Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #200) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:24 am

Post by Cait Sith »

You didn't prove anything, you are scum spinning a conversation to fulfill your scum agenda.

You know for a fact that wasn't scum v scum.

You know for a fact that was me being awesome town catching your scum partner and now you're trying to make me take the fall for your scum ass.

It's patently obvious, and I have faith that cephrir will see through you.

There's no way I'm scum here, and the only ones pretending its possible, is you.

The fact that you actually are trying to peddle that I brought you to lylo is ridiculous.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #201) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:28 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 848, VioleNt Saxophone wrote:Stating intent to hammer the Nacho. This doesn't feel like his town self.
In post 911, VioleNt Saxophone wrote:
In post 849, Bert wrote:Nacho's at lynch -2
Hokay.

VOTE: TrollingFairy
In post 850, Sound of Silence wrote:
In post 848, VioleNt Saxophone wrote:Stating intent to hammer the Nacho. This doesn't feel like his town self.
Where was this Jiffy in the Buzzword Bingo game?
What are you talking about?
In post 851, Trolling Fairy wrote:
Why not?
Too calm. TownNacho is more frantic when people are voting him for perceived stupid reasons.

This is what bussing looks like darlings. But what is super cute is it comes after one head tries to talk me out of my nacho scum read. Glorious.

Your posts are fake. Your case is fake. That's because you're scum and you need to join your partners in hell.

Although Mara, nice touch with the beginning fake paranoia on mala. I think I'm starting to get an idea for what fake you and real you sounds like though.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #202) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:35 am

Post by Cait Sith »

No, your scum role pm makes it true.

I know I'm town, and even if cephrir gets paranoid and lynches me, I'll still be town and you'll still be scum.

But regardless, I'm pretty damn confirmed town here. I would never take you to lylo. Not a way, not a chance in hell.

And you know what's beautiful vs? You know that to be true.

So, did Mara come out last night trying to manipulate me with that tip post? That was real special. She should have known from the last game I played that I'd need a hell of a lot more than that to vote someone I'd been reading as town all game.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #203) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1186, Cephrir wrote:If any of the four of you has been in 3p lylo before I'd appreciate links

It's not hugely likely that I'm going to lynch cait sith tbh but I want to be as careful as possible

I only have one in which I was a late game replacement and ended up being confirmed town. It was from a long time ago.

I've never been scum in 3 p lylo, but I have been scum in 5 p lylo if you want links to that.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #204) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Cait Sith »

this is my only 3p lylo. I'm town here, and I was confirmed quite quickly, so I don't know how helpful it is.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #205) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:47 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1193, VioleNt Saxophone wrote:
In post 1018, Cait Sith wrote:The only time I have been mislynched has been in lylo
I can't tell your two heads for shit but this is cute.

It's sad :(. I was really obviously town too. my only mislynch

Interesting parallels, scum tried to make my fucking up the setup and forgetting a role and me having "unnatural" look bad and it worked.

If anyone is interested, you can see just how emotional I get when I think my mislynch is bout to cost town the game. Hell I can show you a few of those.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #206) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:48 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Oh wait I'm lying. Hold on I have been scum in 3p lylo.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #207) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Cait Sith »

my scum 3 p lylo

Lost my partner day one. Look at the night kills and who I took with me. I killed people dangerous to me and didn't have a 3 p lylo really because town voted right out of the gate and I hammered immediately.

This is proof I wouldn't bring majiffy to lylo. I just wouldny
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #208) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:56 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1198, VioleNt Saxophone wrote:
In post 1196, Cait Sith wrote: It's sad :(. I was really obviously town too. my only mislynch

Interesting parallels, scum tried to make my fucking up the setup and forgetting a role and me having "unnatural" look bad and it worked.
So let me get this straight; you got mislynched in "your only mislynch in lylo" for "fucking up the setup" and "forgetting a role".
Then you say you would "never do these things as scum", hence why you're "obvtown".
And now you bring up the parallels to such a game.

Girl, you need to read over my scum games and take pointers.
I was town in that game. I was a newer player who didn't really understand setups. I didn't know the purpose of a bodyguard and questioned the confirmability of the cop in the game. Scum claimed I was scum mudslinging because no way I'd fuck that up. Town bought it.

That does not change the fact that I wouldn't forget what a hider did as scum. I only fuck things up like that as town, which I do quite a lot because I don't pay attention, because I don't have to whereas when scum they are of oncern so they're always on my mind.

But it's cute you're trying to make it look like that could ever come from scum me. You're grasping even harder now.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #209) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:57 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Wouldn't happen. You're scum.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #210) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:02 am

Post by Cait Sith »

this is my last 5p lylo

I was a late game replacement to someone who fake claimed watcher so I lurked quite a bit. Watch how I react to suspicion. I protected my partner in the last two day phases blatantly because I wanted to win it in 5p if I could. Here you'll see that majiffy s assertion that I felt the need to bus is completely wrong. I don't feel the need to bus. I just do whatever bit tend to protect my partner in the late game.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #211) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1205, VioleNt Saxophone wrote:I mean, just the fact that you won't entertain the hypothetical is because you know where it ends. Which is why TIP was killed.

I just wouldn't have brought you. I don't even know who I would have brought because I'm not scum so I didn't have to work out the scenario of which would be best for me like you did. I just would not have brought you. That is clear and present fact.

Why are you trying to engage me in hypotheticals if you know I'm scum?
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #212) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:05 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1204, VioleNt Saxophone wrote:
In post 1202, Cait Sith wrote:Wouldn't happen. You're scum.
So you wouldn't take me to LYLO as scum but CS/Ceph/TIP wouldn't happen?

:?: :?: :?:
You are scum, so that hypothetical lylo wouldn't happen. I mean you can try to twist all you want but the fact is you're scum.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (isolation #213) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Cait Sith »

here is the best scum game I ever played

This one is special because its not actually endgame but it is kind of. This will show you how I worked to protect my partner end game. And if you read the scum qt, you'll see me kicking myself for bussing syry day one when I could have saved him for a day. You'll also see how I feel about nightkills and how much I put in thought for who to kill. You'll see that I take out threats to me or my partner and then go for who I can't hide behind. You'll also see me talking about if me or tierce were going to be lynched then it should be me because I trusted shed have a better chance in lylo because I don't feel great about my scum game.

That should be enough to show I wouldn't have bussed nacho that day and definitely in that way and I wouldn't have brought majiffy to lylo.

Maybe in time this will change but I'm too insecure in my scum game to make crazy moves so I always try to be careful.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #214) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:16 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1209, VioleNt Saxophone wrote:
In post 1207, Cait Sith wrote:Why are you trying to engage me in hypotheticals if you know I'm scum?
Because our fine-feathered decision maker is leaning towards placing a vote on me, and I need to show him why you're scum.

You're making a claim ("I would not bring Majiffy to LYLO")
I am making a refutation ("You had no choice")

The hypothetical proves my position. You know this, which is why you're dancing around the question.
In post 1208, Cait Sith wrote:You are scum, so that hypothetical lylo wouldn't happen. I mean you can try to twist all you want but the fact is you're scum.
"I wouldn't bring Majiffy to LYLO as scum because Majiffy is scum so it wouldn't be possible for me to bring him anywhere as scum because I'm not scum heehee!"
I'm not dancing around any question. You're scum. There are no hypotheticals to be had. As far as a hypothetical lylo that I would make, if cephrir asks me to make one then ill go back through the game and figure out what would be best for me. Which having you in it would not be. I wouldn't bring you to lylo full stop. Don't pass go. Head directly to jail where you belong.

You're the scum who created this lylo not me.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #215) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1203, VioleNt Saxophone wrote:
In post 1200, Cait Sith wrote:I was town in that game.
I was a newer player who didn't really understand setups. I didn't know the purpose of a bodyguard and questioned the confirmability of the cop in the game.
Scum claimed I was scum mudslinging because no way I'd fuck that up. Town bought it.

That does not change the fact that I wouldn't forget what a hider did as scum. I only fuck things up like that as town
, which I do quite a lot because I don't pay attention, because I don't have to whereas when scum they are of oncern so they're always on my mind.

But it's cute you're trying to make it look like that could ever come from scum me. You're grasping even harder now.
Bolded: "I am more experienced now and that was an obvious mistake on my part in my past"
Italicized: "But I'm town for making such an obvious mistake in this game because..."

I'm just saying, you're essentially playing;
"Look at me do X in game A, I was town then, so now that I'm doing X in game B, I couldn't possibly be scum because I only do that as town! See?"
I mean if you want to try to prove to cephrir that was a fake go ahead and try. I have quite a bit of pride and wouldn't fake something that silly as scum.

But what you're trying to say is super cute. Are you trying to say that in the one minute between the thread opening and me making that post I decided to think back to other games and go aha ill forget a hider also dies if they hide behind someone who is scum?

Wouldn't think to fake that. It just wouldn't cross my mind. And even if it did, I wouldn't try something that pathetic to look town.

Just wouldn't. But keep trying cause this twisting you're doing is special.

I also have a test to write so I have to go but feel free to leave more obvious scum posts in the thread.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #216) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1213, VioleNt Saxophone wrote:"I wouldn't bring Majiffy to LYLO"
"You had no choice"
"No cuz I go for threats first"
"But you had no choice. Here, let me explain this with a hypothetical;"
"No hypotheticals cuz you're scum cuz I wouldn't have brought you to LYLO"

I feel like I'm arguing
with
like a fucking 3 year old.

Ceph end this shit when you get on please.

FTFY!

I did have a choice. I could have left any of tip, Bert, SOS, or cephrir. Threats first. Which means you first.

You know if you were town here you'd see my point. You're not though but I welcome you to keep making it painfully obvious.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #217) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Not me.

And the funny thing is you are arguing something that you know isn't true with respect to me.

Lets look sie shall we?

check this out lookie here

What you will find if you read this game that jiffy and I played here together. Lookie how I reacted the day before endgame. Was jiffy alive then? Oh gosh yes he was. So, he had to see me insisting that I was town obvtown based on who was left and behavior I wouldn't engage in.

So now tell me how disingenuous as fuck jiffy s push over town wouldn't care about that when its a major part of my town playstyle AND HE KNOWS THAT.

I dare you I triple dog dare you to find anything in my scum game that looks anything like that. This is my town game through and through, and yes when there are things that make me obvious town I point them out.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #218) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 1217, VioleNt Saxophone wrote:IIRC you started harping over it being a strong towntell shortly after Nacho told you it was a strong towntell, too.

So I guess put another notch in the associative tells list as well.

Lol. Keep stretching scum bag.

I pointed it out as something I wouldn't do as scum. Cabd sarcastically called it a town tell, and nacho kept trying to say its something I'd do. He only backed off later when it was bleeding obvious I was town and he wasn't going to be able to push me like he thought he was going to do because no one else was buying it.

Gods I hope cephrir sees through you.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #219) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:47 am

Post by Cait Sith »

In post 774, Sound of Silence wrote:
In post 770, Trolling Fairy wrote:i'm going to hold and wait for tammy's reaction to this post
i'm expecting it to be the biggest and most beautiful town thing ever

<3 thanks tammy!
Why?
Her posts are already the biggest and most beautiful town thing ever.
You're actually trying to argue I kill this and not you?

This is Lulzy stupid.

I kill threats and then I worry about taking care of who I can't hide behind.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #220) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:57 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Yeah you were scum reading me in the game. Even though the cop had crumbed an innocent result on my predecessor, you spent pages arguing with amrun that it couldn't be it. We fought over why I couldn't be scum.

You can keep on spinning things all you want, but the fact is you're scum.

I have a kitten to play with and a test to write, I'm not wasting anymore of my time arguing with a scumbag.

If cephrir asks me something ill gladly oblige, but you scumbag can bugger off.

Of cephrir is swayed by all the spin you've given today thers nothing I can do about that, I'm just going to have faith that when he rereads the game he sees the obvious and gives this a town win.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (isolation #221) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

You know what struck me while I've been fighting my kitten to write this test?

Jiffy's not talking to me like I'm scum. You know why? He's scum and knows I'm town. Therefore, the only thing he has in his arsenal is to twist, mischaracterize and yes misrepresent (this word is often over and incorrectly used but it applies here) in the hopes that Cephrir will get paranoid and lynch me. But he lacks conviction; that's because he knows that he's a liar.

Now let's put aside the fact that I can't pull off paranoia about the game being a town loss because woah wait if it's cephrir all is lost and if I did I'd deserve a damn emmy because if I was scum I'd know that Cephrir was town and wouldn't quickhammer and look at what Majiffy has actually done today with regards to me.

So, he's trying to push this angle that poor little itty witty me just felt like I had to bus so I did. The problem with this is that Nacho was my first scum read here. We also have a possible Bert. But what I find interesting is that town Majiffy would probably be able to use this post to push a scum me, but he's not. Why do you think he's not? He's not because he can't. He can't figure out why I was scum reading Nacho from that post, because Nacho couldn't either. Mala had no idea why I was scum reading Nacho from that post and the thing is he can't even ask me about it because it would be more dangerous for him too. It also doesn't fit the narrative he's trying to tell about a Tammy who's so scared she has to bus. But in order to believe that you'd have to believe I'm that type of player. when I'm not. Check out that for how I defended my scum partner Tierce when she came under suspicion by macmollie. Sorry but the must defend a partner isn't not my thing.

Where his case also becomes an obvious scum case is when he doesn't take into account the remainder of the game. I just pointed out that day one I scum read Nacho. Nacho wasn't around again for day one so I didn't get to interact with him day one. Day two I suggested I was going to vote Bert, but then we interacted and that read changed. Day three has me immediately reverting to my scum read of Nacho and as soon as they come back to the game interacting with them. So jiffy has to frame it like a bus I felt obligated to do. When that doesn't fit my scum game at all as I'd have gladly let him bus me and then win this in lylo because he's the better scum player than I am.

What's interesting is he cuts all of that out. He also actually tries to make it scum motivated of me to be keeping track of the votes coming in because somehow not wanting a quick lynch is somehow insane. But, sure I'll bite on this one, if you can find any example of me quicklynching or advocating a quicklynch, I'll eat my own hat. Quicklynches are bad for town and shouldn't be done. So, yes, at one point I unvoted because nacho and I weren't done talking and I was interested in getting him to talk more to help figure out who his last partner was. But do you know who did rush to get on the lynch? Do you know who did try to cut off discussion? Not one day but even the next day by forcing that Doctor Pepper lynch down your throats?

That's right his scum partner.

What's funny is that VS actually stated that I tried to take credit for the Nacho wagon, but I never even suggested anything of the sort. Am I happy as fuck I caught Nacho? Hell yes. And I did catch him. And I'm happy as fuck about that. The last time Nacho was scum in a game I was in and I was going to vig him, he made up a really believable fake claim and he became my strongest town read. He said in another game after that how easy I was to manipulate. So fuck yeah I'm happy I caught him. Me catching him and me taking credit for the wagon are two separate things, but jiffy because he's scum who has to twist things is trying to say I did something I didn't do. What is also super funny is that he's like 100 posts after soft pushing she pushes him in . Yes, because it was in that moment I was sure. But what's even more amusing is that in the same post of his, Majiffy is blaming me for "soft-pushing" and then being too certain.

He wants to have his cake and eat it too, when it doesn't work that way. Yes, I had a scum read on Nacho, was I 100% certain about it? Nope, I had to dance with him for a little while and then he made the post that got me to response with 749 because that's when I knew for sure. Even after that I wasn't 100% but I was pretty damn sure. Majiffy would have you believe that me being right on a scum read (Mr. flowchart who pushes people with absolute confidence and doesn't listen to anyone else) somehow makes me scum because I was too sure? Yeah right, that wasn't even close to a bus, it was me being right on scum.

It's fun I guess to try to make interaction with scum look like scum on scum when he didn't even interact with him at all or barely at all. All he did was some flaccid, yeah that looks like nacho scum mkay. Their game now looking back on it is so patently scum it's not funny. Mara's going after Mala for omg trying to get the hider thing going because that's just too protown and the wtf her giving Mara credit for bringing it up in the first place with the cherry topping of you asked me for my tip read. That's special. Then we get the lovely addition of Majiffy who claims to not have read 20 pages so he iso's notscience and calls him town obvtown oh look how cute he is he doesn't know who's still in the game. dawwwwww must be town. Nope. Then let's jump on the DP, Nope Cephrir, Nope Nacho wagon day three, then push the DP wagon down your throats the last day we should have been able to have conversation. But, he doesn't want conversation. Why didn't he want conversation? Why didn't he want me to be able to reread the game and give my comments? Why not? Because he's scum and it was in his best interest to, both days, help cut off conversation.

Cephrir - I get if you're paranoid, I really do. And I'm sorry if my falling apart and throwing a fit when I thought town majiffy threw the game away for town was oftputting but I can't fake that kind of frustration, I really can't. None of what I've done this game are things I can fake. If you read through those scum games that I linked, please read through the qts too cuz I tend to talk a lot in there and I can link you to others if you need. But if you look at the qts and things I've said, you'll see that what I said about always thinking that I'm going to be investigated as scum is true. Therefore, I wouldn't have forgotten about what hider did because it's all I'd be able to think about. I wouldn't bus Nacho that way, I just wouldn't. I'd want him here in lylo not me. And I wouldn't bring someone who was a threat to me. So Majiffy wouldn't be here. I mean look, you can see I've only been in 3p lylo as scum once, I feel like everything I say sounds fake when I'm scum, so I just wouldn't do these things as scum.

I also realize that everything said right here is only going to be taken with a grain of salt because endgame sucks and both town and scum are trying to survive, but I just really really hope when you read back through the game you see that everything I'm saying is true, and I hope you make the right decision because we are definitely town. And if you need any more meta to make that really really obvious let me know and I'll link them.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #222) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Cait Sith »

*must bus
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (isolation #223) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Cait Sith »

It's funny that they still can't muster up conviction that I'm scum. The above posts couldn't be more obvious scum. Majiffy can't help but resort to discrediting and misrepresenting and Mara can't even add anything cuz omg so surprised! Does that sound like town who is so glad they didn't vote cephrir? Does that sound like town who can't believe I fooled her? No, it's scum who lacks conviction. The both of them.

Oh and you want to see how it's not self referential bullshit? here is another scum game from last year. I replaced in day three. Look at who my first two kills were...anxiety and hinduragi. Guess what they had in common? They both suspected me and wanted my lynch. I killed them over universal townreads and a confirmed town. You know why I did that? Threats first, then people I can't hide behind.

So cephrir I think you have the bulk of my scum games linked and probably don't want anymore. I can link more town games than I have if you want so you can see the difference. But to believe I'm scum here, you'd have to think I'm a moron, which I'm not, and that I decided to break my mo of lying as little as possible, defending my partners once were down in numbers, and killing threats before obvtown, and deciding the stronger partner should go before me. Is all this possible, sure, but if you read through my scum games you'll see a common thread of me not being very confident in my scum game. I don't have the mental strength or confidence to pull this off. I just don't. I wish I did, but I don't.

I feel like I'm going about this all wrong but I'm not usually end gamed like this or the one under suspicion even when I make it close, and I've watched enough endgames that I should know what I'm supposed to do and if I fuck this up ill just owe a big apology to town. But I just feel like every single post they've made is such obvious scum and I just hope you see that too, and I hope if you read through the games I linked you'll see that there's just no possible way I'm scum here.

And I'm just going to shut up now and I'm not responding to anything they say because there's no point arguing with scum, and I think they've made it clear enough what their alignment is, but ill answer any questions if you have them.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #224) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Cait Sith »

I really don't care and ill play how I want and if you actually think majiffy made good points you're being silly.

But you made the right choice.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (isolation #225) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Like they both couldn't have been more obvious scum if you really read their posts.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #226) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:21 am

Post by Cait Sith »

Every single pint of his was a misrep and a discredit. And if you actually liked it its because you had a problem with me telling the truth about how I played and just not liking that.

But shrug, unless you're scum trolling, town just won so I'm just glad you chose right.
Cait Sith
Cait Sith
Goon
Cait Sith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #227) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Cait Sith »

You have no idea the depths of my paranoia.

Return to “Completed Open Games”