Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Blawb »

Checking in.
In post 12, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 11, KTthecreeper wrote:
In post 10, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 8, KTthecreeper wrote:
In post 7, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, I've done some analyzing of the 5 previous games listed. The ultimate difference between the town win and the scum wins is the trust the town had.

As such, I propose that, once a cop gains a result, they immediately reveal. In all 5 games, not a single kill was blocked, so there's no reason to beat around the bush with that. Therefore, we should just be completely open about what happens.
I agree

also the last time I did this a MG claimed he was a daycop with scum result on me and I got lynched so if that happens again I'll probably quit mafia

also RVS

I'll do a RVS vote next post
No daycops, so don't worry about that.
the problem was it was this setup and I said he obviously scum since he fakeclaimed a role that wasn't on the list

then they lynched me for "scummy reaction"

I stopped playing on this site for a while after that

but on to the topic

we need more than 3 people to post to have stuff to talk about ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Meh.

Give it a bit. People will flock in and lynch me for my scummy suggestion.
Sounds good to me. ;)

VOTE: Diamond
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Blawb »

Necta, can I get some insight on any experience you have with Mafia games previous to MafiaScum? There's no reason to lie unless you are scum; if someone digs up evidence that you haven't shared, that would be good enough reason to push a "Lynch all Liars" lynch. :)

I actually have a TR on chilledtea, because I feel like the tone of his posts are that of a frustrated townie. The 3-vote RVS on him caused him to give a semi-susp. reaction of him basically asking, "What do you guys want me to say?" Normally I would peg this as a maf reaction (attempting to please the town; asking town how to do this), but his posts since then have me believing he is a townie. Post #108 (ISO #13) is the main support of this read, because a townie usually gets pissed at other townies when accused, whereas scum would typically try to use logic or emotions to escape the accusation. I could be totally wrong, but that's what I'm seeing here.

Persivul and KT are my main scum reads as of right now, but that is obviously subject to change as people start posting more. I can't lay my finger on it, but Persivul reeks experienced scum. I'll find a better way to put into words my thoughts about him later. As for KT, Post #129 (ISO #17) was a pretty weak case. I see what he's saying about Trans being short and vague, but that's almost too easy of a target to jump on because he doesn't provide a ton of context. I think 129 was an attempt to look town by going on the offensive, but it was a weak case and an easy target; Trans is who I would go after if scum,

VOTE: KT

Trans and Creature are meh. Probably townies.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Blawb »

In post 137, Persivul wrote:
In post 126, Persivul wrote:(In fact, I'm getting irritated by people who replace in and then charge that early pushes are on weak evidence - NSS.)
@ blawb - I guess it's not just for replacements anymore.
I guess the only thing I'd say in response to that is that it doesn't make sense to me to make a case when it's that obvious. I'd start a push on people that I think are scum than people acting scummy, if that makes sense. Like, the people doing weird stuff that stick out (Trans' slightly spammy non-valuable reads and such) don't concern me nearly as much as those who aren't doing anything scummy and blend in. If that doesn't make sense, tell me and I'll try again.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Blawb »

I'm not a huge fan of the reasoning (or lack of reasoning) for the votes on me, but there's nothing I can do to change that. Most people are judging others based on context of their posts instead of tone or reasoning behind them. I'll claim at L-1, but all I'll say is that I want you guys to take a deeper look at Persivul and Necta.

Creature, you made a comment about this being the scum!Blawb you know. If it makes any difference, this is a different person behind this account than the last guy. Brandon, for reference. If you go back to the scum thread of that game, you'll see an accurate description of my play. Just making sure I'm not being meta-voted.

Persivul and Necta, folks.

Oh, and before I was about to post this, I saw KT's post. Yeah, he's scum. Trying to look like he was against the wagon because he knows I'm scum and it'll make him look decent when I'm dead. Rookie move.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Blawb »

because he knows I'm town*

Yeah, I'll claim now because of that lol. I'm town N-1 Doctor. If there is any way for me to prove myself tonight, I'll gladly do it.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Blawb »

In post 190, Creature wrote:He'll probably die tonight.
My role PM says nothing against healing myself, so mafia is gonna have to take a guess if they wanna target me.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Blawb »

I can hop on the Persivul wagon. He was scummy to me from the get-go. The replace out was extremely weak; I'm starting to wonder if there was some reasoning for that other than the avatar.

VOTE: Penguin

In regards to trying to confirm myself, could N1 cop (if we have one) claim, investigate me, and I'll cover them? I suppose if I were scum this would just be a 1:1 trade with the N1 cop dying, but that's favorable for town anyways. On the other hand, there's a good chance I'm dying tonight, so it'll just expose cop and waste their investigation tonight. Up to you guys. I'm townie though, whether you guys believe it or not.

@Mod
- Can doctors heal themselves?
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Blawb »

In post 500, Transcend wrote:i mean it's pretty clear cut i'm town if dvm is town
I really don't like this post. Attempting to confirm yourself based on someone else's alignment is always super sketchy. However, I still think both of you are town so that point is moot.

To defend myself (I guess), this is my first game as townie on here, so nobody really has anything to compare it to. And I'll probably die tonight unless scum is planning on pushing a lynch on me tomorrow.

My vote stays on Persivul / PP slot. NS yelled at everyone not to read too much into the RO, but that's BS because it's obviously still something that needs to be analyzed. Since the RO, Penguin hasn't said much to contribute. I'm sure that it's a scum slot.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Blawb »

@notscience - Fine, I won't speculate on the RO (even though I still think it's scummy personally). However, when I said that my vote was on the Persivul / PP slot after the RO, you told me to back off because PP hadn't even had the chance to do anything yet. Well, should I wait longer? Because this is the only content from PP so far:
In post 474, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 454, notscience wrote:Dvms protection over him despite blawb being his highest scumread is sketchy as shit too
So, I loved the haiku and all, but I'm not seeing DVM scum. While not too fond of his , , and ; he hasn't really defended Blawb without reason. And, while part of me thinks he just wants to out an N1 cop he's being fairly logical in his reasoning for it, and the only danger would be if Blawb and DVM are both scum. Even then, it would be a bad trade because we would power lynch Blawb D2 in that circumstance.
FTR, I don't think DVM was scum either. He was quite literally the definition of a frustrated townie. For the gazillionth time, my vote is staying on PP unless someone can convince me that someone else is scummier.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Blawb »

In post 599, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Penguin

Slot is prob scum run this up imo
Thank you. Finally. Thank you.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Blawb »

I know this is getting ahead of myself, but I obviously support the Lynch on PP and would like for this to be the Lynch for today. If there is another N1 Doc, I'd kinda like to be healed as I'm probably gonna die because I'm almost confirmed townie if PP flips scum (he will).

After PP, I'd look into Flubber next. Creature, Fire, chilledtea, and notscience all seem pretty townie to me. And if I die, don't read anything into my death. That would be a dumb thing to do.

Uh, yeah, keep voting PP.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Blawb »

In post 718, PenguinPower wrote:Why do you think the TTTT/arona slot are town? I'm cool with a Blawb lynch despite his seemingly lynchproofness, but I can't see town feels from TTTT and arona.
I think that this post is gonna be very useful depending on what you flip. And can't help but getting ahead of myself; I could see Arona being scum and this being your attempt to get Arona some town cred if you're scum. I think that TTTT is a townie.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Blawb »

I'm not moving off of PP. If you guys want to Lynch anyone today, I suggest getting back on the Penguin wagon. And I swear to god, if we don't Lynch anyone today, I'm gonna be pissed.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Blawb »

I really don't think Fire is scum guys. If it's worth anything, I guess I could support a wagon on Titus, but please don't hammer Fire. It'd be a dumb move.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Blawb »

I'll look into TTTT's reads later to see if I can find anything. Doubt scum would kill someone that was suspicious of them, so I'm more interested into who he town-read or even didn't read at all.

Also, because you guys are still susp of me, I healed notscience last night because I think he's a townie, and I also kinda hoped mafia would pick up the fact that I find him slightly annoying and think that I wouldn't Heal him because of it.

I currently think that PP or Arona would be our best lynches today.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Blawb »

In post 1119, chilledtea wrote:No flash lynching but it says a lot that the guy doesn't seem interested in saving himself. I say let this wagon be on L-1 until he arrives, if he doesn't we lynch him.
I'm really not interested in saving myself tbh. I'll probably get lynched for saying this, but this town is screwed regardless. You guys are about to Lynch me because my activity has been sporadic and I said the same phrase (experienced scum) in a previous game I was scum, even though I haven't been town before this game.

What kills me is that this town looks for the obvious scum signs, when most scum players won't act scummy at all; they'll just go with the flow and from time to time say something that is slightly opinionated just to get by. If I was scum, I'd just make a habit of posting regularly and jumping on whatever townie wagon would be least suspicious.

I'm more concerned with players like PP and Arona who have been skating by without taking any hard stances or saying anything that would make them look slightly scummy. They're more concerned with looking townie than finding scum, and that's how I'm sure that they're both scum.

I'm also slightly susp. of Creature for defending my against the wagon on me, but not enough to go after him yet.
In post 1120, aronagrundy wrote:VOTE: penguin

Can we start this up again?
I single them out, and Arona tries to show that they are on different teams. How are you guys not seeing this?

Anyways, if you wanna Lynch me, fine. But if that gives me any credibility whatsoever, just at least take a harder look into PP and Aaron's for me. You don't even have to Lynch them; just go through their ISO's when I flip town, and try to see where I'm coming from.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Blawb »

VOTE: Arona
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Blawb »

In post 1133, chilledtea wrote:
In post 1123, Blawb wrote:
In post 1119, chilledtea wrote:No flash lynching but it says a lot that the guy doesn't seem interested in saving himself. I say let this wagon be on L-1 until he arrives, if he doesn't we lynch him.
In post 1120, aronagrundy wrote:VOTE: penguin

Can we start this up again?
I single them out, and Arona tries to show that they are on different teams. How are you guys not seeing this?

Anyways, if you wanna Lynch me, fine. But if that gives me any credibility whatsoever, just at least take a harder look into PP and Aaron's for me. You don't even have to Lynch them; just go through their ISO's when I flip town, and try to see where I'm coming from.
Also what makes you think arona is trying to show that he and pp are on different teams, when he voted before you singled them out?
You're just thinking about D2 posts; I mentioned Arona and PP D1. As soon as that happened, Arona's activity increased by a bunch.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Blawb »

In post 1160, notscience wrote:Blawb should have been lynched yesterday but wasn't because of his claim.

He also did not listen to the leash, which said if Fire said town, to doc Transcend.

His protect on me was laughable too.

That being said, I made a deal.
1. That is why I claimed.

2. I never agreed to the leash. And if Trans is town, they would've avoided him either way thinking that I would doc him. Start using your head instead of running on impulse.

3. Your logic is laughable too.

4. Deals mean nothing. Play to win ffs.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Blawb »

In post 1177, Titus wrote:Notty, am I still voting Creature or Blawb? Tell me.
You could make up your own mind instead of being someone else's dog. :/
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Blawb »

inb4 you vote me for that to fire back / attempt to be funny
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Blawb »

Titus, whatever you're doing is just annoying. Stop trolling. And if you're gonna vote me, grow a pair and do it.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Blawb »

Also, what on earth gives you a hard town read on PP? All he's done is feign contribution; his only accusation is against me because I accused him.

This game is painful, someone put me out of my misery.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Blawb »

In post 1235, Titus wrote:
In post 1232, texcat wrote:
In post 1230, texcat wrote:IDK, what do you think?
Dodging noted.

I didn't mind Titus's sheeping at EOD yesterDay, but the sheeping toDay is awful. No reason for town to blindly follow someone else, even someone you
think
is town. Titus replaced into the Pep spot which wasn't really a town lean for me. So I'm leaning scum on Titus.
The way that Tea has recently been calling out Titus does not look like bussing to me, but *shrug* who knows?
I can't read Tea very well. I read his posts and think they look townie and then read them again and think the same posts look scummy.
Third scum found.

This is easier than usual.
Putting the fact that your non-explanatory / half-trolling posts annoyed me earlier, I agree with the above. Texcat's post is extremely indecisive and noncommittal. I would almost vote him on that if I wasn't so sure about PP.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Blawb »

@Arona - I kept my vote on him all D1, and it ended up being a wasted vote because everyone else wanted to get on a shitty wagon on an obvious townie.

@Trans - I'd hop on that wagon if it gets any momentum. Arona, PP, and Creature/Texcat are my guesses currently.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Blawb »

In post 1297, chilledtea wrote:Wasn't that whom blawb was supposed to protect if fire was town?
Yeah, but I didn't.

Can we just agree on a Lynch please? Our D1 lynch was shitty; let's not do that again.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Blawb »

I'm totally fine with this wagon. Intent to hammer. I'd still really like to go after PP, but he's been so lurky that I'd just be a broken record.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Blawb »

Gonna hammer in 25min, get whatever you gotta say in before then.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Blawb »

@Creature - I think chilled is town due to the language of his posts. It's disgusting to explain but I will tomorrow if you want. Kyouko could go either way tbh.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Blawb »

^ And my last post would look like I was scum buddies with Kyouko if I didn't know I was townie. So if he's scum, that doesn't mean shit about me. If I flip town, that doesn't mean he gets any cred either.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Blawb »

VOTE: Arona

Fingers crossed.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Blawb »

VCA @ D2 lynch confirms what I've thought this entire game. Plus Arona's vote on him was just separation. Actually, PP really should be the obvious vote for everyone today tbh.

Not sure why scum killed Creature. Not going to think about it.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Blawb »

What's wagonomics?
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Blawb »

In post 1446, Flubbernugget wrote:The biggest problem with this is deciding whether or not Blawb hammered a scum buddy

I would only suspect this if there was coaching
I was flipping between Arona and PP early D2. That's how you know it wasn't a "blend in with the crowd" vote, but a "I genuinely thought they were scummy" vote. And for the record, Arona and PP are the only 2 people I've expressed my suspicion of. 1/1 so far, let's make it 2/2. ;)
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Blawb »

This is so slow. Lynch PP please.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Blawb »

I'm honestly just gonna be heartbroken if you don't hammer PP... :(

Don't tease me pls
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Blawb »

In post 1489, Titus wrote:
In post 1488, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Is anyone going to vote blawb with me today or has that ship sailed?
Tomorrow
Yup, tomorrow. If it means lynching PP today, sure. 1:1 trade is nothing.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Blawb »

In post 1493, notscience wrote:Its pretty obvious the blawb ship has sailed
Shhhhhhhhh
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Blawb »

I'm impatient. Can someone from the chilled wagon come over?
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Blawb »

In post 1519, Transcend wrote:nvm i think kyouko's town
Kinda sorta disagree, but that's a problem for tomorrow after PP is lynched (@notscience...).
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Blawb »

In post 1549, CloudKicker wrote:@Transcend, is this actually the first game ever we are both town on this site ?
PP / CK scum squad imo. Notty, just hammer PP please. No need for the theatrics.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Blawb »

Why did that exchange seem like "we're both town" is a code between them...
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Blawb »

Ignore above, I'm too bored.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Blawb »

In post 1558, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1551, Blawb wrote:
In post 1549, CloudKicker wrote:@Transcend, is this actually the first game ever we are both town on this site ?
PP / CK scum squad imo. Notty, just hammer PP please. No need for the theatrics.
I prefer previous Blawb. He was just bad. You're just annoying.

Your entire ISO since Persi's replace out has been a tunnel on me and a reluctant hammer on arona. You have done f'all other than that.
Hammer wasn't reluctant at all. Go read it, because apparently you haven't.

Can you remind me what you've done please? I'll wait. :)

And don't call a townie that's going 2/2 on reads "bad," please. Unless of course, you have a different definition of bad?
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Blawb »

VOTE: Transcend

Awesome find CK.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Blawb »

VOTE: texcat

Trying not to read too much into the NK. PP cop claim with the inno read on Creature seems legit, and Transcend wouldn't have pointed that out if scum. Notscience seems more emotionally triggered by bad town play, while textcat has been on the sidelines.

The other good vote would be me, which I'm fine with considering we'll have another day after today if that happens. Lynch textcat then, and I'm happy. A win is a win, no matter how it's achieved.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Blawb »

Notscience
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Blawb »

Waiting for replacement to arrive before voting; please do the same PP.

If notscience does get replaced, it's obvious that PP is the last scum, but I'm gonna have to convince replacement of that. Why didn't you guys listen to me about PP earlier... :(

I'll make one final case when replacement arrives.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Blawb »

Hello...?
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1733 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Blawb »

That's a much better case than I could've made; thanks for not being a shitty replacement and actually putting in some effort to catch up.

Just a couple things to add. I was going into today not knowing whether it was notscience or PP, because I really like the timeline of the supposed inno read on Creature and his support of him the next day (as pointed out by Transcend). But I've been suspicious of PP's slot since Persivul was in, because I just recognized that their posts were all too safe, instead of making any hard reads or going after anyone. PP hasn't really made a hard push on anyone this entire game, which leads me to believe that he was just trying to lay low.

Any time I've gone after PP, he tries to discredit me and make me look scummy (even though he's read me as town multiple times - his reads change with his own agenda).
In post 715, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 710, Firebringer wrote:Let's start here penguin.
Who is scum pushing you.
Who is town pushing you.
Think I've already answered, but for clarity:

Blawb, TTTT, arona <--- one of them. I'd like to say all three of them, but that's extremely unlikely.

I already said I don't think your slot is scum, and I would be surprised if Trans was scum.
It's typical of scum to list 1 partner and multiple townies in their reads, as it is their safety net in case one of them dies. And if it is only "one of them," and Arona was scum, doesn't that clear me in his eyes?
In post 1331, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: arona

I'm fine with arona. But, if arona is scum it weakens my scum!blawb read.

L-1
And Arona was scum. Also, this spot on the wagon is pretty normal for a scum bus.
In post 1558, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1551, Blawb wrote:
I prefer previous Blawb. He was just bad. You're just annoying.

Your entire ISO since Persi's replace out has been a tunnel on me and a reluctant hammer on arona. You have done f'all other than that.
The hammer on Arona was not reluctant at all, but PP is trying to discredit me again. I get that he would be annoyed by me; I'd be annoyed too if I were scum and some crazy townie was on me all game. But I've been sure about your alignment since D1, and only second-guessed it with your claim.
In post 1729, PenguinPower wrote:Best thing I have for scum!blawb is he parked his vote on my for almost the entire game following his run to L-1 and subsequent claim (absent to hammer scum!arona) while suspecting other townies as my partner.

Your slot has been pretty town and the only two things that bother me are your slot being the third cop claim (after saying he thought there was one scum in the claims) and the weird rap battle thing. But, your slot had the most believable claim to N2 cop given the crumb - that said, scum can crumb as a play.

It's most likely blawb.
I really didn't suspect any townies other than CK and texcat. I've only had 5 suspicions this game, and 3 of them were scum. PP, Arona, CK, SSBM, and texcat. Meanwhile, PP has just gone with the flow this entire game.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Blawb »

VOTE: Penguin for the billionth, and final time.

And if Almost is the last scum, notscience should be banned or something for doing a tactical RO. Sending an action and purposely getting replaced. But I doubt that's the case.
Blawb
Blawb
Goon
Blawb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Blawb »

In post 1735, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: PP

@Blawb: I still don't understand the relevance between nonscience replacement and the slot being confirmed.

@PP: Sorry to have dropped in to spoil your party. I know I get irritated when I'm cruising as scum only to get a late replacement catching me. Blawb was all over you from the start, but I'm not sure where notscience would have stood.
If scum sent an action to kill someone, they had to have been active, right? Notscience was inactive well before last night. Only case in which your slot isn't confirmed is if notscience sent an action last night, but purposely avoided posting on the thread to get a replacement. I'm kinda new to this site; am I understanding that incorrectly?

Also, good game everyone! Notscience probably wouldn't have been as decided as you were today, so I would've fought a bit harder, and who knows what would've happened.

Return to “Completed Open Games”