EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Tue May 30, 2017 1:01 am

Post by EchoVision »

VOTE: Siblings Pet Doggo

I'm more of a cat guy
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Tue May 30, 2017 1:01 am

Post by EchoVision »

also page top :)))
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Tue May 30, 2017 8:44 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 39, Balki B wrote: looks like Scum Kawso to me. Kawso expresses an over-eagerness to appear townie by taking an obvious joke post too seriously and responding with a townie-looking question:
In post 22, Kawso wrote:Why is someone like Balki & someone like Flubber in different tiers, considering neither have posted?
This question screams:
"I read your post in full, I analyzed it, and I've observed an inconsistency! I am town!"

Kawso appears to be looking for opportunities to blend in.
Scum!
A much more natural town response, I'd wager, is this one:
In post 23, Gamma Emerald wrote:What the fuck is this shit
with this post aren't you doing the same exact thing that you accused Kawso of doing?

also I'm seeing a lot of familiar avatars! this is going to be wonderful :)

also what's scary about my avatar, have you never seen rick and Morty?

Cats are still fucking better
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Tue May 30, 2017 8:59 am

Post by EchoVision »

Before we start with this, I want to make sure that I'm understanding you correctly. So you find his vote on SPD scummy because in an obvious RVS fashion, he voted them for a random reason in an attempt to make a joke. Then, his apparent over-analysis on MM's reads, not sure if real or not but I doubt it, pushes you to believe that his analysis was forced and was an attempt to blend in. That's how im interpreting everything, if you believe in interpreting something in a fashion that was not intended, please let me know because if I'm thinking incorrectly then this is going to be absolutely useless
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Tue May 30, 2017 10:50 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 53, GameNBurger wrote:
In post 42, Balki B wrote:
In post 41, EchoVision wrote:with this post aren't you doing the same exact thing that you accused Kawso of doing?

also I'm seeing a lot of familiar avatars! this is going to be wonderful :)

also what's scary about my avatar, have you never seen rick and Morty?

Cats are still fucking better
I'm not accusing Kawso of being scum because he did something townie. I am accusing Kawso of being scum because he was so eager to look townie that he started doing his townie tap dance before the music started.

So, you tell me if I'm doing the same thing I accused Kawso of doing. If you think I am, explain why.
I like how you pretend you don't know what Echo is jokingly (I assume) accusing you of

VOTE: Balki B

If you wanna look town by making the first accusation, at least don't crumble as soon as someone half observes you making the move you're accusing someone else of making
i mean it was a little jokingly but imagine a confused person saying it slowly cause they don't know if they're right or not. i was serious with it, however
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Tue May 30, 2017 10:50 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 59, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:Thirteen times three

~T
thirty nine in case nobody answered
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #6) » Tue May 30, 2017 10:54 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 75, Balki B wrote: Also, will you be playing the entire game as a condescending asshole? Is it some sort of role play?
hell of a role choice for the next uplay i'm in
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Tue May 30, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 89, Kawso wrote: Seems like we're still in the gradual stages of switching from Joking random voting to proper discussion, so I'd like to see some opinions on some of the other people not being discussed heavily
then let's see some from you motha fucka
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Tue May 30, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 97, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 39, Balki B wrote: looks like Scum Kawso to me. Kawso expresses an over-eagerness to appear townie by taking an obvious joke post too seriously and responding with a townie-looking question:
In post 22, Kawso wrote:Why is someone like Balki & someone like Flubber in different tiers, considering neither have posted?
This question screams:
"I read your post in full, I analyzed it, and I've observed an inconsistency! I am town!"

Kawso appears to be looking for opportunities to blend in.
Scum!
A much more natural town response, I'd wager, is this one:
In post 23, Gamma Emerald wrote:What the fuck is this shit
Alright then
Tryhard
Probably Town tbh
dope. what makes this town tryhard and not scum tryhard??
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #9) » Tue May 30, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 110, Sesq wrote:VOTE: Balki

this is scum
How's fancy sock puppet dude scum? or is this still RVS vote
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #10) » Tue May 30, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by EchoVision »

also just to clarify, I'm not using what I said before about Balki about his "hypocrisy" as scum indicative. tbh I'm slightly town leaning sock puppet cool guy but I'm being weary of my reads because people in this game are actually fucking good and im not

soooooo
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #11) » Wed May 31, 2017 12:48 am

Post by EchoVision »

Delta, you said, "which ever of you is scum," implying that you find one of them to be scum. who of balki/gamenburger is scum/scummier?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #12) » Wed May 31, 2017 9:04 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 167, Sesq wrote:
In post 159, Almost50 wrote:@Comm/Sesq: Your reads on each other please. Also, if it's not much to ask, your top 3 scum reads each.
lol i dont fuckin know
usually I'd be like k bye scum and lynch you but it's still incredibly early game so I can actually respect this and personally I call this NAI
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #13) » Wed May 31, 2017 9:08 am

Post by EchoVision »

game I'm going to put a fucking muzzle on you because you post on every single post and half of it is useless content that's achieving absolutely nothing
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #14) » Wed May 31, 2017 9:10 am

Post by EchoVision »

also UNVOTE:

I don't feel a need to keep a vote on the hydra currently
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #15) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 178, GameNBurger wrote:
In post 176, EchoVision wrote:game I'm going to put a fucking muzzle on you because you post on every single post and half of it is useless content that's achieving absolutely nothing
To be fair I think most of the time I'm wasting is getting other people to say more than just solitary nondescript votes, and answering questions from others. If you could be more direct and clear with what you mean by useless content and what it means to achieve something would be a great help to improve the situation rather than just blindly expressing anger.

Besides, given no night actions have occurred and none of us have day actions, we have nothing aside from interactions to go off on, so as far as I see it I'm giving you something to discuss atleast

And I'm sorry but since when is trying to limit discussion ever a pro town move?
perfect example. what exactly does this post accomplish? I can tl;dr this in about a sentence

I'm trying to make conversation because without it there's nothing to discuss

when I said what I said I wasn't implying for you not to post, although I may have seemed like it, I was implying you to shorten your posts because they're long and I'm lazy and don't want to read and I'm just reading useless fluff anyways
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #16) » Wed May 31, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by EchoVision »

Welcome to Open 690: Kill All Townies!

You are a Mafia Godfather.

Your partners are {redacted}, who is a Mafia Goon, and {redacted}, who is a Mafia Doctor.

Abilities:
-During the day phase, you may vote and post as normal.
-If investigated by a Cop, you will not return as a member of the mafia.

-You share a factional PT, located {redacted}, where you may talk during each night.
-You share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill.

no day chat only night chat if im interpreting correctly
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:22 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 231, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 177, EchoVision wrote:also UNVOTE:

I don't feel a need to keep a vote on the hydra currently
Why not?
because it was an RVS vote and we're not in RVS anymore
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:52 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 259, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:
In post 258, Balki B wrote:Odd response from someone who said, without reasons, that my discussion with GNB is more than likely not TvT.
That's because he's scum. Aggressive players aren't usually this tame unless they're trying to be careful, which they won't happen as town because when you're town, you feel comfortable on going all out.

-Ali
is he usually an aggressive player? does this aggression last all game, from the start of day one? what I'm trying to get at here is does he turn aggressive after shit happens or is he already aggressive
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:54 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 262, MarioManiac4 wrote:Let's flashwagon Delta
why...? didn't delta make a "case" against you like a page ago? is that why...?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:03 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 289, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote: pedit: I like you, MM4, Game for town. That's honestly all I got at the moment.
what makes you like mm4 as town? what do you think about his "flashwagon Delta"?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:10 am

Post by EchoVision »

can you quote the post where you said why? I don't remember reading it.

ALSO ALISAE IS A DUDEEEEEEEEEEE GOD DAMN

I like his case. VOTE: CommKnight
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 326, GameNBurger wrote:
I'm still indtween classes and have dinner to make so excuse my lack of talking for now, as per usual I'll put up a nice wall of everything interesting that's happened
Oh man I can't wait
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 394, CommKnight wrote:With Siblings fake CC I'm comfortable with my vote on the hydra.
it wasn't really a fake cc it was him saying that he doesn't believe you

nothing was claimed, therefore it's impossible for it to be a counter[bold]claim[/bold]
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by EchoVision »

eh fine

UNVOTE: comm
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 403, CommKnight wrote:It's a FAKE counter claim. Like you outed yourself as scum because if you're doing this as town, it's against the rules to gamethrow soo blantantly.
you really think scum would be that fucking idiotic as to call you out on your claim if you really were a cop??

tbh your frustration over him saying "no you're not cop i don't believe it" seems fake as fuck and i don't see scum saying what alisae said so i'm still going to be watching your ass as i read
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 408, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:
In post 407, CommKnight wrote:Let's see:

- You build a case on me from "Meta"
- Don't like my "reactions"
- Force me to L2/L1 intention to a full claim
- Immediately CC.

How convenient that you are "Cop" after all that and *I* claim it as well eh? That speaks for itself. I claimed first.
A. This is misrepresentation, because it's also mostly your play.
B. Yeah, you're passive when you go all out and aggressive. You're not doing that.
C. How is this scummy?
D. Yeah, because
that's my role

CommKnight is not a cop.
I am.
Now kill him.

-Ali
oh okay now he kinda says he's a cop
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 414, CommKnight wrote:Balki B, EchoVision, MarioManiac4, GameNBurger, Flubbernugget
^ Vig, if you can shoot in this pool that'd be awesome.
so pretty much anybody who voted you is scum?
no opinion on who, you just kinda give up and say to shoot anybody in this pool in hopes that they're scum

interesting.

so who out of this is scum and who out of this is town?? or are you actually clueless which is why you're putting pressure on the vig to figure out instead of figuring it out yourself
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 416, CommKnight wrote:
In post 415, Balki B wrote:Nah, CommKnight is scum.
^ I even suggest shooting Balki, that would probably be a scum flip from the 5.
don't really see a reason for this other than OMGUS

which is horse ass
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 420, Almost50 wrote:{MarioManiac4, GameNBurger, EchoVision} Pick one.

Actually, I retract the TR on flubber too. Might as well switch him with Siblings. That's the last 4 votes on you, and flubber now the scummiest of them all.

VOTE: flubber
can i ask why the suspicion on us three and not any others on the wagon?

aside from flubber of course
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 422, CommKnight wrote:Also consider this... if I were scum, why would Ali CC? The other scum team would have to SHOOT me with no CC's.

So there's no benefit for town!Ali to CC me as they just get themselves killed in a crossfire.

Just saying.
if you were town, why would ali cc? the other team would shoot him for ccing a town player which
chances are
only scum would do

or he gets lynched the next day with only one town player dead

just doesn't seem worth it on his end to cc you if he were scum
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 428, CommKnight wrote:
In post 423, Balki B wrote:
In post 419, CommKnight wrote:Plus you're now outed to the OTHER scum faction, so they'll likely pick you off as well.
You are so scum. You did not think through this one before you posted it.
(I'm joking, no personal attacks, I know you're scum too).

why is Balki scum?? (if you have no legitimate reason and this is just omgus i'm taking your head and shoving it into a pile of donkey shit) Why are you not voting to lynch him and letting one of the scum factions kill you/ali to see which one of you fucks is telling the truth?

Is he partners with Ali or is he the other scum fac?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 434, CommKnight wrote:Scum is so painfully obvious right now.

VOTE: Game Let's lynch one and then Balki and WWs will probably off Ali for us.
so is game mafia with Ali or is he WW with Balki

where do you think shit connects because it has to connect somehow somewhere
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 477, CommKnight wrote: We also now have to sort Echo, Mario and Flubber. 2/3 more likely than not being scum.
hi i'm echo

sort me motha fucka
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 482, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:I feel like the way sesq avoided the wagon is scummy.
But yeah tbh, I wasn't really thinking about the setup. :(
-Ali

pedit: I fakeclaimed because I thought you were scum fakeclaiming near a noose.
what do you think is scummy about sesq avoiding the leading wagon? wouldn't scum want to be on the wagon in attempts for a mislynch??

YO SOY CONFUSE
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 497, Sesq wrote:tbh i havent been paying much attention, will iso now

after reading through it i dont really see anything except sorta what seems like wagoning onto comm
if you scumread me for "wagoning onto comm" then how about the other four people who hopped onto that wagon? are they scumread too? I don't think that any of them gave reasons above mine, being that Ali's case seemed pretty decent and convincing
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 499, MarioManiac4 wrote:VOTE: DeltaW
i have skimmed the last five or so pages so my vote returns to this
por que motha fucka
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 500, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:VOTE: Delta
MM4 what do you think of Echo?
-Ali
In post 501, Sesq wrote:owo whats this

VOTE: Delta
In post 502, Tenshii wrote:VOTE: Delta

I haven't read yet, I just wanted to vote for the sake of putting 4 consecutive votes on him.
four consecutive votes on this guy and 4 consecutive absences of reason

POR MOTHA FUCKIN QUE
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 509, Kawso wrote:Have we ruled out the possibility of both Comm & Siblings being Scum? It's unlikely, but if that's the case, then the real cop shouldn't out.

Actually, could it be viable for each of us to hypoclaim cop/seer tomorrow?
yes we have ruled that out cause that's just dumb
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 554, Sesq wrote:i feel like im stuck right now

and kinda want to lynch comm

but im not sure
why do you still want to lynch comm?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 618, Almost50 wrote:
In post 615, EchoVision wrote:
In post 420, Almost50 wrote:{MarioManiac4, GameNBurger, EchoVision} Pick one.

Actually, I retract the TR on flubber too. Might as well switch him with Siblings. That's the last 4 votes on you, and flubber now the scummiest of them all.

VOTE: flubber
can i ask why the suspicion on us three and not any others on the wagon?

aside from flubber of course
You mean to ask why I suspected only 50% if the wagon, except I also suspected one third of the other 50%?? :lol:
wait i'm confused
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 620, Almost50 wrote:How much longer are we going to dwell about this Cop/No Cop thing?? Is this the focal point of the whole game?? Like, GET OVER IT!. Let's SCUM HUNT.

My updated lynch pool is: Sesq, Hawk, havingfitz, DeltaW, Balki B, Tenshii

If I had to rank them, I'd say I'm more confident in my scum reads on Sesq & Balki. Pick one of the two to vote and let's form some serious wagons.
i was catching up and i figured i should give my opinions on things such as the cop/no cop thing because that was a big part of the game that i missed
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:37 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 640, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 625, EchoVision wrote:
In post 499, MarioManiac4 wrote:VOTE: DeltaW
i have skimmed the last five or so pages so my vote returns to this
por que motha fucka
read the thread motha fucka
I came across your case eventually, however it was only on about two posts iirc. I'm assuming that's just due to the lack of content from him.

Is his lack of posts pinging you as scummy too? is that part of it?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:41 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 665, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because Delta seems to be grandstanding
excuse me sir what is grand standing if ya don't mind me askin
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:43 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 673, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:Okay well I'ma just vote
VOTE: Echo
because I'm worried Delta isn't going to flip scum. Everyone just seems okay with Delta dieing.

Also ehhhh, I still feel like there would be more resistance, ya know?
-Ali
so did you actually scum read delta or were you just kinda following the wagon
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:44 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 675, MarioManiac4 wrote:whatever.
VOTE: echo
i don't have the charisma to push through a lynch.
if ppl want to do delta i'm willing anytime.
is there reasons or are you just following Alisae cause it's quite apparent you still scum read delta but you're hopping wagons
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:45 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 677, Sesq wrote:daily reminder that bella is scum
por qué motha fucka
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:46 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 689, Flubbernugget wrote:I want to iso Delta eventually
not enough posts to iso and get a read Imo but he does need to start acitiving the fuck up
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:52 am

Post by EchoVision »

null because there's not shit to base a read off of. if inactivity continues into d3 or maybe d2 then fuck em up
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:55 am

Post by EchoVision »

also you point to your read being null as you stated in the quoted post but if you truly scum read delta then vote for delta and not a null read that could potentially gain steam

I don't like your vote on me, and no its not just because it's on me
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:57 am

Post by EchoVision »

I'm isoing tenshii actually

also Ali can we get frog to come post his case about him because I'm actually incredibly interested in hearing it
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:57 am

Post by EchoVision »

what do you strongly disagree with?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:01 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 342, Tenshii wrote:VOTE: Flubbernugget

Oh. He scumclaimed.
i'll get to more in a few mins but i don't like this post because you never actually say when he scum claimed and three iso posts later you vote delta even though you never read
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:02 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 506, Tenshii wrote:How could you even scumread me this game? My lines are beautiful.
your whoppin 19 lines blow dick
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:03 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 723, Sesq wrote:yeah, bellaphant is scum.
P O R Q U E M O T H A F U C K A
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:04 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 724, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 721, EchoVision wrote:what do you strongly disagree with?
"if you truly scum read delta then vote for delta and not a null read that could potentially gain steam"
if your vote was just an attempt at pressure then yeah i see where you disagree however if you were hoping that the case would stick then i stand by my prior statement.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:05 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 728, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 726, EchoVision wrote:

Oh. He scumclaimed.
i'll get to more in a few mins but i don't like this post because you never actually say when he scum claimed and three iso posts later you vote delta even though you never read
Tenshii likes to shitpost on d1. It's one of the better ideas mafia players tend to have.
in order to shitpost he has to post

#fucked
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:07 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 732, MarioManiac4 wrote:why do i get the feeling echovision would rather say "por que motha fucka" than read the thread
because i definitely would however that's not acceptable play so i have to say
something
other than por que motha fucka
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:08 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 118, DeltaW wrote: Can you two stop this, separate arguments is anti-town, all I see is 2 fuckwits arguing over a point made several pages ago and escalating it so which ever of you is scum can use it as material for your wagon later.
are you referring to this post for your "talk's a big game"?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:15 am

Post by EchoVision »

through
ALL 19
of tenshii's posts i don't really see an attempt at scum hunting which should be pretty easy because 6/17ths of the game is scum fucks

however if you're right about shitposting then i guess that's nai at this point

ALL OF YOU FUCKS WITH UNDER 20 POSTS NEED TO POOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #60) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:15 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 740, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 737, EchoVision wrote:
In post 732, MarioManiac4 wrote:why do i get the feeling echovision would rather say "por que motha fucka" than read the thread
because i definitely would however that's not acceptable play so i have to say
something
other than por que motha fucka
i was more referring to the fact that you have repeatedly asked people to give reasons for their votes or statements when they have already done so
well her reason was shit iirc so i'm attempting to get better reasons
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #61) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:17 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 743, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 730, EchoVision wrote:
In post 724, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 721, EchoVision wrote:what do you strongly disagree with?
"if you truly scum read delta then vote for delta and not a null read that could potentially gain steam"
if your vote was just an attempt at pressure then yeah i see where you disagree however if you were hoping that the case would stick then i stand by my prior statement.
eh i think that you should always vote where your vote will be the most helpful
this links into me thinking that opportunism is good town play (i think we discussed that a bit in backup6 altho it might have been someone else idk)
idk i don't really remember anything from that game because it was fast as fuck
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #62) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:19 am

Post by EchoVision »

would you rather i say "yo necesito mas"

"I need more"
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:43 am

Post by EchoVision »

right now i don't really know where to vote

i want to see Frog's case on tenshii if he's not busy though because that could push me into a decision

PEdit: i think that's from a while ago because hawk having and beeboy are all inactive as fuck and you need to pick that shit up

remember kawso was a major wagon at one point because of his pr outing shit
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #64) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:43 am

Post by EchoVision »

flubber hmu with some reasons on why you're already on tenshii if ya don't mind
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 768, GameNBurger wrote:For the love of god don't vote him further tho we're at l-2 and Balki is rogue
then how bout you take your vote off of him...?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #66) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by EchoVision »

I really just don't understand why you'd put your vote on someone and then follow it up by saying "nobody else vote because I don't want him dead"

IF YOU DON'T WANT HIM DYING DON'T VOTE HIM AYWHRVWHNSKCLQKAPP

anyways Im not voting delta until he posts more and has enough posts for me to actually formulate an opinion on him.
same goes for all of the ten billion fucking players who got prodded
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #67) » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by EchoVision »

Oh hi Trans ur pretty
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:23 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 834, Tenshii wrote:Why is Echo being townread? The most notable things he's done is scream every now and then in Spanish (POR QUE????) and push my easy as fuck to push slot.
are you claiming that you scum read me then? if so, then why? also I wasn't really pushing your slot ever I just examined your iso and now I'm waiting for opinions on you from frog who has a case my dude
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:31 am

Post by EchoVision »

Mario how many scum do you think are on delta wagon and who do you think they are
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:38 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 870, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 862, podoboq wrote:
DeltaW
(8):
Tenshii
Gamma Emerald, Bellaphant
CommKnight, MarioManiac4
Almost50, GameNBurger, Siblings Pet Doggo
coloured for echo's benefit
hey thanks

and mariaf that's my reason why I'm not voting him; there's nothing to actually formulate a read on in his 9 posts
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:42 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 873, MarioManiac4 wrote:nice to see that echovision is wrong
if you can scum read him from 9 posts, then how do you read havingfitz? or beeboy? or anyone who has sub 20 posts
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:44 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 877, Kawso wrote:
Part of me wants to see Delta get subbed out for someone who responds to a L-1
actually Yeah I do wanna see that

as long as it's not fucking RC cause I'm going to cry if I town read him and he flips scum one more fucking time
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:46 am

Post by EchoVision »

Wait I forgot to do this

VOTE: Tenshii
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:48 am

Post by EchoVision »

Yeah forgot mariaf subbed for having so that wasn't too great of an example. However, if Maria is scum for opposing the delta wagon, then am I scum as well??
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #75) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:57 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 845, Tenshii wrote:
In post 840, MariaR wrote:
In post 838, Tenshii wrote:If Tracker!Kawso isn't dead tonight then you can bet your ass I'm pushing him tomorrow!
ewww set up post is bad set up post is trash
My intent is real btw so fight me.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:59 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 900, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 899, EchoVision wrote:
In post 845, Tenshii wrote:
In post 840, MariaR wrote:
In post 838, Tenshii wrote:If Tracker!Kawso isn't dead tonight then you can bet your ass I'm pushing him tomorrow!
ewww set up post is bad set up post is trash
My intent is real btw so fight me.
Jesus christ that isn't a real post this setup doesn't even HAVE a tracker.
whoops
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #77) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:02 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 903, Kawso wrote: Imo I don't think Mario, the main pusher of delta is scum, but I think it was easy for scum to join, regardless of how delta flips.
i agree with this
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #78) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:38 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 912, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 548, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 118, DeltaW wrote:
In post 80, GameNBurger wrote:
In post 75, Balki B wrote:
In post 74, GameNBurger wrote:If you're gonna put words in my mouth at least tell me what it is I truly believe, clarity goes a long way in conversation
Sure. It's quite clear:
In post 53, GameNBurger wrote:If you wanna look town by making the first accusation, at least don't crumble as soon as someone half observes you making the move you're accusing someone else of making
In post 71, GameNBurger wrote:Here's a protip next time you get anything non townie, or even if you do get townie, Less is more.
You have suggested, with much more certainty than SPD, that I am scum.
Ah I see, lovely you can detect my hint of dry sarcasm with those sentences to call me a condescending asshole, but cant seem to read the conclusion of my post, ya know, the most important part that states the point:
GameNBurger wrote:
(3)Its not, if you're referring to question 2, and if you're not, it helps to use direct subjects in questions, not pronouns. Nice bait by the way,
I don't personally think Echo's claim holds water but I do think the fact that you seem to be in panic mode makes it worth the vote for pressure. I honestly cant say if you're 100% scum, but i think some pressure will help me decide in the end.
Thank you for atleast being clear with what you're saying, I'm gonna have a lot of fun having pull teeth everytime I want to know what you're saying.
In post 75, Balki B wrote: Also, will you be playing the entire game as a condescending asshole? Is it some sort of role play?
Nah, I just happen to be a condescending asshole to everyone, or atleast I am when deciphering what you're trying to say takes so much time (with the exception of your post before you panic, could we get your posts to resemble that atleast?). Please be clear and direct when saying things, and I cant seriously remember the last time direct anger baiting (The calling me a condescending asshole bit so i'm clear) ever worked.

POST AUTHORSHIP Since you posted with a more thoughtful post since i started writing: Thats what i'm looking for as far as clarity goes, and to itterate more on why I think you were in panic mode: Shortfire posts, the lack of clarity, the primary use of ethos rather logos in arguments. I repeat this since i'm demanding a sense of quality from your posts, I might as well hold myself to the same standard.
Can you two stop this, separate arguments is anti-town, all I see is 2 fuckwits arguing over a point made several pages ago and escalating it so which ever of you is scum can use it as material for your wagon later.
He calls the wagon anti-town, while not actually trying to solve who is town or scum.
In post 237, DeltaW wrote:
In post 40, MarioManiac4 wrote:I am so not looking forward to failing to read Balki this game.
In post 77, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 88, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 85, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:
In post 14, MarioManiac4 wrote:nah, either vig just shoots whoever or they shoot the common scumreads
telling vig to shoot you p1 is WIFOM and unhelpful
Wowie MM4, look at you.
So helpful.
Thanks I try.
In post 90, MarioManiac4 wrote:VOTE: Kawso
In post 119, MarioManiac4 wrote: VOTE: DeltaW
So many empty posts, if you want to call my stuff fake, actually put some stuff in the thread of substance, that's why I come daily so there's enough substance to mkae a post about it.
In post 141, MarioManiac4 wrote:"Is not giving reasons for votes the new meta, or would you care to enlighten any of us?"
this really doesn't have anything to do with the general consensus on how scummy people are
Makes you seem more scummy.
VOTE: Mario
^ this isn't a genuine evaluation
^this is the main meat of my case
if you (not referring to anyone in particular here) do not like the delta lynch- you should post your alternative case
i don't necessarily like his read on mario or the reasons why, but i sure as hell don't scum read him for a read that i dislike
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #79) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:41 am

Post by EchoVision »

by in-genuine are you talking about his "Makes you seem more scummy"??
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #80) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:04 am

Post by EchoVision »

I really fail to see scum motivation in attempting to find shit on you out of all people

OMGUS seems too obvious and I don't think scum like ever do that

also there's not that much scummy shit in your iso to push on

I see scum!delta pushing somebody like Bella or siblings or maybe even kawso but not you
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #81) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:15 am

Post by EchoVision »

i see OMGUS votes come way more often from town who just doesn't want to die as opposed to scum and OMGUS seems to be the only thing that delta has on you mario

DELTA COME POSSSSSSTTTTTT
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #82) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:17 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 935, Flubbernugget wrote:Lol almost 10 pages get fucked
pretty much me and Mario arguing about delta dw
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #83) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:18 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 938, Tenshii wrote:
In post 878, EchoVision wrote:as long as it's not fucking RC cause I'm going to cry if I town read him and he flips scum one more fucking time
Who/What is RC?
RadiantCowbells

makes me want to slit my fucking wrists when he takes over as power town and flips scum
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #84) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:19 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 941, Tenshii wrote:EchoVision's pushing me for nothing. From Echo's POV, Delta and I are two slots that haven't posted much yet he's deciding to push me for whatever reason.

MariaF's push on me is based off of me set up posting and me overreacting. Bet you can't justify how they're scummy.
I've definitely given reasons for why I'm pushing you

and you have more than ten posts delta doesnt
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #85) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:21 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 949, Tenshii wrote:I don't see how Gamma and Echo have done anything townie. I'm never buying your tone read on Echo or anybody.

Like the most notable thing Echo has done is instead of taking the first inactive slot lynch given to him, he decided to counterwagon onto a 2nd inactive slot given to him.
so do you sus me at all or are you just trying to discredit my push against you
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #86) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:26 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 966, Almost50 wrote:
In post 926, EchoVision wrote:
In post 912, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 548, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 118, DeltaW wrote:
In post 80, GameNBurger wrote:
In post 75, Balki B wrote:
In post 74, GameNBurger wrote:If you're gonna put words in my mouth at least tell me what it is I truly believe, clarity goes a long way in conversation
Sure. It's quite clear:
In post 53, GameNBurger wrote:If you wanna look town by making the first accusation, at least don't crumble as soon as someone half observes you making the move you're accusing someone else of making
In post 71, GameNBurger wrote:Here's a protip next time you get anything non townie, or even if you do get townie, Less is more.
You have suggested, with much more certainty than SPD, that I am scum.
Ah I see, lovely you can detect my hint of dry sarcasm with those sentences to call me a condescending asshole, but cant seem to read the conclusion of my post, ya know, the most important part that states the point:
GameNBurger wrote:
(3)Its not, if you're referring to question 2, and if you're not, it helps to use direct subjects in questions, not pronouns. Nice bait by the way,
I don't personally think Echo's claim holds water but I do think the fact that you seem to be in panic mode makes it worth the vote for pressure. I honestly cant say if you're 100% scum, but i think some pressure will help me decide in the end.
Thank you for atleast being clear with what you're saying, I'm gonna have a lot of fun having pull teeth everytime I want to know what you're saying.
Nah, I just happen to be a condescending asshole to everyone, or atleast I am when deciphering what you're trying to say takes so much time (with the exception of your post before you panic, could we get your posts to resemble that atleast?). Please be clear and direct when saying things, and I cant seriously remember the last time direct anger baiting (The calling me a condescending asshole bit so i'm clear) ever worked.

POST AUTHORSHIP Since you posted with a more thoughtful post since i started writing: Thats what i'm looking for as far as clarity goes, and to itterate more on why I think you were in panic mode: Shortfire posts, the lack of clarity, the primary use of ethos rather logos in arguments. I repeat this since i'm demanding a sense of quality from your posts, I might as well hold myself to the same standard.
Can you two stop this, separate arguments is anti-town, all I see is 2 fuckwits arguing over a point made several pages ago and escalating it so which ever of you is scum can use it as material for your wagon later.
He calls the wagon anti-town, while not actually trying to solve who is town or scum.
In post 237, DeltaW wrote:
In post 40, MarioManiac4 wrote:I am so not looking forward to failing to read Balki this game.
In post 77, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 88, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 85, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:
In post 14, MarioManiac4 wrote:nah, either vig just shoots whoever or they shoot the common scumreads
telling vig to shoot you p1 is WIFOM and unhelpful
Wowie MM4, look at you.
So helpful.
Thanks I try.
In post 90, MarioManiac4 wrote:VOTE: Kawso
In post 119, MarioManiac4 wrote: VOTE: DeltaW
So many empty posts, if you want to call my stuff fake, actually put some stuff in the thread of substance, that's why I come daily so there's enough substance to mkae a post about it.
In post 141, MarioManiac4 wrote:"Is not giving reasons for votes the new meta, or would you care to enlighten any of us?"
this really doesn't have anything to do with the general consensus on how scummy people are
Makes you seem more scummy.
^ this isn't a genuine evaluation
^this is the main meat of my case
if you (not referring to anyone in particular here) do not like the delta lynch- you should post your alternative case
i don't necessarily like his read on mario or the reasons why, but i sure as hell don't scum read him for a read that i dislike
Spoiler:
Can we PLEASE stop wall quoting?
hey I removed the image and video so wall shrunk
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #87) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:28 am

Post by EchoVision »

Trans get fucking frog in here to post about tenshii if he still scum reads slot because apparently I'm not too convincing
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #88) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:58 am

Post by EchoVision »

Oh. He scumclaimed.
In post 727, EchoVision wrote:
In post 506, Tenshii wrote:How could you even scumread me this game? My lines are beautiful.
your whoppin 19 lines blow dick
In post 733, EchoVision wrote:
In post 728, MarioManiac4 wrote:

Oh. He scumclaimed.
Tenshii likes to shitpost on d1. It's one of the better ideas mafia players tend to have.
in order to shitpost he has to post

#fucked
In post 744, EchoVision wrote:through
ALL 19
of tenshii's posts i don't really see an attempt at scum hunting which should be pretty easy because 6/17ths of the game is scum fucks

however if you're right about shitposting then i guess that's nai at this point

ALL OF YOU FUCKS WITH UNDER 20 POSTS NEED TO POOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #89) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:01 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 986, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 915, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 679, Balki B wrote:I'll choose who we lynch soon. I haven't decided yet. But I want to choose.
^ this is what I'm waiting for
There's no fucking way this happens. Balki isn't anywhere close to having the crowd needed for this
pretty sure it was sarcastic lol
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #90) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:20 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 989, MarioManiac4 wrote:
surprisingly
echovision is correct
jackass
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #91) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:20 am

Post by EchoVision »

VOTE: Tenshii

i just lolhammered him dw guys
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #92) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1015, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1014, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:Okay I caught up, I have nothing I want to add atm because I wanna sorta see a Delta flip.
-Ali
We're all that guy. 8/16 (not counting Delta himself) =

a) 2 buddies + 2 of the opposing scum team + 4 lazy Town are NOT voting him

OR

b) He's Town and we're blind and at least 4 scums are ON his wagon.

If he was Town and Scum were off the wagon then why is he not hammered already?
If he is Scum and the other team was already on him then why do like 6 Townies TR him?

Like, I really want to know why those NOT voting Delta are not. What's keeping you? What are you waiting for?
I've stated numerous times so I don't think that this was really directed towards me. I don't necessarily town read him, I just don't have a read on him. I don't see enough content in his iso to formulate a read on him and the content that is there isn't swaying me enough to a town read or to hang the guy
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:38 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1065, MarioManiac4 wrote:You are perfect in every way, Kawso.
Now we just need the other 14 players in the game to adopt CHIKORITAS
I will when I get home

what about bayleef?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #94) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:30 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1085, MariaR wrote:WHAT ARE THESE AVI'S
like don't get me wrong chikorita best starter pokemon <3
BUT HOLY
Yeah all you chikorita wanna be fucks get outta here
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #95) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:41 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1093, Flubbernugget wrote:There were 150 Pokémon and then there was shit
151, mew wasn't ass
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #96) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:56 am

Post by EchoVision »

favorite game was soul silver just because I could let chikorita walk with me
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:44 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1127, MariaR wrote:(expired on 2017-06-06 05:25:09) he's got until this countdown runs out to claim or I hammer
at least wait till he picks up his prod
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #98) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by EchoVision »

So you find Balki to be scum because association with Delta? or are there other reasons? if so what are they?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #99) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:16 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1180, Tenshii wrote:
In post 1052, podoboq wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.36
LynchingWith 17 votes in play, it takes 9 to lynch.

DeltaW
(7): Tenshii, Bellaphant, MarioManiac4, Almost50, GameNBurger, Siblings Pet Doggo, Gamma Emerald
Tenshii
(5): Flubbernugget, EchoVision, MariaR, Sesq, Balki B
Kawso
(1): beeboy
MarioManiac4
(1): DeltaW
WhyMafia
(1): CommKnight

Nobody
(2): Kawso, WhyMafia

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-06-13 01:40:00)
Anyone on my wagon can go die in a hole. Flubber's hammer doesn't mean shit because as mafia it's his best play to make considering there isn't any other decent place to put his vote.

VOTE: EchoVision
so why is anyone and everyone on your wagon scum? for the sole fact that they're on your wagon?

I forgot to put my vote back but I will at end of catch up which may not be till later tonight cause I got shit to do
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #100) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:31 am

Post by EchoVision »

ehhhh scum fuck or scum fuck

Mario pick a number 1 or 2
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #101) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:03 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1280, Tenshii wrote:
In post 1195, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:and not obvtown echo
I scumread Echo over Balki way more though.
bc I voted ya and had semi legitimate reasons for it? Cool beans my chikorita
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #102) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:04 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1281, Tenshii wrote:
In post 1219, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:Yet tenshii pushed on echo all D1 and never voted echo. Instead he vote parks a guy he gave literally ZERO read on, fake hammers it for "towncred" instead of ever trying to actually read the slot despite a strong scumread on echo all D1

now he decides to vote echo after shading flubber.
Cuz I can't push multiple people? I'm dying. :lol:

Also yea Flubber is inherently getting towncred when he shouldn't be. It's the correct play to "throw shade" there.
In post 1242, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:(have the cop pick a target, make the seer target the same person the cop does which all that does is leash the seer (which is what mafia would want), then kill the cop because you know who the cop is and they are dangerous to you, and you're left with a seer that can only hunt werewolf who has been leashed the prior night).
1) Why the fuck is "leashing the seer bad?"
2) This assumes that the cop isn't going to be protected tonight.
In post 1260, EchoVision wrote:so why is anyone and everyone on your wagon scum? for the sole fact that they're on your wagon?
You're making the implication that I scumread everyone on the wagon. I just stated I want everyone on my wagon dead. However that doesn't take away from the fact that I still scumread Echo though.
so you don't scum read people but want them dead... do I have that right?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (isolation #103) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:08 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1291, Tenshii wrote:Oh my fucking god is anything I'm going to say just going to be discredited because of everyone's shitty read on me?

I don't understand how you can't see the motivation behind the plan, it's as clear as day.

Cop and Seer will check a scummy target. The scummy target will become confirmed inno. This will force the scum to kill the confirmed inno.
then in order for them to be cleared seer has to out himself and werewolf has an easy Nightkill...

either you didn't think your plan out or you low key want seer outed
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #104) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:16 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1332, Tenshii wrote:This game is like one of those bastard games with a cult in play.

Except instead of a cult, it's just chikoritas.
townread for this

/s
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (isolation #105) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:39 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1346, CommKnight wrote:Or we can play FOLLOW THE COP.

I agree with Tenshii's plan. At first I didn't until he explained where the Seer doesn't actually out unless they get a guilty.

Balki, you're right, you're the scummiest person, we lynch you and then we CHECK the second most scummiest person (if they are the Seer, then they cross-check MariaF).

I personally think we should check Echo tonight as I do want to find the MAFIA (and any wolves) who didn't vote the Godfather yesterday.

Also Chiko's are taking over and Balki didn't change. He therefore is admitting to being a sock-puppet scummy.

So the plan to restate it: Lynch Balki, check Echo, if Echo is Seer, he checks MariaF.
okie dokie go for it my chikorita

I'll vote Balki when I'm done catching up. sounds like he's asking for reasons beyond what's already given just so he can try to talk his way out of shit which Idk if it's NAI or what cause I can see both sides doing it
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #106) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:21 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1373, Balki B wrote:
In post 1367, EchoVision wrote:
In post 1291, Tenshii wrote:Oh my fucking god is anything I'm going to say just going to be discredited because of everyone's shitty read on me?

I don't understand how you can't see the motivation behind the plan, it's as clear as day.

Cop and Seer will check a scummy target. The scummy target will become confirmed inno. This will force the scum to kill the confirmed inno.
then in order for them to be cleared seer has to out himself and werewolf has an easy Nightkill...

either you didn't think your plan out or you low key want seer outed
@Echo, I don't think you're correct on this.

Cop and Seer choose to scan Balki. If Balki is killed, fine. You've just directed the kill on someone that folks found scummy, and you won't waste a mislynch on that person. If Seer gets a guilty scan on Balki -- great! Seer can come forward with it, and 1/2 the remaining wolves are dead. If the scan comes out clean, Seer says nothing, Cop says nothing, and we know our town treasure is a clear town treasure.

This doesn't make it any more likely that Seer has to out. Seer would out with a guilty anyway. All this does is allow Seer to confirm people innocent without coming forward.
Yeah I read on and saw it
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #107) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:25 am

Post by EchoVision »

Okay I really don't see this much defensiveness coming from a v townie and process of elimination leads me to find your sock puppet scum

VOTE: Balki
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #108) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by EchoVision »

@MOD: Since we have two lynches today, do we get the first flip immediately after the hammer or do we have to wait until there are two hammers?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #109) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1444, Sesq wrote:fast and bulbous
were chikoritas not bulbasaurs
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #110) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1448, Balki B wrote:
That's bad. We, as a town, have one main way to eliminate people. Reasoned lynches of people likely to flip scum. Let's use them wisely.
I don't read people that insult people on their wagons as town, right now your most solid defense seems to be that "the wagon is stupid" and "the people on it are stupid"
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #111) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1450, Kawso wrote:I'm sorry for not posting just reading granddad got into hospital it's quarter to one and I'm tired to do a proper message but

What's a cw?
cw is counter wagon, it's the second leading wagon in the game. For example, Balki is the main wagon and Tenshii is the counter wagon

also in sorry about your grandfather, if you want to spend time with him don't forget that you can go on V/LA and not be penalized for inactivity
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #112) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1462, Balki B wrote:
In post 1459, EchoVision wrote:
That's bad. We, as a town, have one main way to eliminate people. Reasoned lynches of people likely to flip scum. Let's use them wisely.
I don't read people that insult people on their wagons as town, right now your most solid defense seems to be that "the wagon is stupid" and "the people on it are stupid"
It appears that you've carefully read my defense. Your paraphrase is spot on.
Yeah wasn't reading your fucking essay

feel free to give me a tl;dr though
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #113) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1464, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1456, EchoVision wrote:
@MOD: Since we have two lynches today, do we get the first flip immediately after the hammer or do we have to wait until there are two hammers?
No we have 1 since one town died in the night
Oh shit balls
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #114) » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1471, Balki B wrote:
In post 1466, EchoVision wrote:
In post 1462, Balki B wrote:
In post 1459, EchoVision wrote:
It appears that you've carefully read my defense. Your paraphrase is spot on.
Yeah wasn't reading your fucking essay

feel free to give me a tl;dr though
* Refuses to read defense.

* Falsely paraphrases defense and tries to court hammer vote.
told you I'm not reading an essay

hang me for it, sus me for it, I really don't give a fuck. I'm not reading it...
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #115) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1544, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why would mafia not kill the cop
because they knew that he was getting protected, so why would maf waste their kill on someone who they knew wouldn't go through?? Vig sure as hell wouldn't have shot a50, iirc he didn't really have anything scummy in his iso

maybe someone just forgot to put in an nk?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (isolation #116) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1571, Kawso wrote:Please unvote me I don't like it

Also on flubber, It seems like newbie sheeping... but he's been here for 3 years
In post 1614, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:
In post 1608, Balki B wrote:Gosh...easy with the all caps.
All the caps?

only "ZERO" was in all caps
if that ANNOYED you try playing with WOLVERINE... MARIO knows what i'm TALKING about
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (isolation #117) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1626, Balki B wrote:
In post 1624, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:
In post 1623, Balki B wrote:Also, I suppose I shouldn't pigeonhole him into Mafia. That hammer was consistent with WW hammer too.
but then he's not doing it for credit, because if he's WW he doesn't know Delta is mafia.

And you said he did it for credit.

Also, it appears you are here now, and bella's ISO is short so give me that ISO dive.
Argh, no...I'm trying to step away. But you keep giving me one-liners that I can respond to in one line.

Right, if he is WW, he is doing it because it is a lynch that is not on a WW. If he is Mafia, he is doing it for credit. Bottom line, the hammer, after discrediting the wagon all along, and then citing no reasons for a change in opinion, is consistent with any alignment. It is no reason to townread. And there is nothing else there to townread in the rest of Flubber's play.

Opportunistic, reasonless, not looking like he's trying to solve a puzzle. Scum.

I'll do a Belladive later. Closing out!!!
just quoting this for personal reference. this is where i'm leaving off. i've been in class all day and when i wasn't i was moving shit to new house so i tired and want to chill and play some motha fuckin video games

g'night i'll see you tomorrow morning when i'm a bored mother fucker
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #118) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1714, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1712, EchoVision wrote:
In post 1571, Kawso wrote:Please unvote me I don't like it

Also on flubber, It seems like newbie sheeping... but he's been here for 3 years
In post 1614, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:
In post 1608, Balki B wrote:Gosh...easy with the all caps.
All the caps?

only "ZERO" was in all caps
if that ANNOYED you try playing with WOLVERINE... MARIO knows what i'm TALKING about
Me too!
But please don't talk about ongoing games outside of designated channels.
wasn't really anything content based, just a mention of capital letters, so i figured it really wouldn't be a big deal

but sir yes sir
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #119) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1639, Balki B wrote:
In post 1636, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:
NOTICE BALKI AVOIDING THE BELLA ISO DIVE
Yes I am. I promised it in 24 hours. So, I'm clearly scum with Bella. I suggest you add an underline and perhaps a different color to really make this pop.
here you go
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #120) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1665, Balki B wrote:
In post 1662, Sesq wrote:you could probably do this sorta potential scumreading type thing ur doing on literally anyone

i could just say that you're scum and that's why you killed a50

but i dont take that jump

because you havent actually done anything scummy outside of that

just like me
Well, you are narrowing my suspicion to my Almost50 ISO dive. There is more to it than that.

The three other reasons I suspect you are:

(1) Your hard defense of me when I was going down in flames seemed too confident;
(2) You haven't done anything useful;
(3) I don't understand how you can have a strong scumread on Bellaphant.

Perhaps you can spell out your case on Bellaphant? That might help.
i really don't understand how her confidence in your town flip causes her to be scum... scum would lolhammer the fuck out of you cause hey yay it's a day over with a free lynched townie not defend the main l-1 wagon...

maybe scum just kinda shrugs it off but they sure as hell don't defend it
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #121) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1679, MarioManiac4 wrote:My lynch funnel is {DeltaW, beeboy} as I feel they are the most likely players to be scum.
my lynch funnel is {DeltaW, beeboy, EchoVision} because they're the most likely players to be scum

/s
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #122) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1704, Sesq wrote:
In post 1701, Bellaphant wrote:...@balki, i was kinda shit that game, but a bit more vocal than i have been this game. ali, trans, frog and sesq all played, and i scum-read sesq a lot. which is making me wonder if this is a playstyle issue. i'm curious as to what sesq is seeing. also, they should still talk to frog about me :)

@gamma, spd?
sober up and read my posts
wtf no drink more and read her posts

drinks=good

sober=bad
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (isolation #123) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by EchoVision »

quick joke before i sleep

lol page 69
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (isolation #124) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:48 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1759, Bellaphant wrote:@sibs, i'm unhappy with the make up on the balki wagon, esp compared to flub's.

echo's catch up was baaaaaaad.
Oh whale
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (isolation #125) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:51 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1775, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1626, Balki B wrote:
In post 1624, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:
In post 1623, Balki B wrote:Also, I suppose I shouldn't pigeonhole him into Mafia. That hammer was consistent with WW hammer too.
but then he's not doing it for credit, because if he's WW he doesn't know Delta is mafia.

And you said he did it for credit.

Also, it appears you are here now, and bella's ISO is short so give me that ISO dive.
Argh, no...I'm trying to step away. But you keep giving me one-liners that I can respond to in one line.

Right, if he is WW, he is doing it because it is a lynch that is not on a WW. If he is Mafia, he is doing it for credit. Bottom line, the hammer, after discrediting the wagon all along, and then citing no reasons for a change in opinion, is consistent with any alignment. It is no reason to townread. And there is nothing else there to townread in the rest of Flubber's play.

Opportunistic, reasonless, not looking like he's trying to solve a puzzle. Scum.

I'll do a Belladive later. Closing out!!!
Why do you think as a WW I wouldn't have vote parked on tenshii in attempts to push a no lynch?
somebody would have hammered eventually no matter what. his death was inevitable

also as WW why in the fuck would you have pushed a no lynch...? that just sounds stupid???
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (isolation #126) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:53 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1782, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1747, Tenshii wrote:Why is Flubber being TR'd?

Flubber didn't have any other place to put his vote. Unless he expects the lynch to fail, it's better to be on than off the wagon.
Failed lynch is a good place for scum to place a vote

not when delta flips gf
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #127) » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:55 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1782, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1747, Tenshii wrote:Why is Flubber being TR'd?

Flubber didn't have any other place to put his vote. Unless he expects the lynch to fail, it's better to be on than off the wagon.
Failed lynch is a good place for scum to place a vote
also you were on failed lynches, not to mention MAJOR failed lynches, all of d1 until you decided to hammer

so going by you're supporting that you're scum
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #128) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1965, Sesq wrote:can we lynch bellaphant now?

i mean come on

VOTE: bellaphant
k just for old times sake i have to

por que motha fucka
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (isolation #129) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1961, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:well we have 3 lynches today soimo let's just powerlynch 2 people and our third lynch we take our time on

dunnstral or tenshii can go imo

~arf
i agree with tenshii but i'd have to look at dunn

VOTE: tenshii
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (isolation #130) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1974, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:VOTE: tenshii

-sheepy
i fixed your tag for you
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (isolation #131) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 1989, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:i think -- seer should out today we lynch for mafia, if we lynch the goon then the doc will save the seer and the wolves won't be able to kill them.

just, in, my, opinion.

~ruff
everyone thought that about the fucking cop and the wolves but look how that shit turned out
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (isolation #132) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2074, Sesq wrote:damb

lets do

VOTE: Dunn
l e t s f u c k i n d o

VOTE: Dunn
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (isolation #133) » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2110, Tenshii wrote:Lol werewolves are stupid. Seer can out for free now.

There's no reason for the mafia to NOT protect the Seer now. The Seer will ONLY find Wolves and doesn't affect the mafia's standing in anyway.

In addition, we have a free clear to lead 3 lynches.

In a worst case scenario, a wolf will CC the Seer claim. We'll be able to guarantee a wolf lynch AT WORST, and best case scenario get a wolf lynch + 2 lynches + a clear.
this is really a fucking horrible idea... there's no reason for seer to out now unless they get close to lynch and it's required to or they get a guilty
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (isolation #134) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:07 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2158, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2155, MariaR wrote:not meta
my original argument wasn't even meta, I was just trying to show other people that you actually are acting different here than another game you were town in (yeah yeah, 'multiple town games')
i'm pretty sure that's the dictionary definition of fucking meta

your case is horse shit
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2245 (isolation #135) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:26 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2235, Tenshii wrote:Echo was also supposed to be yesternight's lynch/check.
yes cause its so very difficult for someone to kill the cop then pin the blame on me because i was supposed to be the check

why did i ever leave this wagon VOTE: tenshii

also i'm still watching your ass dunn
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (isolation #136) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:32 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2234, Tenshii wrote:
In post 409, podoboq wrote:CommKnight (6): Siblings Pet Doggo, Balki B, EchoVision, MarioManiac4, GameNBurger, Flubbernugget
In post 1052, podoboq wrote:DeltaW (7): Tenshii, Bellaphant, MarioManiac4, Almost50, GameNBurger, Siblings Pet Doggo, Gamma Emerald
Tenshii (5): Flubbernugget, EchoVision, MariaR, Sesq, Balki B
Kawso (1): beeboy
MarioManiac4 (1): DeltaW
WhyMafia (1): CommKnight

Nobody (2): Kawso, WhyMafia
In post 1506, podoboq wrote:BalkiB (7): GameNBurger, Gamma Emerald, CommKnight, MarioManiac4, Flubbernugget, EchoVision, Siblings Pet Doggo
In post 1953, podoboq wrote:Flubbernugget (8): Tenshii, CommKnight, MarioManiac4, MariaR, Gamma Emerald, GameNBurger, Sesq, Kawso
BalkiB (3): Flubbernugget, EchoVision, Dunnstral
EchoVision has voted town all game.

VOTE: EchoVision
also how the fuck are you going to pin the fact that you find me to have been on town wagons the whole game against me...? there were five other people on commwagon and you don't scum read them

delta was someone that i refused to vote due to his lack of content which just happened to flip scum

you're a scum fuck so i don't have to go into much detail on that

balki was voted by 6 other people and you're not scum reading them

i went bye bye for the end of d2 so i didn't unvote balki
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (isolation #137) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:35 am

Post by EchoVision »

i'm making a pact to myself to not remove my vote from tenshii unless he does something mega townie or claims or dies
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (isolation #138) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:03 am

Post by EchoVision »

bye bye

VOTE: tenshii
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (isolation #139) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2300, Dunnstral wrote:What do you think of echovision?

I really want to vote him now by the way he's been acting
have fun, i might even join ya
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (isolation #140) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by EchoVision »

shit fuck. this vote actually matters so i'm going to hold off for a little bit before voting
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (isolation #141) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2321, Kawso wrote:Also wait what would happen if we mislynched twice and then scum killed the last two innos?
draw probably?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (isolation #142) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2332, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2, podoboq wrote:If one Town, one Mafia and one Werewolf remain, the Day phase is skipped with a No Lynch.
No draw
ah
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (isolation #143) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2334, GameNBurger wrote:
In post 2329, Dunnstral wrote:I think it's worth considering whether a nolynch for our 3rd lynch is a viable option

At 8 people alive, 3 kills means we'd be at 5 people alive for the following day
We'all cross that bridge if there's another mislynch

Espescially because the vig has shot town twice
how do you know who vig shot n1????

ya know a little more than us don't ya...
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2337 (isolation #144) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by EchoVision »

Spoiler: Dead Players Hide
DeltaW, Mafia Godfather, was lynched day one.
Almost50, Vanilla Townie, was killed night one.
beeboy, Werewolf Alpha, was killed night one.
Flubbernugget, Vanilla Townie, was lynched day two.
Gamma Emerald, Vanilla Townie, died night three.
Balki B, Vanilla Townie, died night three.
CommKnight, Town Cop, died night three.
Tenshii, Vanilla Townie, was lynched day three.

@Mod: Gamma, Balki, and Comm died night two

I'm dumb. Fixed.
Last edited by podoboq on Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (isolation #145) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by EchoVision »

This is in post one btw just to clarify
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (isolation #146) » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2334, GameNBurger wrote:
In post 2329, Dunnstral wrote:I think it's worth considering whether a nolynch for our 3rd lynch is a viable option

At 8 people alive, 3 kills means we'd be at 5 people alive for the following day
We'all cross that bridge if there's another mislynch

Espescially because the vig has shot town twice
I'll be waiting on an explanation for this before i decide where/who to vote
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (isolation #147) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:35 am

Post by EchoVision »

VOTE: gamenburger

kachow
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #148) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:51 am

Post by EchoVision »

UNVOTE: game

grrrrr kawso or dunn grrrrrrrrrrrrrr which one i can't decide grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2369 (isolation #149) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:30 am

Post by EchoVision »

no you wouldn't have cause scum don't have day chat which you know but you're playing dumb
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2372 (isolation #150) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:41 am

Post by EchoVision »

VOTE: kawso

i made my decision
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2381 (isolation #151) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2378, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:hey dumbshits

game slipped

the fuck you doing
game next lynch kawso now lynch?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (isolation #152) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by EchoVision »

red text therefore scum claim /s
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2481 (isolation #153) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:03 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2403, MarioManiac4 wrote:I think Seer should claim here ftr
why does everybody believe so strongly that seer should out while under no pressure when they don't have a guilty??
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2484 (isolation #154) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:13 am

Post by EchoVision »

yeah saw the claim

well i've been bamboozled

UNVOTE:
why did game lose attraction again?

VOTE: gamenburger
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2488 (isolation #155) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:38 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2485, MarioManiac4 wrote:echo, are you scum with sesq?
dude i'm scum with u wtf
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2489 (isolation #156) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:39 am

Post by EchoVision »

bella who are your top two scum reads and what fac do you think they're from
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2514 (isolation #157) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by EchoVision »

zzzz
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (isolation #158) » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by EchoVision »

GNB, Dunn, Maria, Sesq, SPD
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2561 (isolation #159) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:20 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2517, MarioManiac4 wrote:echo i'm reading your iso and am utterly confused
why did you unvote gnb in ?
and why is gnb scum?
found kawso and Dunn as bigger threats at the time

I'll iso dig eventually but main thing is scum claim
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2562 (isolation #160) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:21 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2518, MarioManiac4 wrote:also why the hell did you say there was nothing to read delta from in his posting
did you even try
there was like 9 posts iirc and none of which really had content
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2563 (isolation #161) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:21 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2520, MarioManiac4 wrote:ok now i think echo is mafia
which means he's probably town idk
*shrug*
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2564 (isolation #162) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:22 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2531, MariaR wrote:Yeah I'd bet the game on Dunn town.
how do you get to this conclusion?

also what are your thoughts on me after Mario's posts?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2565 (isolation #163) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:24 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2534, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:VOTE: mariar
k I have to

POR QUÉ MOTHA FUCKA
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2566 (isolation #164) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:25 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2547, Vedith wrote:Never fear, Vedith is here!

My first call of action - We should lynch Maria!
hi Idk you but I like your avi
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2569 (isolation #165) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:42 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2567, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 2562, EchoVision wrote:
In post 2518, MarioManiac4 wrote:also why the hell did you say there was nothing to read delta from in his posting
did you even try
there was like 9 posts iirc and none of which really had content
this is wrong and your reasons for townreading him were extremely sketchy
I didn't really town read him, I just didn't have a read on him because I couldn't form one from his lack of content
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (isolation #166) » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:24 am

Post by EchoVision »

page top

can you clarify in more depth Mario?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2688 (isolation #167) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:21 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2686, Kawso wrote:Right in order for more discussion it seems we need a fucking flip so

VOTE: Game
and i was just about to unvote so that vedith could continue with whatever the fuck he was trying to say... ._.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2695 (isolation #168) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:35 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2690, MarioManiac4 wrote:instead of having vedith continue to try to lynch obvtown for nonsensical reasons we could just lynch him \o/
i was going to vote him because he's just kinda pushing everybody who manages to push him and he's just kinda reaching

happy birthday vedith
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2706 (isolation #169) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2702, podoboq wrote:
Official Vote Count 3.3.00
LynchingWith 8 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch. Town has two lynches left in the day.

Anybody
(0):

Nobody
(8): Sesq, Vedith, Dunnstral, MariaR, MarioManiac4, Siblings Pet Doggo, Kawso, EchoVision

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-07-07 03:35:00)
don't we only have one lynch left??
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2707 (isolation #170) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2705, Dunnstral wrote:I don't want to lynch Vedith
i do

VOTE: Vedith
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2752 (isolation #171) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:18 am

Post by EchoVision »

I want SPD around tomorrow tho to find scum fucks with me :(((((

also who's plan was that, doggos??

ALSO MARIO FUCK YOU YOU CHANGED YOUR FUCKING PROFILE PICTURE FUCKING FUCK FUCK CHIKORITAS MAN FUCK STARLEY
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2811 (isolation #172) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2804, MarioManiac4 wrote:for me that's really easy to imagine
mafia is echo and vedith
ww is sesq and maria
and there are more with you inside it which makes your 3 not so viable
I would totally be up for a sesq lynch tho if we could make it happen
just a quick question why is dunn off the hook?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2812 (isolation #173) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2807, Vedith wrote:
In post 2802, MarioManiac4 wrote:vedith says i wanted to lynch sesq because everyone wanted it and because this wasn't true i must be scum because of the clear scum motivation behind this
i explained that i meant that everyone wanted gnb
despite this being true and nothing going against it being true vedith plugs his fingers in his ears
Well that's another lie.
I said that was your response. Quote where I said otherwise.

What's that, like 10 lies I've pulled out from You?
not really a lie more a misinterpritation

misinterpritation =/ scum
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (isolation #174) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by EchoVision »

throughout all of the reads in this day i don't really think i've seen much for town!dunn or against town!dunn which idk about cause iirc i never let him off the hook from yesterday (i believe)
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2908 (isolation #175) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:23 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2853, Vedith wrote:Im not lybching outside of mario.
I proved him in his lies.
thought you were okay with sesq lynch?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (isolation #176) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:27 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2866, Siblings Pet Doggo wrote:Don't care

Do my bidding

We spend the day with 4 brains lynching the conf scum and having thy vig stress about making a fatal decision by him/herself by lynching v. Let's go for the bigger fish aka Echo.
i'm only 5'8" i don't really classify myself as big
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2910 (isolation #177) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:30 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2882, MarioManiac4 wrote:meh
VOTE: echo
so to clarify you earlier stated that you weren't completely sure on my slot, followed by you saying that you only knew that vedith and sesq were scum, to which you said you would only lynch in there.

THEN, after Vedith self-votes, you decide, hey, lets vote echo for really no reason after saying i was un sure of his alignment

nice one
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2912 (isolation #178) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:33 am

Post by EchoVision »

i absolutely despise the fluidity in Mario's voting...

I hate to agree with vedith because i certainly didn't read him as town in the slightest extent, but it sure as hell feels like you backed down to a simple vig threat

EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2913 (isolation #179) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:34 am

Post by EchoVision »

then let's hear the reasons that you had your vote on me for a solid hour before jumping to a sesq wagon that had potential to gain steam and go choo choo
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2926 (isolation #180) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:07 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2917, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 2912, EchoVision wrote:i absolutely despise the fluidity in Mario's voting...
like seriously what fucking reason is this to vote someone at this point
actually a good reason because at this point i'm pretty sure we've established that for us it's lylo which means
this vote matters
. it shouldn't be thrown around so easily

quite obviously my reads have been ass so far this game considering i haven't done jack shit and i was defending the only person who ended up flipping scum so it brought me to rethinking my reads and since your latest play was fucking horrid my ideas on you have been altered
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2927 (isolation #181) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:07 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 2921, Vedith wrote:Echo scum claimed.

So scum are Echo, Sesq, Mario and Dunn.

Easy game easy money.
*shrug*

where exactly did i scum claim?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2975 (isolation #182) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by EchoVision »

damn good game
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2976 (isolation #183) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by EchoVision »

was kinda fucked from the beginning when our gf was getting wagoned and i got sad lmao

Return to “Completed Open Games”