Open 536: Faith Plus One Game Over! Mafia Win!

XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1969 (isolation #200) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:55 am

Post by XScorpion »

I agree with mass claim. Also leaning towards sthar8 and maestro being scum more than pasch.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (isolation #201) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:01 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 1967, Paschendale wrote:Again, careful rereads, but I think that comparing those two lists will be helpful.
In post 1970, Taylor wrote:He is discouraging people from putting too much stock in Jiffy's readslist.
What the hell?
Yeah I very much want mass claim now.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (isolation #202) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:13 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 1975, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1967, Paschendale wrote:I agree that the other FHs should claim. That would lock up a Taylor lynch immediately and set us with two scum lynches in a row. That would be excellent.

If anyone is wondering, I never actually townread Majiffy, I just didn't think the case on him was compelling. I'm glad it was right anyway, but it didn't seem like it would be at the time. Make of that what you will.

I think looking at Jiffy's reads is good,
but I'm not sure yet what approach he took with his allies. Careful rereads will be needed.

Given how crappy the Majiffy wagon looks to me, I think that his teammates had to have bussed him. All three of Jiffy's townreads (Guyett, Shos, and TSO) voted for him. Half of his scumreads (Helium and Pecan) did. Of his 5 nulls, only 2 (Scorp and N64) did. Again, careful rereads, but I think that comparing those two lists will be helpful.
Look I can bold things too
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (isolation #203) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:18 am

Post by XScorpion »

I'm not voting taylor without a mass claim first.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #204) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Well this clears Taylor and pecan as town unless there is a CC from Maestro.
A sthar8 lynch is fine with me.
VOTE: sthar8.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #205) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by XScorpion »

I haven't liked blueberry's slot since 1003. No scumhunting being done at all even when he was actually posting, and there is nothing town about his posts at all. Especially sketchy that he disappeared at the end of the day when there was pressure on Majiffy. Considering obscurity was actively lurking scum, it doesn't seem like a stretch to think maestro is too.
sthar8 maestro scumteam anybody?
Helium, who do you want to lynch now that Taylor is confirmed?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (isolation #206) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2037, Maestro wrote:srsly this setup is pretty Town-sided, IMO, why is it so popular?
*looks at mafiawiki*
MAFIA WIN
MAFIA WIN
MAFIA WIN
MAFIA WIN

uh...
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (isolation #207) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Paschendale wrote:Why Sthar and not Maestro?

I haven't claimed yet, but I'm claiming "not healer". And that should be everyone.
Is this a townslip? Our cop is dead, what would you claim besides VT?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (isolation #208) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Oh I think I misinterpreted it as you saying "I'm not claiming but I am not FH"
Disregard plz
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #209) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:19 pm

Post by XScorpion »

sthar8 wrote:
In post 2024, Taylor wrote: We are perfectly willing to have a conversation with ya.
Good, let's do this. I just finished my most urgent game, and I'm done with kids stuff for a few days so you guys are getting attention. Your case on me is reasonable, but flawed and I'm going to show you how. Then I'm going to explain why the majiffy wagon was so scary, even though it was right.
Then, I'm going to look at my wagon, find the scum on it, and lynch them.

Incoming.
I'll give you a hint: it's not Taylor or Pecan. That leaves me and shos; what a productive way to scumhunt!
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2062 (isolation #210) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:48 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2052, sthar8 wrote:I have not verified this yet, but yeah that makes it easy. I'll start with shos, since I found him scummy yesterday. While I'm looking into that, why are you voting for me?
1) I'm going to assume that majiffy wasn't bussed by BOTH his scumbuddies, so today we should lynch someone who wasn't voting him. Taylor is confirmed, Grim is dead, so this leaves Pasch, Maestro, and you.
2) I've been wavering in and out on how I feel about Pasch this game, but 2023 gave me a good town feel.
3) I get bad vibes from 1881, particularly the "oh I think jiffy could be scum, but fast wagons are bad, guys" despite it being so close to deadline (making literally every wagon we built a fast one) and we are lucky we even caught scum in that time frame.
4) Sheeping Mastin seems like a viable strategy.

When did you realize Pecan was FH? Today, when he claimed? Or sometime day 1 from crumbing?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #211) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:18 am

Post by XScorpion »

Why don't we just lynch Maestro then?
I don't think Guyett is scum just because the wagon on him yesterday near the end of the day was too big and I don't think both the large wagons at the end of day 1 were on scum (the non-jiffy one was more likely to be town IMO).
Although... it was rather difficult to make Guyett a lynch, so I suppose that is a point in favor of scum-Guyett? 1729 is a bit noteworthy just because sthar8, BB (not on jiffy wagon at end of day) and Jiffy were all not voting Guyett. Jiffy I guess couldn't hop on the Guyett wagon because he already claimed Guyett to be a strong town read, but why didn't any other scum?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (isolation #212) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:35 am

Post by XScorpion »

Probably because if you are town, you are not being helpful at finding scum at all.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (isolation #213) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:58 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2076, shos wrote:I don't remember why he might be scum.
Because the slot doesn't scumhunt.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (isolation #214) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by XScorpion »

A giant wtf @ page 84. Guyett if you really dislike this game so much why don't you replace out for someone who wants to be here?
In post 2113, Taylor wrote:You know what's interesting, Pasch, is that you are saying Sthar needs to be lynched, yet you didn't even mention his name until post 875.

ETL
This is something to keep in mind for later if we lynch sthar8 and he flips scum. If Pasch is going to be lynched I don't think it should be today.

2114 does make me a bit suspicious of shos. He was the hammer vote so he isn't really town-cleared by virtue of being on jiffy's wagon, and his townclaim from day 1 ("I got obscurity replaced, why would scum do that?") no longer applies.
@Maestro: are you going to even bother trying to be useful? I'm somewhat surprised you haven't bothered to just claim scum and let everyone lynch you.
I would like to hear the case on N64 from helium.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (isolation #215) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:36 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2149, sthar8 wrote:
In post 2062, XScorpion wrote:
In post 2052, sthar8 wrote:I have not verified this yet, but yeah that makes it easy. I'll start with shos, since I found him scummy yesterday. While I'm looking into that, why are you voting for me?
1) I'm going to assume that majiffy wasn't bussed by BOTH his scumbuddies, so today we should lynch someone who wasn't voting him. Taylor is confirmed, Grim is dead, so this leaves Pasch, Maestro, and you.
2) I've been wavering in and out on how I feel about Pasch this game, but 2023 gave me a good town feel.
3) I get bad vibes from 1881, particularly the "oh I think jiffy could be scum, but fast wagons are bad, guys" despite it being so close to deadline (making literally every wagon we built a fast one) and we hearlucky we even caught scum in that time frame. .
4) Sheeping Mastin seems like a viable strategy.

When did you realize Pecan was FH? Today, when he claimed? Or sometime day 1 from crumbing?
Oh ok, that seems strong enough to be reading Guyett based on interactives with me and Maestro :shifty:
1)Why are we assuming that? I mean, I'm down to examine that pool but I want to know why we're letting any bussing scum off the hook. And Jiffy's rapid collapse suggests that there was at least one busser.
2) :neutral:
3) Exactly, we are
lucky
that we caught scum with a wagon like that. How many of the votes on jiffy amounted to "fuck it idc anymore?" IIRC it was like four, and those always make me nervous about a lynch. Votes like that often belong to scum trying to prep for a townflip. And wasn't the deadline paused?
4) :roll:
I would answer your questions, but that would be rewarding bad behavior. Have the decency to read my posts if you're going to vote me.

@ everyone- I see a lot of people throwing my name around, and not a single reason for me to be scum. Especially interesting is the number of people I seem to be the buddy for. If you're all correct, I believe we're in LYLO.

Top 2: shos, n64. In the running for 3rd: pasch, scorp, maestro.
Can you explain what you mean by guyett/maestro?

1) Majiffy being bussed by both partners doesn't make sense to me. Why would they even bother to Lynch jiffy with so many people refusing to vote him? A Guyett lynch was not impossible but they decided to bus instead? I don't think so. I think there was exactly one busser, and our odds of catching the other scum is higher from the other pool.
2) I would like to hear a response to this that includes words.
3) The deadline was paused...at 6 hours. That's barely any time at all, and we could easily have gotten a no lynch if the Guyett wagon stayed. The "fuck it" attitude is not scummy; scum do care about their buddies being lynched, while my mindset (and presumably the other town's) was that any Lynch (aside from claimers and strong town reads) is better than none.Also we didn't get a townflip so I don't follow your logic here
4) I've read your posts and through most of yesterday I thought you were town. I'm fine with VOTE: Maestro
if it will convince you to answer me, please? Taylor seems unsure on you anyway.

I don't understand this either. lylo?

My name being dropped Here is interesting; is it because I've been lazy today (I have), or is there something from yesterday that pinged you?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (isolation #216) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:22 am

Post by XScorpion »

bubbajack8 wrote:
Vote Count 2.03
Maestro (1)
: Paschendale
sthar8 (2)
: shos, pieceofpecanpie
Guyett (2)
: Guyett, T S O
N64Lord (1)
: helium-3
Maestro (1)
XScorpion
Not Voting (4)
: N64Lord, Maestro, sthar8, Taylor
With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch.
Deadline is in (expired on 2013-12-18 20:50:00)
There are two Maestros? :O

And 13 people alive. This is what happens when I do votecounts on little sleep.
Last edited by bubbajack8 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (isolation #217) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:31 am

Post by XScorpion »

Guyett wrote:Oh god one is more than enough
Maybe this was the catch all along; the scum team is Maestro, Maestro, Jiffy! Good game all glad to play with you.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2166 (isolation #218) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2165, sthar8 wrote:All that is apparent, but you're arguing that scum would have kept fighting for a guyett lynch? I believe that scum faked not caring because there was realistically nothing they could do about the lynch.
Assuming 2 scum were on the guyett wagon? Yes, I do. I agree they couldn't do anything about the lynch, because I don't think they were both involved in it. I understand your argument about the jiffy wagon but I simply don't agree with you that it would be unpreventable if both scum were there. With potentially 6 hours to go, it would be all too easy to just be stubborn and leave votes in place. I don't know about you but I found it nearly impossible to pull people off wagons (Taylor was practically glued to voting Pasch) and jiffy's scumminess just happened to save us.
In post 2165, sthar8 wrote:You're looking at Guyett based on interactives between him and me and maestro, despite not having seen flips from me or maestro. Your cases on maestro and myself are not nearly strong enough to warrant this, and if you're town you're wasting a ton of brainpower thinking about something that might not have any basis in reality.
Which is why I am looking at lynching Guyett if Maestro flips scum. And Maestro's slot is the scummiest of all, so how is it not warranted? No scumhunting, actively lurking; he's practically playing the exact same game obscurity did.
In post 2165, sthar8 wrote:Posts like these make me nervous. Here's something I've done as scum: suspect scumbuddy and another player. Lynch the other player. When they flip town, use that to discredit my own case against my scumbuddy. Linking two players together and then making one confirmed deadtown via nightkill makes other players associate your scumbuddy with confirmed town.
It doesn't apply here though because if one of the two of you flipped town then that just makes me think the other is MORE likely to be scum, because I am entirely convinced both scum weren't bussing. Besides, I'm not scum, you aren't my scumbuddy, and I'm voting Maestro.

Sthar, can you address this?
In post 2160, Paschendale wrote: Nonvoters, do you disagree with the notion that Majiffy likely only had one busser on his wagon and thus there is one scum out of me, Sthar, or Maestro? Unless someone wants to dispute that idea, we should be looking at those three people. I include myself for the sake of thoroughness, but I obviously know my own alignment. I think Maestro is a much better lynch than Sthar. Blueberry set off a lot of people's suspicion and Maestro has not done much to change that read. I think that slot is the best chance of hitting scum today. See 2023 for a more in-depth analysis of the situation.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (isolation #219) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:40 pm

Post by XScorpion »

On that note,
Did anyone else notice that Pasch and sthar8 NEVER talk to each other?
Pasch mentions sthar8 ZERO times in the whole game (only control-F I can find is a cited quote from Taylor)
Sthar8 mentions pasch as a null read (876, after I asked him for reads), then his name doesn't come up again until just now when Pasch is listed as his third scumread.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (isolation #220) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:40 am

Post by XScorpion »

T S O wrote:ebwop: @ Scorp:

So you think it's Pasch and Sthar?
No. I think Maestro is scum with someone who was bussing Jiffy.
But if I am wrong and one of those two is scum, I think the other is a likely partner.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2190 (isolation #221) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:54 am

Post by XScorpion »

I can definitely buy the shos argument, but I'm just not sold on 64scum or the double bussing argument.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2291 (isolation #222) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:26 am

Post by XScorpion »

Contribution is more than just giving your reads; you have no cases, no evidence to support your reads, and you are not actively trying to find scum. No one has given me a satisfactory explanation as to why you are town, so I don't see how there is a better lynch today. "Lynch me if you're going to" is the reasoning behind why you're being called a martyr.

On the subject of reads, this is what I think so far:

I was convinced helium was town the instant I saw jiffy flip.

I think Pasch is more likely town than Maestro; he seems to actually be putting thought into the game, and I agree with the 1 busser/1 non-busser theory. He is also spot on about Maestro being scummy. That said, if Maestro flips town, Pasch is probably the next choice for the non-bussers.

Guyett is a strange one; on one hand, you have the 'lynch me im drunk and scum', and on the other hand you have the fakehammer, which is very useful...IF Guyett is actually town. That would clear sthar8; however, what if Guyett was scum? Then he could either be looking for towncred or protecting his partner sthar8, couldn't he? Am I the only person who isn't 100% sold by the fakehammer thing? To me it just means that if Guyett is actually town then sthar8 is probably town too; but if Guyett is scum then all bets are off. Regardless, I don't want to lynch either today.

I see shos is back to not-scumhunting again, which makes me more confident that he is the busser. I didn't have good feelings about him most of yesterday, and I think it makes sense to go with my gut on this, although I notice there have been a fair number of townreads on him from others. He gets zero towncred from the jiffy lynch for being the last person on it, and it definitely looks like he is scummier than the others on the wagon to me.

I think I have been disagreeing on most N64's reads this game, but I am pretty sure he is town. Maybe this is just because I don't see how he could be scum? I'm either missing something and the scumreads on him haven't been explained well enough, or there's nothing there. The only thing I remember being evidence to support him as scum is the coaching thing, but beyond that my memory is a bit foggy.

Maestro is scum. He is being useless, not providing content, chiming in with useless tidbits, trying to get townpoints for discussing the setup but not scumhunting, and all of this applied to blueberry too. I am baffled as to how anyone can have a town read on the slot. Null read I can understand, but he wasn't on the jiffy wagon so he seems like a fine lynch to me.

In my mind, TSO and N64 have kind of blended together which is probably bad; I think it's because they're the two players I've interacted with the least. Lately though TSO (and others have been guilty of this too) is adopting that annoying defeatist attitude that does not help anyone. Sheeping is for the lazy (yes I admit I've been lazy lately), and it is very unhelpful to town if you are not giving your own input and reads to help us in the event that you die and flip town (because then we know your reads are genuine and not from scum).
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (isolation #223) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:08 am

Post by XScorpion »

Are you scum?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (isolation #224) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:27 am

Post by XScorpion »

Then you are hamstringing town by telling us to lynch you, and being useless by not helping us figure out who is scum. Sure, you gave your reads. If you flip town, how do we know the reasoning behind them? Maybe you are also wrong about your reads because they are based on poor logic; we'll never know because by then you'll be dead.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2350 (isolation #225) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:08 am

Post by XScorpion »

Hamstringing = getting 2 town killed for no good reason (if you are town, you know you are town, so why on earth are you letting yourself get lynched and killing two town in the process?).
This game is by no means wrapped up; if we continuously mislynch we WILL eventually lose. This depends on how lucky we are with faith healers but we still do not have unlimited time/lynches.

In post 2302, Maestro wrote:When I flip Town, my reasoning won't matter because (you're right!) it could be completely wrong even if I had an internal sense of exactly why I'm reading people the way I am.
This is really stupid. Your reasoning totally matters because if it is good reasoning then we should follow it.
In post 2302, Maestro wrote:It's just a game, and it's more fun for me to do it this way - I think it's kinda helping me stay objective too.
Objectivity is useless to dead people.
In post 2320, T S O wrote:I find it hard to believe {Scorp, N64, Pasch} doesn't contain two scum.

I think I'd prefer Scorp around d3 to either of them.
It's been a long time since I've heard a case on me. Can you oblige? And do you think there are 1 or 2 bussers on jiffy's wagon?
In post 2339, T S O wrote:I don't get why I have to be motivated the whole fucking time to be read as town. Out of ms life's going horribly atm but apart from that I'm actually really down about not being right on Guyett. Like, I was fucking sure of it, and it used to be whenever I was sure sure sure, I was 100% fucking right.
Did he die and flip town? Did a cop give a town result on him? No I don't think so, so what are you whining about?
The game isn't over yet.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (isolation #226) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Guyett wrote:
In post 2362, Paschendale wrote:Hell even I included Pasch in my suspect list. Guy's fishy as hell.
I mean, he didn't vote for Majiffy and then pushed the idea that we should look off that wagon for today's lynch, a notion that town has largely embraced and is fueling the current wagon. Clearly he has some kind of duplicitous agenda.

Most lists put me at third or fourth most likely to be scum... in a game with two living scum. But if you have a case on me, TSO, please share it. Thinking back, other than ETL screaming that I misrep'd her (hint: I didn't), nobody's really got an articulated case on me.

Spoiler: votecount
In post 1921, bubbajack8 wrote:

Vote Count 0.25
Shos (2)
: Blueberry, sthar8
Paschendale (1)
: Taylor
helium-3 (3)
: Majiffy, Paschendale, Grimgroove
:right:
Majiffy (7)
: helium-3, XScorpion, N64Lord,
Guyett
, T S O, pieceofpecanpie, shos :left:
Not Voting (0)
: none
With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch.
Deadline is in (expired on 2013-12-04 19:40:00)

VOTE: Pasch

What kind of rope would you like?
"Guy" is referring to himself, sarcastically, not you :roll:

@ETL: For the hundredth time, yes we know you want to lynch Pasch. But can you explain why Maestro is more town than he is?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2375 (isolation #227) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by XScorpion »

TSO can you please not give up on the game?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (isolation #228) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Can you show me him actually scumhunting and "actively and vocally figuring things out"? I must have missed it, and I've stopped looking since 2302. I feel like these are exactly the things he ISN'T doing and thus is the reason I'm voting for him.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2379 (isolation #229) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by XScorpion »

That's stating what he thinks. There is no 'figuring things out' there at all. He hasn't asked anyone a single inquisitive question this game (I know, I checked).
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2390 (isolation #230) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:18 am

Post by XScorpion »

Maestro wrote:
In post 2377, XScorpion wrote:Can you show me him actually scumhunting and "actively and vocally figuring things out"? I must have missed it, and I've stopped looking since 2302. I feel like these are exactly the things he ISN'T doing and thus is the reason I'm voting for him.
since you've admitted you're not reading my posts, why does your opinion matter?

not only that, I'm not looking or caring about ETL's meta because whatever it says obviously speaks volumes to her, but why are you ignoring it to the point where you're completely misunderstanding what I've done in this game so far? I can be clear here, so that there's no misconception about this - I'm not going to be some monumentally-posting inquisitive Towny-townpants just for you, bro. I've explicitly stated what I came into this game thinking I was going to do, and I'm sticking with it mainly because it's pretty simple how we move forward.

it was either you or TSO who was whining about the game not being cut and dry yet, and really I don't care which, because quite honestly I think that person is full of shit. this game is pretty fairly wrapped up. with the number of pseudoconfirmed players we have, as long as none of those are off, we're set. (and as I understand it, most Scum who can get themselves pseudoconfirmed usually win, regardless of circumstance. I wouldn't expect this to be any different, e.g. if there's somehow Scum in our pile of pseudoconfirmed, we've already lost)

I understand you
think
I should be defending myself, and I understand you're going WIFOM anything I say into "he's appealing to emotion, he's being a martyr" and I'm sick and tired of it. most of the time I've felt it's not really the job of anybody who's not Scum to defend themselves - as long as they're not being misrepped in any way, they can hardly do anything but discuss what's going on in a game. that's what I've been trying to do, and you don't seem to get why I'm not gonna play this "your way" - I can't really defend or discuss much about my lynch because your reasons for voting me are that I'm doing nothing.
Not looking for you scumhunting =/= not reading the posts. Don't misrep.
Fuck you, the game IS NOT WRAPPED UP. Get lynched.
I don't think you should be defending yourself, I think you should be DOING SOMETHING. What have you done so far? What have you figured out that no one else has?
Yes, you're doing nothing, If you were town, you'd be helping. That seems like fairly simple logic to me.
Maestro wrote:
In post 2379, XScorpion wrote:That's stating what he thinks. There is no 'figuring things out' there at all. He hasn't asked anyone a single inquisitive question this game (I know, I checked).
now inquisitive questions are the automagical way for individuals to win games and appear Town while doing so - I'll remember that, Mr. 2009. How many inquisitive questions have you asked me this whole game?

ask me one now
Nice exaggerations there. Sure, I'll bite: how exactly have you been 'figuring things out'? I'd love to know how you scumhunt because I have honestly no idea.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2392 (isolation #231) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:37 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2383, Maestro wrote:it was either you or TSO who was whining about the game not being cut and dry yet, and really I don't care which, because quite honestly I think that person is full of shit. this game is pretty fairly wrapped up. with the number of pseudoconfirmed players we have, as long as none of those are off, we're set. (and as I understand it, most Scum who can get themselves pseudoconfirmed usually win, regardless of circumstance. I wouldn't expect this to be any different, e.g. if there's somehow Scum in our pile of pseudoconfirmed, we've already lost)
I need to draw attention to this.

THIS IS THE SCUMMIEST THING ANYONE HAS SAID TODAY.
DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT START PLAYING THIS GAME AS THOUGH YOU THINK YOU HAVE ALREADY WON. WE HAVEN'T. THE SCUM WANT US TO HAVE THIS ATTITUDE TO KEEP US FROM ACTIVELY SCUMHUNTING AND THUS ENCOURAGING LAZINESS.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2401 (isolation #232) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:28 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2395, Maestro wrote:How is that a Scumslip...? I don't plan on playing with him after his seeming dumbfoundedness, so I'm obviously talking about after my flip in this game, ya twat
You won't play with me after this game because I think you're scum? :roll:
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2427 (isolation #233) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:10 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2413, Maestro wrote:
In post 2401, XScorpion wrote:
In post 2395, Maestro wrote:How is that a Scumslip...? I don't plan on playing with him after his seeming dumbfoundedness, so I'm obviously talking about after my flip in this game, ya twat
Naw, I exaggerate, but you are being pretty obtuse

for somebody whose main case on me is that I'm not doing anything, you
STILL
haven't honestly tried to engage with me past your own confirmation bias and you still haven't even acknowledged the reality that I'm not Scum by asking yourself or the other people on my wagon what you're going to tomorrow or the day after - and if you have asked yourself that and you jus refuse to bring it into play before my lynch,
you're either convinced that this game is still gonna require a lot more work for Town to win than it actually will
, or you're an idiot, or you're Scum. or some combination therein.
We will continue to disagree on this.

How exactly do you want me to 'engage' you? I could continue to argue about how you are wrong in that the game is not wrapped up and I think you are scummy for taking that stance, but what will that accomplish?
I'll humor you though; if I am wrong and you flip town, I'll probably vote Pasch tomorrow just because I think he is more likely scum than sthar8 and I do not believe jiffy was double-bussed. I know others (sthar8) disagree with me but I am fairly certain of this.
And I'll even ask the question for you:
Guyett, Pasch, N64, helium: if Maestro flips town, who are you most likely to vote tomorrow?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (isolation #234) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:09 am

Post by XScorpion »

ETL can you remind me why shos is town? I think people keep trying to explain it and then I fail to understand.
Where did Mastin go?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (isolation #235) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2496, Maestro wrote:...shos is slowly looking absolutely horrible so can you guys lynch him tomorrow?
If you flip scum I was already planning to.
If you flip town, I'll take you up on this.
In post 2481, helium-3 wrote:
In post 2477, shos wrote:*sigh* I just don't get it anymore.
a wagon on maestro seems to have formed with nobody on it knowing why except pasch.
ahahaha

I <3 you shos

chainsaw defense of maestro with "scum caught for the wrong reasons"

eta: I gave reasons why, lol
Did you already forget from yesterday that shos doesn't read the thread?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (isolation #236) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by XScorpion »

I'm a male though.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2534 (isolation #237) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Not much to say here, other than shos probably being the next person i'm looking at for tomorrow regardless of the flip. Does anyone else feel like sharing who they think should go next?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2544 (isolation #238) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:28 am

Post by XScorpion »

shos wrote:Also for tonight i believe fhs cross protect is again best strat. Seemed to work tonight.
Umm how do you know the fhs cross protected?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (isolation #239) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:05 am

Post by XScorpion »

I just realized I haven't voted yet. The lynch is either Pasch or shos today, and I am not sure if it is wise for me to stay stubborn and say that one of jiffy's buddies bussed him for sure. While I don't like Pasch being 100% convinced sthar8 is town to lead to the double bus theory, I'll do Maestro a favor here because I think this is what he would want.
Even if I was right about 1 bus/1 no-bus, shos is my pick and has been since day 1. There has never been a moment where I liked his play this game.
VOTE: shos
I would very much like to hear thoughts from sthar8 since he is the other non-jiffy voter.
Wasn't TSO/N64/someone saying yesterday they would look at me or reread me or something? Where did that go?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (isolation #240) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:05 am

Post by XScorpion »

*only one of jiffy's buddies
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (isolation #241) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:40 am

Post by XScorpion »

No one wants to talk about me since day 1 ended :(
sthar8 why don't you vote shos?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2601 (isolation #242) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:10 am

Post by XScorpion »

Emergency V/LA due to ice storms crippling electricity for 250k people in my area.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2637 (isolation #243) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:19 am

Post by XScorpion »

See you in hell, scum.
And have a Merry Christmas, everyone.
VOTE: shos
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2648 (isolation #244) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2647, N64Lord wrote:I am reading xskorp's ISO- like arguments he has made, but am seeing his posting as always tied to the main topic of discussion and am not at ease about this.
Can you elaborate on this?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (isolation #245) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:05 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2649, N64Lord wrote:This is confusing me, since you say that Guyett wagon was sticky to start, but scum chose to get the people refusing to vote majiffy on their side instead? At this point of the game I felt that you were so fixated on a one busser theory that you needed it to be true to maintain your support of peolpe voting majiffy.
Yeah you're right; at this point I'm pretty sure I was wrong about that. The only way my theory remains true is if the scumteam is Guyett/sthar8, which seems pretty unlikely (I can't believe sthar8 is scum unless Guyett is too).
In post 2654, shos wrote:Recent posts by n64 quote posts so distant away from each other that im inclined for a scorp/helium team
You just hate me because I've been on your ass since day 1. If you're town, you need to start thinking straight and not calling the people you dislike scum just because you don't get along. Make a real case on me then we can talk. Stop being lazy (again, been saying this since day 1).
In post 2655, N64Lord wrote:Although, as xskorp said d3, pretty much everyone is distant from him, background noise that knows that its background noises should do better.
I apologize; I've been lazy/busy/not contributing as much as I should. Right now the only major scumread I have is shos, and once he flips, the game gets tricky; I don't know who I feel is the next scummiest person. I think all the scumreads I had from day 1 are dead except for shos.
In post 2668, pirate mollie wrote:jesus fucking christ shos is so goddamn scummy right now its not funny. shos fuck your meta read I want you to say exactly how I am playing to my scum meta in any shape way or form. I bet you won't answer this cos then you would have to reference the game that I was scum in and I bet you don't want any1 looking a that game do you cos shows me clearly scum and you clearly town and how you are not playing to your town meta at all.

antihero is not in this game anymore and you know what I just don't have the energy to fight. if etl had come into this game with an ounce of humility and willingness to work towards a town wc I would feel differently but she has the 2 scummiest players in the game in her don't lynch pile and since I am not it in it I am guessing that she is going to be stupidly arrogant AGAIN and trolleytrack on town. I quite honestly don't feel like going through the bullshit so before it even starts

VOTE: helium <----- I have never self voted as town before I have only self-hammered as scum and I know this is antitown as fuck and I will probably get a lot of shit for it postgame but I don't care I would rather be in the dead qt with pasch.

etl plz don't sign up or sub into any games that I am in. <---- dead serious about this. your town game sucks you are like mara #2 and you have a lot to learn before you get any better and I am sorry but I just don't have the patience for it.

guy and star plz just go ahead and speed lynch me. just do it.
what the fuck is this
here I was, thinking helium was as town as me, and then this happens.
I've been feeling pretty chill most of this game; sure, call me background noise if you want, but it's much easier for me to look at the game as a whole when I have zero pressure (although I think this rarely happens). Before I switched to the jiffy wagon and brought half of town with me, helium and jiffy were voting each other, and the biggest wagon was guyett (which I was on). Call me arrogant and self-centered, but I feel like if I didn't switch, Guyett would have been the lynch, or there might have been no lynch. Given the claimed cop and 1 claimed faith healer, doesn't it seem good if there is a no-lynch so scum can get rid of the cop? I'm starting to talk myself into helium-scum.
What are town's thoughts on this? Does helium-scum make sense with what happened at the end of day 1?
In post 2669, helium-3 wrote:this should be a no brainer and an easy win but watch retarded town somehow manage to fuck it up.
This is complete and utter bullshit. You're voting yourself. If town fucks up and you are town, this is on
YOU
, and
YOU
are the retarded town. If you are scum, get lynched.
I'd put a L-1 vote on helium but Taylor wants to review the game, so I'll wait, but consider me willing to switch from shos at any time. I want to hear Taylor's thoughts on shos particularly because I'm feeling a bit conflicted at the moment (I mislynched shos as town in sabotage and I'd rather not do it again).
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2691 (isolation #246) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by XScorpion »

I almost feel better about helium
Except the self-vote is still in place. Can you please remove it, post-haste?

I'm feeling weird about shos. On one hand, I've felt he has been scum all day and I always have an urge to vote him. On the other hand...
I was thinking about when I was calling out shos for obscurity's 'active lurking comment', which is basically the main thing that got him lynched. Helium, what do you think about 1067? I'm not sure how I see it making sense from a scum perspective.

I also would like to hear who Taylor thinks is scum with N64, since I've had trouble reading N64 this game. Also wondering about town's thoughts on TSO (also hard for me to read); has anyone had a scum-vibe from TSO at all this game? I feel like the whole game has gone by with TSO pretty much not being in the spotlight at all.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2708 (isolation #247) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:48 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2706, shos wrote:I have to say that 2696 looks like Nlord bussing helium.
N64Lord voted helium first; check the votecount. 2696 is voting for the same person he was already voting for.
In post 2707, shos wrote:TSO is obvtown I really don't see how you can call him scum.
Can you help me out on this one? I'm waiting to hear from Taylor about it too but surely you have some reasoning I don't know about? (Try to make it better than 'he's town because he calls me town')
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2758 (isolation #248) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:29 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2672, XScorpion wrote:what the fuck is this
here I was, thinking helium was as town as me, and then this happens.
I've been feeling pretty most of this game; sure, call me background noise if you want, but it's much easier for me to look at the game as a whole when I have zero pressure (although I think this rarely happens). Before I switched to the jiffy wagon and brought half of town with me, helium and jiffy were voting each other, and the biggest wagon was guyett (which I was on). Call me arrogant and self-centered, but I feel like if I didn't switch, Guyett would have been the lynch, or there might have been no lynch. Given the claimed cop and 1 claimed , doesn't it seem good if there is a no-lynch so scum can get rid of the cop? I'm starting to talk myself into helium-scum.
What are town's thoughts on this? Does helium-scum make sense with what happened at the end of day 1?
In post 2691, XScorpion wrote:I almost feel better about helium
Except the self-vote is still in place. Can you please remove it, post-haste?

I'm feeling weird about shos. On one hand, I've felt he has been scum all day and I always have an urge to vote him. On the other hand...
I was thinking about when I was calling out shos for obscurity's 'active lurking comment', which is basically the main thing that got him lynched. Helium, what do you think about 1067? I'm not sure how I see it making sense from a scum perspective.

I also would like to hear who Taylor thinks is scum with N64, since I've had trouble reading N64 this game. Also wondering about town's thoughts on TSO (also hard for me to read); has anyone had a scum-vibe from TSO at all this game? I feel like the whole game has gone by with TSO pretty much not being in the spotlight at all.
The day is over and my questions go unanswered. Should I even bother to be scumhunting anymore or should I just leave it to Taylor & Pecan to just choose who dies every day and sheep them? If no one actually cares about what I think I guess that answers my own question.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2760 (isolation #249) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:46 am

Post by XScorpion »

It would help if my questions were answered, but right now, if n64 flips scum then shos almost certainly, if he flips town then I will be increasingly paranoid that it's you and sthar8 but I would probably be looking at TSO and helium first. I think someone mentioned their interactions were peculiar at some point today.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2761 (isolation #250) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:50 am

Post by XScorpion »

Answer your own question?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2764 (isolation #251) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:54 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2762, Guyett wrote:TSO is very very likely town....
on the same level as Sthar imo
No shit; sthar8 is almost certainly not scum unless you are too.
But why do you think he is so likely town?

I think shos is less likely to be scum if N64 is town.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2765 (isolation #252) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:55 am

Post by XScorpion »

He = TSO
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (isolation #253) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:00 am

Post by XScorpion »

^ is this a subtle 'yes' to 2758?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2770 (isolation #254) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:19 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2767, XScorpion wrote:^ is this a subtle 'yes' to
?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2773 (isolation #255) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:24 am

Post by XScorpion »

Let's suppose for a second that shos is town, n64 is town, TSO is town, and they're all dead so it's left with me, helium, guyett, sthar8. Do you think the scumteam is me and helium at that point?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2776 (isolation #256) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:40 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2775, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I would say it's more likely sthar8 and helium, with you as an outside shot.
O_o how do you figure?

How much worth do you give to guyett's fakehammer? From my perspective it means that the two (sthar8/guyett) are either a scumteam, or guyett is scum with someone else (very very unlikely), or both are town (most likely). Do you really think sthar8 could be scum with guyett as town after their interaction?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2798 (isolation #257) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2413, Maestro wrote:
In post 2401, XScorpion wrote:
Naw, I exaggerate, but you are being pretty obtuse

for somebody whose main case on me is that I'm not doing anything, you
STILL
haven't honestly tried to engage with me past your own confirmation bias and you still haven't even acknowledged the reality that I'm not Scum by asking yourself or the other people on my wagon what you're going to tomorrow or the day after - and if you have asked yourself that and you jus refuse to bring it into play before my lynch, you're either convinced that this game is still gonna require a lot more work for Town to win than it actually will, or you're an idiot, or you're Scum. or some combination therein.
I'd like to take this moment to reflect a bit on how Maestro was totally wrong and I'm pretty sure we are going to lose considering we can only afford one more mislynch.
Day 4 ended way sooner than I wanted to because I had a lot of things I wanted to talk to Taylor about that I now can't. Is town going to end this day early too?
pecan you have not been the most helpful conftown player.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2829 (isolation #258) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:37 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2819, pirate mollie wrote:if 1 of my town reads was melting down to the point of self-voting I would certainly not vote them!
Yeah me neither. I didn't vote you. You don't think I did, do you? I even told you to unvote yourself.
In post 2496, Maestro wrote:...shos is slowly looking absolutely horrible so can you guys lynch him tomorrow?
that is officially my preference, not much else matters at this point
In post 2692, sthar8 wrote:Isn't it odd that every time shos gets some votes a counterwagon appears out of fucking nowhere?
^^ why I think shos needs to die today.

If shos flips scum, I think he's scum with TSO. I really wanted Taylor to give me a better understanding of TSO but that's not going to happen because TSO hammered way before I wanted the day to end. Maybe it's a coincidence, but it's not the most ridiculous thing to believe that TSO hammered to prevent people from talking.
If shos flips town, how likely is it that TSO and helium are the scumteam? I think at that point I will succumb to my own paranoia and look at Guyett/sthar8 because no one else seems to be paying attention there.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (isolation #259) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:32 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2834, Guyett wrote:
TSO is v.likely for the eating shit comment
and his tunneling on me.
He can't read me for shit early game.
So you just think he's too shitty of an actor to be scum?
The comment doesn't make him town to me.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (isolation #260) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:07 am

Post by XScorpion »

Your meta-call is acceptable reasoning for you but I don't share it.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2841 (isolation #261) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:33 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2829, XScorpion wrote:If shos flips scum, I think he's scum with TSO. I really wanted Taylor to give me a better understanding of TSO but that's not going to happen because TSO hammered way before I wanted the day to end. Maybe it's a coincidence, but it's not the most ridiculous thing to believe that TSO hammered to prevent people from talking.
If shos flips town, how likely is it that TSO and helium are the scumteam? I think at that point I will succumb to my own paranoia and look at Guyett/sthar8 because no one else seems to be paying attention there.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2843 (isolation #262) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:54 am

Post by XScorpion »

I haven't thought it was TSO for 3 days though, while shos I've felt is scum for about 80% of the game (minus the part where I reconsider during day 4).
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (isolation #263) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:25 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2844, Guyett wrote:if not TSO then who?
My thoughts exactly.
However, if shos flips town, then we have to consider if the scumteam is you and sthar8 and the whole fakehammer thing was a ploy to get you both townreads.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2847 (isolation #264) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:26 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2845, shos wrote:me and TSO would never buddy that hard if we were a scumteam. I can accept you scumbutts calling me scum or him, but definitely not together. seriously, I have over 70% winrate as scum, I don't tie myself up to my buddies, like, evar.
If you flip scum this post is basically confirming to me that TSO is your partner. Nice WIFOM though.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2849 (isolation #265) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:37 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2848, Guyett wrote:
In post 2846, XScorpion wrote:
In post 2844, Guyett wrote:if not TSO then who?
My thoughts exactly.
However, if shos flips town, then we have to consider if the scumteam is you and sthar8 and the whole fakehammer thing was a ploy to get you both townreads.
I understand that, I think the only scum team involving me that would make sense is with sthar and to do that fake hammer would indicate mafia daytalk in order to plan it, execute it and make it look like he genuinely thought he was hammered so he didn't post for nearly 2 RL days after... this is an open setup and so daytalk isn't likely unless the mod included it as a personal preference
I thought of this too. My guess is you may have planned it the night before.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2850 (isolation #266) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:37 am

Post by XScorpion »

There is no day talk (says so in the role PMs)
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (isolation #267) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:45 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2853, Guyett wrote:what questions? I just saw mountains of text and I ignored
lol
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2863 (isolation #268) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:59 am

Post by XScorpion »

seriously guys?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2866 (isolation #269) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:04 am

Post by XScorpion »

what's with everyone blacklisting and raging and so on
Maestro I hope you don't hate me forevers for mislynching you but it's just a game
as for you guys please don't freak out cuz I think you are both town and this is not good for us. Whoever replaces guyett is going to have the worst time trying to catch up.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2868 (isolation #270) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:17 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2867, Guyett wrote:
In post 2866, XScorpion wrote:Whoever replaces guyett is going to have the worst time trying to catch up.
good point.

@mod don't replace me

VOTE: Guyett
much easier
In post 2867, Guyett wrote:this should then clear TSO and Sthar for tomorrow
How you figure?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2873 (isolation #271) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:31 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2870, Guyett wrote:because I say so.
Like legit I actually want to know your thought process here because otherwise it actually doesn't clear anyone.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2875 (isolation #272) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:34 am

Post by XScorpion »

How on earth are you supposed to get lynched today
no one thinks you are scum (well I only will think you are scum if shos flips town).
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2889 (isolation #273) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2876, Guyett wrote:
In post 2873, XScorpion wrote:
In post 2870, Guyett wrote:because I say so.
Like legit I actually want to know your thought process here because otherwise it actually doesn't clear anyone.
fine it pseudo clears them

can sthar be scum if I'm town? that reaction was pretty townie.
I wanted to discuss this a lot more yesterday. The only opinion I got was this:
In post 2777, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 2776, XScorpion wrote:
In post 2775, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I would say it's more likely sthar8 and helium, with you as an outside shot.
O_o how do you figure?

How much worth do you give to guyett's fakehammer? From my perspective it means that the two (sthar8/guyett) are either a scumteam, or guyett is scum with someone else (very very unlikely), or both are town (most likely). Do you really think sthar8 could be scum with guyett as town after their interaction?
I think you are making the mistake of linking sthar8 to guyett. Don't do that. Guyett is very much town here, but for sthar8 the only thing putting him in the town pile is his reaction to guyett's fakehammer. The only scenario, imo, where sthar8's alignment would be linked to guyett's is if GUYETT is scum. It's just as likely, should n64 or shos flip town, that sthar8 is scum independent of guyett, and you need to realize that right away. Guyett is 99.99% town here. He knows I can read him. The 0.01% is only because we have had two no-kills. Assuming they targeted us, I'd peg guyett for it, but I highly doubt it here based on his overall play and the fake hammer.

So to your question, absolutely. Abso-fuckin-lutely.
TSO hammered way too early for me to talk about this with everyone which is why I'm leaning scum on him with shos.
In post 2876, Guyett wrote:TSO is a meta read
Even if you flip town that's just your read, doesn't mean it's right. Taylor was conftown and still misread some slots.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2891 (isolation #274) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2887, Guyett wrote:
In post 1621, Majiffy wrote:Town
{
Guyett
shos
, TSO}

Scum
{
Taylor
Grim, Pecan
Helium
}

Null
{XScorpion, N64Lord, Blueberry, Paschendale, sthar8}

This is what I'm working with so far.
this needs to be looked at again
This is an interesting votecount.
I notice that the scum category contains 3 town and 1 unknown, the null category contains 4 town and 1 unknown, and the town category contains all unknowns.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2894 (isolation #275) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2892, Guyett wrote:tbh mollie I'm not 100% sure you're scum but if you aren't shos and scorp are.
We have this in the bag imo
More likely I think we are totally fucked, especially if shos flips town.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2896 (isolation #276) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2692, sthar8 wrote:Isn't it odd that every time shos gets some votes a counterwagon appears out of fucking nowhere?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (isolation #277) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:23 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2898, Guyett wrote:Whats the plan after shos again Scorp?
In post 2841, XScorpion wrote:
In post 2829, XScorpion wrote:If shos flips scum, I think he's scum with TSO. I really wanted Taylor to give me a better understanding of TSO but that's not going to happen because TSO hammered way before I wanted the day to end. Maybe it's a coincidence, but it's not the most ridiculous thing to believe that TSO hammered to prevent people from talking.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2914 (isolation #278) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2910, Guyett wrote:Where are Pecan, TSO and Sthar?
Losing us the game obvs.
pecan I'm really disappointed in you. Just wanted to say.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2953 (isolation #279) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by XScorpion »

T S O wrote:I'm such a bad player I hardbuddy my fellow scum player when the whole game calls for his head.

Wake me up when you mislynch shos.

Shos, I'm sorry baby, I tried my best.
You've spent the whole game complaining your reads are wrong. Why should this one be correct?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2967 (isolation #280) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:41 am

Post by XScorpion »

Although I personally am not the surest about Guyett I'm going to put my faith in Taylor here:
In post 2777, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Guyett is 99.99% town here. He knows I can read him. The 0.01% is only because we have had two no-kills. Assuming they targeted us, I'd peg guyett for it, but I highly doubt it here based on his overall play and the fake hammer.
Which means that we're left with sthar8, TSO, shos, helium.
I've never really been convinced that sthar8 is scum.
Shos & TSO I'm almost certain is the scumpair and if I'm wrong I've resigned to conceding the game.
If shos flips town then I have honestly no idea who the scumpair would be. If I were Taylor I'd think it was TSO & sthar8 but that doesn't make much sense to me personally. TSO & Helium? I don't know; N64 thought helium was scum and died. Also TSO's hammer yesterday is so so bad.

OKAY I think I've made up my mind
Shos today. If flips town, TSO & then Helium.
I don't know I don't see what else I should believe.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2984 (isolation #281) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:53 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2968, shos wrote:Scorp, your theory says that if i amscum then lynch tso, andif town, lynch tso. So howcomes you dont vote tso, lol? I think you should recalibrate, since hunting a scumteam is too hard for you, it seems.
Tell me who I should think is scum then.
In post 2979, shos wrote:everyone but TSO want to lynch me, yet, everyone is not feeling it, hesitating, etc. in other words, scum are trying to hold off about this, to distance from the mislynch...
Because lynching you before pecan does SOMETHING is a great idea... </sarcasm>
In post 2982, T S O wrote:
In post 2979, shos wrote:everyone but TSO want to lynch me, yet, everyone is
not feeling it
, hesitating, etc. in other words, scum are trying to hold off about this, to distance from the mislynch...
Yeah. Give me your reads, shos.

Vote: XScorpion

I found scum, by the way.
Don't suppose you would humor me with a case? Probably not.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2987 (isolation #282) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2986, shos wrote:As ive said, you shpuld be looking at helium and guyett. I know guyett fakehammered, but thats really less effective than reading sthar for it.

Helium, i dunno how everyone is so townreading that slot, really.
I think I trust Taylor's reads more than yours.
Eagerly awaiting pecan...
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2989 (isolation #283) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by XScorpion »

They were right on me for what that's worth.
And why should I trust shos? At the very least I know Taylor was town.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2991 (isolation #284) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2990, shos wrote:and pecan
Don't remind me.
I would have loved if the conftown was someone who contributed a lot to the game but just my luck.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2995 (isolation #285) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:44 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2984, XScorpion wrote:Don't suppose you would humor me with a case? Probably not.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3001 (isolation #286) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:02 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2999, T S O wrote:And I haven't spent the whole game complaining my reads are wrong, either. I was wrong on N64/Pasch/Guyett and right on Taylor/Majiffy. Not terrible.
In post 2999, T S O wrote:He's been coasting through the whole game and that's something in itself to look out for.
Hypocrisy at its finest.
Good show though.
In post 2999, T S O wrote:Firstly, we have 2 lynches left. Not three. You can't lynch shos-TSO-helium.
I sure as hell can if shos flips scum and you flip town. There's only 2 lynches left if we fuck them both up.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3006 (isolation #287) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:57 am

Post by XScorpion »

T S O wrote:lol to the first part: I enjoyed your blatant deflection.

You're assuming shos is going to flip scum - I'm not. As far as I'm concerned, it's LyLo tomorrow if shos is lynched.
I lol'd too at your lazy ass trying to tell me I'm coasting.

Then we still need 3 lynches; if shos is town and is lynched today, tomorrow becomes lylo, then we need two successful lynches in a row to win.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3010 (isolation #288) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 3009, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3007, sthar8 wrote:Pecan, what the fuck man?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3013 (isolation #289) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:11 am

Post by XScorpion »

You guys are too goddamn lazy to read my ISO but have the NERVE to push this argument? Fuck all y'all if you think I've been "coasting" because I've called out both shos and tso for not scumhunting/giving up respectively.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3015 (isolation #290) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:28 am

Post by XScorpion »

You need to make up your mind over whether I'm scum because of poe or because I'm apparently"coasting", because if it's the latter you damn better be ready to backup your argument. We may lose because we mislynch the wrong players but I refuse to let myself be lynched by bullshit arguments.
Pecan if you don't get your ass in here pronto I'm just going to hammer shos and end the day like you people did to me yesterday.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3021 (isolation #291) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 3019, pirate mollie wrote:fuck it

VOTE: star

@ mod - can we get a prod on pecan plz? tia
Guyett and sthar8 will obviously disagree.
Shos and TSO think I am scum.
What do you expect to accomplish here?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3022 (isolation #292) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 3017, shos wrote:what are the odds in your opinion that sthar is scum?
If I was properly sheeping Taylor, I would be voting for sthar8 already I think.
However,
1) Taylor said Guyett is 99% town
2) I personally think the fakehammer ties their alignments together although Taylor specifically said otherwise
so I am not very convinced.

The most important person to address this question to is pecan.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3055 (isolation #293) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by XScorpion »

I see we've all been very productive recently.
In post 3017, shos wrote:what are the odds in your opinion that sthar is scum?
In post 3037, shos wrote:Can anypony tell me why they thonk helium is town?
Is this scumhunting, or is this an attempt to search for someone to lynch who isn't you?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3057 (isolation #294) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Doesn't matter really; the only reason we are even still on this day is because pecan takes over9000 years to post and hasn't contributed enough for me to decide I want to finally hammer shos.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3061 (isolation #295) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:36 am

Post by XScorpion »

After 4 days you would deny me the chance to finally hammer you?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3072 (isolation #296) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:15 am

Post by XScorpion »

pecan you have 24 hours to contribute SOMETHING before I hammer shos.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3073 (isolation #297) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:20 am

Post by XScorpion »

Dear TSO:
Why is your hammer yesterday NOT a scumtell?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3077 (isolation #298) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:15 pm

Post by XScorpion »

shos wrote:Lets ltnch stharvhes vla

Pecan flaking is just about to piss me off

Just hammer
About to? You haven't felt this way for the entirety of day 5? And essentially the entire game?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3080 (isolation #299) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:42 am

Post by XScorpion »

It's not 'hammering your scumread' that is the problem; why did you feel the urge to end the day when there was still discussion going?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3084 (isolation #300) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:57 am

Post by XScorpion »

T S O wrote:What discussion was going on which I felt relevant? More to the point, if I saw a scumread at L-1, why would I not hammer them?
Maybe because you're not the only person in this game?
Speaking of scumreads, almost every read you have had this game has been wrong so why are you so adamant that shos is town?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3091 (isolation #301) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:16 am

Post by XScorpion »

T S O wrote:What questions do you feel would have been useful in the posts you quoted?
All of them. Why would I think my questions are useless?

We're waiting for pecan. If he doesn't post I will hammer shos. The only alternative is all 4 of us lynching helium; why is this a good idea?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3092 (isolation #302) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:17 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 3087, shos wrote:scorp, she has posted in her account for 3 more days after she disappeared from here. then she's gone? and can you check if she's gone in all her 22 alts?
Can you show me these posts?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3094 (isolation #303) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:22 am

Post by XScorpion »

Yeah; her last post is Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:48 pm. What am I missing?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3095 (isolation #304) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:29 am

Post by XScorpion »

I actually just realized we are basically screwed here; pecan is absent, which means it's 4v2. We can't lynch scum if sthar8 is town.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3096 (isolation #305) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:30 am

Post by XScorpion »

Unless scum is shos of course
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3099 (isolation #306) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:33 am

Post by XScorpion »

Is there a scummy for most alt slips?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3100 (isolation #307) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:35 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 3095, XScorpion wrote:I actually just realized we are basically screwed here; pecan is absent, which means it's 4v2. We can't lynch scum if sthar8 is town.
XScorpion wrote:Unless scum is shos of course
What does everyone think about this?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3102 (isolation #308) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:38 am

Post by XScorpion »

It does fucking matter don't you dare shove it off
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3104 (isolation #309) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:42 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 3103, shos wrote:what I think about it - if pecan is literally flaking the entire day I think day should be extended with replacement...even if he's just going to die :X
Mod I would really appreciate this if you are online right now
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3106 (isolation #310) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:45 am

Post by XScorpion »

He's been away for 4 days this is bullshit I'm not playing this game if we have to put up with this.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3108 (isolation #311) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:58 am

Post by XScorpion »

I'm just not going to hammer. I refuse. This isn't fair to town.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3110 (isolation #312) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:32 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 3109, shos wrote:helium & sthar << scumteam.

if xscorp is scum, nice play around this hammer.
I want the input of the confirmed town slot before I come to a conclusion about who is scum. The fact that there are 2 scum currently voting and only 3 town voting makes me insanely uncomfortable.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3113 (isolation #313) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Thank you mod
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3115 (isolation #314) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:49 am

Post by XScorpion »

I'm going to do what now?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3119 (isolation #315) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:08 am

Post by XScorpion »

Time to stop proddodging and post. What do you have to say/do/vote?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3120 (isolation #316) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:09 am

Post by XScorpion »

Mollie are you still reading this thread?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3122 (isolation #317) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:38 am

Post by XScorpion »

Why wasn't sthar8 voting shos on day 3? Why was helium not voting anyone?
I note Guyett lynched everyone but I have no idea what that signifies
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3134 (isolation #318) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:39 am

Post by XScorpion »

pirate mollie wrote:I am still here scorp, and thanks for not giving up cos I sure as hell have.

shos is scum. I am not how any clearer I can be. there is nothing to add, nothing to discuss <---- we have all already done that.

it is shos and tso. I get this. star gets this. I think even guyett is about there. I have not understood why this day has dragged out like it has. I feel apathetic and like I do not give a fuck. I don't think we will win. I think shos and tso are going to talk you into lynching me then star and then they will win. they will not have won cos they played a fantastic altho was pretty good! they will have won town was derpy, lurkey and have let scum control the game. look at those hammers scorp, scum has been controlling the game the entire time.

I am just ready to get to postgame so that I can go off on some people (not etl) cos this was fucking ridiculous.
The game isn't unwinnable, but I can relate to how you feel and I am not at all confident in deciding because pecan hasn't given much input and it's his opinion that is most important. If today is between you and shos, I would feel better if pecan chooses who is lynched rather than I.

Guyett thinks that scum is between You, me, and shos. He doesn't think TSO is scum.

Scum certainly didn't control the jiffy lynch; once I hopped on the wagon with you, everyone came tumbling after me. Maestro didn't do a good job to convince me not to lynch him and I will forever remind him for being wrong about the game being already won by town. The other lynches I had zero control over but they were totally decided by Taylor and pecan.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3136 (isolation #319) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:53 am

Post by XScorpion »

Why do you not suspect that the early wagon is entirely town and both scum didn't join till the end?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3161 (isolation #320) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by XScorpion »

My urge to lynch shos just to spite TSO is so high.
But apparently I'm the only person who actually values pecan's opinion here.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3163 (isolation #321) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 3150, pirate mollie wrote:when I say scum are controlling the lynches I am saying the timing of the hammers and the moving the game into the night phase. that is what I meant.

d1 hammer was a deadline hammer to get town cred, the rest were strategic decisions in order to move the game to where they had more control. they decided when and where the convo needed to end and on 1 note I mean I know at least time I was not ready for the day round to end. etl scumread me and then scum hammers etl gets nked and every1 else goes into the next day round with the thoughts of scum mollie. <----- this is what I mean. with a different playerlist shos would have already been lynched.
I found this only really true for day 4, in which case it was TSO who hammered, not shos.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3164 (isolation #322) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Roflmao at TSO's 'reach out'

Hey helium let me reach out to you by killing you :roll:
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3165 (isolation #323) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 3162, shos wrote:Pecan's opinion matters but it's not like his opinion is stronger then everyone else's. his scumreading skills are just about the same.
I agree about his scumreading skills, but I also trust no one else, unlike apparently everyone here who is unwilling to reconsider townreads. I find it highly probable that someone right now is mistakenly townreading a scum, which is going to cause us to lose unless lynch correctly today.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3168 (isolation #324) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:08 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Time to follow the conftown.
15 Hours left, I might as well do this.
VOTE: Helium
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3170 (isolation #325) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by XScorpion »

It's late and I wanted to avoid no-lynching. Maybe I panicked about the time but I've made up my mind.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3171 (isolation #326) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Also the decision was literally up to me whether it was shos or helium, none of you people were going to flip.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3176 (isolation #327) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:30 pm

Post by XScorpion »

I'm not even going to hold any hope that TSO will listen to what I have to say. No matter what I do for the rest of the game he has already convinced himself I am scum. What I find hilarious is the question of who exactly he thinks I am scum with.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3178 (isolation #328) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:47 pm

Post by XScorpion »

If we mislynch once then with TSO's hard-on for lynching me we are fucked trying to follow that plan.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3180 (isolation #329) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by XScorpion »

You would lynch someone different if helium flips town?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3182 (isolation #330) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:11 pm

Post by XScorpion »

mollie is a girl
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3183 (isolation #331) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:11 pm

Post by XScorpion »

unless i am mistaken
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3185 (isolation #332) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by XScorpion »

olol
anyway im pretty much just going to follow the pecan game plan
i was worried about a guyett/sthar8 team earlier so that's what I will most likely be going for.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3187 (isolation #333) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:24 pm

Post by XScorpion »

What exactly does the flip tell me?
If helium flips scum, it's more likely sthar8 than guyett, so we lynch sthar8.
If helium flips town, who is the scumteam? TSO and you? or Guyett and sthar8? I suppose I could believe it was TSO and sthar8, since I don't see Guyett as scum without sthar8 being scum too. So no matter which way the flip goes I will probably lynch sthar8.
I suppose the problem with this is that if Guyett is town he won't want to lynch sthar8 which means we are fucked. What's the play, then?
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3188 (isolation #334) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:25 pm

Post by XScorpion »

If there is a townflip I am pretty sure it is gg and we lose
obviously not on the spot but the next day is almost certainly a mislynch
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3189 (isolation #335) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:27 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Honestly I shouldn't even be posting I should be sleeping it's 4:30 am
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3190 (isolation #336) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Also I've been waiting like a week for pecan's input because honestly I shouldn't trust anyone else because anyone I talk to could be scum trying to persuade me to vote the wrong way and then we lose
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3210 (isolation #337) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:13 am

Post by XScorpion »

Please correct me if I am mistaken,
but TSO and Guyett both think I am certainly scum and want me dead.
If this is the case then town cannot possibly win unless they are both scum.
I'm backed into a corner here.

Confirm plz TSO/Guyett y/n
Also Guyett you should probably vote me before shos if you want the game to end sooner because if shos is scum then we're forced to drag out another painful day.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3215 (isolation #338) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:43 am

Post by XScorpion »

Ok, well if you are town and plan to vote me anyway, please vote me first so we can end the game sooner rather than later.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3235 (isolation #339) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:55 am

Post by XScorpion »

As the only person who thought TSO was suspicious on day 5...seriously guys?
This was a complete uphill battle at the end and I had 0 chance to turn the game around once Taylor died.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3236 (isolation #340) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:56 am

Post by XScorpion »

In post 3234, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Another loss. :cry:

So.. calling out sthar8's fakecrumbs and trying to explain how sthar8's only town point was his reaction to the fakehammer didnt work. -.-

Good job TSO. You did really really well. You both deserve the win.
I listened to you but there was no way I could do anything.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3266 (isolation #341) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:41 am

Post by XScorpion »

For me, it was either lynch shos (town) or lynch mollie (town). Did not have much choice there.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3272 (isolation #342) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:16 am

Post by XScorpion »

I'm never falling for that fake hammer bullshit ever again even if the rest of town disagrees.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3275 (isolation #343) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by XScorpion »

This game taught me that I have to learn to trust myself.
I was right about the 1-on 1-off jiffy thing but I let myself be swayed by others.
I also kept feeling like I should have pushed TSO on day 5 but I just sat there and waited for pecan to do something
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3278 (isolation #344) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:34 am

Post by XScorpion »

I felt like I was being manipulated into voting for shos (I was), so I trusted pecan to decide on a better lynch target. pecan insisted that he was having connectivity issues and would try to analyze the wagons offline.
I guess I should have caught the warning bells that
a) he didn't use any of the wagon analysis to accuse you
b) TSO and shos were happily voting you already

But regardless I don't think we were lynching scum day 5 (I had to pick between you and shos, and a shos lynch is still bad), and Guyett made sure we couldn't lynch scum day 6.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3288 (isolation #345) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by XScorpion »

To be fair, he didn't let you, or anyone, take time to think about him. He hammered N64 shortly after I posted:
In post 2691, XScorpion wrote:I also would like to hear who Taylor thinks is scum with N64, since I've had trouble reading N64 this game. Also wondering about town's thoughts on TSO (also hard for me to read); has anyone had a scum-vibe from TSO at all this game? I feel like the whole game has gone by with TSO pretty much not being in the spotlight at all.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3308 (isolation #346) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by XScorpion »

In post 2037, Maestro wrote:so there are, serves me right

math still says this should be good
In post 2033, Maestro wrote:basically, at this point, ideal play is for he FH's to target eachother each night - coin flip to decide whether or not a Scumkill on PR goes through means they're forced to take the chance or kill unconfirmeds and whittle their own pool of PoE down to nothing, this game should be in the bag especially with Taylor and helium both being antagonistic ninnies (no offense meant)
I was gonna do the numbers for your mindless sheeple but I don't need to because you're all smart enough to know that if you jus direct the FH's to stay on eachother and/or take the slightly-less-advisable-route of randomly making sure they're not on the same person, we have enough mislynches that not lobotomizing ourselves = Townwin

srsly this setup is pretty Town-sided, IMO, why is it so popular?

if they were CPR Docs that would be one thing, but with just a coin toss preventing the Scumkill every night and no blocker to shut down an unclaimed FH+Cop, this could've gone a lot better and not much worse than it has
>:(
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3310 (isolation #347) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by XScorpion »

I think you could have fought harder against your lynch. You would have been a good ally if you were willing to work with me.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3315 (isolation #348) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:52 am

Post by XScorpion »

Lez be honest
the only way we were not getting destroyed that day was if you, myself, mollie, and one of Guyett/Pecan decided to all suddenly lynch TSO (not happening) or Sthar (more likely but still tough).

Return to “Completed Open Games”