Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:15 am

Post by Redelphic »

Finished reading the thread. I need to read some things over as they were a bit confusing. Sorry for the lack of an avatar, Maestro hacked my computer and now I can't upload one~
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions." ~Leonardo da Vinci~
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:57 pm

Post by Redelphic »

I have made some brief notes as I read through the thread but they are on my computer. I will post them in the morning when I have access, reads included.

If I might give my insight into Mutley, this is his usual playstyle. Yes it can be misconstrude as scum (or purposely used to that affect) but where Mutley begins to shine and open up is in the later game where he can be a powerful ally. I would not suggest lynching him Day 1, and I'm taking a leap of faith in saying that which I hope you appreciate.
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions." ~Leonardo da Vinci~
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by Redelphic »

Here are my game notes as I first read through, they may be a bit inconsistent or not make a lot of sense to you so please take them with a grain of salt. In chronological order based on events of the thread:

Skelda: Why the hell would the mason's claim? Not a mason, or crumbing? Bit of an omgus, yet still non commital. Interesting bit about preventing mason claims.

Yami: Odd sheep. Early bus on Saki? Quoting everyone elses posts a lot. Why do you say hammer in #132. Taking a weird vote to try and not be on the wagon.

Dessew: Nice pickup in #64. A bit noncommital and goes on and on about a weird subject.

Brian: Town

Blue Bonnet: Wtf. #134 wtf.

Metal Sonic: Where the heck did you come from.

Hira: Pushing skeld town. Scumteam or mason? Investing a lot for town which is town. After all the skeld town stuff he votes him lol.

Mutley: Lurking, omgus, consistent with playstyle.

Viera: That was just terrible.

-------------

Brian Skies: Town
Hiraki: Town
Dessew: Town/Null
Skelda: Town/Null

Mutley: Null (leaning town based on prior experience)
Kubbs: Null
Metal: Null
Phok: Null

Viera: Scum
Yami: Scum
Blue Bonnet: Wtf Scum
-------------

VOTE: Yami
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by Redelphic »

I must be blind because I don't see notscience on the player list or replacement list. Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by Redelphic »

Oh, that makes more sense.

What doesn't make any sense is why you would even try and defend that shit play Blue Bonnet. A 2 letter first post and then a random vote on the town as fuck hiraki, it's hysterical that you have the gull to call me scum.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Redelphic »

You said you wanted a 1v1, or have you already chickened out?

It's not your content, it's the fact that you could even consider hiraki is scummy.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 179, notscience wrote:Doesn't this look like scum panicking "oh shit someone came in and pegged me who the fuck is this guy"
Yeah it does, except it's the other way around.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:50 am

Post by Redelphic »

I know Mutley and this is how he plays. I don't know VA and I don't understand why you would replace in only to completely ignore game discussion.

I love how you are all totally misreading my reads, I should have never posted them; they are how I take notes and I shouldn't have expected you to understand them.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by Redelphic »

It's damn hard to 1v1 someone properly when your on a mobile and you can't even quote the thing or even post (after 20 minutes of writings 5 sentences) without having 3 more posts pop up.
In post 191, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 189, notscience wrote:Brian, your vote would be much better served on Redelphic.
I think so too, but not because you're asking me to.

Also, I have a tendency to not move my votes when I should.

VOTE: Redelphic

There is nothing wrong with posting reads. People are going to challenge you. It's how you defend those reads and react to those attacks that are going to affect how other people read you.

The problem I have is that your reactions to the 1v1 haven't been very good. And I find it strange that you found something alignment indicative enough to give Blue Bonnet and VA scumreads. Why did you give Blue Bonnet a "WTF" reaction but not VA? Why not give them the same scumread? If you didn't like Blue Bonnet's vote, why not just ask?

These two reads haven't been consistent with each other and they look too safe.
You don't understand them because I haven't explained them. These are not traditional reads like you see everyone else always making. Before I received my role pm I read through the thread quickly and briefly in point form wrote down the first thing that came to mind. Call it whatever you want notscience but my reads are not "forced" as you say, I didn't even know my alignment at the time. I said to take them with a grain of salt, you should really not be reading into them like you are. I would rather be someone who replaces into a game and actually gives some point of view rather than a lurker who doesn't give a fuck and gets a free pass. When you ask these kind of people questions they don't answer them, they find 52 ways from sunday how to call you scum, it's pointless. Yeah my reads are a little wonky, but It's kinda hard to get reads off a stale bunch of posts that you had no involvement in.
In post 192, Brian Skies wrote:Also, you have Yami in between two slots that have been playing similarly up to that point in the game, but you have Blue Bonnet as your biggest scumread. Yet, you vote Yami? Why?
Blue is not my biggest scum read (at least they weren't at the time.) The list is not from least to most and the wtf refers to the first mention above it, more an emotion. When I wrote that, I simply said Wtf because it just looked so stupid when I first saw it. My reads change day by day depending on activity, if my calling someone a wtf scum is going to get them to post some real content then you should be thanking me. If you actually start acting town then I will change my read accordly, but if you act stupid and start freaking out I know I have hit a sore spot.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by Redelphic »

Wtf I missed a whole page.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:46 am

Post by Redelphic »

Finally I have a computer, I thought this hell would never end.
Yami, the thing that stood out to me the most and put me on edge was the sheer amount of questions that you have been asking. It is something that I have seen scum use to avoid truly scumhunting while still appearing to help town. If you iso you it is easy to see a pattern, and while you did go back and forth with some of the questions I never felt you were truly interested in them. I counted close to 50 questions being asked for the entire game, and I really don't see that as town motivated when there is hardly any follow through. Call it gut, but I read it as scummy on my first read through.
In post 16, YamiNoKira wrote:Now, then... hello, Brian Skies! Fancy meeting you here.
In post 10, phokdapolees wrote:VOTE: Skelda
I like bandwagons.
So if I did this...

VOTE: Skelda

...you would like it?
This is a big no no to me if you are town, I don't think buddying in any game is useful other than for town to find scum.
In post 132, YamiNoKira wrote:My vote on Mutley is obviously not very useful. I'm half-tempted to just hammer Skelda for D2 reactions, but I'm not that stupid..........and votes on inactive players aren't very useful. Meh. I feel like pushing for a lynch since nothing's going on, but we have 9 days and lynching early is generally not seen as pro-town.

Hikari, how confident are you in a Skelda lynch?
In post 137, YamiNoKira wrote:VOTE: Viera Assassin
This came off scummy to me as someone who is looking for an easy lynch. First, that hammer thing was weird at the beginning since you obviously were thinking of a vote without even checking the vote log. Second, after saying votes on inactives are useless and scummy you immediately vote an inactive player.
In post 177, YamiNoKira wrote:
In post 167, Redelphic wrote:Early bus on Saki?
When you are accusing people of bussing early D1, you're doing something wrong. Unless you feel like making an actual case on me, your vote and reads are meaningless to me.

That said, will you elaborate? If you think I'm the scummiest of everyone, considering I've posted a lot (at least early on), you should be able to do more than one line of explanation.
I would like to apologize for this one, the mention of a saki bus was not suppose to be in your category. It was a reference to the -kubbs- vote and must have been mixed up.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Redelphic »

Yami wrote:Fair enough, although I should mention that it is mainly a playstyle cause, not a scum-motivated cause. Now why didn't you mention this at all when you first called me out?
Well I had limited time and access to my computer so I couldn't make a wall, I decided to simply copy/paste my quick notes to get me started into the game. I believe that I did mention it briefly in my original post but did not elaborate on it.
Yami wrote:What makes you think this is buddying in the first place?
Just the way you said it in replying to his vote. When two players seem too comfortable with each other it puts me on edge and makes me wonder why they are trusting each other. I consider it something that scum do more often because it pollutes my reads for both since they are now tied together.
Yami wrote:I did check the vote log (I think). As for my vote on VA, VA had *just* made a second fluff post: that's not inactivity, that's active lurking and specifically ignoring the game and not contributing, which is
scummy
. I think activity is a huge factor in games, and yes, I will push for a lynch on an active lurker unless I have a specific reason not to (such as an active player that I have a scum read on).
When making that post I was in isolation so I did not have the Viera fluff inbetween.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Redelphic »

UNVOTE: Yami
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by Redelphic »

In post 293, Viera Assassin wrote:
In post 292, Hiraki wrote:I'll make note to never play with Viera again because his playstyle is to not play at all.
You try being me.
:facepalm:

I would gladly walk a mile in your shoes, but you haven't even taken them out of the box yet.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Redelphic »

/Prod

First time replacing into games and it seems I took on too much.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by Redelphic »

If we lynch me I know there is at least 1 scum on my wagon. At least I can be of some use in the long run by getting you a scum.
I'm sorry I am was not able to help out more but for some reason my reads have been really weird in this game.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:48 am

Post by Redelphic »

Wouldn't it be a 2/8 - 2/5 chance?

It has it's pros and it's con's. I think the pro's probably outweigh the cons given that there are two many variables to waiting another day. Today there is more chance to miss chance and be put into Mylo if that happens, while tomorrow if we miss scum it's an auto-loss. So yeah, I would take Mylo any day.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:18 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 413, notscience wrote:So scumfucks, you decided to leave me alive

BAD IDEA

If I had a kill, you would be so fucking dead.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:05 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 399, Brian Skies wrote:Well, I'd prefer a Red lynch. So I'm just going to leave my vote here.
In post 402, Brian Skies wrote:We need this lynch. I'm hammering.

VOTE: Skelda
Any particular reason you went from vote sticking me to suddenly hammering someone else because "we needed it"? Yes we needed it and it worked out well, but nothing changed in the 3 hours between your posts. So why did your thinking change so suddenly?
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:51 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 250, YamiNoKira wrote:
In post 187, Redelphic wrote:I know Mutley and this is how he plays. I don't know VA and I don't understand why you would replace in only to completely ignore game discussion.
Is that not what Mutley is doing?
Mutley didn't replace into the game, he was here from the start so I don't see it as the same.
In post 250, YamiNoKira wrote:
In post 254, Redelphic wrote:Yami, the thing that stood out to me the most and put me on edge was the sheer amount of questions that you have been asking. It is something that I have seen scum use to avoid truly scumhunting while still appearing to help town. If you iso you it is easy to see a pattern, and while you did go back and forth with some of the questions I never felt you were truly interested in them. I counted close to 50 questions being asked for the entire game, and I really don't see that as town motivated when there is hardly any follow through. Call it gut, but I read it as scummy on my first read through.
Fair enough, although I should mention that it is mainly a playstyle cause, not a scum-motivated cause. Now why didn't you mention this at all when you first called me out?
I replied to this in
In post 295, YamiNoKira wrote:I definitely wouldn't say we were "comfortable with each other" or "trusting each other". The whole point of my vote was to test what phokdapolees would do after having made that statement - not just to blindly sheep or whatever it is that makes you think it had anything in specific with phokdapolees and not the statement itself.
Well without knowing that it was a reaction test it looked like a bit of a buddy statement. Since you didn't bring it up again it was impossible to see it as a reaction test without you commenting more on it at the time.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by Redelphic »

Mod: Has Luigi Del Ray been prodded? It has been like a week since a post.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:28 pm

Post by Redelphic »

In post 436, Luigi Del Rey wrote:Oh, and in hindsight Dessew's flip was no big surprise. His last ISO posts were too agreeable and appeasing in general.
Is that why you decided to kill him?
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:20 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 440, mnemonicdevice wrote:I'll go for a red lynch.

VOTE: Red
Did you ever go back to figure out Dessew's partner?

Also how did I go from the top of your "least scummy" list to a vote with no case?
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Redelphic »

You minimized my question by saying that only Hiraki is not a likely partner. You gave an answer that was the reverse of what I asked.

Who is Dessew's partner?
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by Redelphic »

In post 441, Redelphic wrote:
In post 440, mnemonicdevice wrote:I'll go for a red lynch.

VOTE: Red
Did you ever go back to figure out Dessew's partner?

Also how did I go from the top of your "least scummy" list to a vote with no case?
In post 444, Redelphic wrote:You minimized my question by saying that only Hiraki is not a likely partner. You gave an answer that was the reverse of what I asked.

Who is Dessew's partner?
In post 447, mnemonicdevice wrote:Does Viera look like a partner to Dessew or Skelda though?
Why don't you freaking tell me....I've only asked 3 times >.>

How can you tell if they are partners between a person who looked town and an active lurker?

A Clue: You can't.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:52 am

Post by Redelphic »

/prod dodge
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:27 am

Post by Redelphic »

Or maybe I didn't want to get prodded while I slept...
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by Redelphic »

Havingfitz, interesting.

I don't understand what we are doing, at the beginning of the day didn't we decide the masons were going to claim?
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 467, Hiraki wrote:
In post 464, Redelphic wrote:I don't understand what we are doing, at the beginning of the day didn't we decide the masons were going to claim?
This is scum searching right here. And he obviously hasn't been reading.
There is a difference between searching and asking a question that was clearly already discussed and where we had seemed to reach an agreement.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:22 am

Post by Redelphic »

Apparently I'm in limbo on the voting log lol.

A game just ended which I had devote a lot of time to, dragged on forever in circles but I'll be around more now.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by Redelphic »

In post 487, notscience wrote:Without a fucking doubt.

town apathy is going to lose us the fucking game.
My mislynch is not going to lose us the game. I find this statement a bit peculiar to be honest.

If this game hadn't already suffered terribly from replacements I would go myself simply from disinterest. I really do not agree with the playstyles being employed and the things that some users are getting away with.

Frankly I find this setup to incubate paranoia and lack of participation. If you don't know what I mean, then you probably are a mason.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:38 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 490, Hermy wrote:I've taken a look at the ISO of both Redelphic (for obvious reasons) and notscience (just because). I'm thinking...

Expressing intention to hammer Red

Wanna claim now, Red?
Wanna put me at L-1 first?
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:41 am

Post by Redelphic »

Nevermind, DP's vote count was older than I thought.

I am a VT. Big surprise.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:58 am

Post by Redelphic »

Give me warning before you are going to vote me, there are a few things that I would like to say that are rather important which I have been holding back due.

@Brian Skies: There really is no point in trying with this town, I think that you realize this as well.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:15 am

Post by Redelphic »

^ You die tomorrow.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Redelphic »

Also, this is why I really put no effort into this game.

*Shoots you a mafia and gives you the win, gets lynched for it* :roll:
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 497, Viera Assassin wrote:
In post 493, Redelphic wrote:there are a few things that I would like to say that are rather important which I have been holding back due.
talk

you claimed vt, you accepted your death
now talk since dp is gone you have a long twilight
Actually I was going to offer my services as a vig, but that's out of the question now.

Tbh I think Brian is scum.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Redelphic »

I should have claimed mason to see who hammered me, dang it that was stupid. xD

Also, my reasoning for Brian Scum is this: He knew I was scum, it wasn't that hard to see I admit. Yet through it all he tried to say I was town. I mean, I was pretty damn scummy this game, if I had of had time I could have maybe recovered but I was in too many games and lost interest. The fact that I shot his partner kind of shocked him and he knew that he would need 2 deaths in order to have a chance. With me (scum alive) he would get the extra death and then could lynch me later.

Also, remember that damn scummy quickhammer. People were doubting Skelda scum I think and he hammered to get a mislynch before things could change.
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 500, Brian Skies wrote:What the fuck? I thought you were town. I even provided reasoning. But go ahead and think what you want.
I could still be WIFOMing you to screw you over. :o Or maybe I am doing this to make them think you are really town. A double WIFOM :eek: And maybe I am telling you this right now just to make it a triple bluff :o :eek:
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:16 am

Post by Redelphic »

In post 502, Hermy wrote:Okee, whatever. Somebody hammered for me.
No seriously... I'm gonna die >.>
Redelphic
Redelphic
Goon
Redelphic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by Redelphic »

I was pretty terrible in this game and apologize to my scum partners, but I didn't feel like trying to salvage it after seeing the kind of play VA and Notscience were getting away with. It just wasn't fun (I do not mean this towards you DP) and offered no incentive to try. I will not be playing with them in the near future if I can help it.

I really thought Brian was scum tbh.

You're welcome town for having Dessew served up to you on a plate. :/

Return to “Completed Open Games”