Open 593: Pick Your Power X/Y (Game Over)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

Everyone has a huge hard on for NQT's 'analysis'. It really wasn't so impressive. And its not like scum in this very setup hasn't thrown their buddies under the bus in this exact same setup.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

NQT is conf town, so are RIP and Flubber. 3 conf town in 6 with a blocking role, game is over.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

Are there 6 of us?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

No sitting Kittin.

Cary on. It thought it was worse out.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yup
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
notquitethere
notquitethere
Goon
notquitethere
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:29 am

Post by notquitethere »

Huh, I guess I shouldn't have ruled out VOTE: not_mafia. I take it the self vote is your admission?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:31 am

Post by pisskop »

We should lynch NQT. Srsly. Why is he conftown?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Did you read GC's claim post?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Green Crayons »

VOTE: NM
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Something something I'm last in draft something backup something suck it down bitches something Flubber roleblock something RIP is RIP something pisskop is better than me.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Everything but that last bit.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So close yet so far
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:51 am

Post by pisskop »

2 nights ago. Was whatstheirnuts alive then? SKY?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No she died 3 nights ago
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Okay. GC wins this time
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:59 am

Post by pisskop »

Anywho that solves the game it does.

GC wins it for us.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:00 am

Post by pisskop »

It was an awesome claim.
DrCirno
DrCirno
Mafia Scum
DrCirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:29 am

Post by DrCirno »

vc 5.01
Not_Mafia (4):
pisskop, Not_Mafia, notquitethere, Green Crayons

Not Voting:
Flubbernugget, RIP

With 6 alive, 4 to lynch

The deadline is June 20, 2:00 PM EST.
Countdown: (expired on 2015-06-20 14:00:00)
Vote: DrCirno
DrCirno
DrCirno
Mafia Scum
DrCirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:32 am

Post by DrCirno »

Not_Mafia,
Mafia Goon
, was lynched Day 5.

Town Wins!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:33 am

Post by pisskop »

NM played pretty well, atc.

gg.
DrCirno
DrCirno
Mafia Scum
DrCirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:36 am

Post by DrCirno »

Mod PT: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=61278
(Contains picks, night actions, etc)

Mafia PT will be released upon the approval of the members.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

GG town, thanks Dr Cirno for modding
notquitethere
notquitethere
Goon
notquitethere
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:04 am

Post by notquitethere »

Nice one GC. That was good play from N_M as well, he might well have gotten away with it if it weren't for the backup.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:05 am

Post by pisskop »

Play more on-site you.
notquitethere
notquitethere
Goon
notquitethere
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:09 am

Post by notquitethere »

Pisskop, you really need to pay more attention to people's claims.

Return to “Completed Open Games”