Open 656- Tit For Tat - Endgame

ironstove
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:08 pm

It's plays like that, that lose games, having a PR and trying to play the game on your own, you basically disregard all discussion, and throw out all communication and undo all of the work people put into trying to game solve by saying 'I'm going to not talk and not listen, and basically do actions where no one will know wtf is happening'

I realize now that the plan was severely flawed after I saw what happened at night, had the mafia player also realized that if role cop is on the remaining mafia player, he only need kill role cop to secure a lylo, and you know, I probably would have been mislynched on the last day anyway now that I think about it, because you were scum reading me for no reason, and you probably would have just jumped into the thread to vote for me.

Can you at least respond to my initial question on why you found me suspicious and thought I was scum? Just because you had a feeling in your gut that you can't explain?

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum

Pronoun: He

Post Post #1501  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:46 pm

It's OK man... *pats on back* I'm sorry I shot you. I didn't really scum read you and I regretted shooting you not even 2 seconds after I sent my action. I thought I explained why I shot you tho

Gamma Emerald
Survivor

Post Post #1502  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:17 am

Wow Eager really bunged his N1 shot
he should have waited for claim
Weeb-nerd with a motor-mouth, and no class whatsoever.
"Don't bother getting up. You'll be back on the floor in just a few moments."
Earthbound Mafia has one pre-/in remaining!

The_Jester
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:55 am

Now you see me
Now you don't!

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:40 am

In post 1502, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wow Eager really bunged his N1 shot
he should have waited for claim

Would not have mattered tbh. You guys were going to lynch him D1 until I derailed it. He would've had to claim then and would've been killed that night anyway.

eagerSnake
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:37 am

Also I just found my notes after killing Kop the only thing in my notes was "2 of 3 [farside infinity ironstove]"

NJAC
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:57 pm

In post 1490, Firebringer wrote:Don't think anyone honestly deserved a win, maybe MDS. Almost everyone played really poorly here.

You played poorly. I caught one scum from the beginning :cool:.

NJAC
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507  (ISO)  » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:02 pm

In post 1467, farside22 wrote:1) njac you have no clue what my scum game is. There was no thing to similar to my last game and yes I was very aware of how I played.

Ok.

I had your slot as scum not only because of meta. I obviously don't know enough of your scum play, we only played once before this game.

My read was based on a combination of your predecessor's posts and how you were not interested at all in determining my alignment, but only in antagonizing me.

Firebringer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1508  (ISO)  » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:35 pm

In post 1506, NJAC wrote:
In post 1490, Firebringer wrote:Don't think anyone honestly deserved a win, maybe MDS. Almost everyone played really poorly here.

You played poorly. I caught one scum from the beginning :cool:.

i agree with you that i did poorly here. But the fact you got yourself lynched doesn't show how you did any better tbh.

LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509  (ISO)  » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:47 pm

last one for now
I threw myself into my studies
To have the world at my control
I vaporized the competition.
Nobody understands me. Its not. Evil.

Previous
[ + ]

Return to Completed Open Games