Open 694: Friends and Enemies (Game Over!)

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:15 am

Post by Raya36 »

Flubber! How dare you not vote!

VOTE: Flubbernugget
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:44 am

Post by Raya36 »

What makes 26 so towny?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:20 am

Post by Raya36 »

I did have a cat avi ^^

Maybe, although as someone who came from another site as well I was confused and mentioning things like this and I would have as scum or as town. I don't think it's AI although I suppose it's a good sign to see they are trying.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 38, Transcend wrote:good enough raya

hey since i townread you what do you make of sun's 12?

it looks kinda opportunistic imo and i don't think it was made in jest.
Yeah, I get where you're coming from. 12 seems a bit nitpicky to me. There was nothing scummy about Fen's statement, it was simply a comparison to other sites. I actually don't even see how he could be suggesting the rvs votes were anything but serious either. There was nothing within his post to suggest that.
In post 55, EchoVision wrote:
In post 50, SunChild wrote:Don't like Sesq's 8, either. Fourth vote with no comment.
it's called RVS it's what we do here

I thought players that were new to this forum had to partake in at least one newbie game before going into other queues just so that they got used to site meta and shit even if they've played the game before but guess not grr hiss growl
Playing a newbie game is only recommended. My technical first game was a micro since the signups filled up first and I'm actually still in my newbie game even though I've already finished another game.

I'm down to vote Connor. His second post does seem quite sheepy.

VOTE: Connor
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 85, wavemode wrote: Why don't you think SunChild's 12 was just a joke?
It could have been although it just sounded too serious to me. It may have been the tone I read it in although reading it back over again I can see a joking tone as well. It was during rvs so I suppose it's probably more likely it was a joke but I still think it was worth looking at since it easily could not have been.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Yeah, you're right.

UNVOTE:
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 108, EchoVision wrote:
In post 100, wavemode wrote:
In post 99, EchoVision wrote:you're reaching
You believe Raya is town? How do you feel about her play thus far?
Idk who Raya is or what they've done so idrk I'll look back soon
Ummm? You kinda just responded to a post about me a page back and you don't know who I am???
In post 112, EchoVision wrote:I'm not too sure about his fluidity with Connor, he votes him and then less than 15 posts later he just kinda agrees that somebody was right on Connor so he unvotes.

If connor flips scum I'm okay with looking at this as a potential scum buddy. Would make sense if he voted it as an excuse "nah I sus'd him at one point I can't be his buddy"

If the lynch went through then he looks good because he was on the wagon, when the wagon started loosing steam he was like yeah i don't have to be here and dipped
I see where you're getting this from. I didn't really explain myself a whole lot since it was mostly just a pressure vote and I liked the outcome. I didn't particularly like his play and there was already a wagon building up on him which is why I chose him for the pressure vote. More votes = More pressure. He started sounding townier after the wagon built up and when it was pointed out I looked over his posts and decided to unvote because I liked what I was seeing.
(I'm a she btw)
In post 121, ConnorJC wrote:I realize this is early in the game, so this is really tentative, but I like Echo+Trans as scum partners.

- Echo's RVS vote was on trans, but he quickly switched off of it (Even though he stays on me for a long time with a "pressure" vote)
- Both are voting with a serious lack of logic (This is especially important because Echo is somewhat sheeping Trans, even though Trans has barely any analysis backed up by logic/scumhunting)
- Echo tried to lean on Trans to back him up on his self-meta read
- Trans dedicated a whole post to TRing Echo rather than lumping him in like with most of his TRs

While each of these individually are fairly weak, with all this piling up so early I'm getting a bad vibe from Trans and Echo.
Do you think scum would interact this much especially so early on?
In post 174, wavemode wrote:@Raya36 - What are your thoughts on EchoVision's play so far?
I don't like but I'm not convinced it's necessarily scummy. I'm not really sure what to make of and . In post 99 he had to have done some extent of analysis on me to come up with the conclusion that Sun was reaching but then in is next post claims to not even know who I am or what I have done. Where did that claim on Sun come from then? His next post he claims his earlier vote was a pressure vote which is something scum could easily do to get out of having to explain a vote. His analysis on me was alright. Nothing scum couldn't do but still alright.
In post 194, Sesq wrote:
In post 154, ConnorJC wrote:
Why is Transcend conftown?
Accusing wave of being scum because he's doubting Transcend is garbage analysis.
i didnt

i said it was possible

overly defensive are we???

(sorry for doublepost zoraster-san, i had TABS open and they were all FUCKING CONFUSING!!!)
In post 150, Sesq wrote:transcend is conftown
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Raya36 »

"Why is Transcend conftown?"
"I didn't"
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 208, Sesq wrote:I didnt was at the wave accusation
Oh, alright. Can you explain the transcend conftown thing then?

@Sun
Need to go over the game but I promise I'll post some reads soon.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:58 am

Post by Raya36 »

V/LA until tomorrow
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:13 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 239, EchoVision wrote:
In post 205, Raya36 wrote:
In post 108, EchoVision wrote:
In post 100, wavemode wrote:
In post 99, EchoVision wrote:you're reaching
You believe Raya is town? How do you feel about her play thus far?
Idk who Raya is or what they've done so idrk I'll look back soon
Ummm? You kinda just responded to a post about me a page back and you don't know who I am???

yeah i associate names to pictures and I didn't know your picture so I didn't know you. plus I don't look at who posted whatever is quoted (usually), I just kinda assume and try to remember myself who posted it
Not really the best strategy but alright.
In post 112, EchoVision wrote:I'm not too sure about his fluidity with Connor, he votes him and then less than 15 posts later he just kinda agrees that somebody was right on Connor so he unvotes.

If connor flips scum I'm okay with looking at this as a potential scum buddy. Would make sense if he voted it as an excuse "nah I sus'd him at one point I can't be his buddy"

If the lynch went through then he looks good because he was on the wagon, when the wagon started loosing steam he was like yeah i don't have to be here and dipped
I see where you're getting this from. I didn't really explain myself a whole lot since it was mostly just a pressure vote and I liked the outcome. I didn't particularly like his play and there was already a wagon building up on him which is why I chose him for the pressure vote. More votes = More pressure. He started sounding townier after the wagon built up and when it was pointed out I looked over his posts and decided to unvote because I liked what I was seeing.
(I'm a she btw)

Okay I understand pressure voting, that's what 90% of my D1 votes are. Would say you're off the hook, but that's a very simple scapegoat as you mentioned later in this post, which actually was referring to me iirc lol. Also, I apologize for referring to you as a male lmao. It goes along with the picture and shit, wasn't completely sure who you were so I didn't associate anything to your slot other than a name.
Yeah, I don't expect to be off the hook for explaining a pressure vote. (Also my profile picture is of a girl)
okay i think i did that right? responses are in bold if I didn't
Umm, yeah, that's a quote mess that I can't fix. My posts are the outside quote box although it says you posted them.

Sorry about my inactivity lately. I've been busy with work and stuff the past few days but as soon as I can I'll reread and come up with some sort of readslist.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Raya36 »

Bombcat, I actually would like for you to list them.

(Also I've been working on a readslist thing and it's almost finished. It'll probably be up in a few hours)
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Raya36 »

Here's my promised readslist

Town:
Spoiler: ConnorJC
I don't like his entrance post. Maybe I'm thinking too much into it but starting a game by saying you're horrible at mafia might be an attempt to get people to brush off you're mistakes or try to make people ignore some of your scummy reads. "This post looks scummy, but Connor is just horrible at mafia so it could just be that". Let me know if I'm looking into this too much.
Besides not liking his entrance I actually really like the rest of his posts. He appears to scumhunting and I like his analyses and his posts seem genuine. I like that he is pushig for and encouraging more content which I don't see scum doing. Scum would prefer the random posting and fluff that was happening.

Town read

Spoiler: wavemode
In post 84, wavemode wrote:I hate Transcend's play and most (all?) of his reads and logic, but he's not scummy atm.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: ConnorJC
Why is your vote on Connor here?

As has been mentioned a few times by others 299 isn't the greatest of analyses. Basing the majority of your reads on your read of one player isn't a good idea. Your analysis would have been great if we did lynch Sun and he did flip scum but just assuming Sun is scum and reading people based on that is not a strong way to get reads.

I actually like Wave's posts for the most part. He seems to be putting an effort into finding scum and his overall tone sounds good. While I don't like hom basically assuming Sun is scum and basing his reads off of it he made a fair point when he said that he may not be alive D2 to post his reads based on Sun's flip. That said I would prefer seeing more reads based on what we know to be true not what we think may be true.

Town lean

Spoiler: GameNBurger
Nothing AI up until 272. I found his page by page votes kind of confusing to follow. Maybe it's just because it's jumping from player to player rather than just sticking to one player at a time like I'm more used to seeing. So you think I could get a readslist from you? Besides this I like his posts for the most part.

Town lean.

Spoiler: Flubbernugget
While he hasn't done a whole lot what he has done seems like genuine scumhunting and I like some of his reasoning so for now he can be a townlean.

Spoiler: Transcend
I'm honestly not entirely sure what to think of of Transcend. He's throwing reads all over the place but with very little reasoning. I guess I'll mark him as a very slight town lean since I think most scum would want to appear more towny than this but this is very weak reasoning.
In post 197, Transcend wrote:stop bussing me connor
In post 198, Transcend wrote:aactually nvm you can bus me for a bit since i bussed you for a bit, but then you have to stop after a while

kk?
In post 201, Transcend wrote:help me bus sun guys
Is there any reason you keep using the term "bus" rather than "lynch"?

Also could I get a detailed explanation for all of you scum leans/reads?

Null:
Spoiler: bombcat
Bombcat has literally done nothing this entire game up until a couple of pages ago. Not enough to get a read from yet. Do you have any reads besides Wave?
Null

Spoiler: Mantichora
Again, a whole lot of nothing.
Null

Spoiler: Fenraiser
Not a lot of content here. Only one post with content and it's not really AI.

Null

Spoiler: jjh927
In post 294, jjh927 wrote:Nobody should be waiting for me because I am caught up. Ask me anything.
Since you're caught up do you have any reads or questions for anyone?
Not enough for a read: null

Scum:
Spoiler: EchoVision
I had pointed out a few things a few posts ago and I can see him being scum pushing for a mislynch.
In post 111, EchoVision wrote:
In post 106, SunChild wrote:People who've played with him, is Transcend usually this wrong this quickly?
him and his hydra buddies weren't this agressive when they were WW so for now he's off the hook and I'm sheeping him but since my vote isn't on Connor anymore it's going on you

VOTE: SunChild

not just a pure sheep, you can tell that I had issues with you before when I exclaimed you were reaching with shit and I didn't like it
I find it a bit odd he felt the need to point out that his vote was not a sheep vote.

What I said earlier
I don't like 75 but I'm not convinced it's necessarily scummy. I'm not really sure what to make of 99 and 108. In post 99 he had to have done some extent of analysis on me to come up with the conclusion that Sun was reaching but then in is next post claims to not even know who I am or what I have done. Where did that claim on Sun come from then? His next post he claims his earlier vote was a pressure vote which is something scum could easily do to get out of having to explain a vote. His analysis on me was alright. Nothing scum couldn't do but still alright.
Scum lean

Spoiler: Sesq
In post 78, Sesq wrote:i agree with connor scum

VOTE: connor
Sheeped onto the Connor wagon with no explanation.
In post 124, Sesq wrote: i still kinda think connor is scum but lol who knows
This could be her discrediting her own vote that way later on if Connor is mislynched she might fly under the radar.
I don't like this and I don't like how she's dodging explaining this then when we finally get an explanation it makes no sense.
In post 253, Sesq wrote:
In post 214, Raya36 wrote:

@Sun
because hes out there actually trying to gamesolve instead of pansyfooting around.
How's this make someone conftown. Not only does this not confirm someone as town at all but scum can easily fake this too. Do you actually think Trans is conftown or do you mean probtown? Also how is Trans even trying to gamesolve any more than anyone else? Actually I might even describe him as pansyfooting around. He's posting lots of one-liners, lots of reads, but I see barely any reasoning for them and I don't see any real attempt to explain himself. Can you quote some of his posts you like and explain why they point towards being conftown?

Leaning scum

Spoiler: SunChild
In post 72, SunChild wrote:bombcat, you read town to me. Spare us your wrath plz.
Why is bombcat town? As far as I can see they have done nothing all game.

I'm not sure I like your push on Trans. The case in 123 is alright but when you started looking into other games I found it a bit like you were pushing too hard for a Trans lynch. I also don't like that you never responded to Trans who had resplied to you meta check.
In post 156, SunChild wrote: This is not only a meta tell. It's a scumtell before even considering meta, which is why I've been suspicious of him from the beginning. Mafia are the ones who can afford to be utterly confident of their reads on D1, because they know the correct answers. Frankly, I'm confused at the reticence from players like Flubbernugget and ConnorJC to vote him.
I don't agree with this. Scum can afford to be confident but they can't afford to let it be known that they are confident, because they know the answers and they can't make it apparent that they know the answers.

Also I randomly grabbed a couple of Trans games and scanned through their iso. It looks to me like you were specifically looking for a game that made Trans look bad here hoping no one would look into their other games.

Town game: similar play to here
viewtopic.php?t=71047&f=53&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Scum game: also similar play to here
viewtopic.php?t=71353&f=55&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Scum read
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Raya36 »

What have you thought of Bomb's latest posts. I know from 384 that you didn't like them but can I have more detail?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 453, Flubbernugget wrote:Stop.

Replying.

To.

Bombcat.
Thank you! I just had to sift through several pages of useless posting. If he isn't going to reply the first time he's not going to reply the 8th.
In post 466, ConnorJC wrote: bombcat spam is super scummy. It looks like he's scum trying to hunt masons.
Not to defend how Bombcat is playing since it's not helpful to town in the least but from my experience and from reading a few of Bombcat's games the spam is NAI for him.
In post 488, bombcat wrote:i don't get what i would be policy lynched for, not talking about mason reads?
You're not helping the game and nearly all of your posts have been useless spam. That said, I agree with Wave and I don't think we should policy lynch.

Making a note that I need to respond to , and .
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 565, Egg wrote: Raya, if you think the case against bombcat is spam, you must have missed him trying to out the masons.
I didn't miss it but since there was so little content within his posts I thought of it more as spam than actually trying to find the masons athough I definitely agree that hunting the masons rather than scum is a problem and something town would not do.

Anyway, I think Bombcat might actually be scum. At first I thought he was just messing around when he was calling Jjh a mason, however, now that I look back I think his goal may have been to bring up conversation about the masons and maybe try to out them that way rather than actually mason hunt. He may have thought he could get away with that because messing around and spamming is in his meta. I don't think he actually thinks Jjh is a mason but as had been mentioned earlier maybe he was calling him out to bring up conversation that way they would be easier to find.

VOTE: Bombcat
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 698, Transcend wrote:Raya site flaked right?
No site flake here. Just super busy and catching up.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Sorry for not posting. Can I v/la until Saturday night? A lot has come up and I haven't been able to keep up but things should be back to normal by then. I'll try to get something up sooner though.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:18 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 977, bombcat wrote:
In post 973, Raya36 wrote:Sorry for not posting. Can I v/la until Saturday night? A lot has come up and I haven't been able to keep up but things should be back to normal by then. I'll try to get something up sooner though.
the day is ending before then
I'm working on catching up but I have a lot irl to do and very little free time. I'll do my best to get something up before the end of the day but no promises.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Raya36 »

(Will post after work)
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I don't think I can give this game the time it deserves. Could I please be replaced?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I'm able to sign up for that game because by the time it starts I will have the time to play. I don't right now. I feel kind of bad constantly prodging this game. I'll give it a solid effort to catch up and post tomorrow and if I still can't I'll ask to be replaced again tomorrow.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I haven't posted much or really caught up since my readslist so if it helps any here it is.

In post 387, Raya36 wrote:Here's my promised readslist

Town:
Spoiler: ConnorJC
I don't like his entrance post. Maybe I'm thinking too much into it but starting a game by saying you're horrible at mafia might be an attempt to get people to brush off you're mistakes or try to make people ignore some of your scummy reads. "This post looks scummy, but Connor is just horrible at mafia so it could just be that". Let me know if I'm looking into this too much.
Besides not liking his entrance I actually really like the rest of his posts. He appears to scumhunting and I like his analyses and his posts seem genuine. I like that he is pushig for and encouraging more content which I don't see scum doing. Scum would prefer the random posting and fluff that was happening.

Town read

Spoiler: wavemode
In post 84, wavemode wrote:I hate Transcend's play and most (all?) of his reads and logic, but he's not scummy atm.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: ConnorJC
Why is your vote on Connor here?

As has been mentioned a few times by others 299 isn't the greatest of analyses. Basing the majority of your reads on your read of one player isn't a good idea. Your analysis would have been great if we did lynch Sun and he did flip scum but just assuming Sun is scum and reading people based on that is not a strong way to get reads.

I actually like Wave's posts for the most part. He seems to be putting an effort into finding scum and his overall tone sounds good. While I don't like hom basically assuming Sun is scum and basing his reads off of it he made a fair point when he said that he may not be alive D2 to post his reads based on Sun's flip. That said I would prefer seeing more reads based on what we know to be true not what we think may be true.

Town lean

Spoiler: GameNBurger
Nothing AI up until 272. I found his page by page votes kind of confusing to follow. Maybe it's just because it's jumping from player to player rather than just sticking to one player at a time like I'm more used to seeing. So you think I could get a readslist from you? Besides this I like his posts for the most part.

Town lean.

Spoiler: Flubbernugget
While he hasn't done a whole lot what he has done seems like genuine scumhunting and I like some of his reasoning so for now he can be a townlean.

Spoiler: Transcend
I'm honestly not entirely sure what to think of of Transcend. He's throwing reads all over the place but with very little reasoning. I guess I'll mark him as a very slight town lean since I think most scum would want to appear more towny than this but this is very weak reasoning.
In post 197, Transcend wrote:stop bussing me connor
In post 198, Transcend wrote:aactually nvm you can bus me for a bit since i bussed you for a bit, but then you have to stop after a while

kk?
In post 201, Transcend wrote:help me bus sun guys
Is there any reason you keep using the term "bus" rather than "lynch"?

Also could I get a detailed explanation for all of you scum leans/reads?

Null:
Spoiler: bombcat
Bombcat has literally done nothing this entire game up until a couple of pages ago. Not enough to get a read from yet. Do you have any reads besides Wave?
Null

Spoiler: Mantichora
Again, a whole lot of nothing.
Null

Spoiler: Fenraiser
Not a lot of content here. Only one post with content and it's not really AI.

Null

Spoiler: jjh927
In post 294, jjh927 wrote:Nobody should be waiting for me because I am caught up. Ask me anything.
Since you're caught up do you have any reads or questions for anyone?
Not enough for a read: null

Scum:
Spoiler: EchoVision
I had pointed out a few things a few posts ago and I can see him being scum pushing for a mislynch.
In post 111, EchoVision wrote:
In post 106, SunChild wrote:People who've played with him, is Transcend usually this wrong this quickly?
him and his hydra buddies weren't this agressive when they were WW so for now he's off the hook and I'm sheeping him but since my vote isn't on Connor anymore it's going on you

VOTE: SunChild

not just a pure sheep, you can tell that I had issues with you before when I exclaimed you were reaching with shit and I didn't like it
I find it a bit odd he felt the need to point out that his vote was not a sheep vote.

What I said earlier
I don't like 75 but I'm not convinced it's necessarily scummy. I'm not really sure what to make of 99 and 108. In post 99 he had to have done some extent of analysis on me to come up with the conclusion that Sun was reaching but then in is next post claims to not even know who I am or what I have done. Where did that claim on Sun come from then? His next post he claims his earlier vote was a pressure vote which is something scum could easily do to get out of having to explain a vote. His analysis on me was alright. Nothing scum couldn't do but still alright.
Scum lean

Spoiler: Sesq
In post 78, Sesq wrote:i agree with connor scum

VOTE: connor
Sheeped onto the Connor wagon with no explanation.
In post 124, Sesq wrote: i still kinda think connor is scum but lol who knows
This could be her discrediting her own vote that way later on if Connor is mislynched she might fly under the radar.
I don't like this and I don't like how she's dodging explaining this then when we finally get an explanation it makes no sense.
In post 253, Sesq wrote:
In post 214, Raya36 wrote:

@Sun
because hes out there actually trying to gamesolve instead of pansyfooting around.
How's this make someone conftown. Not only does this not confirm someone as town at all but scum can easily fake this too. Do you actually think Trans is conftown or do you mean probtown? Also how is Trans even trying to gamesolve any more than anyone else? Actually I might even describe him as pansyfooting around. He's posting lots of one-liners, lots of reads, but I see barely any reasoning for them and I don't see any real attempt to explain himself. Can you quote some of his posts you like and explain why they point towards being conftown?

Leaning scum

Spoiler: SunChild
In post 72, SunChild wrote:bombcat, you read town to me. Spare us your wrath plz.
Why is bombcat town? As far as I can see they have done nothing all game.

I'm not sure I like your push on Trans. The case in 123 is alright but when you started looking into other games I found it a bit like you were pushing too hard for a Trans lynch. I also don't like that you never responded to Trans who had resplied to you meta check.
In post 156, SunChild wrote: This is not only a meta tell. It's a scumtell before even considering meta, which is why I've been suspicious of him from the beginning. Mafia are the ones who can afford to be utterly confident of their reads on D1, because they know the correct answers. Frankly, I'm confused at the reticence from players like Flubbernugget and ConnorJC to vote him.
I don't agree with this. Scum can afford to be confident but they can't afford to let it be known that they are confident, because they know the answers and they can't make it apparent that they know the answers.

Also I randomly grabbed a couple of Trans games and scanned through their iso. It looks to me like you were specifically looking for a game that made Trans look bad here hoping no one would look into their other games.

Town game: similar play to here
viewtopic.php?t=71047&f=53&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Scum game: also similar play to here
viewtopic.php?t=71353&f=55&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

Scum read
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Raya36 »

Alright! All caught up! (Well, I skimmed but same thing)

Is there anything anyone wants me to address or look at before I start revising my reads list?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Raya36 »

Sorry I'm back. Took my rl doggo on a walk
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1165, Transcend wrote: low key wouldn't mind if the 4 of us townblocked and maybe add raya there as well.
Dumb newb question: what's townblocking?
In post 1178, GameNBurger wrote:So wait is raya staying or going, pls stay if you can handle it there's already a lot of subs
I'm going to stick around a bit longer and see if I can handle it.

Looking over my scumreads again as soon as I can find the time
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Okay then. I'm not opposed to the idea although I think I'd prefer to wait until a little later in the game when we can be more sure of our reads. I have slight trust issues when playing this game..

Return to “Completed Open Games”