Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1524, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 1504, Nachomamma8 wrote:sure i would be more hey lalendra is the last scum *case here* if i was as confident in that as i was at the end of the day

You voted Lalendra immediately (accompanied with "pew pew pew" noises) and haven't moved your vote since. doesn't look like a post made by a man in a confidence crisis.

start of the day*
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Lalendra »

Drezi and TTH believe nacho is scum. Nacho is voting for me, which is the obvious choice as the lone scum who doesn't want to self hammer, so really Riabi is the only one whose mind needs to be changed. Obviously if I hammer nacho and he flips town, I will be shot tonight, and town will lose. I highly doubt that will happen, because I am confident in my scum!nacho assessment. That being said, as the only remaining conftown - which of us do you think it's more scummy at this point (after all of yesterday's talk, that is) and why, Riabi?
Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:10 pm

Post by Drezi »

In post 1526, Lalendra wrote:Obviously if I hammer nacho and he flips town,
I will be shot tonight
, and
town will lose

??
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:20 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1527, Drezi wrote:
I will be shot tonight
, and
town will lose

??

Yep, I had the same thought. Assuming nacho would flip town, and assuming Lal gets shot tonight, then we'd be in 3 player LyLo. But there are a number of problems with this...

1.) The chances of Nacho and Lal both being town at this point, are, in my mind, slim.
2.) Assuming we mis-lynch today, wouldn't *I* be a far more likely NK than Lal? Being conftown and all?

Sigh... I need to re-read some things....
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:00 am

Post by Riabi »

Ok, here's something I had forgotten about, and I'd like to hear from Nacho on. Nacho, when you subbed in, you made this ridiculous case defending ika because all he'd done was quickhammer. When I and others told you that that wasn't the only reason and that his slot had been scummy on D1, you refused to go back and read D1. I get coming in and not wanting to necessarily re-read the entire game if you don't have to, but, why would someone who's honestly trying to figure the game out not go back and read at least the portion of the game that others are telling them is important?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:13 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

TTH what on earth are you doing this game day?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:17 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I didn't really have time to read through the game when I was initially asked to, and then I was asked to reread the game to see Dooku scuminess when I was already pretty set on lynching ika so still didn't really see a reason to. Lately, I've read bits and pieces of the game without doing a formal reread: I don't plan on doing a formal reread and this isn't an uncommon habit sitewide.

Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:52 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1531, Nachomamma8 wrote:I didn't really have time to read through the game when I was initially asked to, and then I was asked to reread the game to see Dooku scuminess when I was already pretty set on lynching ika so still didn't really see a reason to. Lately, I've read bits and pieces of the game without doing a formal reread: I don't plan on doing a formal reread and this isn't an uncommon habit sitewide.

Like I said, I'm ok with not normally rereading the game, but, when people are telling you "your defence is crap, and you'd see why if you read D1." It seems to me that someone who was town and wanted to actually figure the game out would say. "Hmm, maybe they are right, I should see if that slot really is scummy."

So, since your defense when you subbed in was crap, and since your defense now is crap. Do you have anything left to say for yourself before I drop the hammer?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Riabi »

For everyone else. I realize that I don't really need to wait for an answer from nacho, but, I'm looking for one because I'm not 100% convinced that he's scum yet (but far more convinced than I was). So, I'm basically giving him a chance to talk me out of it.

and, in that same spirit....

UNVOTE:
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:00 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 4.03

L-1 :right: Nachomamma8 - 2 - Drezi, TellTaleHeart
Lalendra - 1 - Nachomamma8

Not Voting: Lalendra, Riabi

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-04-02 02:23:21)
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:08 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 1528, Riabi wrote:
In post 1527, Drezi wrote:
I will be shot tonight
, and
town will lose

??

Yep, I had the same thought. Assuming nacho would flip town, and assuming Lal gets shot tonight, then we'd be in 3 player LyLo. But there are a number of problems with this...

1.) The chances of Nacho and Lal both being town at this point, are, in my mind, slim.
2.) Assuming we mis-lynch today, wouldn't *I* be a far more likely NK than Lal? Being conftown and all?

Sigh... I need to re-read some things....

I meant you would vig me because you thought I was scum, and it would be justified if incorrect to vig me if I misjudged town.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Riabi »

Except that as it's been discussed, I don't have another shot. I was a 2-shot vig. I mean, it would have been monumentally stupid to NK House if I had had another shot... hmmm.. maybe you are town afterall.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:50 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1532, Riabi wrote:
In post 1531, Nachomamma8 wrote:I didn't really have time to read through the game when I was initially asked to, and then I was asked to reread the game to see Dooku scuminess when I was already pretty set on lynching ika so still didn't really see a reason to. Lately, I've read bits and pieces of the game without doing a formal reread: I don't plan on doing a formal reread and this isn't an uncommon habit sitewide.

Like I said, I'm ok with not normally rereading the game, but, when people are telling you "your defence is crap, and you'd see why if you read D1." It seems to me that someone who was town and wanted to actually figure the game out would say. "Hmm, maybe they are right, I should see if that slot really is scummy."

So, since your defense when you subbed in was crap, and since your defense now is crap. Do you have anything left to say for yourself before I drop the hammer?

One thing:

Unvote, Vote: TTH

That's a townslip.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1532, Riabi wrote:

The only real problem with this is that it never happened. When I defended Ika, no one said "your defense is horseshit, go read Day 1". Instead, two people said they thought Dooku was town and you thought Dooku was scum. Seeing that people had opinions wasn't particularly surprising to me and didn't make me go "welp, gotta read now!".

TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:01 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1530, Nachomamma8 wrote:TTH what on earth are you doing this game day?

Voting scum.

What have you been doing all game besides avoiding that very thing?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I've been hunting scum as opposed to just posturing for endgame.

TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:04 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

You hunted ika and ABR?

Could've fooled me.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Why do you say that?

TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:05 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

As soon as the Lalendra case fell on its ass, you moved on.

I'm not posturing. The paper trail from the two flipped scum lead straight back to you.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Yes, as soon as Lalendra became obviously town, I moved on. It's called good town play.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

The only time you actually started showing an interest in what was going on was when you were suspected. that's called survivalism.

TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:07 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

What?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1543, TellTaleHeart wrote:As soon as the Lalendra case fell on its ass, you moved on.

I'm not posturing. The paper trail from the two flipped scum lead straight back to you.

And again, how so? Because ABR sought out interaction with me? Because I was wrong on Ika Day 2? Neither of these things seem particularly convincing, but you're pushing them like they're the gospel because you bussed the shit out of both scumpartners and don't need to worry about pushing passable arguments anymore.

TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:09 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1545, Nachomamma8 wrote:The only time you actually started showing an interest in what was going on was when you were suspected. that's called survivalism.

Bullshit. I had to claw against a baffling amount of resistance to get that ika lynch and I recall having to hound you to drop that goddamn hammer.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

You lurked all day. I vote you.
Suddenly you're not lurking all day!
Isn't it just absolutely captivating how things work sometimes? It's like a miracle!

Return to “Completed Open Games”