Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 94, Almost50 wrote: They jumped on the largest wagon (my wagon) when I tried to move the game forward and asked players to actually play the game.
This assumes that his being the largest wagon was the reason for the vote (It wasn't.). There's also a lot of emphasis placed on how it's because he was trying to move the game forward (he wasn't.). The fact is that Almost is glory hogging and saying he's town because he yells about the deadline a lot. It doesn't matter that town players normally don't make a big deal until about 48 hours away or use that to talk about how town they are. For Almost, the resume is more important than actually doing anything with the time. He's more interested in appearance than actually scumhunting.
In post 94, Almost50 wrote: The Day is only 7 days long, so it serves Scum more to keep the game stagnant and then get a deadline wagon going that will actually shock the Town because it seems many a player didn't even notice we had a shortened Day phase.
1.) It's only been 2 days dude. We're not pressed for time yet.
2.) I'm not sure how that best serves scum here, as both factions would be just as interested to scumhunt each other. Apathy cuts both ways in multiball.
3.) No one's voting you because they're scared you're too active. Like...really?
In post 94, Almost50 wrote: Up until (and including) yours, the votes on me were mere RVS votes. Their votes (both of them) they claim are serious votes, so those are the votes to actually analyze.
Why can't you analyze the RVS votes? Couldn't scum have used RVS as a reason to jump on as well? By saying the vote was serious, both Paul and I drew attention to ourselves. Why would we do so as scum?
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Tails »

Just in general, Almost has been too tryhard in his posting and focused entirely on proving how "town" he is. He's not looking for scum. He laser focused on Missle for a non-reason and pushed that further than anyone else with a vote. Nothing outside of that other than the freak out when crap got real. I noticed something else that might point to what faction specifically he might be, because he does seem to be preoccupied with one over the other, but I'm kinda tired now, so tomorrow.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by TheBrie »

I can't see anything that indicates A50 was thinking more of one scum group than the other, so I'd like to hear about that.
I can say from my limited experience with A50 that he's a fairly calm player who doesn't panic when found out as scum. But that's one game, so it's likely not worth much.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
Generation X
Generation X
Goon
Generation X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Generation X »

ya i think my hydra partner site flaked again and i'm not entirely feeling this game

bella convince me to stay because you're prob the only redeeeming quality

-T
Generation X
Generation X
Goon
Generation X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Generation X »

92 is a scumclaim btw

VOTE: thebrie
Generation X
Generation X
Goon
Generation X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:43 am

Post by Generation X »

93 doesn't make any sense with what was said in 92
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Tails »

In post 102, TheBrie wrote:I can't see anything that indicates A50 was thinking more of one scum group than the other, so I'd like to hear about that.
In post 72, Almost50 wrote: Two 100% Scums here (opposite factions though). Not
MY
fault if Town fails to build on it after I get lynched.

I'll say it again: One of Tails/NotTheRealPaul is a WW, the other is Mafia. 100% (hint to Town Seer)
Without getting into the immediate problems here (questioning vs. exclaiming, scumhunting vs freakout), there is a slight lean towards finding werewolves. Town's really not going to care at this point, or really come to this sort of conclusion. Almost is trying to make it look like he's hunting for both factions, but with his request of the seer, it's pretty obvious he's mainly concerned about the one. Wolves are not going to think about doing this, and town is really not going to care one over the other at this point in the game, given as they want both dead and flips to work with.
In post 102, TheBrie wrote:I can say from my limited experience with A50 that he's a fairly calm player who doesn't panic when found out as scum. But that's one game, so it's likely not worth much.
And him panicking here didn't set off any alarms?
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Tails »

@GenX: Hold steady on Almost. I think we're getting some very interesting reactions from Brie and others.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:14 am

Post by CommKnight »

Looking for replacements for both FugitiveMoose & A Simple Plan. 72 hours has passed and 24 since prods were sent out.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Generation X
Generation X
Goon
Generation X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Generation X »

>telling me who i should vote

good one tails

-t
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 98, Tails wrote:
In post 76, Almost50 wrote:
In post 75, Tails wrote:Cool, I was right. Almost is super flailing.
Do you even know what flailing is? Or are you just "monkey see monkey do" kind of player?

Show me where I was "flailing" por favor.
It's what you're doing right now. The first seriously announced votes land and you freak right the frak out. When all you really do is rail against those voting you, you're flailing.
WRONG! To flail is to go from side to side wildly, meaning I have stated something then went back to contradict myself.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 99, Tails wrote:
In post 87, Almost50 wrote:You're going in loops. If something triggers a "gut" SR for you then the same thing should trigger the same feeling coming from anyone. It's not like you are using "meta" to justify it either (and you actually can't, because you don't have enough experience with me, so..)

Anyway, keep the vote. It doesn't worry me. I've said my piece though, and you can rest assured you will be caught sooner than later. Lynch me or shoot me (not sure which of the scum groups you belong to) and you will still be caught.
This is an example of why Almost is scum. First part is him flailing. Throwing out some BS about gut having to be universal or some crap. Gut is gut. Normally there's more to it than one action. Then he says something about meta before saying "you don't have meta on me because we haven't played together so nah!". He came dangerously close to claiming there, and that was the equivalent of saying that you can't be caught because the other person never saw you commit the murder.

Then he follows it up in the second part with false bravado. He's shook scum.
And THAT is EXACTLY why I brought up meta. Everyone who played with Scum!Me knows I'm MUCH better than to be caught on D1, and even more so than to be "shook". You go check ANY of my Scum games before you further embarrass yourself.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 101, Tails wrote:because he does seem to be preoccupied with one over the other
WHICH ONE? Prey tell me which faction am I focused on more!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 102, TheBrie wrote:I can say from my limited experience with A50 that he's a fairly calm player who doesn't panic when found out as scum. But that's one game, so it's likely not worth much.
Feel free to check my other Scum games, my fair lady. Just about ANY of them (including the first one I played on this site). There is a reason why some think my Scum game is GOOD (actually much better than my Town game, according to some).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 103, Generation X wrote:ya i think my hydra partner site flaked again and i'm not entirely feeling this game

bella convince me to stay because you're prob the only redeeeming quality

-T
If you ever bring up the subject once more I'll have giggles RETURN your toothbrush. (Note: It has went into unpleasant places since it was seized) :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 106, Tails wrote:
In post 102, TheBrie wrote:I can't see anything that indicates A50 was thinking more of one scum group than the other, so I'd like to hear about that.
In post 72, Almost50 wrote: Two 100% Scums here (opposite factions though). Not
MY
fault if Town fails to build on it after I get lynched.

I'll say it again: One of Tails/NotTheRealPaul is a WW, the other is Mafia. 100% (hint to Town Seer)
Without getting into the immediate problems here (questioning vs. exclaiming, scumhunting vs freakout), there is a slight lean towards finding werewolves. Town's really not going to care at this point, or really come to this sort of conclusion. Almost is trying to make it look like he's hunting for both factions, but with his request of the seer, it's pretty obvious he's mainly concerned about the one. Wolves are not going to think about doing this, and town is really not going to care one over the other at this point in the game, given as they want both dead and flips to work with.
Well, considering there is NO COP in this game, who else would you have me ask for their attention??

We only have ONE investigative, and I'm narrowing down their pool for the first investigation. Now if we lynch one of you and they flip WOLF then the other is Mafia and no need for the Seer to check them.

Also, Town DOES in fact care. The Werewolves are the faction with the NK. Unless we can direct them to kill the Mafia (which we can't, both because we don't know who the Mafia are AND because you can't leash a Werewolf) then we aim to stop the NKs and take control of all the killings (which can only be though lynches at that point).

This is fact makes me lean WW on YOU, because you're worried I'm hunting specifically for YOUR faction, which in turn makes YOU hunting for MAFIA rather than WWs.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

Guys; let's lynch Tails. If this doesn't flip a WEREWOLF I get speed lynched on D2. Any takers?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Wisdom »

UNVOTE:
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:36 am

Post by TheBrie »

In post 104, Generation X wrote:92 is a scumclaim btw

VOTE: thebrie
So scum doesn't want to stay on a big wagon? Or am I suppose to be partnered with A50?
And what's so contradictory about my two posts. I unvoted, then I gave my thoughts.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:42 am

Post by TheBrie »

A50 seems to be making more sense than Tails here. To me at least. But if we lynch town today and the WW kill a townie tonight, that puts at at 2-3-5. But then with this much scum in the game, there's a reasonable chance of hitting scum at random.

So I'm not quite ready to lynch Tails, though I'm slightly suspicious of him.
Show

Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 116, Almost50 wrote:Guys; let's lynch Tails. If this doesn't flip a WEREWOLF I get speed lynched on D2. Any takers?
This guy seems legit. everything he's saying makes sense, his wagon seems scum driven and I like his style.
VOTE: Tails
Generation X
Generation X
Goon
Generation X
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Generation X »

VOTE: Dunkerdoodles

Also claimed mafia

-T
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Titus replaces A Simple Plan
Vedith replaces FugitiveMoose.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 121, Generation X wrote:VOTE: Dunkerdoodles

Also claimed mafia

-T
By voting for Tails? Maybe he is Mafia, but you didn't give a reason.
And why Mafia as opposed to werewolves?
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Titus »

VC please
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Open Games”