Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

Trust me if I agree Flubber needs pushed I will push there.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:40 am

Post by CommKnight »

How about this: We stop bullshitting each other and get down to business. (Also I was confused about the "Recruited Mason" flip and was thinking, how can we still have two masons, but I reread the mason pm in opening and it makes sense now).

ANYWAY

CommKnight - VT
Flubbernugget CheekyTeeky
Maki Harukawa Vadim
Quick
Aubrey
Epic Fial = Mason
MathBlade lucca261 - Mason

^ No fucking around, Epic hinted at it yesterday and even pointed it out directly to me, can you confirm Math? Do not fuck the dog on this one because we're in LYLO and once we confirm the two masons, we'll be good to go get scum. Scum already know who the two masons likely are, there's 3 of them, and only 4 townies left.

Also anyone who votes before we all agree on a lynch will be auto-lynched. This is LYLO, I don't want to lose another game because of a trolling townie.

Math, I'll await your reply on this. You need to confirm or deny.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

No I actually don’t.

Scum only have one kill.

No vote will happen without my blessing so I don’t have to confirm or deny jack.

Your reads. Now.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

Anyone voting before I give permission is scum claiming.

You can give reads. We are doing this my way.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

Where do you think Epic hinted at mason out of curiosity?

Your reads already sucked yesterday and I want to see if it’s gonna be more suck age today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:52 am

Post by CommKnight »

Actually, I'm not going to wait. Maki, Quick, and Aubrey all showed they aren't your mason buddy through their posting. I doubt Flubber is. So we have our masons.

Moving on... You realize I was against BOTH town lynches for the past two days and have been pushing other people who were scummier. Town (and mafia) kept lynching the people I was reading as town and have been openly doing so before their lynches.

So if I'm not locked town to you already, then I suggest rereading the entire game since post 1.

Now, the fun part because I like solving shit.

I assumed Quick was town based on interactions and the "fake hammer" that Aubrey gave. This is the fun little bit here, I townread Quick based on what Aubrey did. But the KICKER? Only one of them could actually be town in the first place now that we're at LYLO here.

Want to place a bet on both of them being scum? I will. There's a thing called too townie to be town. I nearly caught Aubrey last time with this thought train and this time I'm going through with it. You dug your own grave Aubrey, but nice job being town read yet again until LYLO situation presents itself and a real townie only needs to put 1 and 1 together.

Chisa dead? WHy not Quick, Aubrey, or even Maki who town has refused to lynch up to this point?

See, I already hinted at who I scumread between Maki and Flubber. It's MAKI. I've been pushing Maki for a long time now and NO support. Why no support? Because the people I townread were on their side. With the people I scum read being reluctant to push another of my scum reads.

Scum Team: Aubrey, Quick, & Maki. Flubber is VT. Epic and Math are Mason. We're done here.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

And congrulations we have our first scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1605, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1299, MathBlade wrote:CommKnight

Making a reads list and not following through is horrible. Asking if someone is scum and then not sorting them in a potential world is ridiculous. Kindheartedly your reads are shit.I will place a vote here until I figure out if your reads are Town shit or scum shit.

VOTE: CommKnight

Sell me on the current wagons people. Why are they a thing?
In post 1301, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1288, CommKnight wrote:Because your reasoning would be shit.
M
oving on.
A
gain, Comm Knight scum claims here.
S
eems like Comm really wants to throw shade onto Epic.
O
n top of that he asks what it could be. It could be anything.
N
o townie post of Comm's I have seen says. "
S
o you don't agree with my posts?" You're scum.

Comm knight has played and seen me enough to know that disagreeing with a reason doesn't justify this.

What has to happen is finding the heart and the intent of people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

Try again.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1619, Maki Harukawa wrote:so I can just kick back and let them carry because someone in this game can finally read me
I don't get this comment at all. Why would you just kick back when you haven't hardly lifted a finger all game?
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:56 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1563, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 405, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 347, lucca261 wrote:
Fial:
- expected more from the Fial return. more in depth reads, as he did for Jamie, instead of just naked reads.
In post 360, lucca261 wrote:
In post 354, Jamiet99uk wrote:@Lucca: Tell me more about naked votes and why you like them?
it's quick and it creates content. sometimes you can even apply pressure with them. what's not to like?
Maybe you can tell us why you like naked votes but not naked reads? Another player has replaced in since my last post. Seems like a backward noob. One who might help crack the case if his heart is pure. Now how do you feel about that slot?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:56 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1565, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1191, Epic Fial wrote:Lol I'm bored with haiku technique. Obv frame is obv. On the other hand, unless there is scum on NK's scumlist then he would presumably have been more valuable alive to scum. Killing him seems to indicate he was onto something. At the moment I don't have a clear picture of who that might be. To be honest, though, I have reason to believe both he and scum have been quite unobservant this game. My reason for saying that is something I don't want to disclose right now. Even now i remain suspicious of Comm. I notice on his colour-coded VC he doesn't even notice I have two votes recorded. My votes on him and Lalendra. So if he is really looking for scum that is quite a thing to miss. Obviously it's not damning in itself, but it's not nothing. That's about all i have right now. One thing i urgently need to do is reread. When i have some time today I will. Now I'm going to be busy for a few hours at least.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have done the same as scum.

It isn’t that you aren’t on wagons. It’s that you aren’t making sense with who you push.

In this scenario you mention you’d push Quick.

But you and Aubrey don’t know for 100% certain who my mason buddy is.

So it is Comm Aubrey Flubber.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:58 am

Post by CommKnight »

I do know 100% I just fucking quoted him... JESUS CHRIST YOU'RE DENSE.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1636, CommKnight wrote:
In post 1565, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1191, Epic Fial wrote:Lol I'm bored with haiku technique. Obv frame is obv. On the other hand, unless there is scum on NK's scumlist then he would presumably have been more valuable alive to scum. Killing him seems to indicate he was onto something. At the moment I don't have a clear picture of who that might be. To be honest, though, I have reason to believe both he and scum have been quite unobservant this game. My reason for saying that is something I don't want to disclose right now. Even now i remain suspicious of Comm. I notice on his colour-coded VC he doesn't even notice I have two votes recorded. My votes on him and Lalendra. So if he is really looking for scum that is quite a thing to miss. Obviously it's not damning in itself, but it's not nothing. That's about all i have right now. One thing i urgently need to do is reread. When i have some time today I will. Now I'm going to be busy for a few hours at least.
Epic ain’t a mason lol.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:58 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 1635, CommKnight wrote:
In post 1563, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 405, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 347, lucca261 wrote:
Fial:
- expected more from the Fial return. more in depth reads, as he did for Jamie, instead of just naked reads.
In post 360, lucca261 wrote:
In post 354, Jamiet99uk wrote:@Lucca: Tell me more about naked votes and why you like them?
it's quick and it creates content. sometimes you can even apply pressure with them. what's not to like?
M
aybe you can tell us why you like naked votes but not naked reads?
A
nother player has replaced in since my last post.
S
eems like a backward noob.
O
ne who might help crack the case if his heart is pure.
N
ow how do you feel about that slot?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1578, Epic Fial wrote:
In post 1576, MathBlade wrote: Looking forward to the likely scum flip.
SAF
Calling confirmed mason scum.

That should have told you Epic not a mason.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:59 am

Post by CommKnight »

THEN HARD CLAIM YOUR PARTNER. HE CLAIMED MASON, NOW YOU'RE CC'ING HIM. SO FUCKING CLAIM.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1630, CommKnight wrote:Actually, I'm not going to wait. Maki, Quick, and Aubrey all showed they aren't your mason buddy through their posting. I doubt Flubber is. So we have our masons.

Moving on... You realize I was against BOTH town lynches for the past two days and have been pushing other people who were scummier. Town (and mafia) kept lynching the people I was reading as town and have been openly doing so before their lynches.

So if I'm not locked town to you already, then I suggest rereading the entire game since post 1.

Now, the fun part because I like solving shit.

I assumed Quick was town based on interactions and the "fake hammer" that Aubrey gave. This is the fun little bit here, I townread Quick based on what Aubrey did. But the KICKER? Only one of them could actually be town in the first place now that we're at LYLO here.

Want to place a bet on both of them being scum? I will. There's a thing called too townie to be town. I nearly caught Aubrey last time with this thought train and this time I'm going through with it. You dug your own grave Aubrey, but nice job being town read yet again until LYLO situation presents itself and a real townie only needs to put 1 and 1 together.

Chisa dead? WHy not Quick, Aubrey, or even Maki who town has refused to lynch up to this point?

See, I already hinted at who I scumread between Maki and Flubber. It's MAKI. I've been pushing Maki for a long time now and NO support. Why no support? Because the people I townread were on their side. With the people I scum read being reluctant to push another of my scum reads.

Scum Team: Aubrey, Quick, & Maki. Flubber is VT. Epic and Math are Mason. We're done here.
Your gut sucks...
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:00 am

Post by CommKnight »

He claimed mason in post 405, you claimed mason in post 1301. HMMM, I wonder who the real claim is if you're going to CC him.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1642, CommKnight wrote:THEN HARD CLAIM YOUR PARTNER. HE CLAIMED MASON, NOW YOU'RE CC'ING HIM. SO FUCKING CLAIM.
In post 1632, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1605, MathBlade wrote:

Making a reads list and not following through is horrible. Asking if someone is scum and then not sorting them in a potential world is ridiculous. Kindheartedly your reads are shit.I will place a vote here until I figure out if your reads are Town shit or scum shit.

In post 1301, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1288, CommKnight wrote:Because your reasoning would be shit.
M
oving on.
A
gain, Comm Knight scum claims here.
S
eems like Comm really wants to throw shade onto Epic.
O
n top of that he asks what it could be. It could be anything.
N
o townie post of Comm's I have seen says. "
S
o you don't agree with my posts?" You're scum.

Comm knight has played and seen me enough to know that disagreeing with a reason doesn't justify this.

What has to happen is finding the heart and the intent of people.

Already did. Same pattern ;)

I ain’t silly.

Epic explains now.

Look at my first post on replace in.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:02 am

Post by CommKnight »

@Quick, oh yeah? What's the set-up? I posted that assuming Math and Epic were mason pairs. But obviously Math fake claimed the shit out of this and now that I asked him who his partner is, he's unable to say when I have a hard claim from another person right here.

So bring on your logic Quick. I'd love to see that expertise at work here!
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Look here first things first. I also crumbed that too.

Myself and Maki are the masons.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Comm Knight is scum :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:03 am

Post by CommKnight »

So you claim MAKI is your mason? Alright, let's see Epic's claim and who will back him up.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)

Return to “Completed Open Games”