havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:05 am

Post by havingfitz »

VOTE: Jodaxq

For not wanting to vote anyone else and calling it random.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:22 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 45, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 43, havingfitz wrote:VOTE: Jodaxq

For not wanting to vote anyone else and calling it random.
Your logic is backwards. If you're unwilling to vote yourself then the vote is not truly random
In post 35, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 32, davesaz wrote:Jodaxq, why the self vote in RVS?
Totally random
It's not my logic...it's your words.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:37 am

Post by havingfitz »

I know what random means.

I think you voted yourself to avoid offending anyone else and called it random to eliminate any responsibility in voting yourself.

How did you randomly pick yourself? Eenie meenie miney mo? 13 sided dice?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:00 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 50, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 49, havingfitz wrote:I know what random means.

I think you voted yourself to avoid offending anyone else and called it random to eliminate any responsibility in voting yourself.

How did you randomly pick yourself? Eenie meenie miney mo? 13 sided dice?
I flipped a coin and it came up odds.
Right.

Ok....I good with my vote where it is.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:03 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 51, davesaz wrote:VOTE: xXTonereaderXx
This is not a gimmick I like, and it's early enough in the game to express that dislike in the traditional way.
I do not approve a policy wagon here
Agreed. Though the pl mention could be attractive if the shtick continues.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by havingfitz »

xXTonereaderXx....would you just play the fcuking game. Ffs....smh.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 84, northsidegal wrote:what gives you the impression that she isn't? she's contributed more than i have, at this point.
Cutting and pasting from a set of seven or eight questions with the occasional quote thrown in while providing no original thought or opinion is not playing the game imo. It's a lame ass shtick that got old within a few posts.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I like my Jodaxq vote but I'd be down for a D1 xtoner pl.

P.edit. @NSG, I'm convinced as I can be without esp.

If you don't like the wagon what about Chip Butty leaving it is weird?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:27 am

Post by havingfitz »

Bit of a catch up…
In post 97, northsidegal wrote:
In post 94, havingfitz wrote:I like my Jodaxq vote but I'd be down for a D1 xtoner pl.

P.edit. @NSG, I'm convinced as I can be without esp.

If you don't like the wagon what about Chip Butty leaving it is weird?
why are you so convinced? like, how is your conviction so strong that you're absolutely certain that jodax did it as a scum move to deny town information instead of for any other possible reason?
VOTE: havingfitz

also, it was the manner in which he hopped on and hopped off. it's an odd progression, to me.
I’m not absolutely certain of anything. I think Joda’s action are suspect and in the absence of anything more suspect (or more town from her) I am going to vote her. My reasoning is layed out more a few comments below. My “convinced” is probably as defineable as your “the manner in which” reasoning for suspecting Chip. I went and looked at his “progression” and there is nothing out of the ordinary IMO. Apparently opinions aren't always the same.
In post 97, northsidegal wrote:
In post 88, Elmo TeH AzN wrote: Posting images and nothing of real substance aside one town-scum list. I hardly consider that playing the game
In post 89, havingfitz wrote:
In post 84, northsidegal wrote:what gives you the impression that she isn't? she's contributed more than i have, at this point.
Cutting and pasting from a set of seven or eight questions with the occasional quote thrown in while providing no original thought or opinion is not playing the game imo. It's a lame ass shtick that got old within a few posts.
it just seems like a strong reaction so early in the game.
Opinion again. You think my reaction is too strong for so early in the game. I disagree. If Tone is town…his “humorous trolling”, to paraphrase others, is of no benefit to town when he is annoying town and not providing them clear opinions on the game. Ex. I’m town. He/she is annoying the shit out of me because IMO they are not playing the game in the best interests of town. Being a distraction to the game (and the town members in that game) is not pro-town. Hence my strong reaction to something that obviously annoys me more than it does some others. Some who would even be willing to avoid games with Tone in the future based on this cut and paste play.
And yes mod…it is annoying the shit out of some people [at least one for sure]).

In post 100, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 94, havingfitz wrote:I like my Jodaxq vote but I'd be down for a D1 xtoner pl.
what do you like about your vote?
I’ve pretty much explained it. Your self-vote alone wasn’t anything terribly AI: however, combined with your assertion that it was totally random; and then the explanation that you flipped a coin to get to that random determination…I just think you’re full of shit. The self-vote…meh. The unnecessary excuse for the self-vote followed by the improbable explanation…scummy imo.
In post 108, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 106, northsidegal wrote:
In post 101, momo wrote:
I can't believe I have had to intervene this early....@xXTonereaderXX...you do not have a post restriction...nobody in this game does. I am going to have to ask you to stop trolling. Please play with behavior that is conducive to the game.
i'm against this, for what it's worth. there's nothing necesasrily anti-wincon or otherwise against the rules about what she's doing, from what i can see.
I'm against this too. I'll just be sure never to get into a game with him/her/it/them again.
^Something I can agree with Jodax on.
In post 110, Schism wrote:
In post 51, davesaz wrote:VOTE: xXTonereaderXx
This is not a gimmick I like, and it's early enough in the game to express that dislike in the traditional way.
I do
not
approve a policy wagon here.

In other news Jodaxq plays with fire, will she get burned?
He's useless, but not scum. Find someone else.

----------------

@ToneReader
Fuck you, Fuck this alt, and Fuck the fact that you are town.
Fucking Useless
. He voted Assassin, who is mafia. I stand Corrected.
Why is Tone not scum in your opinion? And while I do not think daveaz was intending to leave his vote there very long….why are you sure enough about your read on Tone to encourage others to move their vote off them?

In post 127, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 90, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
In post 89, havingfitz wrote:

I agree with havingfitz
but damn that was funny.
..but,
In post 128, cytheflyguy wrote: VOTE: havingfitz
Why are you voting me?
In post 131, Voyc wrote: Do you tr fitz? How come?
I personally think he's a slight scumlean if anything.
What has me leaning scum iyo?
In post 131, Voyc wrote: cy, nsg, Jodax, and Tone are probably town.
How are you getting town reads on Jodax and Tone?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:11 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 147, momo wrote:I thought people were really annoyed at Tonereader so I told him to stop. Turns out they weren't so I took it back.
In post 141, havingfitz wrote:
And yes mod…it is annoying the shit out of some people [at least one for sure]).
In post 144, davesaz wrote:Don't think I have ever seen havingfitz post a wall. Even a small one.
I post walls quite often when catching up from a weekend v/la or a span of pages with a lot of items I feel deserve comment.
In post 171, Schism wrote:His reads, however, are shit
What reads would you be referring to?
In post 175, northsidegal wrote:i'm asking how strong is your belief that she's scum.
7 out of 10. 5 being null and 10 being confirmed somehow.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:51 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 229, northsidegal wrote:i'd also like to restate at this point that fitz is scum.
Your confidence seems fake.

Nothing is odd about my suspicions or the level of my confidence towards Joda.

I'm not 100% certain she is scum. You ask me how confident I am in a page 2 vote and continue to base a ridiculous scumread on how you interpret my confidence. Absurd. And yet afaict I don't see you having any problem with Joda giving a lame reason for voting herself and following that up with an even lamer (and more likely lie) about how she selected herself to vote.

I'm not scum. But you might be with this push on me.

Other than the last page of the game I am a few pages behind and will be
mostly v/LA until Wednesday. I'll try to post if I get any time. Tough around Christmas.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:13 am

Post by havingfitz »

V/la over :(

Game short enough that I'm just reading back from start. Will opine asap.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:43 am

Post by havingfitz »

Catch up from the start.

Page 1...RVS meh.

by Schism seems sketchy. Feels like he suspects Elmo more than Sleepless but votes Sleepless instead. Also...why a townread on Jodax? For self voting?

...my first issue with Jodax. I do not have that much issue with people self-voting in RVS...but excusing it as totally random seems evasive IMO. And then compounding that explanation with the rational just enforces suspicion that self-vote was 1) not random and 2) to avoid conflict.

by the mod. WTF? Just actually read it and it's a treatise on RVS voting. You really need to tone done your participation and opinionating to votecounts, flips and resolving issues. FFS.

...it would be good to be somewhat in line with what out confirmed town is thinking but sadly that is not the case. I guess differing opinions are part of why we play the game.

I am most definitely

I never say anything about my Jodax vote being based on denying town information. And your description of why Chip's Jodax unvote is weird sucks.

...why is Tone not scum? (He?)

Leaning town on davesaz.

Not a fan of anything Voyc explains in

I do not think Sleepless' implying what you think they are implying. And so you admit your coin flip excuse was BS. So calling your self-vote random was a lie. Check.

voting lynchbait with 1 post to their credit seems a bit lazy.

I'm skimming past anything Tone posts.

Getting a town feel from Chip (page 8 postings)...

you and NSG keep harping about the gradient scale of my levels of confidence. I suspect you are scum. Do I know you are scum? No. Are you confirmed in any way? No. Do I think you are null? No. IMO are you closer to scum than null or town? Yes. Are you the slightest imaginable degree of scumminess above null? No. Is the point getting across to you? Who knows.

Why don't you elaborate on why you felt the need to and of coming to a "totally random decision" when that was in fact And NSG...feel free to discuss why the aforementioned lie/s earn a town read in your eyes?

I didn't "overanalyze RVS votes"....Jodax's posting stood out to me for reasons I have given. Assembler (atp) has only made one post and it was a possibly a joking RVS vote? Or not? I do not know...he did not post other comments (like Jodax did) to help clarify or obfuscate his intent.

why did you HURT: Schism? What was your point?

by Sleepless is pretty good. Felt like it was from town. One thing I did not like about it though was him trying to direct the cop's actions. Is a cop even confirmed in this set up? If it is...I assume they'll do whatever they think is best. I would not be worried about a cop "looking into" me. It would however be a waste of their ability as I am town. Also...you seem to think I am suspect of Jodax for her self-vote (and I think one or two others might have indicated the same thought). I am not voting Jodax because of her self-vote. Self-votes are NAI imo. It was the follow on excuse and lie that accompanied the self-vote that I did not care for.

...when you say you have entered all your games "the exact same way" what are you referring to? Self-voting? Something else? Please explain.

by Schism feels town.

...people voting people they are already voting. Oooooo....emphasis. They REALLY mean it.

...I get gut...but NSG's gut it off.

...see comments above to Jodax wrt post 193. Also...I like how you shade a potential move off Jodax by me before I even give any consideration to it. lol...If I see a better scum suspect I will move to them and there will be nothing strange about it. I'm still good where I am tyvm.

shows that while Sleepless may suspect me (for what?) he at least has decent reading comprehension.

I think my main problem with Schism is his scumread on Assembler based on one (and now two?) post/s. ???

WRT ..I like how when they finally produce some content that is not a cut and paste all they do is prove themselves as the ass their lame shtick suggested they were. I don't know how old momo is or how experienced he is at modding...but even if they are making mistakes your harsh criticism and "reporting" of him just shows you for the tool you are.

...what about Tone's page 12 posting has you calling them a smart troll? Was there something useful wrt Assembler presented in them?

Town - me and AC
Lean town - Schism...Sleepless....maybe dave and Chip.
Null/Suspect - NSG, Assembler. Voyc, Elmo
Scum/anti-town - Jodax, Tone

I'd vote Jodax or Tone.

I want to look the Null/Suspect + dave and Chip over a little more closely as my read through didn't leave a strong impression on any of them.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:50 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 292, momo wrote:
Dies anyone want a votecount. It feel pretty unnecessary at this point but I feel like asking.
You should try to do a votecount at least once a day. Unless nothing has changed. Which isn't the case for this game.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:33 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 296, Schism wrote:
Mod, I want a vote count and 5 Prods on Voyc, Assassin, Joda, Cy, and Assemble. I don't care if it is a holiday, 4 fucking days without a post should equate to a Prod anyways.
^

Jodax hasn't posted in here for over 6 days but has posted numerous times elsewhere as recently as yesterday. Smh....

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:04 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 294, havingfitz wrote:
In post 292, momo wrote:
Dies anyone want a votecount. It feel pretty unnecessary at this point but I feel like asking.
You should try to do a votecount at least once a day. Unless nothing has changed. Which isn't the case for this game.
!!!!!!!!!!

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:03 am

Post by havingfitz »

I just spent about 90 minutes doing ISOs on Elmo, Assembler, cytheflyguy and Voyc and cut from a document to paste into a post...and got distracted and used my cut and paste again losing everything. Son of a $%^& $%^&* $%^&*(. Unbelievable.

So the ottomh summary of the four ISOs is...

Assembler has done shit. 3 posts. No content of any value. And I think he's been posting in other areas of the site other than in here. Foul. Not enough to call scum...but certainly no pro-town content and at the very least bordering on a lurker policy.

Voyc has done slightly more shit but not much. 5 posts I think. Nothing very AI and the reads she has touched on are opposite of mine. plus she scum reads me for crap reasons. A very slight scum read.

cytheflyguy. 14 posts. 9 of which could be deleted without effecting his contribution at all. Has left a lazt pressure vote on me for 9 days...hasn't posted in here in quite a while and I think is also (iirc) guilty of being active elsewhere. null-scum.

Elmo...18 posts. v/LA the last ~week. Calling Jodax out for thier actions and giving Tone crap for their BS. Town reading Schism. A slight townread.

I had a lot more but I'm so pissed this is all I'm giving. soamfb.

I'll do (and not delete) some more ISO's if I get the chance before the day ends. fcuk

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:16 am

Post by havingfitz »

Jodax.

I do not believe you.

To infer you were gambiting to catch scum by decribing your self-vote as totally random (a lie), and then making up some method of coming to that random determination (a lie) was your plan all along is absurd.

How does telling lies help find scum amongst the people who don't believe the shit you are feeding them?

What's more dishonest? Telling lies to people or objecting to actually being lied to? Which by not believing your self-vote was totally random and your coin flip method was legit...is exactly what the people who called you on it were doing (i.e. objecting to your lies).

In your warped train of thought do you think scum should look to take advantage of liars while good town folk should just let lies slide?

I'm sorry but I do not work that way.

To re-iterate for clarity...I do not care about your self-vote. I've seen dozens of them and I do not recall ever voting anyone for it. People do it. What you did though was different in that you tried to play it off as totally random (bs) and went the added step of providing your randomizing technique (more bs). lie + lie = suspicion + vote. It's not difficult to see.

And you and NSG and anyone else falling over themselves about my reaction or confidence level is ridiculous. Trying to quantify a gut feeling that someone is scum based on a lie to a number or whatever is stupid. I think you're lying scum. How much? I don't fcuking know. I'm not a 100% sure but I know for a fact the odds of you being scum are higher then they are for me (i.e. > 0%). I like asparagus. How much do I like asparagus? 7 out of 10? 83%? Does that help you? Does it equate to how you think I should asparagus? Is my asparagus scale different then yours? Who the fcuk cares. I think I like it so that's good enough. And it's more than just above not liking it. I like it a lot. ffs.

As for your entering games the same way every time comment...what the hell does that have to do with anything? How does you entering every game with "Hello everybody" matter at all to what we are discussing? Did someone vote you for saying Hello everybody? Is that AI for you? WTF cares? It's also no true (mini 1964)...but as I said...who cares? You said you entered every game the same way when discussing your self-vote with Sleepless. Why would we care about you entering games with Hello Everyone? More inconsistencies and nonsense on your part.

And for anyone who is scum reading me for reacting the way I do...what is wrong with the way I am reacting? Which I would argue is normal for me. I see inconsistencies or BS and I work with what is before me. To be scum read for looking for scum is bass ackwards.

Also...Jodax...wrt Tone. Nowhere have I said I scum read Tone. I'm not sure what their alignment is. All I know is I do not like the trolling crapass way they are playing this game (as several others have expressed as well) and my willingness to vote them at this time is simply to get them out of this game. I think they are anti-town regardless of their alignment.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:10 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 327, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 312, havingfitz wrote:Jodax.

I do not believe you.

To infer you were gambiting to catch scum by decribing your self-vote as totally random (a lie), and then making up some method of coming to that random determination (a lie) was your plan all along is absurd.

How does telling lies help find scum amongst the people who don't believe the shit you are feeding them?

What's more dishonest? Telling lies to people or objecting to actually being lied to? Which by not believing your self-vote was totally random and your coin flip method was legit...is exactly what the people who called you on it were doing (i.e. objecting to your lies).

In your warped train of thought do you think scum should look to take advantage of liars while good town folk should just let lies slide?

I'm sorry but I do not work that way.

To re-iterate for clarity...I do not care about your self-vote. I've seen dozens of them and I do not recall ever voting anyone for it. People do it. What you did though was different in that you tried to play it off as totally random (bs) and went the added step of providing your randomizing technique (more bs). lie + lie = suspicion + vote. It's not difficult to see.

And you and NSG and anyone else falling over themselves about my reaction or confidence level is ridiculous. Trying to quantify a gut feeling that someone is scum based on a lie to a number or whatever is stupid. I think you're lying scum. How much? I don't fcuking know. I'm not a 100% sure but I know for a fact the odds of you being scum are higher then they are for me (i.e. > 0%). I like asparagus. How much do I like asparagus? 7 out of 10? 83%? Does that help you? Does it equate to how you think I should asparagus? Is my asparagus scale different then yours? Who the fcuk cares. I think I like it so that's good enough. And it's more than just above not liking it. I like it a lot. ffs.

As for your entering games the same way every time comment...what the hell does that have to do with anything? How does you entering every game with "Hello everybody" matter at all to what we are discussing? Did someone vote you for saying Hello everybody? Is that AI for you? WTF cares? It's also no true (mini 1964)...but as I said...who cares? You said you entered every game the same way when discussing your self-vote with Sleepless. Why would we care about you entering games with Hello Everyone? More inconsistencies and nonsense on your part.

And for anyone who is scum reading me for reacting the way I do...what is wrong with the way I am reacting? Which I would argue is normal for me. I see inconsistencies or BS and I work with what is before me. To be scum read for looking for scum is bass ackwards.

Also...Jodax...wrt Tone. Nowhere have I said I scum read Tone. I'm not sure what their alignment is. All I know is I do not like the trolling crapass way they are playing this game (as several others have expressed as well) and my willingness to vote them at this time is simply to get them out of this game. I think they are anti-town regardless of their alignment.
Hahaha wtf is this post?
It's clear if read.
In post 327, Jodaxq wrote:I really don't know how to explain it to you if you haven't already gotten it. I said I flipped a coin and it came up odds. How can that ever be taken to be like I was trying to be seriously deceptive?
Your self-vote wasn't random. You said it was. Your process of coming to that random vote was a lie. You have since admitted. How is town supposed to determine what lies are legitimate and which are not? You lied. Regardless of your alignment...lying to the other players in the game (the bulk of which who are town) is going to attract negative attention towards you for posting bs/lies. You call it intentional (a gambit?)...I call it tap dancing around your lies. Whether they were plain to see or not. If they were plain to see then what did you hope to gain from them? BS.
In post 327, Jodaxq wrote:And my first comment about my hello everyone post was directed at Sleepless. I said I scum read him for his "so you've never been scum" post and he said that his comment was actually in response to my opening post. I was just saying I always do that.

I thought you were saying you self-voted in all your games. I stand corrected.
In post 327, Jodaxq wrote:I really don't find ToneReader to be anti-town. She at least can't be more anti-town than someone who just shitposts a lot.
We weren't talking about your read on Tone. You said I was scum reading Tone. I am saying I do not. And he/she is anti-town.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:15 am

Post by havingfitz »

Also..