She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Titus »

Oh and ours too
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1624, davesaz wrote:Right, but if fewer people had knee-jerk reactions like coaching->scum and asking oblique questions->scum, it would not be necessary to work so hard at not getting mislynched d1 every game.
I've almost come to the conclusion that I have to enter the game making brash accusations and throwing naked votes and around to be townread, and that's just not me. :(

Funny, I have reached the same conclusion but I saw you were town. I had KT early but got distracted.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:11 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

So, yeah.

Pisskop modkilled me over a personal grudge.

I will never play another game modded by Pisskop and I suggest everyone else do the same.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:12 am

Post by pisskop »

Take your private issues up in private with the listmods.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:13 am

It's not a private issue when you ruined this game for 13 people over a stupid grudge.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1627, RadiantCowbells wrote:So, yeah.

I will never play another game modded by Pisskop and I suggest everyone else do the same.

Whut?
Any mod can make a mistake.
And need this happen here?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:14 am

In post 1630, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1627, RadiantCowbells wrote:So, yeah.

Whut?
Any mod can make a mistake.
And need this happen here?

It wasn't a mistake.
Read his reaction in dead thread, realize that he called me out for 'making things about me' when I lynched him (when he was scum) in our last game.
And just use your mafia skills. That's obviously an insincere reaction. He exaggerated his 'search for pm'.
I think anyone would come to the same conclusion I did and I want people to be aware of it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:16 am

And fuck his story is even inconsistent.
Now he's saying that it was about him 'screwing up the order of operations' by kills happening simultaneously, in dead he said it was because 'he forgot the PM'.
This isn't a hard thing to deduce. Especially when even a cursory read through of the game he was modding made it obvious who the intended BG target was and the situation would be something he'd think about as a mod.

No mod would have made this error legitimately. Not like this. On top of his reaction just being F-.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Aneninen »

Later.
I have a bathroom to tidy up.

Also, need I care?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:18 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1632, RadiantCowbells wrote:And fuck his story is even inconsistent.
Now he's saying that it was about him 'screwing up the order of operations' by kills happening simultaneously, in dead he said it was because 'he forgot the PM'.
This isn't a hard thing to deduce. Especially when even a cursory read through of the game he was modding made it obvious who the intended BG target was and the situation would be something he'd think about as a mod.

No mod would have made this error legitimately. Not like this. On top of his reaction just being F-.

Because you seem so interested in this matter I have asked the listmod to step in for you.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:19 am

You should care, considering the integrity of the game was compromised by his actions.

It's not like this issue was between me and him. You would never have been lynched while I was alive. BC would have certainly been lynched if I was alive.

Whether or not Ranger gets lynched is academic and it's besides the point: Pisskop modkilled a town aligned player over a personal vendetta and if you don't care about that you don't care about the game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:19 am

In post 1634, pisskop wrote:
In post 1632, RadiantCowbells wrote:And fuck his story is even inconsistent.

Because you seem so interested in this matter I have asked the listmod to step in for you.

You think I haven't already?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Titus »

I do think the game might have gone differently for what it's worth.

Oh and apparently you won a scummy RC.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:30 am

Post by chilledtea »

I highly doubt that the mod error was intentional. Really doubt pisskop would put 9 players into jeopardy because of 1 grudge. This was most likely unintentional.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:31 am

In post 1638, chilledtea wrote:I highly doubt that the mod error was intentional. Really doubt pisskop would put 9 players into jeopardy because of 1 grudge. This was most likely unintentional.

You do not know him like I do.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Titus »

Well, everything's out in the open. The mods can sort it out now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:41 am

It's just annoying because everyone's compartmentalizing their mafia abilities to mafia games and not applying them to this instance.
It's fairly obvious that PK mixing up the reason for the mod error, not apologizing for it, immediately getting defensive and attacking me for taking it personally, all indicative that he's lying.
If this were a discussion self contained to a mafia game he'd be speedlynched for it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:46 am

Post by pisskop »

As your moderator I cannot say what I would like to. Take your grievances into a private theatre.

Youve made the matter public and now that the proper channels have been notified by me I have to ask that you stop fanning flames.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:48 am

No, as the moderator you'd like to downplay your attitude towards me so it isn't held against you.

I have nothing more to say. I know you're lying and that you did this intentionally.

If others refuse to see what is right before their face, that is their prerogative.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Aneninen »

I've checked the Dead PT. I can see a mod error but I can't see an intention.
Obviously, mod errors hurt any game but it's neither useful nor fruitful to speculate over "what would have happened" things.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:53 am

Post by pisskop »

RC, Stop. Or Ill have nothing left to do but lock the thread and report this harassing behavior as well
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:55 am

Post by chilledtea »

If the mod error was intentional then what happened was basically pisskop kind of ruined his own game and I fail to see why he would do that. There is no reason, he probably felt pretty bad about it himself.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:56 am

In post 1646, chilledtea wrote:If the mod error was intentional then what happened was basically pisskop kind of ruined his own game and I fail to see why he would do that. There is no reason, he probably felt pretty bad about it himself.

Did he apologize or did he berate me for making things about me?
Is there any indicator that he felt a shred of remorse?
He would do it because he's nursing a stupid grudge against me because I lynched him when he was scum, to the point where he reported me to get me modkilled in that game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:57 am

In post 1645, pisskop wrote:RC, Stop. Or Ill have nothing left to do but lock the thread and report this harassing behavior as well

This is a thread about a game and I'm talking about what happened in the game.

Lock the thread.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Titus »

I can get why RC's pissed though. It changed the outcome of the game and the mod's answer is hinky. Whether that rises to intentional, that the mods can sort out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”