Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by T S O »

oh whoah oh oh
oh whoahhh oh ohhh
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by T S O »

YOU TREMBLED LIKE YOU'D SEEN A GHOST
AND I GAVE IN
I LACK THE THINGS YOU NEED THE MOST, YOU SAID
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

VOTE: 50 SHADES OF PURPLE
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by T S O »

That's actually a pretty serious vote.

Yes, please.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by T S O »

it makes me a little sad that sthar's lurking - it's probably the most paranoid I've been of him ever.

but I don't really like the molliechodra
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by T S O »

wguerts could also be scum

scumreads everywhere! yaaay! paranoia!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:37 am

Post by T S O »

I was kinda expecting my entrance to spark, well, something.

A lot of you are active on-site - mollie, looking at you - so why aren't you posting here?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:38 am

Post by T S O »

why do you keep telling the thread about the differences in opinion between you and Nacho like it's actually relevant or something?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:38 am

Post by T S O »

What have either of you done this entire game which merits anything?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:40 am

Post by T S O »

Why is your push on MTD mid-game so stupidly lethargic and "we believe in this 100%" and then no fucking concerted push?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:09 am

Post by T S O »

In post 853, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 849, T S O wrote:I was kinda expecting my entrance to spark, well, something.

A lot of you are active on-site - mollie, looking at you - so why aren't you posting here?

Your entrance wasn't anything interesting.

I agree. At the same time, it's a replacement. There was a stunning lack of shits given at all.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:13 am

Post by T S O »

In post 506, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
Unvote

OH MAN I GUESS WE WON'T VOTE MTD BECAUSE HE'S SO FUCKING TOWN
I'M SURE ALL OF THOSE BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL POSTS HE MADE MADE HIM THE TOWNIEST MOTHERFUCKER WHO LIVED EVER AND I'M SURE THAT BULLSHIT PUSH ON ANEN IS ACTUALLY CORRECT AND ABSURDLY BEAUTIFUL

no, you're right, Nacho - you didn't specifically say that. you said this, though.

either I'm heavily misjudging your confidence in weak scumreads or you felt very strongly about MTD.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:19 am

Post by T S O »

so why didn't you immediately revote in #507?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:29 am

Post by T S O »

No-one else doing anything most definitely doesn't excuse you from doing nothing. I don't expect some people to do anything. I do expect you two to.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:38 am

Post by T S O »

In post 864, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 862, T S O wrote:so why didn't you immediately revote in #507?

I revoted at the end of my posting spree?

Which was 12 posts later.

In post 865, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 849, T S O wrote:I was kinda expecting my entrance to spark, well, something.

it looks like some1 is needing attention

I am going to now call you blueskyboris in the hopes that he will google search his name and he will show up.

that is all.

Yes, I've had a very troubled childhood and desperately seek/require attention. Back to the game.

In post 866, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:I mean yeah, maybe I could have revoted immediately after but I don't know how that would show a different intent.

If you actually believed in the MTD wagon, you'd have revoted?

In post 867, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:actually it isn't. I lied.

tso are you for realz reading us as scum yes or no

cos I can't tell.

Not incredibly strongly, but yes.

In post 868, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:nacho hush I am trying to determine if tso is srsly trying to figure us out or if he is hopping on the only wagon that has legs cos that make his posts alignment indicative

Your wagon doesn't have legs and I'm not going to be intimidated by being potentially called scum.

In post 872, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 870, T S O wrote:No-one else doing anything most definitely doesn't excuse you from doing nothing. I don't expect some people to do anything. I do expect you two to.

We have done things this game. We have been the life blood of this game and there's not really a valid argument that days we haven't.

Like what? Who are your strong townreads? Why?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:23 am

Post by T S O »

I'm not pushing sthar because he's not here. His doing of fuck-all and weird lurking are also noted.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:50 am

Post by T S O »

I'm quite wary of people appeasing me. It's probably my #1 weakness.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:50 am

Post by T S O »

Then again, I don't like people nullreading or scumreading me. If it has a legit reason, I guess.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:41 am

Post by T S O »

what do you mean?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by T S O »

hey all

I too will read up and get my shit together.

Mod: prod Sthar with a cattle prod. Everyone else too.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:22 am

Post by T S O »

In post 907, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:vote him and I bet he will get active.

what I am trying to figure out is why tso is ignoring him and going after us when tso was on a scumteam with star where he pulled this shit before.

it makes me think tso picked up a scum role pm cos no way would he be that dumb to try lynch us on d1.

scum are going to sort us out. no ifs ands what about it. <----- we will get nked early, in 1 of our games scum tried to nk us twice before freaking out and then fakeclaiming a guilty on us. oh hey they were lynched. then we were finally nked.

don't worry about us we will NOT be endgamed can we pretty plz with sugar on top have your help on star now?

ty <3

if you're going to completely misrep Faith Plus One, cool beans, but I'll stop that shit right now.

you got lynched on d5 when me and Sthar had completely turned town on you. It wasn't a TSO-push, it wasn't a Sthar push, it wasn't a TSO-Sthar push - it was pushed by, iirc, people like shos, who was Town.

And it was d5.

That was the most ridiculous equation of games I've seen in a while.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:24 am

Post by T S O »

Like, what did you actually expect? Me to hardpush a case against someone who's lurking? What?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:42 am

Post by T S O »

In post 909, Aneninen wrote:Catching up later. While I'm away,
@TSO: can you link a game you were replaced in (if there are any), please?

town: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=51535
replaced in, called both scum correctly straight away, was forced to compromise, got nk'd, town listened me on one but there was an inexperienced/VI in LyLo and he threw the game.
town: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49438
replaced in, didn't call any scum correctly, got in a massive fight with desp, got lynched
scum: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37476
replaced in, made slot pretty town, got to d3, had planned to bus Nacho but town got there first, won in LyLo
scum: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=29865
replaced in, backed scumpartner mara in a 1v1, mara lost, got lynched, was the de facto lynch d2. worst ever scumgame by a long, long shot. I'm somewhat competent as scum - more so than town, anyway.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:18 am

Post by T S O »

temp vla
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by T S O »

I do not like 5SOP's posting one bit.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:00 am

Post by T S O »

Unvote
Vote: sthar8
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:01 am

Post by T S O »

I agree with everything you're saying Aneninen, but sthar is on the record as stating he lurks strategetically as scum and his lack of response many days after I got here suggests he's doing it now.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:02 am

Post by T S O »

I think it's kinda strange that 50SOP's read on me is scum for not pushing sthar despite me being on the record as saying I didn't agree with it and wasn't townreading him - but whatever.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:07 am

Post by T S O »

is it possible to discern?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:08 am

Post by T S O »

sthar might not even flip scum.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:12 am

Post by T S O »

I don't care, Anti. I really don't.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:31 am

Post by T S O »

In post 986, Heartless wrote:lol

you're so scum

when have you ever caught me as scum?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:34 am

Post by T S O »

In post 991, MTD wrote:Yeah, I dunno, I have to reread him, was just that from the top of my mind I remembered to think he is town.

Pedit: Like seriously? That post is just :facepalm:

If you want, you can vote me.

I voted Sthar because it was the right thing to do - he is active lurking. I knew I'd take abuse for it and I knew it could potentially cause my own lynch.

I still don't care. Again, I've also got around you as scum in the past.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:36 am

Post by T S O »

no
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:37 am

Post by T S O »

Okay, actually, let's do this. I didn't really feel like it but your weird arrogance is annoying.

Why did I do this?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:39 am

Post by T S O »

that's a really shit vote

you're not even confident in your own vote? weak.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:39 am

Post by T S O »

but you should join in in explaining why I'm scum too, by all means. Laud it over me in postgame!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:53 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1000, Heartless wrote:well, we can start with the fact that you've been calling nachomollie scum all game and now you're moseying over to an sthar vote with them because.......... strategic lurking?

sthar goes on strategic v/la's as scum?

well done anti. you've managed to piece through the logic so clearly laid out and paraphrase it back. therefore, I am scum.

In post 1001, Heartless wrote:we can also continue with the fact that the 50 shades push was liquid shit to begin with

not really, at all. it's pretty telling when one of their responses to me saying "you're doing nothing" was "neither is anyone else." but I mean, vague accusations ftw! therefore, I am scum.

shit dayum ya got me!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:54 am

Post by T S O »

#1002 doesn't even fucking make sense. I didn't go after sthar immediately; I gave him a chance. He continued lurking - that's scummy as fuck. Therefore, I am scum.

The rest of those posts have 0 relevance to anything. Are you sure you're okay, Anti?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:55 am

Post by T S O »

it shouldn't be this easy for me to dismantle your arguments - come on now.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:33 am

Post by T S O »

I like this guy!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:38 am

Post by T S O »

unvote

would vote 5sop, or policy lynch nero. w/e works.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:39 am

Post by T S O »

vote: nero

it's not really a policy

I just hate his whole charade of asking why he's not a scumread - why the fuck does this matter?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:39 am

Post by T S O »

any half-decent scumplayer can just give a generically sound explanation for it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:58 am

Post by T S O »

I think it's a really bad method of scumhunting which never works but makes you look good.

I think you also know that.

So why are you doing it?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:57 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1014, Heartless wrote:
In post 1005, T S O wrote:it shouldn't be this easy for me to dismantle your arguments - come on now.

I'm not going to sugar coat it: you need an attitude adjustment as much as Anti does. Your catch up is very bare-bones and I don't come away from it knowing much about where you stand this game. In short, it's terrible and not very pro-town. I'm just sorry that someone more articulate than Anti wasn't around to break the news to you.

Let's see if we can't shed any light on the situation, though.

Let's run down the list of questions for you:

1. As Antihero pointed out, why is it that you're scumreading 50 Shades of Purple yet perfectly willing to vote with them?
2. Did you change your read on 50 Shades of Purple?
3. Do you think 50 Shades are bussing?
4. Why do you think 50 Shades is scum? There's a lot of adjectives I could use to describe them and Nacho's case on MTD, but "lethargic" isn't one of them. Anything else?
5. sthar has a past of "lurking strategically" as scum? Where is the substantiation for this claim? Does it apply for this particular situation (i.e. Why is it strategic here)?
6. Do you have any reads outside of 50 Shades, sthar, or wgeurts?
7. Why do you think wgeurts is scum?

That should be enough for now to get you started.

-TTH

okay so you randomly gave me abuse for replacing into my seventh game or so which I'm active in at the moment, thank you TTH! How can I repay you?

1) It's entirely possible they're bussing/the entire game is telling me I'm wrong on my read of them.
2) Somewhat.
3) Probably ...not. It doesn't really feel like a bus. But they weren't wrong about Sthar - he was lurking.
4) I didn't feel they pushed anything relevant here/did anything/read on me is bullshit.
5) No, I made it up on the spot. Ask sthar. I've seen him say it somewhere before. It's strategic so he won't be lynched d1. This is really fucking obvious.
6) Not particularly, no. Nero could be scum. Probably a good lynch anyway.
7) Early-game made me think so.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:13 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1058, Antihero wrote:
In post 1057, T S O wrote:okay so you randomly gave me abuse for replacing into my seventh game or so which I'm active in at the moment, thank you TTH! How can I repay you?

lol, who chose to do that?

you? or TTH?

Oh, you're right, I randomly gave myself abuse for replacing into my 7th game or so which I'm active in at the moment, thank you TSO! How can I repay myself?

just go back to pretending you think you caught me

In post 1059, sthar8 wrote:T can you vote massive please? We have an hour left.

unvote
vote: massive

In post 1060, Antihero wrote:nah, he's just going to force a no-lynch.

then whine when TTH rips him a new asshole for being anti-town.

oh you're right oh wise one
teach me how to play this game and how not to have your sister "rip me an asshole"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:31 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1067, Heartless wrote:
In post 1061, T S O wrote:Oh, you're right, I randomly gave myself abuse for replacing into my 7th game or so which I'm active in at the moment, thank you TSO! How can I repay myself?

I'm not saying anything to be mean, TSO. I guess I'm just frustrated that it seems like a majority of people have checked out completely. You look stressed and I'm sorry if I came off as bitchy, but I feel like I'm in over my head (again) and I feel like I have absolutely no information on your slot.

-TTH

it's cool. I'm under stress as well and I'm finding it very hard to even get time for Mafia these days.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:39 am

Post by T S O »

I'm Town, you're probably Town. I like Sthar's catchup on a surface level but I know he knows that buddying me is usually pretty effective.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:39 am

Post by T S O »

that mollienacho thing could be town. it also could be scum.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:11 am

Post by T S O »

Good luck Town, it could be tough but I believe in you.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #50) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:18 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2118, Nero Cain wrote:Well dead thread was predictable though TSO whining about how much of a shitty player he is gets old.

yes, I was killed n1 and you survived to endgame and you misvoted in LyLo and I didn't. Clearly, I'm the bad player.

Please don't clog this thread up with vitriol.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #51) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:27 am

Post by T S O »

wp heartless btw.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (isolation #52) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:09 am

Post by T S O »

Oh, okay, Heartless won by default. Riiiight.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (isolation #53) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:21 am

Post by T S O »

lol
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Open Games”