bert town read quite a bit though, I think that's the smartest thing she's said all game
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Why do I feel like a solo-player in a three headed-hydra? ._.

Juror, all I said is that I like your Bert town-read, though I have been maintaining a nullish read on you all game and I really don't want to lynch any of my null-reads.

I feel like Mnemonic either, initiating a bus on AC, or looking to find the easy town to lynch.

I personally want to hear more from Laz and AC about stuff, I specifically want them to comment on things without being prompted.

right now, I'm thinking it's Laz, AC, Mnemonic.

I feel Juror's response to my "town-reading: him? as paranoid town, I like it.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:16 am

Post by Kerberos »

In post 693, kunkstar7 wrote: (and holy shit hydras....Kerberos and bertkerboros have thoroughly annoyed me with their constant "oh I'm missing so and so partners")
You would think if we actually played and talked to each other this wouldn't happen.

Then again I'm just at fault for not being here at ALL Day 1.

~

I have played with Kunk-scum replacement and this doesn't feel like Kunk-scum. I'm happy to call him town.

~

I'm not opposed to an AC lynch. He's been pretty much AWOL, but now that it's clear it's LyLo he's started to post a lot more than usual. It pinged my radar.
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Contradiction?

I don't really see one

though, as for reads list, I think Amrun, Bertkerb, and Kunk are all town

that leaves Laz, Ac, and Rural are all scum. Rural being the PoE read really

I'd Be inclined to vote any of them at this point, though that goes to say that I don't think him mentioning only two scum is a slip? there are alot of other things he has done though that is scummy, like his hippocrisy RE "inactive" slots

Ac, who else, other than Bertkerb is scum?
Kerberos
Kerberos
Goon
Kerberos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Kerberos »

Nacho/Bert/Syry, are you all there?

Return to “Completed Open Games”