Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (isolation #200) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like you haven't actually done ANYTHING at all since you replaced in, why?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (isolation #201) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like, I've done more than all of these lurksacks combined so why don't you tell me who is scum and why.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (isolation #202) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if I send you monies will you go to the store and by some energy bars?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (isolation #203) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1778, Aneninen wrote:But, I don't understand the Nightkill at all and this might suggest me that I'm seriously misreading something.

I think its p obvious. He was a confirmed pr.

In post 1778, Aneninen wrote:Nero, who are your scumreads now

Well my first instinct is to flip Angel and Sthar. But Heartless' activity has dropped way down since d1 and you've been, like you have a tendency to follow the wind and just agree with people alot. Its nullish but I could see scum doing that. And then I have kinda a tinfoil theory that this game is really 6T and Dave shot his buddy to make it look like there was an sk in this game.

but so far I'm leaning flipping Sthar. Like, if he's town then his play is just extraordinarily bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (isolation #204) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1792, Aneninen wrote:(1) I still think that ArcAngel must be the SK. I've already posted plenty of things about that slot Yesterday and you can check her recent posts too. I don't think Sthar would be a good idea.
(2) I've also posted a lot about Heartless too. What you're saying is right but their posts changed after Day2. Just check it out!
(3) Am I following the wind? Apart from my vote for Massive yesterday when did I do that?
(4) I thought about that a lot but that's not possible. If Davesaz were scum, there wouldn't have been a Nightkill when MonkeyMan blocked him.

1. I disagree with you about sthar, I think he's a good possibility.
3. What I meant is like, without doing a whole bunch of quotes...like you were agreeing with Massive' massively bad case (lol?) on me and then you started agreeing with me that Dave was ignoring the shit out of me. Those are the two I remember off the top of my head.
4. I don't see how its "not possible". Mollie and I just got out of a game where this happened. Unless Jingle forbids it (and I do think most mods don't let scum do that.) then its still possible. I'm lazy, cn you give me a list of all the night actions?

@Davesaz: I don't think going for a No Lynch would be a good idea. But, I'd like to hear the others' opinion about it too.

No, I was actually thinking about doing a nl so Dave bringing this up makes me feel like 1000x better about him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #205) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^
OMGUS!

I'd love to hear how you are "confirmed"? You are also incredibly mistaken if you think that prod doge crap you did yesterday was pro-town play.

Also, I'm the only one to find scum this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (isolation #206) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1798, Nero Cain wrote:^
OMGUS!

I'd love to hear how you are "confirmed"? You are also incredibly mistaken if you think that prod doge crap you did yesterday was pro-town play.

Also, I'm the only one to find scum this game.

just to clarify, this was directed at Sthar and not Anen.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #207) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1797, Aneninen wrote:Why would doing a No Lynch be good?
The worst possible outcome is 1:1:1 and that can still be won because it would be a prisoner's dilemma for the scum factions. BUT, all other outcomes are better. Mind this: unless the mafia and the SK agreed somehow to go for a draw, they should get rid of each other – via lynch or kill – although I don't understand why it is not happening.

'cause they play to win the game? Mafia and sk SHOULD try to shoot at each other tonight. In fact, its a decent possibility that scum know who the sk is and will this kill them tonight to improve their chances of winning. If we end up mislynching today then the game is over for the town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #208) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1797, Aneninen wrote:Night1 – Killed: TSO – Blocked: Wgeurts
Night2 – Killed: 50Shades – Blocked: DeathStare
Night3 – Killed: MTD – Blocked: Davesaz (by MonkeyMan) – Failed to Block: Sthar (by Davesaz, because of MonkeyMan)
Night4 – Killed: MonkeyMan – Blocked: unknown (MonkeyMan's ISO gave me no information about it either.)

lets assume that sthar is the sk....

double kills TSO
kills 50
double kills MTD
double kills monkey/is blocked.

I'm not really getting how its "impossible" for him to be an sk based on the night actions.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #209) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm going to post some stuff later but I'm totes ok with flipping AA9 but I'm not exactly sold on Anen sk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #210) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1827, davesaz wrote:Watching Nero and Sthar not post.

^^^^^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (isolation #211) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1832, Heartless wrote:while we're waiting for sthar, please rank the following people in order of increasing adorableness:
aa9, anen, gif, mollie, nacho, tso, tth, sthar, jingle

tso
sthar
nacho
gif
tth
jingle
aa9
anen
mollie

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (isolation #212) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you ISO him?

mod-If the sk chose bulletproof, is he dull bulletproof?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (isolation #213) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^FULL

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #214) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm in agreement that the mafia very likley hit the bulletproof and therefore know who the sk is. This is a 4/1/1 split. If we no lynched an two town died then then we'd basicly be deciding who we want to win, the sk or the mafia. So I think it would make sense for the mafia to shoot the sk to improve thier chances to win.

I feel like I'm looking for the two dullest turds in a pile of shit.

aa9's play is all around bad as well as everyone that has been in that slot.
Heartless' activity dropped after d1 and he's trying to lynch mafia (wich actully benifits the sk)
sthar is/was a lurksack. His OMGUS on me today is terrible. I don't think he's mafia but he could be sk.
Anen's not understanding how town would lose in a 1:1:1 is pretty derpy. fake?
but if we no lynched I could also see both scum faction shooting conf town and super transparent town me.

Still leaning a no lynch with seconds on Angel.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (isolation #215) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So Fonz, who are you leaning towards killing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (isolation #216) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1891, davesaz wrote:Nero, what do you plan to do?

prob vote angel. Though, in my mind a nl is still a good option but then at the sane time if two town get shoot all mafia has to do is lead a lynch on the sk and they win.

I still don't have very big scum reads om either Heartless or Anen so gut still thinks Fonz/angel but both Fonz and angel are naturally scummy and derpy so its hard for me to tell.

Angel-what is your case on Heartless?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #217) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1895, ArcAngel9 wrote:I called me scum when there was a wagon on me and he refuse to explain his case

this is not exactly true though.

2 of heartless/anen/angel and Fonz are scum but everyone already knew that...

flipping Angel is a good idea and Fonz town is a possibility leaving the last scum in heartless/anen

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #218) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1905, The Fonz wrote:Et tu, Nero?

si?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #219) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, I plan on lynching AA9 but we still have like 9 hours. Why do you want me to hammer now? Why are you so anxious to end the day? Honestly it makes very little sense for you to want me to hammer 'cause you JUST asked TTH a question--do yu not care about her response?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (isolation #220) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Lets say that TTH is scum, all you are doing is giving her and anti more time to come up with an explanation. I think town would want their question answered.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (isolation #221) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, I think I've been scum reading you and Angel for awhile now but do ad hom me to make yourself feel better.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #222) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:aa9

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (isolation #223) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Mine is that its Heartless 'cause he figures that you'll end up voting me for some derptarded reasoning and that I still hate your play (and I do, 'cause its p bad)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (isolation #224) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes.

Why shouldn't I think that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (isolation #225) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I fail to see your point. Me considering a nl yesterday 'cause I felt that it was a good move for the town and also being able to see scum giving themselves the best chance to win is not in conflict. Both are also partially true since Anen shot conf town 'cause he thought it gave him a better chance and the sk killed Anen 'cause it bettered their chance to win. Now MAYBE its all just a coincidence that pretty obviously town Nero is left alive and TSO's older brother who is 99% more likely to vote me than you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (isolation #226) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

As I mentioned yesterday, I was not thrilled with Fonzie's 1909. First of all, he was activly scumhunting you (heartless) but he didn't care if you answered his question. IMO, I think town would care. It also looks like him being anxious to get to night. Would an experienced player do that?

I know that OMGUS comes from both alignments but I really hate how BOTH Fonz and Sthar have done that.

I really dislike how he (sthar) did absolutely nothing but prod doge before Fonz replaced in. There's a line of thinking that scum wouldn't draw attention to themselves like that. How does Sthar act as scum?

I DO like Fonz saying that he ISO'd Sthar 'cause he doesn't like playing as scum. Seems like a minor town tell but it also doesn't mean he was right. Why were you town reading sthar?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (isolation #227) » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1971, Heartless wrote:nero what are you thinking?

anything...?

nothing...?

something...?

what?
-antihero

I'm thinking that I'm going to the store to buy some eggs. Like, I've literally had a craving for eggs all day.

Spoiler:
I'll also have something game relevant when I have more time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #228) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1983, Heartless wrote:I'd really like to hear more from Nero right now because he's been pretty much a blank all of today. I checked his site-wide activity and it looks like he's been gone all weekend, but I'd still like to see the thought process at work.

or maybe I just haven't been around. Why do you keep trying to make it look like I'm avoiding posting here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (isolation #229) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1937, Heartless wrote:You said yesterday you were "the only one" to catch scum this game. Why do you feel that way?

'cause I was up until the time that anen flipped scum. I know TSO and a few others sheeped me onto Mollie but I think I was the first to suspect her.

In post 1938, Heartless wrote:
In post 1936, Nero Cain wrote:As I mentioned yesterday, I was not thrilled with Fonzie's 1909. First of all, he was activly scumhunting you (heartless) but he didn't care if you answered his question. IMO, I think town would care. It also looks like him being anxious to get to night. Would an experienced player do that?

Non-sequitur
. I do not follow. What does experience level have to do with this?

-TTH

I think if Fonz were scum he'd be a little more cautious and not slip up like that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (isolation #230) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1940, The Fonz wrote:and it was unclear where you stood on the ArcAngel wagon.

:facepalm:

Can't tell if revisionist scum or normal Fonz inability to read...

In post 1790, Nero Cain wrote:Well my first instinct is to flip
Angel
and Sthar

In post 1814, Nero Cain wrote:I'm totes ok with flipping AA9

In post 1940, The Fonz wrote:This is because I've noted that advocating "More discussion" or "Not rushing" tends to be a scum thing, whereas town tends to have more idea what it is, specifically, that they're waiting for before they are willing to hammer.

It could be that I know that I'm town but if you think that town aren't indecisive then you really need to think about how you approach the game.

In post 1940, The Fonz wrote:I haven't OMGUSed in this game

*shrugz*

Maybe not but I felt

In post 1846, The Fonz wrote:#276 - Nero's sthar suspicion kinda feels like it's come out of nowhere. Le sigh. This is going to be another game where I spend a significant amount of time arguing with Nero, isn't it?

looked p OMGUSY.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #231) » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1990, TellTaleHeart wrote:I explicitly said you've been gone from the entire site. What about that makes it sound like you're avoiding posting here?

In post 1985, Heartless wrote:Nero, this would be easier if you actually participated in the thought process here

prob this

In post 1985, Heartless wrote:Nero, this would be easier if you actually participated in the thought process here

this makes it sound like I am not participating. If you knew I was gone why would you even post this? FMPOV this looks like nothing more than to get Fonz to think I'm not participating.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (isolation #232) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well exactly what are you doing to find scum?

In post 1993, Heartless wrote:. On the other, the things you're posting don't show any thought for finding a theory that would explain Aneninen's behavior and how that might lead to the SK

This? You are basing your decision on who has the best explanation for why Anen killed the confirmed town.

Explain to me how that helps you figure out who the sk is?

In post 1993, Heartless wrote:I need something to evaluate from you Nero.

So why aren't you asking me anything?

I mean obviously Anen didn't think he'd win for some reason and all those posts about mafia and the sk making a deal to draw were likely a reachout. But I still fail to see how explaining his behavior helps us find the sk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #233) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1994, Heartless wrote:But now you're saying that in the first paragraph you were actually townreading Fonz

Where did I say that I was townreading Fonz?

There are things about Fonz that make me think its a scum slot. There are also things that make me lean town. Why should I have a definite read on a slot that I think has done both scummy things and townie things?

Give me a tl;dr on your Fonz read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #234) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess its my turn to threaten TTH with a lynch unless they participate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (isolation #235) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2008, Heartless wrote:A reach out would've taken the form of publicly outing the SK since that was the only surefire way for Anen to get the joint win. Anen was trying to sneak by. How would that work? He would have to avoid getting scumread by the SK and keep the SK happy.

YEAH! I mean if he publicly outs the SK he's going to get lynched and then everyone is going to connect the dots and go "hrmmm..I guess Anen knew who the sk was 'cause he shot him and didn't die". Where is your thinking cap?

Also, you've not told me how me and Fonz "explaining" Anen's action last night is helping you find the sk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (isolation #236) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, FMPOV one of you two killed him 'cause you two actually suspected him and I'm leaning you.

Also anti's post is dumb. Like if he publicly admits to knowing the sk then he's (Anen) going to get lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (isolation #237) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So why do you think he chose to not shoot the sk?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #238) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2033, The Fonz wrote:Is that really, from your POV, why it's one of us?

Well, there's not much else to gather but I'd expect you two would have thought the same thing. The theory that I'm the sk and shot Anen over someone like you seems ridiculous to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (isolation #239) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This my weak spot though...

In post 1995, Nero Cain wrote:Well exactly what are you doing to find scum?

In post 1993, Heartless wrote:. On the other, the things you're posting don't show any thought for finding a theory that would explain Aneninen's behavior and how that might lead to the SK

This? You are basing your decision on who has the best explanation for why Anen killed the confirmed town.

Explain to me how that helps you figure out who the sk is?

In post 2009, The Fonz wrote:As for today, I'm particularly underwhelmed with TTH's scumhunting. We get the 'Fonz, what were you trying late yesterday?' question, but no follow-ups, and no sign of TTH having drawn any conclusions from it. Then we get this massive burst of defensive effort in trying to take down my theories about Anen, but I don't see anything that looks like trying to tell me and Nero apart.

Fonz is saying the same thing. Now maybe he's just scum shadowing me but like 9 hours to go and if I'm wrong then I'll just blame it on angel.

Kinda worried about Fonz wanting us two to vote.

Fuck it, i got a few hours.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2040 (isolation #240) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*sigh* You have more Bark than you do bite.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #241) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2041, The Fonz wrote:It's a verbal game. How could it be otherwise? :p

But I'll be quite happy when I no longer have to pore over the tiniest intricacies of Anen's play to tell apart two players who don't seem to care.

My point is that we were both arguing the same thing (you in more words) yet you are getting all angry and argumentative over me being paranoid that you were "sheeping" my point. Its pointlessly aggressive behavior, TSO does the same shit and I wish you two turds would knock it off. Though it is kinda funny when you just accused AA9 of the same shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (isolation #242) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Heartless' post makes me smile and half of me wants to vote Fonz 'cause he's a dick and hey maybe I am over thinking things here and it is Fonz and none of the town picked up on Sthar's bad play 'cause?

Heartless, why would you unvote Fonz if you believe he's scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (isolation #243) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would I not just hammer and write my post later?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (isolation #244) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sthar was pretty lurky and spent more time in sitechat then in this game. I don't think avoiding this game and posting in sitechat should be considered great play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (isolation #245) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also think its kind of kinky that your sister is "watching me"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #246) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, tbf, if you are scum then it makes tons of sense to vote Fonz 'cause I'm tempted to vote him just based on him being Fonz but this is kinda looking like normal Foz who thinks he's better than he really is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (isolation #247) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The only thing is that I fear making the wrong decision though if I vote Heartless and she's scum then I and the rest of the town win. If I vote Heartless and Fonz is scum I can laugh it up and the town for ignoring me about Sthar. looks like a win/win for me. :mrgreen:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #248) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2060, Heartless wrote:Unless, of course, you're buying Fonz's nonsense that he would leave us around all those days as SK

well he did.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (isolation #249) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2060, Heartless wrote:I was voting him because he's been shoving walls of theory and then turning it around on me and acting like I'm scummy when I talk about an alternate.

I'll hammer. vote him.

but hey, why didn't you think Sthar was scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (isolation #250) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also really didn't get the vibe that you had a scumread on Fonz. If you were scumreading Fonz why were you threatning to hammer me if I didn't participate?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (isolation #251) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Did I stutter?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (isolation #252) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Fonz, why are you town reading me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (isolation #253) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2075, Heartless wrote:If you are, you're a terrible person.

So a hug is out of the question? :(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (isolation #254) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So your full case on Fonz is that he's throwing your theory talk back into your face or is there more?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #255) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have decided that

I will decide who to vote in an hour

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (isolation #256) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Heartless

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (isolation #257) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (isolation #258) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well its pointless 'cause Fonz isn't even here....

so if Heartless is scum and Fonz isn't even here then its winds up a nolynch...least I can hammer fonz and maybe win...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (isolation #259) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Fonz

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (isolation #260) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh, if you are the sk you would have won regardless. Fonz lynch atleast gives us a chance.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (isolation #261) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I still love you TTH.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (isolation #262) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

perhaps if I voted earlier I would have gotten Fonz to vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (isolation #263) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also expect AA9 to run in and start yelling about who she knew Heartless was scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #264) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well dead thread was predictable though TSO whining about how much of a shitty player he is gets old.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (isolation #265) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2128, T S O wrote:you misvoted in LyLo

:facepalm:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (isolation #266) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

p much yeah. That's not to say that they didn't play well but had Fonz been here they wouldn't have won.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (isolation #267) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am also not blaming Fonz for anything.

Return to “Completed Open Games”