acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:02 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1648, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1645, pisskop wrote:RC, Stop. Or Ill have nothing left to do but lock the thread and report this harassing behavior as well

This is a thread about a game and I'm talking about what happened in the game.

Lock the thread.

No. You are ultimately talking about something outside of the game. Please discuss this outside of the thread so those that may want to discuss actual gameplay can continue to do so.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:02 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Hell, do you think this is how PK reacts if it wasn't intentional?
Trying to silence me?

If he legitimately fucked up and I was getting on my case about it that's not how anyone would react. we all know this.

you don't want silence unless you have something to hide.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:02 am

Post by pisskop »

RCs partner has not expressed anything of the nature RC is.

there was nothing 'hinky' about the response, and an apology even followed.

RC speaks of a vendetta against him but this thread only indicates an attack from rc himself
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Aneninen »

Actually it was Acryon and me who'd f-cked this up for town. Mostly me, but Acryon helped too. ^_^
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1651, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hell, do you think this is how PK reacts if it wasn't intentional?
Trying to silence me?

If he legitimately fucked up and I was getting on my case about it that's not how anyone would react. we all know this.

you don't want silence unless you have something to hide.

Nah, arguing with people can be exhausting but it does feel weird to me too and I benefited from it. Common sense says it's nothing but I would certainly feel better if a look was taken.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1653, Aneninen wrote:Actually it was Acryon and me who'd f-cked this up for town. Mostly me, but Acryon helped too. ^_^

Acryon and Dave were totally targeted townbeards.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:05 am

That's straight up diversion.

Whether or not Raskol agrees with me doesn't change facts.
What this thread indicates doesn't change facts.

Your apology was forced and you immediately went back on the offensive to accuse me of making things about me.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:05 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not sure why everyone backed off from Titus.

BC began getting aggitated and when pressure started and people stopped. They even townread it.

Its a textbook case of AtE being used
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:05 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1653, Aneninen wrote:Actually it was Acryon and me who'd f-cked this up for town. Mostly me, but Acryon helped too. ^_^

Yep sure did haha
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:06 am

Post by chilledtea »

He is probably trying not start another fight.

I saw the dead thread and his response to a50 seemed genuine enough. If you guys had history he probably was very wary of how to approach this mistake.

Innocent until proven guilty. Also it is his game and if he ruins it himself then I don't see what we can do about it? We played in the spirit of the game, the end. And mod errors do happen, especially in complex setups like this.

Pisskop, I would like to give some feedback. Next time when someone gives a night action, please send him a receipt of the action through PM. You don't do that and a50 has no way of knowing if you caught it.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1657, pisskop wrote:Im not sure why everyone backed off from Titus.

BC began getting aggitated and when pressure started and people stopped. They even townread it.

I get agitated when pressured regardless of alignment. I legit feel that intelligence is scumread.

I was genuinely scumhunting though and my thought process flowed. That's not enough in multiball though. It is in singleball.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:06 am

Post by acryon »

I think it has something to do with experience. I think just knowing Titus is good made me believe the emotion was genuine and believing scum-Titus wouldn't lose her cool.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:07 am

Post by pisskop »

I also didnt type up a results post for the night -.-

I would have likely noticed the missing action, but I was in a bit of a hurry cdome deadline and I based the results off the quotes in the NA post.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1661, acryon wrote:

I think it has something to do with experience. I think just knowing Titus is good made me believe the emotion was genuine and believing scum-Titus wouldn't lose her cool.

Losing my cool is NAI. I lost my cool because I thought scum were after me and town was being dumb and not lynching Anen scum. It's happened to me a lot as town too.

Multiball is a bitch for pattern matching.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:09 am

In post 1659, chilledtea wrote:He is probably trying not start another fight.

I saw the dead thread and his response to a50 seemed genuine enough. If you guys had history he probably was very wary of how to approach this mistake.

Innocent until proven guilty. Also it is his game and if he ruins it himself then I don't see what we can do about it? We played in the spirit of the game, the end. And mod errors do happen, especially in complex setups like this.

Pisskop, I would like to give some feedback. Next time when someone gives a night action, please send him a receipt of the action through PM. You don't do that and a50 has no way of knowing if you caught it.

This is called confbias.
You haven't even considered my side, you had the decision made and you're not considering evidence.
His reaction was not even close to genuine. This may be the same slimy shit that you just don't see which led you not to lynch KAAG.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:09 am

Post by pisskop »

True enough. I always feel like players put too much stock and faith in top tier players though, so I guess it extends a little here. I would have kept at it once I saw the aggitation.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:10 am

Post by pisskop »

I think I mentioned somewhere that I dont think enough players come into multiball really ready to wifom through it.

Did the setup seem balanced, or otherwise okay?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:10 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1664, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1659, chilledtea wrote:He is probably trying not start another fight.

This is called confbias.
You haven't even considered my side, you had the decision made and you're not considering evidence.
His reaction was not even close to genuine. This may be the same slimy shit that you just don't see which led you not to lynch KAAG.

Okay this made me laugh.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:11 am

Am I not correct?

You showed me in the KAAG game that you can't effectively read people's AtE's for genuineness when you townread all of KAAG's AtEs and he was scum.

This is the exact same thing, outside of a mafia game or inside of it. And isn't this why we play mafia? To see through those who would otherwise manipulate us?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:16 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1668, RadiantCowbells wrote:Am I not correct?

You showed me in the KAAG game that you can't effectively read people's AtE's for genuineness when you townread all of KAAG's AtEs and he was scum.

This is the exact same thing, outside of a mafia game or inside of it. And isn't this why we play mafia? To see through those who would otherwise manipulate us?

That game was my first game. I was not open minded and was trying to be a hero. I had KAAG caught on day 2 itself but felt it was impossible that I caught in day 2 itself.

Look. There is a reason why I caught xtoxm here. I haven't played for some time (like years) before that newbie game.

One thing I have realized is that we tend to sometimes close our minds to reason because of fear of manipulation. I think I did that with dierfire in that game.

KAAG manipulated a lot of people in that game but it improved me all right?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:16 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1668, RadiantCowbells wrote:Am I not correct?

This is the exact same thing, outside of a mafia game or inside of it. And isn't this why we play mafia?
To see through those who would otherwise manipulate us?

Yep, inside the game. You can take your personal issues elsewhere. Seriously you
are
making this about you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:18 am

I've made my case. If you're not already convinced that this is at the very least extremely suspect, then that's your prerogative.
I'm not going to air out all of the dirty laundry between myself and PK here because I'm tired of this.
I just want you all to think long and hard about what the chances of a mod missing an action that was discussed in thread and then mixing up what the mod error actually was and it just happening to have ended up targetting someone that he bore a grudge against that was directly related to what was going on in game at the time (me 'making the game about me').

Bye.

Yep, inside the game. You can take your personal issues elsewhere. Seriously you are making this about you.

I didn't make this about me. PK did when he modkilled me.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:19 am

Post by chilledtea »

Also appeal to emotion can be genuine. But one should not depend on it. I have accepted that mislynching a townie if emotion is the only evidence against scumminess is probably better than letting scum get away with it.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:20 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1672, chilledtea wrote:Also appeal to emotion can be genuine. But one should not depend on it. I have accepted that mislynching a townie if emotion is the only evidence against scumminess is probably better than letting scum get away with it.

Yeah that's not a bad thing to go by.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:31 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1666, pisskop wrote:I think I mentioned somewhere that I dont think enough players come into multiball really ready to wifom through it.

Did the setup seem balanced, or otherwise okay?

I disagreed with the ability of scum to use their own action plus the NK, when a partner exists to do the NK. Both teams seem to have identified the potential to nerf the tracker (and to a lesser extent JK) by having both actions submitted by the same player.

For this specific setup, I'm not sure about the balance of having two full RB's. It seems to leave town vulnerable, though maybe I'm thinking swing more than balance. Or maybe it just feels that way because so many roles got outed early.

A two wolf team knows for sure it's multiball, but do mafia also know? That could give wolves an advantage.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord

Return to “Completed Open Games”