Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 950, Severa wrote:Titus, please engage me or something?

Share your reads?
I did. I've said my reads so far. Why can't you ask a specific quesiton than having me repeat myself?

Tbh, I'd rather die and have people start analyzing. I'm not just going to repeat myself over and over if people aren't going to engage with what I've already said.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Severa »

I can't engage with this.
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Severa »

Can you ISO Bella, Heuristically_Alone, and me, and give detailed reads on the 3 of us?

I asked about Bella before and you gave me a one line answer.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Titus »

Ugh, ISOs. You know how I am with them. I don't read upon subbing in. I'll do that but I'll need some time.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Severa »

No deadlines. No rush!

You haven't done any VCA either.
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Severa »

Unfortunately as things are your play has pinged me a great deal, asking to die and the general resignation feels incredibly Scum!Titus, and in hindsight Acryon is definitely the most likely slot to be scum in this game.

Postie didn't really react to most of the votes on her but she hair trigger flipped her british shit onto him when he voted. In fact she did so even before he voted, and it feels to me like Postie most likely asked Acryon to bus her in scum daychat and as a result was hypersensitive to the matter. Postie would've known she was going down by that point as well and she has the same mentality as I do towards scum play where she goes for the really outlier plays instead of doing the 'traditional' putting scumbuddies as null-town or null-scum. I would not put it at all past her to have had one scumbuddy hard defend her and the other hard bus her, and Acryon's slot makes the most sense for a bus just in terms of his push on her feeling really blah, her absurd overreaction, the fact that I wouldn't be surprised if she put one scumbuddy as her top town and one as her top scum, and that Acryon just has a lot of interactions with both Postie and BlueYoshi. I even feel like he has too many with both of them and they feel really busyworky like Postie was on high alert because scared of me and the scumteam kept being all 'DISTANCE DISTANCE DISTANCE INTERACTIONS INTERACTIONS INTERACTIONS even though they didn't really have much to say to each other. The final nail in the metaphorical coffin for your slot was that in the hyper early game your slot was so blase towards sorting both of them even though they were some of his top scumreads: like he asked them questions but didn't really do much with the answers and like I said, felt very busywork and not like genuine scumhunting.

So I'm not like beyond 100% that you're scum but I don't see anyone else as nearly as likely to be scum as you at this point.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 955, Severa wrote:No deadlines. No rush!

You haven't done any VCA either.
This is nightless. So no VCA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 956, Severa wrote:Unfortunately as things are your play has pinged me a great deal, asking to die and the general resignation feels incredibly Scum!Titus, and in hindsight Acryon is definitely the most likely slot to be scum in this game.

Postie didn't really react to most of the votes on her but she hair trigger flipped her british shit onto him when he voted. In fact she did so even before he voted, and it feels to me like Postie most likely asked Acryon to bus her in scum daychat and as a result was hypersensitive to the matter. Postie would've known she was going down by that point as well and she has the same mentality as I do towards scum play where she goes for the really outlier plays instead of doing the 'traditional' putting scumbuddies as null-town or null-scum. I would not put it at all past her to have had one scumbuddy hard defend her and the other hard bus her, and Acryon's slot makes the most sense for a bus just in terms of his push on her feeling really blah, her absurd overreaction, the fact that I wouldn't be surprised if she put one scumbuddy as her top town and one as her top scum, and that Acryon just has a lot of interactions with both Postie and BlueYoshi. I even feel like he has too many with both of them and they feel really busyworky like Postie was on high alert because scared of me and the scumteam kept being all 'DISTANCE DISTANCE DISTANCE INTERACTIONS INTERACTIONS INTERACTIONS even though they didn't really have much to say to each other. The final nail in the metaphorical coffin for your slot was that in the hyper early game your slot was so blase towards sorting both of them even though they were some of his top scumreads: like he asked them questions but didn't really do much with the answers and like I said, felt very busywork and not like genuine scumhunting.

So I'm not like beyond 100% that you're scum but I don't see anyone else as nearly as likely to be scum as you at this point.
Great, so I'm getting confbiased because of shit I didn't do. That's just awesome. You should have just voted me on entry rather than pretending like you were never going to tunnel me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Severa »

I am trying to get you to engage me.

You are getting defensive and hiding behind baggage.

Remember what the alignment was of the last person to try to pull this on the other?
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 959, Severa wrote:I am trying to get you to engage me.

You are getting defensive and hiding behind baggage.

Remember what the alignment was of the last person to try to pull this on the other?
Yeah, and there's plenty for you to engage me with, without resorting to busywork.

P.S. Yeah, it was me. Town. You were scum and eventually devolved into whiteknighting my slot. I knew shit looked bad there and the only reason I even bothered fighting was because I was the doctor.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Severa »

No, it was Scum!Me.

Your portrayal of yourself as a delicate little wallflower doesn't mesh.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:56 am

Post by Titus »

That's because that's not the portyal you should be seeing.

It's a portyal of town Titus who doesn't really give a shit towards defending myself because lol 5 mislynches.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Severa »

And you're not sufficiently excited to get another chance to work with obv!Town me to make an effort here?

At the very least schedule some vodka drinking and see if I can't sort Drunk!Titus.
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Severa »

And for the record, I was much excited when you replaced in because I still thought your slot was town. I didn't end up scumreading you until I was weirded out by how you opened the day. I am sad.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 963, Severa wrote:And you're not sufficiently excited to get another chance to work with obv!Town me to make an effort here?

At the very least schedule some vodka drinking and see if I can't sort Drunk!Titus.
You were obv!Town RC until you made it clear you weren't just sticking out this scumread as bait to see who jumped on. I generally don't get excited about town games where there's more emphasis putting on defending myself than people actually listening to my reads. It makes the emphasis more on peacocking than a search for the truth. Scum!Titus lives for that shit. Town!Titus hates it.

I can try to do that. Too early for Drunk!Titus now atm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 964, Severa wrote:And for the record, I was much excited when you replaced in because I still thought your slot was town. I didn't end up scumreading you until I was weirded out by how you opened the day. I am sad.
I don't believe this. You would have never unilaterally given up control to me as town as you know that confuses the shit out of me and I hate being kissed ass on. If you did, that's a mistake and hampers the fuck out of me as I love dissent.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Severa »

You would have never unilaterally given up control to me as town as you know that confuses the shit out of me and I hate being kissed ass on. If you did, that's a mistake and hampers the fuck out of me as I love dissent.
Except that I have? Literally in the last game where we were both town and I followed you onto FA and we won?
And this is an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SITUATION where I am not unilaterally ceding control. This is Town!me trying not to get a daybullet in my brain and so evolving my reads more quietly.
You were obv!Town RC until you made it clear you weren't just sticking out this scumread as bait to see who jumped on. I generally don't get excited about town games where there's more emphasis putting on defending myself than people actually listening to my reads. It makes the emphasis more on peacocking than a search for the truth. Scum!Titus lives for that shit. Town!Titus hates it.
None of your reads stand out this game.
You've claimed a scumread on HA but the reasoning given is very reactionary and minimal. I need more from you.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Titus »

You didn't unilaterally give me control that game. We discussed and fought. You compromised. Here, you're unilaterally sheeping me when you know I like my reads to be tested.

You need more from me, I need to actually interact with players. I don't get reads from reading the thread in the absence of engaging players. You know that. Yet, you're cutting me off at the knees at every opportunity.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Severa »

I never said I'd unilaterally sheep you. I said I wanted to keep my head down and wanted to see what you'd do since I was already starting to wonder about you at this point.

I really don't feel like I'm cutting you off at the knees at any opportunities but let's slow down.

What's your read on me, HA, Bellaphant? I'm ready to answer any questions that you feel need answered.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Titus »

I'm not sure on you. Frankly, your play here makes me weaker as town player and you should know how I approach the game here. Your approach sure looked like you'd unilaterally sheep me. That's why I was confused.

I'm down to null on you (for the reasons I explained) + RC!Scum loves to bus his buddies. HA is leaning scum for chaining lynches like I said. Bellaphant seems pretty town to me here, and is actually my largest townread at the moment.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Severa »

I've never heard of you being phobic of someone sheeping your reads, regardless of whether or not I believe that that's what you thought I was planning on doing.

I think it should be fairly clear that I'm legitimately trying to sort you. Maybe I'm wrong!
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 950, Severa wrote:Titus, please engage me or something?

Share your reads?
Why are you so interested in what Titus thinks when you haven't expressed an interest in the rest of the players' opinions the entire game?

I do agree with your case about the acryon slot, though VOTE: Titus
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

This Titus wagon is dumb.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2016 1:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Titus
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?

Return to “Completed Open Games”