Open 559:Diffusion of Power - Game Over!

Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

UNVOTE:

Greetings! I had a meeting this evening, but I shall be back tomorrow to get all caught up on the action.
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

First several pages, knowing who's dead and who's scum, Docthorr and elk are raising red flags for me at the moment. bjc seems pretty town.

Headed to bed now; like I said, I'll be caught up tomorrow and have my complete thoughts spelled out then.
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:56 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Through #199. Insanity red flag (U SUX Insanity vote, combo'd with Insanity's Victor vote). I like Burning Crystal for town. A lot of this is based on what I'm seeing from U SUX's posts and interactions. And red flags for me are just pings on the scumdar; I haven't made a final judgment as to what I think about them, as I haven't read the whole thread, though to be quite honest, with your rather aggressive post implying that I'm lying about my progress in catching up in the thread is absurd and warrants a vote, in my opinion. The red flags came from U SUX's null reads on Docthorr and elk early Day 1. You're suggesting that I intentionally picked those two because they were the active wagons today? You're *really* jumping the gun here.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:32 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Haha, no worries.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:18 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

All caught up. Thoughts to follow.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:33 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 533, Hershey Kiss wrote:Boro, I'm not gonna discuss good scum strategy but I have my reasons why I disagree with you. I was Night 4 doc. Have fun.
First, this is odd. I can't explain why at the moment; I'm just leaving this here for now.

Second, Salamence has not been playing this game very well, so I'll give you that. Lots of quips and such, but I chalk that up to a frustrated confidence. I feel like if he were scum he'd be having too much fun to quit (plus, he would be at an advantage: 2 scum v. 5 town is pretty good odds).

Third, the ShadedMelee kill Night 2 is really strange to me, since he was on the block Day 1. Looking at his ISO, his next suspect after Victor was Docthorr. I feel like the only reason scum would kill him off would be if they thought he would push a lynch on a scumbuddy.

Fourth, U SUX never really addresses Docthorr at all, despite the Docthorr potential-lynch being a big part of Day 1.

Fifth, U SUX was on Docthorr's null list.

Basically, Docthorr is my top scum-read at this point, much to your chagrin, insanity, I realize.

VOTE: Docthorr

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 585, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 533, Hershey Kiss wrote:Boro, I'm not gonna discuss good scum strategy but I have my reasons why I disagree with you. I was Night 4 doc. Have fun.
First, this is odd. I can't explain why at the moment; I'm just leaving this here for now.
Nevermind this. I can't read. Haha.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 587, BoroPhil wrote:thoughts on elk Prof?
Well, I think scum is two of {Docthorr, theelkspeaks, insanity018, BoroPhil} in roughly that order. bjc and Burning Crystal are town in my eyes; you're kind of on the fence for me.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:39 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 594, insanity018 wrote:I even bolded it for you.
In post 580, insanity018 wrote:
@Prof Fridays, why do you think your predecessor decided to fake his result?
I have no clue, to be quite honest. I wonder if perhaps he was bored/impatient/frustrated. Seems to fit the pattern of his replacing out.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:42 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 596, bjc wrote:It is insulting to Sala to think one couldn't handle "the pressure" of a few blokes asking about a faked inno.

I CAN understand, however, replacing out because you can't stand arguing with a brick wall (titus). Oh boy can I side with that!

Just stop. I don't understand why in many games town members try assuming that the scum team have a collective IQ of 30. Really guys? And if it isn't town it's scum driven. So enough with Sal's slot. Doctor/insanity goes today, I think. I would prefer Doc as I'm most convinced with him. I'd rather shuffle through the mess of Elk/insanity/everyone else tomorrow.
QFT.

Docthorr's #592 sounds like a bunch of baloney, and he has completely failed to address my case against him.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 599, Docthorr wrote:Do I have to?
Fine
"585"
#3: If a scum me would have killed someone it would be bjc. Been going after me from the gecko. This is just finding a link where there is none.
#4: I was in his lynchpool. Does everybody have to make the same cases?
#5: I had 7 ppl as NULL.

This is stupid. You are trying to pair me with "my scumbuddy", because I'm one of the potential lynches. And you are trying to get the focus of your slot.
#3: Nope, there's definitely validity to the argument. bjc was perhaps too obvious, so you refrained from killing him, or perhaps he was a wild card you might be able to throw under the bus later. At any rate, defending against the point with who you would have killed "
if
you were mafia" doesn't really do anything to combat the fact that SM was killed and had you as a primary suspect. Perhaps you chose him, because you thought it could go unnoticed, but that's beside the point, really. The facts remain that SM was killed and he had you on his scum list.
#4: Doesn't matter that you were in his lynch pool. It's not uncommon for mafiosi to have their scumbuddies on lean-scum list. My main point was that you and U SUX never interacted. U SUX quoted and responded to everyone here but you and elk, which I find rather peculiar, and also pretty damning.
#5: Doesn't matter, really, and it's mostly a subpoint, but having your scumbuddies as null early on makes it easy to switch your read to "town" or "scum" as the town favors one read or the other, and it helps you to disassociate with your buddies more easily.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:46 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Right now, I'm really liking elk and Docthorr for scum.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Hell, I've got as many posts as elk now.

Personally, I find U SUX's lack of interaction with elk/Docthorr pretty convincing, so I could leave #3 and #5 aside.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:20 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 607, theelkspeaks wrote:Going off the U SUX's reads' list tell, I want to vote for docthor, because I know that insanity and I are town. However, doing so would put him at L-1 and after the last two days' speedlynches, I'd rather not make an L-1 vote yet. Consider this willingness to vote Docthor.
That's dumb. You should just vote Docthorr; I don't see why not.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 609, Burning Crystal wrote:I think it's bjc and Phil. bjc's wierd opening on Hershey made no sense if playing alone. Boro has not championed anything.

More when I am back in town and sync on Tuesday/Wednesday.

TN, you can move our vote wherever needed until I get back but for Sal.

~Titus
Ehhhh, it's a possibility, but I'd rather wait until Day 5 to investigate, because I'm not sold tbh.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

But, to be fair, it is a possibility. It's a little strange that bjc wasn't killed earlier, like, say, Night 2.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

But I don't really give much credence to it.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Like I said, I'm not really interested in even looking into bjc/BoroPhil as possible scum until Day 5.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I chalk it up to science. You can't trust that shit.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Agreed.

Can we just lynch Docthorr? For God's sake, guys, I don't know why this day has to go on longer.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 627, bjc wrote:It is very concerning that people are avoiding the Doc lynch when nearly everyone has agreed that Doc would be a goo d lynch.
Agreed. Docthorr needs to die now. There's nothing else worth doing at this point; even if Docthorr is "speedlynched" as elk is afraid of for some reason, we've nothing more to talk about, really.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:31 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I mean, it's more a confidence in Doc/elk scum.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:21 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I mean, that seems pretty far out. Also, I said #630, as I'm pretty sure bjc agrees with me.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:25 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 119, bjc wrote:People are scumreading me? BAD
Confobvtown

His ISO just screams town in my view.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:32 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

You know what?

UNVOTE: Docthorr

VOTE: theelkspeaks

I'm fine with either. If bjc wants to swap his vote, too, to get this over with, I'm not gonna stop it. But frankly everyone else is being slow.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:53 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I'm glad we're on the same page here, haha.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

We're at MYLO; we need to be careful to some extent.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Docthorr still scummy to me. I will withhold further thoughts.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

bjc, who do you think are scum besides Docthorr?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

bjc is not scum; I have no idea how in the world you are getting a scum read on him, but I am curious... How do you find Insanity conftown, Titus? And does your other head agree with you? Because at that point it leaves BoroPhil and Docthorr as scum in my eyes. Is that how you feel?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Personally, I find Insanity to be more scummy than BoroPhil.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Also, I want only FoSes today. Votes are real risky since two townies could put a third at L-2, making for a quicklynch easy-win for scum.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Not that we
can't
lynch someone. Let's just tread carefully here.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Also, why aren't you claiming last, BC, if you know you're town? That seems pretty dumb from a town perspective to let someone else who is potentially scum claim after you, unless you are scum and you just screwed up?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Insanity, if you're a cop and Insanity is clear, I need you to claim immediately.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 660, Prof Fridays wrote:
Burning Crystal
, if you're a cop and Insanity is clear, I need you to claim immediately.
EBWOP

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 661, Burning Crystal wrote:Prof, I'd rather wait to see my alleged scum reads response.

However, suppose BJC and BoroPhil are scum and you're their lap dog. The three could be rearranged but I liked Sal as the towniest. BJC's hop at the end of the day was really bad.
Doctorr is a decent mislynch for them and we function as a backup mislynch.
No one was likely to push for a lynch on insanity and thus is the one person scum would attack in that scenario.

No one died.

What do you find scummy about Insanity? Townie about Borophil? Townie about bjc?

~Titus
Wait, are you
speculating
that Insanity was protected last night, or do you
know
? I'm confused.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Titus, I'm the Night 4 Doctor. Crumbed on my third or fourth post (somewhat unintentionally; I thought the mod made a mistake, but I misread the rules, haha). If you have information, this could be gg.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Burning Crystal wrote:Bullshit. There are NOT 3 night 4 doctors.

We're the night 4 doctor and healed insanity. Now I've got you as scum. Let's figure out if BoroPhil is your partner or bjc.
Wouldn't it be awfully foolish of me to FAKE CLAIM THE NIGHT 4 DOC THAT WOULD OBVIOUSLY COUNTERCLAIM ME? Seriously. If I'm scum in MYLO I don't need to make a gambit like that, especially if I'VE GOT ALL TOWN READS ON ME. 3 Night 4 docs is a distinct possibility, though certainly an improbability.

I protected you last night, BC, because I thought your post against bjc/Phil would make for a good kill on scum's side to frame bjc and perhaps protect BoroPhil if he's scum.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 586, Prof Fridays wrote:

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Tbh, if you had something good, like an innocent result on insanity, I was going to claim protection on bjc, because I'm just that sure he's town.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I mean, I wasn't here then. I had no control over that.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

If the odds are ever in our favor, then insanity is conftown and BoroPhil and Docthorr are our guys.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I want to hear claims and defenses from BoroPhil and insanity STAT.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:05 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

My crumbing was pretty blatantly Doc. I quoted Hershey Kiss's claim
because it was my role
. Like I said, at first, I thought the mod may have mixed up my role PM, so I PM'd him, then, once I was directed to the very first post that says there can be multiple of the same role (I skimmed over it), I created a follow-up post that basically was like "Oh, whoops, I thought Hershey Kiss fake-claimed her night for some strange reason, but I'm dumb because I didn't read the rules."

Again, let's go through all the reasons why I, as scum, would
never fake-claim Night 4 Doc
:
  1. I had enough people that believed I was town that it would be ungodly stupid to run this gambit that would effectively do nothing but get me lynched.
  2. Again, I have nothing to gain from fake-claiming Night 4 Doc
    first
    . Perhaps there would be an advantage to fake-claiming the Night 4 Doc
    after
    the N4 Doc claimed to get a quicklynch in MYLO and win it for scum, but there's no advantage, and, indeed, only disadvantages to claiming Night 4 Doc
    first
  3. My crumbing of Night 4 Doc was pretty blatant, and I did it almost immediately once I replaced in (the first post after finishing catching up in the thread).
    FoS BoroPhil

Based on that reaction, I'm pretty sure you're scum. I've already given ample reason to believe beyond reasonable doubt that my claim is legitimate, and Burning Crystal, though hostile at first, wizened up, while you haven't, and instead have put me
    higher than Docthorr on your scum list
    . Seriously? Seems like the difference in reaction is the difference between town and scum to me.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:06 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

EBWOP
(Damn [/list] tag)
In post 692, Prof Fridays wrote:My crumbing was pretty blatantly Doc. I quoted Hershey Kiss's claim
because it was my role
. Like I said, at first, I thought the mod may have mixed up my role PM, so I PM'd him, then, once I was directed to the very first post that says there can be multiple of the same role (I skimmed over it), I created a follow-up post that basically was like "Oh, whoops, I thought Hershey Kiss fake-claimed her night for some strange reason, but I'm dumb because I didn't read the rules."

:
  1. I had enough people that believed I was town that it would be ungodly stupid to run this gambit that would effectively do nothing but get me lynched.
    first
    after
    the N4 Doc claimed to get a quicklynch in MYLO and win it for scum, but there's no advantage, and, indeed, only disadvantages to claiming Night 4 Doc
    first
  3. My crumbing of Night 4 Doc was pretty blatant, and I did it almost immediately once I replaced in (the first post after finishing catching up in the thread).
FoS BoroPhil

Based on that reaction, I'm pretty sure you're scum. I've already given ample reason to believe beyond reasonable doubt that my claim is legitimate, and Burning Crystal, though hostile at first, wizened up, while you haven't, and instead have put me
higher than Docthorr on your scum list
. Seriously? Seems like the difference in reaction is the difference between town and scum to me.
Docthorr, claim, please.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:16 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

BoroPhil wrote:the actions of yourself and your predecessor have been scummy all along - lies, fake claims, quick hammers just off the top of my head. how can any of that be the actions of someone who is town?

scum to town list please.
Mine?

SCUM
Docthorr
BoroPhil
Insanity
bjc
BurningCrystal
TOWN

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:16 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 673, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 586, Prof Fridays wrote:

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:54 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

BC, since you're here, thoughts on BoroPhil?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:44 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I'm going to come out and say right now that I want death today. Voting No Lynch does nothing for us (since BC/Insanity will likely die, our two towniest people), except give more voting power to scum, and I'd prefer for someone not to screw up tomorrow and vote a townie while the other two scum quickhammer.

VOTE: Docthorr

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

If you believe I am scum, explain to me the rationale behind claiming a Night 4 Doc, when I know that the Night 4 Doc would counter-claim me.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 719, Burning Crystal wrote:
In post 715, Prof Fridays wrote:If you believe I am scum, explain to me the rationale behind claiming a Night 4 Doc, when I know that the Night 4 Doc would counter-claim me.
Wifom.
Hardly. He has to explain it, because that's the very thing that undermines his whole case, and it's what he's building his sudden case off of.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:49 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Well, whaddya know? That puts us at 6 Docs and 6 Cops, which is nowhere.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Also, crumbing shouldn't be taken
too
seriously as evidence, tbh, since scum could easily crumb Doc or Cop without consequences.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Notice the italicized
too
, as I still believe it is a
factor
, just not as strong of evidence than in a normal game.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

BoroPhil already expressed his thoughts and concluded me/Docthorr scum, it seems to me, and his stance changed suddenly when I claimed Night 4 Doc, and on that basis, he has nothing to stand on. This makes me believe he's trying to use that to get me lynched, which is all scum needs to win the game. He obviously has nothing on you or insanity, so he's taking what he can get.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I had forgotten about . All the same, your aggressiveness heightened drastically immediately after my claim.

As for , there's not really much to respond to. Sure, there could be three Night 4 Docs (as there are in this game), so it's not a hard counter-claim, but from a fake-claiming perspective, the consequences would be similar. Again, from a mafioso's perspective, there is literally nothing to gain and everything to lose with a move like that.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #57) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Check me or BoroPhil. Also, I'd rather play it safer and leave it up to bjc to protect whomever. Keep scum guessing. Night 5 Cop is a convenient claim, after all.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Also, I'm going to respond to stuff within the last few posts, but not right now. I don't have the time or will at the moment.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 753, BoroPhil wrote:ok.

so scum sees there has been no night kill.

they claim doc immediately the next day on mylo.

town believes them as there has been no kill.

they are seen as town.

and there is nothing to gain, exactly how?
BECAUSE IF I AM SCUM I CANNOT BE THE ORIGIN OF THE N4 DOC SAVE. It's not like my claiming N4 Doc just makes the other N4 Doc disappear. Town wouldn't automatically believe me if someone else comes forward claiming N4 Doc too (as has been demonstrated thus far). I am pretty sure this is like the fifteenth time I've had to explain myself to you, BoroPhil.

insanity018 wrote:Prof Friday's makes me a tad uneasy. It reminds me of something I said in my last scum game.
There's nothing really to scum-read. It makes no difference if we No Lynch today or not, really, because the same suspects are still going to be on the table. We
can
No Lynch, but I don't think that's as beneficial for the reasons I stated in that post.

insanity018 wrote:
In post 750, Prof Fridays wrote:BoroPhil already expressed his thoughts and concluded me/Docthorr scum, it seems to me, and his stance changed suddenly when I claimed Night 4 Doc, and on that basis, he has nothing to stand on.
In what way did Borophil's read change?
I redacted that. I had forgotten BoroPhil's previously expressed opinions from Day 4. However, for whatever reason, I shot above Docthorr on his scum list after my claim, and he's seemed pretty hostile since, while previously he was less forceful (or so I recall).

Burning Crystal wrote:BoroPhil, yes you missed 749. My bigger concern is how Prof played this. If you have a conftown, why not out it right away? Given a night 4 doctor flipped, it is unlikely that scum no killed.
Are you asking why I didn't come out and say who I protected right off the bat? Because I explained that only one or two posts later.

Burning Crystal wrote:Protecting insanity = gaining certain information. If insanity dies, I will get you lynched bjc, mark my words.

~Titus
Burning Crystal wrote:No Prof. We heal the cop. Most of us have acted. I'd be surprised if any of us have an action left.

You're reluctance to ensure we have clears and your inconsistent manner of play makes you shoot up the scum list.

If we get a guilty, we lynch. That would leave a 2 v 1, with a known parter. Plus, we can all chime in. Disagreement on who to check is fine. But Insanity lives.

~Titus
You assume too easily that insanity isn't bullshitting us. It's possible that scum tried to kill you which doesn't clear insanity at all (I'm tempted to believe you were scum's target, but I suppose that gets into WIFOM territory). Remember, insanity claimed Night 5 Cop
after
bjc claimed Night 5 Doc, so it's a convenient claim for her, as she can easily explain how she survived the night and easily get someone quicklynched tomorrow during LYLO for the win. This is why I think it should be left up to bjc to target whomever, because I don't think it's a huge loss if insanity dies (she confirms herself as town instead of someone else), and it increases the probability of another deathless night. Additionally, bjc has a pretty good selection of protection targets. Scum have to keep me alive to continue to be a scapegoat, and if they kill me, I'm confirmed innocent so I shouldn't be protected. BoroPhil is a scum suspect for me, so I wouldn't mind seeing him dead. Insanity is claiming cop, and while the claim is convenient, she still could be town, so she's a potential doc target. Burning Crystal is obviously the most townish of the bunch, so they make for a good doc target. And Docthorr is scum, soooo... Scum are pretty much reduced to killing bjc or gambling with BC/insanity at that point, unless they feel led to kill one of the scummier players, all of which is to our benefit, so letting bjc pick his target instead of making him protect insanity is a good option IMO. Personally, I think protecting Burning Crystal is the best possible option.

I trust you'll follow my advice,
@bjc

With all that, it's definitely better if insanity targets one of {Prof Fridays, BoroPhil} as I think bjc is more at risk of being killed, which would get us nowhere. I don't mind being investigated, as I see that as being almost synonymous with investigating BoroPhil anyway, and I could be more sure of insanity's alignment.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I'd be real sad if you left me babe <3

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #61) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

You don't know how refreshing it is to have someone that understands <3

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #62) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

If insanity is confirmed town in your eyes, Titus, then you necessarily believe I am scum - end of story. So if you are going to assert that insanity is conftown, have the cojones to call me scum, or proceed to call yourself a hypocrite. You have to see that your logic is inherently flawed.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #63) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Night 5 Plan
  • Vote No Lynch
    bjc protects insanity
    insanity investigates Prof Fridays
    Burning Crystal dies.
Day 6/7 Plan
  • If insanity dies, lynch bjc + {Prof Fridays/BoroPhil/Docthorr}. [bjc lied]
    If Prof turns up scum, lynch Prof + {BoroPhil/Docthorr} [bjc cleared, Prof lied]
    If Prof turns up town, lynch BoroPhil + Docthorr. [bjc cleared, Prof cleared]
Capisce?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #64) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I guess that's the Day 5/Night 5 Plan, but whatevs.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #65) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Hold up, no. No, no, no.

If insanity checks me and I'm killed, that's perfectly fine. We already know you're cleared, BC, so it's no skin off our teeth. Same results proceed. If I die and flip town, that points the finger to Docthorr and BoroPhil pretty hardcore. I don't see how my plan makes me look scummy?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #66) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Also, Docthorr is assuredly scum, so to say that insanity should investigate him is dumb in my mind.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #67) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Also, if you think I look scummy, why not have insanity investigate me?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #68) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Burning Crystal wrote:If scum try to stop insanity's check and guess wrong, we crack the game.
I agree.
However,
that will not happen.
There is no reason for scum to not kill you. Making that kind of gambit as scum team
gains them nothing.
Even if they manage to kill the target insanity investigated
it accomplishes the same as killing you, BC,
so why take the risk?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 817, BoroPhil wrote:can someone just explain to me why BC is cleared?

and why Doc is assuredly (100%?) scum? If he was, I'd be all for killing him now, but how can we be certain?
This is so, so scummy; I can't even. Only scum would want to complicate things more like this.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #70) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 825, BoroPhil wrote:Literally exploding with laughter at Prof calling me aggressive when he gets upset at people wanting clarification.
The timing and tone of your post seemed a lot like trying to overcomplicate and confuse things in the wake of an agreed upon plan to catch scum.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #71) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I thought it convenient that insanity picked N5 Cop, as it would be the perfect claim for scum following a N5 Doc claim. I was still under the impression that the only info that potentially cleared insanity was your Doc protection N4, which isn't enough to stand on, given my Doc protect on you. Once you mentioned elk's crumb, I backed off, thinking that sufficient to clear insanity. Also, I claimed N4 Doc before you, and I've stated over and over and over and over and over and over and over again how that could not possibly be a scum-motivated play.

It's easy to see why Sal would quit this one. You are
really
hard to get through to, Titus. Not that that would stop me, necessarily, but I understand his frustration.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #72) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

VOTE: No Lynch

We already have a plan; let's just move forward. Investigate me or BoroPhil, please, insanity.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #73) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 835, Burning Crystal wrote: Your claim of N4 Doc was designed to confirm whether I was the N4 cop or N4 doc.
IF I WERE SCUM OF COURSE YOU WOULD BE THE N4 DOC. WHY WOULD I EXPECT ANYTHING ELSE? Claiming a N4 Doc to find out if you were N4 Cop or N4 Doc is completely pointless. It gets me nowhere and nothing, plus I'd probably be able to figure it out anything BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF NIGHT KILL.
In post 835, Burning Crystal wrote:N5 Cop is convienent, but frankly I buy it unless scum no killed. I doubt that's the case. I don't buy scum killing us over Insanity.
This is from the assumption that I'm scum. I'm saying while scum could have included insanity and targeted you, but with elk's hint at insanity being cleared, the odds are in favor of insanity being town, and I'm willing to accept those odds.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #74) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 835, Burning Crystal wrote:Yeah, I crumbed N4 doc before you claimed it. Announced my clear before you.
I crumbed my N4 Doc before you announced your clear, by the way. And crumbing before me means nothing.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #75) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I am really tempted to go through and quote everything I've said defending my claim so people can stop pulling the same crap on me. I've reiterated and repeated myself dozens of times at this point.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:15 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 842, Docthorr wrote:Sorry for my absence.
The Netherlands winning the quarter finals involved a lot of beer and took most of my Sunday with it.
Duuude. I am stoked! I'm rooting for Netherlands to win the Cup; three runner-ups and no wins - it's about damn time! Well, and I've got a bit of Dutch in me ;)

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #77) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:27 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 844, Burning Crystal wrote:According to that VCA it would also mean all three voted next to each other. I have seen that happen, uhhh never.

USUX also cast an early vote for BoroPhil. That makes it less likely they are buddies but a vote without a push increases the odds.

~Titus
Those are really, really weak arguments: you're definitely getting into WIFOM territory with the Victor wagon logic, and scum vote for other scum all the time for the exact reason you've used, and U SUX had no reason to believe that his vote was going to snowball into anything, so it was a safe gambit.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #78) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:11 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 840, BoroPhil wrote:UNVOTE:

please do.

I genuinely don't understand how your doc claim today is not possible to have come from scum.
My #692 is a pretty good summary of my arguments. I also made a few edits:
In post 692, Prof Fridays wrote:My crumbing was pretty blatantly Doc. I quoted Hershey Kiss's claim
because it was my role

:
  1. I had enough people that believed I was town that it would be ungodly stupid to run this gambit that would effectively do nothing but get me lynched, or, at very least, make it extremely difficult to fight to stay alive.
    first
    after
    the N4 Doc claimed to try to get a quicklynch in MYLO and win it for scum, but there's no advantage, and, indeed, only disadvantages to claiming Night 4 Doc
    first
  4. Practically any other fake claim would be better than fake-claiming something
    I know is out there
    . For example, N4 Cop would be much more convenient and easier to use to my advantage as scum.
  5. Remember, if I am scum, I could not have claimed N4 Doc out of ignorance of there being another N4 Doc because no one was killed Night 4.
  6. The only way I feel like you could conceivably argue for my being scum would be to say that I decided I was going to claim N4 Doc when I replaced in, and decided to immediately crumb it, and by the time Day 5 rolled around, I had already crumbed it, so I was forced into the gambit. But that's pretty far-fetched, and I don't see why I couldn't just neglect my crumbs entirely, since it would allow me to stay in my town-ish position, keep the spotlight off of me, and I could simply make something up if anyone brought up my crumbs, which would be pretty unlikely anyway.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #79) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:05 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Brick wall, Titus, brick wall. I don't even know why I bother arguing. BoroPhil is going to continue to believe I'm scum whether or not my argument is good, because he's scum and he has to assert I'm scum, and I can't get anything through your thick skull; it's like you've predetermined I'm scum and no argument can convince you other than a Cop clear. This is why I would love for insanity to investigate me, so you have no excuses if you're alive tomorrow. I'd like to hear tn's thoughts wholly apart from yours, and see what he thinks without your bias, if that's even possible.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #80) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 850, Micc wrote:Mine
But I wanted it D':

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #81) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

So vote No Lynch. Like, I'm done here today.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I mean, not really. I don't think looking at vote patterns at this point helps us any. Let's see the results of your investigation tomorrow and go from there.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #83) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:21 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

K. Now vote.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #84) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Like, there's literally nothing more to say. Idk why you need insanity's approval.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #85) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Even if insanity wanted to say something about how scummy she thinks I am or whoever else, she should just leave it to tomorrow when she's got a clear. Like, if she thinks I'm scummy she can just check me instead of arguing for my scumminess.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #86) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Glad to be confirmed; thank you, insanity.

@tn5421, insanity's being town is almost fully assured by the fact she got a "not guilty" result. She could have easily said I came up "guilty" and quicklynched me for the scum win.

@insanity018, my read of bjc's being town is entirely from his ISO/style of posting so far. The lack of a kill last night calls that into question, certainly, as that does seem like a good play to make bjc look scummy, but that's getting somewhat into WIFOM territory, and the gambit for non-bjc scum to attempt to kill insanity seems relatively low-risk, high-reward, given their options and especially given my suggestion to protect BC and bjc's wild-card-ness. I'd place my bets on Boro/Docthorr scum if I must, but I'm not beyond bjc scum. I'm pretty much at Docthorr>BoroPhil>bjc in terms of scumminess.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #87) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:38 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Yeah. This is also why I wanted insanity to investigate me, because a "not guilty" result helps to confirm her as town.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #88) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

@BoroPhil, if insanity and I are scum, then we are toying with you all so hard, because insanity could have totally just said you're scum, we lynch you, and gg for us.

VOTE: BoroPhil

I've decided I want him dead first.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #89) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Give me BoroPhil's scummy bum. I want his scum bum in my tum-tum. Yum. Pass the rum! Gum? Why, thank you. Oh, God, I feel numb. Fum num? Frum hum lum! Mum schmum mrum!

Okay, maybe that got out of hand.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #90) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:21 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I'm going to be pretty honest; I'm almost certainly not going to vote for bjc regardless of what happens. I'm pretty set on BoroPhil/Docthorr scum.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #91) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I'm just confident in bjc's townness, BoroPhil. Nothing wrong with that. I just haven't seen much that's led me to believe that bjc is scum (and clearly Sal had similar feelings). Of course, you're kind of forced to cast suspicion on anyone you can.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:23 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 552, BoroPhil wrote:BC - bjc has to be conftown doesn't he?

Sala cleared him, so either Sala and bjc are scum together or bjc is town. surely scum wouldn't run the risk of outing two of them like that?

Sala
could
be scum though - clear the most active town looking player and gain massive towncred. but again, I'm thinking that is surely a massive risk at that stage?

Having said all that, elk/doctor are good lynches today. Low on activity, and now elk puts in the faux concern about the quick days?

VOTE: elk

In post 571, BoroPhil wrote:for the moment

UNVOTE:

In post 591, BoroPhil wrote:I'll eat my hat if scum isn't in [elk, doc, Prof]

Insanity is the towniest of the other 3, BC not far behind. bjc is a bit of a wild card and has gone a bit quiet today but I'm still pretty confident he is town.

VOTE: elk

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:02 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I personally feel like reckless voting like bjc's is indicative of town, since he doesn't seem too concerned.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:03 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Sorry, let's try that again.

I feel like bjc's reckless voting is indicative of town, since he doesn't seem too concerned.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:05 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Despite the appearance of flip-floppyness, bjc has actually been pretty consistent in his play.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #96) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:06 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

If bjc's scum and you're not, BoroPhil, I'm gonna be real sad, and you can rub it in my face later, but frankly, my bets are pretty solidly on you and Docthorr for scum.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I don't. I think they're almost blatantly town.

I also think with the lack of a death from last night, even though bjc-scum could have no-killed, it is more probable that bjc was telling the truth and scum tried to kill insanity in a WIFOM gambit (which was very low-risk, high-reward, given their options).

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #98) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:17 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

They seem like legitimate attempts at coming up with things to make bjc town. Scum have to have some legitimate reads to maintain their legitimacy as town.

"That was 'That Was By The' by The Redundant Redundance. Madonna after the break. You're listening to WHAT 97.9."

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #99) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #100) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Yeah.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #101) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Doc's on V/LA, so that's why he's mia. But, yeah, Boro/Doc scum.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #102) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I'm going to be honest, insanity, there's only like a .1% chance I'm going to switch my vote at this point.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #103) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:36 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

This is really so simple. We don't
need
to hear from Docthorr. You're just unnecessarily prolonging the game, Titus. There is literally nothing to be paranoid about. insanity and I are
confirmed town
beyond all reasonable doubt. If you're getting paranoid about the fact you think BoroPhil might be scum instead of bjc, then that's good, because you might finally be seeing eye-to-eye with me.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #104) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Titus, get your lil' butt in here. I see you!

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #105) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 989, Burning Crystal wrote:Borophil should be the lynch

MUSIC! SWEET MUSIC!

bjc, pinch me; I must be dreaming!

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #106) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

But, seriously, Docthorr has to be the last scum. bjc vs. BoroPhil does not seem like a staged scum-play.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #107) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:59 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 992, Burning Crystal wrote:BoroPhil is decent enough at scum. I haven't seen bjc scum so I suppose he's capable of anything.

My scumplay also NEVER seems staged. See my recent scum victories.

~Titus

K. We're not suspecting you of being scum since you're conftown?

Let's finish this off. All Docthorr is going to say is bjc/BoroPhil are scum or try to pull the same crap BoroPhil is by desperately trying to cast suspicion on me/insanity.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #108) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

You gotta admire the fight in that guy, though.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #109) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Hamma slamma that shaznoz, insanity.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #110) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1019, Burning Crystal wrote:
In post 1017, bjc wrote:I'm going to say the same thing I say every time there is paranoia in lylo: I will never make it to lylo as scum. For some reason I just can't do it on this site.

If you are right and Chev is scum, then he's the biggest idiot ever if he NKs you.

Chevron what actions did you do that were perceived as scummy?

Start from Night 1, why would a team of bjc and Phil NK the people they did?

That is a horrible question. You're just asking to wade through a bunch of speculation-crap. Theorizing about night kills isn't worth it. You will not find me on a wagon that does not have the name "BoroPhil" or "Chevlon" on it.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #111) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I look forward to insanity's hammering. I am soooo done.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #112) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

BC/Titus, you clearly just don't want to take responsibility if insanity hammers and BoroPhil is scum, but at the end of the day, it's your fault, too.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #113) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1033, Prof Fridays wrote:BC/Titus, you clearly just don't want to take responsibility if insanity hammers and BoroPhil is
town
, but at the end of the day, it's your fault, too.

EBWOP

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #114) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

"bjc is not my lover, he's just a guy who claims that I am the one..."

"elky come back... You can blame it all on me... I was wrong, and I just can't live without you..."

"Scum... You didn't do right by me. You planned a death dance that just hadn't a chance, and I'm through..."

"I know you wanna lynch me, but I refuse to let you go. If I have to beg and plead for your sympathy, I don't mind, cuz my PR means that much to me..."

"I'm covering my ears like a kid, when Phil's words mean nothing, I go la la la. I'm turning up the volume when you speak, 'cause if my heart can't stop it, I find a way to block it..."

"If I could save time in a bottle, the first thing that I'd like to do is to save every Day 'til eternity passes away just to lynch all of you..."

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #115) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:40 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I'mma be honest, I will be really upset if we don't lynch BoroPhil.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #116) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

We don't need anything from Chevlon to lynch BoroPhil. We have all of Day 7 for Chevlon.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #117) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

YES! YES! YES! FREE! FREE AT LAST!

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #118) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

VOTE: Chevlon

Sheep to victoryyyy!

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #119) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Insanity pls.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #120) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:58 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

DO IT INSANITY; LIVE UP TO WHO YOU ARE, NOT WHAT YOUR NAME IS!

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #121) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1068, insanity018 wrote:
In post 1066, Chevlon wrote:
Whatever; hammer me if you want, at this point what can I do lol.
Really pits against town. I understand why BJC would target Burning Crystal though; it was because it was the one person who could've changed the outcome and help town win in this one. Mad props to you BJC. I'm out = town loss. I dare you to lynch me.

You better not be town and have said that...
insanity018 wrote:Wait a sec - Chevlon, you didn't even vote bjc?

It's basically a scum slip. Town wouldn't put up with this.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #122) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:25 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Woop woop!

The bjc town-read was too stronk.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #123) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

theelkspeaks wrote:Wow, sorry for nearly losing town this game :(.

Just out of curiosity, how many people realized I'd investigated insanity and gotten an inno?

In post 837, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 835, Burning Crystal wrote:N5 Cop is convienent, but frankly I buy it unless scum no killed. I doubt that's the case. I don't buy scum killing us over Insanity.

This is from the assumption that I'm scum. I'm saying while scum could have included insanity and targeted you, but with elk's hint at insanity being cleared, the odds are in favor of insanity being town, and I'm willing to accept those odds.

And yeah, sorry, there, elk. I wanted to lynch Docthorr over you, but the day was dragging on for soooo long I couldn't handle it.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #124) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1086, Titus wrote:Elk appeared to be scum much more than Doctorr did.

Your shitty elk hammer did not help at all. It was antitown. You don't hammer to move a game along. You hammered to match scum meta bjc.

I think you're sticking to hard to policies. Sure, a quick-hammer is more often than not scummy, but with the other evidence from bjc's posting and the context of the situation, it was a believable town move.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #125) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1095, Titus wrote:
Bjc kept expanding the possible scum at the end as well.

bjc? That was all BoroPhil.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #126) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Also, BoroPhil, I hope things are all cool between you and me. I felt like I was perhaps rude to you on a few occasions. I think a lot of it was frustration about insanity's and BC's indecisiveness.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #127) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1100, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 1058, Prof Fridays wrote:YES! YES! YES! FREE! FREE AT LAST!

How i felt after replacing

I feel like we were on the same page, haha. A true replacement! xD

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #128) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1105, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 1102, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 1100, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 1058, Prof Fridays wrote:YES! YES! YES! FREE! FREE AT LAST!

How i felt after replacing

I feel like we were on the same page, haha. A true replacement! xD

Good job by the way! Im proud that you saved bjc

<3

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #129) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1104, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 1099, Prof Fridays wrote:Also, BoroPhil, I hope things are all cool between you and me. I felt like I was perhaps rude to you on a few occasions. I think a lot of it was frustration about insanity's and BC's indecisiveness.

absolutely, I don't mind playing hard in-game.

Cool :)

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #130) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:39 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1115, Young and Beautiful wrote:
Also, nice to see you around, Professor Fridays!

- b -

*tips hat* Cheers!

THE LAB 4 is live!

Return to “Completed Open Games”