Open 549 (C9++): Logic Conundrum (Game Over)

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:56 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I very much dislike fake claims even as jokes. The only reason to fake claim is you have a powerful town role and you need to fake claim to protect your role. Since there is no evidence that there was a night 0 I think that Kowana and BJ needs to defend thier fake claiming......

Baezu...
on the same note you did not question Kowana claim.... Your vote is a bit hypocritical dont you think??
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:35 pm

I figured it was a joke claim but I thought I would push and see if anything develop. Sometimes you never know..
As far as being awkward.. I am almost always awkward especialy when I am town.

@ Valar
How can you get a strong read on just on page. What is it about Konowa reaction makes you believe that he is town.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:38 pm

Valar
Are you a hydra???
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:11 pm

The Hydra thing was a doh moment... I admit sometimes I dont pay attention to things like signatures...It was me not paying attention.. :facepalm:
As for the early push based on the fake claim , there was nothing to go at that time on so I thought I would push and maybe shorten the RVS time. I would rather be scum hunting than to look at a bunch of meaningless votes.

And yes my post are prob strange and awkward but than again as I said I am a bit awkward so my post often get misinterpreted

also basing a town status on one post is weak.... I could see if maybe they had several reads that were similar but after one declaring Konowa town is bad. I am not liking Valar reasoning on this.
so Once again.....

Valar
can you give a good reason you are reading Konowa as town
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:23 pm

Pie...
when you say getting in a huff are you saying he overly angry and defensive. Also please tell us why getting in a huff is a scum tell
thanks
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:14 pm

Baezu
Looking at BJC ISO... I did not see anything that really popped my scumdar. For example post 2 is obvious a joke post and leads to nothing. Post 32 and 35 reads to me more as an over eager townie than scum. I picked those 3 post bc they were noted in previous posts. I am reading him as null leaning town.

Also what are you basing my and Pie as sum partners. You seem to think that if Pie flip scum that I am likely scum as well.
How are you reading Konowa and Val?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Val to get such a strong town read on Konowa so early in the game makes me nervous. This is to say it pings my scumdar. Konowa has not done anything in my opinion that makes him a obvtown as Val seems to be claiming, To make things worse the reasoning for his town read is horrible. I gave him another chance to justify his read and he just defended his bad read. I was not looking for him to change his reason, just wanted them to add on and give more valid reason to see Konowa as town. Also I get gut read and I give some credit to my gut, I am not going to dismiss a gut read just bc it is a gut read however once again basing a gut read on one ore two post is bad. Maybe it is me but seems like he to be fishing for lynchbait. In other words he pushing scum reads based on very weak or bad tells.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Safty dance

Yes my game has been less than stellar so far...... thanks for reminding me,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not see anything remotely scummy abot PIe... He has not posted alot so it hard to get a great read but I do not see anything remotely scummy about his post. Maybe I am missing something but his read seems pretty town so far
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:58 pm

While you never stated it seemed implied in your post. From what I read you think he is town and it seems also you were getting a pretty strong town read from him. Maybe I exaggerated a bit about being obvtown but that was the vibe you were given off atleast to me . Also the fact is you based your read of Konowa on a few post. You even said that yourself. Basing a town read on a few post is bad.. Not even the best players can get a read in a few post.You can deny it but it doesnt change the facts. As far as given a reason beyond my stated reason I can not.

And no Im not connected the two. I just put the whole thing in one paragraph . yes I prob should of put that in another paragraph. I just didnt. Moving on.... It worrisome how it seems you are nick-picking scum tells. For exsmple my comment early in the game or Pie comments . Makes me believes you might be trying to pick out easy target so there is a mislynch.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:53 am

TVK-
You could be right and I am just reading into the read more than there is. yes gut reads change as the game goes on, To me however there something that does not sit right about the whole thing, Like I said he basing his town read on Konowa on a few posts. I dont care who you are .....you can be the greatest players here, it is very hard to get a read with only a few post. My gut says that something not right and I trust my gut, To be honest it seems like the whole thing was a subtle buddying move. Maybe I am being paranoid. Like I said the whole things from my pov seems like a subtle attempt to gain Kowona trust. if there a good reason you can give why I should not feel this way I a, listening.....but as I said my gut says something is not right and I am going to follow my gut to its either confirmed or proven wrong
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:36 am

Shotgun
he posted two posts. Yes they were nonsense but they were early in the game. No body was looking at Blue . I dont even think there was a single post about him till yours. I think you need to back off and wait till Blue replacement , We should should be able to get a read on that slot.

TVK
Going by the situation I am thinking Kowona is town and Val is brown nosing him. I do not see Val buddying up to Kowona if they are both scum. I need to get a better read on Kowona to see how likely this possibility is.Its possible they are both town but Vals action seems like a subtle attempt to gain the confidence of Kowona.

Kowona
what is your read on Val and why...thanks

SD
since Val posted a response..... can you explain why Pie is wrong with his read on Val. I would like your opinion 126. I mean more than the he is wrong and than in insult
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Shotgun....
You realize your logic is flawed right??? How do you know he did not pm the mod? How do you know he just didnt get busy with work or school? Its seems you are making some bad assumption.

TvK
I dont have any strong read on anyone....I am trying to work through everything and get some good read.

Val
can you tell me how Shotgun view is scummy instead of just misplaced?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:32 am

I dont vote till I get a good scum read on someone... However the point of me not voting has come up in several games. BC of this I am rethinking my philosophy on my do not vote until I pretty sure they are scum .

I want to say BJC is town but as Neil has said BJC has posted alot of fluff posts. I dont know if bc he is scum and trying to fly under the radar or there is another reason. I do know that he needs to post more things of substance.

sorry for not posting..... was going to try to read the 8 pages again before posting again but RL got in the way.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:03 pm

Yeah....
read through BJC ISO and all I saw was bull..... not a single piece of relevant information or anything to me that made me think he trying to contribute non the less trying to scum hunt. Dude Im at the point of saying contribute or die. You are seeming more and more like scum trying to sneak under the radar.

Despite everything my gut is saying that Shotgun is a mislynch. Maybe this a bad gut read but I just not sensing scum.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:17 pm

I was on the fence about you Shotgun but you are pushing me over the edge. you seem more confortable with insulting people rather than convincing us that you are not scum. Also your cop claim is pretty unconvincing.

vote shotgun
Last edited by Humble Poirot on Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:08 pm

I know I fell in a bad slot ( in the wagon). I dont expect not to have suspect thrown on me due to my position on the wagon. My reason for the position was coincidental. I was trying hard to believe he was town... after a while his actions/ behavior forced my vote on him.

I am willing to answer any question that is needed of me.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:42 pm

@ Bel
To get to the other side... heck if I know . :roll:
Can you explain your vote on Val please

Neil
How do you differ scum lurking as oppose to town lurking
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:33 am

Apitil
I jumped on a bad wagon bc I had a bad read on Shotgun....He was reading scum to me. I know my vote seems opportunistic but it is not. Shotgun behavior was strange, and it finally got to the point where I could not ignore it. It felt scummy to me.

TVK
As I said above Shotgun behavior was increasingly becoming strange... not strange in a strange I might be town way , but in an ever increasing scummy way. I thought that I gave reason for my vote on day one but I could be wrong, I will check and see if that is the case.

BJC
is that all you have to say in your defense... ?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Neil
Basically your case against BJC is that he is lurking and his play is not his usual town play. Am I understanding this right? I am not sure about BJC. Right now he is a null read.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:49 am

BJC
Huh?????????????? You are claiming Niel is scummy and yet you are voting NS. Not only that you give no reason for your vote. You need to explain. You are starting to lean null scum ... so yeah need to explain your thought process bc you are starting to look scummy.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:47 pm

BJC
Why are you making no effort to defend yourself .... actually you seem like you want to be lynched
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:02 pm

BJC
myabe so but your answer seems like a cop out ..... Please tell me why I should see you as town. I am on the border of placing my vote for you and I need to hear from you why I shouldn't,,,, Oh yeah I am town is not an acceptable answer. I am giving you a chance not to get lynch. I hope you will take this opportunity to do so.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:06 pm

Nobody
How am I mucking your reads on me.?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:17 am

NS
Wait why are defending BJC if you think he is scum.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:34 am

not certain that Neil v BJC is town verses town quite yet. I am starting to lean that way also. if that is the case that would be good since we can eliminate two players from the suspect list
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:41 am

There nothing scummy about my action in the RVS part of the game. Odd I will give you that but not scummy. I do not see where you are coming from
Also I never did that as town nor have I done that in my scumplay. The RVS thing was something new.

I tried to look at the less obvious when scumhunting. I try to look for things that are missed but might be significant, I admit that my scum hunting techniques are far from perfect but Im working on them ,,,, trying to get better.

Sorry I dont buy into being able to read someone with one post. Call me naive but it just seems very unlikely.

I admit I ignored BJC voting record when I made the comment. I was just going on the post themselves. I realize this was sloppy scumhunting.

To be honest I do not like thinking someone as town bc they have a few reads as me/ I feel that what you are doing. I dont think you are scum I just dont think it is a good idea and I feel like that is what you are doing
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:53 am

will post my thoughts soon
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:38 pm

Beazu
I disagree..... I ask question all the time and I have only been scum twice. The rest of the time I have been town asking question. I think that at some point you have to make a case but I find that asking question is a pretty good way to get info. I have to add that asking the right question helps. Tell me how asking question scum behavior instead of a different approach to scum hunting or at worst bad town/ bad scum hunting in nature??

I honestly do not see a case for an Aptil lynch. Someone explain to me why he is the top candidate for a day 2 lynch?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:15 pm

Off topic and out of game comment

I am sorry for your lost. My thoughts and prayer are with you.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:57 pm

Bjc can you explain your vote against me.......
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:14 pm

No bc you have not explained your vote on me to start with.... all you said is you like the wagon on me or something to that effect. Unvoting for no reason doesnt help.
Maybe this will help unjog your memories

Vote BJC
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:27 pm

Prod dodge.........
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:02 pm

Bulb
what makes you so sure we might not be at LYLO?

I am not liking your case against me.... i seems forced.. Bring something up something that happened during the RVS stage seems to be grasping at straws. Need to go over Titus ISO to see if he looked like he was leaning to vote for me or not.

For now I would lean toward Bulb over Baezu....That might change once I do some more digging
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:15 am

How does all speculatiom is helping us Baezu?. To me this seems kind of a distraction. Also what is your vote on Aptil based on

Former Fish seems like a logical choice. He would seem to be the biggest threat . I guess that they could be role fishing but I think that they are going after players that could get scum by PoE. I know it largely based on WIFoM but this would be the most logically move in my opinion.

Ok going to go over the game with a fine tooth comb and see if there any clues to be found. I might be gone a bit but when I ger done I willl posts my reads.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:18 pm

I am a sad sad little vanilla townie... I hope we catch scum today but if there has to be a mislynch than I would not mind it being me. I am pretty useless as a town right now.I dont see me being that helpful if we hit Lylo. My reads are way off as late.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:30 pm

since I am not scum .. I am guessing maybe the scum sees me as helpful to them bc I have been absolutely useless this game. This is of course totally WiFoM. Like I said barring a scum hit this day I would not mind being the mislynch.

Baezu
what makes you so sure Neil is town. You obvious believe Neil is town if you are claiming that you are going to protect him. What was the logic behind protecting the people you did during the night phase?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:22 am

Beazu I looked through the thread and did not see where you answered such things. If you look at my other games you will see this is not my scum game this is my I am being a sucky townie game. Anyways if I was scum why would I asked to be mislynched. This is not a scum move.....also exceptt for one game ( strretracer which I flaked out on earrly) i have shot myself in the foot when. I was scum. The fact it has not happened points to me being town.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:06 pm

unless Neil is playing a stellar scum game I am thinking that he is town. I always have my doubt about Neil bc he is a strong player but I am thinking he is town, I dont see scum trying to hold up wagons when we are at LYLO . This seems more a cautious town . Scum would more than likely try to get a pretty quick wagon and put this thing to bed. I know this is somewhat WIFOM but I am also thinking strategical, i am thinking that Neil is confirm town... amy reason why we should not conclude this?

I know that I am not scum so that leaves Nobody, Baezu, Aptil, Prohawk and Bulb....

I do not see Baezu pulling the Doc card.... This seems to risky since like he said We would just kill him tomorrow .

In my mind than the scums has to be either NS. Aptil, Prohawk, or Bulb
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:12 am

Bulb,,,,,
I think that is is being cautious since he called off my wagon till I claimed and also slow rolling the Aptil wagon.Again I would imagine the scum pushing a lynch as fast as possible as not to loose the wagon, give up info and or accidently slip. The longer the day goes the more of a chance they could slip. Where is your read on Niel

Yeah , your right .....my math was off..... was thinking there was 5 players left ... which would put us at LYLO today.

Who is your top scum read?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:10 am

Bulb...
You are voting Aptil mainly based on the quick hammer yesterday, is this correct or did I miss something.If so how much of a scum tell do you think it is. I know you said he did it once as scum, however this could be just a fluke event

ProHawk
Please post your two top scum read please.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:16 am

i am still here.... still playing.

on the fence with the Aptil wagon. will go over his ISO sometime today.....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:19 am

How is it still me,,, I am not going to say i am conftown but at best I am null. Please explain how I am scum Baezu bc you said I was prob town now I am prob scum.... thats a big leap.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:26 am

trying to think how a Fuzzy mislynch would be helpful as far as getting Info... Not sure there is much to gain by my mislynch other than to keep from making LYLO. Anyways Baezu went from Im likely town to likely scum in a page or so. Seem odd....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:29 am

wait are you saying that I am Niels biggest scum pick or yours... think I might of misread what you were saying.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:57 am

I can get in an argument with you if that helps you believe I am town... I rather not. I am going to flip town darn it..... Killing me will get you nothing but a dead Fuzzy stinking up the town. I dont think I have a consistent play style that will give you a clear indicator of a town or scum with the exception I have not played a scum game where I did not shoot myself in the foot.....

When i flip town will you still suspect Aptil or will it change your read
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:52 am

Baezu
Can you explain what you mean in your last post? Trying to understand where you are coming from.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:47 am

Im guessing that if Aptil flips scum than I will be the main lynch target tommorow... saying that I hope Aptil flips scum. One less scum means we are one step closer to winning. Im not scum so I will deal the aftermath if Aptil flips scum.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:15 pm

I not sure... my reads are not good of late....

ProHawk
why do you think Neil is scum....

Nobody
In 677 it seems the only reason for voting for Aptil was he was prodded. . You say that the Aptil wagon snuck up on you and than the next post you are voting for him. i looked at your Iso and i saw nothing to explain your vote except for your 677. Please explain your reason for the Aptil vote. Can you go into details about your vote on Aptil.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:19 pm

Neil
Do you think there is a link between Aptil and Nobody or is your vote based on the idea that Nobody was bussing Aptil in post 677?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:41 pm

Okay.....

still it wont hurt to hear what he has to say. Also I am playing my style.... im not going to change that just bc one person think I should.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:07 am

Prohawk
You wanted to lynch me up yesterday..... What made you think that Neil is a better scum candidate than me. Kinda seems you would go after me since I seem to be in your top two scum on your scum list.

Neil...
Prohawk seems to right about your not likely dying last night since Baezu seems the only power piece us townies have on the board. It seems the scum would very likely go after the doc ( and did)..... What made you think that you were going to die over Baezu?

Everbody
who are your top two scum reads
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:24 am

Huh,,,,

let me rephrase it Prohawk,,,,you are voting Neil today... what about Neil actions today that made him jump higher than me on your scum list. Yesterday you were pretty sure I was scum or at-least that's what it seemed.... now you seem to be thinking that Neil is scum or atleast more scum than me
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:24 pm

So Neil hammer on Aptil was forced...If I hammered Aptil would you have voted me today.
Lets assume you are right and Neil is scum who is the last scum?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:29 pm

In post 688, neil1113 wrote:
In post 677, Nobody Special wrote:Also, I haven't had the time to go back and look at aptil, but
the mere fact that he's had to be prodded
pretty much seals it for me. He's a lot more active as town, if I remember correctly.
Seeing this and realizing if Aptil was town, putting us at Lylo with the only reason for the lynch because of being inactive.... that's the scummiest buss I have ever seen. I'm definitely looking forward to your lynch.
In post 684, neil1113 wrote:Why is that? Why those three? And why not Fuzzy?
I'd still like an answer to this Bulb, and I'd also like to know your new stance with Aptil flipping Godfather.

Also Fuzzy, I'd like to know your opinion on everything. You're definitely not out of the clear in my book. The only reason you're not top suspect is because the #1 suspect bussed like crazy with the worst reasoning I have seen in a Mafia game in quite some time, and the wifom idea that if Aptil was town, we'd be at lylo because of "inactiveness." I can't say if you'd be my second or third lynch, because ProHawk's last post was scummy as hell.
In post 687, ProHawk wrote:Hrmmm, I think Neil is scum.

VOTE: Neil
Lol.

VOTE: Nobody Special

I think we have 1 final scum left,
and it's between NS, Fuzzy, and ProHawk. I'm more willing based on the VCA, to lean toward Nobody Special.
Neil...what makes you think that there is only 1 scum left and not two... usually in a 13 person game there are 10 townies and 3 scum. Why not 9 town, 1sk and 3 scum???

I am thinking that Neil and Pro are scum together.... This means that Bulb or Nobody are very likely scum
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:31 pm

Edit
Neil and Prohawk are not scum together....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:45 pm

If Neil is scum than NS is town
If Pro is scum than Neil is town

I dont see scum bussing each other

Neil/ Nobody
Neil/ Bulb

Pro/ Nobody
Pro/ Bulb

Bulb/ Nobody
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:28 am

Doh........
Still learning.....

in that case

bulb...... seems town... I dont think there is anything that points to him being very likely scum

Nobody........ her vote was badly reasoned but her reaction to the to the question asked about her why she voted the way she did seemed sincere

that leaves you and Neil
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:22 am

crap.. this is going to be TOTA again,. Im going to totally get this wrong and than make the town loose again. I am an awful scum hunter..... maybe if I die it will give the town a better chance when we get to LYLO

VOTE: fuzzy
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #56) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:53 am

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Neil

what cost me the game in TOTA was me getting paranoid... and I almost let myself do that again. Thinking that Nobody is lynchbait... Also thinking that I was lynch bait and that why Neil went after me.... Neil vote does seem forced... I am open to place my vote elsewhere but right now Neil seems like the best bet for hitting scum

sorry for freaking out y'all.... my brain is a bit broke today. okay my brain is broke all the time just a bit more today than most days.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #57) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:16 am

@ NS

if i was going for a quick lynch on Neil I would done it without all the drama.....If i do somehow get lynched I wont mind too much bc i have not been good during LYLO....If I am scum than i have played very well since I did not shoot myself in the foot. Scum fuzzy always finds a way to shoot himself in the foot. Like I said earlier since I have not done so it points to me being town.
I have my wiki page set up so if you need to do some research on prior games you can.

I am hoping that you are not scum and got me snowed. I m pretty sure you are town though.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #58) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:16 am

Except there is only one more scum left so if you are scum than there is no way you would self vote ....
gold star for me for pointing out the stupidly obvious.....

Neil....
What is your read on Bulb and Prohawk

Prohawk
Supposing Neil flips town somehow, who should be the top scum target tommorow.

Nobody.....
What is your read on Neil right now. I know that it might change as you do more digging... also what is read on me at this moment.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:46 am

Right now I strongly believe Neil is our last scum..... his last comment made me think that more than I did before.

Neil......
You are at l-1. You said that if your not the last scum you would self hammer. Either you are lying about self hammering or lying about not being scum! please tell me which one...
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:43 pm

UNVOTE:

I need time to figure this out.

I did not read Nobody's statement as a threat. To me it read as she honestly believed I was scum. She had said this before. I do think that her plead for the scum to kill her seemed forced and fake....

I am not totally sold that you ( neil) are not scum....

Prohawk
what about Nobody that made you change your mind about her.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:30 pm

Pro....
You seemed to change your vote pretty fast.... what is it about Nobody that made you change your vote to her. Why is she scummier than me or Bulb?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #62) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:32 pm

vote count please
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #63) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:09 pm

Do you think Bulb might be scum just waiting around for us townie to lynch each other..... Im feel like Im being a bit paranoid here but right now im not sure of much
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #64) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:14 pm

Neil
I dont know what to make of your eval... not sure if you are scum trying to scam me or you are being genuine. You are wrong about the self preservation thing, I dont care if I get killed... I am more worried of not screwing this up like I did in TOTA mafia
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:21 am

I just waiting to seee what Bulb has to say
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:53 am

Fine

vote Nobody
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:15 am

Nobody
Hey , its part of the game... I dont that type of thing personal.. Anyways we are cool. I would of done the same thing if i was scum. You had me worried......

I was hoping it would be me, bulb and x in lylo.... I knew that bulb was town and I knew I was town. Neil and Pro was kind of a toss up. I was worried about Pro bc I knew he could fool me.... I have mad respect for his game. NEIL can very dangerous also.

getting a town win is nice.... I need to boost me town record. .

Well played by both sides

Return to “Completed Open Games”