Open 621 (C9++): The ZAR SHOW S1 Holiday Special - OVER!

AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:53 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

/confirm
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:05 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 13, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:No hi?

No how are you?

How rude ABR :p

Because it was all too similar. Scum trying to blend in by copying other confirms and trying not to stand out.
So now you are trying to deceive us by standing out? Nice try, Don Corleone.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:22 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 16, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:That is some top level psychological analysis.

You got me. Lynch me for I have sinned.
I have taken a course on psychology, which I barely passed, so I know what I am talking about. Respect my authority.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:10 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Two votes?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:11 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

I am a simple man. I vote for anything that catches my attention longer than three seconds.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:17 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

So Toffee is scum?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:39 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Texcat

For drawing conclusions so quickly.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:47 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 43, Aneninen wrote:AlwaysInnocent, you drew a conclusion just as quickly as TexCat.
No, no. I never conclude anything. I only assume things.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:48 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 47, shaddowez wrote:VOTE: Acryon

Serious vote. Jumped on the BBT wagon when it was gaining steam, then when people stopped talking about him and started voting ABR he joins in to do the same.
So you think he is most likely scum?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:49 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 52, shaddowez wrote:
In post 49, AlwaysInnocent wrote:So you think he is most likely scum?

At this point it's the scummiest thing I've seen. I have no problem with vote jumping, but he doesn't seem to have put any reasoning into his votes, and is just latching onto the wagons that are forming.
I don't think it really meant that much, but who knows. It seems so... unnecessary.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

VOTE: Lucky2u

RVS vote? Liar!
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:41 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 69, Kmd4390 wrote:Guess I'll reveal. Alwaysinnocent was my other scum read. Hard to explain, but he gives off a basic "fitting in" feel rather than a "looking for scum" one. I know it's early but that's when we all have Role PMs freshest in our mind.
Lol. Yeah, well, you can't do much scumhunting yet in this stage. I have a few town-leans: shaddowz and Lowell, but you can't seriously expect to really be able to hunt scum now.

My scumhunting game will gradually pick up as the game progresses and more information becomes available. You will see.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:31 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Kop

Needs to come out and play.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:22 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I don't think TexCat's assumption was worse than yours.
It was obvious that I was poking a bit of fun. I am partly doing this to see how other people react. I think I am allowed to do this this early in the game. It is part of the transition from RVS to scumhunting.

Just like this comment. It gave a certain vibe... as if you'd been defending him preemptively.
I am giving a reason for my slight townread of him.

At this point I checked three games of his randomly. He moved his vote much less frequently.
Who me? We are not allowed to discuss those games yet, since none of them have finished yet. But I will tell you this: I am trying different strategies. It also depends on the context.

You'd moved your vote three times by this post, yet you were talking about your town-leans and the fact that it was (is) hard to scumhunt so early but you'd do more later.
This doesn't add up.
Hint: townreads =/= scumreads.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:37 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 90, Kop wrote:Yes you can. You scum hunt from the game start, and game finish. You make information, get information, use information.
I wouldn't call it real scumhunting in this stage. Of course you are trying to maximize the probability that you lynch scum, but unless scum seriously screw up, they won't give themselves away so easily so early.

I am using information that I have gotten from reading your ISO, and what I gather from this information, you are trying to look actively scum hunting, when most of it is just filled with random votes, and trying to look busy.
Trying to look busy?

And that final comment, that is an obvious statement that anybody can make, it's whether you will actually back this up is another matter.
Of course.

And it's one of those comments that comes across as saying keep me alive, I will show you what I can do.
Indeed I will. :)

Interesting to see that you enter the game so aggressively.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:47 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Talking about scumhunting, Kop. You didn't even seem to be doing anything until I voted for you, calling you to come out and play. It didn't take you long to respond, though. Were you lurking?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:23 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 102, Kop wrote:
In post 101, acryon wrote:
In post 90, Kop wrote:I am using information that I have gotten from reading your ISO, and what I gather from this information, you are trying to look actively scum hunting, when most of it is just filled with random votes, and trying to look busy.

And that final comment, that is an obvious statement that anybody can make, it's whether you will actually back this up is another matter. And it's one of those comments that comes across as saying keep me alive, I will show you what I can do.

I'd like to think that too, but is this your first RVS? Did you truly expect everyone to be gung-ho scumhunting from page 3?

This is not my first RVS. I wouldn't class myself as a veteran in mafia games but I have been playing probably over a year and in a lot of games. I've seen scum caught once or twice from random votes and I've seen a few games where we have caught scum on day one.
That is rare (genuinely catching scum by a mistake during RVS).

And getting scum lynched is possible, but chance alone states that the probability of guessing correctly is m/(P-1), where m is the number of scum, and P is the number of players. In a balanced game this is typically around ~30%.

I am not fully expecting to see people going gung-ho but I'd like to see scum hunting to an extent and using the available time we have to at least draw some sort of connections.
You will rarely discover connections on early-D1. However, it is possible to discover anti-connections, i.e., interactions suggesting that two players are unlikely to be scum together.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:22 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 104, Lowell wrote:
fos:
AI
Yos
lucky

AI because I think
lurker-hunting
and meta-discussing RVS is a safe way out. He comes off worse in the exchange with Kop.
Yos, for similar reasons, because listing all the most active players and giving them "town reads" is a too good way to win friends.
Lucky for being a
lurker
and not really playing. And yes, I realize the irony in that reasoning, but I get a vibe from him that he's trying to be the casual guy in the corner who drops in every so often to say inoffensive things.
You accuse me of lurker-hunting (as being a bad thing), and then you FoS a lurker yourself... Hmmm. Interesting.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:35 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Also, nothing wrong with applying/discussing theory. It is not a "safe way out" but an addition to my ad hoc play.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:32 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Why are you mixing Dutch and English?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:39 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Are you using Google Translate or something?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:47 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

That as agressive?
Heb je nooit met TSO eg. met?
Nope.

It didn't sound as if it a kind of fun was.
Reaction testing, eh? Aloowed, eh? Aren't you a bit too survivalistique?
I think it's fine.

Also, why need you decide when we from RVS to scumhunting turn must?
I'm not sure what you mean.

But for that depends on the context part, that was something which sounded so off as a hydrastic replica in the circle of all those fairies whom I've been dancing for ages, you know.
"Sounded as." Very subjective. You're probably reading too much into it.

In post 111, Aneninen wrote:By the way, there's a place in Amsterdam called Duifjessteeg, which means "pigeons' road" and it's slimmer dan 2 metres or so. Have you seen dat?
I don't think so. Why should it matter?

No, we shouldn't ignore Day1. Everything happening now will be crucial on later Dayz.
Yes.
Later.

NBecause you're scum
:?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:52 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Yes. I am Dutch.

The language is OK. Language is just a tool after all. :)
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 119, shaddowez wrote:How do you think you can determine authentic disassociation from distancing?
I try to determine it by weighing the estimated effort and the perceived risk-taking (from the perspective of scum if both were scum). For example, if people are joking with each other during RVS, like BBT with Albert B., then I will just see it as a null-tell. However, if a player seriously pushes for the lynch of another player, and this would have taken a huge risk if both were scum, then I am more inclined to believe that they are not scum together, i.e., that at least one of them is innocent.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

VOTE: Lucky2u

I know that we are still transitioning from RVS to scumhunting, but Lucky2u is playing too minimalistic now even for my taste. I want to see more from him.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Taking a back seat. Meh. Not sure what to think of that.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 130, roflcopter wrote:kmd and alwaysinnocent are scumbuddies. you heard it here first.
I have my doubts about KMD, but I am curious why you think that. Like I said, trying to find positive connections between scum on D1 often fails. So why do you think you are able to find a connection between me and KMD? For giving up so easily on me? That caught my attention, too. But what does it tell us? Not much.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

AlwaysInnocent: There are several of his posts I liked. His post 31 gave me good vibes for some reason. Also it feels like he's really scumhunting.
I'm not really scumhunting yet, though. Like looking specifically for scummy posts. There are some people that seem "interesting" to me, but I am not really hunting them actively yet.

This is basically what I do:

Let P be the set of players in the game and T be the set of players that I townread for some reason.

P' = P - T

Leaving us with P' the set of players minus the set of townread players.

Then I rank P' by weighing inactivity and how scummy those people seem (less so in the beginning, but more so later on). However, it is sometimes not easy to compare players, so they can be ranked equally. It is possible that two or more players rank the highest. Either I let the choice between those players depend on the context (e.g., the wagons), or I choose randomly.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 134, roflcopter wrote:
In post 132, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 130, roflcopter wrote:kmd and alwaysinnocent are scumbuddies. you heard it here first.
I have my doubts about KMD, but I am curious why you think that. Like I said, trying to find positive connections between scum on D1 often fails. So why do you think you are able to find a connection between me and KMD? For giving up so easily on me? That caught my attention, too. But what does it tell us? Not much.

scumbuddies confirmed
Kidding, right?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 137, roflcopter wrote:if i were a dayvig i would shoot you right now

unvote, vote: always innocent
Well, good that you aren't then, because that would be totally reckless.

BTW. Why me, and not KMD?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:35 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 139, Lowell wrote:If AI could stop mansplaining how voting works that would be great. I'd vote hiim if someone could tell me why the shaddowz wagon is broken.
I was just explaining my own voting strategy early in the game.

Lowell wrote:Also I forgot to mention rofl is town, even though he's openly trying to derail the lucky wagon. Which, by the way, does the lucky wagon need more juice, or what? Or should I just wait here until it fizzles out?
Why is roflcopter town?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:56 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 142, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Point of this post, AI?
I was trying to get a reaction, to see if people are actually serious or not.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:48 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 145, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What do you think it means?
Not sure yet. It just caught my attention.

BlueBloodedToffee wrote:There most definitely is. Scum would happily spend most of their time posting about theory because it distracts from actually scum hunting. Both your posting and Kop's posting around this subject makes me feel uneasy.
I love theory, so I will keep including theory in my games, regardless of alignment. If other people want to play without theory, then that is up to them. I, however, refuse to play without theory. I don't play chess without theory either.

I also thought that I had explained that it was an addition to my ad hoc play. I don't spend most of my time posting about theory alone. Certainly not later in the game, but not even now.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:27 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 148, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What took you so long to vote Lucky? Why wait for somebody else to do it first?
Um. What? I was already considering him, by looking at the activity overview. Previously I voted Kop for his lack of contributions, which forced him out of his shell. Furthermore, Lucky said that he was going to take a backseat in the game, which I don't like. Being on a wagon greater than size 1 usually helps to push players to contribute more.

Second time you have done this in a short space of time. You seem to latch onto other people's thoughts/opinions whilst trying to make them look like your own. (The Lucky vote and now this sudden suspicion of Kmd which was previously nowhere to be found.)
Not really. I always find it at least a little strange when someone townreads me so early in the game. I didn't pay too much attention to it yet, since I prefer to see more posts before I actually start to seriously suspect someone. It is because of the ridiculous idea that KMD and me are scum buddies (based on what?) that I felt it was necessary to say something about KMD.

Also, you do know that Mafia is a social game, right? People influence each other and create wagons.

By the way, how can you be convinced by an empty one-liner about two players being scum buddies this early in the game? How does that make someone town?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:19 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

My initial vote for BBT was pretty much RVS. I just felt like voting for him because of this post:
Because it was all too similar. Scum trying to blend in by copying other confirms and trying not to stand out.
And, of course, he was the one standing out. However, this is not necessarily alignment indicative, but I did feel like voting for him because of it. So it wasn't any better than a random vote.

I don't like how BBT townreads random people for empty one-liners, though. While criticizing me for using theory and leaving no stone unturned. It seems inconsistent.

I don't think roflcopter is "super-town" by the way. His strong positions are based on very little. I wouldn't vote for him, but I'm not yet convinced he is town. He threatened to shoot me this early if he were a vigilante, which is just reckless and bad play (if it was a serious and not just to threaten me).
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:22 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 154, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 152, AlwaysInnocent wrote:

I don't think roflcopter is "super-town" by the way. His strong positions are based on very little. I wouldn't vote for him, but I'm not yet convinced he is town. He threatened to shoot me this early if he were a vigilante, which is just reckless and bad play (if it was a serious and not just to threaten me).

A little context here: rofl is an alt of a long-time poster. He uses the rofl alt when he wants to play with a certain playstyle; hyperagressive, short posts, bloodthirsty without explaining anything, lynches without warning. Basically the "baby jesus" or "internet stranger" playstyle, although probably half of you don't remember those players. And as a playstyle, it works well for him.

In that context, his posts so far look good to me.

I will say, though, that he can play like this as scum just as well, and he's very skilled at it, so while I have a town read on him at the moment, I very easily could be wrong, he is very tricksy.
So he is manipulating his meta so that people excuse him for his behavior even when he is scum. Just great. :igmeou:
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:43 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 156, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 155, AlwaysInnocent wrote:So he is manipulating his meta so that people excuse him for his behavior even when he is scum. Just great. :igmeou:

I wouldn't say that. The IS playstyle is an effective one as town as well, if you're good at it. And I don't think it's that hard to get a read on someone using it.

More like, he wanted to try something different without people using his previous meta to attack him, so he made an alt and kept it secret for a while. Nothing wrong with that
Oh, sure. Nothing wrong with an alt. It is just that I see his one-liners and wonder why people think that's so telling.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:52 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

BBT, don't twist my words. I didn't say that you should have known that.

It makes perfect sense to hunt for lurkers early D1. Mainly to pressure them to become more active, making it easier to read them.

But yes, it is possible for scum to hide behind lurker hunting. That doesn't make the method less valid though.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:29 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Making plans for D2 already without any flips? That is not very town-like.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:38 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 169, roflcopter wrote:holy shit always innocent could not be more obvious scum please lets just lynch him already
Stop tunneling. It is the primary cause of shitty play.

Still nothing but empty one-liners. You haven't explained anything. You are just yelling that I am scum. That's easy. Anyone can do that.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:04 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 172, roflcopter wrote:die scum die

pew pew lazer beams
Ugh.

roflcopter wrote:lowell, kop, shadow and toffee are all town and should all climb aboard the always innocent wagon with me for great justice
Yes. Listen to the guy without any arguments at all. :facepalm:

I really hope for your sake that this is part of some "strategy" to find scum. If you are serious, then your play is terrible. I fear the latter.

Or you are scum, of course.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:14 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 178, roflcopter wrote:the reason this playstyle is effective is because scum freak right out when they can't figure out what they've done wrong

end lesson
Effective you say. I am going to save this post for later.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:33 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I
think
roflcopter is town. I think it is hard to fake this kind of... well... bad play.

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

(Not saying that roflcopter is stupid. I think he is a smart guy, but his overconfidence causes stupidity in this case. He does not seem to consider the possibility that I am genuinely annoyed as town.)
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:52 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 184, Lowell wrote:I think I may almost be coming around to AI being town? His offputting earnestness might not be an act.

Can we talk about ABR? Why is he town? I feel like we had a modest wagon that fizzled out.
Obviously there is no indication that Albert B. is town. Anyone who claims otherwise is full of shit.

Just look at his ISO. There is no tell on him whatsoever. Except that he is a lurker.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:01 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Never mind Lucky... I found someone better.

UNVOTE: Lucky

VOTE: Albert B.

Albert, come play with us.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:37 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 175, Aneninen wrote:I wouldn't describe ABR's play I know in a way like that. In spite of it, that seems to be the town-ABR I've seen before.
There are no tells on Albert B. yet. Anyone who claims otherwise is bullshitting.

Not essentially. Scum-scum puppetshows do exist.
I never said they didn't exist. I am talking about probabilities.

And you're speculating too much.
No, I'm not. This is common sense.

Are you just voting any wagon gains momentum?
I don't think we're still in the transition of RVS–scumhunting.
I am voting for lurkers atm.

AlwaysInnocent, – again, speculating instead of scumhunting.
That's not speculating. That's theoretically describing a rational strategy for early-D1.

This last bit tells me that KMD's not scum but AlwaysInnocent is. Or at least, scums often try to "lead" players to their suspected buddy if they know the buddy-guess is wrong.
What did you say about speculation again?

^^
That!
BBT could be town, I guess. I know those "interrogative BBT-catchups".
It doesn't take much to convince you.

Hhhhhhhhhh
BBT, I guess you remember JK9 – and everything I did there as scum. ^_^
I have no idea what you are talking about, but I assume you used theory as scum. Good for you.

Your logic is bad and you should feel bad. ^_^
Actually, he is correct.

Fighting a lurker instead of an active player is a thing scums often do. (Actually I did the same in another C9 game. The first scum-game on MafiaScum ever.)
Because luring out lurkers certainly has no value, right?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:41 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Yosarian, why is KMD town? She hasn't done anything.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:46 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Surely there are players that are more town-leaning than KMD? It just seems off.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:54 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

AlwaysInnocent seems too worried about roflcopter's read on him.
No. I am not worried about his read. I am worried about his reckless call for other people to lynch me, being overconfident that I am scum (because he mistakenly believes that only scum will react in a certain way to his posts). That is what concerns (and annoys) me.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:02 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Yes. Acryon, I believe that for now.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:19 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

If Yosarian is town, then BBT might indeed be scum.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:37 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I don't know why he townreads me. For many people I seem to play scummy. Too many for all of them to be scum. So yeah. Don't know.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:43 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 218, Lowell wrote:
In post 216, AlwaysInnocent wrote:If Yosarian is town, then BBT might indeed be scum.

Why? I don't see it. And are you saying you think yos is town, or not?
Nope. I don't know about Yosarian. It seems odd that he townreads me so easily. Almost as if he is buddying me.

But
if
he is town, then we should have a look at BBT.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:52 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 220, roflcopter wrote:lowell please just vote for alwaysinnocent with me. seriously, we can lynch yos tomorrow. anen is right that he's investigation bait. i'm also nostalgic and want more than one game day of yosarian2 even if he's going to play the take-my-ball-and-go-home card.
Stop being so foolish. It's going to lose us the game. Especially if you keep this up.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:56 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Yes. That is how it is.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:59 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Roflcopter is being reckless (to the point of being annoying and foolish). Yosarian seems to play a very safe game however.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:10 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I don't really have scumreads at this point. However if I have to make a guess, then scum could be among these people:

BBT
Albert B.
KMD
Yosarian
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:42 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

No. That is absolutely not the same thing.

Why would Yosarian buddy me? Dunno. Perhaps he thinks I am gullible.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:55 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I rarely make a complete list on D1.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:11 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Yes. I am trying to pressure him because he was lurking.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #60) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:26 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Wishing people happy holidays. Typically what scum would do to appear town.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:37 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 248, Albert B. Rampage wrote:My scum pool is Lowell and Lucky.
Why?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:54 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 250, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The ghosts of christmas past told me
That's what all scum say during the holidays.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:18 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 252, Aneninen wrote:
In post 244, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Wishing people happy holidays. Typically what scum would do to appear town.

What the #&@%! does that have to do with any alignments?!
Just a silly joke. Relax.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:19 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Happy holidays by the way.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 256, Yosarian2 wrote:Yup, Albert is town. Good to know.
How do you know?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:26 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I agree with Lowell. Aneninen might be town. At least I will not consider him very seriously as scum.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:26 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

If BBT is indeed town, then it is likely that Yosarian is scum.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:22 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Why is Yosarian town?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:56 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

This is my current read list, represented as a ranking. I don't think it is perfectly accurate yet, but this is what I currently make of it. From town to fence-scum:

{AlwaysInnocent} (town)
{Roflcopter} (town-leaning)
{Lowell, Shaddowez} (fence-town)
{Aneninen} (fence-townish)
{Kop, Texcat, Acryon, Lucky2u} (null)
{KMD, Albert B., BBT, Yosarian} (fence-scum)
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:08 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Yes, according to you. Your read list is the opposite of mine for some players. You won't explain your reads, so I don't know why I should revise my reads atm. You need to give reasons if you want to convince me that you are right.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #71) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:19 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Lol. Why?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #72) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:31 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 276, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 138, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 137, roflcopter wrote:if i were a dayvig i would shoot you right now

Well, good that you aren't then, because that would be totally reckless.

BTW. Why me, and not KMD?

The "why me and not KMD" part is kind of a scummy misdirection in the response to this threat here.
Or it's a question trying to understand a player's motivation.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #73) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:28 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

That doesn't make too much sense. Especially in connection with the other post from you, quoted above.
Why? I simply don't know who is scum or town yet. When I say {A, B}, it means that I do not know whether A or B is more scummy than the other (ignoring any associations).
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #74) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:46 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Hm. Not sure why I thought Lowell was fence-town. After having re-read his ISO, he seems to be more of a lurker than I thought. I am placing him as fence-scum for now.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #75) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:47 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Meh. Albert B. might not be scum.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #76) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:48 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

UNVOTE: Albert B.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #77) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:51 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 296, Lucky2u wrote:Seeing as he was once a fence town for you, why not read him as null now? or his lurking an auto scum read for you?
Why do you care?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #78) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:08 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I don't really like that vote.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #79) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:12 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 300, Lucky2u wrote:why do I care?
1. Because I don't like being lynched.
2. The vote seems somewhat opportunistic.

When I asked you why you cared about my revised read on Lowell, I really meant to ask why you cared. Are you defending him?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #80) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:27 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 302, Lucky2u wrote:how is it opportunistic?
I'm an easy target.

I asked you a question and you answered with a question about my question. That's scum misdirection. So do you feel like answering now?
He is actively lurking. That concerns me.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #81) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:35 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

VOTE: KMD
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #82) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:15 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I don't agree. If you look at the context, I don't think it's unreasonable at all to not assume that a veteran player is posting something because they are being "stupid". If you want to clear a new player based on the premise of them not understanding a situation, then that's a little more passable, but I don't think it's ridiculous to assume that a veteran player is less likely to play stupidly.
Except when they become overconfident because they are more experienced. It happens all the time. I have seen new players play better than experienced players simply because new players are more self-conscious and do not assume that they are right because of minor things.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #83) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:12 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

You seem to be scumreading Yos anyway. Why does BBT being town make Yos scum?
Since BBT is eager to lynch Yosarian, it seems.

^Guys, remember what I said about AlwaysInnocent's lurker hunt getting to the point of being too calculated. Well, now a guy whose posts he liked is scum for lurking. No one can honestly think the game is as simple as those who post are town and those who don't are scum.
Right. No one thinks that. Not even me. It is too simple, indeed.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:14 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

And because I had slight scumreads on both of them, in case you want to take my comments out of context again.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:39 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 330, roflcopter wrote:ok at this point i could lynch either ai or yos today, nostalgia be damned. they're both scum.
How about Yosarian + KMD?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #86) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:56 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 337, roflcopter wrote:hey always innocent, at what point is the game mature enough for you to have scumreads instead of just scum-leans, equivocations and lurker votes?
I'm getting there. I am just preventing the mistakes you make, by being overconfident about players.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #87) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:49 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 347, roflcopter wrote:ai, come back to your bus vote on yos and i'll give you a townie brownie!
If I get lots of townie points, then I will bus everyone you want.

VOTE: Yosarian
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #88) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:01 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 355, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 319, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
I don't agree. If you look at the context, I don't think it's unreasonable at all to not assume that a veteran player is posting something because they are being "stupid". If you want to clear a new player based on the premise of them not understanding a situation, then that's a little more passable, but I don't think it's ridiculous to assume that a veteran player is less likely to play stupidly.
Except when they become overconfident because they are more experienced. It happens all the time. I have seen new players play better than experienced players simply because new players are more self-conscious and do not assume that they are right because of minor things.

I have experianced that exact same thing when I played a newbie game as an SE and me and the IC were scum and got lynched day 1 and 2. However... does that apply here?
Not the newbie part, but the overconfidence, yeah.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #89) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:26 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

bus?
BUS?
This is the second joke that you missed. Please don't insult my intelligence.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #90) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:43 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

You're being silly, Aneninen, and you're insulting my intelligence.

I don't need your advise on how to tell jokes.

Hint: Context. Read what I was responding to.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:48 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 387, Aneninen wrote:
In post 385, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Anen, why won't you join the Yos wagon?

Originally I thought he's town because of [because of Site Rules I'm not allowed to explain it].
However, behind some of his later posts I can imagine a scum-mindset easily
if
he's scum with AI.
That if prevents me joining the wagon.

Post-edit.
AI, I have never insulted your intelligence. I'm scumreading you.
You're insulting my intelligence if you think I am stupid enough to unintentionally drop the word "bus" while I am scum.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:45 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 415, roflcopter wrote:

approximately one bajillion things are going on, and there's a pile of people scumreading him for all sorts of reasons at this point, and ai is arguing about whether he's making jokes instead of engaging with any of it.
It's mostly crap.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #93) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:36 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 417, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 383, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
bus?
BUS?
This is the second joke that you missed. Please don't insult my intelligence.

The problem is, I don't know if you would make that joke if you actually thought i was scum. You clearly care a lot about how you look, so if you actually thought I was going to flip scum, you would be worried that people think you and I are connected.

Insead, you're joking about it, which really only makes sense if you already know I'm going to flip town. Even when you're trying to lynch me. Putting the 5th vote on a bad wagon on me for no reason in fact.

Yeah. Between this and the KMD post, town read on AI is officially dead.
Actually, I thought you were pretty scummy. I wasn't townreading you. I was reading you as possible scum.

My joke was actually directed at roflcopter's ridiculous claim that we are scum buddies and that I must be bussing you if I am voting for you.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #94) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:38 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 420, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 419, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
My joke was actually directed at roflcopter's ridiculous claim that we are scum buddies and that I must be bussing you if I am voting for you.

I just don't know if you would really be that blase about that if you really believed i was going to flip scum. Makes me wonder if you are scum.
If being blase makes me scummy, then I guess I understand why people keep thinking I am scum when I am town.

If you are scum, then your play makes more sense. In that case, you would want to play up the idea that we are linked, and you would want to lynch me. That way when I flip town the case against you kind of collapses.
No, it doesn't. People will find something new to frame me with.

If I were scum and you are town, I would have made better use of you anyway. I probably wouldn't have made that joke either, since I probably would have been more careful. People always take these jokes the wrong way.

Anyway, if you are town, then perhaps we have been looking at the wrong people. What do you think about Aneninen? I am starting to think that he knows that I am the VI in this game and picks an easy target, when he probably should know better if he were town.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #95) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:48 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 427, Aneninen wrote:
In post 426, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Anyway, if you are town, then perhaps we have been looking at the wrong people. What do you think about Aneninen? I am starting to think that he knows that I am the VI in this game and picks an easy target, when he probably should know better if he were town.

I've never thought you'd be a VI.
Calling yourself the easy target, on the other hand, while Yos is the leading wagon is pigeon poop.

As a matter of fact, I don't really get why I'm
that
town. I mean, compared to the effort I've made so far, there are too many townreads on me. Which means, there must be at least one scum amongst those players.
Like who?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #96) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:58 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Meh. I don't know about Yosarian anymore. After skimming through his ISO a bit, my impression of him is different. Perhaps I was too paranoid when he was townreading me.

UNVOTE: Yosarian
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #97) » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:00 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

If Yosarian is town, was BBT framing him, to get rid of an experienced player on D1 without having to NK him?

Whatever is the case, one of them (BBT or Yosarian) is likely town.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #98) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:14 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 434, roflcopter wrote:stop using the i'm an easy target defense ai, if you were an easy target you'd be lynched by now
Could you tell me what your read on Aneninen is?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #99) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:56 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Lowell wrote:
unvote

VOTE: AlwaysInnocent

I still think yos might be the better play (given the yos/AI interactions earlier) but it's time to apply pressure on AI. Also, Anen and rofl are my two strongest townreads, so I'm comfortable with this.
Why is Aneninen a strong townread?

In post 438, Yosarian2 wrote:The most notable thing Aneninen's done so far is go way out of his way to defend BTT. He even took the time to find links to another game and stuff.

If BTT is town, I can't really see scum-Anen acting like that.

If BTT is scum, maybe I'll take another look at Anen. But I think that the correct play is to lynch BTT first and then recalibrate.

Honestly, even assuming BTT does flip scum, I'm still not really seeing hypo-Anen-scum go as far as he did in defending him when he wasn't in that much real danger, but I hate to ever call "defending a scum" as a town tell.
Classic buddying.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #100) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:15 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 440, Yosarian2 wrote:I guess? I donno, if me and BTT are both town wouldn't hypo-Anen-scum just let us fight?
Not sure. Scum-Anen might want to control the flow of the discussion, to prevent town-BBT and town-Yosarian from trusting each other, even if they don't vote for each other. Or he could buddy one of them in the process.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #101) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:46 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I think the scum can be found in this pool:

{Kmd, Lowell, Kop, Lucky} and possibly {Aneninen}.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #102) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:47 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Seriously doubting that Yosarian is scum.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #103) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:18 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I will.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #104) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:52 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 455, texcat wrote:
In post 375, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Because BBT and Yosarian are both doing pro-town things. They are probably wrong, but still doing pro-town things.

I don't think BBT's total focus on Yos is pro-town. Yos, at least, is commenting on others.

In post 443, AlwaysInnocent wrote:I think the scum can be found in this pool:

All of the scum? Does this mean you are town reading the rest of us?
Sort of.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #105) » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:54 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I kind of agree with Shaddowez there, so I will be joining the Lowell wagon.

VOTE: Lowell
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #106) » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:47 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 445, Aneninen wrote:

This, alongside with your unvote looks important.
Give me some details, please!
I will give details later tonight. I don't have much time now.

Texcat seems town to me.

If I am wrong about Lowell, then Kop could be scum. I don't think they are
both
scum.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #107) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:51 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Roflcopter, if you are somehow scum, then this is a really badass way to get me lynched.

Otherwise it is just terrible.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #108) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:57 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Yeah. If...

:-D
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #109) » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:09 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Yeah. From my POV. Which is why I say it is terrible.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #110) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:14 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 534, Albert B. Rampage wrote:BBT is scum. This is all too familiar to his play in Team Mafia.
Are you serious, Albert B.?

This post makes me think you are town, btw.

Do you still believe Yosarian is town?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #111) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:42 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

At least one thing is pretty much certain now: BBT and Yosarian cannot be scum buddies.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:36 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 546, roflcopter wrote:dumb stuff is happening and people should be voting for ai
Dumb stuff is happening? Please reflect back on this statement when I flip town.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:14 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

You're ignoring everyone else basically. Sure, you ask people questions, but it seems that you are only interested in Yosarian as scum. You are not even interested in me. Possibly because you think it is unnecessary to jump on my wagon, since roflcopter invites everyone to vote for me.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #114) » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:16 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

But it doesn't seem that you care about sorting me out, at all. You seem content with this situation, and use the situation to cast further suspicion on Yosarian.

Not sure what to make of it.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #115) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:50 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

If I get lynched, I want Roflcopter to reflect back on his tunneling and check what he missed because he was tunneling me. I think that there is at least one scum on my wagon.

He should also realize how easy it becomes for scum to jump on my wagon if he invites (no, pushes) everyone to do so. It makes it easy for scum to hide in the crowd while Roflcopter carries the responsibility of my lynch.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #116) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:55 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

By the way, I find it extremely hard to read BBT. He seems scummy at times, but I feel that if he really is scum, he won't give himself away so easily. It will be hard to pin him down on something.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:17 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

he AtE hugely (when he started talking about how he always gets mislynched) and then this changed into a sudden confidence that he would not be getting lynched.
Yes, that was clearly a contradiction.

But how it is an appeal to emotion? It is an appeal to meta, not emotion IMO.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #118) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:36 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Roflcopter thinks I am scum buddies with everyone, revising this all the time. Yet he never bothers to question his read on me.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #119) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:01 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Lowell, it is possible if there are only two scum and I am one of them (not true though). But the probability of two major scum wagons on D2 is extremely small.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #120) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:01 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

D1 sorry.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #121) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:43 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Why am I not town, Acryon?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #122) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:38 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 619, acryon wrote:
In post 618, roflcopter wrote:acryon y u no vote for ai?

Bad experiences with people quickhammering.
This post makes me think you are town.

Well played if you are scum, though.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #123) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:15 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Aneninen and BBT scum buddies? Aneninen sure is buddying BBT hard.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #124) » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:54 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 627, Aneninen wrote:Is that all?

What about this?

I feel like Leo.
He's never got an Oscar.
I've never got an answer for my question.
That's because you are scum and I am lazy.

It is typical for scum to keep nagging about some question that needs to be answered, even though you aren't truly interested.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #125) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:32 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

BBT, there is no need for Aneninen to lynch town-you, since he is already on my wagon. I find this townread extremely odd.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #126) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:51 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 633, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:That's because you don't know the history between the two of us.
Nice excuse. I am going to use that in my next scum game.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #127) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:42 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Fuck this shit.

VOTE: BBT
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #128) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:15 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Powerlynched? I prefer a hyperlynch.

Also you are scum.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #129) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:39 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 643, Yosarian2 wrote:I also agree with AI that BBT's read on Anen seems strange. AI is still the biggest wagon; if AI flips town, Anen keeping his vote on AI instead of moving it isnt a town tell. "If anen was scum he'd vote me" doesn't really make sense in this situation.
^Remember this when Roflcopter mislynches me. Nope, not WIFOM. (Useless as WIFOM, anyway.)
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #130) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 648, roflcopter wrote:we're not letting ai live through this day nope not no way not no how
I don't even know why I am townreading you anymore. Would you really be so obviously mislynching me if you were scum? It seems so unlikely, but at the same time your unwillingness to see it makes me doubt myself at times.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #131) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Playing sure is hard when a lot of attacks are concentrated on one person.
There must be scum behind this. Mark my words.

My prediction is that at least one scum is on my wagon (e.g., Aneninen), and one scum is pretending that I am invisible (e.g., BBT).
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #132) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

If Roflcopter is indeed town, then his overconfidence on his read on me is being used by scum to go unnoticed.

Sure, I say that Aneninen is scum, but do people really care about what I think? No. Many people seem to think I am scum. So in that sense Aneninen goes "unnoticed".
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #133) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Or Lucky, of course.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #134) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Yosarian and KMD still seem somewhat scummy to me, so I am probably misreading some people, since I am also scumreading BBT, Aneninen, Lucky and Lowell. (After all, there cannot be more than 3 scum.)

This probably has a lot to do with OMGUS, but since I know I am town (I don't care what you think anymore; you are going to lynch me anyway), I find it hard to believe that all town players make the same mistake. At least one scum is trying to set me up. I know it for sure.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #135) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

But, if BBT is scum (this guy is hard too read), then I assume that Yosarian is town. I don't agree with his hypothetical scum team, but perhaps it is genuine.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #136) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 658, Yosarian2 wrote:If BTT is scum, Anen is likely town. Because if BTT is scum, then that thing where BTT townread Anen out of nowhere for a terrible reason while there was no pressure on Anen a few pages ago was probably an attempt to buddy. I doubt a scum would point a giant arrow at their partner like that right after they get into serious trouble.
I don't know. I find it hard to believe that town-Aneninen would townread scum-BBT for some superficial posts (and stick by it), especially given their history.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #137) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 659, Yosarian2 wrote:Also, I'd be pretty surprised if AI actually flipped scum at this point. It's not impossible, but I'm not expecting it.
If you are town too, then this means we are probably both being framed pretty hard. It would explain a lot.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #138) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I am going to assume you are town for the time being. I want to focus on the people framing me. Scum only benefit from this chaos, it seems.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #139) » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I was close to giving up. It felt like my lynch was inevitable, no matter what I would do. It still seems like it, but I am not going down without a fight. Yeah, it sounds more heroic than it is, but it is how I currently experience it. I could give up, or give it my all before my lynch. Perhaps it can be prevented, and if not, then the town at least has some more information.

The key to preventing my mislynch is Roflcopter (assuming he is town). If he could somehow see that I am town, then I think I would be saved. But he doesn't listen to me. Everything I say is interpreted as scummy by him. Why am I not scumreading him? It just seems unlikely. Yeah, WIFOM, and what not, but on D1 I don't think WIFOM is necessary and I therefore consider it less likely that this is done for that purpose.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #140) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:34 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

This looks an awful lot like a townslip to me.
Not really...
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #141) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:36 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 671, acryon wrote::lol: Now I think it is almost
definitely
a townslip.
Still not really.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #142) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:37 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Why is Aneninen town because of that?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #143) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:41 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 675, acryon wrote:
In post 673, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Why is Aneninen town because of that?

I was talking about you.
But you were quoting Aneninen. Never mind.

I don't even know why my post was inaccurate. I have checked the setup again and I only count 3 Mafia max. What am I missing?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #144) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:49 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Yes, but you can't really make sense of the SK. There are no associations, which makes the role kind of stupid.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #145) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:55 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 687, acryon wrote:
In post 685, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Yes, but you can't really make sense of the SK. There are no associations, which makes the role kind of stupid.

Ok sure, but this is D1 and certainly everyone's list of possible scum are not based on associations; that would be very stupid.
It influences the way scum interact with other scum, or even town. The SK doesn't have to worry about associations. They can basically play like town if they want (ignoring human psychology). The Mafia cannot do this; they need each other to win, or if they bus, they will have to think about how to do that in a convincing manner. It is much more tricky to be Mafia.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #146) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:06 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Okay. Acryon is probably town. Why waste such an easy lynch if he was Mafia?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #147) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:43 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Texacat is right. I only said that there could not be more than 3 scum, by which I mean the Mafia.

It is interesting that my "townslip" gives me reads on other people.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #148) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:20 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 711, Lucky2u wrote:I love how whenever anyone indicates a town feeling about AI he always feeds them a treat of encouragement. That's not scum at all.
I'm not sure what you read exactly, or why you think that I feed people "treats of encouragement". What does that even mean? You mean that I am relieved that people start to townread me when I was close to being lynched? How scummy of me.

This post of yours reads a lot like scum frustration, having lost a scapegoat. Nice try, buddy.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #149) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:35 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 731, Aneninen wrote:
In post 718, Aneninen wrote:VOTE: Kop

He's cum.

Oh shyt.
Really sorry, Kop, I didn't want to offend you.
I wanted to say "He's
s
cum", I was drunk last night.

I think that's been the worst typo ever made.
No. It was clearly a cumslip.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #150) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:23 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 736, Lucky2u wrote:Severely disappointed with that fact. It's good he is on the bbt wagon though, it makes tomorrow easier.
Why? You know something the test of us don't?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #151) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:23 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Rest*
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #152) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:26 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 734, Kmd4390 wrote:Do we really not have seven people scumreading Always now?

=/
Why? You still want to see me lynched?

Doesn't seem smart for scum to do. People will be reading your posts afterwards and you will be implicated.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #153) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:53 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

KMD, why Texcat? She actually seemed townish to me.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #154) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:55 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 745, Kmd4390 wrote:No. Your towncase relies on him misreading the setup when he didn't. Based on his earlier posts, pride is important to him. I forget details, but he accused someone of thinking he was dumb or something.
Pride? I am a very humble person, actually.

AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #155) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:58 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 750, Kmd4390 wrote:He has over 150 posts so it'll be a pain in the ass to find so hopefully you remember it, but there was an exchange where someone made a case on him or something and he took it as an insult to his intelligence and that was more important to him than the player's read on him and this whole thing felt smilar to that. Therefore, his reaction didn't feel alignment indicitive. And we all know that questioning a townread on one's self gets called town all the time. That's why I do it as scum and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Preview edit: Give me a minute.
CTRL+F and search for "intelligence" or "insult".
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #156) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:59 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Anyway, the insult to my intelligence was intimately connected with the mistaken scumread.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #157) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:06 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Hmm. In my mind, Texcat made a lot more posts than she did. She seems to be lurking, which is scummy. I'm not sure how she plays as town, but she should post more so that we have more to read her by.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #158) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:10 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Acryon, you think BBT is town?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #159) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:14 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 754, texcat wrote:I still think that BBT is the best lynch. His tunnel of Yos is scummy. The resistance to his wagon increases my scum read on him.
It's more that he didn't really seem that interested in reading other people than the tunneling. Many townies tunnel, like Roflcopter (assuming that I am correct about him).

If he were town, scum would have jumped on his wagon and he'd be dead by now.
Scum don't like bussing each other when not necessary, yeah. But at the same time if BBT is town, then scum might be a little careful in voting for him. I am sure that if he flips town, that the town will scrutinize the wagon on him.

Lynching BBT would resolve the situation and give us a ton of info.
You lynch people because you think they are scum. Information should not be the primary motivation.

My other scum reads are Kop, and now an OMGUS read of KMD.
Could you give a list of reads? Preferably a complete list.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #160) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:22 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 759, acryon wrote:
In post 755, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Hmm. In my mind, Texcat made a lot more posts than she did. She seems to be lurking, which is scummy. I'm not sure how she plays as town, but she should post more so that we have more to read her by.

This post is really weird. The statement "In my mind, Texcat made a lot more posts than she did" seems to imply that in the smaller amount of posts she is making, she actually is providing enough content to have an impression on you. This doesn't sound like lurking, or even active lurking.
Is the post weird or the idea that I have something in my mind that is contradictory to reality?

I'll put it this way: I'm not excited about a lynch on him. Much of his pushing feels like scumhunting. To be honest there isn't anybody I'm happy about lynching at the moment, which I'll admit has some to do with my absence for much of the day. I won't claim there aren't some sketchy things that BBT has done, but I'm not optimistic about a scum flip.
That makes sense.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #161) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:23 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Perhaps I should have emphasized that I read her ISO before making that posts, so "in my mind" was how I perceived her before I read her ISO.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #162) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:31 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Oh, you're on your phone. There is a search functionality on your phone as well, but it depends on the phone you are using and which browser you are running. CTRL+F is pretty standard for any computer.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #163) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:49 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Maybe you feel your gut is stronger than mine, but do you have more experience than I do?
Don't overestimate your read abilities. You won't believe me now, but your read on me is 100% wrong.

I have seen newer players play better than experienced players, because experienced players were overconfident. It happens more often than you think.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #164) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:47 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

From town to scum:

{AlwaysInnocent}

{Acryon}
{Roflcopter}

{KMD, Shaddowez, Yosarian}

{Albert B.}

{Texcat, Kop}

{Lucky2u, Aneninen}

{BBT, Lowell}

Feel free to ask questions. I might even answer them.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #165) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:58 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 775, Kmd4390 wrote:You are misunderstanding the direction of my confidence. I'm confident that wasn't a townslip. That doesn't make you scum. Yes, I'm still scumreading you but your recent posts aren't why.
Regardless of the reason(s) you are scumreading me, you are objectively wrong about me.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #166) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:03 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 781, Kmd4390 wrote:That's all noise to me though. If you are town, of course you know that because only you and the Mod have that info. If you are scum, of course you'll say that because scum is claiming to be town. You can say it 100 times, and at the rate you're going you will, but like I said it's noise.

Preview edit: that was to Always
Yes, which is why I said that you won't believe me now, but it is still the truth. You will possibly reflect on your scumreading abilities (assuming that you are town for the moment) after I flip town (or when the game ends).
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #167) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:05 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 782, acryon wrote:
In post 779, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 775, Kmd4390 wrote:You are misunderstanding the direction of my confidence. I'm confident that wasn't a townslip. That doesn't make you scum. Yes, I'm still scumreading you but your recent posts aren't why.
Regardless of the reason(s) you are scumreading me, you are objectively wrong about me.

What are your quick reasons for voting BBT?
Like I said before, it is not so much the tunneling that concerns me, but that he seems to completely neglect everyone else. Yes, he asks them questions, but, as Yosarian pointed out I think, he never follows up on those questions. He was also very silent about my wagon when I was at L-2, as if he didn't mind that I would be lynched, because he would be able to lynch Yosarian (assuming he is town) the next day.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #168) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:14 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Yosarian, not BBT. Come on, you could have easily derived this from the context.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #169) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:19 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Yes, KMD, you are right. It is still noise, at least
currently
. For all you know (assuming you are town), I could be scum putting up an act. But I want you to remind this for after the game.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #170) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:19 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

remember*
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #171) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:54 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

BBT's posts keep disappointing me.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #172) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:55 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

It's like he isn't even trying to scumhunt. Just trying to appear scumhunting. It took him half an hour to comment on some posts.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #173) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:09 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 801, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 799, AlwaysInnocent wrote:It's like he isn't even trying to scumhunt. Just trying to appear scumhunting. It took him half an hour to comment on some posts.

What makes his posts look that way?
My sense of disappointment. The time it took for him to post that, even though it looks like it shouldn't take that long to produce those comments if they are sincere.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #174) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:11 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Furthermore,
nothing about the recent development of the wagons

But the way he reacts to Texcat, makes it looks like he thought of it on his own. So he will probably jump on that wagon.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #175) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:19 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

It seems like you are more of a spectator commenting on the match rather than actually participating.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #176) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:19 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

BBT, I mean.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #177) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:21 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Nice WIFOM, BBT.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #178) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:23 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #179) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:26 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

If you are scum, which seems highly likely now, then you may want us to think that Lowell cannot be scum otherwise you would not try to lynch him at the end. Or perhaps you want us to think that, so we lynch him. Etc. Etc.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #180) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:21 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

:-/
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #181) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:01 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Starting to scumread Lowell less to be honest.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #182) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:38 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 853, shaddowez wrote:
In post 849, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Starting to scumread Lowell less to be honest.

What is it about Lowell that you like, because frankly I don't see anything that says town.
I didn't say I liked his posts, but his last post seems more townish than scummy.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #183) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:49 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Meh, I am starting to think Lucky is town, too. I think it was clear to scum that my lynch would be a lot harder now that some were townreading me. It actually makes sense that town-Lucky would think that scum-AI got off too easy, because my initial "townslip" wasn't a townslip at all.

So, I think we can find scum among the more opportunistic players, or perhaps the players that weren't interested in lynching me at all.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #184) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:54 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

So here is an updated list:

{AlwaysInnocent}

{Acryon}
{Roflcopter}
{Yosarian}

{KMD, Lucky2u}

{Shaddowez}

{Albert B.}

{Texcat, Kop, Lowell}

{Aneninen}

{BBT}

Not sure that Lowell is town yet, but I am ranking him lower in my list than before. Also some other changes that you can see for yourself.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #185) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 865, Kmd4390 wrote:Always, you forgot Kop on your list.
No. I didn't. He is with Texcat and Lowell.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #186) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I kind of agree with KMD (strangely enough).
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #187) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Albert B.'s reasoning is not unreasonable, although I don't know if Lowell is the best lynch at this point. Anyway, I am reading him as fence-town now.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #188) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I mean Albert B. Fence-town.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #189) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:44 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Not confident that Lowell is scum.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #190) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:11 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

She is probably better than Lowell.

Albert, you think BBT is town now?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #191) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:33 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I'm OK with a Texcat lynch, I guess. I prefer BBT, though.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #192) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:52 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I think Albert B. is town.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #193) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:56 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Naaah. Texcat is probably scum. This is exactly like her scum game.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #194) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:56 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

VOTE: Texcat
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #195) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:59 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 896, acryon wrote:
In post 894, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Naaah. Texcat is probably scum. This is exactly like her scum game.

Why did this not come up before?
Because she was lurking. I didn't pay much attention to her. This is why it is necessary to keep reflecting back on our reads.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #196) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:00 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

I had to re-read some of her games and compare them to this one (both scum and town).
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #197) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:03 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 899, texcat wrote:Let's not do this. Doesn't it bother anyone that Kmd is the one who started this wagon?
She bothers me less than you. Your passive gameplay is scummy. As town you are much more aggressive. I am not seeing that now.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #198) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:03 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

Blitz 11, for example.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #199) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:10 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 904, texcat wrote:?? Are you saying I was more aggressive in Blitz 11 ??
No, you were scum. You were very passive that game. I hardly noticed you. And in that game, I initially considered you town, too. For bad reasons. Apparently I made the same mistake twice.

Return to “Completed Open Games”