bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:19 am

Post by bangthemafia »

-snip-

Posting while dead is forbidden.
- The MM
Last edited by The MM on Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Hawk »

Uggggghhhh Noooooooooo we were so close. good game Aubrey. I believed you till the end I actually didn't expect to fight this f3 battle.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1322, Aubrey wrote:Wow I was expecting to lose this game at the tail end. Hawk, that was an excellent battle. Kop, I'd never want to be in your position as King maker. But I'm afraid...you didn't pick correctly.

This has been a fun game.
In post 1300, Hawk wrote: Don't let my sloppy town play be a town loss here. Vote Aubrey.
Your play alone was not what cost the town this game at all. Don't put the blame on yourself. If anything your play is what some people should try and emulate more. :wink:
Yeah I can see it I guess. Coming into this day I was floored. You were scum and I didn't know what to do. I panicked and scoured your ISO for every little thing I could find that linked you to Aelin and SPADE and slowly realized my confidence in you after d1 left me very vulnerable and put me in a place where I thought my best chance to get the town win was appeals to emotion and consistentcy with my play so far. I wish I could have found more to link you to scum that was concrete but you didn't have to do much d2 or 3 so there wasn't much to pull from I don't think. If I'm wrong point it out for me Aubrey
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Hawk »

Also Aubrey idk if you actually realized how pocketed I was d3 for you. If it had been you me and CD I would have had so little hesitation to not vote for CD town would have lost for sure.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Kop »

I'm sorry Hawk, can't say it enough. Again should have went with my heart.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1325, bangthemafia wrote:What the fuck!!!
:facepalm:
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Aubrey »

I think you did well overall in the arguments against me. I had to do some quick thinking when you started latching me with Aelin and ignoring Spade. Truthfully I'd have preferred bringing you and CD into the finale, but I didn't want to seem invested into lynching one singular person over another, hence why I pretended not to care who got lynched yesterday. Your unvote wasn't exactly what I was hoping for when Gamma threaten to hammer. I knew there was a chance that all of us might end up in the finale though, and I was fine with that cause you and I had similar pros and cons. There was no obvious choice, which gave me fighting ground. It truly was a fun ride, and you cornered me a few times that was hard to try and weasel out of.

Kop, good game. :] really thought you were gonna kill me when I woke up this morning.

Post lost my shit laughing at this. :lol:

--

Finally, thank you Spade and Aelin. Especially Spade. You were a great scum companion, one of my favorites so far. Easy to work with and talk to. He's the one who thought Bang would be the jailor while I thought differently, and convinced me to force the power-roles to claim. I probably wouldn't have won without him.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Hawk »

It was a very good setup by scum team. Aelin did a great job giving ya'll breathing room to be honest cause she got lynched d1, at that point while spade could have been a distanced buddy I wasnt looking that way d2. I honestly think d2 is probably where town lost. We tunneled kinda hard on Mala becsuse of Spades fake breadcrumb reveal and Mala not having enough time to talk to us about it. Also IV man why you gotta fuck with my head and tell me you were scum in twilight. Also I am ripping my hair out trying to figure how we lost with a confirmed Vigi for 3 night phases like KT managed to shoot no scum in that time :/ that really fucking sucks then again after d1 I don't think I would have told KT to ever shoot Aubrey but maybe if I had taken more time d2 Spade could have been shot making the final much easier on us.

Bang who did you JK every Night??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Hawk »

Also I don't know if it would have helped but I had one more defense point but I was worried it was gonna backfire and kill me in f3 and lose town the game. Me and Kop voted KT d1 before his claim. I was going to bring that up because of this post you made Aubrey because you say it was obvious that KT was soft claiming a role (that's fine I guess but it draws attention to him) But then you chastise us for getting him to claim his actual role. Like if he's JK then he dies no matter what right? But if he's Vigi that gives us the option to have JK protect him and without proper CC (Mala was VT who got stuck in a weird trap) Then he's confirmed for today and possibly tomorrow which is super helpful for town right?

In d1 I can see the reasoning being town motivated but in f3 compare this to your misstep with mechanics d3 on why KT shouldn't shoot and you link scum motivation for having town play improperly. But I didn't want you to flip it as yeah you pressured KT for some crappy trap Spade setup role fishing and then got a confirmed townie outed and got yourself town cred by backing off and refocusing on Mala who was a mislynch...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Hawk »

Like honestly Aubrey I'm more surprised you didn't paint this grand elaborate criminal master mind play with how I formed a lot of our misLynches off a trap set d1 by Spade and Aelin's distancing that fabricated a False crumb on Mala and forced town powers to out themselves.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:58 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Are we allowed to post? Or is it only after mod posts endgame VC?
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:09 am

Post by The MM »

Kop hammered on .

Votecount
Not Voting (0):

Aubrey (1):
Hawk
Hawk (2):
Aubrey, Kop

Hawk
was lynched.
He was a
Vanilla Townie

Endgame was reached!

Aubrey
wins!
He was a
Mafia Goon

Kop
lost.
He was a
Backup Rolecop
, aligned with the
Town

The Mafia Wins!

Here are the Mafia Thread and Dead Thread.
Both will be locked. You may all post here.

First off, let me thank you all for the participation in this game. This was a close one and aside from a few incidents, everything worked out fine. I'm grateful of you all to not have forced me beyond prods and given me such a game.
Waiting for the day I can come back and mod games.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:25 am

Post by bangthemafia »

@Kop, your posts almost sounded as if u were beleiving Hawk. Eveb when you finally asked Aubrey in 1318, it felt so. How come just a single post by Aubrey made you change your mind? I think its also about who is online when the final vote is cast. I wish Haek was here to make a final appeal to you.

Anyway, apart from the vote, great analysis by you.

Great play by you Aubrey. Salute to your never give up attitude. You fought it till the last second!!

But for me, Hawk you were the best player. It was so difficult to convince Kop and still you came up with so many good points. Kudos to u!!!
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:26 am

Post by bangthemafia »

@Mod, please post night actions.

@Hawk, both nights I JKed YOU!!! :-)
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:49 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1337, bangthemafia wrote:@Kop, your posts almost sounded as if u were beleiving Hawk. Eveb when you finally asked Aubrey in 1318, it felt so. How come just a single post by Aubrey made you change your mind? I think its also about who is online when the final vote is cast. I wish Haek was here to make a final appeal to you.

Great play by you Aubrey. Salute to your never give up attitude. You fought it till the last second!!

But for me, Hawk you were the best player. It was so difficult to convince Kop and still you came up with so many good points. Kudos to u!!!
I was going back and forth with my feelings regarding the whole thing. And in the end went with my head over my heart, that's the second damn time I've done that in LYLO went with my head and my heart was right the last time, and it was right this time.

I couldn't get the feeling that Hawk left out Spade I know Hawk explained that but I just couldn't sever the ties there. Then seen a few posts can't remember how many there were that said Hawk was being scummy and that added to it.

I'm just so frustrated with myself right now.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:54 am

Post by Kop »

i cant see the dead thread
You'll Never Walk Alone!
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:31 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 1339, Kop wrote:
In post 1337, bangthemafia wrote:@Kop, your posts almost sounded as if u were beleiving Hawk. Eveb when you finally asked Aubrey in 1318, it felt so. How come just a single post by Aubrey made you change your mind? I think its also about who is online when the final vote is cast. I wish Haek was here to make a final appeal to you.

I was going back and forth with my feelings regarding the whole thing. And in the end went with my head over my heart, that's the second damn time I've done that in LYLO went with my head and my heart was right the last time, and it was right this time.

I couldn't get the feeling that Hawk left out Spade I know Hawk explained that but I just couldn't sever the ties there. Then seen a few posts can't remember how many there were that said Hawk was being scummy and that added to it.

I'm just so frustrated with myself right now.
Please dont be. You had sustained your interest and stamina till long. We can all understand your position. Finally its just a game. And all 3 of you played it amazingly!!!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Aubrey »

Thanks MM for hosting :)

Yeah dead thread is blocked.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:42 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 1334, Hawk wrote:Like honestly Aubrey I'm more surprised you didn't paint this grand elaborate criminal master mind play with how I formed a lot of our misLynches off a trap set d1 by Spade and Aelin's distancing that fabricated a False crumb on Mala and forced town powers to out themselves.
I tend to not believe grand master plans as town. If I were going to do that I'd have to make sure it was completely believable and solid for when you countered. I feel as if everything I said against you was completely believable and gave you little room to counter and poke holes in my logic in order to properly sway Kop. That is why you didn't get a super big criminal master plan from me.

I think I would have had a counter for your point above regarding KT. In fact I'm pretty sure I've already explained why it would benefit town to keep KT's role unknown.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:44 am

Post by Aubrey »

Lol it was funny KT kept shooting. Every night we were like, "yea he'll probably get blocked."
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Aubrey »

@bang, I don't think my last post was the deciding factor. Could be wrong, but I don't think so.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1345, Aubrey wrote:@bang, I don't think my last post was the deciding factor. Could be wrong, but I don't think so.
it wasn't. I kept going back on my whole points.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Hawk »

Awww bang thanks lol. Scum thread makes me scared to ever play with Spade again as scum. Spade was reading the game very well.

Yeah I can't read dead thread either. Man if I didn't get sidetracked d2 focused on Spade this game might have been way different :/ I think too much idle time passed where I was thinking about Aelin's wagon and who could have bussed. I ended up being more confident that Mala was scum left on Alisae's wagon and IV was scum who didn't want to bus his partner. The fact that he didn't hammer Alisae just didn't stick to me hard enough that he was town :/
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1347, Hawk wrote:Awww bang thanks lol. Scum thread makes me scared to ever play with Spade again as scum. Spade was reading the game very well.

Yeah I can't read dead thread either. Man if I didn't get sidetracked d2 focused on Spade this game might have been way different :/ I think too much idle time passed where I was thinking about Aelin's wagon and who could have bussed. I ended up being more confident that Mala was scum left on Alisae's wagon and IV was scum who didn't want to bus his partner. The fact that he didn't hammer Alisae just didn't stick to me hard enough that he was town :/
I hope myself and you can play again.

Sidenote, hope everything is ok regarding to what you said a few days ago.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

This game was such an easy win for town. If I had been the vigilante, we would've won.

I knew Aubrey was scum from .

Return to “Completed Open Games”