Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

OMG YES

That's exactly what I hoped to read when I saw that the game was over.

Realeo knowing about the lo and josh-slot kills and knowing to claim fire sealed it for me. He was also the least likely of the two to shoot me so I wanted so bad for him to be scum here.

Interesting thought:
If scum had actually shot me AND I'd suicided, the two shots cancel out and we go to day with 3p and fire scum thinking I'm confirmed town.

BK you were an awesome scumbuddy.

Light, good modding.

Preview edit: Yeah, that made sense. It was a good play. The honor pitch is hard to go against.
Everyone else, fun game. Especially in the end.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Culted, I just read the dead thread and you weren't obv doc to me. I've never really mastered power role hunting, but I thought it was Transcend for a comment along the lines of "I'll never be lynched".
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I also was musing whether you'd shoot yourself, which would have honestly been hilarious! XD

I have no clue what we would have done, as I'd be confscum town and you'd be conftown scum. I'd be Kingmaker but nobody realized it.

Like, actually too funny man!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

It crossed my mind, but it's not the type of thing I'd do without being completely sure Realeo was shooting me. And he's a thinker. A scenario kind of guy. He even told us that the correct play is for him to shoot you. He knew what he was doing so I needed to do the obvious thing and shoot him and hope for the best.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Aristophanes »

You made a good call man!
#Respect

And sorry Realeo, for putting you into this situation!
I hope you had fun! :)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Aristophanes »

@Deadthread, glad I put on a good show, even if it didn't turn out as planned! :)
- Jingle
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Congrats Ice Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Transcend »

Cgrats kmd!

Finally not a fire mafia win

Also gj to aris for attempting what he did.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Alisae »

I TRIED SO HARD ;~;
SO DID ARI
but we wub ywall
GTKAS
| here.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:20 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

RIP

GG, well done. Surprised fire didn't opt to kill kmd there tbh
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Alisae »

I think Realeo truely believed Ari's claim LOL
GTKAS
| here.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2035, Alisae wrote:I think Realeo truely believed Ari's claim LOL
I think so too, which is hilarious! XD

KMD staying quiet was interesting. I liked that he tried to outguess Realeo once he'd figured out who the real scum was (I couldn't help it, Realeo answered all the right questions) and it worked out in his favour to have Realeo believe me.
- Jingle
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Alisae »

KMD scumclaimed twice and was actually kinda obvious D4 but I got way too tunneled on getting Fire Mefia.
GTKAS
| here.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2025, Kmd4390 wrote:AND I'd suicided
Light said it was illegal
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2035, Alisae wrote:I think Realeo truely believed Ari's claim LOL
I don't believe his Ari's claim. I do scumread him.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2023, havingfitz wrote:So Realeo's dishonesty cost him and town.
If I was honest, is still cost me and them. Stop trying to paint me like an antagonist. :P

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Realeo »

To be fair and light_gangski can proofed this, I was actually contemplating for no kill because I do want to share victory with Aristotaphes.

So Aris, I saved you from being looked like a moron in 3 way lylo :p

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2041, Realeo wrote:To be fair and light_gangski can proofed this, I was actually contemplating for no kill because I do want to share victory with Aristotaphes.

So Aris, I saved you from being looked like a moron in 3 way lylo :p
I mean, 2 way deadlo.

Anyway. This was my logic. If Aris and me going to shoot KMD, then it will cancel. Why I do need to shoot at it then?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 2019, light_ganski wrote:Mafia PTs will be released in 24 hours if no one objects
May I object?

We didn't pick up the doc tell, to be fair. We were "pick someone' townread and hope this someone is bad at scumhunting and his townread is scum"....and they flip doctor.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I was right about Realeo.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by BK201 »

Thanks for the game, Light.

Great scum-game by KMD, even though we totally forgot to submit one of our NK's.

Very clever gambit, Ari. Mad respect for you. You increased the odds of town winning, but it was a pretty dire situation to begin with.

Was my first multi-mafia game, had fun playing with everyone.

I'm going to object to releasing the Ice PT unless Realeo allows the Fire PT to be shared
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by BK201 »

I'm now 5-1 as scum ;)
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by BK201 »

I just remembered I did play one multi-ball before this one, but I was lynched or killed within the first day, I think?

Anyways my one loss as scum is to another scum team. Have yet to lose to town ;)
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by BK201 »

Spoiler:
In post 886, Io wrote:
In post 860, BK201 wrote:
In post 762, BK201 wrote:
In post 754, Io wrote:Right now, I think BK is scum.
Problem I have with BK is that as scum he plays really cautious. As in he tries a lot to blend in and he is good at it.
I'll admit the only cause for concern I've seen from him so far is 725 could have just been a subtle attempt to grab small townslip cred.
The only reason I'm not to worried on making a scum read on just that is that in the game I hosted he didn't slip up at all until late game, even then it was brushed over by every one else.
I feel like that was an attempt to solidify an early town read position for him. I'd like to have him taken out now.

VOTE: BK201
I'm flattered, nobody's tried to policy lynch me for being good before. Are you actually this paranoid of me though, I find that a little difficult to believe? Your attempt to policy lynch me is suspicious because I find it hard to believe you're actually paranoid of me. Why go for a policy lynch right now? Do you not have anyone you think is scum? And to be clear you do
not
think I'm scum, you
are
suggesting a policy lynch based off my supposed skill. Turns out I'm pretty good at town too.

Also I wouldn't call forgetting this is multi-ball a town-slip. So it can't even be an attempt at a town-slip. Scum can forget things too. I really don't get why town-IO goes for the policy lynch. It's easier to see scum-IO taking advantage of modding last game with me, in your extensive Mod notes you never implied I was some god at scum, so I don't get how town-IO dropped all scumhunting and goes for policy lynch. Get your shit together if you're town, you seem smarter than this irrationally paranoid character you are all of a sudden portraying.
In post 836, BK201 wrote:
In post 823, Io wrote:VOTE: BK

Yeah he's fairly obvious Mafia now especially considering he is now saying he was the night kill.
Considering the possibility that I was the NK is scummy? By that logic Transcend is scum too but I don't see you mentioning him. That's about as good as your fear-lynch on me.

Io does not seem to be genuinely scumhunting, just tunneling on me and doesn't even have a case/gut on me. It's fear-lynch turned possible conf bias. Or scum being lazy. FOS Io. Would vote you but Rory is still scummier.
In post 845, Io wrote:At this point it's not even a fear lying. You are actually just being scummy now.
You're just taking my argument and vote and just laughing at it rather than trying to do anything remotely pro town.
You also say Im tunneling but not scum reading. You can't just fence sit like that, fucking call me scum if you're going to do it rather than just ignoring and brushing me off.
Tell me where I laughed at your argument and vote. Tell me that trying to lynch Rory is not remotely pro town. You are tunneling, but town do that too. You weren't scum reading me until I mentioned that I might have been the NK, which I have elaborated as to why I think that is a real possibility, e-peen aside. It's true I find you scummy, 1.) because fear-lynch, 2.) because you ignored Transcend's request for a reads list 3.) and I don't see you scumhunting, (besides me thinking I was the NK), that's all I have seen since you started the fear-lynch day 1. If it wasn't for Rory I would probably be voting you right now, so call that fence-sitting. I call it I have an even scummier scum I'm going to lynch. And based off the above quotes, I did not ignore you or brush you off. Literally everything in your post 845 is wrong and I have proven you wrong, scum.
You're an actually real life piece of shit you know. You're entire interaction with me is just to make my arguments and everything I do sound stupid like I don't know a fucking thing about the game. You cannot be town from this alone since that is the single most anti-town thing you can do to encourage a player to be ignored. If you are actually town you should actually quit this game and let someone with actual skill at arguing without just attaching their opponent.

You make posts like this to just make fun of me and act like i'm just some idiot for scum reading you.
In post 841, BK201 wrote:
In post 839, Joshz wrote:you werent the night kill lmao

transcend is just being el trollito
It's very possible, especially if Rory is scum. Nobody was trying as hard to lynch him as I was. Also with Io trying to fear-lynch me, maybe that intimidated both factions haha.
Then the rest of your post (the one I quoted initially) is just pure bullshit garbage and a flat out lie I was scum reading you yesterday. You're not even a fear lynch anymore, it was a fear suspicion if anything which turns out to have been true since you went full on scummy today. Your arguments for why you would be nightkilled is bullshit if not for the fact that you think I'm scum which I wouldn't kill the one person who I can easily lynch since they are scum. Then the whole you fence sitting is atrociously clear when you even start the post out with fence sitting saying that I'm tunneling you but town can do that too. I know I'm tunneling you, that's because you have not given a single reason for me to believe you could even possibly be town. You don't scum hunt, the scum reads you do form are completely baseless if not ad hoc based on how you just add points to why you think I'm scum, which you still haven't even voted me which makes you extremely disgenuine. Not to mention you're reasons for scum reading me are basically for scum reading you and because you couldn't be bothered to read any of day 1. I already had given my reads I said you were scum and that was the only read I can be 100% confident in right now.
Io, I am sorry I upset you so much - it wasn't intentional. However, I do think you severely overreacted.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Realeo »

I think it's an excellent game overall.

The top prize is SS promising to catch up despite being lynched. It's something that would make me nostalgic.

Return to “Completed Open Games”