Open 568: Wolf Gang City (C18++ – YEP SHE'S SINGIN')

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Flames682 »

VOTE: Shiryu

Blastoise is NOT better than Charizard
Stop using gut as a reason to state someone is scum. Now.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 32, Shiryu wrote:Alright, then yeah, that one's certainly got a serious tone to it. I figured I'd throw out what FuDunz thinks Not_Mafia might be lying about, because other than that, I'd have to repat Not_Mafia's question: "Lying about what?".

So first you say the post isn't serious. Then beast just says the SAME EXACT thing, saying the post had a serious tone, but this time he just quoted it, and now you agree with him?

Seems like you're just trying to get towncred by agreeing with him.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 41, FuDuzn wrote:And flames, what is with the defending of charizard so quickly?

Not really defending him, it was more of accusing Shiryu than defending beast. I saw that Shiryu had an inconsistency with his posts when beast kept saying the same thing.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Ingles esta tambien mi primero lenguaje, pero yo estoy tomando un clase de espanol.

Prolly messed that up but who cares.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Flames682 »

In post 58, Shiryu wrote:But yeah, hayato, I was with you until that question for Kaiveran. I'm seeing it as either scum actually needing that information, or scum pretending to not know it to seem town.

Agreed

VOTE: hayatoBL

In post 65, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 63, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 61, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Do you guys honestly think scum would make that comment publicly?

You would be suprised
In post 62, Flubbernugget wrote:Yes.

VOTE: hayato

Awkward entrance wheeeeeeee

Obv scum

Flubber

Jesus this is my day in a nutshell
VOTE: Flubber

I didn't realize that you didn't vote flubber and had to read it twice :lol:

Anyway why is he obv scum?

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 79, beastcharizard wrote:Your intention was clearly to start some funk ass wagon on Not_Mafia for no damn reason.

Not really, all he said was that Not_Mafia was lying and later explained that it was about his name.

I see FuDuzn's point.

VOTE: beastcharizard

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 88, Shiryu wrote:@Flames: What do you consider FuDuzn's point was in post exactly that convinced you to join in voting for charizard?

First when FuDunz mentioned the OMGUS vote and beast completely denied it was even an OMGUS. Then beast saying that FuDunz wanted to start a wagon on Not_Mafia when it was clear that it was not what FuDunz wanted to do at all. Also the part about ending RVS, you really don't need to point out that you're ending RVS in your post, like beast says you should.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 95, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 90, Shiryu wrote:
In post 89, beastcharizard wrote:
@Shiryu:

Holy shit you are reaching like hell. THAT WAS RVS!

Not that you ever left my scum pile but your sure moved up the ranks. Right behind Funk master.

See, the last couple of games I've played have taught me that it's apparently scummy to justify your RVS vote, regardless of how jokey your explanation is. So I figured I'd try a random, unexplained vote. And it got a reaction from you. I just honestly don't know if I'm supposed to make something of it or just leave it as us still being in the RVS.

So you are worried about looking town rather than scum hunting?

VOTE: Shiryu

I can get back to the other guy later.

A BS vote, everyone in any mafia game should be trying to seem town whether they are town or not. It's also called learning from mistakes of past games. Like me on my first game being a VT and getting ML'd day 1 because I acted scummy as hell.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 119, beastcharizard wrote:Maybe my priorities are different then theirs but regardless towns main prerogative should NEVER be to look town. It should always be to find scum. You can't win a game by looking town, you can only win the game by eliminating scum.

You also win by preventing mislynches because if you ML town everyday because of town acting scummy, that's when we lose.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Flames682 »

In post 128, hayatoBL wrote:About that question to Mod: On page 2 kyndy showed interest to anatole's avatar. Later on, Shiryu claimed to have the same curiosity. The difference between a QT and an MS thread is that the former does not show the user's avatar. Therefore, Shiryu's and kyndy's curiosity were genuine regardless of their alignment. If it was an MS thread however, one of them (shiryu,kyndy) *might* fake curiosity, to subtlety plant the idea that they can't be scum together. Purely alignment-tell not scum-tell though.

This is way over-analyzing it and you most likely just made that up right now.

In post 136, Not_Mafia wrote:Beast always looks scummy and I don't see him being this actively confrontational as scum. Fuzzy is the better wagon, all his posts so far are awkward scumposts and pointless questions.

I can see how flubber has awkward posts, but how is that scummy?

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Will post tomorrow.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Flames682 »

In post 201, Csareo wrote:Can we please start a productive wagon on someone with a vote on beast?
If not, then notmafia should hammer beast.

Seeing as there is an accusation that beast is my scumbuddy, I think the same could apply to me, but since I know I'm not his scumbuddy, the endeavor would be pointless.

First you say that beast should put himself at L-1 and if he does then you will say that he's town. Then he does put himself at L-1 and you say he's scum, which is quite a big alarm for me. Also you say that he scum slipped but you don't say where. After this, you vote Fu because "Fu hasn't done much to be scum or town read." So you are voting someone you can't read, but you won't vote someone who you do scum read, which is beast.

VOTE: Csareo

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Flames682 »

Sorry hayato, I legitimately missed your question (twice :?).

In post 98, hayatoBL wrote:There is a flaw in Shiryu's reasoning for voting me. You don't have your vote on me any longer, but didn't you see the flaw at that time?

Not exactly sure what flaw you're talking about. I'm guessing it's that you were asking the question for a reason to benefit town (??, explain the flaw to me). Anyway, I voted you because it definitely looked like to me like you were scum trying to seem town by asking questions that only scum or the mod would have the answer to.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 265, hayatoBL wrote:Shiryu suggested two possible scenarios, which I numbered. Both of them involved me being scum.

Scenario 1 was flawed, because scum already have this information. This scenario couldn't have existed.

You quoted that post and claimed to agree with it.

Now: Do you disagree that that was a flaw? Or perhaps you didn't read what you were agreeing with?

I had to go back and reread Shiryu's post. Seems I missed the first reason, I was skim reading at that time. I saw the second reason and was thinking the same thing of why someone would ask that question besides scum trying to ask towny questions. But yes, I definitely see the flaw in the 1st reason, was agreeing with the 2nd reason though.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Just because someone is lurking it doesn't mean they're scum. Both town and scum can lurk. I can see NM's reasons on Snuggly as scum, but he's not scum just because of lurking.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:14 am

Post by Flames682 »

In post 280, hayatoBL wrote:So what happened was: You read the thread. You saw me saying something scummy. You saw three players voted me already and decided to skim read those three players and went "Let's not look for scum there. " Please correct me if I'm wrong.

In other words, when you jump on a wagon, you don't really check whether that wagon is a good/bad one. Sure, FYPOV I could be scum for that scummy question, but probably there is my scumbuddy on my wagon, or perhaps the other scumteam...right?

FOS: Flame

I didn't read Flubber's vote as serious because of his "awkward entrance wee". Shiryu's and beast's votes were serious and I agreed with the statement of it is probably scum trying to look town. I didn't really consider it a wagon if there were only 2 serious votes on it.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 407, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 405, don_johnson wrote:I'd like to see what flubber has to say regarding fu. I have played with fu before and this seems like town fu to me.

I don't like his reads at all. His scumhunting is also weak. And not like bad logic weak. Like asking irrelevant questions and not really making assertions from them.

How are they irrelevant questions?

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 416, hayatoBL wrote:
In post 399, Flames682 wrote:I didn't read Flubber's vote as serious because of his "awkward entrance wee". Shiryu's and beast's votes were serious and I agreed with the statement of it is probably scum trying to look town. I didn't really consider it a wagon if there were only 2 serious votes on it.

I can't really accept a 'I didn't check on the wagon because two people isn't a wagon'.

Can you give me some of your reads, please? Thanks...

Two people aren't a wagon, and they both had the same reasons as I did to vote you, which was it seemed like scum trying to look town by asking those kinds of questions.

I'll post some reads tomorrow.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Someone mentioning their own meta as a defense but saying nothing else on why you're not scum is very suspicious. Anyone could have be scum, have a town meta, and act as they do when they're town, then say their town because it's their meta. I have a feeling that Anatole is manipulating his meta. Also once he starts to get voted on, he votes hayato who is the only other person who got voted by Lissa.

Also Lissa how was Anatole mentioning his own meta enough to warrant an unvote?

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Flames682 »

VOTE: Anatole

Meant to do it last post.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 482, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 477, Flames682 wrote:Someone mentioning their own meta as a defense but saying nothing else on why you're not scum is very suspicious. Anyone could have be scum, have a town meta, and act as they do when they're town, then say their town because it's their meta. I have a feeling that Anatole is manipulating his meta. Also once he starts to get voted on, he votes hayato who is the only other person who got voted by Lissa.

how could I prove I am not scum? are you role fishing or is there some secret townie handshake?

How is this role fishing in any way? Defend yourself better than simply saying it isn't your meta.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 482, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 477, Flames682 wrote:Someone mentioning their own meta as a defense but saying nothing else on why you're not scum is very suspicious. Anyone could have be scum, have a town meta, and act as they do when they're town, then say their town because it's their meta. I have a feeling that Anatole is manipulating his meta. Also once he starts to get voted on, he votes hayato who is the only other person who got voted by Lissa.

how could I prove I am not scum? are you role fishing or is there some secret townie handshake?

How is this role fishing in any way? Defend yourself better than simply saying it isn't your meta.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Prod dodge catching

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Prod dodge catching up later.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 523, FuDuzn wrote:learly NM knows something as he can explain another players scum read.

Not sure how you're using this as an argument for NM scum when literally all he did was quote Flubber's post where Flubber himself explained the reason of voting you.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 536, FuDuzn wrote:They are scum together.

In post 538, FuDuzn wrote:And that quote is the one thing that makes me think that
Flubbs is town.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 549, hayatoBL wrote:I will do this later. I voted so that people know when exactly I have Anatole as my main suspicion.

It's been six posts since you voted Anatole. Why keep on postponing the explanation?

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 562, hayatoBL wrote:I think Town has more information on me than these people -> shiryu, neil, lissa. I'm mentioning them specifically, because they have expressed having scum reads or at least bad vibes on Anatole, but haven't yet to put a vote (or in Lissa's case giving her results in figuring me out). I don't want to help them lynch Anatole, in case there is scum among them. Basically, I would like to know their stance *without* them knowing the strength of my scum read on Anatole.

It is pretty obvious that your scum read on Anatole is strong if your vote is on him.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Someone explain the Fu wagon to me

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Bob you say Anatole is town but then say you don't like his play.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by Flames682 »

I think AK is more scummy than Shiryu.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 614, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Yeah, but I'm not a lynch possibility today so move on brosef

Who said that?

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 617, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I'm saying that. What's your case for me to defend against?

I presented a case some posts ago and you responded poorly. Also you saying you're not a lynch possibility read way scummy for me.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Flames682 »

In post 643, neil1113 wrote:I think your town, but wrong. Your reads I feel are bad. Rethink them please? Take a closer look at Lissa, Shiryu, and Skelda.

Did you not just see the last 2 pages on why AK is scum? How is he town?

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 653, Not_Mafia wrote:Anatole still just seems like an easy target to me honestly

What people call "easy targets" always tend to flip scum in my experience.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 670, Kaiveran wrote:
In post 663, Bicephalous Bob wrote:no that's not happening

he was right about it being a dumb question

even if it wasn't, it's a poor excuse to stop
s
h
a
r
i
n
g

"
D
o
n
o
t
t
e
s
t
m
e
"

I
w
a
s
g
o
n
n
a
d
o
m
y
b
e
s
t
E
z
i
o
i
m
p
r
e
s
s
i
o
n
b
u
t
r
e
a
l
i
z
e
d
t
h
a
t
y
o
u
c
a
n
'
t
h
e
a
r
i
t
s
o
w
h
a
t
e
v
s

How do you even post using rainbow colors with it being tedious as hell?
[
m
o
d
e
d
i
t
]
i
t
'
s
a
s
e
c
r
e
t
t
o
e
v
e
r
y
b
o
d
y

Anyway, I can go for a Shiryu mainly because of this post:

In post 587, Shiryu wrote:Well, that was a busy weekend for me. So I should have more time for this game, especially now that my other game has ended. I'm now trying to make a rather sloppy vote list on excel to see if I can find any vote patterns. Pretty sure I should have it finished by tomorrow.

So far I haven't really gotten any proper readings based on content and style. Honestly most of you are looking either townie or at least null. Fu might be the only one I'm slightly suspicious of, and then that would only be based on his incorrect claims from way back when, which I've already addressed. Not finding him particularly scummy with his latest posts, though.

So yeah, I'll try to see if I can instead get something from the interactions between all of you.

It's once again gotten late for me, so for now I'll just post the one thing that caught my attention, which was Elmo's post (or technically I suppose) where he votes Flubber for his awkward entrance post. This may have still been him being in RVS, but if not, I could see this as potentially early bussing. Since I suppose I should put my vote into play

VOTE: Flubbernugget

I'll probably be changing this if I find anything more solid on what I plan to go over, but hey, I gotta start somewhere.

Total bullshit post, out of everything in the thread so far the only thing he can find is elmo doing "early bussing" on flubber.
Last edited by Kaiveran on Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 674, Flames682 wrote:Anyway, I can go for a Shiryu mainly because of this post:

EBWOP:

I can go for a Shiryu lynch*

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:53 am

Post by Flames682 »

Intent to hammer

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Posting tomorrow.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 747, FuDuzn wrote:Neil, because he is voting me which would be a mislynch. And for reasons I described I think lissa would be a mislynch.

Your reasons involved why you don't think Lissa is scum because of her ISO but did not take kyndy's posts into account.

I definitely can see Lissa as scum from Shiryu's case of kyndy. However, I still think that AK is more scummy.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Flames682 »

After Cabd catches up and Lissa claims I will hammer.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Josh, why do you believe Lissa's claim?

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Flames682 »

Cabd has not posted yet so I doubt he's caught up. However it is a plurality deadline so Lissa will still be lynched by then.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by Flames682 »

I'm fine with either Lissa or AK lynch. Josh I'm not sheeping Cabd I'm wondering what he's going to say because he said he would catch up.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 866, Josh_B wrote:First he called Flames Obvtown, but then said Flames knew what Fuduzn was thinking because they were scum partners.
Fuduzn flipped out and started saying Beast was scum. I don't think that Fuduzn knew that Beast actually was scum and on his team.
Beast made the Flames and Fuduzn are scum statements but he never followed up on them, choosing rather to go after my previous slot holder and Shyriu.

So you're saying I'm scum because of a RVS post by beast where he was joking because I said Charizard is better than Blastoise?

Also it's nice that you completely ignored Honey's questions a 2nd time and just blasted a bunch of questions at her instead.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:26 am

Post by Flames682 »

No, she asked why you didn't ask her questions
before

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:13 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Confirmed Mafia as in returned guilty result?

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Flames682 »

Damnit

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:23 pm

Post by Flames682 »

NM I swear to God I hate you so much right now.

Return to “Completed Open Games”