Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Maxous »

got through the first read anyway.

Scummiest are GoodMorning + ika/Iamusername.
I felt Lemidget was a bit scummy, particularly his really bad sheep onto BoroPhil after KK started arguing with him.
Acidic Taco is someone that's kinda scummy but I was flip-flopping on a lot.
Anorway's posting has been very unremarkable which is'nt a good sign.

Yuni and KK are very town. Zekrom's slot is clearly town.
I think BoroPhil is town - I feel like himself and KK way over-reacted to each-other.
Yiley + emeraldemon I lean town on.

I think powerofdeath is going flip town here.

I'll double check a couple of a things/ISO's later but I wanted to post thoughts before the lynch.

And hi.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 387, JerryArr wrote:
anorway has accumulated three prods, and will be replaced. The deadline will be at least 36 hours after one is found.
hrm, maybe we have a bit of time to discuss afterall.

unvote, vote: Iamusername

With the initial #196, point 1 on PoD, fair enough. Point 2+3 I feel are weak points and not scummy.
It's mostly after that though where he has'nt done a whole pile but tunnel on PoD and question people about their read on Pod. He kinda attacked Yuni..but
not really.
Feels like handpicking a lynch.
Ika was'nt fantastic with 5 posts of saying nothing.
The 1 thing that looks kinda town from IAM is suggesting BP might be a scumbuddy of PoD but arguing against the BP wagon, but eh
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Maxous »

is anyone familiar with Tammy as scum?
Can she replicate that dozen post spread boom-ba-boom kind of posting as scum?

On second look anorway is a bit worse than I first thought, but that kind of thing from Tammy seems hard to fake, particularly #410
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 421, Tammy wrote: Maxous - I don't know if I can. I've never tried. I can definitely spam post as either alignment, but the way I post is largely dictated by what mood I'm in, so I'm not really sure if I could fake that type posting as scum.
it was'nt the spamming per se but the excited tone(?) of the posting.
but yeah, if you're faking it - well played and I will need to take notes.

~

Good morning looks townier in ISO than she did on my first read but I just don't like her votes, which is largely what I was reacting to.
add to that: the reasoning is'nt very clear when she votes(I still am unsure about why she's voting BoroPhil) It's always taking somebody else having to directly ask her why before she spills the beans.
Well that and why would you look at ISO's on page 4???
but yah #314 and #286 exist so I can see her as town.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:39 pm

Post by Maxous »

@powerofdeath
: Can you claim your role please?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:29 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 464, emeraldemon wrote:Someone, anyone, ISO Yuni and tell me whether she's town or scum, and why it's scum.
town, probably
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:15 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 468, emeraldemon wrote:But why?
Not taking the bait to hop onto the Rational madman train was a bit town.
#294 is a good post, clear and elaborate on multiple players.
#186 was a bit town with how she refused to be drawn into forcing reads when she did'n have much.

For the record on the last point, the contrast is this from Good Morning where imo she was forcing it which is partly why I find her scummy:
In post 94, goodmorning wrote:I'm going to come back to this game and try to do some ISOs in a second.
~
In post 471, Belisarius wrote:And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative.
I might sig this.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 478, goodmorning wrote:
In post 477, Maxous wrote:For the record on the last point, the contrast is this from Good Morning where imo she was forcing it which is partly why I find her scummy:
In post 94, goodmorning wrote:I'm going to come back to this game and try to do some ISOs in a second.
Do you think it's impossible to glean reads from the first few pages?
uhh no. What I mean is, if you don't have solid reads on page 4 why not just say so instead of 'I don't have reads so I will go look at ISO's to get some '
It looks like you were nervous that somebody would criticise you for lack of reads. (in a way that Yuni was later on in the game)
In post 480, emeraldemon wrote:It turns out she wrote a terrible post intentionally, the first letter of each section spells "KIDDING".
that's a first for me :?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:36 am

Post by Maxous »

oh dear

the meat of the issue is that Tammy sees powerofdeath as a good utility lynch (even though she town-reads him) and Kublai is going 'wtf if you town read him don't endorse his lynch' and kept asking if it is a policy lynch(that's why Zekrom was brought up), but Tammy doesn't see it as a policy lynch.
Well that and Tammy thinks KK's case on PoD is weak.

I don't feel either is scummy.

Beli was'nt looking too swell during the exchange though.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:41 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 534, goodmorning wrote:Why would Scum be worried about not having reads when "it's only page 4" is an excuse they could use?
In post 189, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 186, YuniChikako wrote:.....I'd probably vote myself.
Gun would be lowered.
Hadoken.
Unvote.
That's how much everyone is pretty much null to me right now.
That's an insane level of null.

Unvote
Vote: YuniChikako
^^^
This kind of thing.

~
In post 534, goodmorning wrote: Why would Town be worried about not having reads?
:shrug:
Were you worried about not having reads?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Maxous »

I think I said earlier that I felt you and Kublai had a personality clash.
What question? #414?
not engaging with you? you mean about the question?

I'll re-look at the you vs KK later since you're asking then.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:34 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 560, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:url=http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p4221361]These[/url] two posts give an amazing insight into Kublai’s posting as scum.
I want everyone to read those two posts
even if they don’t read the whole game especially Maxous and others and you’ll understand why KK’s play here is so scummy.
I don't believe that was his intention though, I don't see a distortion, I see a misunderstanding(which I tried to point out) and I understand his view-points with Boro-Phil (even after second look, tbh KK prolly did over-react though)
Maybe I'm being a bit stubborn - given that the people who are aware of his meta all seem to be calling him scum - but nope, while his play might be a bit weak(given his pushes), don't see it as scummy.
:shrug:
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:41 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 543, iamausername wrote:ok, i was gonna table my scumread on KK until tomorrow in order to get rid of scummy dead weight today, but sure, let's do this.

UNVOTE: powerofdeath
VOTE: Kublai Khan
*cough*
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 583, emeraldemon wrote:F16, you are damn convincing. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be a town-tell: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p5411054 , http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p5381877 . (Thanks for keeping your wiki page so well maintained, by the way).
+ some town points for bothering to meta F-16 instead of writing him off as town (ftr I kinda feel F-16 should be a stronger town-read of mine than he is, given his activity but he has only replaced in recently I suppose )
In post 583, emeraldemon wrote:Also I don't really understand why Kublai wanted to burn the Innocent Child Card day one,
what did we learn from that?
look at his wagon and pin-point the vote(s) you feel are the weakest.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 587, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Maxous, the thing is Emerald does meta as scum too which is part of the reason I am wary that people are writing him off as town too easily. A few examples:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p5469522
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p5503065
ok, noted.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:11 am

Post by Maxous »

I have a few thoughts here but they're gonna have to wait until the next day period.

thinking which lynch will be more useful...back in a bit.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Maxous »

eh
unvote, vote: Goodmorning

edit: :neutral:
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Maxous »

actually, screw it

unvote, vote: Powerofdeath
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:22 am

Post by Maxous »

not jailkeeper/tracker
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Maxous »

pausing is fine
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Maxous »

to recap:

Yunichikako is the third scum imo. If she happens to be the vig, Yiley should be the next to go.
I'll vote when kalimar + whoever else wants to post does so.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 733, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Maxous, thoughts about this?
I didn't realize the Yiley-KK thing you pointed out. It does look bad.
Sure, vig Yiley.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:50 am

Post by Maxous »

ugh,

vote:iamusername

somebody hamma and
vig yiley
2nite
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Maxous »

oh we're back.

who did'nt vig so i can point the finger of shame?

vote: N

i'm VT
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 207, iamausername wrote:
In post 197, emeraldemon wrote:Hey experienced people who know stuff,
If I post "Le Midget where are you?" and in about an hour he appears and posts "Sorry, I've been away." Is that scummy? I feel like it's scummy, but I don't want to misjudge here. Like he is actually keeping up with the thread but only coming in to defend himself?
if he was specifically responding to your question, absolutely, but in this instance i think he genuinely had been away and may not have even seen your question. (see http://forum.mafiascum.net/search.php?a ... 9&sr=posts (don't talk about their content, just their existence))

don't doubt yourself so much, dude. if you think something is scummy, push on it. you don't need our permission.
btw, I burst out laughing when I read this.
Further evidence for beli-town
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:06 pm

Post by Maxous »

I'm okay with N being lynched. He's just throwing out a bunch of weak mostly context-less meta.

besides I can't think of who else the scum could be. I guess maybe beli but that's a big maybe.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:31 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 802, Aegor wrote:What just does not make sense to me is the NK sequence. Why would scum not NK the confirmed PRs?
dunno about emerald but I assume they believed tammy to be the cop
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 477, Maxous wrote:
In post 471, Belisarius wrote:And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative.
I might sig this.
ftr, done.

Well done, guys + gals, whole town played well.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated

Return to “Completed Open Games”