Open 680: C9++ (Abandoned due to mod error. See new thread)

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:31 am

Post by CommKnight »

UNVOTE: defnotmafia

I'm replacing in for Cog, gotta get ready for work, I'll catch up when I get home tonight.
Last edited by ThinkBig on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:38 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 304, Green Crayons wrote:
@Cog/comm:

(1)
The only thing I don't really understand from Cog's ISO is this:
In post 86, CogMachine wrote:Also I don't get the Beeboy 'case'. Shannon on the other hand...

VOTE: unvote
VOTE: shannon
idgi. (shrug)

Nothing else from Cog's ISO is particularly interesting or alignment indicative as far as I can tell.
Yeah, I don't know why Cog voted the way he did, but then you vote the same way right afterward. Honestly, I'm getting more of a town vibe from Shannon. Your pointing out Cog's vote on Shannon then voting them immediately after reads scummy to me.

VOTE: Green Crayons

Also most of the wagons are pretty much fluff, but the one on Shannon just begs to be looked at more closely. I gotta do another shift, but right now, I'm definitely feeling there's mafia on the Shannon wagon at this point.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 362, Charloux wrote:
In post 360, FireScreamer wrote:You've lurked the whole game and now you just want to explicitly sheep a slot that is nowhere near townreadable?
No no no
I have to sort him first.
Also he finds scum based on bad reasoning
, so if i come to the same conclusion as him that someone is scum, that will help me be more confident about my reads!
In post 359, Charloux wrote:UNVOTE:

I'll wait for Comm's reads first because he finds scum with
90% efficiency.
Might be bad reasoning, but it seems to work in my games thus far. I pegged the anti-town players in that game, but it was BS that the mod had it 4 town vs 5 anti-town. Not even I would predict something THAT crazy. But my TR's that game were on point (besides ASP who was recruited, but WAS town!).

Right now I just got gut on Shannon being town. Expecting anything solid from me in a game I wasn't here for the early day shinanigans is not gonna work. But Ircher's push for the No Lynch seems a bit suspicious. But I think it's NAI as you can argue for town or mafia wanting to No-lynch or even force a lynch today.

Something about Green seems a bit... try hardy. Like he's the active scummy. Plus he's getting like zero attention. People tried to throw me off the Morning Tweet gut in my first game, but that slot was as predicted scum. Then Tywin nearly had me in my second game, but he killed me and the other town sorted him out. Then you had our first finished game. Where scum tried their damnest to get me mislynched. (Which ironically, I was saved by a scum).

Either way, my spidey senses seem to be on point in my games. Or at least end up on point. Hahaha, I think I'm confident in Green being scum/third party for sure. The gut is just saying "Comm... he's scum! Comm... He's more than likely the active scum in this game!"

100% sure lynching Shanon is a mislynch though. My gut is firm on that one.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:35 am

Post by CommKnight »

Anyone play with Fire enough to know if he whines more as scum or town?

@GC, let's go through your strawman quotes. (Literally not even what I said).

1.) Just because there's a "case" on someone, doesn't mean I agree with it, nor does it mean it's good.

2.) I already read the game. This is D1 and not even that far along. There is nothing substantial to any of it right now, not until we get some actual information. You may think there's something substantial in the cases so far, but honestly, as a replace-in. They've been pretty shitty.

3.) Again, I already caught up. Don't need to quote shit or comment on everything when half of it is fluff.

4.) No, you're being a douche who thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread. FireScreamer is walking the same line at the moment.

5.) There's a theory I have where scum teams always have split activity levels. This is almost always true. At least one will be one of the most active players in the game. While another will be one of the quiet lurkers. It has helped me find scum quite often and until it doesn't work, I'll continue to use that theory.

6.) Never said no one was paying attention to you, just that no one else seems to be SR'ing you.

7.) You're beginning to sound a little butthurt that I am looking your direction. Ask Charloux, 1SVT tried to pull that shit with me and it got him to eat rope and flip red. Either a pretentious townie or not a very good scummy. I put my bet on the latter.

8.) No, there can be 2-3 scum, depending on the size of the scum team. But there is rarely a scum team filled with lurkers.

I'm more and more comfortable with my vote on you. If nothing else, we'll get information from you when you reach L1. But I think I could bet money on you flipping red at this point.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:40 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 390, FireScreamer wrote:
In post 387, CommKnight wrote: 4.) No, you're being a douche who thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread. FireScreamer is walking the same line at the moment.
And yet you are the one who is asking people to come off of fine scum cases and to sheep you based on "Trust me guys i'm great at this" and literally no other coherent arguments.
"Fine scum cases" isn't how I'd word it. You're asking one of the people being voted to vote me. Is their case a "fine scum case"? I'm saying they're town, you're just asking them to sheep you.

It's D1 and the cases I've seen are pretty bad unless you feel like rewording them and making them clear. There's not a case currently I agree with. I do see GC coming up as red though. Look at his strawman of my post. The one I replied to last.

where he quotes my and completely misrepresents everything I said. That is the definition of a strawman argument. Point to me one thing he has valid about my slot or myself in that post. The fact is, I've not yet had a game where my reads have ended up not being good. Sometimes it takes a day or two, look at the first game I had for that one. It wasn't until LYLO/MYLO hit us that I nailed them up one by one. But the recurring theme is I always get my mark. That game I should've listened to my D1 gut, I can now talk about the other one I was in with Char where I pinged both scum and an evil king, but got screwed over by "zombies" from a town reviving dead town (and coming back as third party as a hidden mechanism with no real way town could tell, we had no investigatives).

Honestly, that game and the other one I was in with Char are kinda bugging me, when anti-town outnumber town by D2... it's not balanced what so ever. Didn't matter that I pegged anti-town roles, there were simply too many for me to get them with.

You might not like my gut on GC, but more times than not, as proven by my history thus far on the site, is it is correct.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:13 am

Post by CommKnight »

When he is arguing to lynch me and thus arguing against me, it is not hyperbole. He is trying to build a case on it and thus it is strawman. You can't even argue in favour for him there. He's guilty of it and anyone reading can see that.

Also it's not that it was 5 scum possibilities. But the fact I had my hard TR's fully pegged that game. 5 scum vs 4 town is unpredictable, but being able to peg the play as anti-town is fully the skill of the reader.

You're confident in lynching me, but what's your case? The fact I find someone scummy that you don't and disagree with you? Okay there RC junior. You aren't all that, I'm reading you as RC right now. Terrible scum reads while overly full of yourself. Usually RC is townie when he's like that so I'm slotting you in there, but if you expect me to take you seriously after being able to compare you to him. XDDD Yeah, no.

Also I get a chuckle at GC being my scum read yet he's one of the ones not voting me. So you can't even say it's OMGUS or anything. Just me SR'ing him that FS got his panties in a knot over.

@GC, I'm not solid on you being scum, anyone actually reading me knows that, but I think your vote on Shannon is wrong. She feels like a noobish town. (Even though she's been here for a year). Also I'll hate myself if my gut is right and I don't push you for it. Explain your case on Shannon, because right now she's my biggest TR. Might not be the smartest town in the game nor even able to come up with her own cases. But that doesn't ping scummy to me. Trust me on this read if you're town because it's the hardest read I got right now. Which is usually indicative of it being right.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:15 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 236, shannon wrote:Now I feel like we're getting somewhere.

There's no real resistance to Ircher's wagon, but no one is lining up to L-1 it either. This suggests to me that Ircher is town, and either one scum is on the wagon already, or scum is worried about looking bad by L-1ing a wagon so early on. I also reckon that Ircher's vote on defnotmafia looks town, and he's right that those posts show inconsistent thinking - 104 and 229 is just :igmeou:

I like Umlaut's 222 on cog machine, and Firescreamer raises the same point in 231. I don't get why TownCog then unvotes Firescreamer without moving his vote someplace else. Gut feel says he knows Firescreamer looks town, he doesn't want to double-down on the vote with an OMGUS, but he doesn't know where else to vote yet because he's waiting for people to move off Ircher.

Dave's 227 reads like he's sheeping the IC a bit. I'm not scum reading him for it, yet, but it just doesn't feel sincere.

In isolation, Alchemist's 215 reads like he knows he should be on the cog wagon, but doesn't want to vote a buddy.

All in all, VOTE: Cog
This post right here screams town. Probably the biggest one that is making my gut say it.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:24 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 411, FireScreamer wrote: Don't just make statements. Tell me why jesus why are you so difficult.
The analysis. Not something I would think to come from scum at that stage, especially pointing out the Ircher wagon facts. I mean would you do that as scum? Think in scum!FireScreamer mindset there. Would you point out scum not getting on the Ircher wagon and making such a case for Ircher being town if you were scum? Or would you hang back and hope Ircher gets mislynched by town?

Go ahead, try to disprove the truth behind my read on it.

Fastposted by GC. Read my above to FS, think about it. Shannon ain't scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:33 am

Post by CommKnight »

@FS: Then assume Ircher is scum for a moment, would Shannon defend a buddy so blantantly? Does her analysis not say town to you? It obviously does if you're asking her to vote with you.

@GC: Maybe, maybe not. I don't think myself as a demigod, just feels like I'm usually right in my reads. I don't like the vote on my slot either, but hey, she voted me again. I'm not going to OMGUS her for it. I'm focusing on finding scum. It isn't blind defense neither since I'm pretty firm on my TR of her.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:37 am

Post by CommKnight »

04. FrankJaeger
05. Alchemist21
07. tojam2
11. Umlaut

^ Those slots I definitely want to see more posts from. So far they've been rather hard to sort.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:45 am

Post by CommKnight »

If she wasn't town, you wouldn't want her voting with you because you'd want to be voting FOR her. Come on now, don't play dumb on that one.

It's very very rare scum defend their scum buddies, because it causes eyes to look at those they defended. Especially investigative roles.

It's possible it's scum defending town. But I honestly don't think so and neither do you since you're not making that case to push. Just casting shadow on a TR of mine.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Ircher, this sums me up.

I'm not afraid to be wrong. It's a game at the end of the day. I am guilty of being blunt and skipping over things. D1 I have always hated as town. People believe they got the greatest thing ever, but without a flip, without some night abilities going on, D1 cases end up being not the best. Me not starting the day either didn't let me grab someone into a 1v1 early on to wrestle them for a claim or sort them. I replaced into a time when people think they got good reads and FS really isn't productive today for a D1. There's people who have hardly spoken and he wants to hog all the space.

Tomorrow though I plan on pushing a few who have taken a backseat to everything thus far. I don't like lurkers.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by CommKnight »

It might not make sense to you FS, but it made sense to me. Right now that's what matters in my reads. Just because I don't agree with you does not mean I'm wrong. Nor just because my explanations aren't to your liking, does not mean I need to explain it in another way. I have stated why I've townread Shannon, if you disagree, you disagree. Now are you going to let people actually talk besides with just me and you or are we going to repeat the same thing all over again because you refuse give up on my TR reasoning? It's D1, if Shannon does anything else scummy that I'm the one to pick up on, then I'll call her ass out for it. Otherwise I'm comfortable with my read currently.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 501, FrankJaeger wrote: Dont like Comm. I think he figured out what people wanted to see and adjusted. Doesnt look natural.
So says the guy who did jack all activity wise in the game we finished earlier. Town was outgunned and you sat in the backseat the entire way. You might've loverized a mafia to help deduce that he was indeed mafia, but you didn't contribute to helping lynch them. In fact you were willing to vote me based on very flawed cases made BY scum. The ones I pointed out the flaws in.

Going to be active this game or waste my time?

I don't like you. So we're even. At least scum had the balls to play the game and to be fair everything against them was circumstantial and me figuring out by PoE exactly who they were.

Come at me chiwawa I'll show you where the real canines play.

My eyes are on you and if your activity slips, I'm dragging your leash to that rope myself.

UNVOTE: GC I got bigger fish to fry and if he's town, I can better sort him after flips and VCA with his reactions. Right now we got some little-dog syndromes to look at who think they can hide by scummarining.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by CommKnight »

I'll give Rory 24 hours to contribute, but Umlaut got 16... It's been nearly 5 days since he actually said anything besides "Catching up tomorrow" (so it will be 5 days by then).
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@FJ, literally read what I said after the unvote. I'm giving it a bit more time to ponder over and get a better read on his slot. That and he's actually active, so he doesn't stand a chance to lurk back into the shadows now come tomorrow. I'd rather light a fire under some asses who haven't really contributed much to the current stuff. The ones who think it doesn't involve them. Well guess what, it does now.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 502, CommKnight wrote: Come at me chiwawa
Also no one will figure this one out... So here ya go.

Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:19 am

Post by CommKnight »

- Oh no, I'm living in Europe, thus I have no cases I can build.
- That excuse is too scummy to be scum.

I gotta get ready for an exam study review tonight in the city, so will be back much later. But really Umlaut? You're going to defend THAT?

VOTE: tojam We're active all day long and there is this thing called reading you can do or even singling out someone you think is scum and going neck to neck with them over something. I can come off as an ass sometimes. But at least I'm not gonna make an excuse to not try to get into it with someone to sort them. I mean hell, I got better reads going into it with FS and GC than I would've just sitting back and doing nothing.

There is no excuse even time wise not to do something and Umlaut's vague defense of your 'answer' is definitely noted.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@Rory Image

Can you explain why Ircher is a good pick Rory? I have Shannon marked as town and one of the major reasons was the way they defended the Ircher slot. Seemed more townie to me than the rest. However, that itself does not cover if Ircher is actually scum (if he is, that adds to further Shannon being town as scum would be pulling some risky stuff going hardcore defending at that point, especially when flips and connections start being made).

Honestly, Frank is just sour I called him out. Probably going to remain butthurt all day about it too.

@Alchemist, what to take away from my play: I'll 1v1 anyone, anytime, anywhere. If you fail to gain anything from my back and forth with someone, then that's on you, no one else. I got enough of FS and GC for the day to feel comfortable to make connections once we get a red flip. But now Frank, toejam and Ircher need sorting for me. Also take it from anyone who've played with me. Being noted by me will come back and bite you if you're scum. Because I'm like a WoMD when I set my crosshairs on someone.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by CommKnight »

@FS, you know the "Balls of steel" metaphor? Well I guess you could call these diamond.

Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by CommKnight »

And my vote stays on toejam.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 575, Green Crayons wrote:(Also I'm uncomfortable with how quickly tojam-wagon became a thing--one might say, a counter to--when Comm-wagon was reaching popularity.)
Let's review that shall we?
In post 567, Green Crayons wrote: tojam2 (5): beeboy, Green Crayons, CommKnight, FireScreamer, Ircher
CommKnight (4): Umlaut, tojam2, shannon, Alchemist21
Oh look. You were the second vote and I was the third. FS and Ircher are the only ones who "quickly" jumped on the wagon. Then your logic is "Hey, let's flip Comm because this wagon grew with myself on it with FS and Ircher joining last. So while I'm part of this 'counter-wagon' we should flip Comm so I can say 'oops, but this wagon grew soo fast. It had to be a counter wagon with me on it'."

Your argument INCLUDES YOU as part of that counter-wagon. It also includes FS and Ircher as well. So what, you think all the scum hopped onto tojam? I mean spit it out. If you think tojam is town now because he rage quit, say so and call us scum instead of hiding behind shadowing statements.

Meanwhile let's look at the lineup on me shall we? Umlaut, who I've been trying to sort. tojam, who we're all voting right now. Shannon who I TR but hasn't done much productive things other than me getting a sorting from one of her posts. And low and behold, Alchemist who if he was any more of a sheep, I'd have my shears ready. But yeah, you, me, FS and Ircher gotta be forming a counter-wagon to me eh? So why not go ahead and vote yourself if you think that. Or are you trying to form a real counter-wagon to tojam's wagon? Come on now, spit it out.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Cool, so there we have it. If tojam flips red, I'm voting GC tomorrow with no room for movement. He's try harding now to protect his buddy after he replaces out, using it as some excuse to push back toward myself. Nice backpeddling. Now I want tojam to flip even more.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Yep, I'm confident in my wager now. I'm going to raise the stakes here is how confident I am of my reads. If toe flips green, I'll hammer myself tomorrow, if he flips red, you meet the noose D2 and town gets two scum in a row.

Or are you going to fold your cards and not call my wager? I'm confident in my reads. Are you in yours?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 432, Alchemist21 wrote:Ugh @ these last few pages.

Comm is coming off as a huge dick everyone is refusing to trust his gut. Then he talks about it could take a couple days or potentially
until mylo/lylo?
No dude we are not giving anyone benefit of the doubt for that damn long. Getting frustrated at how FS and GC are trying to take charge reads as scum to me. I have seen scum get frustrated at Town players taking over the game because they can't do anything about it and they feel like they have no chance in that situation. Calling one of them RC as an attempt at an insult is just icing on the cake here.

VOTE: CommKnight

I also hate Shannon going back to the Cog/Comm wagon because FS asked them to, with the added comment of complaining about getting voted for moving off the wagon in the first place. I get there's a sense of hypocrisy there, but if the point she's trying to make is that of being right all along I don't see why she would begrudgingly join the wagon and not be happier about it. Shannon's play has been so sloppy it's almost too scummy to be scum (but that's a fallacy I don't want to fall into).

The dynamic forming between Shannon/Comm makes me think they can't both be scum though, and I'm banking more on Comm being scum here because his posts read as incredibly frustrated scum which I believe is a more telltale sign than Shannon's seemingly airheaded way of doing things.
@Alchemist, this is your 'big' "original case" against me. Oh hey, Comm will fight anyone 1v1, I think he's being a douche. HE MUST BE SCUM GUYZZZ!!! Yeah no, it's a weak attempt at a "case". Unless you're willing to read my game history and see this as me being me when I scum-hunt. Then you're not gonna see that this is an awful case to make.

@GC, it's called "Hi, I'm Comm, I'm confident in my reads so much so I'll 1v1 you and shove it in your face post-game when I called your ass out when no one else would." If you're not gonna anti-up my bet, then sit down. Real men are scum-hunting here and one has found a good potential of two scum. The only way you're getting me to back down is with a PR claim or a cop claiming innocent on you at this point.

Check my game history. When I'm set on something as town, it's being done and people don't easily get out of my crosshairs. You want to invoke the beast in me GC, I will make you flip red for all to see.

Fastposted by Alchemist. I doubt he'll keep his promise. That's why if he agrees, town enforces it. But he's not going to. He's going to try and slither out of this one. They all try to. He's got nearly all my attention right now and that's not a good thing if he's scum. His defense of toejam and his flipflopping is pinging all the scum detectors I got. Add this in with my earlier gut read on his slot. Yeah, no, I'm confident in this.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by CommKnight »

You know what Alchemist. I'm going to give you a lesson on my behaviour.

Bill Wurtz Mafia
Thread is locked so I can't directly quote them.

Me making the case on Tweet that no one else is scumreading them and if I let them slip by, they'll end up being scum.

Oh look at that dead player list, Tweet's replacement ended up being scum and I led the lynch on their ass when they did flip.

Timeshift Mafia 3
Honestly, this game was too long, but brief summary. I 1v1'd the fake cop claim D1, D2 and D3 where I finally got to flip scum when town was constantly willing to mislynch!
Game Link

Simpsons Mafia (Bastard)
I ISO'd mine, mafia (1SVT) and cult (Hiraki). You might as well read it all because I ripped into both of them. I ended up getting lynched by a 3rd party and the 2 cult, but I was still right.
ISO Link

Gamble N UPick (Bastard)
Another ISO of me and the two-man scum team (well 4-man when you include the 3-headed hydra). Also You can ISO me and Char if you want to see me lead the lynch onto the third party King.
ISO Link

Go ahead and read some of it if you think my behaviour is that of scum!Comm. You'd be surprised in how effective it is in FINDING scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 598, CommKnight wrote:You know what Alchemist. I'm going to give you a lesson on my behaviour.

Bill Wurtz Mafia
Spoiler:
Thread is locked so I can't directly quote them.

Me making the case on Tweet that no one else is scumreading them and if I let them slip by, they'll end up being scum.

Oh look at that dead player list, Tweet's replacement ended up being scum and I led the lynch on their ass when they did flip.

Timeshift Mafia 3
Spoiler:
Honestly, this game was too long, but brief summary. I 1v1'd the fake cop claim D1, D2 and D3 where I finally got to flip scum when town was constantly willing to mislynch!
Game Link

Simpsons Mafia (Bastard)
Spoiler:
I ISO'd mine, mafia (1SVT) and cult (Hiraki). You might as well read it all because I ripped into both of them. I ended up getting lynched by a 3rd party and the 2 cult, but I was still right.
ISO Link

Gamble N UPick (Bastard)
Spoiler:
Another ISO of me and the two-man scum team (well 4-man when you include the 3-headed hydra). Also You can ISO me and Char if you want to see me lead the lynch onto the third party King.
ISO Link

Go ahead and read some of it if you think my behaviour is that of scum!Comm. You'd be surprised in how effective it is in FINDING scum.
I HATE THAT BLACK OUT SPOILER! Should be differentiated easier from the spoiler tags I'm use to!
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by CommKnight »

You're assuming I'm angry/frustrated. I'm not. I'm assertive and aggressive. There's a difference. To me this is just a game, if I lose, big whoop, I'll win another one. I mean hell, it's nice to win, but I'm not going to be angry/frustrated over a forum game online. Well I shouldn't say that, the only thing I'm angry/frustrated about the game is when people waste others' times by not caring enough to post and actually involve themselves into it. It's like, why bother playing then? That's the whole fun thing of mafia is the play, not the number of wins/losses. (Even though I do like tracking mine to compare). Right now I'm working my way to modding games (as that's what I enjoy most, is the creative side of things). But if you think I'm angry/frustrated in this game, you need to reread my ISO. I'm assertive and aggressive in my stance. That is all. Even so much so I'll egg someone on to 1v1 me for a bit just to scope them out. Look at GC, he can't even resist it. He's showing me all his cards and I barely need to try. Hit the right nerves and he'll out himself and a buddy by the end of D1.

The point of my past games to point out to you. Is I do find my mark and I am not going to back down from someone because other people townread them. Syr got mislynched because of what they did later on. Not saying I get to lynch them D1. D1 other townies won't always vote who I think is scum. James3, 1SVT, Yu, Morning Tweet (who if you also read replaced out and that is where I unvoted, I don't like lynching replace-ins until I get to read them a bit unless I have a cop guilty or equal value on that slot). All 4 share in common I never get to lynch them D1/D2 Like *I* want to. But they end up being scum when I finally get around to getting town behind me to push the lynch.

I have no illusion of GC flipping today, you're all too suckered in by him. But if I can make an associate of his flip, I can nail him for it and will have the support of town. I'm confident in him flipping red, right now my confidence level is there. But I know even from those 4 game experiences, town never goes with what I want to do D1. It just doesn't happen. But that being said, with how much attention I draw to myself both postively and negatively. I end up getting to stay alive because they think they can push me as "scum" later on. But they always get proven wrong.

It's like this.

D1: Comm finds at least one scum, town will not hang scum. However Comm acts suspiciously enough or so out of the normal playstyle that scum think they can push Comm as scum the next day or whenever they feel like it.
D2: Town is like "But I don't trust Comm yet, he's not making these arguments like I'm use to playing with". While scum is like "Comm is scum! He did X and Y which are scummy things to do, you should hang him."
D3: Comm uses PoE to nail scum to the wall. It's all over for scum by this time because the town has finally realized Comm is different, but right. Time to trust Comm and begin lynching off the entire Scum team.
Some days later: Town wins because Comm is a confident mofo.
Post game: Scum claim "But Comm would've lost in any other game. Nothing he did made any sense, nor were his cases sound. It was a fluke that he found us!". Meanwhile, Comm is thinking "Yeah.. fluke... in every other game as well. Just a 'fluke' that seems to happen almost every single game Comm lives past D2 to solve for town."

Yep, 100% legit, that's how it feels like it happens sometimes. Town never does what I want to D1 so of course pointing out Syr being mislynched D1 seems like an "Ah-ha, you didn't lynch scum D1" moment for you. If town just accepted that Comm is amazing and has skittles. They'd end up lynching scum D1 more often. That's just the facts of life of mafia that no one will ever accept.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by CommKnight »

By the way, Comm is going to start posting in 3rd person for a while and posting memes that fit the situation because Comm is tired of town never just doing what Comm wants to do. Comm just wants one game where town listens to Comm instead of thinking they got super reads and actually LYNCH a scum D1. It would make Comm happy to refer back to that "one time town listened and Comm led a scum lynch D1" to future doubters of Comm's scum-hunting abilities.

Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 607, davesaz wrote: CommKnight is trying to appeal to his own authority as a reason for cases, instead of pressing the actual case. I really don't like that. (Pedit: I don't care what your rate is, though I suspect delusions of grandeur)
You might not like my style, but as stated above, no one ever does D1. You'll come to...

In post 607, davesaz wrote: I can see a possible town reason for tojam to replace out.
I can see scum giving up because he can't win replacing out.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Actually dave, you're west coast. I'm east coast. Probably one of the few up this late. So let's go at it a bit, you and me. Everyone else is snoring away.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by CommKnight »

UNVOTE:

I'm fair enough to let the replacement speak. But I do expect content throughout the day today.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by CommKnight »

I'm away for tomorrow by the way, got an exam to focus on in the night. So you'll get a chance to bug some of the others into some activity without me to pester ya.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:51 am

Post by CommKnight »

So I see I did reach L1. Just skimmed through since I just got to the city. After this I do gotta focus on prepping for the exam.

I'm a
1-shot doctor
. Which means there's at least one more doctor alive and that there is 3-4 baddies. Depending on how many other PRs we have.

Honestly, I tried to seem scummy enough that mafia nor possible SK would kill me and I could use my 1-shot when we needed it toward MYLO/LYLO. But I seem to have overdone it a bit and Cog drew attention to my slot before I replaced in so i had to pull some theater level shit there to stay on the "scummy" list while trying not to be put into the L1 position. Obviously didn't work with a few people breathing down my neck and not looking elsewhere.

Anyway, I gotta go study. I'll see you all tonight when I finish (if I'm not LOL-hammered).
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 704, Umlaut wrote: This list is pretty off-the-cuff, and in particular the distinction between tiers 3 and 4 is pretty fluid. Main points of note:
  • I'm losing faith in my townreads on shannon and Alchemist after seeing the points raised against them.
  • I've totally flipped on the meaning of Tojam's replacement, following Fredrick's replacement.
Rory, I notice you've never explained your scumread on Dave. Please do so.
Honestly I'd support an Alchemist lynch over a Shannon lynch. I'm still seeing Shannon as a town flip. Even my look scummy to survive gambit wasn't toying with that. I honestly think Shannon is an easy mislynch. There was no real resistance against voting her and like I say, that analytical post definitely seemed more townie for that game state than scummy.

Also the case on Alchemist does have some valid points. His cases aren't exactly pushing people because they're scummy, but rather for NAI reasons.

P.S. The exam was pretty easily. We got 3 hours, I did it in 90 mins. Hahah.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:49 am

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: Alchemist

@FS, we'll see when the flips happen.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:08 am

Post by CommKnight »

I could've asked the same of townies in other games. My guess? VT who isn't involved as much as she should be, but I'm going to check her on-site activity to see if she is really just prodging or if she's just busy/offline mostly.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:10 am

Post by CommKnight »

Yep, as I figured, she was on a plane yesterday, she should probably have taken a V/LA because last time she logged in was yesterday around 1am my time.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:15 am

Post by CommKnight »

I gotta admit, I'm enjoying this warm weather we've been having. This is the 5th day in a row! Not even 2 weeks ago it was all snow. So yeah, I'm enjoying that weather while studying for my final exam of the semester (for the 25th). If you guys aren't doing some real life stuff, you should. It's not going to be this nice all spring. It's been clouding over in the nights and I suspect we're going to get quite the rainfall to come.

So my reads, let's do this so it's clear with people stand on my list.

Shannon, FireScreamer, DarkChocolate n PalmTree = Top TR's at the moment, today, there is no budging anymore on these ones. They are NOT options for voting. Also DarkChocolate is the IC, which I just remembered when I copy/pasted the list and seen the slot was TwoFace. He's been very active and been helping sort people. So I'm glad for that. Though even if he weren't IC, he's been playing well enough that I would've still TR'd him.

RoryMK, beeboy, davesaz = TR's. Nothing solid to lock them in yet, but you'd have to pull some very well done cases up on them to bring them any lower for today.

FrankJaeger, Ircher, Umlaut = Neutral. I'm not really feeling anything town from these slots. But I'm not really feeling anything that pulls me in to vote them right now either.

Green Crayons, Momo = SR's. If one flips scum, I'd be pushing for the other as well. This would definitely be a duo pair here.

Alchemist = TOP SR. Seriously, look at the case on him and his ISO. He still hasn't really owned up to his cases being for really NAI reasons. They've just been viable lynch candidates so he makes a reason to vote there. This is the slot I'd prefer to flip today out of the 3 SR's so far.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:23 am

Post by CommKnight »

Also about the SK, if we have one this game, he'll probably claim Vigilante. This you must be careful of. Because if there is no town Vig to counter-claim him (well in other games there may be 2 vigilantes, although very very rare), he'll be able to skate by, by killing his 'scum reads'. So for those who haven't played with an SK in this set-up. Just be wary of second kills and vig claims.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 821, Alchemist21 wrote: How did you come to the conclusion that GC and Momo would definitely be scum together if one flips scum?
Did you forget my earlier push on them and the case I made about it when I took GC on a 1v1 for a while? If one flips red, the other is gonna have a pretty tough time convincing me they aren't red as well.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 589, CommKnight wrote:Cool, so there we have it. If tojam flips red, I'm voting GC tomorrow with no room for movement. He's try harding now to protect his buddy after he replaces out, using it as some excuse to push back toward myself. Nice backpeddling. Now I want tojam to flip even more.
In post 593, CommKnight wrote:Yep, I'm confident in my wager now. I'm going to raise the stakes here is how confident I am of my reads. If toe flips green, I'll hammer myself tomorrow, if he flips red, you meet the noose D2 and town gets two scum in a row.

Or are you going to fold your cards and not call my wager? I'm confident in my reads. Are you in yours?
In post 597, CommKnight wrote: @GC, it's called "Hi, I'm Comm, I'm confident in my reads so much so I'll 1v1 you and shove it in your face post-game when I called your ass out when no one else would." If you're not gonna anti-up my bet, then sit down. Real men are scum-hunting here and one has found a good potential of two scum. The only way you're getting me to back down is with a PR claim or a cop claiming innocent on you at this point.

These posts are all pretty much the posts directly after the post you quoted if you look at my ISO. So yes, I did push it. In fact if you ISO us together, we were back and forth as well at the time. Yet now you pretend that one post is all I had to say? REALLY? If you're rereading. Better read it carefully eh?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Well I guess I never explicitly repeated it afterward, but since they are basically the posts right after... I'd assume people could draw that conclusion.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:08 am

Post by CommKnight »

Momo's last post was 2 and a half days ago. What I find odd is the little resistance to his wagon there is.

@Mod
Momo needs a prod. Because by the time I get home from work tonight, it'll be 3 days since he's posted.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:40 am

Post by CommKnight »

And Umlaut falls down into scummy territory. Good find FS & Alchemist.

Also in light of this, Momo and GC move up on my scale to Neutral. Which means Alchemist and Umlaut are the two I'm willing to vote for.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by CommKnight »

So I get a game with Titus now. Interesting. Especially the slot she replaced into. Should help read it better now.

Also, my experience featured both Frank and Momo in the same game. I took on both scum. I can't blame Momo since he was technically resurrected 3rd party zombie that game. But he was inactive basically as much as he is here now. Frank on the other hand is town lynch-bait. He pulled similar shit in that game. Not very active and when he was it wasn't much to the benefit of town, that's for sure. But he was indeed town. He fence-sat on a 1v2 I made against two people which I feel was pretty damn obvious I was town and caught both scum. But he just sat there, watching. Heck, it took a third party zombie to help me lynch the scum team.

So yeah, I'm frustrated with him and now he's pulling similar shit.

Then we have Momo slot who's another inactive player I've played with and honestly that seems to be how they both play. Like shit lynch-bait town. (Momo was the D1 mislynch of that game because of inactivity and then got resurrected by the way).

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if one or both of them replace out by D2.

I kinda wish Char stuck around. I can read him when he's anti-town pretty easily. But I did kinda want to play with Radja, so glad to see he replaced in with the Rory account. Actually speaking of which, @Radja, do you avoid the PT forums with your main account while playing games?

Also, @Palm, which two players were you again?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by CommKnight »

UNVOTE: - Well Alchemist reaction to L1 + Intent seems genuine townie. Especially VT claim. VT is a mafia safe claim this game but honestly, I do agree with FS, he deserves another day.

I really oppose the Shannon wagon still. But I think someone is going to have to vote their TR before the end because we all TR one of the potential lynchees.

I'm more comfortable lynching into Umlaut. GC/momo is kinda back on the board but I think another day to sort the two of them would be better.

Titus and daves... Hmmm, now these two are interesting. I've never played officially with either of them and they seem to be kinda there but not there so to speak. They've never really stuck their necks out for anything or risk themselves in any situation. I can say Alchemist, FS, GC, me and even to some extent Umlaut have put our voices throughout the day today and we've been the main talkers and riskers today. No one else is really active/risking much at the moment. Just skirting along the edges.

So I guess while I'd be comfortable lynching Umlaut, you could probably sell me on one of the skirters for a lynch. The only problem lynching them is it's harder to form connections when they've never truly interacted with everyone to an AI level.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:47 am

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: Umlaut

- Trying to control when and where the 1-shot Doc uses his action.
- Tries to get the 1-shot Doc to publicly out who they'll protect so the full Doctor can go elsewhere.
- I do believe in this many PR's we are at the point where roleblocker is 100%.
- 1-shot Doc can be roleblocked and IC left unprotected , thus scum can get 2 PR's killed because scum trying to control actions publicly.

Yeah, no. For the one who's all about math, you do got it figured out, don't you? Let's set up the 1-shot Doc for a mislynch tomorrow by blocking him and killing the IC because we made sure the full doc who is still UNKNOWN is elsewhere. That makes perfect sense.

Not removing my vote. Trying to set me up like that? Really? Fuck no. Not being played by scum like that now or ever.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:44 am

Post by CommKnight »

See, my thing with Umlaut isn't only did he "forget" about the RB, but the fact he tried to control a 1-shot doc ability. Basically he wants to make me into a VT by wasting my ability N1 on a target scum would know not to target. So effectively he wants to create one less town PR in the game by trying to direct the movements. I would rather WIFOM protecting player X as to mess with scum than to hard-confirm use it N1 or else IC death is somehow my fault (with the RB in effect it'd be a guarentee they'd be on me to set me up).

I mean just forgetting about RB is one thing. But the controlling factor is one that pings the radar a lot more!

Sure, Titus wants to flip me, it's an idea, (a mislynch idea to later confirm someone of being doc which we can do anyway as we get closer to LYLO because PoE allows us to deduce which roles are in game and which aren't). But that can be explained out to them rather than simply scum reading them for an idea that can more likely come from town than scum. I mean that'd be a HUGE risk to suggest doing that as scum!Titus.

Honestly, with Umlaut trying to control my 1-shot, I'm more inclined to see him as scum trying to puppet town PRs than anything. I see him flipping red more than anyone else.

Explain to me how it wasn't scummy and I'll consider moving my vote. (Also heading to work now, be back in about 9 hours).
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by CommKnight »

For my own sanity so I can read what I missed, I am at post 1589 at the time of writing this.
In post 1288, FireScreamer wrote:He didn't try to control anything. He asked that you consider it. Scum doesnt try and overtly lead you like that based on flawed logic that was instantly pointed out. The only reasonable explanation is an honest mistake.
Except no. He tried to force it.
In post 1201, Umlaut wrote:Going to bed (should have gone a while ago), but also want to say:

CommKnight, you should consider publicly committing to healing the IC tonight
, so that the full doctor can safely choose someone else to protect. This guarantees us all that the IC survives (even if you were scum, scum couldn't let the IC die when you're claiming to protect them).
Forget that RB even exists. He wanted me to use my ability when and where. THAT is the problem here, not just that he forgot about RB. RB I can believe he could forget about as town. But he tried to direct where and when I used my 1-shot. That is what is dangerous and scummy about it.

Now then, let's actually look at the set-up, because I think with about 36 hours left we better be damn sure on what we're doing and if leaving (potentially THE scum RB'er himself) alive.

TTTTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
- M (IC) immediately disproved this set-up.

TTTTTT = Goon + Godfather

TTTTT = Goon + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
- You'd have to think BOTH Umlaut and I were scum together to believe these two set-ups could still exist.

Now, this is where it gets interesting. Keep in mind, scum know what they have, whether it be 2 Goons and RB or Goon, RB and GF. Either way, there's three of them. That is indisputable. Now Umlaut and I both claimed to be double letters. DD for me and ?? for him. So the below set-ups exist if one of us is scum. But if we're both town, then the below two set-ups CANNOT exist.

TTTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker
TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)

Which means we're at the bottom three, Goon, Roleblocker and Godfather confirmed with an unknown of Serial Killer. This means that there are TWO letters unknown. Let's go through the possibilities.

Umlaut knows he's double letters. If we assume he is town, that means that he MUST be:
- 1-shot Roleblocker
- Mason
- Vigilante
- Cop

I must make this known, if he is fakeclaiming, SCUM KNOW IT. Why? Because if he's 1 letter or VT, then the scum team might be 2 goons and Roleblocker which they'd then know he's not 2 letters. (Unless we have 2 letters out there still that can throw scum team off and be a big gambit). Now, you want to WIFOM scum wasting a block on him, but let's say they do. Then they only risk 2 T's unaccounted for. Which now we're at the fun part.Finding out the viability of scum wasting time roleblocking him.

TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather
T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
0 Ts = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

If he is Vigilante or cop, it's not a wasted roleblock. But the set-up is like this.

MDD**?? - There'd have to be THREE M's (now this is not very likely that 7 randomly produced numbers had the range of 9 max of each). Which means he's 1-shot RB, Vig or Cop most likely (still assuming he's telling the truth). Also 1-shot RB is less likely than the other letters again, so in order he's most likely: Cop, Vig, 1-shot RB, Mason Again, technically anything is possible. But now, he takes up two slots Which leaves TWO letters left. They could be double letter or single letters which means. Assuming he's 1-shot RB or Mason to assume Roleblocker is wasting a block blocking him. Then the following set-ups remain:

- CC
- VV
- C + V
- BB

Those are to assume he's Mason or 1-shot Roleblocker. Something that would be a waste to roleblock. Which means, if scum keep blocking him, we have the following. (Assuming all claims thus far are true).

13 players
- 3 scum, 10 town.
- 10 town, 2 claimed VTs, claimed 1-shot, IC, claimed double letters
- 6 unknown town, with one being full doctor. Meaning scum only need to pot shot in the dark to kill a potential CC or VV.

That is assuming there is no SK in play which would mean SK and scum would shoot into the dark and possibly take out a CC/VV before D2 begins.

Jesus, I'm rereading what I'm saying and my mind is all over the place but a TL;DR below.

Not getting a claim from Umlaut at this point is allowing wiggle room for scum!Umlaut to come up with something later. Scum are more than likely going to roleblock him tonight regardless of what he is if he really is town. But we need to know what he is in case he's scum to leave room for a COUNTER CLAIM so we can get scum D1 potentially.

As it stands now if it comes down to the final line, I am NOT voting Shannon. But I would compromise on GC or even daves. But not really willing to vote elsewhere with what time is left. (Well.. maybe a lurker slot but that is iffy when we know they won't reply in time for any sort of defense in fairness).
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by CommKnight »

I'm TR'ing Alchemist from the last time we put him at L1 with intent.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Also I want to point out that GC's 1-shot claim either puts us at 0 T's or 1 T. 1 T means there IS an SK, 0 Ts means just 3 mafia.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1651, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1649, CommKnight wrote:Also I want to point out that GC's 1-shot claim either puts us at 0 T's or 1 T. 1 T means there IS an SK, 0 Ts means just 3 mafia.
Didn't we already know this?
50/50 now.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1653, Alchemist21 wrote:50/50 of what? An SK? There was always a 50/50 of that.
Well before GC's claim it was a 67/33 of there not being one.. But now it's 50/50 again and not with odds in our favour.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by CommKnight »

It's for the stats nerds in me and Umlaut. XD
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Well to lynch Titus now, you need Dave, Narna or Momo. Momo and Dave aren't gonna be any time soon, so maybe Narna... but probably not. You're going to claim before deadline or I'm not letting GC or FS off the hook for letting you get by.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Also REALLY. I mean you're arguing against the 1-shot doc and IC to be like "Haha, I'm not going to claim." If GC, FS and Alchemist allow you to skate by. I'm ripping into them tomorrow.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1134, momo wrote:Me is ridiculous.

More tomorrow but if you read my meta, I am not a very serious guy.

TWOFACE MAFIA

is all i need to say
I swear to ____... If you do not post content before deadline, I'm going to run you up the damn wall tomorrow. I keep forgetting you're even in this game till I was looking at ISO's. Right now my attention is on Umlaut's anti-town play. But you've been saying you'd catch up and ADD CONTENT. BUT NOTHING EVER GOT ADDED.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by CommKnight »

AND I'm locked in. That is the scummiest shit I've seen. Like it's almost too scummy to be scum! The only way he avoid the noose is if he's a mason and even that's iffy.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:02 am

Post by CommKnight »

I'm willing to wait for the RB claim, but I'm keeping my vote on the slot until that claim happens since IC will have hammer on this one and anyone quick-hammering will be dead tomorrow if Umlaut flips green.

But without that RB claim, Umlaut is a dead-man walking. Rolling double B's is super unlikely unless the mod had some very high rolling dice with him when randomizing the roles.

To put it into perspective.

T = 50
C = 15
D, V & M = 10
B = 5

Which means 5% needs to happen twice over 10 or 15% happening twice.

Also I think Momo basically claimed VT, (back when he replaced in). So really Frank, dave & Rory need to claim RB/not RB
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:10 am

Post by CommKnight »

@Frank, RB or not RB? Answer now.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:11 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1775, FrankJaeger wrote: P.s She said Yes!!
Also congrats.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:12 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1778, Green Crayons wrote:Congrats.

Love is in the air.

Let's kill someone.
You know what they say. Love is a killer. (Ha, Frank was a Loverizer... it got mafia killed... *Crickets* Bad joke).
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:57 am

Post by CommKnight »

Honestly, unless daves claims it, I'm assuming there isn't one at this point.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:36 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1707, Aristophanes wrote:
Official Vote Count

Titus
(6): RoryMK, FrankJaeger, Alchemist21, FireScreamer,
Green Crayons
Umlaut
--
L-1

Umlaut
(4): shannon,
CommKnight
, Titus,
DarkChocolate n PalmTree

CommKnight
(1): momo
RoryMK
(1): Narna

Not Voting
(1): davesaz

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-04-21 12:22:58)

Mod Notes:

FrankJaeger is V/LA
@Umlaut, look at Titus wagon for a moment. Who on there would be scum? Keep in mind that there is 3 mafia + good probability now of an SK. So there's 4 anti-town we're hunting and I doubt 3/4 of them are on your wagon. Though I do agree Shannon/Titus could be SK, but I don't see either flipping mafia. But back to your perspective. Who on TITUS do you think is scum?

Rory, Frank, Alchemist, FireScreamer, Green Crayons. One of these has to be scum if you're town, so I want your thoughts on it before any flip. Also what are your thoughts on Titus being the counter-wagon to your lynch? Think you're being buddied?

@Others, I'm asking Umlaut this in case he is proven or does flip green. Because I do want some reads on the reds that WILL be on one of the two wagons. Because at least one of them gotta be town. I mean hell, if we assume there is indeed an SK, it means that there's at least one anti-town on one of the wagons if dave, narna and momo were anti-town. But I'm going to go ahead and say the three of them being scum together is unlikely. So we're looking for two, possibly three or all four scum on the two wagons in the post quoted.

P.S, green = Confirmed town from my PoV, Cyan = claimed PRs. If we assume all PRs are town so far, it leaves a small pool of who is mafia (And SK) on both wagons
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:40 am

Post by CommKnight »

That now brings it down to Frank & Rory. If both aren't RB, Umlaut HANGS today.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:42 am

Post by CommKnight »

Well I'm feeling less comfortable about Frank. So really only if Rory claims RB would I consider backing my vote off. (I mean hell, there could even be a Roleblocker but no 1-shot roleblocker, which he could be gambling on and hoping there is a roleblocker).
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:26 am

Post by CommKnight »

Right now it's in Umlaut's interest and town interest to get a RB claim. Because if Umlaut is scum and there really is an RB hoping to hide, then they won't be believed later on when Umlaut doesn't flip green.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:51 am

Post by CommKnight »

@Mod
Please hard-prod Momo. He did this in our other game and I'm sick of his style. I'm considering blacklisting games that involve him in the future because he takes away the enjoyment with FILLER "CATCH UP" POSTS. I'm sick of it.

Btw, when my game enters sign ups, activity means they must actually post something every 48 hours. Not "I'll catch up" or "prodge". I'm so sick of that with multiple people in the games so far that I'm going to enforce CONTENT being activity or face force replacements.

I'll make it very clear too. I won't ding people for posting 1-liners. But if their "activity" involves only "prodge" or "I'll catch up later" posts, they're being bloody replaced.

@Umlaut, depends who claims RB. With two options left, I'd only believe Rory. if Frank claimed RB, I'd lynch you and then him if you flip red.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:02 am

Post by CommKnight »

Well if you join my games FS, you won't be stuck with him. Because he's entered my blacklist for being allowed to join any of my games until he proves he can be bloody active on a few. I mean why does he bother joining the games if he isn't going to at least commit a little time to them?

@Mod
, Thanks. I'm sorry for getting frustrated here, but I'm use to having full games back when I played more than I do now and no one "prodoged". They sometimes would fly under the radar with minimal posting and yeah, if they're on vacation, we'd be okay if they went inactive a bit in the time slot they said they'd be gone. But we know Momo is at least online and even joining other games (not mentioning ongoing just saying he's in the queue for joining).
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:37 am

Post by CommKnight »

Like I say, out of Frank/Rory. If Frank claims I'm lynching Umlaut. If Rory claims it, I'll pull off and vote elsewhere. That's where I'm at currently.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:41 am

Post by CommKnight »

Chill. We're on Momo's case because he is online and posting, just adding nothing to this game.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:45 am

Post by CommKnight »

Also since deadline is extended and movies are cheaper on Tuesdays, I'm gonna drag my niece to go see this tonight. (So I won't be around this evening to do much).

Seriously, NerdOut makes these games/movies look 100 times better even if the game/movie itself ends up being shit. XD
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:15 am

Post by CommKnight »

I'll be back before I head to movies, but if Rory hasn't claimed RB by then, my vote is parked on Umlaut for the night.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:19 am

Post by CommKnight »

Well, with Rory not claiming RB'er and Frank/Momo probably not going to claim it either. I think we found ourselves our first scum taking a big gambit!
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:37 am

Post by CommKnight »

My TR on FS is deteriorating and FAST. I don't believe Umlaut is town and FS has been pretty much defending him whenever he got close to the noose.

So I'd like to see an Umlaut flip. His fake claiming is causing town to operate under false pretenses.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:40 am

Post by CommKnight »

If Umlaut flips red, yes, I will vote you tomorrow FS. Do not mistaken that one bit.

Fastposted. Not sure, but I am not seeing Umlaut flipping green. But if you want to tie the three of you together, I'm fine with lynching all three if he flips red. Not like I was TR'ing Momo and I even said. If Rory claimed RB, I'd believe it. I DO NOT believe Momo.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2384 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:38 am

Post by CommKnight »

Hahaha, I didn't want to lie, and when both main wagons were on town I was laughing so hard..., XD I had a full plan I was going to layout in the night for scum. I was about to smack Momo though because I legit thought Umlaut was the SERIAL KILLER!!! But since he got the wrong role PM it sent the entire game reading out of control. I knew I had at least 3T's to choose from so decided to try and play town into putting me up to L1 and then being town read from my claim so I could avoid being copped and then have Frank claim full doctor if shit hit the fan for him.

Ah, this would've been good times come D2. I was planning to actually kill GC (make it seem like I'm being set-up if I get pressured for it) and block Umlaut. Because ya know, because he was basically the only town PR the town had. I never intended to kill the IC so when everyone wanted the IC doc'd I was just thinking "REALLY?" You want doctors to doc an IC in which scum had no intention of killing? In fact we'd never have to kill him, just stay off his scum list and survive until him and 2 others remain.

But good game guys, I was having a blast. A bit disappointed that the game had to end early. We were well on our way to beating the activity in Civilization Mafia (The other game I replaced into as scum) which had about 20,000 posts (plus like 2000 posts in scum PT).

I swear, so far I keep landing town roles when I sign up to start a game but land scum roles when I replace INTO a game. Cog already had attention drawn to him so I went with the flow and began setting up town to fall under my plan. I didn't expect to be able to get ALL the town PR's to out D1 though!!!
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:42 am

Post by CommKnight »

So how did you like my play there TB? Haha I was a bit nervous they'd just end up lynching the 1-shot doc claim because of its' low probability (Umlaut keeping track of all the possibilities and all). XDD
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2392 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:47 am

Post by CommKnight »

I'm sure it will. Kinda hoping to roll town so I can dig at all the flaws in their fake claims when they try to copy me. I know I would've been in my zone as town this game and I was actually posting my TR's like I would've read them if I were town (well can't lie. I would've TR'd GC and FS fast enough that we would've formed quite the town bloc).

Haha, looking forward to how it'll be though with all the same players but everyone (except maybe a few VTs) having different roles! XDD

Fastposted by Alchemist. Honestly, we were pretty damn close. We probably would've been on page 98 or 99 by the time the day finally ended.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2395 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:50 am

Post by CommKnight »

Well that's what I mean Umlaut. When you claimed 1-shot RB'er. I was pretty damn sure you were SK, especially when no one else was claiming the full Roleblocker. When Momo claimed it, I wanted to slap him because I knew damn well I would've lynched Momo if I were town. I was surprised when town never once ran him up with votes really.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2397 (isolation #81) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:55 am

Post by CommKnight »

Yeah, I think I did good for a goon though. I mean I basically ensured a D1 mislynch and outed all the town PR's for roleblocker and kills. Once both of them were gone I could be lynched and Frank would just have to be TR'd somehow until the end! But definitely prefer a more active team when I'm scum so we can do some theater stuff!
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:32 am

Post by CommKnight »

98 more posts to go boys. Haha, this was a fun game though, glad we had a good chunk of the player base as active as we did. :)
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)

Return to “Completed Open Games”