Open 559:Diffusion of Power - Game Over!

Chevlon
Chevlon
Townie
Chevlon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1007 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Chevlon »

Hi. :)

I'll be catching up with everything here and will analyze over everything. Expect the analysis to be up by the end of the night (EST), if you have any questions for me in the meantime, please let me know and I will answer them as I go thru this thread.
Chevlon
Chevlon
Townie
Chevlon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1009 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Chevlon »

After reading over everything that has occurred in the thread & ISO'ing the remaining players, this is my conclusion statement for the moment being.

Here's a few statements I'd like to make.
- I was hoping I'd get scum, but I didn't. :roll:
- So it's blatantly obvious at this point who the 2 scum are to me.
- I do feel as if Docthorr made a few actions in this game that would appear scummy from my perspective; so I'm here to change that perspective of him, since it should be labeled as a false perspective misguided to town via bjc.
- bjc seems a bit reaching at this point in my mind to convict myself as scum, almost to the point where it seems he's gasping to keep himself alive, which nonetheless seems to me an obviscum sign. Also seems to be pointlessly trying to distance himself from BoroPhil.
- BoroPhil's gameplay has struck me as odd, and he's without a doubt the other scum by knowing myself is town and via the cops revealing who the rest of town is. No question there.
- I know everyone else is town other than these two.
- Anything to prove my innocence is a step towards a victory for us. :cool:
- I have no way of proving I am town at the moment; but I hope you are able to figure that out yourselves. I don't want to risk scum winning this in the event that I am lynched.

On another standpoint, the one I feel as if is the bigger threat at the moment is bjc because of the way he has been forcefully trying to convict scum this whole game and has been leading us in the wrong direction, and for the most part we've been falling for the bait, which more than proves to me that he should be the bigger target in this situation, but it doesn't feel as if the rest of the town is convinced enough to find his true verdict as guilty because of how much more active he has been than the person I'm replacing. We're in a LYLO situation, and I'm here to make the best of it for town.

But since it would guarantee one of the two scum going home here; I'll do whatever it takes to get rid of BoroPhil, so without further ado:
Vote: BoroPhil

If there are any other questions or viewpoints you would like my stance on, feel free to ask and I will give you an honest perspective of where my thoughts lie on that particular fraction of this game. I will elaborate off my points of the two scum a bit more tomorrow, but for now I think I'll take a bit of a rest since I just spent approximately 2 1/2 hours catching up to speed with this thread and my brain is fried now. Sure, I'm probably the lead suspect as BoroPhil's partner, but in all truthfulness, I'm not. I came into this game in a pretty bad position tbh.
Chevlon
Chevlon
Townie
Chevlon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1049 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:32 am

Post by Chevlon »

Why hasn't Boro been lynched yet? :shifty:
Chevlon
Chevlon
Townie
Chevlon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1066 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Chevlon »

Whatever; hammer me if you want, at this point what can I do lol. Really pits against town. I understand why BJC would target Burning Crystal though; it was because it was the one person who could've changed the outcome and help town win in this one. Mad props to you BJC. I'm out = town loss. I dare you to lynch me.
Chevlon
Chevlon
Townie
Chevlon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1119 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Chevlon »

This was my first time as scum, so I probably did horrible, anyways congrats town for pulling your shit together. :p
I felt like my only shot there at the end was to try and frame bjc, so i went ahead and did that, but town obviously fall for that, so props to you.
Chevlon
Chevlon
Townie
Chevlon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1120 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Chevlon »

*wouldn't fall

Return to “Completed Open Games”