Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 96, snscompt1 wrote:
In post 83, Not_Mafia wrote:True but it's still quite disingenuous of you to say "I only get mislynched" when you probably would have been lynched in that game (And I was town and the one leading the wagon) had Maru not dayvigged you

I didnt say that in the slightest. Thank you for the misrep.
"I always get lynched as town"
I wasnt town in that game and I didnt get lynched. What "could" have happened is irrelevent since there is no way for you to determine how events would have played out.
The statement I really made is actually false since I get NK'd sometimes but rarely. Mostly mislynched.

You got 3 votes and all of a sudden you start talking about how you get lynched as town. It's obvious what you were trying to say
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:09 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Well thank you for speaking for me and interpretting what I said when I didnt say that.
That totally is something town would do. /s
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 80, snscompt1 wrote:I typically dont defend myself as town. Its pointless. When I die and flip then you guys will have something better than just "oh, he defended himself and didnt scumhunt".
I always get lynched as town for some reason I cant comprehend.
I never have as scum.
I dont see a difference in my play but apparently something is different. Or Reineo just sucks. Maybe both.

In post 96, snscompt1 wrote:
In post 83, Not_Mafia wrote:True but it's still quite disingenuous of you to say
"I only get mislynched"
when you probably would have been lynched in that game (And I was town and the one leading the wagon) had Maru not dayvigged you

I didnt say that in the slightest. Thank you for the misrep.
"I always get lynched as town"

I wasnt town in that game and I didnt get lynched. What "could" have happened is irrelevent since there is no way for you to determine how events would have played out.
The statement I really made is actually false since I get NK'd sometimes but rarely. Mostly mislynched.

So what point were you attempting to make by saying "I've never been lynched as scum" or in other words "I only get mislynched" (which coupled with your other meta defence) implying "I don't get caught like this as scum" when you gained 3 votes, when in fact, you have been caught as scum before and the only you reason you were not lynched is because you were dayvigged by someone who I'm 99% certain legitimately thought you were scum.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:32 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 101, snscompt1 wrote:Well thank you for speaking for me and interpretting what I said when I didnt say that.

In post 28, snscompt1 wrote:
VOTE REINEO

Yeah. No selfvote. I cant see town you doing that even as a joke.

OMG. The hypocrisy just never seems to end now that you've been caught. You're more than happy to misinterpret the motivations of other players, and then falsely label them as scum based on those misinterpreted motivations. But when Not_Mafia quite accurately points out exactly what you're doing with "I never get mislynched as scum but I do as town" comments you get all butthurt. I wish more people were here to see how much and how desperately you're flailing.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:00 am

Post by snscompt1 »

So what point were you attempting to make by saying "I've never been lynched as scum" or in other words "I only get mislynched" (which coupled with your other meta defence) implying "I don't get caught like this as scum" when you gained 3 votes, when in fact, you have been caught as scum before and the only you reason you were not lynched is because you were dayvigged by someone who I'm 99% certain legitimately thought you were scum.

Thats assumptions. As scum I have shrugged off a wagon when I was at L-1 and won. So youre going to tell me that I was guaranteed to be lynched? Thats horseshit. Tell me how you gained these psychic powers. Please. I would love them. Youve never seen a wagon change at the last minute? And all of this "you were going to be lynched", besides it being based off assumptions, is something youre basing off of two pages during RVS? Ok. Sure. Also, who dayvigged me? The scum team. Were they expecting me to be a third party, I highly doubt it. They were pushing for a wagon on me like you were. For an easy mislynch, but they didnt know I was a third party. Heck, lets ask Maru why I got shot.
Your assumptions are just that. Assumptions. You are basing a case against me with imaginary foundation. Please, in numbered order, state why I am scum.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You're scum because of an opportunistic jump on Reinoe with no progression in your read, you originally said he would never do something like self voting as town, I showed he has, you then say he wouldn't do it at the start of the game, that is disputed, you then compare two entirely different situations and say he is scum for reacting differently, I point out they're different situations so your point is irrelevant.

The wagon then shifts to you and you say "I always get lynched as town for some reason I cant comprehend. I never have as scum." implying you wouldn't get caught as scum like this, not only is that irrelevant and not a reason for anyone to hop off, I point out it was disingenuous, so you are now misrepresenting the situation in that game. The wagon and dayvig on you were not RVS, we were playing Greater Idea and and you said in your second post that we the discards were meaningless, they were completely serious.

In post 104, snscompt1 wrote:They were pushing for a wagon on me like you were. For an easy mislynch, but they didnt know I was a third party.

I was town in that game so this makes no sense and I'm pretty sure you're just flailing at this point
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:22 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Thank you. I can easily explaing each thing. I will try to do it as thurough and clear as possible because there seems to be miscommunication about a couple things.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:39 am

Post by snscompt1 »

You're scum because of an opportunistic jump on Reinoe with no progression in your read

You argue that it was opportunistic, I say it wasn't, I say it would be too obvious as scum, you say WIFOM.
This is how the whole Day has gone down so far:
1) Reineo self votes
2) I vote Reineo and give a reason
3) Reineo unvotes and votes me for being opportunistic scum
4) I get two more votes on me while I try to explain why I voted
5) Reineo continues to insult and frankly draw terrible conclusions no matter what alignment he is. I'm ignoring him for that. He's a distraction.

When has there been any time for me to further my read? My vote on Reineo is still because of the self vote and his idiocy. I got attacked for my read. I have to defend myself. How exactly do I make more of a case on him when I'm being attacked? I already stated my case.

you originally said he would never do something like self voting as town,

Correct and I still stand by that. Self voting even in RVS is stupid. He hammered himself in LoTR but the self voting at the beginning during RVS is what I'm talking about. It doesn't draw in scum unless theyve never played a game before int their life.

I showed he has,

What? Please show me where he selfvoted during RVS as town. I seem to have missed that. If you're referring to anything else then that means nothing because you didn't prove anything.

you then say he wouldn't do it at the start of the game,

Correct. It sounds like you're saying my argument has changed. It hasn't, I still agree with what I said.

that is disputed,

Sure, you say he would, I say he wouldn't, yet what makes you right and me wrong? Of course I have the ability to be wrong but I'm not voting you for simply disagreeing with how another player plays. From playing with Reineo, this is the conclusion I've drawn. From playing with Reineo, you drew your own conclusion. Agree to disagree yeah? But instead you voted me because I didn't have the same conclusion? Am I not simply allowed to be wrong? Are you not allowed to wrong?

you then compare two entirely different situations and say he is scum for reacting differently

Different situation, yet the result was that he obtained votes upon himself. He's a frustrated little manchild when he gets called scum as town. He selfvotes and gets up to three votes and is totally calm and votes one of the people that voted him. Why didn't he vote bjc? Because I was the third person to vote him? If I had been online before bjc I wouldve still voted him. But would that have been opportunistic? If sp, why no vote on bjc?

I point out they're different situations so your point is irrelevant

The end result is the same. I'm willing to let this point go because I can see where you're coming from and how it isn't the best argument, but I still stand by it for one of my reasons for him being scum.

The wagon then shifts to you

Oh so there was a wagon? You keep flip flopping on whether there was or wasn't a wagon. It doesn't matter but you keep confusing your points because earlier you argued that there wasn't a wagon. Just saying. Pick one and keep it.

and you say "I always get lynched as town for some reason I cant comprehend. I never have as scum."

Yes I did. I just want to take each piece as small as I can to fully understand everything.

implying you wouldn't get caught as scum like this,

No. Lol. Do no imply that for me. I'm saying that if this lynch goes through, I'm getting mislynched AGAIN. That is what I stated. I said red is my favorite color yet also like green and you're saying I said green is my favorite color while completely ignoring what I said. No. Read what I said and stop tunneling. You see what you want to see. My words mean exactly what they say nothing more.

not only is that irrelevant and not a reason for anyone to hop off

I find it very relevant because I apparently am super scummy to everyone as town and I cannot figure out why. I'm countering every point you have against me, yet I will still be scummy. As scum I don't really even get suspected. This is why I'm dumbfounded. I don't see a difference in how I play but there must be one otherwise this wouldn't always happen. And I never said it was a reason for anyone to hop off. Nor did I imply it. So don't even try.

I point out it was disingenuous

Okay. You did. But it wasn't because I'm still dumbfounded. Hi there.

so you are now misrepresenting the situation in that game.

Er. Could you explain what I'm misrepresenting? I don't do that unless I'm scum so I'd like to clear that up. Any misrepresentation is unintended.

The wagon and dayvig on you were not RVS

It was page two and I had made like five posts. Yes it was. But if you don't agree fine. Drop it.

we were playing Greater Idea and and you said in your second post that we the discards were meaningless,

And your point? I stand by what I said that scum can toss away good roles to seem town. Everyone seemed to be under the impression that they would never do that. I asked for everyone to explain but no one did. Even if I was town I would've still made that argument. Excuuuuse me for never playing Greater Idea Mafia before and knowing how important the role throwaways were, it wasn't exactly explain in a pamphlet. Why are you bringing this up anyways?

they were completely serious.

Ah I see. "They". So you mean you, scum, and one other person? Yeah, I got dayvigged before anyone could explain why the roles were important given my argument that they weren't. Not much I can do there.

In post 104, snscompt1 wrote:They were pushing for a wagon on me like you were. For an easy mislynch, but they didnt know I was a third party.

I was town in that game so this makes no sense and I'm pretty sure you're just flailing at this point

Nope nope. Misunderstanding. Two new sentences. You were pushing for a wagon just like they were. They were pushing for a mislynch. In the second sentence I never said you nor did I IMPLY you. Saying you were pushing a mislynch when you were town is silly in general. I hope that clears that bit up.

Some of the questions are rhetorical but if you feel the need to answer them, go ahead. I'm exhausted defending myself. You guys drain me. If that doesn't clear anything up and show my thought process, then just lynch me, there's nothing more I can argue.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:40 am

Post by Paschendale »

It feels less like sns was caught in anything and more like he just wasn't being extremely precise and careful and is being attacked for it. Not having played with him many times I can't speak to how often he gets mislynched, but I can't imagine building up a trend of "always" in a mere three months.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:46 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Yeah I still don't see the case against me. I'm blind. And no. Always is definitely an exaggeration, but when I am mislynched, It's Day 1. Bleh.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:00 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 109, snscompt1 wrote:Yeah I still don't see the case against me. I'm blind. And no. Always is definitely an exaggeration, but when I am mislynched, It's Day 1. Bleh.

In post 103, reinoe wrote:
In post 101, snscompt1 wrote:Well thank you for speaking for me and interpretting what I said when I didnt say that.

VOTE REINEO

OMG. The hypocrisy just never seems to end now that you've been caught. You're more than happy to misinterpret the motivations of other players, and then falsely label them as scum based on those misinterpreted motivations. But when Not_Mafia quite accurately points out exactly what you're doing with "I never get mislynched as scum but I do as town" comments you get all butthurt. I wish more people were here to see how much and how desperately you're flailing.

You keep saying my arguments are terrible etc, and yet instead of refuting them you attack me personally. If the points brought ip on you are so bad you wouldn't have to resort to attacking the messenger.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:03 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 108, Paschendale wrote: I can't imagine building up a trend of "always" in a mere three months.

And yet Sns is confident enough to label me as scum because he can't see me self voting during rvs, an assertion that is ridiculous.

Selkie
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:23 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

I don't like the snscompt bandwagon. I have a town read on him based on his reactions to the pressure. There was nothing suspicious about his reinoe vote and I can relate to his statement that he gets lynched often as town but doesn't as scum (if it's true). Given that I'm also someone that is frequently mislynched as town, I think his response to votes is similar and genuine. While I side with snscompt here, I will admit that his vote for reinoe was bad - if he self hammers why can't you see him self voting in RVS? People do it all the time and I would say self hammering is stranger than RVS self voting. The vote is bad, but snscompt isn't suspicious.

@reinoe- what is the likelihood of five scum piling on a bandwagon and hammering you? Have you ever seen that happen before? Wouldn't a flashwagon make it obvious who scum are? I can't change your vote and I'm certainly not going to discourage your discussion with him, but I think you ought to take a step back at some point because your suspicion of him has been tunnel-vision like and growing exponentially. You could be wrong as I'm sure you've been before.

More in a sec
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:37 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 112, Wickedestjr wrote:

@reinoe- what is the likelihood of five scum piling on a bandwagon and hammering you? Have you ever seen that happen before? Wouldn't a flashwagon make it obvious who scum are? I can't change your vote and I'm certainly not going to discourage your discussion with him, but I think you ought to take a step back at some point because your suspicion of him has been tunnel-vision like and growing exponentially. You could be wrong as I'm sure you've been before.

More in a sec

sns has repeatedly contradicted himself, engaged in hypocrisy, at one point he made an argument that did not come from a town mindset at all, at this point he's not even trying to refute the arguments brought up. He's attacking the messenger. You say that it's obvious if all five scum were to get on a bandwagon: no it's not. Furthermore it's very typical for all scum to be on a day 1 mislynch.

Sns' scumread on me is a complete fabrication. It's not based on any facts at all.

Selkie
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Unvote. Vote: Bins

Her vote for snscompt is incredibly opportunistic.

First she says this;
Bins wrote:Both of you aren't making sense much sense at all. Sns' vote 'cause selfvote was bad. Reinoe's vote in response to that was bad.
So if it's any consolation to you, I like reinoe's vote less.

-Somewhat a fence sit
-Calls reinoe's vote for snscompt bad
-Says reinoe's vote is worse than snscompt's vote

And then she says this;
Bins wrote:don't tell me what to do, reinoe.

VOTE: sns

really? i was waiting for a better defence than that -- not "go meta me." that makes you look worse.
meh, i probably will but i don't have time right now. so take this vote because i expected more.

-by this point Not_Mafia had voted snscompt
-Bins now sides with reinoe
-her reasoning in this quote is bad and looks like an attempt at originality (what's wrong with asking to be meta'd?)

She seems to have changed her mind because of post 39. But post 39 shouldn't have caused her to change her mind. One bad post caused a radical change in her reads? Looks opportunistic.
-Wickedestjr
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:45 am

Post by snscompt1 »

sns has repeatedly contradicted himself,

No I haven't.

engaged in hypocrisy,

No I haven't.
at one point he made an argument that did not come from a town mindset at all

No I didn't.
at this point he's not even trying to refute the arguments brought up.

Yes I am, just not from you.

He's attacking the messenger.

No I'm not.

You say that it's obvious if all five scum were to get on a bandwagon: no it's not.

That quickly yes it would.

Furthermore it's very typical for all scum to be on a day 1 mislynch.

No it's not.

Sns' scumread on me is a complete fabrication.

No it's not otherwise I wouldn't have voted you.

It's not based on any facts at all.

It's a deduction.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:45 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Phew. That was a lot of work.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:46 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 70, reinoe wrote:
In post 67, snscompt1 wrote:So you do consider this a wagon then?
How do you know his motivation? Simply by what he said?
Two similar situations due to the votes.
Acting differently yes.

You're going off the deep end here.
snscompt1 wrote:Two similar situations

snscompt1 wrote:The situation is different

You're now implying I had some sort of other motivation besides trapping scum so...what were those motivations. I gotta hear this. This is actually getting hilarious.

Selkie
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:47 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Two similar situations
due to the votes
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:47 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 103, reinoe wrote:

VOTE REINEO

Selkie
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:49 am

Post by snscompt1 »

I didn't speak for you nor did I interpret anything you said. I voted you because what you did was scummy. NM spoke for me and interpreted something I didn't say.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:50 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Please continue. I wasn't going to disprove everything but why not. You can be the VI if you want.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:50 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 120, snscompt1 wrote:I didn't speak for you nor did I interpret anything you said. I voted you because what you did was scummy. NM spoke for me and interpreted something I didn't say.

Five pages in: no explanation about what is scummy about a self vote during rvs other than "townreinoe would never do that".

Selkie
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:51 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

reinoe wrote:He's attacking the messenger. You say that it's obvious if all five scum were to get on a bandwagon: no it's not. Furthermore it's very typical for all scum to be on a day 1 mislynch.

1. Can you give me an example of him attacking you personally? I must have missed it.
2. Can you give me an example of all scum being on a day 1 mislynch or of several scum quickly hopping on a bandwagon?
(tia)

snscompt, can you please stop wall posting. It's unneccessary, hard to read, and it won't get the votes off you.
-Wickedestjr
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hmmm. That wallpost felt town. Reinoe you are the ultimate wind up merchant.

VOTE: Shadedmelee

Has posted since RVS but not done anything besides a troll vote on bjc

Return to “Completed Open Games”