CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Yeah but your gut was shit that game too.

Let's see: "game, Balki, gamma/Maria(ish For scum"... All 4 of them were town. Meanwhile I called Siblings out D1 and said I am only leaving them alive to know who NOT to lynch. My gut = right. Your gut = wrong. Simple as that.

The day my gut is completely off, I'll stop relying on it.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Torque »

Votecount 1.12

CommKnight (4): Epic Fial, Quick, Jamiet99uk, Flubbernugget
Quick (5): Awoo, northsidegal, CommKnight, Lalendra, Maki Harukawa

lucca261 (1): Flavor Leaf
Lalendra (2): Aubrey, lucca261

Not voting: Chisa Yukizome

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2017-11-03 10:00:00)
[/color]
Last edited by Torque on Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Jamiet99uk »

@Northsidegal, Lalendra, Maki

Re-read CommKnight's ISO and tell me why you TR him.
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Jamiet99uk »

In post 697, Chisa Yukizome wrote:knsmsjcndjuskalslslwkdkdkksks
What's this shit?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Awoo »

Nice insight jamie, I think you might have found a scumslip!
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 703, Jamiet99uk wrote:@Northsidegal, Lalendra, Maki

I just do.
Why don't you?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Quick »

Reads:

Town

Jamie
lucca
Maki/Vadim

Lean Town

Lalendra
Epic Fial
North/Thomas of the Tiels

Null

Chisa
Aubrey
Flavor Leaf/Assemblerotws

Lean Scum

Awoo
Flubber/Cheeky
Comm
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 703, Jamiet99uk wrote:@Northsidegal, Lalendra, Maki

when did i say that i do?

my opinion on comm right now is mostly that i don't think he's a good lynch today.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 701, CommKnight wrote:Yeah but your gut was shit that game too.

Let's see: "game, Balki, gamma/Maria(ish For scum"... All 4 of them were town. Meanwhile I called Siblings out D1 and said I am only leaving them alive to know who NOT to lynch. My gut = right. Your gut = wrong. Simple as that.

The day my gut is completely off, I'll stop relying on it.
"catching" one scum with your gut is a bad case of broken clock syndrome

Also way to miss the sarcasm bleep bloop
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

To both lalendra and Northside:

Do you see what I see with comm saying quick is scum off of gut but then following up with reasoning afterwards? It looks like throwing shade for the sake of keeping the lynch off of him in that context.

To quick

Can you fill me in on those reads? At the very least the ones near the top and bottom.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Legit Quck's reads are ass backwards. Scummiest people that are easier to manipulate in his TR's and the more solid town tell players with a confidence in their reads on is scum list. Look Flubber, he even has you there. Why? Because your slot is town and he wants to cast shade.

Also Flubber, you completely missed the point entirely.

- My initial vote was on gut.
- I am pointing out scummy shit as I see it which reaffirms my initial gut read.

What the hell do you not see in that? I'm not just tunneling and refusing to take in new info. I'm taking in new info and it's adding to reasons why I shouldn't town read him.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 710, Flubbernugget wrote:To both lalendra and Northside:

Do you see what I see with comm saying quick is scum off of gut but then following up with reasoning afterwards? It looks like throwing shade for the sake of keeping the lynch off of him in that context.

To quick

Can you fill me in on those reads? At the very least the ones near the top and bottom.
In post 707, Quick wrote:Reads:

Town

Jamie - Just Town, not going to talk about it.
lucca - He's prolly playing more Pro-Town than anyone in the game IMO
Maki/Vadim - I pretty much got it right in my first post on Maki. Slow to start and looks to be really trying to solve.

Lean Town

Lalendra
Epic Fial
North/Thomas of the Tiels

Null

Chisa
Aubrey
Flavor Leaf/Assemblerotws

Lean Scum

Awoo - They are just giving a lot of false info.
Flubber/Cheeky - IDK why you would rather lynch Comm over me, but I find it weird that you have the opposite stance than Cheeky had. Cheeky was just like ObvScum to me. They OMGUSed and then said it was a reaction test. I don't buy that line. Besides that Cheeky didn't really do much.
Comm - I don't think I have seen a single reason stated for why this guy is Town, but he goes on and on about how he should be a Town read. His whole narrative is completely fucked up and amounts to "I'm good at this game which is why you shouldn't lynch me." Fuck that noise.

northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by northsidegal »

quick your scumreads are really, really weak, at least from my perspective. can you elaborate more on awoo's false info? i presume you're specifically talking about some sort of deliberate misrepresentation rather than a simple disagreement, but i'd like to know exactly what you're referring to. on cheeky, does the fact that cheeky did something a bit weird or unusual as a reaction test really lend itself to being scum number two, especially so much later in the game than it happened? it's been a while since that whole interaction happened, do you have anything else that you scumread cheeky for? finally, the argument everyone makes on comm is "there's no reason to townread him", but i haven't seen a lot of people put forth entirely good reasons to scumread him, either (or if they have i haven't noticed). people seem to be making enemies with him just because they don't like his personality, which i've learned is not a productive way to play mafia.

basically, i would need more from you to confirm that you're actually trying to figure people out and to solve this game. as it stands now, i don't really get that feeling.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 48, Awoo wrote:Why would you post that, quick? You should know RVS wagons are for gathering information, not for quicklynching.
I am going to VOTE: Awoo for piling onto an easy wagon formed during the shitposting phase. Scum love easy lynches.
Nice, looks like the game is on, baby ;)

VOTE: Quick
In post 64, Awoo wrote:I hopped off of a random wagon onto a serious vote. Got a problem with that, collegeboy?

Not to mention jamiett has a towny vote on me. Even though he's completely wrong about the site meta, it's a town thought process.
I didn't see a reason attached to this vote.
In post 280, Awoo wrote:why would something be less or more scummy at the start of the game?

--- I've come to expect naked votes early in the game as a way to end RVS and gain reactions. A naked vote at this point in the game could mean any number of things, some of which may be scummy. As an example.
This is just a bit too convenient for my liking.
In post 164, Awoo wrote:I'll take this opportunity to make a triple post and call you out, maki, what I'm seeing from your post is a long list of items that independently, when all context is removed, are scummy. I don't see the drive to actually find scum in this post, since you're not digging past anything but the surface level and trying to find motivations, rather, you are looking for excuses.

VOTE: Maki
And why should we strip away all the context? That makes no sense to do that.
In post 287, Awoo wrote:Quick, you're doing a lot of defending/townreading, do you have any other scumreads besides cheeky?
This is the first thing that Awoo did that was just blatantly false. I talk about it in this post:
In post 289, Quick wrote:
In post 287, Awoo wrote:Quick, you're doing a lot of defending/townreading, do you have any other scumreads besides cheeky?
IDK where you are getting this from. In my last few posts I have pointed out things I didn't like from North, Epic, and Jamie as well. So no, I don't think all I am doing is defending/Townreading people.
In post 318, Awoo wrote:
Depends on the game, but this one is exceptionally slow. A week in and only 13 pages.
Hey maki? This is what complaining about slowness and not doing anything looks like.
In post 319, Awoo wrote:oh shit I did it again, that quote is from lalendra
Depending on how you look at these two posts, they can look either Scummy or confusing AF.
In post 333, Awoo wrote:Lalendra is playing exactly like a scum IC in a newbie game LOL
Wut? No, Lalendra is not playing ANYTHING like an IC would in a newbie game. This is the second time Awoo has said something that is just not true at all.
In post 349, Awoo wrote:This game is for the most part an exception, jamie, pretend all the people that never posted once and replaced out don't exist. Noobs that signed up then left the website.
In post 383, Awoo wrote:... holy shit you just described my scumgame wtf?
In post 384, Awoo wrote:I thought that strategy was foolproof
I thought you said you had no meta at this point in time. If that's the case, why even say this? It looks like you are just trying to get participation points here for "joining in the fun" or whatever.
In post 429, Awoo wrote:If he's flat out saying he's VT and he's scum then how does that help scum narrow the pool?
Jamie NEVER said they were VT, so this is false info #3.
In post 468, Awoo wrote:Jamie is becoming a policy lynch.
A policy lynch that I support.
VOTE: jamiet99uk
Because otherwise it's too obvious who's getting mason'd, and that's bad. At least when we remove this from the game there is a good layer of ambiguity who the copshot lands on.

Is it bad if I think this slot isn't reaaaaaaly going to flip scum? I don't think this lynch is terrible for town as we also get some info on who's on wagons and stuff, who pushed him throughout the day, etc. But I don't reaaaly think it's going to flip scum.

A lot of my scumreads are on this wagon and I feel bad in that regard but read above.

:!: :!:
I THINK THIS IS L-1
:!: :!:
This is by far the WORST vote of the game. I don't even think I need to say why because it is so bad. And I'm not inclined to think this is just "too Scummy to be Scum" because I think Awoo is the type of player that could def mess up big time like this.
In post 507, Awoo wrote:You know, I just taking a shower and I was thinking to myself "Wait a minute, in hindsight that post I just made was antitown as hell. How did no one vote me for it?"

[unv][/unv] let me read for a sec before I vote again
You don't say. Chance #1 to vote me.
In post 508, Awoo wrote:UNVOTE: oof
Chance #2 to vote me that you don't
In post 512, Awoo wrote:VOTE: Quick Nope, votes on my wagon look good. Except for quick. 344 was just a wagon building vote. Your vote on me is just a wagon building vote. is weak reasoning for joining the wagon. Like the other guy said, it's a weak hypothetical that relies on... what? I like him for scum here.

You vote him since his content is not deep enough but he's pretty town though? voting, pressuring for good reasons. I was just despairing in my post over jamie being doomed not to live to endgame because of silly/annoying things he does and that town won't look past that. But we can though, you know? So I'm happy I made that post.
Oh, hey look, a wagon on me has started to build steam. NOW you vote me on chance #3.
In post 523, Awoo wrote:Okay, but really cheeky,
I said that post was scummy as hell not you're scum. That's a suicide post if you are. Main reason I townread you is because of your response to my meta argument. Scum don't say "don't townread me" lol. Yes I am all over the place I'm in too many games :/ but I don't want to replace and be that guy. I think 3 should be my limit.
Do scum really not say "don't townread me"? That's reaaaaly not that hard to fake, considering the result I got out of it.

When you say my post is scummy as hell, ok you're not wrong, but what do you really mean by it if you're townreading me? What does this add to the game? This just reads like you have are looking at the game through an informed point of view to me. See this post in here for an example of what I mean. (taken from my scumgame, you were there ;))

For the record my vote on jamie wasn't supposed to be a reaction test, just a classic LapseInJudgement (TM)

VOTE: Cheeky
In post 531, Awoo wrote:I've got no grudge against you if that's what you want to believe, cheeky. But maybe I do have some issues with your play.

I just called your read on me weak and I explained why. You respond with "ehh, i'll just troll you, you're town btw". Believe me, I'm trying to find some reason to townread you so you aren't just a wasted day 1 lynch like you say you usually are, but if you're just going to give up what's the point?

Your read on me reads like it comes from an informed perspective. Your post about me reads flippantly. Can't you do anything remotely town-motivated?

And now quick is onto questioning you, getting ready for a hop on himself, so maybe I am off the mark on voting you. But shit man, it's not town's job to act high and mighty "don't question my reading methods" "i'll just troll you, you're so stupid cant you see im town?" then blame town for mislynching them when it inevitably happens, and you need to get that through your towngame's head. Yes you are antitown. I don't know what you look like as scum.

VOTE: Quick
Why do this? Why change votes like this from me to cheeky to me? I do not understand why Town would do this, someone explain it to me.
In post 533, Awoo wrote:Instead of looking for scummy posts I am looking for scum.
You don't say. And This is represented... how?
In post 535, Awoo wrote:Yeah. Whatever's popular, you're on it. This is my observation.
And you are NOT doing this?
In post 537, Awoo wrote:Because a new opportunity arose and the jamie wagon was collapsing? Why did you even ask this?
In post 541, Awoo wrote:
In post 538, Quick wrote:
In post 515, Lalendra wrote:Sigh. I really don't want to townread Jamie after all that, but UNVOTE:

I already had some doubt, and his last few posts felt very Towny to me. And now I'm back at square one.
Was it you before who didn't want to unvote and kept their vote on someone because you didn't know where else to stick it? Why unvote now? What changed?
SvS
Completely and utterly 100% baseless. Pre-Fip #1 that Lalendra and I are Teamed.
In post 549, Awoo wrote:CHOO CHOO
This is something I said in my post. Why is it OK for you to do this and not me? Like, I am pretty sure I actually made the intention to see who was going to resist the wagon. You don't even do that tho. Instead you just add this in to look like you are doing something.
In post 553, Awoo wrote:Lalendra & quick both premium lynches 2day
Pre-Flip #2 that Lalendra and I are Teamed.
In post 556, Awoo wrote:It's not impossible, jamie. They've done nothing to convince me otherwise.
Pre-Flip #3 that Lalendra and I are Teamed. None of it is backed up by anything ofc, just a blanket shading with no reasoning attached whatsoever.
In post 558, Awoo wrote:Now, face my ultimate technique!

Half your post has been invalidated. *strikes pose*
If this only happened one time, it would be one thing. But this is the 4th time you have dones something like this. It's a clear pattern at this point.
In post 627, Awoo wrote:If we don't lynch quick today I am going to deathtunnel him
Good for you, I welcome it.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Quick »

Will do Cheeky/Flub and Comm tomorrow.

Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

This might be town v town...I like both of these guys last few days

UNVOTE:
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:45 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Comm,

My issue is that you seemed to have only started acting on that second point two days before deadline, and only on the single person you can use to make sure you're alive tomorrow.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:47 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 716, Maki Harukawa wrote:This might be town v town...I like both of these guys last few days

UNVOTE:
You're pushing the game towards no lynch

I don't like this
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:29 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

I don't really care if you don't like it.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:26 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 710, Flubbernugget wrote:To both lalendra and Northside:

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that he is doing exactly what he said he is doing - leaning scum based on gut and then pointing out scummy things as he sees them. That may be confbias, but it's not scummy to me.
In post 716, Maki Harukawa wrote:This might be town v town...I like both of these guys last few days

UNVOTE:
Instead of pushing toward a no-lynch, why not vote for someone you DON'T think is town? Or give some more reads? I feel like we have plenty of info and even if you don't like either of the leading wagons, a persuasive argument on someone you actually think is scum could start a new one. It's more productive than just unvoting.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:14 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 717, Flubbernugget wrote:Comm,

My issue is that you seemed to have only started acting on that second point two days before deadline, and only on the single person you can use to make sure you're alive tomorrow.
So let's see. You have an issue with me pointing out flaws in someone who wants to 1v1 me and is refusing to look at other people.

Yeah, sure. About that. How about no. As I see it, I'm calling it out.

Also Maki is definitely a viable alternative. Their play today is horrendous. First vote me, then Quick, now... no one when we're so close to deadline.

I could also lynch Jamie or even Epic Fial. Lucca is redeeming himself a bit, not much, but a bit.

But while everyone is too busy picking their noses, currently it's a 1v1 between Quick and myself. So yes, I'm going to pick him apart, because I'd rather a mislynch on him than a mislynch on me from my perspective. Because the mislynch on him is possibly an actual scum lynch. The mislynch on me is 100% a town lynch. So yeah, I'd rather see myself alive tomorrow than someone who is very likely to be scum at this point.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

In post 721, CommKnight wrote:
In post 717, Flubbernugget wrote:Comm,

So let's see. You have an issue with me pointing out flaws in someone who wants to 1v1 me and is refusing to look at other people.
If you mean Quick, did you just fail to notice that Quick just posted a detailed case on Awoo?
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:56 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

@Mod: Are there 2 votes on Lalendra, or one?
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Awoo »

hahahahaha you're full of shit

-- You say a wagon on you was starting to build steam. But if you read the fucking game, you had a SINGLE vote on you, and cheeky was that vote, 2 pages ago. Why you lyin'?

"wtf... town changed reads?? how could this happen...???"

--- point to it specifically, you've failed to do so in your post.

507/508: Yeah no shit I didn't vote you I hadn't read yet.

"If" --- reading comprehension failed.

ok, you defend lalendra.... cool. why?

--- I am not suggesting we strip away all context, I am calling her out for it.

--- scum loves to focus on one moot point against them so they can down out all the rest ~_~
This is something I said in my post. Why is it OK for you to do this and not me? Like, I am pretty sure I actually made the intention to see who was going to resist the wagon. You don't even do that tho. Instead you just add this in to look like you are doing something.
n-no fair, how come he can say choo choo?? Well you see I actually stated my reasoning in a previous post. Not only that, the other thing that differentiates our scenarios is
that you hopped on a forming wagon, I built mine from the ground up.No matter how much you will try to twist this and lie about how your wagon was already """gaining steam""" while I jumped on, it will never be the case.

does not imply a team, rather implies my 2 top SRs. Is someone...feeling guilty?
does not imply a team, rather implies my 2 top SRs. Is someone...feeling guilty?
nope, no matter how many times you misrep it doesn't make it true :wink:

Return to “Completed Open Games”