horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:24 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Heyyyyy everyone!

VOTE: Riley

Spooping is my job.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:07 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Just a quick peek in here, weekends are hard for me to get on and produce something of content, so expect something by tomorrow at the latest from me.

UNVOTE: for the time being.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:06 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Holy shit y'all, 15 pages already? This game is going to be a handful. Rereading today, will have a post up soon.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:59 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Reading through the thread, pointing out shiny posts and my thoughts as I go.
In post 9, RadiantCowbells wrote:PSA:

THE MASON RECRUIT IS FIRST AND FOREMOST A COP.

I GUARANTEE YOU SCUM WILL ASSUME THAT I AM THE MASON TARGET AND SHOOT ME N1. DON'T BE FUCKING DUMB.
Hey, use the Mason Recruit as a cop investigation, but don't investigate me?
In post 38, Grendel wrote:
In post 14, Green Crayons wrote:Firstly,

VOTE: RadiantCowbells
Did you have a reason for this vote?

If you did it must have been shallow given the shift to Momo not five posts later.
It was RVS...

Grendel really getting into RVS analysis on Page 2 before half of the game has posted.
In post 107, Darklyn wrote:VOTE: ThinkBig found the scum
Wut

I'm really not liking how quickly that Momo wagon built up.
In post 135, nancy wrote:I want my scumread to die. How horrible of me!!
Thread was only 5 pages at that point. Yes, quicklynches are horrible.

nancy's votehopping is getting old at this point.
In post 206, Darklyn wrote:Would like to see more from horrordude0215
I'm pretty V/LA on weekends. M-F is when you'll see me most.
In post 211, Korts wrote:A parenthetical.

I'm very confused at the style of play here. nancy going all DGB all over the place, Transcend acting like he's Fate of all things, everyone throwing around reads like actual justification is for nerds - this fucking truthtell powertown bullshit too - this game is like we took all the most idiosyncratic playstyles of the last ten years and dialed it up to eleven. Is there anyone here who can make an actual case instead of just roleplaying madness?

With that out of the way, I need to get some work done, I will be back in a couple of hours.
I know Korts already replaced out, but Good GOD can we please listen to this? The shitposting in this thread is exhausting at best.

...update: I'll get through wrapping my head around the Riley/nancy shit later - I feel like I need to turn into an alcoholic to be able to understand half of this thread.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:02 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to follow Korts here. I just read through the thread and I feel like I've dropped 20 IQ points because of it.

Mod: Replacing out

I can't handle the trolls/shitposting from half of the playerlist. Sorry, I hope to see the rest of you in games in the future.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2885 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Transcend, that was horrible lylo play on your part. I don't give a shit what your reads were - you have a clear, you let them lead.

Thank
God
I replaced out when I did.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2896 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Math, I gotta give it up for your play here tbh. You took a spot that was pretty horrible (nancy) and turned it into a lylo clear and should have won the game. You are the redeeming quality in this town.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2937 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Titus scumreading Math after being clear was probably the funniest part about this whole game.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2976 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

+1 on the Modding, Alisae. Definitely not an easy task to keep up with this playerlist.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2986 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Mod PT wrote:hapahuali replaces Horrorclownthingy.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3026 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

The GC lynch was terrible imo

Return to “Completed Open Games”