ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by ironstove »

I have a theory that people who use excessive coloring on their posts are really scum. This is something I've noticed in past games on MS.

Not to say I read chip as scum atm more than assemble, but it's just a theory I'd have which I'd be interested to see if it's true when the game is over so I'm making note of it right now.

I don't have anything else to add, so.... I guess I'm waiting for the day to end.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by ironstove »

I was referring to btw.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

Butty's First Law: There is no content, nor posting style, that is universally townread.
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 744, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Una
That theory about Game being killed for his reads? Una was his strongest scumread, and my own reread also left me feeling Una is scum.
Also, the reason I was willing to join the flashwagon against Duckworth was to see how his flip would look for the people who started the flashwagon. Didn't get much out of it, though.
This is why I joined the Duckworth wagon.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:03 am

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 643, Assemblerotws wrote:Yeah, I'm willing to compromise.
VOTE: DuckWorth
In post 744, Assemblerotws wrote: Also, the reason I was willing to join the flashwagon against Duckworth was to see how his flip would look for the people who started the flashwagon. Didn't get much out of it, though.
These don't really line up all that well.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by PMysterious »

Vote Count 2.FINAL

With 10 alive, it will take 6 to lynch.

Assemblerotws- 4 (ironstove, UnaBombaH, Realeo, Chip Butty)
Realeo- 0
Chip Butty- 1 (Mulch)
ironstove- 0
Luca Blight- 0
Mulch- 0
Alchemist21- 1 (Luca Blight)
grapes- 1 (CommKnight)
CommKnight- 1 (grapes)
UnaBombaH- 2 (Assemblerotws, Alchemist21)

Update coming in next post. Sorry for being so late about this.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by PMysterious »

There was discussion amongst the town, and debates went strong throughout the day. However, in the end, despite not being in absolute majority, the town ultimately went into assembling the pieces of the puzzle. So, four people grabbed Assemblerotws, and pulled him up to the noose (the one Duckworth was on). Assemblerotws did not say a word, as the 4 people hung him by the next, and he his lifeless body dangled across the rope.

Assemblerotws
, the
Town Bodyguard
was lynched on
Day 2

Night 2 has begun
. You have 3 days as of this post to send in your actions, and I'll get the update up as soon as I can... for once.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by PMysterious »

As the night turns to day, everyone in the town awakens. However, there seem to be two people missing. The town once again looks around, and they find the dead bodies, of UnaBombaH and grapes.

grapes
, the
Town Tracker
, was killed on
Night 2

UnaBombaH
, a
Vanilla Townie
, was killed on
Night 2

Day 3 has begun
! This phase will end on
October 29th, 2017, at 9 A.M. Central
(expired on 2017-10-29 10:00:30)

With 7 alive, it will take 4 to lynch.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1132, PMysterious wrote:As the night turns to day, everyone in the town awakens. However, there seem to be two people missing. The town once again looks around, and they find the dead bodies, of UnaBombaH and grapes.

grapes
, the
Town Tracker
, was killed on
Night 2

UnaBombaH
, a
Vanilla Townie
, was killed on
Night 2

Day 3 has begun
! This phase will end on
October 29th, 2017, at 9 A.M. Central
(expired on 2017-10-29 10:00:30)

With 7 alive, it will take 4 to lynch.
Realeo
Chip Butty
ironstove
Luca Blight
Mulch
Alchemist21
CommKnight

Alright, not gonna lie, I was gonna be on Una for that shitty lynch... but I think scum might've shot themselves in the foot by killing grapes. We are now in a MYLO situation.

Chip is the only one who was on both bad lynches. Alchemist, Luca and Chip are the ONLY REMAINING PLAYERS from the first mislynch.

Anyway, we got 10 days, not placing vote at all today until I'm sure of who I want to push. But I think anyone who isn't the vigilante should claim their PR today. It's time for clears and not letting the vig shoot into the complete dark.

From the kills I'd say Una was the vigilante kill and grapes was the mafia kill. Una was an obvious mislynch choice to mafia. Which I say way to go vig. It might've been a townie kill, but that townie was lynch bait extreme.

Now the thing I'm worried about is that Alchemist and Realeo are still alive. There's only 3 other townies with me so unless they're both town and 3/4 of the remainder are mafia, one of them is scum.

Anyway, what I'm saying is ya'll scummy fuckers been causing some bad lynches that I've been against through and through. Chip... you look super bad today after being on both of them.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Mulch »

Time for a massclaim. Scummy people go first and then popcorn
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Mulch »

Chip goes first , and then popcorn
Amrock#3784
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Spoiler:
In post 192, CommKnight wrote:So going through this one at a time.

Assemblerotws
- He's not being as serious as he was when he was mafia. It's sorta early, but I'm comfortable leaving him in TL for now.

Realeo
- As mentioned before he was already in my TL's. His recent play has gotten him in my first TR. He's not being as opportunistic as I'd believe him to be if he had an ulterior agenda to push.

Chip Butty
- His tone and posts so far are coming off as sorta try-hardy and like that he has to be serious all the time this game to prevent town's eyes to fall upon him or his potential partners. particularly has me thrown aback a bit. Throughout the entire RVS stage he reads as being careful of when the game is about to go in serious mode and 76 reads to me as Assemble being a potential partner that I voted and it got him worried. Then his latest bit with Realeo of not even reading what Realeo said has dipped him into a SR. His play reads scum to me.

GameNBurger
- This is mostly gut from previous game with him, but he reads as trying to figure people out. So currently he feels genuine in actually wanting to solve some posts. Comfortable with TL for now.

ironstove
- Neutral, this guy literally has ONE post.

IceGuy
- Neutral. Nothing he's said has really impressed me in any way. But nothing has really popped out at me to say he's scum either. His push on grapes was awful though and he should feel bad about that one. In the same post as voting grapes he said "On the other hand, I'm not completely convinced that grapes is scum; I have this nagging feeling scum is sitting amongst the lurkers and laughing at how we're attacking ourselves." If this was your true feelings, a simple FOS of grapes would've done. However, even while thinking grapes isn't mafia, you voted him. So maybe the read is more null-scum than null-town. But it's still more neutral than null-scum so... that's what I think of IceGuy currently.

Luca Blight
- Another neutral. But I do like how he also noticed IceGuy's little "disclaimer" when voting grapes. If IceGuy is scum, Luca would gain some townie points for pointing it out when he didn't need to draw attention to it. (I mean I would've brought attention to it still, but he did it before this post which gives him some points if Ice is scum).

Duckworth/Riddleton
- 3 posts total. Nothing of substance. Neutral, but with how low they're laying, more toward null-scum. The difference between him and ironstove is that ironstove posted once and then left, these posts are sorta spread out to prodge but not add anything.

Mulch/Smoothblue
- SmoothBlue only got in one comment before being replaced. Of my experience with Mulch, I can't place a read on him yet. So for now neutral. I know the first time I played with him he spammed the thread like no tomorrow (had about 70 posts per day according to his profile at the time in case anyone is wondering just how much, which if you factor in wait time to join a game and it being his first game, that is a LOT of posts). He ended up being scum but he annoyed everyone. But he seems to have taken the advice of people who weren't being asshats to him and has settled down considerably. Which adds to not being able to read him yet because now that experience of him being scum is nulled by the drastic change in both activity and tone.

Alchemist21
- Null-Town. I want to say he's town this game. He's one of the most level-headed players I've played with and if he's town, he does a better job explaining my train of thought sometimes than even I do. At least in a way people can understand. The game we were joking about earlier was a game I deceived him as scum though and played a bit on his read of me to get the scum team through a day where I put myself on the lynch block with himself and one other. However, I'd assume if he's scum this game he'd be looking for payback for that game and thus would play in a way to trick my read on him. He's not stupid and I doubt he'll slip if he's scum. But for now, based on play and what I can currently work with, I'll say null-town. I'd be crazy to let him slip into my TR's this early on without being vetted a bit more.

grapes
- He has had reads a bit too quickly on many people and I believe that because of this he is actually being genuine. He's not trying to bullshit anyone. I believe he's just trying to sort people quickly and compared to Chip, his sorting feels a lot more genuine. So definitely a TL here.

CommKnight
- Obvious scum is obvious. Lynch him guys, he's making a wall post and having reads on everyone. This guy can't be trusted. 100% scum. Also OLT. He crumbed OLT! He's scum!

UnaBombH
- Currently a SL. His posts thus far have been scum-marining. His naked vote was bad. More focused on what people think of him rather than expressing his thoughts on others.

Finally,

PMysterious
- This is the mafia traitor. He helps kill people off at the end of each day and night and also knows who mafia is. I say maybe keep him around long enough for him to out mafia for us.

Alright, in case people didn't notice, two of my "reads" are jokes. But the rest are serious. It's where my train of thought is currently.

I think 4 TR/TL and 2 SR/SL is pretty good at this stage in the game. Most of my nulls have a null-_____ attached to them. I think between Una and Chip, we'll have one scum at least if not two. Won't be lynching in my TR/TL's today though. Only Nuls and SR/SL.

I'd also like to refer back to my earliest reads. 3/4 of my TL/TRs have flipped town. I was wrong about Una. But I'm gonna go with my early intuition and say Realeo is town here.

I also am definitely leaning on lynching Chip's ass today. He has to explain himself very well right now to stick around.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by ironstove »

what good is mass claim going to do us here?

so... brain dead lynch vote here:

VOTE: commknight

come town, join me. If I'm right we lynch scum, if I'm wrong we lose together as a team.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1134, Mulch wrote:Time for a massclaim. Scummy people go first and then popcorn
really, explain why it's time for a mass claim?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by ironstove »

like, the logic is just flying right over my head. it looks like you're just trying to flush out vig.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by ironstove »

I literally just fucking played a game #697 where that autistic kid lang demanded for 8 pages that all the PRs mass claim which ended up with 1. scum winning 2. PRs dying one after another 3. lang being mislynched

Oh btw, I can call him an autist because the fucking idiot is banned
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by ironstove »

The fact that you were just in that game to witness how effective that strategy was for scum to win, and now you're in this game and pushing for the exact same strategy is literally just making me tap dance back to my scum read of you, so LIKE, JUST PLEASE GIVE ME A GOOD REASON SO I CAN FIGURE OUT IF YOU'RE SCUM OR NOT.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

VOTE: Comm
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: Comm
Amrock#3784
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Mulch »

Good game guys
Amrock#3784
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Good game.
Chip Butty
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Chip Butty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by Chip Butty »

In post 1137, ironstove wrote:what good is mass claim going to do us here?

so... brain dead lynch vote here:

come town, join me. If I'm right we lynch scum, if I'm wrong we lose together as a team.
Bad doggie!
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Mulch »

What were y'all roles
Amrock#3784
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Realeo »

What just happened?
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?

Return to “Completed Open Games”