Open 623 (White Flag) - A Moment in Time (Over)

Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Ranger »

Viva La Gloria wrote:I feel like if Ranger had been here from the get go she would have easily called Firebringer and Titus as town wagons.
Sure I would!

From the nice comfort of the dead thread, since if I was here from the get-go, you'd have nightkilled me. :P
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2221, Ranger wrote:ARGuoiadjf9riajgipo;asfjgpga;iofj9moreantiheroesquekeyboardsmashing.
;_;

I did try. I knew it was a risk voting SirCakez, but I didn't see me voting any other player because I couldn't see the nightkills pointing to anyone else and I couldn't see the voting patterns telling me anything else and such but...GAH. That's all on me. :(

Cerberus v666 wrote:Ranger: You fucking terrify me now. You had 2/3 of us down, and we just got lucky that you pushed the wrong one.
It's of little comfort. The Karnage misread hurts me a lot, since that's a read I wasn't as absolute about. I was never voting TheCow, ever. But I had read Yonom, I had read Karnage, and the only concern I had about Karnage was in what content he gave, so I even did research and put my fears to rest, yet it was
all wrong
, the content was scum when I thought it wasn't. :/

Of course, it's not as egregious as the aforementioned SirCakez misread.

If it's any consolation, we were probably gonna get pistachion lynched if you hadn't shown up. I deliberately mentioned the fact that it was impossible for there to be a lynch on scum today until your slot was replaced with the intention of, as soon as we had 4-5 people scumreading a slot that *wasn't* karnage, suggesting that we go ahead and move forward with putting some votes on that individual,starting with a vote from the *other* likely lynch of th day, cakez, since that would establish that either scum were going to have to bus pistachion, since there must have been scum among those favoring her lynch(since 5/7 slots expressed a willingness to lynch her). Well. You get what I'm getting at. I hadn't quite determined the exact mechanism I was going to use, but I planned to sell some sort of kinda sorta makes sense fuzzy logic thing to get people to think voting pistachion was actually safe, because the scum had backed themselves into a rhetorical corner by all being willing to lynch their teammate.

Not sure if that would have worked...and I may have been too lazy to try...but it would have been fun? :P

pedit: I...don't know what I'm good at. I think what I'm good at might not have any relation to my alignment, actually. :P
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2221, Ranger wrote:I did try. I knew it was a risk voting SirCakez, but I didn't see me voting any other player because I couldn't see the nightkills pointing to anyone else and I couldn't see the voting patterns telling me anything else and such but...GAH. That's all on me. :(

OMG RANGER STOP QUICK VOTING IN LYLO.

Thats you.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:01 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

over
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony