Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

I was scum. You sorta suspected me and was the only one. Wolves had a body count lead. Best to keep it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MrTrow
MrTrow
Goon
MrTrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:32 am

Post by MrTrow »

In post 1424, LicketyQuickety wrote:Why was I NKed by both teams??? I have no idea why I was such a target. Someone explain this to me.
- You know Titus.
- I couldn't make any sense out of your weird un-explained (barely pushed) counter-wagons other than 'should not be seen on this lynch' or an investigative role
- Mafia have stated, due to ranger's read on you.
In post 1418, DixC wrote:While I didn't run with it like I should have, I would like to point out I pointed out that Chip was scum with my 'reach' that was, in fact, spot on
Not really.
Your 'reach' was LQ and chip are scum-buddies.
There is no way, pushing this harder would have led to a chip-lynch.
a town-flip on either would have broken this point (if you had successfully pushed it)
and i'm pretty sure LQ would have been lynched before Chip.
The best outcome would have been if had taken 'connection-tells' from (either) Titus and myself to do so.

You were right chip was scum.
But you were also right in not pushing this one.
(btw, you have been our #2-kill candidate at some point, it wouldn't have improved your odds there either)

One thing i must say:
I'm a HUGE fan of your explanation of the final kill, in the mafia-PT. (not particularly 'what' the reason was, but the fact 'that' you shared it,
though given the content i must ask: was the 'skipday was a bad idea' your reason for killing titus?)
I would like to know chip's reasons for shooting you. (obviously i'm glad he did, but still)
I'm looking forward to seeing you in another game.
By the way, your mum says hello.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:44 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

I don't think I was a good NK. The only thing I really had going for me was that I was Town read and that close to the end of the game in multiball I can only assume there were better choices. I was prolly not going to get any Scum lynched, should have killed someone else I played very poorly. Only thing I can think of is that Scum basically controlled who got lynched, but then it would've been easy enough to just lynch me and send the game to the dice of what Scum kills what Scum.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
MrTrow
MrTrow
Goon
MrTrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:57 am

Post by MrTrow »

Obviously there were better choices.
'someone the other team isn't targeting' would have been better.
which would have been literally everyone.

If we take that element out:
well, the fact you were neither wolf nor cop, the mafia was probably wrong in targeting you. (as afaict, those suspicions were their entire reason for shooting you)
Whether or not the same can be said for the wolves though..............
Titus believed (or at least convinced me she did) you probably would have caught her, if you had lived.

If you're saying you wouldn't have caught (or otherwise pressured into slipping) your (iirc) former hydra-partner, then indeed we probably screwed up by killing you.
Unfortunately (for town) 'i played very poorly', was not something something unique to you.
Mirhawk quickhammered 2 townies in a single day (even proclaimed one 'prob-town' while doing so), one of which was accidental while acknowledging a post
warning for that very accident
(i still really can't fathom what happened there)
Not_Mafia praised the above, yet quickhammered for it and did literally nothing to prevent being the next one.
(with 3-3-2 being effective MYLO, he had 'one of DixC/Trow is wolf or the game is already over' and still tried (but refused to push) a different counter-wagon, on L-2 with 5 scum alive(again in 'effective mylo') still not claiming)

I will admit i wasn't as scared of you as Titus seemed to be, but 'worth keeping around on the grounds of being the worst townie'. No, no you were not.
As for easy mislynches: we only needed 1 more, and there was absolutely no way N_M wasn't getting lynched (apart from being killed by the mafia, for his scum-claim hammer: a lylo-scenario i didn't have the time to reread for).
With a universally town-read Alpha and mafia in no position to target town, not a potential lylo that remotely worried me.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

For the record that stuff you're attributing to me wasn't done by me.

I mean I was crap either way, I almost exclusively scumread town this game and pushed for multiple lynches which both ended up being on town.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:49 pm

Post by hiplop »

sry about this
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:51 pm

Post by hiplop »

mirhawk you rock

and you did the name of the game <3
third best scummer of all time
MrTrow
MrTrow
Goon
MrTrow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:03 am

Post by MrTrow »

Mirhawk wrote:For the record that stuff you're attributing to me wasn't done by me.

I mean I was crap either way, I almost exclusively scumread town this game and pushed for multiple lynches which both ended up being on town.
Sorry, i really should stop making night-posts from memory.

Accusing the person being quickhammered (despite such a warning) of being the one hammering,
i think that's the dumbest thing i've done in this thread.
Sorry.

(still not sure what happened though)
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:05 am

Post by Vedith »

Thanks for the game all! :)
I claim scum \o/
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Thanks for the game, all! Thanks for modding, Rob and Firebringer!
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

BTW, wasn't faking sickness and computer problems - that stuff was all real, and have been busy IRL as well. Will take a break from Mafia until things IRLl settle down a bit.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1418, DixC wrote:While I didn't run with it like I should have, I would like to point out I pointed out that Chip was scum with my 'reach' that was, in fact, spot on:
In post 383, DixC wrote:Here's my read on a back and forth from earlier:
In post 298, Chip Butty wrote: Town morons just refuse to see that you are Town too.
I see this as chip is trying to insinuate that LQ should take hint: "I'm (pretending to be) town morons, other people (pretending to be town) should take the hint".

Then LQ responds:
In post 299, LicketyQuickety wrote: And you are a Town read because you are not playing like an experienced player plays and inexperienced players are the easiest to read. Just FYI.
I see this as LQ trying to insinuate "You are a (pretend) town player because you are bad at playing and I can read what you are saying like an open book.

Then,
In post 308, Chip Butty wrote:Have you ever noticed that those little guys roll their eyes in unison? How freaky is that?
As though to say "hey, i'm with scum" Chip insinuates himself as being linked with the only person near LQ on ranger's list: House.

Finally,
In post 309, LicketyQuickety wrote:Chip, I get you, but you are confirmation biasing me pretty hard right now.
LQ gets frustrated with how blatant Chip is being and even says "hey, shut up about being scum before you get us both caught".
Actually it wasn't "spot on" since LQ and I weren't communicating. The posts you quoted were just what they appeared to be, and the "rolling eyes" stuff was perfectly innocent, just me joking around.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:16 pm

yeah, you had me. Well don chip.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:43 pm

Consider this a public apology to Ranger for threatening to blacklist her. That shit was just wrong.

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:33 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

folks
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus