Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

Well I'm at work and have limited time. Tonight I will do a full re-read on my four top scumreads, and my top townreads Northside and FlavaFlave, in case I'm wrong about them.

Stay tuned!
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Awoo »

WTF jamie is townreading quick? You better have an explanation for that, pirateboy
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

Quick is actually thinking about things and not just screaming and shouting and stating the apparently obvious about things that are on the surface.
Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Awoo »

But that's the opposite of what he's doing.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:33 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 578, Awoo wrote:But that's the opposite of what he's doing.
^

"Actually thinking about things."... Me-thinks you aren't thinking about the "content" Quick has posted so far. Basically you're townreading him for some reason that actually does not exist. If you're really town Jamie, you're falsely townreading Quick for his long posts. But the truth is a lot of his "content" is fluff. It's misinterpreting things.

Come on, I'll fight Fial, Jamie, and Quick today. You guys get the handicap numbers because it's obvious the processing power isn't there to even, as a scum-team, figure out why you guys are going down-hill here. It's like watching a snake eat its' own tail and question why it's dying.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

Actually Quick has been intelligent enough to notice something that many of you have failed to grasp.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:49 am

Post by lucca261 »

getting caught up. back from V/LA.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:01 am

Post by lucca261 »

In post 456, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 451, lucca261 wrote:regardless, I'd say the entrance was right in the middle of the town-scum spectrum. the towny part is: he comes guns-blazing, pushing people who weren't pressured, commentating on stuff that wasn't commentated, with clear reads. that said, his
case on me was all relative, cluttered with buzzwords not related to my posts
, and a major part of it is theory talk. I'd also like to know where my case based only on hypotheticals is.
This is what most interested me in the response. I haven't completely read the thread here, not gonna lie. It was just skim reads and what caught my eye on the initial read through.

This being said, what buzzwords did I clutter my posts with? This is very interesting use of words, because I don't believe I used buzz words. In fact, my description of that playstyle even shocked someone on thinking the playstyle was foolproof.

I even brought up an interaction between you and another player that felt really off to me, which you failed to bring up.

All this being said, this is yet another fluffy and fabricated read because you put yourself in a perfect position to either A) town read me if I accept your response and move on, or B) Scum read me if I choose to push you further.

Also, I don't really care where you vote is/was. You pushed Cheeky. Cheeky is the highest poster you stated, correct? Easy way to go. I cared more for the underlying pushes you've been making on other players, where you are setting yourself for that tree branch of yours to grow the way you want/need it to. This is how the majority of your reads are. Open ended, even if it's a "strong read", you allow yourself to go either way, like you are playing a popularity game, not looking for scum.
the buzzwords: fabricating/fluffing/fabricating trajectories (waffle): you say I'm doing this, but you provide zero examples. that, my friend, is to clutter a post with unexplained buzzwords. I feel like you're using this to make your read feel fuller, and that is my problem with your read on me. especially the fluff one. outside of one assumed fluff post, my content has been exceptionally direct and to the point. I don't see how you came to conclusion my posts were fluff. and there are people subtly agreeing with you, calling my posts fluff as well. I would like examples.

what felt off about my interaction with Maki? Maki was a townread of mine. I had found that a comment she made on my readlists was strange, to say the least. I was doubting my reads, and was wanting to engage with her, so I could learn more about her slot. think, flavor.

I townread you, with how people reacted to your read on me. it brought a lot of people out of the woodworks with their scumleans on me. that's scum sheeping a town player wrong read.

so you expect me to tunnel someone until he/she is lynched?
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:32 am

Post by lucca261 »

@maki, : maki, can I get a readlist, something? I have no idea where your head is.

cheeky's feels fake in contrast with her lack of reaction to the CommKnight readlist. The way I read it was: she wants to write her read on Jamie, but didn't want to state only this read, so she wanted Jamie to ask her for it. clearly trying to misdirect the possible lynch.

Fial feels informed. hmm. let's fight bro

that said, I like Maki posts on page 20. I think she truly believes on her cheeky scumread, and I can see where she's coming from.

---

so, the wagon on awoo: I don't like it so much. in special is a weird post. as scum, you would want to create a narrative. awwo wouldn't need such a convoluted reason to jump on the jamie wagon if he's scum, given how scummy his slot has been. I expected more from northside than just jumping on one post, without stating any more reads. feels opportunistic, like he was waiting "that" scummy post to create his wagon on awoo. I like jamie/quick votes on it, though. consistent.

VOTE: CommKnight

confortable with my vote being back on Mr. Ego himself. I'm going to need more than gut reads and accusations on the biggest wagon from you.

Lalendra unvoting of Jamie feels off. her whole game feels off, like she's holding back something. i'm still expecting a big breakthrough from her slot.

quick is not getting lynched, get off him. his wagon is so bad, holy shit.

@flavor, read on nsg last posts?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Maki Harukawa »

northsidega
Lalendra
Awoo Jamiet99uk
Aubrey
Chisa Yukizome CheekyTeeky lucca261
Flavor Leaf Epic Fial
Quick CommKnight

is where I'm at atm
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:44 am

Post by lucca261 »

I like Aubrey catchup post a lot. back to the townpile. question for you: what do you think of the end of Jamie being the hot wagon, going directly to Quick?

look at this, from NSG: : she's not worried one bit about the game. she's letting other people push quick and get the backlash from it, while being at the wagon. this is scum, keeping their options open, while hopping from wagon to wagon. not one clear read, bland.

@lalendra, : look at Lalendra wanting an easy reason to vote quick, when she's getting some pressure.

@jamie, : can you explain the following reads?: north, maki and chisa?

@jamie, : name your post. point to it. I don't like this one bit.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:48 am

Post by lucca261 »

let's do a quick readlist, more to organize my own thoughts:

-TOWN-
Quick
Aubrey
Maki
Flavor
Awoo
Chisa
Fial
Jamie
Lalendra
Cheeky
Comm
North
-SCUM-
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:50 am

Post by lucca261 »

feel free to question anything from my readlist, people

---
In post 584, Maki Harukawa wrote:northsidega
Lalendra
Awoo Jamiet99uk
Aubrey
Flavor Leaf Epic Fial
Quick CommKnight

is where I'm at atm
how is north town? how is flavor scum?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:53 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 586, lucca261 wrote: -TOWN-
Quick
This alone keeps you low on the list. Anyone who would TR Quick right now sends off red flags in my head. His "content" is shitty wall posts that amount to nothing of value. His scum reads are some of my biggest town reads, so his conclusions are also to me evidently wrong. It's sending up that signal that this is scum trying to look busy and thus creates walls of posts pushing on the townier players trying to gain traction for a mislynch.

For me I don't care if I'm lynched or not. All I care about in my town games is figuring out the puzzle. Sure I might lose the game. But if I solve it, that's the challenge and fun in it for myself.

:cop:
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So I’m being accused of fluffing up my case about stating someone is fluffing up their case. Interesting.

Although, my waffle analogy was on point.
lucca261
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
lucca261
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:16 am

Post by lucca261 »

i've been using a different interpretation of fluff from you since the beginning, then.

for me, fluff: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ve_Lurking
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Quick »

In post 579, CommKnight wrote:
In post 578, Awoo wrote:But that's the opposite of what he's doing.
^

"Actually thinking about things."... Me-thinks you aren't thinking about the "content" Quick has posted so far. Basically you're townreading him for some reason that actually does not exist. If you're really town Jamie, you're falsely townreading Quick for his long posts. But the truth is a lot of his "content" is fluff. It's misinterpreting things.

Come on, I'll fight Fial, Jamie, and Quick today. You guys get the handicap numbers because it's obvious the processing power isn't there to even, as a scum-team, figure out why you guys are going down-hill here. It's like watching a snake eat its' own tail and question why it's dying.
Quote one post I have made one post that doesn't pertain to the game. This is just blatantly false.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Quick »

In post 566, Quick wrote:
In post 563, CommKnight wrote:Well Quick, aside from the fact that as Awoo has pointed out, you glaze over shit to look townie and only pick out what you want to pick out in context wise. Then yes, I'd say that's grounds for voting you. You've not done a damn thing so far to convince me to TR you either. So you also have that now working against you.
This is your only point worth addressing really.

What makes you say I am glazing over shit to look townie and only pick out what I want to pick out context wise?

Like this sounds like something you could say about anyone? Not getting it.
Also, Comm never answered this.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:03 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 583, lucca261 wrote:so, the wagon on awoo: I don't like it so much. 468 in special is a weird post. as scum, you would want to create a narrative. awwo wouldn't need such a convoluted reason to jump on the jamie wagon if he's scum, given how scummy his slot has been. I expected more from northside than just jumping on one post, without stating any more reads. feels opportunistic, like he was waiting "that" scummy post to create his wagon on awoo. I like jamie/quick votes on it, though. consistent.
i was reading the thread and i saw and i was pretty surprised that nobody else had seemed to point out how anti-town the motivations in it were, so i typed up and moved my vote onto awoo because it wasn't really serving any purpose where it was, on maki. i wasn't trying to push a wagon through and i didn't expect to get sheeped by two different people, i was trying to get awoo to talk. not exactly sure how you see it as opportunistic - is there any indication elsewhere that i really wanted awoo gone or i was just waiting for the right reason to lynch awoo? explain that point to me. also, if you take it that i was trying to get rid of awoo or build a wagon there, makes no sense within that context.
In post 585, lucca261 wrote:look at this, from NSG: 565: she's not worried one bit about the game. she's letting other people push quick and get the backlash from it, while being at the wagon. this is scum, keeping their options open, while hopping from wagon to wagon. not one clear read, bland.
565 was just me poking a bit of fun at at comm's . i am taking this game seriously, but that doesn't mean you can never joke around. unless you meant to quote a different post, this is a really weak argument. scum keeping their options open? this is town, trying to get reactions out of people to better sort them. look at the entire interaction from to and - quick comes up with what i see as a relatively weak defense when awoo starts pressuring him and the wagon starts forming. i've said it before and i'll say it again, i use my vote as a tool and this time again i'm already happy with the results.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:12 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 584, Maki Harukawa wrote:northsidega
Lalendra
Awoo Jamiet99uk
Aubrey
Flavor Leaf Epic Fial
Quick CommKnight

is where I'm at atm
can you explain why you townread lalendra? you expressed the same townread in (even asking why someone scumread lalendra over asking why they scumread yourself!) and (and also kind of in ), but i don't think you've ever talked about it and that's a slot that i'm questioning a bit. most other slots i can at least see the arguments or the rationale for their position on your list but i don't know if i can see lalendra as so high on any list.
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

Re-read on Northsidegal, as promised.

Subbed in on p.7 for Thomas of the Tiels who had not posted.

#171 on Lucca was constructive and towny and similar to my own thoughts as expressed at #149.

The #170/ #172/ #173 exchange with Maki on re-read just makes Northside look more Town and Maki look even more scum. Maki's post at 170 was just false, a complete mis-representation of Northside's actions and NS responded calmly. Maki's response was really quite weak.

#177, #182 and #188 strike me as genuine and investigative, or in the case of 188 explaining her approach to invesigative play. Pressing the point on Lucca in #222 and #226 likewise investigative, sensible, towny, trying to progress the game.

At #364 she responded very sensibly to my rxn test vs CommKnight.

On that same train of thought #496 hopefully now speaks for itself - certainly Awoo's "policy lynch" on me was either incredibly ill thought out, or incredibly scummy, and NS's reaction to it was the correct reaction in my view (and I'm not just saying that because it reduced the pressure on me).

Northsidegal is a strong townread for me, and on re-read nothing has changed in that respect. Why are people strongly scum-reading her, exactly?
Jamiet99uk
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Jamiet99uk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Jamiet99uk »

I started my promised re-read of Flavour Leaf and immediately noticed something weird that totally calls me to question my townread...

Flavour Leaf replaced Assemblerotws who did actually post before subbing out. Assemble made all of four posts:

#11 Votes EpicFial
#31 Explains that was a random bullshit vote

(Vanishes for ages)

#203 Re-appears, buddies CommKnight hard.
#313 Buddies CommKnight again, subs out.

(Flavour Leaf subs in)

#372 Says hello (no content)
#374 Identifies that CommKnight is in the game, and takes the trouble to point out that CommKnight is experienced in open setups.
#375 Declares that CommKnight can sometimes be misread but is definitely town in this game.

Let's just stop at this point. This bothers me. Of the first 7 posts made by this slot, 4/7 are devoted to painting CommKnight as some kind of town hero whose reads must be respected. Why would both the initial player in this slot, and their replacement, devote so much positive attention to CommKnight?

I'd like Flavour Leaf to explain this.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 583, lucca261 wrote:Lalendra unvoting of Jamie feels off. her whole game feels off, like she's holding back something. i'm still expecting a big breakthrough from her slot.
lol prepare to be disappointed my man
Himiko Yumeno
Himiko Yumeno
Townie
Himiko Yumeno
Townie
Townie

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Himiko Yumeno »

In post 561, Torque wrote:
Votecount 1.10

Awoo (2): Jamiet99uk, Quick
CheekyTeeky (1): Maki Harukawa
CommKnight (3): Chisa Yukizome, Epic Fial, lucca261
Quick (4): CheekyTeeky, Awoo, northsidegal, CommKnight

lucca261 (1): Flavor Leaf
Lalendra (1): Aubrey

Not voting: Lalendra

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2017-11-03 10:00:00)
[/color]
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Aubrey »

F, why do the longest posts have to be the last few!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Completed Open Games”