A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

... Can we get off that please? Everything about this discussion screams "let's break the rules".
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

Prodge. I was halfway through my post when my browser crashed, and I don't have time to rewrite it now because of dinner plans. I'll get back within eight hours or so.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

Okay, I'll elaborate later, it's after 3 am, and I've got stuff to do tomorrow.

Anxiety appears town. Among other things, I like the Random vote, and am okay with sheeping this.

VOTE: Random

The number of replacements we currently need is ridiculous. Ffs... If you want to make a selection from the bunch, Ika, sure, let's lynch one. I'm not sure I like the Enigma lynch right now, though.

Slight town lean on vedith.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:53 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 84, Vedith wrote:@A Simple Plan - Which one would be better to lynch from the 3 if not Enigma?
And why do you think he's not a good lynch?

@all - Can his request to be swapped out a sign of defeat, or no? I've never played with him before.

In particular regarding Enigma, the questioning from and the edit in 37 are sound and come from a similar strand of curiosity regarding Fire's comment. As well, I'm not liking the opportunism of the wagon, in particular, Random's sudden vote in when he asks to replace out.

I don't see it so much as a sign of defeat, as it is a courtesy to us as other players when he may not truly have time for the game. I think both VT and Cow would be better lynches if we're basing our wagon on inactivity because they never even appeared in the thread.

Anxiety: why the sudden backing off from Random? Did that vote accomplish what you wanted it to? Did you learn anything from it?

P-Edit: Top Town read right now is Vedith.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 117, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Ika, hammer!

Daytime sucks, I live for the night

Um... What? I'm not the only one seeing this, right? Asking for a quick hammer (when we're at L-3, no less!) feels incredibly anti-town. I'm willing to lynch this in a heartbeat.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:59 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

Hermit, just because I don't like your posting style doesn't mean I'm going to immediately vote for you. I still think random is the better vote, so of course I didn't switch.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:15 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 45, Randomnamechange wrote:Up yours vedith
UNVOTE:
VOTE: vedith

OMGUS vote with no real reason to do so.
In post 73, Randomnamechange wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: enigma
L-2 I have my reasons.

In post 77, Randomnamechange wrote:It's to do with a new player coming in.

Switching back with poor explanation, and then when inquired not elaborating efficiently. I still want to know what you got from that vote.

In post 126, Randomnamechange wrote:
St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Also you couldn't lynch me if you wanted. The anti-town brotherhood is strong.

Ooh ooh can I join?
I'm not townreading anyone for seeming really relaxed and just messimg around as there are so many its unlikely they are all town.

Specifying that messing around and taking the game relaxed isn't something to town-read, while making jokes and trying to settle in as relaxed. What's the point in playfulness if it's not a town trait?
In post 135, Randomnamechange wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: asp
V/LA till 21st

I don't know if I will have Wi-Fi, if not I will still post occasionally

Not complaining about the V/LA, hope you enjoy whatever it is. But your vote is OMGUS. Why is it there?
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 147, 4nxi3ty wrote:@Simple Plan
What's your thoughts on yimmy?

Null at worst, slight town lean. I think his posting has at least been more productive than the "fluff" Firebringer is claiming it is. In particular, follows my line of thinking, and at least offers a good comment toward Ika that I agree with. Granted, he could be more active, but by the same line of reasoning, I probably ought to be, myself.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:39 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 150, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:@ASP

What do you think of firebringer?

He's annoying as hell with his mix of random stupid questions, fluff, and terrible voting, and hard to read because of the bias it creates in my mind to automatically make me label him anti-town. I don't get where he claims MY post is fluff either.
In post 155, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:@ASP

If you are going to come online to just ignore this thread, you might as well replace out

Up yours. I rotate when posting because [Ongoing] and I don't have time to sit here 24/7. Your strategy is replacing in and not reading to keep up with X number of games, mine is to post in each when I get a chance in rotation.

P-Edit: you wanna lynch me, Anx? Do it. And tomorrow, look at Hermit. Look at Random. I don't care which, they're both scummy as hell.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:13 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

Again, up yours. You're role fishing- I'm nowhere near L1, and even if I were, you're on the wagon, so that's not a claim you can make.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:15 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

You know what, I'm starting to like this "up yours" thing. Realizing its not necessarily scummy to be sassy makes me rethink that Vedith vote by Random a bit.

VOTE: Hermit
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:37 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

Knowing how Hermit and Ika in particular behave Day One? Yeah, I'd say it was serious. I've seen Ika quick hammer on page 2 to get out of a day one, and Hermit later replaced into a game only to a) not read the thread, and b) lolhammer. There are reasons I don't like their playstyle day one in particular, but Her it definitely isn't someone we want around in LYLO, even if he is town, and based on everything that's happened so far, I'd be willing to label him scum for it.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:58 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 164, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:
Realizing its not necessarily scummy to be sassy makes me rethink that Vedith vote by Random a bit.

You have been playing under that account for 2 years, and just now you had the revelation that sassiness isn't scumminess? What influenced you without a flip?

If you'd like to check my profile, you'll see massive periods of inactivity during that time and about a third the number of posts you did. My activity has been in the last three months. If you must know, realizing that my own sassy attitude came from town is proof that it's not scum to me.

P-Edit: It's happened in past games, and I wouldn't be against it here, but more or less it's a warning that while some may not consider it necessarily scummy, it's definitely something to avoid taking into a LYLO situation.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:14 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 195, Vampirate wrote:
In post 40, A Simple Plan wrote:... Can we get off that please? Everything about this discussion screams "let's break the rules".

Please elaborate on this post.

I don't see how the discussion prior to this post screams 'let's break the rules'. Seems a bit much just because people wanted to know more into Firebringer's opinion on duppin.

I honestly don't see the big deal about it, it just so happens that Firebringer couldn't elaborate on why.

As in, let's stop interrogating someone about an ongoing game, because that's bound to get somebody on the ban list, and I don't want to be sitting there watching it happen. The whole "how can that be alignment indicative" question still asks about an ongoing game.

If anything can be gained from the situation at all, Vedith's feels town because he knows he's treading unsafe waters talking about it and lets it go before it caused a problem.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:58 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 222, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:That leaves Duppin, ASP, and Vedith for me. I am thinking that ASP is probably the most likely to be town out of these, but I admit that I can't read shit on any of these people.

I'll be honest, I've basically just checked out of this game. Titus is currently the only one making a whole ton of sense, and while I like aspects of Vedith and of 4ity, I still don't understand the vote of the latter on me.

One thing I wanna ask though, Hermit... What? Why is your vote on me then?
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:30 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 226, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Because I don't want to be indecisive

No, reread your post. That doesn't answer my question. If I'm "most likely town" compared to Duppin and Vedith, why are you not voting one of the players who is more likely to be scum?
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

Prodge. I'll get to stuff in the morning. I've been unable to focus at all today and my life has gone to shit.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

VOTE: Constantine (explanation below)

Skimmed to try to put this out so we can decide.

A Simple Plan- 4 4nxi3ty, randomidget, ForWhomTheJellyRolls, St Constantine The Hermit
The Enigma- 1 TheWorst
duppin- 2 ika, The Enigma
Firebringer- 0
Vedith- 0
randomidget- 0
Vampirate- 1 duppin
ika- 0
St Constantine the Hermit- 3 Yimmy, Titus, Vampirate, A Simple Plan
4nxi3ty- 0
Yimmy- 1 Firebringer
TheWorst- 1 Vedith
ForWhomTheJellyRolls- 0
Titus - 0

Not Voting-

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

With that said, Constantine's vote changed like ten times while I was trying to do this. It's like he's not even trying to appear town, and if he is, he's certainly not acting in a pro-town fashion. All he's done is cause confusion.

So with that being said, > 2 days, and he and I are the top two lynch candidates right now. Do what needs to be done, because even if I die it'll provide something to analyze over a no lynch. I'm vanilla town since I won't be around to claim if need be later, so even if I'm chosen you're not losing a PR.

Mod: V/LA through Sunday.
we'll be in night when I get back.

Return to “Completed Open Games”