aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Kasumeat will be V/LA until Tuesday 5/30.
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun May 28, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

Vote Count 1.3
Oversoul (2):
Lil Uzi Vert, A2
Chickadee (1):
Sesq
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Oversoul

Not Voting (2):
Chickadee, Kasumeat

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-06-05 14:34:00).

Kasumeat is V/LA until Tuesday 5/30.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Chickadee »

I'm gonna work on reading through (still on mobile. Trying to save battery). Tomorrow I plan on camping out at a cafe for power and wifi. So at the very least I should be active tomorrow.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 11:43 am

Post by aronagrundy »

Prodding A2.
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 11:50 am

Post by A2 »

Prod Recieved.
In post 119, Oversoul wrote:
In post 109, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Prod received.
In post 110, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 82, Chickadee wrote:Uzi, please tell me why I should sheep you. If I should sheep you. I don't see it.
Oversoul has been scum from minute one.

He voted in this setup before everyone checked in which is extremely dangerous considering if Sesq wasn't mindful, we could've potential been in LYLO/MYLO on page 1. He doesn't opt to engage me on my vote for him at all and just continues to discredits it as OMGUS. His vote for Sesq was probably the worst vote of the game. No really, check the reasoning and laugh along with the soon to come Micheal Jordan laughing gif I'll be posting. Prior to that vote, Sesq had been very productive. She pressured Kasu and attempted to sort me which is a lot more than he did. Lastly, the most damming, is his recent post. He states that I continue to push him for weak reasons. I will have 8 posts prior to this one and none of them had contained a single reason for why he thought I was scum. He's continuing to discredit me and is now making things up to do so.

I didn't think you were acting scummy, but I can see that your vote is not just a general "lols" vote.
I feel like if you truly felt these things you would be putting more effort into this, not getting prodded. Now I think you're just riding out a common feeling about me and hoping for a lynch.

My votes up until this point have not been "omg this is scum" they have been information gathering. I disagree with your assessment of Sesq's activity. The interaction seemed forced and unnatural.
Now, I can see you're just opportunistic.
This is complete trash.
Getting prodded is completely NAI. And there was no "Common Feeling"
This was something LUV started.
LUV came out with this, watched how the game played out, and then pushed his read.

What information have you learend from them?
Because from my PoV, I don't see this information. And if you are getting it, I'm not seeing you do anything with it.

Disagreeing with you from Sesq's activity. I'm not seeing this unnaturalness and forceness you are seeing. So you should probably describe that to me :]
And your opportunistic accusation here is just bad. I don't see how he's opportunistic when this is a read he had since page 1.

--
In post 120, Oversoul wrote:VOTE: LUV

This is not OMGUS. This is not a joke. This is scum.
This reads like desperation.

--
In post 123, Oversoul wrote:Keep saying it, doesn't make it true, LUV.

I'll respond to A2 tonight. Her response is more thorough.
Where's my response? :o
and yes it does. :]

@Sesq and Chick
- Hi! What's your Oversoul read?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Sesq »

pretty damn scumy
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by A2 »

Then vote it :]
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon May 29, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 130, Sesq wrote:pretty damn scumy
Please help us lynch him then :)
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Chickadee »

After 56 hours, I have power again. And my wifi is finally back too. I'm gonna reread the thread, because theres a lot I missed while I didn't have power.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 22, Kasumeat wrote:Have any of you played with each other before?

VOTE: Kasumeat

Rereading, this is the only thing that is really catching my attention. Kasu asked everyone this question, but never answered it himself. So he knows all our connections, but we know nothing about him. He even goes on to talk more about the question, without answering it.
In post 25, Kasumeat wrote:It can give some insight into how/why players interact with each other. And generate some discussion.
In post 38, Kasumeat wrote:I've already got a player to say "I'm going to lurk all game" so I was obviously successful in getting scum to say scummy things. That's what I was hoping for.
In post 39, Kasumeat wrote:And frankly, sure, my question might be used by scum to manufacture in-game connections between town, but it's even more helpful to town for us to know that those connections exist beforehand. If two players have a synergy/understanding ahead of time that town are unaware of but scum is, scum can exploit that, but if town is aware, it's much more difficult.
Even if town is aware of pre-existing connections, mafia can still use these. It's super scummy to specifically point it out and say it's harder for scum to use that now. Wether or not its true, pointing it out is what's scummy. It kind of sets him up later to be able to refer back to it.

Then after talking about this questions, he jumps straight into A2 lurking. He makes a big scene about it too.

As for who his parter is, I don't quite know yet.

Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Kasumeat »

I've never played with anyone here before.

Your case is garbage and I've already addressed it. You're literally just refuting it with outright lies.

It's probably hard to figure out who my partner is because I don't have one.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Kasu, please vote for Oversoul
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Kasumeat »

I want to hear what Chick thinks of Oversoul
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2017 6:43 am

Post by A2 »

VOTE: Chick
LUV, you might as well vote this.

I hate how she avoided my question about Oversoul as well.
So let's just end the game now :]
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I really don't want to lynch her today for reasons I cannot get into. Just keep pushing for Kasu and Sesq to vote Oversoul.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 137, Kasumeat wrote:I want to hear what Chick thinks of Oversoul
I think Oversoul has been weird, for sure. He's been loose with his votes, which is dangerous in their setup. His vote on Sesq was by far the weirdest and worst vote in the game so far.

But I'm wary. We can only afford 1 mislynch. Theres already enough pressure on Oversoul right now. So I'm exploring other avenues. Leave no stone unturned and all.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 140, Chickadee wrote:
In post 137, Kasumeat wrote:I want to hear what Chick thinks of Oversoul
I think Oversoul has been weird, for sure. He's been loose with his votes, which is dangerous in this setup. His vote on Sesq was by far the weirdest and worst vote in the game so far.

But I'm wary. We can only afford 1 mislynch. Theres already enough pressure on Oversoul right now. So I'm exploring other avenues. Leave no stone unturned and all.

EBWOP
Can't type today....a bit distracted.

A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2017 6:49 am

Post by A2 »

HOLY SHIT

"I'm trying to explore other avenues"
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
THAT READS SO MUCH LIKE
"I am trying to derail Oversoul without actually outing a read on him."
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Chickadee »

Sorry A2, you're wrong on this one. You can unvote me now, thanks.

Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Kasumeat »

In post 134, Chickadee wrote:

Rereading, this is the only thing that is really catching my attention. Kasu asked everyone this question, but never answered it himself. So he knows all our connections, but we know nothing about him. He even goes on to talk more about the question, without answering it.
:roll: I didn't need to answer this question. You have my answer based on what everyone else answered. Somebody actually thinking would've noticed this. Somebody just fabricating a case might've missed this obvious fact though.
In post 25, Kasumeat wrote:It can give some insight into how/why players interact with each other. And generate some discussion.
In post 38, Kasumeat wrote:I've already got a player to say "I'm going to lurk all game" so I was obviously successful in getting scum to say scummy things. That's what I was hoping for.
In post 39, Kasumeat wrote:And frankly, sure, my question might be used by scum to manufacture in-game connections between town, but it's even more helpful to town for us to know that those connections exist beforehand. If two players have a synergy/understanding ahead of time that town are unaware of but scum is, scum can exploit that, but if town is aware, it's much more difficult.
Even if town is aware of pre-existing connections, mafia can still use these. It's super scummy to specifically point it out and say it's harder for scum to use that now. Wether or not its true, pointing it out is what's scummy. It kind of sets him up later to be able to refer back to it.

Then after talking about this questions, he jumps straight into A2 lurking. He makes a big scene about it too.
No, it's not. Having as much information out in the air as possible is pro-town, period. What you're saying is an outright lie.

Chick's entire case on me is built on an RQ. I don't see people push cases based on the RQS very often because RQS is a really good way to get the game rolling and get info out there. But the one time I have seen a case pushed on it, the pusher has been scum. I don't see why not here.

A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2017 7:02 am

Post by A2 »

Lol.
Show me then, not tell me.
Because every attempt at scumhunting you pulled was fake. You come across as you are uninterested in scumhunting. And everytime you do scumhunt, the scumhunting is delayed and is unnatural.
Your questioning came off as fake
Your tone even sounds fake.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2017 7:06 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 144, Kasumeat wrote:
In post 134, Chickadee wrote:

:roll: I didn't need to answer this question. You have my answer based on what everyone else answered. Somebody actually thinking would've noticed this. Somebody just fabricating a case might've missed this obvious fact though.

No, it's not. Having as much information out in the air as possible is pro-town, period. What you're saying is an outright lie.

Chick's entire case on me is built on an RQ. I don't see people push cases based on the RQS very often because RQS is a really good way to get the game rolling and get info out there. But the one time I have seen a case pushed on it, the pusher has been scum. I don't see why not here.

It's not about compiling everyone else answers. It's about the fact that you asked for information from everyone else that you yourself did not offer up.

Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Kasumeat »

Nobody asked. It did slip my mind to answer the question, yes. Because I had a very uninteresting answer and nothing to hide.
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2017 7:14 am

Post by A2 »

LUV

Kasu is obvtown
Sesq aggressiveness comes off as towny

Chick and Oversoul are scum.
If one of those aren't scum, you're my 3rd pick for scum.
The way I see it, the team is either Oversoul and Chick or Chick and LUV.
Might as well split in the middle here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't feel good about Sesq after though.

Return to “Completed Open Games”