Open 536: Faith Plus One Game Over! Mafia Win!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (isolation #200) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:19 am

Post by shos »

My current scumlist is ptactically only helium and pasch. If im wrong on both ill post a picture of me eating a hat.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (isolation #201) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:20 am

Post by shos »

Also for tonight i believe fhs cross protect is again best strat. Seemed to work tonight.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (isolation #202) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:49 am

Post by shos »

In post 2542, T S O wrote:
In post 2539, helium-3 wrote:
In post 2538, T S O wrote:There's this ... "rumour" on the wind shos is scum. Everyone is repeating it, yet I see no basis for it whatsoever
okay

remind me why you are voting pasch again?

and who do you have other than pasch?
No you're going to explain why shos is scum. Then and only then will I respond to this.
cuz I think he is scum obviously. it's omgu-obvs

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (isolation #203) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:20 am

Post by shos »

wild guess, but not that wild, because really anyone with the tiny bit of brains would do that -_-

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2550 (isolation #204) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:35 am

Post by shos »

In post 2546, Paschendale wrote: On, and Shos seriously only has Helium and me as scum? And he's trying to manage night actions? That's where you should be lynching, not here.
I don't get the connection between my scumreads and the night actions; and also, 'manage night actions' makes it sound such a superb thing, when in reality I'm jsut repeating myself from yesterday. cross-protect is the best way to go, it worked tonight, it should work once more and we earned ourselves a spare mislynch.
In post 2549, Taylor wrote:For tomorrow, I'm looking at {N64, shos}. I can't ignore that scumslip in 2541. Talking it over with mastin.

ETL
scumslip? O________o;
Dear Faith Healers.

who did you target tonight? am I wrong in my assumtpion that you cross-protected?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (isolation #205) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:33 am

Post by shos »

@2557: helium, you stupid arse lol, i was the only one who pointed at this post. Iso me, youll see it.

And i wasnt the only one pushing for force replace. I initiated it, only after half the game voted to replace, the mod agreed.

Lol at helium, hes calling me ubersuperscum and yet votes pasch, saying that he will vote me if mislynch. Pasch town, helium scum.

vote helium

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (isolation #206) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:02 am

Post by shos »

I think hydra slips are like the best thing happening onsite, and it's happening in practically all of my games

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (isolation #207) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:02 am

Post by shos »

^^^ is a post to show how uninteresting the conversation is atm.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2602 (isolation #208) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:38 am

Post by shos »

In post 2599, Paschendale wrote:Everyone knows Shos is scum. He's been consistently on a lot of people's scumlists, and there have been far more reasons offered to lynch him today than there have been for me.
I haven't read pages 103+ except for this post, dunno why but it was open on my screen so I read it.

this gets me to vote pasch again(after I see a VC). the reason is that what he is saying is not 'shos is scum because ___', rather, he mentions that shos is on lots of scumlists - AKA a popular vote to save own ass.

I don't recall *any* reasons to lynch me today, btw. only xscorp called me scum the entire game, don't remember anything else. I'll read 103+ when I can, which will be in a few minutes most probably

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (isolation #209) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:05 am

Post by shos »

well lucky for you guys, yesterday instead of posting here I broke my leg. now I have ALL DAY TO POST, aaahahah

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (isolation #210) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:00 am

Post by shos »

kay so I read up to 104(didn't read 105) and here's where I stand.

firstly, the ones who are not up for lynch ever are Guyette and sthar, because I reallly really think that the interaction regarding the fake hammer was genuine. next ones are obviously the claimed FHs, being Taylor and Pecan. so exclusing me, the PoE pool is shrinking very well:

Xscorp
Pasch
Helium
TSO
N64.

I will start with helium because this is the freshest thing I have. Activity wise, they are really scummy; their latest behaviour in the last few pages etc was horrible, and made me totally sure of them being scum. But today when I was rereading I understood that it is mollie I'm talking about, and my inside gut flipped my ass over this because this is DEFINITELY not her scum meta. This is why I now
do NOT
want to lynch that slot. if the PoE process is enough then I would support that lynch later, but not now.

next up: TSO. I have had a strong townread on this slot all over the game, and it is not changing for any reason lately so why not. I'm removing this one from the lynch pool of course.

We're left with N64, xScorp, and Pasch.
I have had a scumread on Pasch for the last while, and a scumread on N64 since D1 that hasn't changed too much. regarding Scorp, he's been up my ass since D1 and I don't remember why; I just remember him not making loads of sense and being hyperactively hunting practically everyone. I'd think it would be interesting to see if there's someone he hasn't pushed or just pushed lightly or something. I wouldn't want to lynch him today tho.
I have seen some decent posts by N64. his posts weren't screaming town but they were logical and they made sense; making sense is not a thing that only town can do, but considering the competition, I'd prefer to keep him around.

So my lynch list for the while, in order is,
VOTE: Pasch
then scorp
then N64.

the other unconfirmed are TSO who is 99% town on my end, and Helium, who I am torn about. I'll need to revise the other head of the hydra, 2x meta might be something that I can really work with.

pedit: thanks guys, but I haven' really broken it, I only twisted it badly, my knee is kinda bad and I'm waiting on an Orthoped. hopefully it'll go by fast; tomorrow I'll drag to work because I have to lecture, but hopefully it won't get worse...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2617 (isolation #211) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:01 am

Post by shos »

that was the hammer, lol.

Pasch, any last words? reads?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2618 (isolation #212) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:01 am

Post by shos »

3 lynches, 3 hammers :cool: hoping for a 66% success

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (isolation #213) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:32 am

Post by shos »

wtf

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2621 (isolation #214) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:33 am

Post by shos »

oh crap

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2629 (isolation #215) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:39 am

Post by shos »

In post 2620, shos wrote:wtf
In post 2621, shos wrote:oh crap
so I really thought I wasn't the hammer, lol. I thought I was already on the wagon, and pretended to hammer to see reactions, but then...it was a hammer, lol. I
did
want the wagon to go through, but first I wanted to see if the guyett-sthar idea could work again..

so anyway. no kill tonight as well, I'm thinking that the FHs are getting lucky protecting each other :D keep going bawyz! :D

as per my readlist that really haven't changed much, VOTE: xscorp

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2631 (isolation #216) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:15 am

Post by shos »

I'm kinda battling myself over my meta on you mollie.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2634 (isolation #217) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:02 am

Post by shos »

no no I can't hammer myself guyz and I'm on a streak

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2636 (isolation #218) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:15 am

Post by shos »

Well by now its all kinda down to poe so i cant defend myself. If it depended on me we already won -3 confs, 2 semi confs, v4 unconfirmed. Hopefully im not wrong with guyett tho.

After me, go scorpthing, n64.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2639 (isolation #219) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:30 am

Post by shos »

Merry christmas! :)

Also if you get to lylo I strongly encourage you guys to re-re-re-read helium, because really, despite all townreads on that slot, it can really be scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2653 (isolation #220) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:36 am

Post by shos »

Remind me who the other headof helium is? Mollie and....? I wanna make some meta research..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2654 (isolation #221) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:37 am

Post by shos »

Recent posts by n64 quote posts so distant away from each other that im inclined for a scorp/helium team

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (isolation #222) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:46 am

Post by shos »

In post 2656, helium-3 wrote:gee mebbe my second top scumread like I have already posted in this day round? do you think? why aren't you asking guyett or star the same question?
see, this is precisely why you are scummy in 2 words. you have a readlist from D1, followed it to lynch on D2, D3 and now D4, without blinking, and you're perfectly ready to keep following it D5 too. your reads don't evolve, they just exist. you spew things out, the only thing that changed in you was the fact that *I* attacked *you* out of the blue, and all of a sudden I'm scummy. you had a townread on me for more than 100 pages, then flipped on me because OMGUS, and other than that, you ignore the game entirely. you just support lynches.

And I take back what I said regarding Mollie's meta after considering it again for a while; that's not the scum meta too, but I've learnt that mollie carefully thinks about how she is viewed meta-wise and actually plans ahead, so I'm nullifying that. The other head - antihero - I'll check him out soon and we'll see if I can convince others of this.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2660 (isolation #223) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:52 am

Post by shos »

It's okay he's jewish XD

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (isolation #224) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:29 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: Helium

Well I was wrongly biased by meta which caused my gut to think maybe mollie is playing town, but I've retreived that call back, and after seeing some other meta I'm gladly getting back to my own scheme here

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (isolation #225) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:18 am

Post by shos »

lol Mollie that post is so full of AtE it's making me weep alil

if you actually tell me why you think I'm scummy, it might help! also it might not tho :)
I did not say tat you play to your scum meta. the contrary, i thought you were playing to your town meta, but then again, I retracted my statement. if antihero is not playing anymore, wouldn't it be better if you started posting from your own account? XD anyway, anti's town meta doesn't show up here, so I'm back to actually scumhunting and not metahunting. meta was what got me off you in the first place, so now having removed that, I'm back on.

I don't understand your shit about ETL.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2694 (isolation #226) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:29 am

Post by shos »

In post 1067, shos wrote:
In post 1057, Obscurity wrote:What the holy fuck.

Apparently, active lurking as a tactic has been voted out by
vox populi.

If that's truly what MS has come down to, fuck you all very much.

@Mod: replace me, then.

I strongly disagree with the notion of a moderator bending to the will of the players as far as force-replacing. But who am I, anyway.
I want to take a look at this post more closely.
see, he was surprised that the mod replaced him,
admitting
that he was active lurking as a tactic. Is there any reason for town to be active lurking?(so much for active, btw lol).

btw, who is he, really? he is a 2011 player with no games and no posts. someone's alt? perhaps we can find scum-meta of lurking?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2704 (isolation #227) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:18 am

Post by shos »

I'll be posting in a short while

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2706 (isolation #228) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:16 am

Post by shos »

alright so I've been following via phone during today and yesterday, and xscorp's mention of post 1067 was very interesting. he did notlink to it but I went and see, and I though tit was worth the mention (hence 2694.)....so yeah,
Helium
, I would like you to go and take a look at that post, and at the posts before it. I was really the only one who lead town's attention to obscurity every time, I think. perhaps the lynch eventually wasn't particularly my work - actually pretty sure it wasn't - I thought he was town when I hammered - but that post, I want you to explain to me how you think mescum, as maj's scumpartner, would say that.

I have to say that 2696 looks like Nlord bussing helium.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2707 (isolation #229) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:22 am

Post by shos »

In post 2703, Taylor wrote:@helium:

we have two mislynches left before LYLO. the last 2 scum are pretty much guaranteed to be in {N64, shos, TSO, sthar8} agreed?

I'd lynch in that order as well. Which means there is no way to lose this if we just stick to that and stop fucking around with each other.
huh???? why the fuck would that be true??
sthar8 is town by way of the reaction to the fakehammer.
TSO is obvtown I really don't see how you can call him scum.
I am town by way of reactions with the obscurity slot before the replacement.
N64, well, can be scum.

why is Xscorp supertown for you? why is HELIUM town for you?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2710 (isolation #230) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:18 am

Post by shos »

hmm. well, through the entire game his thought process was 99% the same as mine; he never did anything, anything at all if memory serves right, that I could call him out on(if you have such to counter - provide, and i'll examine if I hadn't), his ideas and thoughts looked good to me(althought that might be biased because they are just very similar to my own). he's probably the last one I'd lynch of those who aren't confirmed. if I got to lylo with him and another, I would reaaaaaally have an easy decision.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (isolation #231) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:17 pm

Post by shos »

WTFMAN IM.AT WORK CRYING LAUGHING

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2729 (isolation #232) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:32 am

Post by shos »

can i haz a votecount?

Nothing changed since last votecount except Guyett voting N64. Formal VC coming up.
Last edited by bubbajack8 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (isolation #233) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:22 am

Post by shos »

In post 2730, N64Lord wrote:
T S O wrote:
In post 2677, Taylor wrote:
In post 2684, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
@mod: I am sick with plague. V/LA for a day or so. Be back Saturday.

So yeah review will have to wait. Shit hit me like a ton of bricks this afternoon.
What the hell is plague?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmDXVbte5Oc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsrfovOPcjk
In post 2731, pieceofpecanpie wrote:This game is really hard to read through on a phone.

Where the game stands for me right now, town are:
  • Taylor
  • pieceofpecanpie

• Guyett
  • sthar8
  • Scumpool is everyone else, with my preferences underlined:
    • helium-3
    • TSO
    • shos

• XScorpion

• N64Lord
    why am I more preferred to you over helium?
    see this when you answer.
    Spoiler: a really good quote scorp pulled up, which puts him in the 'not todays lynch' pool, and me in the town pool
    In post 2694, shos wrote:
    In post 1067, shos wrote:
    In post 1057, Obscurity wrote:What the holy fuck.

Apparently, active lurking as a tactic has been voted out by
    vox populi.

If that's truly what MS has come down to, fuck you all very much.

@Mod: replace me, then.

I strongly disagree with the notion of a moderator bending to the will of the players as far as force-replacing. But who am I, anyway.
    I want to take a look at this post more closely.
    see, he was surprised that the mod replaced him,
    admitting
    that he was active lurking as a tactic. Is there any reason for town to be active lurking?(so much for active, btw lol).

btw, who is he, really? he is a 2011 player with no games and no posts. someone's alt? perhaps we can find scum-meta of lurking?