{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by Ranger »

Well honestly, I'm not sure where to begin.

I guess we can start with today and work from there. Namely,
Andrius wrote:Kop being here is unexpected. I have class this evening, but will re-read tonight/tomorrow and have words sometime tomorrow. Will give due diligence as I screwed up the last LyLo I was in by not re-evaluating the "confirmed" town. Darn Mafia Doctors not having guns.
This is attempting to throw shade onto your slot, to see if there's any possible wiggle room for potentially mislynching you.

There's also the RadiantCowbells kill. For a start: it's tactically stupid for me to make for two reasons. First, numbers-wise. I could claim to have protected RadiantCowbells and killed you, or if I thought that was too risky, I could simply no-kill and claim to have protected you, forcing a mylo where there are three possible lynches (a 66/33 odds scum favor) rather than two (50/50). Second,
RadiantCowbells wrote:ftr: if this flips town and I die: I want ranger lynched based on my 0 thread reading.
After he said this, I wouldn't nightkill him. He would have read the thread and seen I was town, and with his updated opinion, probably turned the tables onto Andrius. (It'd have been Space Invaders all over again: him trying to convince me he's not scum, and eventually succeeding.)

On the other hand, Andrius seeing this can just kill RadiantCowbells, and if you yourself don't point it out, then he can do it for you.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Ranger »

Going back to yesterday, there was also my attitude I suppose.

I was very clear. I thought lynching Autti would end the game. I'll leave reading them to you, since you're the one making the judgment, but in all of them, the sincerity in my belief the game was over should show.

I also said that if I was wrong, I would be mislynched and you could blame the loss on me. That's not something I say lightly. (I do mean it still, for what it's worth. Obviously, the hope would be you get it right, but if you vote me, it's still 100% my fault, not yours.)

For Andrius, you get more neutral language: , especially
Yep that's the gem. Anything else need be said? I'm prepared to vote Autti.
And then you get , specifically, this:
namely if we're just going to steam through Autti.
Plus, there was his stance:
Andrius wrote:So Kop and RC are confirmed town from where I am.
RC was not confirmed town. He was assumed town, like Andrius was assumed town, but he was not confirmed town. Yet if Andrius truly thought RC was confirmed town, then that would mean he had reason to nightkill RC.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Ranger »

^By neutral language, what I mean is: Andrius's stance was very careful. He said we were going to plow through Autti. He did not attribute any further meaning to this.

The contrast is that I did; I was unambiguously saying the game would end with an Autti lynch. I was willing to take a hard stance, one that was ultimately wrong, even though being wrong is something that makes me look a lot worse; he was not taking a hard stance, so he wasn't clearly wrong, so he doesn't look a lot worse from the flip because he never committed to it the same way I did.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Ranger »

This is probably not a point I should be making, but I'd like to add:
Autti probably needed to be replaced, yet as town, was not;
Rhaegar needed to be replaced, and was replaced.

The disparity between the two may have been thanks to alignment differences, that being, Rhaegar was the last scum whereas Autti was just one more town.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Ranger »

On previous days' notes:
Rhaegar wrote:No, we Lynch duppin first. And then we think carefully about our next step if he doesn't flip scum.
This in hindsight was setup for duppin's town-flip.

Playing defensive, it would be incredibly bold scum play to make claims like the ones I was making in , , and the setup on prior posts.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Ranger »

also in hindsight feels like it is writing in new motivation to past actions, in this case, saving SnarkySnowman for one day, and claiming the reason was for the claim.

It's also a convenient claim to make. Claiming N4 doctor would be a risk because of Almost50 being an N4 doctor; claiming N5 doctor not only runs the risk of a counter-claim (because that's my role), but also the risk of running into complications where he would be forced to keep someone alive.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Ranger »

was also a back-track.

All-in-all, it also feels like Rhaegar had picked up on what I was expecting scum to do (that is, I was expecting scum to claim cop), and had also picked up on the assumption I had made (that is, I was expecting a 4:6 setup when we now know 100% it's a 5:5), running with it to make the claim I was
expecting
to hear.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Ranger »

was an additional attempt to get extra information before he would need to claim.

By chance, I was not logged in at the time, and he was pressured into claiming first, but he wanted me to claim before him. (In contrast, thanks to my reading style when catching up, I did not know he had claimed when I claimed; I learned that only after the claim.)
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Ranger »

Rhaegar wrote:Bussing shotty would be a fairly logical decision. It would have been much harder to defend him given the likelyhood he would have been investigated or lynched.

And you treated snarky with kid gloves up until the claim. It was pretty obvious that he almost certainly would be the day two Lynch, so scum wouldn't be losing much by bussing him either.
Guess who was on both lynches? This sounds an awful lot like Rhaegar explaining why he was on both scum.

Speaking of which: I would not have killed Lowell. At that point, you (Kop) and Almost50 were both 100% absolutely confirmed town. My modus operandi as scum has been killing confirmed town players first, and Lowell was not confirmed town.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Ranger »

There's also my read progression on day three: when I came into the game, shotty had already been lynched. (Well, by the time I had posted, anyway.)

As scum, what I could have done is silently lurked it out, reading the thread and waiting for the mod to lock it, obtaining the necessary information to know who was what. This would have garnered no suspicion. Instead, I read the entire thread and gave my reads. My read on shotty also evolved: I started out , but by , actually townread him. (Speaking of posting around there: assumed duppin was scum because I assumed Rhaegar wasn't. The analysis still holds, except now we know duppin is town.) By , he was back to maybe scum, and by he was a stronger scumread. In essence: my read on him clearly evolved as the thread continued.

And speaking of my reads: Rhaegar was my strongest townread. I have also, until today, been pushing the theory of a 4:6 cop:doc setup. I already said as scum that I would have either killed you (Kop) or no-killed. But were I to kill an unconfirmed player, it would have been the Rhaegar slot (Andrius), not the pisskop slot (RadiantCowbells), because killing the Rhaegar slot would "back" my theory up, and he was my strongest townread making it a little awkward to push.

This lasted even into yesterday when it was RC; contained an implication. RC asked me what I thought about him. What I thought was, "Because Autti is scum, he is town." But prior to that, I had asked whether he wanted my actual thoughts (which that post was), or hypothetical thoughts...implying there was a difference. That difference is because if you had asked me yesterday to choose between {RadiantCowbells, Andrius} for a scum, I'd have selected RadiantCowbells as the scum thanks to that strong Rhaegar townread off of both play and role.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Ranger »

SnarkySnowman wrote:@Rhaegar 132 does this seem not genuine to you?
In hindsight, this is a pretty scum-scum interaction.

SnarkySnowman wrote:Town {Rhaegar, KainTepes, duppin}
For the record.

I pointed out how SnarkySnowman likely had a scumbuddy up here.

I was sure it was duppin at the time.

It doesn't exactly do me any good
now
, considering KainTepes is my slot, but at least I can say I was right to make that call?
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Ranger »

looks like scum interacting with their scumbuddy.

, , and as well.

I need to look at Rhaegar's iso, since looking at shotty's reminds me how heavily Rhaegar defended shotty, but thought I'd bring these up first. in particular reads as shotty addressing his scumbuddy and asking if there's anything he can do to get them off.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Ranger »

KainTepes, my slot, for what it's worth, was one of the first early pushers of shotty being scum. As early as in fact. It's a bit difficult to get a read on his slot without a cop shot given his, ah...
unique
...posting style, but showed his more town self, and continuing it. He didn't just leave it there without a vote, either; he followed through in . He continued the reaction test, which was a fairly town thing to try and I've seen it from him as town before but not from him as scum. is an offer that he would never make as scum: he actually offered to be the D1 lynch, without reason. (This, by the way, is probably thanks to his stance on being an N5 doctor: he's a doctor, not a cop, not an investigative, so the role is "boring". It is also late game. So, his death would not be an issue.)
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by Ranger »

from Rhaegar may have been jumping on the growing interest for SnarkySnowman, but it also defended fairly heavily shotty. continues it. In , the first signs of an inconsistency appear from Rhaegar: he says he likes Lowell's post, but disagrees with the shotty read. That by itself isn't bad, but it grows: in , in spite of the hard-shotty defense he has been making the whole time, he lists shotty as null. This is where the real problem is. Why was he putting so much time and effort into defending a null read? continues this shotty defense.
Rhaegar wrote:I'm basing them on shotty being an easy lynch, and therefor a target for scum. I have not doubt that if shotty did happen to be scum (25 percent chance) that a partner or two would bus the hell out of him. Shotty is a bad player. Lazy townies and devious scum are the people going after him. I'm not trying to say I have a read on him either way, I'm just saying that his wagon is one where scum would likely congregate regardless of his alignment.
This reads like him already knowing SnarkySnowman had a minor shotty bus. The usage of the term "bad player" also sets shotty up to be a less-appealing lynch.

In , he again defends shotty while trying to keep shotty from being a townread. is further revising the story. continues to try and distance from the defense, while still maintaining it. reads as him going, "I'm bussing SnarkySnowman, because he decided to make an awful bus on shotty". reads as a scum-scum interaction. is a
huge
contradiction from Rhaegar: he says that he believes in reading players off of their playstyle, and yet, he insists this whole time not to wagon shotty, not to lynch him, in spite of a NULL read there.

reads as coaching SnarkySnowman. Then we get another huge contradiction. is a fine stance, right? No claim SnarkySnowman can make will justify not lynching him. Except...in , he back-tracks on this and says that the one thing SnarkySnowman happened to conveniently claim was the one thing he was willing to let slide. is a post that should imply a SnarkySnowman vote, yet none materialized. is in hindsight a blatant fence-sit on the issue, again while unvoting, buying SnarkySnowman further time.

is saying duppin's stances were bad. What was duppin pushing? {Almost50, shotty}. Now note what Rhaegar's very next post, , is doing: voting Almost50. This not only shows a contradiction, but yet again once more shows Rhaegar defending shotty indirectly. Note that, on day two, Rhaegar did not immediately take pisskop's side, like basically everyone else. He waited, with posts like (note he also waited on the end of D1 before hammering).

In the next day, comes only after shotty has been wagoned. At this stage, it was clear no matter what, shotty was getting lynched. in particular is Rhaegar testing the waters: he doesn't want to lynch his scumbuddy, but he's willing to blend into the town who are. is coaching. is even more coaching. as well: encouraging him to claim and do those things. displays a willingness to join both wagons, on shotty OR Lowell, showing that if Lowell had gained more support, Rhaegar would have switched.

There's various more over that day, but I think the point's been made.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by Ranger »

I'm sorry I can't make the decision any easier on you, Kop. This is the best I've got. :/
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Andrius »

RC's death confirms Kop. The loose end has been tied.
Vote: Ranger

I don't really want to sit here and play the word nitpick game with you but since that's what you seem to care about, I'll play ball.
Spoiler: Unimportant Drivel
Ranger wrote:I guess we can start with today and work from there. Namely,
Andrius wrote:Kop being here is unexpected. I have class this evening, but will re-read tonight/tomorrow and have words sometime tomorrow. Will give due diligence as I screwed up the last LyLo I was in by not re-evaluating the "confirmed" town. Darn Mafia Doctors not having guns.
This is attempting to throw shade onto your slot, to see if there's any possible wiggle room for potentially mislynching you.

What this tells me about you is that you're going to grasp for straws here. You're going to literally do whatever you can because, despite the heap of useless bodies that your scumbuddies have provided you, victory is in your sight. You knew who you were killing last night, you know who would be here today, and your point of view is telling: a formality? None of this is a formality. Nothing's been decided. You could swing, I could swing. There are no formalities, unless you've already made up your mind, coming in here, as to what your play will be. And the only one who walked into this day knowing what who would be here would be the scumbag.

Regardless, I did my due diligence and re-looked into Kop because only RC's death can confirm him 100% no questions asked; The only innocents are bodies. RC's corpse proves Kop innocent. The last time I was in LyLo was Persona 3 Mafia, a Mini Theme, where I assumed that the Gunsmith-innocent result on one of the players meant he was 100% unequivocably town, and lynched my friend dramonic instead. Turns out the innocent result was on a Mafia Doctor, who shows up innocent to Gunsmiths. So, rushing LyLo because things are assumed is a bad idea. I could provide more but I doubt you'll want to hear it. (HasCow, is the next example I'd use.)

Additionally, his corpse also called for your lynch.
Which is probably why you shot him because it was pretty apparent he wanted you dead next if Autti didn't flip scum.
This is important. Let's not forget this.

Ranger wrote:There's also the RadiantCowbells kill. For a start: it's tactically stupid for me to make for two reasons. First, numbers-wise. I could claim to have protected RadiantCowbells and killed you, or if I thought that was too risky, I could simply no-kill and claim to have protected you, forcing a mylo where there are three possible lynches (a 66/33 odds scum favor) rather than two (50/50). Second,
RadiantCowbells wrote:ftr: if this flips town and I die: I want ranger lynched based on my 0 thread reading.
After he said this, I wouldn't nightkill him. He would have read the thread and seen I was town, and with his updated opinion, probably turned the tables onto Andrius. (It'd have been Space Invaders all over again: him trying to convince me he's not scum, and eventually succeeding.)

You're making assumptions here and stretching the bounds.
RC clearly indicated he suspected you most, and wanted you dead should the game have gone on.
The game went on. You're still here.

Technically shooting Kop would have been the smarter move as Kop's corpse confirms no one.
Shooting RC confirms Kop, which you did.

"He would have read the thread and seen I was town?"
We don't know that. He suspected you, and now he is dead.
Can we use actual facts in this game or is your entire page-length wall going to be pointless speculation, nitpicking, and another gem I'm going to get to soon?

Ranger wrote:I also said that if I was wrong, I would be mislynched and you could blame the loss on me. That's not something I say lightly. (I do mean it still, for what it's worth. Obviously, the hope would be you get it right, but if you vote me, it's still 100% my fault, not yours.)

On this admission and RC's suspicions of you I rest my case.
You said you'd eat the lynch today, and you're not willing to do it.

You then go on nitpicking my words of neutrality.
I arrived in the game not too long ago. In my exile I saw a game that was stalling because they needed a player, it was close to lynching someone, and RC was unwilling to proceed with the game with a slot open. It seemed like a cakewalk. Replace in, do y'all a favor, win the game of the widely-acclaimed insta-win and return to my exile. So yes, I was rather blah about the whole thing. I'm not emotionally invested in the game. I voted first so someone else who has been in the game longer and more deserving of the hammer presumably hammer the last scumbag and win the game. Unfortunately this was not the case and I'm still here and not in exile.

I'm going to post this now in the event I lose it to some freak accident, but know I'm not done.

Basically, you came into the day guns blazing because you knew exactly what needed to be done. By killing the person who suspected you and confirming Kop you had one play and one play only. That's why, for you, this whole thing is a formality and you have one plan and one plan only to win. RC wanted you dead if you lived. You put your neck on the line for this and aren't willing to keep your word.

((I could also say that you being a N5 doc is too convenient, but that's admittedly a stretch and is more gut than anything else. Simply too convenient.))

Be back with a new post to ensure this makes it.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Andrius »

Pt. II: The Electric Boogaloo
Spoiler:
In post 1202, Ranger wrote:^By neutral language, what I mean is: Andrius's stance was very careful. He said we were going to plow through Autti. He did not attribute any further meaning to this.

The contrast is that I did; I was unambiguously saying the game would end with an Autti lynch. I was willing to take a hard stance, one that was ultimately wrong, even though being wrong is something that makes me look a lot worse; he was not taking a hard stance, so he wasn't clearly wrong, so he doesn't look a lot worse from the flip because he never committed to it the same way I did.

You know you look bad for staking everything on Autti's lynch (which you had to do) and are now reaching for straws by nitpicking my words because I have to be the play for you. There's no other way out of this for you.

In post 1203, Ranger wrote:This is probably not a point I should be making, but I'd like to add:
Autti probably needed to be replaced, yet as town, was not;
Rhaegar needed to be replaced, and was replaced.

The disparity between the two may have been thanks to alignment differences, that being, Rhaegar was the last scum whereas Autti was just one more town.

This further demonstrates your stretching literally anything to use it to slander my slot.
This practice is expressly forbidden.
In post 0, Equinox wrote:

Replacement Requests

This thread is for you to announce your need for someone to replace a player in a game that you are moderating and to find games into which to replace. Replacement requests for Newbie Games are not handled here; please post any needs for those games in the Newbie Game Queue.

To make the process as efficient as possible, please follow guidelines outlined below.

Public Service Announcement
- This is a reminder from your friendly list moderators that slots from the same game must be replaced in the order in which they were replaced, whether by request or forced replacement. Furthermore, players do not get a choice in who they replace if there is more than one option, and they absolutely may never be told the alignment or other role information of a player before replacing into the game. As with most game-related rules, this may be overriden by a specific Theme game rule specified prior to the start of the game, but this may not be done retroactively. Exceptions do not apply to Normal or Open games.

Posting a Replacement Request
- Please use the following BBcode to place requests:

Code: Select all

Current Date - [i][url=http://www.mafiascum.net]Game Name[/url][/i]
[b]Moderator:[/b] [user]Game's Mod[/user] [tab]3[/tab][b]Status:[/b] Game's Phase and Length[tab]3[/tab][b]Replacing:[/b] Departing Player

Alternatively, the replacement form can be used to automatically format your request. Not providing information such as game status, departing players' names, a link to your game, etc. will make it much harder for replacements to find you and will probably turn them off from replacing into your game anyway.

Updating a Replacement Request
- Remember to clearly indicate that your request has been filled when you accept a replacement offer. If a new page has been made since your request, please close your request in a new post instead of editing the original post. When updating your request, please quote it and post the new version underneath.

Bumping a Replacement Request
- You may bump your request if you feel it is necessary, but please do so in moderation.

Suitability of Replacements
- Make sure a player is suitable for the job before you accept them. Raw newbies might not fare well with 100-page Large Themes nor might players already in seven other games.

Ego Posts
- Posts with the express purpose of putting this thread into your egosearch will be removed with extreme prejudice. Please use the Bookmarks or Subscriptions feature to keep track of updates.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions, concerns, or feedback you might have. Thanks to all the previous moderators in charge of this thread (Zaicon, Nobody Special, Quilford, Starbuck, HowardRoark, Kairyuu, JDodge, and mathcam), Mr. Flay, chamber, and Kison for their hard work and dedication.

Public Service Announcement
- This is a reminder from your friendly list moderators that slots from the same game must be replaced in the order in which they were replaced, whether by request or forced replacement. Furthermore, players do not get a choice in who they replace if there is more than one option, and they absolutely may never be told the alignment or other role information of a player before replacing into the game. As with most game-related rules, this may be overriden by a specific Theme game rule specified prior to the start of the game, but this may not be done retroactively. Exceptions do not apply to Normal or Open games.

This being an Open game, the exception does not apply here.
Thus our moderator must fill the first open slot, not based on which slot's alignment/role's need is more pressing. Also, Autti was never formally up for replacement IIRC.

I am not taking time out of my day to play "What Was Rhaegar Thinking?" since I am, in fact, not Rhaegar.

In post 1208, Ranger wrote:
Rhaegar wrote:Bussing shotty would be a fairly logical decision. It would have been much harder to defend him given the likelyhood he would have been investigated or lynched.

And you treated snarky with kid gloves up until the claim. It was pretty obvious that he almost certainly would be the day two Lynch, so scum wouldn't be losing much by bussing him either.
Guess who was on both lynches? This sounds an awful lot like Rhaegar explaining why he was on both scum.

Speaking of which: I would not have killed Lowell. At that point, you (Kop) and Almost50 were both 100% absolutely confirmed town. My modus operandi as scum has been killing confirmed town players first, and Lowell was not confirmed town.

Taking this though because this is especially bad.

First off, you're stretching again. You're twisting things again. (Suddenly its scummy to lynch scum?)

Secondly, you're going off into speculation-land again. We don't know what you would or would not have done so sitting here discussing what ifs won't get us anywhere.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Andrius »

Kop, is there anything you would like to see from me in particular?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Andrius »

The condensed version is basically this.

1) RC was killed to eliminate a threat to Ranger, since RC explicitly stated before lynch that Ranger should be next if there was a next lynch
2) Ranger made some big 'oh you can lynch me tomorrow if we're wrong' thing to look town and now has to eat those words. Consequently, she's not lying down.
3) Ranger is grasping at straws, including nitpicking and the whole illegal replacement deal in order to attempt to slime her target.

In case Varsoon happens to be watching this little corner of the world:
Vote: Ranger

Gonna go make a VCA for old times' sake and see how that shakes down.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Andrius »

Spoiler: VCA
Votecount 1.01
pisskop
[/color][/b] [2] :
almost50
lowell

KainTepes [1] :
chilledtea

pistachi0n
[1] :
duppin

drmyshottyizsik
[/color]
[1] :
snarkysnowman

Not Voting:
kop
pistachi0n
, KainTepes,
pisskop
[/color][/b],
killthestory
irelandbark12
autti
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]

Votecount 1.02
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]
[3]:
chilledtea
snarkysnowman
, KainTepes
pisskop
[/color][/b] [2]:
almost50
lowell

snarkysnowman
[2]:
killthestory
piss
kop

chilledtea
[1]:
kop

pistachi0n
[1]:
duppin

Not Voting:
pistachi0n
irelandbark12
autti
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]

Votecount 1.03
lowell
[4]:
autti
pisskop
[/color][/b],
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]
killthestory

drmyshottyizsik
[/color]
[3]:
chilledtea
lowell
duppin

almost50
[1]:
snarkysnowman

piss
kop
[1]:
almost50

snarkysnowman
[1]:
kop

killthestory
[1]: KainTepes

Not Voting:
pistachi0n
irelandbark12

Votecount 1.04
killthestory
[3]: KainTepes,
autti
lowell

snarkysnowman
[3]:
kop
, Rhaegar,
killthestory

lowell
[2]:
piss
kop
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]

drmyshottyizsik
[/color]
[2]:
chilledtea
duppin

KainTepes [2]:
pistachi0n
almost50

almost50
[1]:
snarkysnowman

Not Voting: No one

Votecount 1.05
killthestory
[3]:
autti
lowell
pistachi0n

snarkysnowman
[3]:
kop
, Rhaegar,
killthestory

lowell
[2]:
piss
kop
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]

almost50
[2]:
snarkysnowman
duppin

KainTepes [1]:
almost50

chilledtea
duppin
[1]:
chilledtea

Votecount 1.06
killthestory
[4]:
autti
lowell
pistachi0n
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]

snarkysnowman
[3]:
kop
, Rhaegar,
killthestory

drmyshottyizsik
[/color]
[1]:
piss
kop

almost50
[2]:
snarkysnowman
duppin

KainTepes [1]:
almost50

chilledtea
duppin
[1]:
chilledtea

Votecount 1.07
snarkysnowman
[6]:
kop
, Rhaegar,
killthestory
piss
kop
autti
almost50
[L-1]
killthestory
[3]:
lowell
pistachi0n
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]

almost50
[2]:
snarkysnowman
duppin

KainTepes [1]:
almost50

chilledtea
duppin
[1]:
chilledtea

Votecount 1.08
snarkysnowman
[6]:
kop
killthestory
piss
kop
autti
, Rhaegar, KainTepes [L-1]
almost50
[2]:
snarkysnowman
duppin

killthestory
[1]:
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]

duppin
[1]:
chilledtea

autti
[1]:
pistachi0n

Not Voting:
almost50
lowell

Votecount 1.09 (UNCHANGED)
snarkysnowman
[6]:
kop
killthestory
piss
kop
autti
, Rhaegar, KainTepes [L-1]
almost50
[2]:
snarkysnowman
duppin

killthestory
[1]:
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]

duppin
[1]:
chilledtea

autti
[1]:
pistachi0n

Not Voting:
almost50
lowell

Votecount 1.10
snarkysnowman
[4]:
kop
killthestory
piss
kop
autti

almost50
[2]:
snarkysnowman
duppin

duppin
[1]:
chilledtea

autti
[1]:
pistachi0n

No Lynch [1]:
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]

Votecount 1.11
snarkysnowman
[3]:
kop
killthestory
autti

almost50
[2]:
snarkysnowman
duppin

lowell
[1]:
piss
kop

duppin
[1]:
chilledtea

autti
[1]:
pistachi0n

killthestory
[1]:
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]

Not Voting:
almost50
, Rhaegar,
lowell
, KainTepes

Votecount 1.12
almost50
[4]:
snarkysnowman
duppin
, Rhaegar,
killthestory

snarkysnowman
[2]:
kop
autti

lowell
[1]:
piss
kop

duppin
[1]:
chilledtea

autti
[1]:
pistachi0n

killthestory
[1]:
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]

Not Voting:
almost50
lowell
, KainTepes

Votecount 1.13
killthestory
[6]:
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]
almost50
, KainTepes,
piss
kop
kop
snarkysnowman
[L-1]
snarkysnowman
[2]:
autti
killthestory

almost50
[2]:
duppin
, Rhaegar
chilledtea
[1]:
lowell

kop
[1]:
chilledtea

autti
[1]:
pistachi0n

Votecount 1.14 (FINAL)
killthestory
[7]:
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]
almost50
, KainTepes,
piss
kop
kop
snarkysnowman
, Rhaegar [LYNCH]
snarkysnowman
[3]:
autti
killthestory
duppin

chilledtea
[1]:
lowell

kop
[1]:
chilledtea

autti
[1]:
pistachi0n

Votecount 2.01 (final)
snarkysnowman
[6]:
autti
piss
kop
almost50
, Rhaegar,
kop
lowell
[LYNCH]
autti
[1]:
pistachi0n

piss
kop
[1]:
snarkysnowman

Not Voting: KainTepes,
duppin
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]

Votecount 3.01
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]
[1] :
piss
kop

Not Voting:
lowell
kop
, KainTepes,
almost50
, Rhaegar,
autti
duppin
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]

Votecount 3.02
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]
[3] :
duppin
kop
almost50

Not Voting:
lowell
, KainTepes, Rhaegar,
autti
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]
piss
kop

Votecount 3.03
lowell
[3]:
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]
piss
kop
almost50

drmyshottyizsik
[/color]
[2]:
duppin
kop

Not Voting:
lowell
, KainTepes, Rhaegar,
autti

Votecount 3.04
lowell
[3]:
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]
piss
kop
almost50

drmyshottyizsik
[/color]
[3]:
duppin
kop
, Rhaegar

Not Voting:
lowell
, KainTepes,
autti

Votecount 3.05
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]
[4]:
duppin
kop
, Rhaegar,
lowell
[L-1]
lowell
[2]:
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]
piss
kop

Not Voting: Ranger,
autti
almost50

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Day 3 will end in (expired on 2016-04-19 14:04:14).

Votecount 3.05 (final)
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]
[5]:
duppin
kop
, Rhaegar,
lowell
almost50
[LYNCH]
lowell
[2]:
drmyshottyizsik
[/color]
piss
kop

Not Voting: Ranger,
autti

Votecount 4.01Ranger [1]:
duppin

Not Voting:
kop
, Ranger,
piss
kop
almost50
, Rhaegar,
autti

Votecount 4.02Ranger [1]:
duppin

duppin
[1]: Ranger

Not Voting:
kop
piss
kop
almost50
, Rhaegar,
autti

Votecount 4.03 (final)
duppin
[4]: Ranger,
autti
, Rhaegar,
kop
[LYNCH]
autti
[1]:
almost50

Ranger [1]:
duppin

Not Voting:
piss
kop

Votecount 5.02
autti
[1]: Ranger

Not Voting:
kop
, RadiantCowbells, Rhaegar,
autti

Votecount 5.03Not Voting:
kop
, Ranger, RadiantCowbells, Andrius,
autti

Votecount 5.04 (final)
autti
[3]: Andrius, Ranger, RadiantCowbells

Not Voting:
kop
autti

With 5 alive, it took 3 to lynch.
Day 5 has ended. Standby for the flip.
I'M STILL GONNA-
CAN I STILL BULLY YOU SOMETIMES??

Worthwhile to note that you will find both Kop and my slot on both of the scum lynches, which are denoted by QUOTE tags for ease of access.
Ranger's slot is missing from both.
Greated, Ranger's predecessor was soon to replace out when SS was lynched, but its still there.

Which makes sense, right?
Because neither of them, despite being in a game with cops, was lynched with a cop guilty. That would make VCA useless.
They were lynched for their play, and their buddies, unwilling to let them go, didn't send them on their way.
Granted, D1 SS was under some heat and had both of his buddies voting him but that diverted later.
Point being when both of the scumbags were lynched, they were all-town wagons.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1218, Andrius wrote:The condensed version is basically this. 1) RC was killed to eliminate a threat to Ranger, since RC explicitly stated before lynch that Ranger should be next if there was a next lynch2) Ranger made some big 'oh you can lynch me tomorrow if we're wrong' thing to look town and now has to eat those words. Consequently, she's not lying down. 3) Ranger is grasping at straws, including nitpicking and the whole illegal replacement deal in order to attempt to slime her target.

4) VCA shows that Ranger's slot avoided both of the scum lynches.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm done for now.
Going to go do other things for awhile like eat food.
Likely will not be returning to internet-lands later tonight, but might be able to check in via mobile for short posts.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Ranger »

Andrius wrote:What this tells me about you is that you're going to grasp for straws here.
Yes, I am.

I was expecting the game to end with Autti's lynch.

I was expecting last night would either end with no death or your death.

I was expecting RadiantCowbells being scum and winning
another
scum game.

I was not expecting him to be the nightkill; I was not expecting you to be scum. So, by definition. Everything I say in regards to you being scum is going to be grasping at straws. I know you're scum now because Kop is confirmed town. But that's literally the only reason I know you're scum.

However, your response is dodging my point. And I can show it in your response, too.
Nothing's been decided. You could swing, I could swing.
This is true. Yet, you were also casting shade on Kop.
That
was my point. You were trying to cast doubt on a player who is literally confirmed town. You're displaying the very behavior that you're trying to write onto me: you knew what you were going to do. Ironically enough, I myself set it up for you. I literally said I was going to get lynched today, so you could earn cheap attempts at town credit by not instant-voting me, and by casting suspicion on Kop, open up the chance we'd go after one another.

RC clearly indicated he suspected you most, and wanted you dead should the game have gone on.
And that's where you're wrong.
Andrius has displayed he doesn't understand Radiant right here and now.
But Kop?
I ask you: how much experience do you have with RadiantCowbells? Because if you have even close to the amount of experience I have with RC...then you know what he'd do.
I know that he'd reevaluate because this is not the first lylo I've had with RadiantCowbells before.

Space Invaders shows what he does in lylo.
He analyzes.
Reanalyzes.
Doubts himself.
Reassures himself.
Pushes.
Changes his mind.
Gets swayed back.
All over the course of days where the entire time, he is trying to figure things out.

The absolute
last
thing RadiantCowbells would do is vote for me in lylo.
Andrius didn't know this.
But RC would, I do, and if you've played with him enough, you should too.

You said you'd eat the lynch today, and you're not willing to do it.
Well eating the lynch in
lylo
would be against my wincon, so, yes, I'm not going to self-vote in lylo. What that mostly means is that I'm willing to take the blame for a mislynch on me. After Autti flipped town, I was expecting to be mislynched. I still am expecting it. I'm expecting to lose. I'm also expecting blame to be placed on Kop for being wrong, but that's where the statement comes in. I've already said I take full responsibility for it.

This practice is expressly forbidden.
You're bringing up a site rule but not one relevant to my point.
My point wasn't "Andrius's slot and Autti's slot both needed replacement at the same time, Andrius's got replaced whereas Autti's did not".
My point was that your slot needed replacement, and got one.
Autti's slot, later also needed replacement, yet never got one. As you yourself said,
Autti was never formally up for replacement IIRC.
This is the entire point. Autti was never formally up for replacement but was town. Your slot...was.

Suddenly its scummy to lynch scum?
To lynch scum in the manner which Rhaegar did?

Yes.

Bussing SnarkySnowman, but when SnarkySnowman gave an opening, letting him live. When SnarkySnowman was outed as scum, waiting for consensus to form before lynching him. Not instantly going after shotty. Waiting for consensus to form. Only when it was clear shotty was being lynched, placing a vote there. Rhaegar stalled the lynches on both scum for as long as humanly possible, and then when they proved inevitable, hopped on for cheap town credit.

Worthwhile to note that you will find both Kop and my slot on both of the scum lynches, which are denoted by QUOTE tags for ease of access.
Ranger's slot is missing from both.
Because KainTepes never made a post D2. Or D3. That's because KainTepes was already siteflaked, ergo, was not in the game. This is another point in my
favor
. I could not have contributed to a scum lynch, because both scum were lynched when my slot was out of the game. (By the time I came in, shotty was already hammered.)

In other words: my slot not being on either lynch is a technically true fact. It is also a fact which cannot, absolutely 100% CANNOT, be alignment indicative, because the slot wasn't in the game at all.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:01 pm

Post by Kop »

I haven't forgotten about you's. I've read what you both have had to say. I am going to reread it all, and look for things myself.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Ranger »

Hi all, sorry I need to do this, but: I'm going to a special even early tomorrow.

I spent today running errands preparing for that event tomorrow. I didn't declare V/LA because I did not anticipate it taking all day.

...It did.

So, my apologies, but I need to do a one-time prod-dodge for today only. I'll be back tomorrow night.

Not that this specific game is waiting on me; we're mostly waiting on Kop.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History

Return to “Completed Open Games”