MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:12 am

Post by MisaTange »

VOTE: CommKnight

This reminds me that Fire Emblem cavaliers used to be called Social Knights.

What is a CommKnight then

An armor knight?
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:24 am

Post by MisaTange »

@Creature: Aster's sounds genuine.
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:57 am

Post by MisaTange »

Plus, if it wasn't obvious by the mechanics, now it's blatantly obvious that he'll be protected tonight now that someone pointed out that he's a PR.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:16 am

Post by MisaTange »

@Creature/mutant: (to try to settle the 'idiot town/scum issue) in EE, is it common to setup speculate on the first pages?

Also @mutant: Why do you tr Creature besides sharing the same forums back then?
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:09 am

Post by MisaTange »

UNVOTE:

'cause that vote was from RvS.

FYI, re: mutant's rolefishing -- I agree with the fact that it's bad with Lalendra and NSG's reasons. I don't want to seem like a sheeping bastard tho.

I'd like to hear mutant's opinions regarding Creature and mutant's interactions being buddying though -- scum would like to keep their scumpartners alive if possible.

The main problem with mutant is that there ARE very few worlds/roles in which tex claiming is a good idea and admits so himself in , and even presumes the same playstyle. You may want to kill a Vengeful at night if they so strongly believe that someone is scum, and that they are right. AND YES! That does happen Day One. The PGO might make educated guesses (via daychat) on what the protectives will target at night and not/or use their ability that night. The Commuter may not claim because if they DO claim, it is somewhat pointless to claim to prevent protectives to waste their night action on you because you'll probably not be attacked because mafia thinks you used your night action. At this point this is WIFOM, which I believe is pointless discussion unless a nightkill happens. Fruit Vendor may be killed that night because it confirms themselves over time -- a redirector/tracker may see at least their action does nothing. A town roleblocker may rb the fruit vendor that it does nothing. This may not mean anything til there is 1-2 scum left.

This isn't even considering the fact that even softing what your power role is bad as well -- not so much "No, I'm not telling you what I picked, I'm gonna vote mutant" (not an actual vote) but so much --
mutantdevle wrote:No. If I role claim I may as well place the vote on myself.
and
In post 163, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 162, CommKnight wrote:
In post 161, mutantdevle wrote: No. If I role claim I may as well place the vote on myself.
No claim = no sympathy of being hammered. If you don't claim, you will get hammered.
I don’t want sympathy. Being hammered and role claiming has the same consequences. There is no way out for me or my role here.
which I think is the other main problem with mutant's Rolefishing Post™.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:31 am

Post by MisaTange »

Oh, and if it wasn't clear, I think Mutant is newbtown too. Maybe could be Creature's scumpartner but that's about it.

The talk about pisskop reminds me how his response to "why did you post intent to hammer" pings me intensely btw, so here we go:

VOTE: pisskop

This is Viomi's second PYP according to , which brings me into my next point:

Why aren't you voting Viomi?
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:39 am

Post by MisaTange »

Was talking to mutant :p. Thought it was obvious since I wasn't asking you to vote yourself
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:49 am

Post by MisaTange »

In post 220, Viomi wrote:
In post 218, MisaTange wrote:Was talking to mutant :p. Thought it was obvious since I wasn't asking you to vote yourself
I'm asking why would he be voting me? Why is me having played this setup before a reason for him to vote me?
I was referring to the fact that mutant should be voting one of his scumleans in his reads list. I feel like it is pointless to continue this now he doesn't feel a need to vote.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by MisaTange »

In post 263, pisskop wrote:
In post 223, Aster wrote:Pisskop is active lurking really badly. I'm not sure whether I can even call it "active" lurking anymore.
no.

im skimming for my name from.time to time. active lurking is waay more active than i am right now
maybe so but you're only responding when your name is under scrutiny.

I'm ok w my vote atm
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by MisaTange »

maybe not to lynch but if he speaks and starts contributing to the game, yes
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:55 am

Post by MisaTange »

Who do you think is scum on your wagon? besides me of course
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:55 am

Post by MisaTange »

That was directed to pisskop, btw
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by MisaTange »

Regarding Aster's , I'm cautiously okay with PLing pisskop, if only for the refusal of the interaction for town.

Both our lynch targets are PL imo, more antitown than any certain scumreads. Mutant I think we'll get more information on regarding his flip, so:

VOTE: mutantdevle
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:43 am

Post by MisaTange »

I feel super strongly about "scum Mutant, Creature buddying" world. If you flip scum, ergo Creature is buddying; if you flip town, well, I have to reconsider my reads and what I think about each person. pisskop has very little interaction with one of the players, except for Creature (and Aster iirc) defending his playstyle.

NSG I'd disagree with the statement, but only because the only major events in this game so far has been mutant's Rolefishing Post™ and pisskop's wagon.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by MisaTange »

I think CK hasn't been on v/la until that moment.

Also I thought Creature's and (the latter being in regards to why PK isnt scum and CK is) pretty succinctly said why he scumreads PK, even though a lot of them are meta-reads.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by MisaTange »

Oh...

whelp.

Well, the point still stands that people are ignoring your reasons you've already stated in the thread.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:56 am

Post by MisaTange »

I'm also starting to notice that mutant isn't pushing for a Viomi lynch. Like, after his wagon it would've been good to hard push Viomi. And it's probably more of a play style thing but I personally would push my strongest scumread now because I ain't convincing people away from my wagon otherwise.

Speaking of pisskop: @Viomi: What do you think of Creature calling pisskop's actions as 'useless playstyle, but town'?

(Also, lets count how many pages until pisskop catches up)
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:14 am

Post by MisaTange »

In post 409, pisskop wrote:Im actually morbidly curious to see just how anti-town and apathetic today's lynch can be.
This is probably why I'm so flip-floppity on mutant, ugh.

Also I presume he's omgusing chip bc of the same reasons he voted me. Lurker, noinfo, nopr slot.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:39 am

Post by MisaTange »

Re: : When are you gonna be 'comfortable pushing your direct opinions'? When we wagoned PK (and him not really responding; until now that is), it would've been good to push your scumread.

Also would be good to hear Aster's opinions on PK's posts unless he still thinks he's a vegging fool.

(Also I believe mutant is on L-3 still)
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by MisaTange »

I just realized, the timing of Aster's reaction to PK's posts.

As soon as he posts something helpful to town 'La la la, blocked.'
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by MisaTange »

Was thinking of holding off my vote for a second, but:

VOTE: Aster
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by MisaTange »

In post 452, Aster wrote:
In post 449, MisaTange wrote:I just realized, the timing of Aster's reaction to PK's posts.

As soon as he posts something helpful to town 'La la la, blocked.'
If you're referring to post and those posts surrounding it, then you should read them again (or not): while it may look like he suddenly posted content, pretty much every statement he made was throwing insults at everyone and posting other infuriating statements. That post (along with his follow-up when I reacted) confirmed to me that he was not just a common lurker, but that he was actively trying to troll us.
I'm rereading that post and it seems more 'suddenly posted content' rather than trolling. His responses to wilky and Assemble and MAYBE mine's, if we're stretching, are really only insults, but he conveys his opinions in an aggressive way.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by MisaTange »

In post 510, CommKnight wrote:Actually Creature, I'm placing bets on a noob scum-team right now.
Why do you think that?
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:06 am

Post by MisaTange »

PK is antitown but not scum.

Also want to hear any final comments from PK. Consider this an intent to hammer, even though I'm letting mutant hammer.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:07 am

Post by MisaTange »

The only certain opinion is that he won't be alive at LyLo/Mylo but that's about it.

Return to “Completed Open Games”