havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:15 am

Post by havingfitz »

Woot woot! Good to get the win.

I think scum for the most part played a pretty good game. lucca was under the radar almost the entire game and none of us faced any significant pressure until LYLO. We were helped by some lynchbait type town players and a willingness to trust/follow others (i.e. MOI and RC) blindly. That's all well and good to follow others when they are town and 100% spot on...but when their' reads are off even a little it leaves room for scum to direct wagons to their benefit. I.e. MOI's excellent cases on the first 2 mislynches and RC's firm scumread on MOI and townread on Hans before being eliminated.

Revan...I'm not sure why you even bother joining games. I'm still amazed you weren't one of the mislynches. Almost as amazing as us getting MOI mislynched for the win and with his biggest fanboy Doom being the one to place the tvt vote. smh....happy for the win.

As for the scum team...I had fun playing with both my partners. I think lucca was a solid level headed player who's only fault was probably too much iioa posting as someone pointed out (MOI or RC iirc). Superhans was fcuking driving me crazy. He would not shut the fcuk up in the thread and I kept waiting for his posting frenzies to bite us in the ass. Which some of his posts did but for whatever reason he got away with it. smh. And the two daykills we had were just a riot /sarcasm. Giving Hans control of them was like letting a hungry 5 yr old with ADHD loose in an ice cream parlor with a scooper and telling him to discuss which flavors he wanted before digging in. Fock.

One drunken WTF!!!!??? daykill on Hawk to start off our scum relationship. Assurances it would not happen again....and then an early AM WTF!!!!??? EXECUTIVE decision to kill RC. fcukfcukfcuk. At least the RC slot had been somewhat discussed as a target. Just not sure it was necessary or made at the best time. But it all worked out.

Regardless, I had fun with both my partners and we had a pretty active scumchat. I think I posted twice as much in there as I did the game itself.

Lastly,
thanks for the game mod.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:33 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Thanks for the game Karnos. As I said in my email in the future I think you need to be much more proactive as a Mod. Vote Counts once a real-life day and timely prods are a basic requirement of adequate modding.

Lucca is probably the actual scum MVP - did a great job looking active even while being a one-trick pony (Tunneling UD) and not getting really called out for it since there were so many worse looking Townies.

I should never have let my gut early scum-read on Fitz go by looking at past games. Huge mistake there. As was thinking Hans would not be stupid enough as scum to worry about being linked to two Town players. Will not make that mistake with him again.

Town really doesn't get an MVP as no-one played significantly well, myself included. Glad I can delete my role PM and lose my bookmark for this game.
In post 1272, Superhans wrote:MOI lost the game for town when he gave up trying to defend himself.
Yeah I made the mistake of giving you too much credit early on that you were a competent player. In the future if we cross paths and I see scummy play I'll lynch you and if anyone says "That doesn't make sense why would scum Hans act that way" I'll link to this game and push your lynch through. So at least something useful comes out of this game for me.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:40 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1263, doomfeathers wrote:What? I'm town.
sorry, i saw Magan said you were "bad town", thought he meant scum. So i got one read right then lol
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:52 am

Post by mozamis »

so in fact (barring my omgus in the dead thread about Magna - not unreasonable, seeing how he was a real pain in the arse all game) my reads were pretty good.
always suspectesd, Hans and Fitz. Aand Lucca, as i asaids was a bit too bland really.
Still, good game.
Shame the town big guns (Magna and Wrgurts) were sub par for different reasons. If Magna had taqken his head out of his arse, and Wguerts had showed up, then a town block of Mozza, Magna and Wgurts would probably have been too much for adequate scum team.
Alas, not to be.
Magna, you need to tunnell less, simple as.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Superhans »

MOI was it stupid not to want to be linked to players you know are going to be flipped to town?

i think you played really well but happened to be let down by your town team mates (D1 and D2 were not really your fault, Sesq + Moz just happened to be super lynch baity).
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1276, havingfitz wrote:Woot woot! Good to get the win.

I think scum for the most part played a pretty good game. lucca was under the radar almost the entire game and none of us faced any significant pressure until LYLO. We were helped by some lynchbait type town players and a willingness to trust/follow others (i.e. MOI and RC) blindly. That's all well and good to follow others when they are town and 100% spot on...but when their' reads are off even a little it leaves room for scum to direct wagons to their benefit. I.e. MOI's excellent cases on the first 2 mislynches and RC's firm scumread on MOI and townread on Hans before being eliminated.

Revan...I'm not sure why you even bother joining games. I'm still amazed you weren't one of the mislynches. Almost as amazing as us getting MOI mislynched for the win and with his biggest fanboy Doom being the one to place the tvt vote. smh....happy for the win.

As for the scum team...I had fun playing with both my partners. I think lucca was a solid level headed player who's only fault was probably too much iioa posting as someone pointed out (MOI or RC iirc). Superhans was fcuking driving me crazy. He would not shut the fcuk up in the thread and I kept waiting for his posting frenzies to bite us in the ass. Which some of his posts did but for whatever reason he got away with it. smh. And the two daykills we had were just a riot /sarcasm. Giving Hans control of them was like letting a hungry 5 yr old with ADHD loose in an ice cream parlor with a scooper and telling him to discuss which flavors he wanted before digging in. Fock.

One drunken WTF!!!!??? daykill on Hawk to start off our scum relationship. Assurances it would not happen again....and then an early AM WTF!!!!??? EXECUTIVE decision to kill RC. fcukfcukfcuk. At least the RC slot had been somewhat discussed as a target. Just not sure it was necessary or made at the best time. But it all worked out.

Regardless, I had fun with both my partners and we had a pretty active scumchat. I think I posted twice as much in there as I did the game itself.

Lastly,
thanks for the game mod.
lol did kinda get the sense from the scum thread that i was annoying you, sorry :z
i think i made us almost lose multiple times throughout the game, and the DK on RC must have been frustrating, but would you not agree it saved you from being lynched to a certain degree?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Superhans »

thanks for the modding Karnos.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Hawk »

I wish I could have been more apart of this game. Oh well GG wp all. I enjoyed reading what I did. I thought Lucca and Fitz played fairly well.
doomfeathers
doomfeathers
Goon
doomfeathers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:04 am

Post by doomfeathers »

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Good game, everyone. Sorry for being the voter that let scum quicklynch.

Thanks for modding, Karnos.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:14 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1281, Superhans wrote:lol did kinda get the sense from the scum thread that i was annoying you, sorry :z
i think i made us almost lose multiple times throughout the game, and the DK on RC must have been frustrating, but would you not agree it saved you from being lynched to a certain degree?
Annoying in a humorous way. I enjoyed having you on my scum team. Montell ingredients what holding off on the DV would have led to. We won. Cheers. :)

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:15 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1285, havingfitz wrote:Montell ingredients
????
Should have said "No telling."

Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Revan »

Went 2/3, yay.
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
―Darth Malak to Revan
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Superhans »

Revan where were you?
Revan
Revan
Goon
Revan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Revan »

Busy with life.

I don't think town would've won anyway, I think lucca had us all finished.
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
―Darth Malak to Revan
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:38 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1280, Superhans wrote:Moz just happened to be super lynch
you dont know anything. i was so town it hurt.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:40 am

Post by mozamis »

lynch bait could apply to revan, or any lurker.
I, on the other hand, was posting a LOT of reads, thinking/posting a lot about the game, clearly game solving etc
so yeah...you're just wrong. although you are new so i'll let you off :p
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:48 am

Post by mozamis »

although if, by "lynchbait" you mean "unlikeable", you may have a point. By arguing the toss with magna, calling him a twat etc, i probably sealed my own fate.
BUT...how often do scum play like that? not very often, scum are much more often like Lucca, bland and in the backround.
A more experienced town would never have lynched me. Told me to STFU maybe...but never lynched.
Ultimate Despair
Ultimate Despair
Goon
Ultimate Despair
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Ultimate Despair »

Fwiw i was mulling voter unfitting Moz after the back and forth but wasn't sure about pulling the trigger. Wish I had but alas.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:24 am

Post by lucca261 »

Thanks for all the praise guys, you were all pleasant to play with. Thanks Karnos too, for the modding.

In retrospect, the Hawk drunk-kill worked out pretty well, so maybe props (?) to Hans for doing it. You should drink more often. Montell Ingredients.

---

Learned a lot on this game. thx guys.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:26 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

It's really exasperating knowing that I'm not going to live long enough to decide even 1 lynch.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Superhans »

In post 1295, RadiantCowbells wrote:It's really exasperating knowing that I'm not going to live long enough to decide even 1 lynch.
I thought u were trying to WIFOM to.deliberately.get.yoursrlf killed to validate ur reads.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Superhans »

Thx Lucca I learnt so much from u + Fitz this game
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Uhh no I just knew that I was the obvious bullet target when I'd put myself out there so hard.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Sesq »

YES MY GUT WAS RIGHT

Return to “Completed Open Games”