ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by ironstove »

Also I have no intention to change my playstyle. It is within the rules of the site. Previously being engaged and overly invested in a game led to me getting angry at players that didnt read the game so I'm just doing more of the same to prevent myself from getting mad and banned
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

At least do more on your D1's. You were pretty much a non-entity.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1176, Alchemist21 wrote:At least do more on your D1's. You were pretty much a non-entity.
^ Not only that, but instead of reading the game when we're at LYLO and putting potential town in a position to be quickhammered like you literally did here.

It's not the "style" I mind. It's the fact you didn't give enough shit about the rest of the town players to properly carry out the day. It showed laziness and lack of care for the game. Which isn't against any rules. It just creates a less enjoyable experiences for town that wanted to weed scum out and actually try to scum hunt during the final days.

You might not have caught Luca, but I think we would've if you actually let the mass claim go out and worked a bit better with us.

Then on top of that, you help lynch basically the one person who has yet to be on a mislynch. What were you even thinking? Or did you even think that out before placing your vote down on pretty much the very first post from you on the day?

But you're right, you didn't break any site rules. So just continue until no one wants to play with you anymore. Even Mulch was willing to change when he seen how he played frustrated others. Sure he was scum this time around, but he is changing to not being a hinderence to gameplay.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:37 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1175, ironstove wrote:Also I have no intention to change my playstyle. It is within the rules of the site. Previously being engaged and overly invested in a game led to me getting angry at players that didnt read the game so I'm just doing more of the same to prevent myself from getting mad and banned
While I can't deny that you didn't break any rules, you did technically throw the game for the Town during the end (which is something I do not promote).

Since you didn't break any rules, I can't do anything about it, but I am going to be aware of this going forward.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:52 am

Post by ironstove »

throwing the game implies i tried to lose the game, which was not the case. i was trying to win, but i ended up losing. that's part of the game.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:34 am

Post by PenguinPower »

<(") | (")>