Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

What's up with this activity? Unacceptable.

I'll read up when I can but in the mean time make a case for the person you are voting. If you aren't voting that's a huge problem, explain yourself.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

the whole game is dumb and we don't know why we're good at it and nobody knows what is going on and we're all going to have to accept that
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:14 pm

Maybe he's hammered. No vc yet

the whole game is dumb and we don't know why we're good at it and nobody knows what is going on and we're all going to have to accept that
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:17 pm

Just checked. He's l-1

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:13 pm

In post 154, Nani wrote:
Unvote
we still have three days to sort things out.

Jake, some comments about the game please.

You can read my Shadi case in my posts. Thoughts?
once I read up I will provide some.

I did skim your case earlier though and thought part of it was kind of meh, specifically the earlier part. After I saw you attacked him for his rvs vote I kind of lost interest in the rest of it. But once I do my readthrough I will try and make it through the whole thing

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:26 am

ok Thoughts as I go through each page. Sorry this is going to be a complete mess so i will put it in Spoilers.

Spoiler:
P1. - IV's vote on ferrt was terrible, Flammus asking for RQS is kind of odd, post 21 is horrible so gonna
FOS Flammus
at this point, nani's vote isn't very good either.

P2 - IV makes sense for once, flammus/Navi's votes are head scratches, and there goes IV's slight town cred in post 30. I don't really like flammus's post 39 either.

P3 - ferret continues to make good posts (I'm not just saying that because I replaced him either), Hodge's post 52 bothers me because hodge posted on thursday and was called out by flammus on Friday but hodge is using his saturday/sunday v/la as an excuse. That makes no sense to me. What does his weekend cricket v/la have to do with him not posting more on Thursday or Friday? If I had to pick a scum lurker i'd say hodge based on that excuse alone but let's see what he does later. IV does make sense in post 53, the wagon on Shandi doesn't really confirm he's town. Gnomeo is reall half-assing through this game, asking a bunch of softball questions trying to look like he's scum hunting but really not. Nothing else noteworthy on this page.

After 3 pages, looking heavily at the pool of Flammus, Gnomeo, nani and Hodge. IV is kind of a train wreck but it's a townish train wreck. Got to keep an eye on how these 4 interact with each other for sure.( will iso them later to really dig into interactions)

P4 - If nani was actually reading this game there is no way he would think either shandi or ferrt were scum. Ferret has probably made the most sense out of anyone thus far. Hodge still not doing much, 77 makes no sense to me, Gnomeo looks slightly better this page, Flammus's post 85 is finally a half decent post, Flammus's post 89 is hilarious, complaining about activity while being one of the people providing no real content., Hodge is lurking hard. Page 4 and only 6 posts and none of it any good. I don't like flammus's excuse in post 99. He basically is saying "Hey It's my 2nd game so I can be less agressive/active" :facepalm:

ok I am taking a break and will do the rest at lunch. If I had to place a vote right now it would be on either Flammus or Hodge with Nani being a close 3rd.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:27 am

In post 147, RachMarie wrote:A VC is up coming.
:?:

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:48 am

ok last 2 pages

Spoiler:
P5 - the first post about shadi trying to look cool is just - :facepalm:
the 2nd part of the case I want to think about some more because at first glance I thought it was a dumb point, but reading it again it totally looks like he was using a non-random reason to make a random vote and I have actually seen scum do this before. Also Shadi said IV's post 32 pinged him, but post 32 is actually one of IV's better posts. he is taking the initiative to get the game moving and he is doing a good job (imo) of explaining what he is thinking. That shows town motivation imo. I don't understand what point shadi is trying to make in post 104, post 107 i can't tell if he's stalling or really doesn't understand. Post 108 from gnomeo bothers me because it's fairly obvious from shadi's posts that he is not calling IV scum. nani looks better this page, but that is only if shadi is scum. If shadi is town then idk how I feel on nani. Hodge shows up and does nothing but make excuses :facepalm:

After this page scum is in the group of Hodge/Flammus/Gnomeo - Shadi I am slightly scummy on but I want to see something significant from him but I don't think he shoudl be lynched today. I think nani is confirmed town with a shadi scum flip, but if shadi is town then nani could be scum. I see nothing but smoke and mirrors from shadi. If he is town he isn't doing a good job at scum hunting, explaining his thought process, and defending himself

P6 - Shadi, why the hell do you act so confused? Also remind me to check why ferret was town reading shadi cause I don't see it. Flammus is getting my vote, check the last part of my sig. He has done nothing to help the game moving along and he's one of the biggest offenders to the game's activity issues. He has been gut scum since way back on page 1 and has done nothing to change it. hodge's vote literally makes no sense. He quotes flammus who is sort of showing why nani's case isn't that strong and "agrees" by voting shadi? if Hodge agreed with flammus, the shadi vote makes no sense. And if hodge is interested in pressuring someone (laughable considering hodge's contribution) why Shadi of all people? Why not Flammus who has been skating by and just did a self professed "weak iso"?

I don't like that attempted hammer by IV, he gains a few scum points for that one.

hodge or flammus need rope. They have contributed nothing to this game and when this game is having activity problems, you eliminate the problem. The fact they skated by an entire day phase without attempting to scum hunt proves they are not town, not to mention my earlier point where hodge used his saturday/sunday cricket activities to excuse his lack of posting on a thursday/friday

Vote: hodge

all aboard choo choo

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:03 am

In post 158, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 147, RachMarie wrote:A VC is up coming.
:?:
:facepalm: ignore me rach, I totally forgot you have family issues right now. I'll go sit in the corner now

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:53 am

trying to improve by doing nothing? yeah no

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:55 am

not to mention that game you survived end game as a PR and managed to lynch both scum. Why on earth would you want to change your play?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:02 am

1411 you were 1 shot bulletproof. dat be a PR.

but you aren't being helpful to town this game either AND you are lurking which is double bad news.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:59 am

Well I'm sure scum is fine sitting back doing nothing but whoever the fuck is doing it as town we are going to have issues. Get in here and make your case. The shadi case by nani isn't good enough. Jesus Christ people.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:03 am

Also shadi, just cause the case isn't good enough, it doesn't mean you are exempt from getting lynched. You have done nothing to even save yourself and come deadline (which is fast approaching ) you will be the default lynch. Why no sense of urgency? If you are town you know your lynch is a bad one.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:27 am

Part of nani's is bad. But you realize you aren't even voting anyone and you certainly aren't trying to give people an alternative to you. At least sheep me for the scum lynch.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:53 am

I'd be ok with either but hodge using his weekend v/la as an excuse for not posting Thursday/Friday really rubbed me wrong.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:34 am

Cause that was my opinion at the beginning of the page. I was literally writing my thoughts as a read. Hodge's vote was bad, I explained that later in the same post

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:41 pm

Shandi, Something has been bugging me all day. If I'm voting hodge and I told you to sheep me, why would he ask me why I prefer'd hodge over flammus?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:43 pm

He should be you

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:44 pm

Why would you ask me hodge over flammus

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:48 pm

It was just odd cause I'm asking you to sheep me and you seem to want to direct me from hodge.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:50 pm

I definitely don't like that hammer attempt. Knowing a replacement is coming in. That's very bad.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:26 pm

here's another thing about hodge. His last post here was tuesday, yet has logged in today and has posted elsewhere on site. He hasn't done anything productive on site and he out right lied about his inactivity early on. (because he was posting on site that thursday/friday when this game first open)

Dude needs rope

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:27 pm

I meant he hasn't done anything productive in THIS GAME

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:11 am

I absolutely did say which part was bad.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:51 am

I will later. I'm watching football

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:49 am

Nani, you seriously don't know what shadi and I are talking about with regards to the hammer? Seriously? IV tried to hammer with a replacement being looked for. That's trying to stifle conversation when the mod said the replacement would grant 3 more days.

The only reason why I'm not voting iv is cause at least he's active and when we have lots of inactivity, getting rid of an active player is bad.

What other questions did U have for me?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:56 am

mod, since we never got a vc can we get 24 hour extension from the time you post one?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:58 am

going through iv's iso and saw this
In post 95, innocentvillager wrote:Shadi also reeks of scum, idk just the style. The way he dismisses all discussion as useless is just weird while he barely attempts to bring up his own thoughts
In post 106, innocentvillager wrote:Nani nice job making Shadi look like scum, looks convincing. Not totally ready to buy it though. I'll wait for a legit post from Shadi then I'll decide.
he reeks of scum yet you aren't ready to buy the case from nani that was made just 8 posts later?

Vote: IV

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:17 am

Mod can you also replace hodge? 5 days with no posting here but posting elsewhere on site as recently as Saturday is unacceptable imo

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:24 am

I prodded the mod

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:09 am

I actually did but a few hours before he said that

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:40 am

Gnomeo, your vote on nani is wasted.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:56 pm

But you already called him scum so you shouldn't have had to wait for anything

Nice try

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:58 pm

You didn't vote cause you didn't want to seem suspicious by sheeping so quickly.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:07 pm

Yes that's calling him scum. You don't say someone reeks of scum but wait he's actually town.

Rope this guy

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:20 pm

In post 219, Jake from State Farm wrote:Yes that's calling him scum. You don't say someone reeks of scum but wait he's actually town.

Rope this guy

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:21 pm

In post 220, Shadi1337 wrote:+ apparently he likes to be anti-town as town.
Wat?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:24 pm

Would be hilarious if you were scum together

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:34 pm

In post 224, Shadi1337 wrote:No, you called yourself town, and that you didn't do a pro-town move.

Granted, pro-town doesn't mean anti-town, but what you did was anti-town; do you believe it wasn't - why (not)?
Explain please? I'm confused

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:03 pm

seriously is that all you are going to post? what the hell has happened to mafiascum in the past month?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:52 am

Fml deadline expired. Hopefully mod gets a replacement. This game sucks

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:02 am

if I am reading the rules right

"7. This game will have 2 week deadlines. At deadline, the player (or No Lynch) with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the tie breaker will be the player who has the first active vote on them. Should there be no active votes at deadline, or not a simple majority, no one will be lynched."

you will be lynched since you have the most votes on you. At this point as much as I think you are town, going to night may not be such a bad idea. Let whoever the cops are do their thing and hope we get better replacements.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:12 am

In post 239, Shadi1337 wrote:I am town, and they are wasting lynch.

Anyway Jake, as I said - I think IV's hammer was so terrible that when I flip town start a case on him.
yes his hammer was horrible but if the mod ends the day you are lynched no matter what. If we get a replacement then you have a stay of execution but there is no signs of a replacement coming anytime soon.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:31 am

No the best thing is to end the day. If day 2 isn't any better then we can talk abandonment.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:29 am

glad you are paying attention

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:49 am

This should be interesting

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:54 am

y

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:12 am

So I should vote gnomeo or nani? I'm ok with those.

vote: nani

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:17 pm

In post 265, Nani wrote:
In post 260, Jake from State Farm wrote:So I should vote gnomeo or nani? I'm ok with those.

vote: nani
Why me over Gnomeo?, Im curious..
Idk really, just the first to pop in my mind

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:17 pm

20 hours til deadline and shocker nothing's getting done.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:18 pm

vote count please

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #51) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:01 am

In post 249, RachMarie wrote:

BBMolla replaces Hodge immediately. You get a new deadline and please use this one wisely there will be no more for day 1. This game needs to move forward.

new deadline in (expired on 2013-09-14 18:47:45)
The deadline counter is wrong. We have like 10 hours

Flammus, shadi, and gnomeo need to pick shadi or nani ASAP

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am

He did that in rvs dude. Get over it already

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:24 am

I'm sure shadi has other reasons, did you bother to ask him to explain it for you?

I didn't use that as my reason for voting you, I used that as why I went with you first. I have a gut scum read on you. That's why. I also feel like you are sitting back allowing the lurking continue.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:19 am

What lie am I spreading? I asked you a question that I didn't know the answer to

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:21 am

In post 288, Nani wrote:
In post 285, Jake from State Farm wrote:I'm sure shadi has other reasons, did you bother to ask him to explain it for you?
You are SURE shadie has other reasons.

Explain clearly which are those reasons.
Why are you trying to lie? I never said I'm sure of anything.

What I do know is that with deadline approaching he still stands with his iv lynch and he hasn't waivered all game and that's a town tell to me. The fact he hasn't joined a nani lynch knowing that if he doesn't he gets lynched is also a town tell to me.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:23 am

Oh lol I did say I'm sure he has other reasons. Derp

I just don't know what they are is what I meant.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:35 am

The only reason I remember off the top of my head is his hammer attempt. Other then that I don't remember if he said anything else but I don't need to know what they are. I know he's not voting him for posting too much which you sti claim he is a d that he does at least have 1 valid reason.

The fact that you are hanging on to his rvs reason is bad. Unless shadi is scum with you, shadi is essentially confirmed town at this point.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:41 am

I do feel that nani has contributed more than gnomeo so nani would you drop your shadi vote and vote gnomeo? Surely you have to see how shadi isn't scum from your pov

@molla - would you switch to gnomeo? Shadi you too?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:08 am

2 and a half hours and no activity? I'm off to a concert.

The remaining town in this game :facepalm:

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:08 pm

I'm not sure what u are talking about but I really can't believe you let yourself get lynched. All you has to do was vote nani. Smh if you are town.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:55 am

Bah humbug
Go town!

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:05 pm

I like the setup. my comments about how the game ended are in the dead thread.

thanks rach.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:14 am

I really loved it when Molla said "let's not rush" and 2 posts later he is hammered. Thanks a lot lucky, way to play pro-town and try and figure shit out before acting. :roll:

Return to “Completed Open Games”