Open 694: Friends and Enemies (Game Over!)

GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:26 am

Post by GameNBurger »

VOTE: wavemode

That's L-2

I would also be fine for a bomb lynch

With my reads I think I'm misjudging one of the town v town instead of a scum v town, not sure which one ATM
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Egg »

V/LA until Saturday
. Will try to check in in about 24 hours though.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1545, MathBlade wrote:And JJh is analyzing.
Jjh figured out what I am doing when he commented on my post the way he did.
You say this like your play isn't laughably shallow
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

I honestly have no clue how you're interpreting jjh's posts as analyzing. The closest they've done to analysis since your replace in is say you're conftown
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:58 am

Post by havingfitz »

Has anyone made any good points against wavemode? Because I'm not seeing any in his votes today.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 1507, Egg wrote:Yeah, the one with this in the last line AFTER you dismissed it:
sesq wrote:still "disconcerting"
I read that as you dismissing it but believing it to be scummy anyway which would have been pretty bad. But if you no longer believe it then meh, whatever.
the quotation marks were lampooning the baselessness of that accusation and therefore i dont believe strongly in it
In post 1508, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1500, Sesq wrote:
In post 1495, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1493, Egg wrote:Mathblade, I'd vote havingfitz before wave but I'm MUCH more confident in sesq.
Not as confident there like I was on read through but gut says Sesq = too scummy to be scum which I know is not a thing but I've replaced into a slot that Sesq played that was horrible. I just think Sesq is a newb.
also, i've been here for like 8 months

i'm not a newb anymore, i'm just a moron

get your shit straight
So you're scum then? You're scum or making newbie mistakes. Take your pick. Because I can tell right now you don't believe you are a moron. And you're completely discounting the fact I have experience with you and your town game sucks. Instead you're trying to attack the fact I call you a newb, which skill is what makes someone not a newb not time, instead of the merits. I townread you because your play is horrible similar to the newbie I replaced you in.
>trying to analyze a non-serious jab

what

also, apparently calling people's play horrible without explanation is good now.

that's a great idea!
In post 1510, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1502, Sesq wrote:seems like they had a really sudden hop onto havingfitz

then again, they just entered the game, that can happen

still "disconcerting", as is fitz' play
It's called pressure. Learn it love it breathe it.
i do, which you would know if you read my play

also

your play is ass. not sure if it's scum ass or town ass, but it is total ass, and so is your case on waveform. none of those points make any real sense under scrutiny, they're just some of the laziest scumtells and with you, and a lot of people, it's as if scumreading is more like a checklist you tick off these set (often illogical or incomplete) criteria for, and that's how you surf. fucking annoys me. not really a you problem in particular but i have seen it a lot.

also the hop onto flubber?

the fuck?

also why are scum necessarily stupid? or is this a trap? i hope (and think) it is, in which case, good play. more of this, less of "IF YOU DEFEND URSELF MOAR U MUST BEC SCUM REEEE", instead of actually thinking about it and realizing individuals can be more or less concerned about themselves regardless of alignment

oh, like the ones i make?

in conclusion, please knock your ego down a few pegs. it would make it a lot easier to actually lynch scum.
In post 1547, havingfitz wrote:As a matter of fact, I'm not scum.

For some reason Math thinks because he talks a lot of shit, which he might even believe, that he is magically town (and tonight's nk...woe is town :lol:).

When actually he's no more town than any of us.

Here's my list:

Town - havingfitz
Could be scum - everyone else.
weak ass defense man
In post 1554, havingfitz wrote:Has anyone made any good points against wavemode? Because I'm not seeing any in his votes today.
nope. math ran off some easy, EASY points that didnt have any solid backing and then people acted as if those were right, somehow-
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1554, havingfitz wrote:Has anyone made any good points against wavemode? Because I'm not seeing any in his votes today.
Still not impressed with his d1 play and if everyone wants to scum hunt like it's D1 I will too
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Inb4 wave makes three paragraphs talking past that point and then concluding I'm scum
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 1557, Flubbernugget wrote:Inb4 wave makes three paragraphs talking past that point and then concluding I'm scum
I think this sums up how I feel about wave

At worst he's disruptive scum
At best he's a town that exhibits wildly anti town habits which is dangerous going into lylo
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Sesq »

He's town maybe, and if he isn't it's not for the reasons you listed

There isn't a counter so I'm thinking this might be town
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1559, Sesq wrote:He's town maybe, and if he isn't it's not for the reasons you listed

There isn't a counter so I'm thinking this might be town
This is bad.

Absence of a counter wagon means scum have no influence OR the wagon is on Town.

The fact that the majority of people aren't voting and/or trying to do anything loudly makes wave scum.

It is Moreno like scum are waiting for an opening.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1558, GameNBurger wrote:
In post 1557, Flubbernugget wrote:Inb4 wave makes three paragraphs talking past that point and then concluding I'm scum
I think this sums up how I feel about wave

At best he's a town that exhibits wildly anti town habits which is dangerous going into lylo
Wave uses a lot of empty words rather than anything substantial.

Yes yes I know I need to do a case. I am grocery shopping now then cleaning the kitchen then cooking dinner and then a case but I can snipe post now.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1555, Sesq wrote:
In post 1507, Egg wrote:Yeah, the one with this in the last line AFTER you dismissed it:
sesq wrote:still "disconcerting"
I read that as you dismissing it but believing it to be scummy anyway which would have been pretty bad. But if you no longer believe it then meh, whatever.
the quotation marks were lampooning the baselessness of that accusation and therefore i dont believe strongly in it
In post 1508, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1500, Sesq wrote:
In post 1495, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1493, Egg wrote:Mathblade, I'd vote havingfitz before wave but I'm MUCH more confident in sesq.
Not as confident there like I was on read through but gut says Sesq = too scummy to be scum which I know is not a thing but I've replaced into a slot that Sesq played that was horrible. I just think Sesq is a newb.
also, i've been here for like 8 months

i'm not a newb anymore, i'm just a moron

get your shit straight
So you're scum then? You're scum or making newbie mistakes. Take your pick. Because I can tell right now you don't believe you are a moron. And you're completely discounting the fact I have experience with you and your town game sucks. Instead you're trying to attack the fact I call you a newb, which skill is what makes someone not a newb not time, instead of the merits. I townread you because your play is horrible similar to the newbie I replaced you in.
>trying to analyze a non-serious jab

what

also, apparently calling people's play horrible without explanation is good now.

that's a great idea!

When Town was so convinced your slot fucked up and "scumclaimed" to whereeven me obvTowning causes people to go "but Sesq" and get mislynched and you're doing the same things that is horrible. This is exactly what I said before but more harshly worded. I did give an explanation. You just don't do the readination.

In post 1510, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1502, Sesq wrote:seems like they had a really sudden hop onto havingfitz

then again, they just entered the game, that can happen

still "disconcerting", as is fitz' play
It's called pressure. Learn it love it breathe it.
i do, which you would know if you read my play

also

your play is ass. not sure if it's scum ass or town ass, but it is total ass, and so is your case on waveform. none of those points make any real sense under scrutiny, they're just some of the laziest scumtells and with you, and a lot of people, it's as if scumreading is more like a checklist you tick off these set (often illogical or incomplete) criteria for, and that's how you surf. fucking annoys me. not really a you problem in particular but i have seen it a lot.

Pretty sure it isn't ass. And lol if you think I use a checklist. Certain habits are more likely scum yes but those must be taken in context.

also the hop onto flubber?

the fuck?

Testing wave. If wave actually had any convictions behind his reads I would have reassessed but he didn't as he is scum. He has an agenda to mislynch you or Game. I won't let him

also why are scum necessarily stupid? or is this a trap? i hope (and think) it is, in which case, good play. more of this, less of "IF YOU DEFEND URSELF MOAR U MUST BEC SCUM REEEE", instead of actually thinking about it and realizing individuals can be more or less concerned about themselves regardless of alignment

I didn't say they were necessarily stupid. I think Fitz made a stupid play and scum claimed because of it. No townie wants to out the masons. The most they might do is light a signal fire so the masons know they know who they are and be thread masons.

oh, like the ones i make?
Cant follow the link on my phone

in conclusion, please knock your ego down a few pegs. it would make it a lot easier to actually lynch scum.
Nah confidence is
sexy
townie

In post 1547, havingfitz wrote:As a matter of fact, I'm not scum.

For some reason Math thinks because he talks a lot of shit, which he might even believe, that he is magically town (and tonight's nk...woe is town :lol:).

When actually he's no more town than any of us.

Here's my list:

Town - havingfitz
weak ass defense man
Implies it is a defense. Fitz just doesn't want to give a list

Fitz thinking: Time to fire up the chainsaw to save wave

nope. math ran off some easy, EASY points that didnt have any solid backing and then people acted as if those were right, somehow-
This reads like caught scum for the "wrong" reasons

Underlines are me
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1552, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1545, MathBlade wrote:And JJh is analyzing.
Jjh figured out what I am doing when he commented on my post the way he did.
You say this like your play isn't laughably shallow
You say this like your gonna convince me to stop tunneling scum by calling me shallow.

My play is deep if you have the proper utensils.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I have sads so many people ignored my reads list request :(
GTKAS -- MathBlade
bombcat
bombcat
Goon
bombcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by bombcat »

is the proper utensil a spork
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

No it's a circle jerk with the tears of a town loss for lube
bombcat
bombcat
Goon
bombcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by bombcat »

that's not a utensil
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Sesq »

Gonna reply later when I'm not on mobile but good point that it could be scum having no influence. Confidence =/= having a big ego, if you did provide an explanation link it, you didn't really put them in context at the time

Actually that's everything just out of order.

I could probably do fitz, also wanting to go after game perhaps

VOTE: Fitz

Readslist later
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by wavemode »

In post 1558, GameNBurger wrote:I think this sums up how I feel about wave

Er, expound on this for me GameNBurger. What of my habits are "wildly anti town".
retired...?
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Well I've been trying to say this as nicely as possible for this whole game but talking to you is like talking to a wall that then completely misses your point and talks about something else

And also lack of awareness of your own OMGUS

Just look at how none of your interactions with people have really been straightforward

I mean we all have to deal with stupid shit but when it smells like shit all the time no matter where you go then chances are you just shit yourself
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:54 am

Post by havingfitz »

VOTE: Sesq

Considering your subtle omgus vote on me and your alt interest in Game....vice the wagon you wanted all day yesterday until your mislynch hammer.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:17 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 1570, GameNBurger wrote:Well I've been trying to say this as nicely as possible for this whole game but talking to you is like talking to a wall that then completely misses your point and talks about something else
I'd love a specific example of this
And also lack of awareness of your own OMGUS
And this
retired...?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1530, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1528, wavemode wrote:
In post 1525, MathBlade wrote:Oh and FYI see havingfitz scum game Jailkeeper tried to say the same bullshit about he was Town because of his wall posts.
Okay I'm not really going to continue this conversation when your head is stuck in the sand, it's pointless.

I'm voting Game or Sesq today.
Awesome so you're not
actually
scumreading flubber then. You're not
actually
scumreading flubber even though you have flubber as part of your team. Sounds legit (sarcasm).

VOTE: wavemode

This is the lynch people.

Not willing to lynch in his top three.
Is it really that hard to believe he doesn't want to compromise on his third choice at this point in the day?
havingfitz wrote: Here's my list:
Town - havingfitz 
I know this was probably supposed to be intentionally difficult, but it still kinda reeks.
game wrote:Sesq vs egg seems town v town 
I've never liked when people say this without reasons. Does something in our back and forth make you feel this way or do you just see two town reads arguing and go "yep, it's town vs town"? Have you read my points against sesq? Is she still a meta town read for you?
sesq wrote:the quotation marks were lampooning the baselessness of that accusation and therefore i dont believe strongly in it
Ok, fair.
sesq wrote:also, apparently calling people's play horrible without explanation is good now.

that's a great idea!
I thought you told me this was just called "pressure" when you did it. Same thing mathblade said, actually.
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Prodding jjh927
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line." -Oscar Levant

Return to “Completed Open Games”