Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

VOTE: KainTepes

Perhaps you would like to explain why you're afraid? Most townies I know aren't this nervous in RVS.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:48 pm

You two don't play mafia enough with people who do things. Be quiet and let him answer, you interrupting screws things up.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:11 pm

Titus seems like town based on reaction to Kaintepes.

@KT you sound fake to death.

Day is two weeks, btw.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:57 pm

I didn't say you were aggressive. I didn't say you were bad.

I am not distracting anyone, what would I distract from? If anything you draw attention from anything else happening, so if there was something distracting, you would be doing it.

I did not know you were new but I certainly hope that you aren't planning to continue to use that as an excuse in any game outside a newbie game.

I am not sucking up to Titus, I was responding to Aneninens post about her alignment.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:57 pm

Overreacting to what? What are you talking about? Bringing up something that seems interesting and placing a vote in RVS? What have you been smoking?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:00 pm

Actually if you'd like to talk about overreacting, hard defending someone who hasn't yet even been accused of being scum nor had anything more than a semi-serious vote on them fits the bill quite nicely, don't you think?

How about you explain attacking someone for pushing their reads?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:08 pm

Dismissive, antagonistic, cynical, and an overall dick describe one of my scum metastatic pretty well, by the way. Mind explaining yourself here?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:10 pm

Just going to say that based on what we have here if I had a gun to my head I'd shoot KT and BC, and the former mostly because of the reaction of the latter. That's a really scummy, post, IMO.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:31 pm

Yeah that was a bit of an overreaction, sorry.

Let's forget that and go here:

I don't like burnings reaction.

VOTE: Burning Crystal

This one is serious.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:10 am

Please quote a post in which I show happiness or joy at you voting with me.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:33 am

UNVOTE:

Apologies. I read based on posting styles and had you as two different people in my head.

Also I misunderstood this post:
In post 53, Burning Crystal wrote:
In post 49, KainTepes wrote:
Whatever!!
At least I am trying to play the game while you are just trying to distract people and picking on new players ilyvmjty.
being aggressive
does NOT mean i am fake or bad

Also your sucking up to Titus is disgusting,
happy to vote you

In post 48, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:

Fake, fake, fake. He's not distracting anybody, but you are over-reacting. I would vote you but I'm pretty sure we already are.

And it sent my head spinning when I thought you said this:

Was an overreaction.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:07 am

In post 70, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:UNVOTE:

Apologies. I read based on posting styles and had you as two different people in my head.

Whatever!!
At least I am trying to play the game while you are just trying to distract people and picking on new players ilyvmjty.
being aggressive

happy to vote you

Fake, fake, fake. He's not distracting anybody, but you are over-reacting. I would vote you but I'm pretty sure we already are.

Was an overreaction.

In post 81, Persivul wrote:
In post 59, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Yeah that was a bit of an overreaction, sorry.

This one is serious.

A page ago you thought they were town.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:26 am

You about to tell me elyse was too early as well? Yes my read here was based off a singular post. But it was also based off of previous experience with the player posting it, the perceived emotions behind it and the circumstances surrounding it. In addition, I didn't say the read was strong, although at this point it is one of my strongest.

Quantity of posts should not be a hindrance in your ability to read.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:23 pm

@KT just remember aggressive != loud necessarily. Something I'm still learning is that loud just makes you look foolish, it floods the thread and moves it nowhere, and it gives the people you "push" a good reason to ignore you. A good aggressive player speaks the words he needs to when he needs to where he needs to. Don't put all your cards on the table at once, it's ok to push one place with your eye somewhere else. Think before you post: "where does this get me?" Ask questions, but ask questions when you need answers that aren't obvious, and don't state the obvious. Spam posting just gives scum a good place to hide and begs for a policy lynch.

Please find something else to do with your time, take notes on the game or something, taking notes can actually help your reads because you can think it out on paper. I used to play like you. A lot like you. I still do a little bit at times. I think I've come a long way. Please don't post three pages a day in a game with three players if you aren't going anywhere with it.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:38 pm

In post 93, Aneninen wrote:I remember Eagle from a recently finished game. Plenty of players wanted to lynch him because he'd had a kind of scummy attitude.
This attitude seems just as scummy, however, different to that one.
Either he's changed his gamestyle (I think he said so) or he's scum.

I don't know what to think.

Maybe he should be investigated if we have that one. Although, there may be a Godfather on the scum side.

Perceived as scummy.

Unless you'd like to explain what my attitude is and why my attitude is "scummy?"
In post 100, davesaz wrote:
In post 92, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:You about to tell me elyse was too early as well? Yes my read here was based off a singular post. But it was also based off of previous experience with the player posting it, the perceived emotions behind it and the circumstances surrounding it. In addition, I didn't say the read was strong, although at this point it is one of my strongest.

Quantity of posts should not be a hindrance in your ability to read.

Which read are you talking about here?

Burning Crystal
In post 103, KainTepes wrote:
post 86, Xtoxm" wrote:Yes, also didn't like the reason for voting EE..I don't know why two of you have sheeped it. EE has been one of the better posters so far.

If you say something like this YOU BETTER EXPLAIN IT!! why is EE a better poster?? Or are you just trying to suck up to him??

EE is looking more townlike now that he is posting!! But xotxm is suspicious! VOTE: Xotxm

For example, what do you get out of asking the second question? The first is ok, perhaps his response will greater your scum/town read in him/me but I doubt even that. The latter question simply makes him angry/frustrated/dislike you/want to ignore you. None of these things get you anywhere good. There is a place for catching people off guard, but this is not the way to do it.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:57 am

@dave, you missed a post

This should clear it up
In post 70, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:UNVOTE:

Whatever!!
being aggressive

happy to vote you

Was an overreaction.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:24 am

@KT you've got who said what wrong. Go back and reread it, I was the one who said "You sound fake to death."
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:50 am

@mod please consider me V/LA until Sunday night the 21
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:38 am

Yes, but to say someone's attitude is scummy is to say that 1. You know the core of their thoughts and the reasons they do what they did, etc. To perceive an attitude as scummy is easy and no one can tell you that you didn't see things as you say you saw them. But if he says my attitude is scummy he's saying he understands how I approach things and that I approach things like scum, and to say that is to say that he knows and understands how I approach things better than I do and that has nothing to do with how my play "comes across."

My play style changes every game.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:47 am

listen here.

You.do.not.understand.my.attitude.because.if.you.did.you.would.always.know.with.100.percent.certainty.what.my.alignment.was.

You know what you PERCEIVE my attitude to be but do not dare to ever claim to know what my attitude is, bud.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:03 am

Nope. Diction matters. For someone who was just talking about subtlety, you seem strangely oblivious to this. The difference between what aneninen said and what I'm saying he should have said is the difference between misrepping and sharing your opinion.

But here, just in case you weren't sure how it feels, why don't you ask someone to tell you all about what you're thinking and feeling right now and how it is or isn't a good way to think/feel. Do you like having people claim they can invade your private thoughts?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:12 am

In post 166, acryon wrote:
In post 165, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:listen here.

You.do.not.understand.my.attitude.because.if.you.did.you.would.always.know.with.100.percent.certainty.what.my.alignment.was.

You know what you PERCEIVE my attitude to be but do not dare to ever claim to know what my attitude is, bud.

lol of course. We never
know
anything in this game. You're getting a little touchy here about something that is the basis of the game we're playing.

this post contradicts everything you've been arguing up to this point and agrees with me. What are you even doing? Are you defending this because you like aneninen?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:23 am

Wrong.

If I said "an is only posting the word pink" then it's misrepresenting him regardless of my intention. I'm not saying diction is the difference between misrepresenting and sharing an opinion, I'm saying it's the difference in THIS SCENARIO.

It contradicts because I'm saying an shouldn't say things he doesn't know. You agreed that he can't know it so unless you think he should say things he can't know, it contradicts everything you've been arguing for.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:30 am

I'm not doing this. I'll discuss this with y'all when I get back. Go back and reread everything y'all are posting, perhaps if you knew what you were arguing you'd figure out that y'all are contradicting yourselves left and right just to get a chance to disagree with me. What you are arguing (for the most part) isn't even game relevant and honestly after reading your posts it looks like you're attacking me because you feel like attacking me and you're not even paying attention to what you're saying. So. Go back. Figure out where you messed up and I won't have to take you apart when I get back. This isn't really game relevant but it's a point I feel really strongly about and if you don't back off I will fight this.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:31 am

Have a good weekend, I expect an apology by the end of it.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:37 am

Oh and one more thing just so you can know exactly what I'm saying in case it wasn't clear before:

The only thing I was disputing about aneninens post was this:

1. This is an ok statement: "eagle looked like he had a really scummy attitude to a lot of players that game." I won't dispute this, I actually agree
2. This is not an ok statement: "eagle's attitude was really scummy that game" this is not ok he doesn't know what's going on inside my head
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:42 am

Someone please raptor him before I get back. This is a personal matter he's invaded and is pushing on and I swear if he still pushes this when I get back I will push back like he's pushing me: personally.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:19 am

Yes you offended me but screw it it doesn't matter. Apparently I'm not allowed to have feelings this game. I'm not going on vacation angry, but I would like to know what on earth everyone thinks I'm trying to distract from. The fact that a lot of people thought I was town when I was scum?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:11 am

Someone explain the reasons for scum reading me?

Whatever. I don't want to deal with this atm. Maybe I'll get back to this game later, I'm still sick to my stomach over the way I was treated here. It may be acceptable to y'all, but that qualifies as an invasion of privacy in my book. I have no problem with what aneninen said, I do have a problem with the way he said it. To pretend to understand me like that after playing that game the way he did.... And then defending him with that BS when the whole time you were agreeing with me- I hate the attacks made against me. Perhaps you guys are different from me and offended by different things, but that doesn't excuse attacking me for being offended by something like that- and I didn't ask much from him, just that he watchs his word choice. But instead of staying out of it you had to get into it. It isn't even really a game related topic and you defended him. My mind is still racing with why.

I'm sorry I really don't want to play after that BS. I could sit here and take apart every piece of that pile of horse waste of an argument that was used against me but I doubt I could get through your dense skull with a jackhammer, so I'm not even going to try. I need more space for the time being and if you push me I will either claim or replace out.

Seriously, I think your actions by coming into to something that doesn't really affect you was drastically and horrifyingly inappropriate.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:52 am

In post 235, davesaz wrote:
In post 233, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Someone explain the reasons for scum reading me?

You're going off because someone said your attitude was scummy. Am I getting that right, or is this really about something else?

Yep.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:31 am

Look. You're logically right. I'm sorry I feel a lot of pressure to come back to this. I tried to get back in the game and I'm getting stuck up on acryon a response to me and it's getting me all riled up again.

So. I'm taking a break here. I'm sorry. I'm not usually like this and I don't know why aneninen triggered me the way he did but the way acryon responded was frankly disgusting, IMO. Right now this game is ruined for me and I just want to replace out, so please ... I don't know, accept that I'm offended by different things from you and need some space so I can back off for a minute, please?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:18 pm

Whatever. I'm calm now, I promise.

@aneninen. Not mad at you. I wasn't even that messed up until acryon got into it.

Let's just say I have emotional issues that I need to deal with and I apologize for them leaking into the thread. I try to stop myself when I recognize I'm blowing things that don't matter at all into mountains, it's just hard to take a break and calm down when you have... ...things... Like acryon jumping in on things and just riling people up more.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:19 pm

Titus I need more from you. An looks like town. Pers looks nasty. VOTE: persivul
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:36 pm

Beautiful pagetop snipe
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:12 am

Oh everyone thinks I wasn't actually frustrated and this was about my survival. Cool. That makes sense. Sorry I thought people were being dicks because they saw someone get offended over something they'd never been offended by and were just jumping on top of me for some reason I can't comprehend

Pers is still scum
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:45 am

Agreed. That's where I'm trying to go but I feel like people keep bringing up as game relevant.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:31 am

Later. Titus you need to push in places that aren't places you shouldn't be pushing.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:42 am

In post 271, Burning Crystal wrote:
In post 268, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Later. Titus you need to push in places that aren't places you shouldn't be pushing.

Where should I be pushing?

This post just screams anyone but you and KT, which makes me only want to dig in more.

I mean you can push me but I haven't had a chance to catch up all the way so I don't know you'll get very far until tonight or tomorrow.

You can push kt more too but that doesn't look like it's getting very far.

50 and pb might be good places but I haven't caught up all the way yet so I only know I don't like 50
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:44 am

Like from here it looks like you're trying to push over a bunch of rocks that are already on their side. I.e. you're not doing much. I like you and acryon for town but I haven't seen you seem to try to get anywhere
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:26 pm

In post 280, Almost50 wrote:
In post 277, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I like you and acryon for town but I haven't seen you seem to try to get anywhere

I would like more on this. WHY do you like Burning Crystal and/or acryon for town?
Also, when you're done catching up I would appreciate your thoughts on a couple other players (with short reasoning, if possible). I'll let you pick the said couple of players (bc I obviously don't know what you might see that I didn't and vise versa).

Suffice it to say I need more than "I like X for town & suspect Y to be scum".

Alright I'm catching up now and will share stuff.

I understand using the emotional breakdown in the game although I'd really prefer people didn't and took me at my word that it's not game related. I can't make anyone, but you have to understand that bringing it up and questioning the authenticity of my emotions there is ... Yeah. Whatever. I screwed up, I'm an emotionally unstable person, I've got problems, sorry.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:37 pm

In post 4, acryon wrote:VOTE: Aneninen

For being a lying serial killer in the last game we played together.

I don't like this
In post 6, acryon wrote:
In post 5, Aneninen wrote:VOTE: Mad King Ashnard

I bet everyone knows my reason for that.

I don't, what is it? :)

Or this. They both feel bad to me.
In post 16, KainTepes wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7663993#p7663993]post 14[/url], Mad King Ashnard wrote:
14kuroi -2 +3 =8 -11 =12 -==14 =39 -51 =77 | =51 =64

Aneninen R -4 ==6 -7 | =11 -14

Smudger ==3 +9 -10 | +14

acryon -3 v4 u119 R =31 | =11 =14

Persivul +=2 -10 R +316

pisskop -1 ==2 -13

plotinus = +1 +7 +8 -11 =12 +13 -=14 -443 | -577 -581 v626 =648

radiantcowbells =3 -5 -11 ✝

What are these numbers
Whaaaa?
Are you trying to confuse us?

This is fear. Too many words for one thought. I only use this many words when I'm afraid someone will misunderstand me or take me wrong or for some other reason. This is definitely fear.
In post 18, KainTepes wrote:
In post 14, Mad King Ashnard wrote:

Smudger ==3 +9 -10 | +14

Persivul +=2 -10 R +316

pisskop -1 ==2 -13

Just because I have no face does not mean I am not trustworthy
You are unfair, it's not my fault I was born with no face
Dont be a jerkass

Also this. Too many words.

I know what y'all are talking about, impatience and such, but I know maybe better than y'all (I don't know a lot of people here) because I was this person before and this was my fearful scum opening play.
In post 37, acryon wrote:
In post 36, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: Townie247

You throw out a naked vote, and it's for the person named
Townie
? Scum much?

In post 39, Burning Crystal wrote:VOTE: KainTrelpes

Let's get some wagons up in here. Major posturing by Kain in his last post.

~Titus

Yep.
In post 49, KainTepes wrote:Whatever!! At least I am trying to play the game while you are just trying to distract people and picking on new players ilyvmjty. being aggressive does NOT mean i am fake or bad

Also your sucking up to Titus is disgusting, happy to vote you

This is overreaction
In post 67, Kop wrote:
In post 47, KainTepes wrote:I am VERY aggressive in TOS, and I will do so here too, because that is the only way to catch evil players off guard and lynch them quickly. Quietness is not good which is why I want people to move

In post 49, KainTepes wrote:Whatever!! At least I am trying to play the game while you are just trying to distract people and picking on new players ilyvmjty. being aggressive does NOT mean i am fake or bad

These two posts do swing in one of two ways.

1). These are townie posts. Because scum wouldn't really want the game to progress as quickly as he points out.

2). These are fake town posts in hoping to make out he has town intentions without any real hunting of any sort.

And stating that your happy to vote, why don't you vote for him? What's holding you back from doing so?

In post 59, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Yeah that was a bit of an overreaction, sorry.

This one is serious.

You simply can't suspect someone for over reacting, then do it yourself and say we should forget about it. That's a contradiction, in my opinion.

VOTE: Extrapolated Eagle

he's already voting me, why are you misrepping him? This post makes me feel a little better about kt.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:49 pm

In post 68, Kop wrote:

In post 65, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: smugder

Two naked votes.

Are you kind enough to elaborate on these two, I know it's half and half in RVS, but it would be nice to see some justification to these votes, instead of trying to appear to be doing something.

I don't like your pushes. You look too quick to push and too slow to consider.
In post 83, TOWNIE247 wrote:So right now I have O scum reads but the only person who I semi believe is town is Xtoxm. He voted twice without any reasoning. I don't think mafia would boldly do that in fear of putting themselves out there. I know Kuro said he's done that in the pass. I am curious to know what his alignments were those times.

I can't check unfortunately I am at work and on my phone

PS sorry for taking a while to reply, was dealing with some RL issues.

With what's going on atm you shouldnt have NO scum reads. You and KOP need to talk and figure something out.
In post 102, davesaz wrote:So far, Kop looks town compared to places I've seen him as scum before.

The naked voting could be a town tactic. I won't spoil it by going into why.

Pedit: well at least you got to the 2nd post in time.

Where have you seen him as scum?
In post 103, KainTepes wrote:
post 86, Xtoxm" wrote:Yes, also didn't like the reason for voting EE..I don't know why two of you have sheeped it. EE has been one of the better posters so far.

If you say something like this YOU BETTER EXPLAIN IT!! why is EE a better poster?? Or are you just trying to suck up to him??

EE is looking more townlike now that he is posting!! But xotxm is suspicious! VOTE: Xotxm

Horribad place to push
In post 197, acryon wrote:
In post 196, KainTepes wrote:Wat is AtE??

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... to_Emotion

A nice tip with terms around here is you can generally just Google the term + mafiscum (i.e "ate mafiascum") and the wiki page will pop up.

This is the singular place Acryon talks to KT. The one time. All the other time he defends KT. Or attacks people for getting on his wagon. That's two posts. For someone who's drawing a lot of attention to himself, this guy is doing a lot of work to ignore, especially since he jumped on me so quickly to avoid the kt wagon.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:50 pm

@KT big letters and the way you write draws more attention to you than what you're saying. If you're doing this intentionally in order to get by as scum, fine, if not please change your posting style. I'm having a hard time taking this seriously.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:56 pm

Thoughts on players:

I like Titus, atm. Usually it puts me off when someone agrees with me/sees what I do because that never happens to me- I usually end up explaining forever and still get nowhere, but with Titus I think she's generally more likely to be town since she seems to look for similar things. In the first post of the game she shared my opinion of KT and THAT looks town on me. I don't like her oblivion pushes, however, but her push on kt reads sort of like her Klingon push in ycba. She won't be an easy read this game.

Acryon just reads weird to me and he seems emotionally detached and I don't like how he jumped on and pushed me like he was scum waiting to get into an emotional fight so someone could call tvt like Aphix did in the last game I played. He also addresses one of the most controversial players in the game ONCE and that is to link them to a page. He talks about them twice in defense.

KT reads fake to me still, but I could be wrong on him so I'll stick with that.

I don't like the post I saw out of townie but I really need more from him because that could just be style.

I don't remember what I saw in persivul earlier but I need to look through him and everyone else again to get a clearer read of them.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:57 pm

VOTE: acryon

@kt please explain your town read there
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:58 pm

In post 289, Kop wrote:Well we are finally seeing something from KT. Let's see how he progresses after this.

UNVOTE: EE

How are we related? O_o
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:42 pm

I'm sorry, I was gone for part of the game and the rest of it is hard to read through. I don't feel solid on any of my reads. I'm still in rvs, tbh because that's how bad I feel like the start of this game was. There's so much unreadable stuff (partially thanks to me) or ungame related stuff that my reads right now are volatile and experimental out the wazoo. I think I feel good about Titus and I didn't feel good on aneninen, now I feel better about him. I did like acryon but based on a reread I don't like him anymore. I solid don't like kt but that's still kind of nullish. I don't have reasons. I need people to respond so I can get back into this game.

The two reads I'm ok with right now are titus and acryon and even those are a bit nullish. I really don't like the way this game is going. It's not that I can't read most of the players, it's that almost everything seems out of place and thanks to a lot of the stuff happening so far the people who I don't usually read super easily can hide without me being able to take into account things like time it takes to respond without a whole lot of extra effort. So take this as me sort of starting over with a semi rvs vote on acryon.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:43 pm

@dave that's a null tell for me. I did it in my hydra with Titus with BNL as scum and in my first newbie with mochaman as town. It's in my nature, sorry. :/
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:14 pm

Is your scum read on them based on lurking/absence?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:15 pm

How will it affect your scum read if in the next couple of hours to day, they came out posted a lot more and shared further thoughts of theirs?

How strong is your scum read on them based on your reads on others?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:58 pm

That's true enough. I guess I could see someone replacing in without reading the game beforehand and realizing they were in over their heads or getting a role they didn't want, but I always read the thread beforehand because I only get town slots when I replace.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:23 pm

I don't like KOP for town. More on this at eight.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:33 am

It was a joke about newscasters and stuffs. I'll have it out in five hours
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:33 am

Max
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:10 am

In post 21, Kop wrote:
In post 14, Mad King Ashnard wrote:

Smudger ==3 +9 -10 | +14

Persivul +=2 -10 R +316

pisskop -1 ==2 -13

Whats this?

I'm thick you know.

VOTE: TOWNIE247

Trying to deceive us with his user name.

Nothing much to go off here but as scum voting townie is a kind of psychological thing that I'm not going to go into because this post is going to be long enough already
In post 67, Kop wrote:
In post 47, KainTepes wrote:I am VERY aggressive in TOS, and I will do so here too, because that is the only way to catch evil players off guard and lynch them quickly. Quietness is not good which is why I want people to move

These two posts do swing in one of two ways.

1). These are townie posts. Because scum wouldn't really want the game to progress as quickly as he points out.

2). These are fake town posts in hoping to make out he has town intentions without any real hunting of any sort.

And stating that your happy to vote, why don't you vote for him? What's holding you back from doing so?

This one is serious.

You simply can't suspect someone for over reacting, then do it yourself and say we should forget about it. That's a contradiction, in my opinion.

VOTE: Extrapolated Eagle

Sets up KT for vote and then votes elsewhere. Feels more like trying to frame kt as town imo. :/
In post 68, Kop wrote:

In post 65, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: smugder

Two naked votes.

Are you kind enough to elaborate on these two, I know it's half and half in RVS, but it would be nice to see some justification to these votes, instead of trying to appear to be doing something.

Actually voting someone IS doing something, whereas saying things and not voting is something you do a lot of.
In post 200, Kop wrote:So what post has made Eagle get the hump? I don't think I've seen any personal attack towards Eagle that has made him react the way he has done. It's baffling that someone who claimed before about over reacting, as gone beyond an over reaction, to a point where he's likely to head this game into a personal confrontation. And I think if he's going to make it personal, it's going beyond the game, imo. Something strikes me that this is all sorts of fake where it is going to cause distractions, will scum do this? Possibly.

I don't know any of your game styles that you have portrayed in the past, so I can only go off what is in the thread. I like many others won't know what is going through your mind, all we can go off, is what you are putting in this thread. And for me, it's far too aggressive, along with contradictions.

I'm being too... Aggressive?
Wut? Also coming from the guy defending kt atm.
Also name two places where I contradict myself.
In post 202, Kop wrote:
In post 194, KainTepes wrote:Not that post, Eagle said I am "fake as hell" which is hurtful...
I do not know if Eagle is scum or town but I think Anen is good, he has been helpful and pressuring people,,!

How is it hurtful? He's playing the game and giving his thoughts, you claim to be aggressive but if a slight comment comes off aggressive towards you, you start hurling aTe around?

You can't claim to be aggressive but when something is thrown back at you, you can't claim it to be hurtful, considering aggressiveness as you claim you are, can be hurtful if used incorrectly.

This is what gives me also the impression that this whole charade of you claiming your aggressive is fake.

Sets up KT for vote again and then....
Nothing. :/

Calls KT fake and then doesn't push. What is this?
In post 212, Kop wrote:
In post 204, KainTepes wrote:But I want to be AGGRESSIVE like all the strong players and catch scum like they can... am I not aggressive enough??

I don't really think you should be asking that question.

How do you feel about this wagon forming on you?

Coaching and defending but he's not being direct about defending which makes his coaching so much more scummy. He's kind of indirectly defending and buddying kt and its scummy. Super bad ugly scummy
In post 215, Kop wrote:
In post 213, KainTepes wrote:I dont like it because I am town, but if you all think I am a useless player then its ok lynch me...

That's not the attitude you should be taking. If your style is aggressive, you should be dismantling your wagon by posting against your waggoner's. And arguing the toss.

And you wonder why I think this is all fake....

You're calling him fake while asking him to omgus his wagon and talking about how people should get on that wagon.
In post 225, Kop wrote:
In post 222, KainTepes wrote:The more I think of it the LESS it makes sense, it is just like the game in TOS where a person who was sheriff calimed Godfather (which is a bad role), and got lynched because everyone said "no I know you are not godfather because you are SHERIFF"??? But that is so dumb, because sheriff is actually a good role and godfather is a bad role, they just lynched him because they think he is fake, but in reality he is a good guy and the town lynched him even though they knew he was a good guy because that town was stupid, so dave is being the same,,,,

I think I understand the whole point of this, and it's relevance.

But assure you, we're not lynching you based on being a poor player or bowing to the demands of your previous post. That is not what this game is about, I don't like policy lynches as we never learn anything from them. So in truth, you aren't becoming a policy lynch, just because you think your a poor player.

I just would like to see some posturing from yourself to get back at those people voting for you, and to show them why there votes should be elsewhere. Something we have been seeing lack of.

More telling KT to OMGUS. Like what? Seriously take a stance on him.
In post 238, Kop wrote:
In post 233, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Whatever. I don't want to deal with this atm. Maybe I'll get back to this game later, I'm still sick to my stomach over the way I was treated here. It may be acceptable to y'all, but that qualifies as an invasion of privacy in my book. I have no problem with what aneninen said, I do have a problem with the way he said it.

Could you point out this post that has made you feel this way, because as far as I can see, I don't see any posts that causes offence.

In post 233, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:To pretend to understand me like that after playing that game the way he did.... And then defending him with that BS when the whole time you were agreeing with me- I hate the attacks made against me. Perhaps you guys are different from me and offended by different things, but that doesn't excuse attacking me for being offended by something like that- and I didn't ask much from him, just that he watchs his word choice. But instead of staying out of it you had to get into it. It isn't even really a game related topic and you defended him. My mind is still racing with why.

It would help if you could actually point out who this is aimed at.

And if anything, it gives me a town impression to anyone who doesn't watch what they say, because at the end of the day, scum are more likely to watch there word choice, or how they type there sentences, as opposed to someone who spell checks, thorough checks there posts to make sure they don't give anything alignment wise away. But that could just be me, because I know many times when I've played as scum, doesn't matter what style of posting I'm making I will read over and watch what I say in case I slip.

This is also a game, whatever is said, should not be taken to heart. People are going to gain an opinion on everything that is said in the thread, they can choose whether to get involved or not. I've only gotten involved in the whole thing by your earlier stance on over reactions, and how you've reacted to what ever this post that has offended you, something that you tried to imply before that was over reacting.

In post 233, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I'm sorry I really don't want to play after that BS. I could sit here and take apart every piece of that pile of horse waste of an argument that was used against me but I doubt I could get through your dense skull with a jackhammer, so I'm not even going to try. I need more space for the time being and if you push me I will either claim or replace out.

Seriously, I think your actions by coming into to something that doesn't really affect you was drastically and horrifyingly inappropriate.

See, I don't know what to make of this. Why have this attitude?

I've seen many players in my time playing mafia, have the wrong type of emotion. And it's not good, because at the end of the day, this just a game, if it gets heated, step away and come back when you've calmed down. By taking this stance in your post, it takes away from the game, yes some posts may offend, I've felt the same in a few games, but I've chosen to remain calm, and just fire back without resulting into taking things to heart.

I suppose everyone is different.

See my last game with aphix. Actually its an easy scum metastatic on this site to just tunnel people all game. I've seen it in a large majority of my games.
In post 289, Kop wrote:Well we are finally seeing something from KT. Let's see how he progresses after this.

UNVOTE: EE

I asked how these two things were related and I didn't get an answer so I'm going to extrapolate a bit here and say you think kt is scummier than I am and expect to be voting him soon. I think this is scummy if that's the case.
In post 290, Kop wrote:
In post 261, Aneninen wrote:
In post 244, Sunset Illusions wrote:2. I do think Eagle is not a good lynch D1. I think this is a noobtown mislynch in the waiting and I will not touch it. I ask the rest of you to do the same. Good choices would be Burning Crystal or Persivul. (More info on this coming).

When will the more info come?

In post 245, Xtoxm wrote:Current preferred lynches would be Smudger/Anen/Mad King. There are others I could compromise on, and others i'd be less enthusiastic to. I won't go into my town reads right now.

Where did those name come from?

In post 246, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
@aneninen. Not mad at you. I wasn't even that messed up until acryon got into it.

Let's just say I have emotional issues that I need to deal with and I apologize for them leaking into the thread. I try to stop myself when I recognize I'm blowing things that don't matter at all into mountains, it's just hard to take a break and calm down when you have... ...things... Like acryon jumping in on things and just riling people up more.

Then let's leave this story where it belongs to. In the past.

In post 253, KuroiXHF wrote:Not that this has anything to do with the game, but how do you (or anyone else) have a flu for a day?

Fzzzzzzzrt.
(1) It might have meant the worst day of flu.
(2) Some people can have flu quickly and dreadfully. It lasts for only a couple of days, 2 or so, but those days are horrible.

In post 253, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm actually in agreement. Some people look better than others, but all of them have a good poker reads. (There are obviously some that are quicker to emotion, but it's striking me more-so as newbish)
The question I have for you is that if you're not really into voting anyone, what's with your vote on Ameninen?

They may have left it there from RVS. Actually I left my vote there from RVS, because I'm another player who simply can't find too much useful content.
I mean, most of the things happening have been about a couple of players, whereas apart from those things... nothing.

In post 254, Almost50 wrote:OK. I'm all caught up. There are more irrelevant posts in this thread than there are actually relevant ones. If I disregard the posts that are irritating in an irrelevant-to-game way I'd say Persy is the one standing out as a slight scum lean.

However, I need to sort out RC first. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Rasko before, so I would certainly appreciate it if you guys signed your posts for me to tell who's actually doing the post.

Why is it more urgent to sort RC out first than anyone else?

In post 256, Persivul wrote:You're putting us in a bad position here. I don't want to see someone get RL pissed off over this, but I've posted similar stuff in the past, and only when I was scum. It was partially true and partially strategic. When I'm town and I think I'm misunderstood or treated badly, I don't threaten to replace out, because I'm satisfied that my lynch is going to give town good info, and particularly on D1 when there's usually a mislynch anyway. All I see from you is concern about your personal survival. I don't see concern for town. Some people do get overly concerned with personal survival as town, but in general it's more often a scum trait, because scum have smaller teams and the loss of one has much greater impact than loss of a single town.

Erm... I can't explain it, why, but this is scum.
I often do such kind of appeasing posts or what-should-I-call-them, both as town as scum, and even if it can't be noticed (or at least, it has not been yet), I know my town-calm-down posts are different to my scum-calm-down posts.
I know it's weak but right now, better than nothing.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Persivul

In post 260, Persivul wrote:You're ruining this game. It's no fun if someone is actually upset about it IRL.

mod, please replace me

Shyt.
UNVOTE:
I simply can't imagine a scum replacing out in this very situation.

________

Frankly, everyone!
Can't we just play? Like in all the other games?
Pisskop deserves a better playlist than we are, including me.

And I f-cking don't care if you think that's my scum-appeasing post, actually it's not, but even my lynch would be more contribution to this game than everything has happened so far.
Actually Persivul was posting something similar, wasn't he? And he got a scumread from me.
Good.
I'm an idiot.

*hitting a tin bucket with a rusty hammer, which sounds terribly*

I'm also interested in why the vote, then quote his wanting replacing post to unvote.

I've not participated with you in a game where you are scum, so I have zero idea what your like as scum.

So... He wants to scum read people but he hasn't played with them before so he's going to keep playing it safe as he's been playing it all game long?
In post 330, Kop wrote:
In post 326, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Is your scum read on them based on lurking/absence?

He quite specifically said that vote was to pressure them into hoping that he would come out and post.

I've done it before as scum, where I've delayed things by saying soon. It's one of those post words that you hope will appease the crowd and hope they forget about you.

In post 329, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:That's true enough. I guess I could see someone replacing in without reading the game beforehand and realizing they were in over their heads or getting a role they didn't want, but I always read the thread beforehand because I only get town slots when I replace.

Parts of this is wrong.

How would someone replacing in not be happy that they didn't get a role they didn't want? I understand the semantics of it, but I can't see someone replacing in hoping to get a role they want. It never works like that, even signing up for a game doesn't get them a role they want.

The first part : yes, but also real life too. Like there are people who are quite a bit scummier than this and this is one thing that is (according to occams razer) more likely to come from not alignment indicative than scum.

The second part of this post: yes doing that may not necessarily be right, but saying what I'm saying is wrong is wrong and I have no idea why you would accuse me of lying about that. :/
In post 331, Kop wrote:
In post 292, Aneninen wrote:
In post 264, Xtoxm wrote:My Anen read is based on not liking a handful of his comments combined with a healthy dose of meta. Things like voting and unvoting Pers in #261 i'm not really buying, just looks to me like he's trying to fake stream of consciousness. I don't have a scum meta on Anen but I do have a good amount of town, and his play here is very different to what I was expecting from town-Anen..So it follows that this is more likely to be his scum play. Certainly good enough for me to support for D1.

Your logic is wrong, but whatever.

Actually that vote/unvote was the result of my catching-up method. I saw Percivul's post which I found scummy and I saw him replacing out
after
I hit the Preview and I added that part next.
Obviously, I know it's only my words but that's all I can tell.

This part above goes for everyone.

So you added that part after seeing it after you hit the preview button? Why not just delete it and not say anything about it?

I understand people voting then seeing a post further if they just hit the quote button, and replying as they are catching up, instead of hitting Q+ and adding them to one big post.

But you actually saw the post in the preview before you even posted it, I don't understand that.

I'm not using this to paint you as scum, but that just doesn't make any sense. I don't know whether to place that into; you are trying to appear that you are keeping up; or in putting your thoughts out and making people see that you are actually thinking out loud in the thread.

So youre not saying he's lying scum who needs to die, but you think he's lying scum that needs to die? Could you please play a little more carefully and push a little less? I like it when people sit on the fence and try not to stick out.
In post 332, Kop wrote:
In post 277, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Like from here it looks like you're trying to push over a bunch of rocks that are already on their side. I.e. you're not doing much. I like you and acryon for town but I haven't seen you seem to try to get anywhere

This post reeks of trying to buddy.

They are pushing you, so in aid to appease, try buddy them up in hope that they may change there stance towards you. Hmm.

Extrapolated Eagle, who do you actually suspect at this point, or think is worthy for a lynch?

What on earth? How is that buddying? I'm calling them out for nowhere pushes. How is that buddying? If you want buddying go back and look at your interactions with kT
In post 337, Kop wrote:VOTE: Sunset Illusions

It's been 1 day 18 hours. I think almost 2 days is way over board for a post coming soon.

Question one; This is a question asking for others to provide reads, if he has read the thread, does he not have any reads of his own?

Question two; What has given him this impression, I think this is trying to either veer away from that possible lynch to distance oneself, I would like to see this more info for a case on Burning crystal or the Persivul slot.

Question three; What kind of question is that, seriously? It'll be the same answer it is for everyone on here.
this is a nasty read and a nasty push.

So yeah. I think kop is is probably scum.
VOTE: kop
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:04 am

In post 360, davesaz wrote:I can see those things and the conclusion does not seem unreasonable. Though I do have a question, how much of that is dependent on a Kop - KT scum team?

Any thoughts on Aneninen?

None. He could be avoiding KT because KT looks like lynchbait/trying to kind of wk without getting called out for it. Sort of like Elyse in YCBA 4.

I need to go back and reread aneninen.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:14 am

Um. I look for scum and not scum. It's freakin binary, mate.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:28 am

Not how I work or how I think it should work.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:37 am

Sorry Kuro but I think you're wrong. At least the way I find scum. You're either lying to me or you aren't. KOP is lying to me. It's possible he's town and just lies a lot, but it's more likely he's scum.

I'll get to his disgusting attempt to try and save his deceitful bottom later.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 pm

I'm sorry, what? What does your experience with me have to do with my ability to figure out whether or not someone is lying?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:43 pm

When did I say any of those things? Go screw yourself, dude, you've got a really freakin messed up picture of everything in your head and it all seems to revolve around you.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:55 pm

What are you talking about? I didn't say any of those things. Get your head out of your bumhole.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:57 pm

In post 387, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 385, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:When did I say any of those things? Go screw yourself, dude, you've got a really freakin messed up picture of everything in your head and it all seems to revolve around you.

This isn't alignment indicative, but it is egotistical indicative. This is a game and some of us play to win. If you can't take the heat, maybe you shouldn't be in the kitchen.

You talking to yourself there, buddy?

If you're talking to me, I kind of expect you to quote where you're misrepping me from.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:11 am

I think aneinenininennnein is probably town.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:12 am

King help me lynch kop?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:58 am

In post 406, KainTepes wrote:Kop's DETAILED POSTS look like town, why do you want to vote him???

:/

Are you saying he's probably town because he posts a lot of words?

And on another note, please stop posting like that.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:25 am

@kop
1. If I'm scum I'm more likely to vote someone named "town" :p that one was a joke, sorry
2. Debatable. Faking means your hiding something or lying about something to me, but I guess it could be said person is trying something new? I guess I'll give you that one, it doesn't look good in light of your other posts, though.
3. Voting is a stance regardless of whether or not you're reacting to it. You can read into why he's voting and such by reading context on the vote.

I'm not misrepping you by saying votes mean something, I'm not pretending to rep you there at all. I'm saying what you were saying was wrong. Misrepping is what you just did with me, taking my words and presenting them as if I was misrepping you when I wasn't.
4. That's not aggression in the scope of the game, you're literally taking passive aggressive behavior and calling it aggression. It is, I guess, aggression, but not really in the sense that I wasn't pushing for reads, etc. I wasn't being aggressive as far getting people lynched. I was reacting, flailing, at an attack made against me. This is borderline misrepping because as far as the game was concerned, I wasn't being aggressive at all.
And you did avoid KT here who HAS been more aggressive than me at least at the start of the game and he was aggressive in terms of the game.
5. Yes. I would like you to vote kt because then there wouldn't be a huge inconsistency between the words you say and the things you Do. You time and time again brought up points on which he was suspicious and then backed off at the end of the post. And since KT is one of the big players you've been focused on all game, your interaction with him is super important as far as reading.
6. Playstyle coaching is what I and several other players have done. Reaction coaching is what you did there. Play style coaching isn't alignment indicative, it's an attempt to help someone get better. Reaction coaching is hinting at how you think said player should react so that they will do the right thing in the right place. THAT IS alignment indicative because it helps the alignment of the player you alter the content of.

The post I quoted there is super scummy because you literally suspect him but instead of pushing him you ask him to turn on his wagon.
7. Yep. You wanted him to attack his wagon. The words you used were dismantle, but that can mean more than one thing. You didn't say dismantle the arguments against him. You said dismantle the wagon. Either way you want him to turn on them.
8. That's not a policy lynch. A policy lynch is lynching someone for a less than town play. But it's good to know that all I have to do to avoid getting pushed by you is stop defending myself.
8. - whatever. This I won't argue atm
9. See above
10. So?
11. No. People do replace in for those reasons expecting something and don't get what they want so they don't play. You can't say that's wrong, because it's not. It happens. I don't get what you don't get here.
12. You voted him but you're not trying to paint him as scum? K?
13. Yes. But suspecting that I would try to buddy and me actually buddying people are TWO COMPLETELY different things. I didn't buddy them there and its misrepping to say I did.
14. It's a scummy push because you already said you won't push someone who can't defend themselves and yet here you are voting a freaking LURKER of all things. I'm sorry? I've seen town do it to. It's kind of like the tunneling point. You seem to use the logic most beneficial to you at the time of posting. That's a scum thing to do.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:26 am

VOTE: kop
Emphasis vote.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:07 pm

In post 440, Mad King Ashnard wrote:EE we were looking for something more like a reads list, not just your top scumread.

Almost50 scum
Kop
Kurio not protown
Everybody else I just want to lynch just because only four players have had decent play this game and only three of those are likely town.
In post 441, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 426, Burning Crystal wrote:Sunset KT Dave and Kurio work for me.

I don't have town feels for any of them, that is if you can't join me on EE.

~Titus

VOTE: Dave

Not interested in the empty slot. Not enthusiastic about KT either.

In post 442, Burning Crystal wrote:VOTE: Dave

Would prefer Kurio there. His last post was crap and MKA should know better.

~Titus

Both of you get off of that wagon.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:08 pm

Dave is strong town and one of the pro town players
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:09 pm

@aneninen this is my only scum game on the site
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:12 pm

"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:19 pm

In post 452, Burning Crystal wrote:EE, I think almost50 is town.

You want to lynch Kuribo. I can do that. His last post was more of a "you got nothing on me" type scum post, rather than saying he's town.

@Xtoxm, 82 is IIoA. Yeah so what naked votes aren't alignment indicative? He took no stance on you. He has a lot of IIoA and recap.

Fine. I want to lynch kop. Or almost50.or kuribo I guess. One of those three. Everyone else is p much conftown as far as I'm concerned. Ez game ez lyfe.

Btw I hope that things are as I think they are because if that is true then I think we do the things like I think we should this time? Which means kop first please.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:20 pm

Kuribo if anyone wants a reason to lynch you all they have to do is find one post of yours
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #74) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:20 pm

But please be omgusier
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #75) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:22 pm

It's what my phone auto corrects to. I think I called you that first.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #76) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:27 pm

Naw. What does your name even mean? Idk what I call you then. I just let my phone auto correct it because I don't feel like looking up what amounts to nothing more than a semi-random assortment of letters in my head. Does it have meaning? That would help me remember it but hopefully we'll get you lynched and it won't matter soon
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #77) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:40 pm

In post 461, Almost50 wrote:
In post 446, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Almost50 scum
Kop
Kurio not protown
Everybody else I just want to lynch just because only four players have had decent play this game and only three of those are likely town.

Well, alight. So you only have 3 town reads, and would like to lynch the rest. Yes?

In post 454, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Fine. I want to lynch kop. Or almost50.or kuribo I guess. One of those three.
Everyone else is p much conftown as far as I'm concerned.
Ez game ez lyfe.

OK, fine. So you... WHAT??? How does the highlighted phrase rhyme with the quote from 446?

You read 446 wrong. 446 is my three scum reads. And everyone else is town. I just want to lynch them all because only three of them are playing a decent game here :/
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #78) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:41 pm

Just because I want to lynch people doesn't mean I will vote for them or push their lynch or be ok with their lynch. I don't follow my every whim and desire no matter how much it may seem otherwise
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #79) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:43 pm

I want to lynch it with everything I have but I'm not going to push or advocate his lynch or even accept his lynch unless he keeps posting like he has been and then I'll say that sometimes policy is necessary
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #80) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:47 pm

Screw I'm not doing this. I'm not going to say at the end of the game"I knew it!" Screw that. I'm going to be completely wrong or completely right.no more doubt for me. Let's kill kop. Not backing down from this
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #81) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:50 pm

@Titus kuribo just seems like a moron to me. Ehhhh. Fudge. I have a dilemma. I've got three scum reads.:/

Pedit: nope I think I've got at least one scum in my list of three and they're in order respective to how much I think they should die
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:50 pm

Notice I said "think" not "feel". The list of who I WANT to die is much longer :p
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #83) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:52 pm

@ash come vote with me pls? U kno I'm town so u know my d1 reads are always right
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #84) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:53 pm

In post 470, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:@ash come vote with me pls? U kno I'm town so u know my d1 reads are always right

Ehh my number one d1 read. All the others are always wrong except with fa and that didn't count because I changed my read on her slot before day ended but I did have both scum nailed for a bit there too
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #85) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:54 pm

@Titus u kno my d1 is always right. Let me fall off my high horse in disgrace. Humble this arrogant prick
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #86) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:55 pm

Kop is playing one of my scum games if you mixed it with an elyse and sprinkled a little bit of bloodstone
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #87) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:56 pm

*bloodking I'm so bad with names
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #88) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:02 pm

I think we should give pisskop an award for getting second to the top every time. Lol
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #89) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:51 pm

Vote me, I'm not a newb.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #90) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:37 am

In post 494, KuroiXHF wrote:Ok. I'm also down to vote Almost 50.

In post 501, Aneninen wrote:Finally, you've managed to get a pagetop! ^_^

He did it before and then proceeded to put the vote count in the next post instead of editing the page top lol.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #91) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:38 am

I'm down for almost 50.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #92) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:51 pm

VOTE: kuroi
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #93) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:01 am

In post 560, KuroiXHF wrote:Sorry about last night. I don't know what I was thinking. Wtf eagle. How was a drunk post alignment indicative?

By the way, I won't be v/la but no computer access until monday

I've seen drunk posts. That didn't sound like a real one. :/
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #94) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:43 am

In post 555, KuroiXHF wrote:I thought u could play 5his game drunk

But I cant.

This part stood out as the super fake part. He makes sure everyone knows he's drunk so he seems vulnerable and he can post freely seeming like he doesn't actually know who scum is or anything

You're all scum and you all owe mefive bucks

Oh and rc isn't scum but rask is.

This isn't fair, mod. Fucking cheating.

Like the first line here seems like he's frustrated and can't find scum (town) and then he says stupid stuff to make sure everyone else knows he's drunk.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #95) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:44 am

That post on top of the fact that I feel like there's no good reason to think he's town makes me dislike the idea of giving him anything less than a scum read very much
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #96) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:05 am

Good. I personally dislike flavor being indicative at all of the game.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #97) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:37 am

It's not alignment indicative. It's a personal preference. I don't think flavor should be game related.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #98) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:53 am

In post 583, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:It's not alignment indicative. It's a personal preference. I don't think flavor should be game related.

I meant necessary for the game. Whatever.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #99) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:59 pm

In post 619, Burning Crystal wrote:
In post 616, Mad King Ashnard wrote:I'm pushing on Texcat because neither she nor any of her predecessors have done anything that can be construed as scumhunting.
Raskol's pushing on Tex because that plus he thinks there's other stuff that's scummy, but I've seen nothing worth townreading and Raskol's big on it.
It's also flat out a better wagon than any of the other major ones.

Ok. I know I may sound hostile here but I am going to explain to you a little further what I am looking for.
I could do K who isn't Kuribo. I get a gut feeling you two like each other too much. He seems to be too peacemakery...
~Titus

Not town Titus.

Also bad reason.
In post 626, Burning Crystal wrote:VOTE: Texcat

Now
That's what I wanted

I will ride this out and see where it goes for awhile if you're willing.

*peace offering*

~Titus

Two bad posts from a lurker who's play has been suboptimal this game in my opinion.

Finally a good strong lead.

"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #100) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:06 pm

Bc I feel like you've been going the easy route all game? What's up with that?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #101) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:11 pm

In post 631, Burning Crystal wrote:@EE, You can die now.

I don't care. I am legit not a lurker. I have like the fourth most posts in the game, and you call me a lurker. It looks like you're just pissed I am trying to bury the hatchet with someone I am scumreading.

Why would you lie?

~Titus

Why would I be angry?
What are you accusing me of lying about?
O.o
In post 632, Burning Crystal wrote:
In post 630, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Bc I feel like you've been going the easy route all game? What's up with that?

You saw YCBA. You can see Saga. I am not fighting my townreads anymore unless my townreads are getting lynched. Deal with it.

~Titus

You speak as if this would frustrate me.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #102) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:13 pm

I don't care that you're not fighting your town reads anymore. I actually think that's cool. I just thought it was a bit out of character. *shrugs*

But your anger/bewilderment looks like my frustration when I try to improve my play and someone jumps on me for it so I trust you. Sorry.

UNVOTE:
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #103) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:17 pm

@Titus to clarify: I'm sorry I jumped on you for that. I guess if I'd paid more attention to recent games I would have noticed that you're trying to make an effort to be nice. Those parts of those posts seemed forced to me and out of place. I am not apologizing for suspecting you, that's natural and not unreasonable. But I am apologizing for jumping on you for attempting to change your playstyle. I can relate to the frustration and anger there when you get called out by the very people who jumped on you for doing otherwise earlier.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #104) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:17 pm

Eh. I'm not good with words. Sorry, Titus. Friends?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #105) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:41 pm

Cool. I didn't think so. But you know. :p

Called you lurker cuz you've been under my radar, but I guess you weren't really looking back at posts.

I'm ok with this one
VOTE: texcat
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #106) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:27 am

Please.don't.post.like.that.

Please.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #107) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:29 am

UNVOTE:

@Ash if we sheep you on tex today will you sheep us on K tomorrow?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #108) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:31 am

@aneninen not making friends is (I'm assuming) why nobody lynches the people who should be lynched when I bring up that they should be lynched. So I'm going to try it this game and maybe you should too? We could be two people who aren't lonely buggers that everyone labels as "town" or "null" or "annoying" and then ignores?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #109) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:38 am

I will answer that question the moment that you promise never to do the caps thing in this game again.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #110) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:46 am

In post 659, KainTepes wrote:BUT I SAW OTHER PEOPLE DO THAT AND NOBODY COMPLAINED??? WHY DO YOU ONLY HATE ME.....

I don't hate you. And I understand posting in caps sometimes for emphasis. But there is no emphasis if it's always in caps. And I want to take you seriously. I think you could add reasonable thoughts to the game and a new angle on it. Your posting style takes away from you being able to do anything productive.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #111) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:51 am

@Titus I don't see it. What's different from YCBA?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #112) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:46 am

@Titus he's angry, yes. I don't know why. He's omgus ish? But I don't know why you brought up Klingon. They have no play style nor case nor nothing in common here other than the fact that they are both OMGUS ish and even then his play is hardly reminiscent of hers. I scum read Klingon but protected her because of the way the wagon formed, etc. So that's a bit of a stretch. As for the difference in play, different circumstances call for different reactions. Your scum read of him seems easy and out there and I disagree with it pretty strongly. :/

@kt no joke of you post like that again I'm replacing out.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #113) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:35 am

VOTE: Kuroioaiaoi

Let's go here, Titus. You've said you thought he was scummy, iirc. Even that you didn't think you could get others to vote for him. But I checked your iso and you never voted him even though your vote has been quite a few other places. So now lets break that non-bussing record you have.

@aneninen @ash let's go here and get Titus tomorrow when this flips scum
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #114) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:46 am

In post 670, KainTepes wrote:dont replace out pls... isnt posting like this ok as long as i dont capital everything... why are some people so angry at everything??

I'm not angry at you I promise. I don't know if you're going through something similar to me or what, but it feels like I can't talk to you and people I can't talk to I can't play mafia with. Your posting style belittles you and it seems as if you don't want to/believe you should be taken seriously. I can relate to that if that is the case, but I assure you that I need to be able to take you seriously to be able to play with you.

That is ok. And I feel bad for asking this from you, but I have to ask, why do you insist in posting in caps?
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #115) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:11 am

Alright, I felt kinda bad about asking you to change anyways. Sorry.

@mod please replace me
"@EE

Return to “Completed Open Games”