Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:47 am

Post by Ricastle »

Why is listening to you less potentially game-throwing than relying on luck? Tell me that. 'Because I'm town' isn't going to cut it.

I didn't say that. Yes, constructing a case to convince me is the optimal thing to do, but I don't think it's scummy for not having yet done so. I'm assuming we're not counting the VCA here.

Speaking of which, Piss, it would help if you could answer the above question as well.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:47 am

Post by Ricastle »

Above is in response to
In post 849, Vedith wrote:Because doing that could easily be game throwing... If you vote wrong and lose because you actually believe Pisskop is town then that's different.

And no, he should be trying to convince you why he's town or why I'm scum. For you to sit there and say that he just needs to go "Yeah he is scum" is so fucking stupid. XD
Sorry to say.

Ask yourself... How often do scum bus each other?
Where was he on the wagons? He was on the end. of them.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:03 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 850, Ricastle wrote:Why is listening to you less potentially game-throwing than relying on luck? Tell me that. 'Because I'm town' isn't going to cut it.

If we're going to lose, I'd prefer to lose because Pisskop out smarted us rather than to a coin flip, if that's your general thought on this, then so be it, I'll just avoid joining games with you in the future.

In post 850, Ricastle wrote:I didn't say that. Yes, constructing a case to convince me is the optimal thing to do, but I don't think it's scummy for not having yet done so. I'm assuming we're not counting the VCA here.

So explain where I said it was scummy?
My comment to him was where is his case against me, and you responded with, why should he have a case if in his mind I am confirmed scum...
I mean, how the fuck did we end up with someone like you as the confirmed town. :facepalm:
I claim scum \o/
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:40 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 852, Vedith wrote:
If we're going to lose, I'd prefer to lose because Pisskop out smarted us rather than to a coin flip, if that's your general thought on this, then so be it, I'll just avoid joining games with you in the future.
You're missing the point. Here is the question as clearly as I can put it: Why should I trust you more than a coin? If you can't answer that, then I don't see why I shouldn't just go with what is a solid 50/50.

In post 852, Vedith wrote:So explain where I said it was scummy?
My comment to him was where is his case against me, and you responded with, why should he have a case if in his mind I am confirmed scum...
I mean, how the fuck did we end up with someone like you as the confirmed town. :facepalm:
Why did you bring it up if you weren't making a point? Do you find it necessary to argue with who is from your perspective confirmed scum? Because I've done the exact same as scum in lylo before.

Also, considering it's entirely my decision wether your faction wins or loses, I'd suggest you refrain from insulting me. Unless that's indicative of panicking, of course; in which case, insult away.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:51 am

Post by Vedith »

I don't care what position you are in. If you playing like the way you are, I'm going to say my thoughts on it.

You obviously won't understand what I am saying, so I really can't be arsed to waste my breathe on someone like you... As I said, how the fuck did we end up with you as the game decider? :facepalm:

I think I'm done here.

Flip your coins, do whatever, it then falls to you and your great coin flip.
I claim scum \o/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:53 am

Post by pisskop »

will you stop trying to shit onplayers? theres no reason for it. If ric wasg going to flip a coin he wouldnt be talking with us
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:57 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 848, Ricastle wrote:
In post 842, pisskop wrote:NY 181 We won because of my lylo vote.

Mini 1652 Kind of lost this one.

Micro 466 This game . . .
Your endgame play in those games seems at a glance to be less...structured than it is here, ftr (as that's all I read from each of them)

dont tell anyone, but my play in any game is largely depndent on how I feel at the time
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:01 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 854, Vedith wrote:I don't care what position you are in. If you playing like the way you are, I'm going to say my thoughts on it.

You obviously won't understand what I am saying, so I really can't be arsed to waste my breathe on someone like you... As I said, how the fuck did we end up with you as the game decider? :facepalm:

I think I'm done here.

Flip your coins, do whatever, it then falls to you and your great coin flip.
Yeah, okay. Just ignore everything I said then. Do you really want to win with me?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Vedith, do you have a response to my points against your case?

In post 844, Vedith wrote:
In post 839, pisskop wrote:want to win?

No, voting before someone even puts a case forward is a scum minded move. And you have played enough to know this.

Umm no, its really not. did you read those games? Feel free to, and maybe even a few scum ones too.

Wanting to win is the exact reason he shouldnt be flipping a coin.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 856, pisskop wrote:dont tell anyone, but my play in any game is largely depndent on how I feel at the time

So much bollocks right here.
I claim scum \o/
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Ricastle »

I was never intending to actually flip a coin. It was a hypothetical question.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:08 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 855, pisskop wrote:will you stop trying to shit onplayers? theres no reason for it. If ric wasg going to flip a coin he wouldnt be talking with us

Oh, aren't you the friendly town giving the white knight power.
Do you always talk so much bollocks as scum?
I claim scum \o/
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:10 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 856, pisskop wrote:dont tell anyone, but my play in any game is largely depndent on how I feel at the time
I don't know if this is sarcasm or what...

In the case of the latter, how
are
you feeling?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:12 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 857, Ricastle wrote:Yeah, okay. Just ignore everything I said then. Do you really want to win with me?

What do you want me to say then?
I give you reasons to why he is scum, but apparently we don't need to do this as we are both claiming scum on each other. Then you compare me being pissed off from you suggesting the worst options to your scum game...
And you wonder why I'm pissed off over it?

Of course I want to fucking win with you... Reason I am so against the coin flip.
I claim scum \o/
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:16 am

Post by Ricastle »

This question too tough for you, Vedith?
In post 853, Ricastle wrote:Why did you bring it up if you weren't making a point? Do you find it necessary to argue with who is from your perspective confirmed scum? Because I've done the exact same as scum in lylo before.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:16 am

Post by pisskop »

@vedith
why arent you addressing my csse on you or my response to yours?

@ric

only halfso. Im getting irritated because whatever youre doing with vedi isnt drawing helpful conversation.
IRL I have a mild cold but started running again, so neutralish.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:20 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 865, pisskop wrote:why arent you addressing my csse on you or my response to yours?

I'm pretty sure I responded to your response.
I didn't see a case on me apart from I was late to voting? Which I already addressed.
I claim scum \o/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:22 am

Post by pisskop »

No. you dodged my response to your case and then dismissed my own against you.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:23 am

Post by Ricastle »

Well I don't know what constitutes helpful conversation in this situation then. I ISOed both of you at daystart and came out with even reads, so I'm making my decision based entirely off of what is said now.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 864, Ricastle wrote:This question too tough for you, Vedith?
In post 853, Ricastle wrote:Why did you bring it up if you weren't making a point? Do you find it necessary to argue with who is from your perspective confirmed scum? Because I've done the exact same as scum in lylo before.

Yeah it actually was tough for me not to insult you here...
It's even tougher right now for me not to insult you...
But somehow, I an managing to keep it peaceful...

Why did I bring it up if I wasn't making a point?

:giggle: - Lord help me with not insulting...

Why did I bring it up if I wasn't making a point?

I was making a point to Pisskop who has nothing that is legit. Apart from I didn't vote for scum day 1, while he joined the wagon late.
I wasn't making a point to you, otherwise I would have said it was a comment to you, not in a response to Pisskop.

*Remove insult from here*

That's good enough, eh?

Can you just decide already, I've honestly had enough of you.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:26 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 867, pisskop wrote:No. you dodged my response to your case and then dismissed my own against you.

Yeah, that's exactly what happen. :roll:
I claim scum \o/
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:28 am

Post by Ricastle »

How is that not making it out as scummy, which is what I originally said and you denied? Do you WANT to argue?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 871, Ricastle wrote:How is that not making it out as scummy, which is what I originally said and you denied? Do you WANT to argue?

Making something out as scummy, and discussing a point are different.
You obviously do, I'm telling you that I am done and you just want to bicker over something that shouldn't even exist... I mean, ready your excuse to why you fucked up as you like, but I'm really not going to argue further on it.
I claim scum \o/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:33 am

Post by pisskop »

if were gonna do this back and forth bit youre going to have to wait until I get online with a keyboard.

my case on you is, summized:

-VCA damns you. you never voted for scum and yourbehavior fits a pattern consistent witjh daychat scum.
-Mafia confirmed kills make sense coming from you when NKA is run. wgeurts suspected you, although as a conftown that weakens a bit. Also note your 'sarcasm' earlier.
-Badgering and crapposting are avoidance tactics.
-you keep dodging my response to your case. you responded to my original case against you by quoting my response to your case? :igmeou: thats skivvy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 870, Vedith wrote:
In post 867, pisskop wrote:No. you dodged my response to your case and then dismissed my own against you.

Yeah, that's exactly what happen. :roll:

why the hell is 845 quoting my response to your case by responding to my original case?

Return to “Completed Open Games”